WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 230 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: Forgiveness
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:49 pm 
Posting Freak

hahahaha..."perSONally" starDUSTER...*jmp(H)*O*v*...eye very much appreciate tha "clEARness" that shAYe is shaRing/shoWing...lol...do you "object" to, out from behind closed doors...gettin' rid of some of those sKillEones in tha closet...?...hehe

hAYA...april's fool's gone...yes...?

annaside note: d'you r'member that sHow>>>jurrasick(sp?)park an' how tha "voracious(w)raptors worked"...aye...one would stand in front an' HYPnoTisE...while tha other would sneak up from behind to snap...entrap'Neat...lolol

eye know you two very deeply *Love* eachother (across tha zodiacal)...an' like to work in tandem...lol...like "keepers" of tha "gATEs"... ;)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:04 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
I think it is a little different here Ebyam... Oona refuses to discuss the personal issues she has in PM... and while Shay and I had open communication...all of a sudden she slamed the door shut...?

to me, that means that she took the discussion between Oona and I very personally... and allowed herself to become emotionally involved.

It appears to me that when Judges become emotionally involved it causes conflicts.

I don't think Oona and I were ever confilcted... we were both firm in our convictions LOL

The Judges were forced into duality, and to declare one or both, right or wrong... or to take sides.

The "watcher" would have seized upon the opportunity to forgive eh?
while the Sovereign Integral allows whatEVER comes to him, to flow through him, for the benefit of the species :D

of course, this is just my perspective ... heh heh

Quote:
Lyricus Discourse 5
The Interface Zone

Student: I was meditating this morning and found myself distracted by the sounds of my fellow students. Is there a technique to block these distractions so I can concentrate better on my meditation?

Teacher: What do you hope to accomplish with this improved concentration?

Student: I’ll perform my meditations with greater clarity, and this in turn will result in deeper insights.

Teacher: I see. Does any of this deeper insight include the perception that the outer world is not a distraction to the inner world, but rather a catalyst for learning?

Student: So you’re saying that I shouldn’t worry about distractions when I perform my meditations?

Teacher: Isn’t worry the source of your distraction?

Student: I suppose it is. But if these distractions—

Teacher: They are not distractions. They are phenomenon of the outer world—vibrations traveling in the ethers from sources you have no control over. That and nothing more.

Student: But these vibrations influence my mind and my ability to concentrate. Isn’t concentration a vital component of successful meditation?

Teacher: Again, what influences your mind is not external vibrations, but your reaction to them.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:20 pm 
Posting Freak

Teacher: And how does a spiritual person behave?

Student: They are poised and benevolent. They are tranquil in the face of distractions and fears. They exude peace and exemplify compassion. They express divine love to all.

Teacher: You have adequately described a mythological saint, but you have not described a spiritual person. Even in total darkness, a spiritual person can discover light. They are truth seekers and they wear the countenance of a thousand different personalities. They are not truth tellers. They are not truth expressers. They are not saints. They are truth seekers.

Student: My definition is a little idealistic, I’ll admit to that, but why is this important to the discussion around fear and distractions?

Teacher: Isn’t your concern related to your view of what constitutes a spiritual person’s behavior and your perceived shortcomings relative to that image?

Student: You’re suggesting that all of this can be traced to this fundamental misperception?

Teacher: Yes. It is a significant part of what energizes your reaction to fear and distractions. It is a form of self-judgment that defines your response to the external world. As you cling to the image and behavior of what you believe defines a spiritual person, so do you adjudicate your comparative performance, and in this regard, you will dependably fall short.

Student: But if I’m frustrated as a result of my idealistic image of how I think I should behave, are you suggesting I only need to temper my expectations and my frustration will end?

Teacher: Why should your frustrations come to an end? For what purpose do you choose to experience contentment and calm? Did you incarnate into this world for the purpose of composure and regal repose?

Student: I’m only saying that I desire to demonstrate spiritual values—of which peace and contentment—

Teacher: Spiritual values are as much about turmoil and stress as they are about peace and contentment. Spiritual values are not monotonic nor are they benign.

LD 5

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:36 pm 
Posting Freak

re:
Quote:
StD sais: "all of a sudden she slamed the door shut...?"

lol...an*U*H*...from anUther P.O.V....maybe, sHe really *OPENED* tha "pen"...IN.STEAD...si...? :D

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:54 pm 
Posting Freak

yes... Even in total darkness, a spiritual person can discover light....once their "I"s adjust and accept what IS :D

Quote:
there is no difference...between what IS, and what "should be"
HP 3

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:11 pm 
Posting Freak

Aye, for ONE...

will not be limited by judgments based in duality ... or an illusion that who you ARE or what I AM, is not worthy.

I was designed this way, and my design fulfills a purpose in the Plan for Unification....just the way I am, as long as I maintain a Wholeness Perspective, which allows me , at the best of my abilities, to project the virtues of the heart, at a level acceptable to FS...and no one can judge that, based upon "behavior".

I don't need to change who I AM, just transform the service to self attitude into the service to others consciousness.
I have everything I need, in the WMMs and if a person fails to recognize that we are unique for a reason, and have equal potential, then they will not make the shift.

as the Manifesto of the Sovereign integral states..."There is no pathway to First Source and There is no tool or technique that accelerates the unfoldment of consciousness" we are free to chose our own way or the proven way to express our true identity.

BE YOU :wink:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:41 pm 
Posting Freak

starDuster, re:
Quote:
will not be limited by judgments based in duality ... or an illusion that who you ARE or what I AM, is not worthy.

have *I* ever said you're not...?

Quote:
I was designed this way, and my design fulfills a purpose in the Plan for Unification....just the way, as long as I maintain a Wholeness Perspective, which allows me , at the best of my abilities,

eye accept tHat view...ummm, do you?

Quote:
I don't need to change who I AM

have i ever told or asked you to...?

Quote:
BE YOU

i am...you too? :)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:27 am 
Posting Freak

It was a declaration...not nec aimed at you...but I am glad that you are you :D

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:19 am 
Posting Freak

Quote:
...and while Shay and I had open communication...all of a sudden she slamed the door shut...?

to me, that means that she took the discussion between Oona and I very personally... and allowed herself to become emotionally involved.

It appears to me that when Judges become emotionally involved it causes conflicts.

Quote:
"People are disturbed not by things but by the view they take of them. "

- Epictetus

Oona had nothing to do with it, that is YOUR perception and perhaps blame for what you find so hard to to be responsible for within yourself. However, I still love you but don't have a need to agree with you all the time or base my self-worth on your estimation of me according to YOUR interpretation of the WMM. Peaceout sister... if you can...on your own... :?

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:23 pm 
Posting Freak

FS has given us all the opportunity to be "individuals"...unique... but we are never alone. :D

maybe the real challenge is keeping our light lit in the storm raging outside...It is no challenge at all to keep it lit in the cave of disconnection...it is about as useful as a fire on a warm summer's day. Light is most gratefully appreciated in the dark when it is shared...and that is why we are here, now IMO...to join our energy, and to light the world.

"friends" and "foe" come and go... family is forever. The living truth is that we are all equals in the eyes of God.

there is One Creator, and there is One Plan... and they lead us to Unity - Wholeness

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:56 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:

- Epictetus

What a great quote because it puts the perspective right where it belongs, to the one who is perceiving so that HOW they perceive whatever it is , is their choice, so therefore their responsibility, so therefore the only thing need be done is BEING responsible for ones perception without blame or argument or whatever other defensive measure ones ego prompts one to take.

:wink: :D :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:05 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
Again, what influences your mind is not external vibrations, but your reaction to them.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:49 am 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
Quote:

- Epictetus

What a great quote because it puts the perspective right where it belongs, to the one who is perceiving so that HOW they perceive whatever it is , is their choice, so therefore their responsibility, so therefore the only thing need be done is BEING responsible for ones perception without blame or argument or whatever other defensive measure ones ego prompts one to take.

:wink: :D :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:33 pm 
Posting Freak

Sidney and Suzanne Simon:

Forgiveness is freeing up and putting to better use the energy once consumed by holding grudges, harboring resentments, and nursing unhealed wounds. It is rediscovering the strengths we always had and relocating our limitless capacity to understand and accept other people and ourselves.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:58 pm 
Posting Freak

Forgiveness isn't necessary unless one sees oneself only as human. :wink: :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:48 pm 

In most cases, real forgiveness is never voiced. When you hear a phrase voiced publicly such as:
“I forgive YOU for YOUR bad behavior YOU exhibited toward me”.

Know that this is NOT forgiveness; this is the ego in disguise. It is a clever way of expressing superiority……it is the “self” fooling “self”.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 1:04 pm 
Posting Freak

the only "person" you can actually forgive is yourself. for misunderstanding everything is as it should be, and failing to appreciated All that is for what it IS (perfect). :wink:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:32 pm 
Posting Freak

hAYA re*O*...
Quote:
In most cases, real forgiveness is never voiced. When you hear a phrase voiced publicly such as:
“I forgive YOU for YOUR bad behavior YOU exhibited toward me”.

Know that this is NOT forgiveness; this is the ego in disguise. It is a clever way of expressing superiority……it is the “self” fooling “self”.

too TRUE...lol...kinda tha same as "someones" keep splayin'..."i'm not responsible for your reactions to...stabbings" when tha apparent has a "poker/prod" an' pokes an' pokes an' pokes, until tha babes would slice an' dice it...then laughs, as if they have no part/place in this, themselves...lol...lacks "self-responsibility"...
heh..."pRickety peers"...lol...50/50s get watt they give hay...? faultyfaulty towers... :)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:23 pm 
Posting Freak

so easy to blame others ... talk about yer lack of responsibility... :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:29 pm 
Posting Freak

lol...'t'is isn't it duster...?...hehehe :D

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 6:22 pm 
Posting Freak

In the Interviews of James he makes it very clear the powerful role of forgiveness through our acceptance of our humanity without judgement and, feeling what it is that powers these human instruments from within that allows us our humanity, untethered and free if not very aware and responsible...

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 9:24 pm 
Posting Freak

Starduster, my sister, thank you so very much for you being YOU. Love you. :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 8:47 pm 
Posting Freak

Thanks, Shay...been pretty busy lately trying to get out of here, and mainly just reading with very little desire to post lately... not focused on anything but this mini-reincarnation.

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 7:22 pm 
Posting Freak

"Forgiving is love's toughest work, and love's biggest risk. If you twist it into something it was never meant to be, it can make you a doormat or an insufferable manipulator. Forgiving seems almost unnatural. Our sense of fairness tells us people should pay for the wrong they do. But forgiving is love's power to break nature's rule."

-Lewis B. Smedes

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 2:03 pm 
Posting Freak

Funny, Nature doesn't have to forgive anything she just flows and that humans project their thoughts and feelings onto her I find amusing. All of the principles of nature and the Universe are incorporated within us. So it only stands to reason that it is within us we must probe for what we want to understand and know about nature, the Universe and Life. Anyway, because of our human propensities and therefore weakness, to forgive our folly is the most kind and merciful thing we can do for ourselves so as we can continue on, honing our new found skills in exercising the 6 Heart Virtues. :D

Cathedral - CS&N

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 230 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next