WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Understanding
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:35 pm 
Posting Freak

lol...*BeautyFull*...IN.DEED :D

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:50 pm 
Posting Freak

Thank you.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:14 pm 
Posting Freak

Understanding erases so much and makes forgiveness so easy if not even necessary.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:08 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Shayalana wrote:
Understanding erases so much and makes forgiveness so easy if not even necessary.

So nice to hear you say that. I understand you too Shay. *hug*

All of us want the same thing. understanding. And just plain old "standing".

Every day to those who give me the opportunity to exercise Spiritual Maturity, I am grateful and give thanks

This is not a time of individual ascension and then dutiful service to teach. . . .
~J~

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:58 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
I think we all want appreciation too...even FS likes to be thanked...as the FIRST Principal says:

Quote:
It is principally gratitude -- which translates to an appreciation of how the inter-relationship of the individual and the Universal Entity operates -- that opens the human instrument to its connection to the sovereign entity and its eventual transformation into the Sovereign Integral state of perception and expression. The relationship of the individual with the Universal Entity is essential to cultivate and nurture, because it, more than anything else, determines how accepting the individual is to life's myriad forms and manifestations.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:28 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Ok. I DO appreciate all your slander and lies. I also appreciate your constant and present stream of negative energy. It helps me understand and deal with these frequencies. It is so "strong" it makes others look like blips on a radar screen. :lol:

I simple DON'T know where I would have been without your input and contributions :shock:

Every day to those who give me the opportunity to exercise Spiritual Maturity, I am grateful and give thanks

This is not a time of individual ascension and then dutiful service to teach. . . .
~J~

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:14 pm 
Posting Freak

wow, wonder what kind of personality it would require to "appreciate slander and lies"... it is statements like this that remind me that I am dealing with a professional... and not just your run of the mill, love and lifers pretending to have connections who judge everything other than their limited perspective as negative when all energy springs from the same Source, and is only perceived as negative by someone stuck in dualities :roll:

• There is understanding of the world precisely to the degree that there is understanding of the Self

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:55 pm 
 WWW  Profile

starduster wrote:
wow, wonder what kind of personality it would require to "appreciate slander and lies"...

One who has learned to be grateful for all that has happened to them as it built VALOR, COMPASSION, etc. etc. It also caused me to know what slander and lies you told for so many years and here on this Forum. I cleared up a great mystery for me to see these, as I've said before I was unaware of them as you never brought them out in the open before.

In that I am in gratitude that the Universal Source who loves me beyond expression protected and upheld.

that I would not be surprised by this and appear to be that whic
it is statements like this that remind me that I am dealing with a professional...

Yes. I am a professional teacher, dancer, musician, healer, writer etc . . . . not sure how thisis a negative?

and not just your run of the mill, love and lifers pretending to have connections who judge everything other than their limited perspective as negative when all energy springs from the same Source, and is only perceived as negative by someone stuck in dualities :roll:

You are not talking about ME dear one. Yourself is what you are reflecting in that dark mirror.

• There is understanding of the world precisely to the degree that there is understanding of the Self

I agree with your statement here. It must be why I understand the world so well.

~J~

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:40 pm 
Posting Freak

One of the few things I have never been, is a liar...but it never ceases to amaze me, that it is alway liars that call others by that name. I assume it is because they are so familiar with this aspect of themselves...and the word never fails to prick them so they use it on others, hoping to inflict the same pain. Sorry, but the word only works on liars...and reveals those who use it, for what they are.

I am sure that if there was anything detrimental in my past...your friend, Patti, the Private Investigator, would have found it, and you would have announced it loudly on the world wide web...there was nothing, not even parking tickets. No doubt, that when she took my suggestion and investigated you, she discovered who the liar was, and vanished immediately, never to be heard of again, having embarrassed herself (as did Jumpmouse) by believing you.

I have been here, posting for years, on a daily basis, almost 15,000 posts and no one else has ever called me a liar...many other things, but never a liar. You would have thought, in all those years, a liar would have slipped up at least once and all the Judges would have pounced upon it immediately.

Slander is printing up a false diagnosis of me and passing it around for years in PMs... if it were a true diagnosis from a real dr, it would fall under the RIghts of Privacy, and I could get a copy from the dr who made it...and we all know a real dr would not diagnose someone without their permission or without ever having met them. One of these days, you are going to send it to the wrong person...or it will surface on its own, and you will see, that I do not make idle threats or false accusations, and I will sue you...patience PAYS ... snicker.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:04 pm 
Posting Freak

hAYE...ummm..."joker"...eye find it reallyreally funny how you splay...you ain't a liar...buttah, jokers actually tell manymany...ANY lies...yes?
>>>one is theta it's an' ace, when it actually has no face/value...icy/cOLD...an' then would splay when "caught" within its own lays...sais...we're just "kiddin' about"...lol...aye, an' some "professions" even get paid to be *Professional Liars*...lol...y'know, whether it be a backroom bar type...or a court-room..."stages"...a liar is NOT SPLAYING THA TRUTH of watt tha world is an' really "matters"...is they...?

heh...3/4 of south africa is on fire!!!???
what?...literal...?
3/4 of south africa is on fire she sais again...even after two members question area an' views of...ahhh, all-ass...tha "LIAR-LAIR" stuck to her guns...lol...yer jokin'...er, lieIN' again yes...very funny...not to be taken seriously is what a liar/joker teaches...
*Thank You* showing truth of you an' poses... :)
*smOOch* :D

mmmmm...anna p.s.t..while we're on tha "subject" of ALTERED wmm/"myths" an' legends...lol...well...what's tha number one thing that you'd proMOTE...lol...tha "better BUTT moodoll"...
larflarflarf...harharhar

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:20 pm 
Posting Freak

hAYA...StD...you know ya don't need "jokers" in yer hAND when one's settin' onna "royal flush" hay...? :P

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:56 pm 
Posting Freak

while you do not necessarily use that word, Ebyam, I also see you calling others liars, when their "truth" is not identical to yours...as if you had perfected Judgment, which in all cases is uncalled for.

Just because you did not see the same picture that I saw (days later) doesn't mean I didn't see it... and if that is the best you can do after all these years...I feel very secure when declaring myself an honest person...with no intent to fool others (who often have fooled themselves) or to discredit my brothers and sisters.

There is nothing in my nature that I feel a need to defend or protect...or even hide.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:49 pm 
Posting Freak

actually *Beauty*...i have used that "precise" word...describing what eye see you do...as well as indirectly (i have typed similarly: "not true not true") at least once, responding to (one of(?) your "messages...er, posts"...maybe your memory is short...?
also...i am an "artist"...lol...y'know...i CAN "channel/write/paint...wattEVErrr", others theta choos*E*(like "orbs" for instant's...many things, not seen by "some present typical's/closed" programs) theta DO surround meme all tha time...some "IDEAS/IDEALS" i agree with...others are just plain gross/invasive/bossy/dictating, trying to con-tRoll...anna, aye...some Uthers tries to cLOUD me too, like dust in tha wind...gRUFF/buffet...RVers too, i letE/M go...or, sumtimes...lol...givE/M a *fLashBack*...hahahaha...not to be listened to/reliable or acted on...lol...gut sais do not eat tHat...lol...aye, eye am in "charge" of watt i with/flow...yes...?...or KNOT...?...all IS from *source*...buttah, eye note: some really get a kick from blood/sports an' money...which...yeah, i do not agree with sacrificing origin/truth for lust/lies...
apparently...tha "present humane form" is "beyond" that (UN)kind of "frolicking" an' games...yes...?

re:
Quote:
There is nothing in my nature that I feel a need to defend or protect...or even hide.

nor are you required to, as eye understand, it is not "demanded/commanded" of you to do/be so (anything)...we ALL have *free will* an' choices...yes...?...free to choose any thing our *heARTs(?)* desire...
mmmmm...*Thank You* for tha lovely day an' thyme to be sew... :)
all ways *Love* :)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:39 pm 
 WWW  Profile

starduster wrote:
One of the few things I have never been, is a liar...

Well theres a lie right THERE
:shock:
but it never ceases to amaze me, that it is alway liars that call others by that name.

You DO call others by that name a lot
:roll:
I assume it is because they are so familiar with this aspect of themselves...and the word never fails to prick them so they use it on others, hoping to inflict the same pain. Sorry, but the word only works on liars...and reveals those who use it, for what they are.

You should NEVER assume. :lol: you MAY not see your lies as that. You may be "confabulating" as Joel says, but still they are lies. They are lies whether or not you acknowledge them or admit them.

I am sure that if there was anything detrimental in my past...your friend, Patti, the Private Investigator, would have found it,

You should never be SURE of anything you don't KNOW. I make no apology nor should I for what this investigation truly was. The focus of the "investigation" was not on YOU. It was to support and prove the facts in MY life that refute ALL your lies. We confirmed the factual things in my life that you had (at that time) either lied about or distorted beyond recognition. There were reasons for the necessity of this that any peoson of discernment would understand.

and you would have announced it loudly on the world wide web...

No. I would wait. :wink:

there was nothing, not even parking tickets. :shock:

Actually that's a lie. BUT I'm not going to discuss any information I have about your records. Thanks for giving this statement.

No doubt, that when she took my suggestion and investigated you, she discovered who the liar was, and vanished immediately, never to be heard of again, having embarrassed herself (as did Jumpmouse) by believing you.

Carollynn. This is going to prove to be one of the most detrimental statements you have EVER made if you want to continue to defend your position that you are NOT delusional. Are you saying that you and Jump are now friends? Are you saying that Patty talked with you? :shock: My oh dear. :shock:

I have been here, posting for years, on a daily basis, almost 15,000 posts and no one else has ever called me a liar...

15,000 posts! Wow! The thing about being caught in a lie really is the breaking point for you. As I can see it now it is because one of the mind manipulation games you use is to first convince people you would NEVER lie. It was a shock to me to see your bold faced lies as I read your posts herre before I joined. When I confronted you about that on the phone you shrugged it off and said you were just trying to consolidate information? In other owrds THAT was about you taking conversations from several different people including me who were your acquaintences and consolidating them into ONE character. :shock:

many other things, but never a liar. You would have thought, in all those years, a liar would have slipped up at least once and all the Judges would have pounced upon it immediately.

So you really have NO memory of all the times you've been called on that? Or been confronted by that? :shock:

Slander is printing up a false diagnosis of me and passing it around for years in PMs...

I would ask you to PRODUCE (as a lawyer will) that document you tell people I have printed. There is another LIE. Don't you think if I'd been doing that some lovely little piece of work like FixFox would have posted it? That's paranoid thinking.

ifI it were a true diagnosis from a real dr, it would fall under the RIghts of Privacy,

Well only if it were YOUR diagnosis and not a part of say someone elses.

You are distorting the facts here. There is an opinion (observation and opinion based on your posts and knowledge of private events and communications with ME- like this one perhaps?) The words I have used about this could not be clearer. But I challenge you then to GO to a psychiatrist of your own choosing and have a complete evaluation. Use your public posts here too. You know when you put yourself out here in the public people can observe you. If this bothers you so much clear yourself why not. As you've so often stated, "I have nothing to fear".

and I could get a copy from the dr who made it...

See above

and we all know a real dr would not diagnose someone without their permission or without ever having met them.

See above. It was not about you when this information came about. Everyone (including Drs.) has a right to their perspective or opinion. Atthat juncture I and everyone else who knew me was/were trying to understand how you could behave as you did toward me. I wish you could take comfort in the fact that it helped me to forgive you.

One of these days, you are going to send it to the wrong person...or it will surface on its own, and you will see, that I do not make idle threats or false accusations, and I will sue you...patience PAYS ... snicker.

Starduster, I could have sued you a thousand times over with the information I DID gather about my own innocence of your charges and some other things you and others did in my 3-D life. I've never sent anything of the SORT to anyone. So this is just another of your lies. If you want to spend your time and energy chasing vapor, be my guest.

How is your Lymes Disease progressing? Or is it in check? This COULD explain some of your behavior.

I hope that helps you to UNDERSTAND better :|

~J~

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:01 am 
Posting Freak

I don't have Lymes Disease...or any trace of it. :D

But I am still recovering from the "treatment"... a harsh course of Super Antibiotics for two years, took its toll but I am confident that in the next few months I will be right back where I started when I got bit in Aug of 04, in fact with the influence of the ORMUS I am taking I am feeling better than ever.

You may find this hard to believe, but I am grateful for that experience...even though it was the most physically challenging thing I have ever had to endure, it gave me a new appreciation of even the smallest things in my life, like being able to walk or open a water bottle by myself...LOL

I learned a great deal about my self and who my real friends were and have developed a new understanding of those with long termed illnesses and have nothing but respect for those who strive with them to live a "normal" life...it was very revealing to be on the other side of the bed, and I was so fortunate to have the same quality of compassion, I gave to others.

ZERO regrets only gratitude for my experiences... not many people can say that and I have every reason to be happier than I have ever been in my entire life. It just keeps on getting better and better every day.

PS. I am not even going to respond to the post above, it is enough that you shot yourself in the foot...I don't need to address this subject any more for fear you will hang yourself and blame it on me...LOL

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:10 am 
 WWW  Profile

starduster wrote:
I don't have Lymes Disease...or any trace of it. :D

That's really great! I'm really glad to hear that. My mother-in-law and many of my in-laws have it.

But I am still recovering from the "treatment"... a harsh course of Super Antibiotics for two years, took its toll but I am confident that in the next few months I will be right back where I started when I got bit in Aug of 04, in fact with the influence of the ORMUS I am taking I am feeling better than ever.

Maybe that's why I see (in many cases) an overall improvment in the way think and act.

You may find this hard to believe, but I am grateful for that experience...

Not at all. I too am grateful for all the challenges I have had. I am grateful you had the experiance too. The last PM I had from you (back when this present Forum started) was very uncompassionate for any health issues I've had. I can see from watching your life progress that you very often get the very same thing you castigate others FOR.

even though it was the most physically challenging thing I have ever had to endure, it gave me a new appreciation of even the smallest things in my life, like being able to walk or open a water bottle by myself...LOL

I can CERTAINLY relate to that. After my auto accident in 1990 the ripple effect from the injuries caused me to have those same challenges. I truly have compassion for you. I still cannot open most things and my husband has to do most of our cooking. I cannot even express my delight after 7 years of being here in the sunshine at how much better I am though. I would never have dreamed I could dance again and I hope you remember how much dancing meant to me.

I learned a great deal about my self and who my real friends were and have developed a new understanding of those with long termed illnesses and have nothing but respect for those who strive with them to live a "normal" life...

I am very thrilled to see you have learned this lesson. I want through EXACTLY that. That was one of the hardest things for me to assimilate when I had the health challenges. You know, who WAS and was NOT on the friends list. Does this mean you would respect me too now? LOL. You would no longer send me a PM about my physical challenges like the last one that got through?

it was very revealing to be on the other side of the bed, and I was so fortunate to have the same quality of compassion, I gave to others.

Well I am certainly glad that you didn't get the same compassion that you've shown to ME. I really am. :| i hope maybe it showed you what compassion actually IS and that at times in our lives we're ALL going to need it sometime. I find it facinating that you don't at all believe in Karma :wink:

ZERO regrets only gratitude for my experiences... not many people can say that and I have every reason to be happier than I have ever been in my entire life. It just keeps on getting better and better every day.

I AM glad that. I really do care about you even after all the terrible things you've said and done. I hope this time it does turn out to be what you expected. I remember the "reuniting with Bob" thing among so many others.

PS. I am not even going to respond to the post above, it is enough that you shot yourself in the foot...I don't need to address this subject any more for fear you will hang yourself and blame it on me...LOL

Um? You're not answering the post???? :shock: No I don't blame you for not addressing the other issues. BTW.. Lymes Disease mimicks the symptoms of Schizophrenia. But that would not explain certain event streams for the last 30 years.

~J~

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:41 am 
Posting Freak

LD does not mimic skitz...until after you have had it for over ten years and it has gone untreated it... and it doesn't effect everyone the same or they couldn't ignore it for a decade...everyone has a unique form of it...the only reason my case was so bad was because I ignored it and it was misdiagnosed by three drs...as is most often the case, and I didn't start treatments for ten months...most people I know that have gotten go the hospital and get flushed with antibiotics and are well in 24 hours... if you catch it before it gets into your joints, it is not very complicated. Even my case which was pretty severe left no lasting effects...most of the damage was caused by the antibiotics which wreek havoc on the digestive system.

Actually you said the worst things to me of anyone who knew I had it...and I don't consider you my friend by any stretch of the imagination. Obviously you have never forgiven me for whatever it is you hold against me and continue to try vilify me... you keep going into the past with cryptic innuendos and now you are bringing up PMs and Emails that I don't even remember sending...actually, I have never know you not to have some sort of illness, mental or physical...except for the one time you called and I made mention of it because I was so shocked not to hear about some heath problem you were experiencing for the first time in the thirty years I had known you...surly you remember that too...LOL

If karma were true, I guess that explains why I only got sick once in my life...but like I said, I gained a lot more than I lost, it got me "early retirement" and I have a steady income and health care LOL I may be one of the few boomers that actually gets back what I put into SS ha ha.

Perhaps you would like to explain to the forum how I could keep a temple recommend for 15 years straight, if I was such a bad person...it is pretty hard living in a tiny Mormon community to hide bad behavior, and the things that they consider bad go beyond the pale of grey when you can't even drink a coke.... I held every position the church had for women for 25 years ...including serving in three stake missions ... which is pretty hard to fake...LOL

I don't need to slander you Rue' you do that to yourself...and a person who exercises discernment can easily see that you are delusional. The fact that you believe that I have done anything to regret , or have any reason to be unhappy shows how little you know about me. Our relationship other than phone calls amounts to less than two years of actual time together and your behavior left an indelible mark in my memories...of all the thousands of people I have met in my life, you are the most deranged (even Jamie got over his problems with medication)...which is probably why I tried so hard to help you... I never saw anyone else so hell-bent on self-destruction.

I will not be answering anymore of your posts...like I said, there is nothing to defend, protect or hide about me...and April fools day is over. :D

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:09 am 

While the two of you certainly have the “right” to choose to let your conflict spill into every thread of this unmoderated forum, do you think it is “fair” or “responsible”?

starduster wrote:
I will not be answering anymore of your posts...

You “now” have both made the statement that you will not respond to each other. I think the majority of the forum members think this would also be a good idea. Let’s see how this works. I wish the best of luck to both of you. :)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:10 am 
Posting Freak

I am sure you can handle it...seeing how you are not that "active"... as you can see your mediating didn't work and it seemed appropriate for April fools day...I promise not to feed her, if you promise to contribute more...LOL no telling what I will resort to when I get bored...ha ha :D

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:39 am 

You “now” have both made the statement that you will not respond to each other. I think the majority of the forum members think this would also be a good idea. Let’s see how this works. I wish the best of luck to both of you.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:39 am 
Posting Freak

Oona and Starduster, There is certainly nothing left to say about your relationship your beliefs or your shared past.

"There are many who believe that their life should be more prosperous and abundant. That life should unfold according to their needs. Ease should be the embodiment of their life force. But there have been energetic densities deposited on earth by countless generations of humans.

These densities require transformation in order for the planet to shift its core frequency to a higher dimensional state. Each of us embodied on earth is part of this process of transformation. It is the natural state of consciousness to desire to move beyond the lower densities that impede the heart virtues’ free and natural expression, even if this process may extend across hundreds if not thousands of embodiments in a human instrument."

Transformation of these energies requires that we no longer allow ourselves to become entangled or remain attached to what has happened to (us+them) in the past......blank slate means (to me) no attachment to the past.

We are all navigating/transforming these lower densities together.. "not loving is a letting go."

A Great Need

Out

Of a great need

We are all holding hands

And climbing.

Not loving is a letting go.

Listen,

The terrain around here

Is

Far too

Dangerous

For

That.

Hafiz

"There is a well-known phrase within Lyricus that roughly translated says: “The
elegance of time is that it unravels the structures of space that have sealed love
from itself.” The structures of space, in this case, refer to the human instrument. Only
time can break down the rigid barriers or subtle membranes that prevent or
diminish the love frequency from exerting its wisdom in the behaviors of the
individual.

If time is the variable of importance, it stands to reason that everyone is on his or
her way to this realization, it is simply a matter of time before they achieve it. Thus,
time is the differential that separates us. In a sense, we are all time shifted from one
another. No one operates in exactly the same time relative to unsealing his or her
love frequency from the world of form.

Realizing this helps you to understand the relation of unity to reality, and in this
realization you are able to accelerate time for yourself and those with whom your
life touches. It is the true purpose and noble definition of time travel."

(TAOTG)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:20 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Seed, my apologies if these exchanges have made anyone uncomfortable. There's a reason for handling this the way I am. I am sorry I can't share that as it would extend this further.

Must go do my taxes. :D

~J~

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:25 pm 
 WWW  Profile

starduster wrote:
LD does not mimic skitz...until after you have had it for over ten years and it has gone untreated it... and it doesn't effect everyone the same or they couldn't ignore it for a decade...everyone has a unique form of it...the only reason my case was so bad was because I ignored it and it was misdiagnosed by three drs...as is most often the case, and I didn't start treatments for ten months...most people I know that have gotten go the hospital and get flushed with antibiotics and are well in 24 hours... if you catch it before it gets into your joints, it is not very complicated. Even my case which was pretty severe left no lasting effects...most of the damage was caused by the antibiotics which wreek havoc on the digestive system.

Actually you said the worst things to me of anyone who knew I had it...and I don't consider you my friend by any stretch of the imagination. Obviously you have never forgiven me for whatever it is you hold against me and continue to try vilify me... you keep going into the past with cryptic innuendos and now you are bringing up PMs and Emails that I don't even remember sending...actually, I have never know you not to have some sort of illness, mental or physical...except for the one time you called and I made mention of it because I was so shocked not to hear about some heath problem you were experiencing for the first time in the thirty years I had known you...surly you remember that too...LOL

If karma were true, I guess that explains why I only got sick once in my life...but like I said, I gained a lot more than I lost, it got me "early retirement" and I have a steady income and health care LOL I may be one of the few boomers that actually gets back what I put into SS ha ha.

Perhaps you would like to explain to the forum how I could keep a temple recommend for 15 years straight, if I was such a bad person...it is pretty hard living in a tiny Mormon community to hide bad behavior, and the things that they consider bad go beyond the pale of grey when you can't even drink a coke.... I held every position the church had for women for 25 years ...including serving in three stake missions ... which is pretty hard to fake...LOL

I don't need to slander you Rue' you do that to yourself...and a person who exercises discernment can easily see that you are delusional. The fact that you believe that I have done anything to regret , or have any reason to be unhappy shows how little you know about me. Our relationship other than phone calls amounts to less than two years of actual time together and your behavior left an indelible mark in my memories...of all the thousands of people I have met in my life, you are the most deranged (even Jamie got over his problems with medication)...which is probably why I tried so hard to help you... I never saw anyone else so hell-bent on self-destruction.

I will not be answering anymore of your posts...like I said, there is nothing to defend, protect or hide about me...and April fools day is over. :D

Just saving this for the records. No comment. :wink:

~J~

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:15 pm 
Posting Freak

Thank-you Oona,

I'm sure you have a 'good reason' for your behavior, It's just whatever reason that may be,
it cannot be the heart's reason, that's all.

Love, seed

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:28 pm 
Posting Freak

The power of the heart. For Kimberlee with love for your love. :D

http://promos.hayhouse.com/braden/04020 ... braden.php

Cathedral - CS&N

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next