WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.


All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Valor
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:13 am 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:45 am
Posts: 883
"I" come back again...
(same same but different) AND
"I" want to inform you that:
"I" am this "me" that is First Source (;
and this love presence ("I" consider it love presence)
that is "me"
is just everywhere
Thank you for your attention!

Image

btw everywhere is also "me"

(;

ps. remember- that god is god, you can call me god if you wish

_________________
http://mysticalmike.artworkfolio.com


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Valor
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:45 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20378
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
no... he said the door was open for him to leave if he has no respect for the others here, why would he want to stay ....
the door is open to those who want to leave, but to get in, you need the key ... the key is respect ... Nat has none - not for himself or anyone else
and that is his choice ... he chose to join, he chose to disrespect everyone here but his cohorts and he chose to leave ... so LEAVE

he comes in here, to detour those who have made it this far ... Nat can not transform for you! he hasn't transform him self - so he can't even tell you how ... he can't discuss something he isn't familiar with ... he is the blind man leading the other blind people into a pit that he himself dug ... the only reason you want him to stay Watcher, is because he serves your purpose, to disrupt the discussions of the WMMs too. Not to mention that now that he is gone, we are going to be able to focus on YOUR lack of respect for the WMMs, this FOrum and its members ... again

Image

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Valor
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:55 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:48 pm
Posts: 2850
We are all FS equally....why is this so hard to understand? When we divide against another we are only dividing against our Self. The One being is all of us. The Sovereign Integral is the consciousness which expresses our wholeness oneness and equality.....the truth of the SI is our unity. We cannot exclude another, for that other is us....Gaurinathan is us....when you divide against another you divide against the truth of the SI. Judgment parading as virtue is only the ego-mind dividing against itself. This Belief in separation from FS/us is how the suppression of the SI is perpetuated.



"Human beings are both dimensional and interdimensional. First Source is all of us. It is the Collective Us. It is not a God living in some distant pocket of the universe. First Source is the Human Collective unencumbered with the HMS. First Source divided itself into individualized expressions – us. In the beginning, we inhabited dimensions that were not material, but existed at quantum levels of time and space.

Death Stress Implant Network Detour (DSIND) – As its long title suggests, DSIND is the descent into humanness and the tether of custody to the material world. Within the solar plexus region of the human instrument is the DSIND module of HMS. This gets a little complicated because you have to look at HMS as the master network, and then there are nodes or implants that plug into HMS. One of these is DSIND, and while it is anchored in the solar plexus, it is an intricate network that develops exponentially upward into the heart, neck, and head regions. This is an etheric structure that collects, absorbs, and distributes fear, anxiety, stress, and restlessness.

While the fear of the future dominates this module – from a programming perspective – Anu was careful to connect it to the primal fear of death and non-existence. DSIND creates much of the dysfunction in the human family in terms of its behavioral deficiencies. It also activates humans for service in religion and spirituality paths.

Polarity System (PS) – This is a sub-node of DSIND designed to create polarities in the HMS and thus create friction between the polarities, and from this friction manifest discord and disharmony. If you exist in HMS (and you do), then you exist in polarity. It is truly that simple. Polarity is what activates and feeds the HMS. It is the “food” of HMS because in polarity the human instrument is lost in separation, which is precisely the point of HMS as intended by its designers.

Genetic Manipulation System (GMS) – This system was an outgrowth of various interdimensional races working to create a suitable instrument for accessing the physical world. It was Anu who specifically wanted to not only access the physical world in order to exploit its resources, but to do so by suppressing the infinite beings that would power the human instruments so he had the equivalent of willing slaves. Yes, infinite beings can be suppressed into finite beings when they are subjected to HMS.

In the course of engineering the human instrument, it was decided to create GMS as a means to modify the human instrument over time, as it evolved, to ensure it would never achieve self- realization or the Sovereign Integral state of awareness. The state of satori, nirvana, cosmic consciousness, enlightenment, and rapture were all different names for heightened states within the GSSC, which was still within the HMS domain, but these became checkpoints that triggered GMS interventions. The true state of the Sovereign Integral – even after death of the human instrument – was never realized by a member of the human family until very recently."

(Project Camelot Interview-James: The Sovereign Integral)

_________________
All is well within our heart.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Valor
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:27 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2005 5:28 pm
Posts: 621
We are only equal at the level of our Sovereign Integral conscious level. Many of us are serving our purpose and that intent is to live a love centered life. Those that are living from their ego/personality are in their third dimensional world. That is the difference, and there is a difference. You can quote all things but if you are not in your heart center of the six heart virtues you are not breaking free of the chains of the past.

_________________
"The Heart is the Temple of Wisdom." John Berges, The Weather Composer, ©2013, WingMakers, LLC
http://www.planetwork.co


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Valor
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:44 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18411
Location: QUANTUSUM
This is not complicated. When people go to websites and/or forums and disparage the works there and the creator of it, plus those who are there because they resonate with the works and each other, they are called TROLLS and what's worse is when they promote themselves instead but have stolen from what they disparage, change it to fit their own agenda and continue being a TROLL. Bill has been doing this for years and so has CV. What don't some people understand about them being TROLLS. They are not here in goodwill and certainly not respect. It's not like Bill or CV are special in any kind of way but they are obviously effective in having bamboozled enough females in particular on this forum to try making everyone else pretend they are not doing what they are. It's simple, BILL and CV are TROLLS and their behavior is what shows that loudly and clearly. Their behavior shows they want to distract and divert the attention that is meant for amiable discussion of the WingMakers works to them and their agendas and ulterior motives for being here. They are TROLLS its simple and neither have any intention of changing that or leaving here so other measures may be taken instead for the kind of people coming here now and doing what they are. If this forum is closed down I understand why and its unfortunate that so few knew how to appreciate it for what we could share. However, TDP is the next step and for those more mature they welcome it. And we all know that Bill ain't reading that book "anytime soon." Nor can CV command an audience there because the kind of women there would simply pat him on his head and send him on his way like they do all small boys.

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Valor
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:49 am 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:20 am
Posts: 580
Shayalana wrote:
....because the kind of women there would simply pat him on his head and send him on his way like they do all small boys.

Image

_________________
In all that I do, may the Heart of the One hold sway over the minds of the many.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Valor
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:41 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:48 pm
Posts: 2850
When we purposefully divide against another we disparage the work of James, and the purpose of this board. There is nothing virtuous in trying to discredit another's unique perspective. Having made friends here and appreciating their contributions is not being weak willed in the slightest degree. We are encouraged to express our unique perspectives here. We are also allowed individual preference. It has been suggested that we focus our attention on expressing the 6 heart virtues and show each other respect. The principles of the Sovereign Integral display how the truth of the SI consciousness manifests by genuine behaviors in the physical world. The Heart Virtues are the expression of FSI or unconditional love. Unconditional means without conditions. The Manifesto of the SI states, "To live in the Wholeness Perspective is to value all things as they are and to bear witness to the unity of their expression."

James states the change he would like to see in the world in this statement from the PC interviews as this;

"The change I want to see in the world is that people begin to see themselves as multidimensional beings whose core is the Sovereign Integral that is the distillation of First Source in a singular, human expression. If people were only in tune with this frequency, they would understand that all is united in oneness, equality, and truth. This is the definition of the Grand Portal as it has been disclosed by the WingMakers mythology for the past ten years.

Each individual is a portal unto themselves, and this portal is the access point to the interdimensional worlds of the Sovereign Integral, where the human instrument, like a space suit, is finally removed and the individual realizes their true, infinite nature. And in this realization, understands that everyone – EVERYONE – is equal in this state, and in this equality we are ONE. The Grand Portal is when humanity stands-up as ONE BEING to this all- encompassing realization and then we transcend the suppression framework and express as Sovereigns."

(James—Interview—PC)

_________________
All is well within our heart.


Last edited by seed on Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Valor
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:16 am 
Offline
Senior Member
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2005 5:28 pm
Posts: 621
The perspective of the WingMakers/Lyricus materials is that they are the protocols to get the attention of those that are to work with humanity to discovery the Grand Portal. The are an encoded data stream that is being brought to humanity by the Teacher's of Light. To change one thing in the music, paintings or writings changes the materials. These materials are not for trying to become a leader of a group, they are for the individual one-on-one to take the risk of journeying inward to their core Self. The Sovereign Integral and begin to add those behaviors as part of your expression.

It is all about right relationships to the materials and to ones Sovereign Integral.

_________________
"The Heart is the Temple of Wisdom." John Berges, The Weather Composer, ©2013, WingMakers, LLC
http://www.planetwork.co


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Valor
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:05 am 
Offline
Newbie
 Profile

Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:36 am
Posts: 7
··········································································

“Truth is preverbal and because it is both living and eternal truth, its wellspring is inexhaustible. Feel the import of this last sentence.
It means there is no reason to preserve or protect or bottle truth because it is living and eternal.What is important, is to gain access to the preverbal, Living Truth, and not to worry too much about the words and images. They are the imperfect masks of the Living Truth. Seek deeper, more profound levels where you have confidence in your ability to access the Living Truth. This is all that matters relative to the issue you have raised.

My blessings to you,

James ”




“and not to worry too much about the words and images. They are the imperfect masks of the Living Truth.”I think these wors and images included the wm materials。


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Valor
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:17 am 
Offline
Member
 Profile

Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:12 am
Posts: 158
starduster wrote:
Urahara wrote:
Being a judge evaluating whether contributions of others are off topic or not is not the purpose of this forum nor does it have a kindling effect. Stop doing this.


to point out when a post is off topic, is not a judgment ... it is stating a fact that is obvious to ever one but the person who posted it ... because if they were sincerely intersted in discussing the topic ... this issue woudln't exist ... but obviously what they want to discuss, is the member ... and to post their opinions of them, in every topic as if the only topic in the forum (in your case) was Starduster and Shay faults as perceived by YOU - now that is Judgement and it is unjust that you should abuse your membership in such a way that disrupts the discussions in EVERY TOPIC ... every one knows by now, when they see your name attached to a topic that it is going to be you ranting ... obcessing on us ... that is all your posts have ever amounted to ... and if you don't believe it, just go into the archives and see for your self ... if he hasn't "edited" them like some of the members do (course you could tell)

it is all about being "right" to you Urahara ... that is all it as ever been ... other than a place to vent your hatred of "elders" or anyone you percieve is in a authoritive position ... which neither of us are ... but oh well... that seems to be what you have most in common with NatCo members that and your devotion to mainting Ignorance of what the intent and purpose of this forum is, and why you are here - especially if you find the way it is - so distasteful



When it is pointing out and not a willful, over the top criticism or ridicule and if it really is off topic when it being off topic is distracting or otherwise hindering functionality of the forum.

I don't overly care about being right and I don't perceive you to be in an authoritative position. It's just that to me, much of your posting is overly critical or only critical and ironically, off topic, as you defend your assumed rights to be overly critical, to ridicule others and at the same time to talk about love and heart virtues. And I have no hatred towards elders nor towards hipocrisy but I perceive what you are doing as quite hipocritical and I think hipocrisy is not really good for members of this forum, including you.

Besides, I don't support any NatCo members. It's just an example of a camp of "us" vs a camp of "them", a form of separation that has ventured onto this forum, two qualities shining the qualities of disagreement at one another.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Valor
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:44 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20378
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Urahara wrote:
starduster wrote:
Urahara wrote:
Being a judge evaluating whether contributions of others are off topic or not is not the purpose of this forum nor does it have a kindling effect. Stop doing this.


to point out when a post is off topic, is not a judgment ... it is stating a fact that is obvious to ever one but the person who posted it ... because if they were sincerely intersted in discussing the topic ... this issue woudln't exist ... but obviously what they want to discuss, is the member ... and to post their opinions of them, in every topic as if the only topic in the forum (in your case) was Starduster and Shay faults as perceived by YOU - now that is Judgement and it is unjust that you should abuse your membership in such a way that disrupts the discussions in EVERY TOPIC ... every one knows by now, when they see your name attached to a topic that it is going to be you ranting ... obcessing on us ... that is all your posts have ever amounted to ... and if you don't believe it, just go into the archives and see for your self ... if he hasn't "edited" them like some of the members do (course you could tell)

it is all about being "right" to you Urahara ... that is all it as ever been ... other than a place to vent your hatred of "elders" or anyone you percieve is in a authoritive position ... which neither of us are ... but oh well... that seems to be what you have most in common with NatCo members that and your devotion to mainting Ignorance of what the intent and purpose of this forum is, and why you are here - especially if you find the way it is - so distasteful



When it is pointing out and not a willful, over the top criticism or ridicule and if it really is off topic when it being off topic is distracting or otherwise hindering functionality of the forum.

I don't overly care about being right and I don't perceive you to be in an authoritative position. It's just that to me, much of your posting is overly critical or only critical and ironically, off topic, as you defend your assumed rights to be overly critical, to ridicule others and at the same time to talk about love and heart virtues. And I have no hatred towards elders nor towards hipocrisy but I perceive what you are doing as quite hipocritical and I think hipocrisy is not really good for members of this forum, including you.

Besides, I don't support any NatCo members. It's just an example of a camp of "us" vs a camp of "them", a form of separation that has ventured onto this forum, two qualities shining the qualities of disagreement at one another.




I can not change the way that you perceive what is going on in the WMF ... or how you percieve the actions some take to maintain focus on the materials ... when I respond to your off topic posts, (going off topic myself) it is because you addressed them to me, and I want you to know (everybody) that I am not IGNORING what you say ... but I will point out to you, when it is Off TOpic because when you go off topic - you are being IGNORANT ... you act as if there isn't any other topic but what you want to discuss ... which is the members

When someone posts something that isn't aligned to the WMMs ... not to even mention Off TOpic ... if we IGNORE it, then others not quite so familiar with the materials may - because no one said anything, believe what is posted ... and this is what has inspired me to make sure that the nebies aren't confused, and understand the purpose of this forum ... where we share our FINDINGs ... not our BSs ... because what you believe is UNIQUE ... what the WMms are revealing isn't Unique - it is Universally True ... and something YOU need to know if you are going to progress beyond a saviourship model of existence - that demands you wait for a Savior to explain/translate these materials, that everyone is capable of understanding ... they are a personal guide for the individual to restore their consciousness ... if you are not interested in using them, then you should go someplace else ...

there are no qualification ... anyone can take these materials and enhance their consciousness ... and gain a Wholeness Perspective - move into another model of existence and assist the species until the WMMs are finally accepted by a mass large enough to change the GM ... then they will be taught in schools and Universities ... because each individual has to transform their self - no one can do it for them

you have wasted an entire year talking about things other than the transformation ... IGNOREing the opportunity you have to advance beyond your self centered desire to be "right" ... you can't blame that on anyone in the forum, because NOTHING PREVENTS YOU from focusing on the Materials and not the members - but YOU ... you are your own worst enemy

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Valor
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:35 am 
Offline
Senior Member
 Profile

Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:34 pm
Posts: 464
Ananake wrote:

...I propose that all of the members of this forum are characters in a shared story. So, rather than attacking, criticizing, judging, banning, taunting, calling names, labelling, slandering them,

why do we not explore them as aspects of ourselves that we have disowned, failed to acknowledge, rejected, suppressed, pushed away, demonized, ignored, and dismissed as unworthy?

This reminds me of a perspective that has been 'playing' in my awareness lately which is that this forum is like a 'being' that constantly morphs according to who is posting and who is not, what they are posting in words and underneath the words in vibration and the amount they are posting. It is constantly changing. I am open to and enjoy the 'hope' that it can move in a positive direction.

No one leads here in this forum unless you give them that power. That is everyone’s individual choice. Everyone’s ‘voice’ matters and contributes to the ‘whole’ that we are, and I for one am glad to see more 'voices' joining.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Valor
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:58 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:48 pm
Posts: 2850
risinglizi wrote:
··········································································

“Truth is preverbal and because it is both living and eternal truth, its wellspring is inexhaustible. Feel the import of this last sentence.
It means there is no reason to preserve or protect or bottle truth because it is living and eternal.What is important, is to gain access to the preverbal, Living Truth, and not to worry too much about the words and images. They are the imperfect masks of the Living Truth. Seek deeper, more profound levels where you have confidence in your ability to access the Living Truth. This is all that matters relative to the issue you have raised.

My blessings to you,

James ”



“and not to worry too much about the words and images. They are the imperfect masks of the Living Truth.”I think these wors and images included the wm materials。


Hi risinglizi :)

The perspective you raise with James's quote is interesting. Worrying too much about words and images places our attention on the secondary phenomenon of the world operating from the HMS. It's the consciousness of FS flowing through the forms that can transmit ITS Intelligence (HV"s), our intelligence, into the world and transform it. The Living Truth is this consciousness that transmits the truth of the SI and ITS awareness of the equality, oneness, and wholeness of all life no matter what the instrument is that carries it. James has pointed out that all words, all language, expresses from the HMS. "We are in the world but not of the world." Religions often focus on worshiping the secondary, the material. Elevating the importance of those images above the living truth of our unity as the One Being is dishonest. The Soverign Integral is a frequency of consciousness. The shift in perspective from ego-mind dominance to energetic heart awareness is significant, it changes how we understand our reality, identity and purpose.

_________________
All is well within our heart.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Valor
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:11 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:48 pm
Posts: 2850
Karen wrote:
Ananake wrote:

...I propose that all of the members of this forum are characters in a shared story. So, rather than attacking, criticizing, judging, banning, taunting, calling names, labelling, slandering them,

why do we not explore them as aspects of ourselves that we have disowned, failed to acknowledge, rejected, suppressed, pushed away, demonized, ignored, and dismissed as unworthy?

This reminds me of a perspective that has been 'playing' in my awareness lately which is that this forum is like a 'being' that constantly morphs according to who is posting and who is not, what they are posting in words and underneath the words in vibration and the amount they are posting. It is constantly changing. I am open to and enjoy the 'hope' that it can move in a positive direction.

No one leads here in this forum unless you give them that power. That is everyone’s individual choice. Everyone’s ‘voice’ matters and contributes to the ‘whole’ that we are, and I for one am glad to see more 'voices' joining.


Yes, it is this inclusive perspective that allows allowance/respect of individual preference to be the basis of our interactions here. No one's voice needs to be silenced if we are all equally FS. We are all One Being expressing through individual instruments of perception which makes unique perspective and experience possible ...this makes it interesting!

_________________
All is well within our heart.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Valor
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:26 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20378
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
I am grateful, Karen, to hear that you are becoming more familiar with the "purpose" - inter-workingsII of the WMF ... and that you can appreciate how it morphs and shapes our perspectives ... and that you are comfortable here.
To me, It is the transition zone, where we all come to dive into the sensory data stream ... and share our findings - the wisdom pool - often invaded by energy sharks ... with egos too big to fit through the portals to the world of the Sovereign Integral where we are wont to swim.

I appreciate your membership in the WMF, I am grateful for the way that you express your understanding, and that you are willing to contribute to the discussions,
Thank you, for being you.

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Valor and the living truth
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:05 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:46 am
Posts: 3658
The Living Truth
Image
Link Click Pic
This is worth listening to - James speaking with Mark re 'the living truth' Valor sustains this.

_________________
All The Vows of Faithfulness, all the Ceremonies of love, and all the feelings of hope should be centered and given over to the Sovereign Entity that we each are.
Godless attitudes don't belong in this forum


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Valor
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:33 pm 
Offline
Member
 Profile

Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:12 am
Posts: 158
starduster wrote:
Urahara wrote:
starduster wrote:

to point out when a post is off topic, is not a judgment ... it is stating a fact that is obvious to ever one but the person who posted it ... because if they were sincerely intersted in discussing the topic ... this issue woudln't exist ... but obviously what they want to discuss, is the member ... and to post their opinions of them, in every topic as if the only topic in the forum (in your case) was Starduster and Shay faults as perceived by YOU - now that is Judgement and it is unjust that you should abuse your membership in such a way that disrupts the discussions in EVERY TOPIC ... every one knows by now, when they see your name attached to a topic that it is going to be you ranting ... obcessing on us ... that is all your posts have ever amounted to ... and if you don't believe it, just go into the archives and see for your self ... if he hasn't "edited" them like some of the members do (course you could tell)

it is all about being "right" to you Urahara ... that is all it as ever been ... other than a place to vent your hatred of "elders" or anyone you percieve is in a authoritive position ... which neither of us are ... but oh well... that seems to be what you have most in common with NatCo members that and your devotion to mainting Ignorance of what the intent and purpose of this forum is, and why you are here - especially if you find the way it is - so distasteful



When it is pointing out and not a willful, over the top criticism or ridicule and if it really is off topic when it being off topic is distracting or otherwise hindering functionality of the forum.

I don't overly care about being right and I don't perceive you to be in an authoritative position. It's just that to me, much of your posting is overly critical or only critical and ironically, off topic, as you defend your assumed rights to be overly critical, to ridicule others and at the same time to talk about love and heart virtues. And I have no hatred towards elders nor towards hipocrisy but I perceive what you are doing as quite hipocritical and I think hipocrisy is not really good for members of this forum, including you.

Besides, I don't support any NatCo members. It's just an example of a camp of "us" vs a camp of "them", a form of separation that has ventured onto this forum, two qualities shining the qualities of disagreement at one another.




I can not change the way that you perceive what is going on in the WMF ... or how you percieve the actions some take to maintain focus on the materials ... when I respond to your off topic posts, (going off topic myself) it is because you addressed them to me, and I want you to know (everybody) that I am not IGNORING what you say ... but I will point out to you, when it is Off TOpic because when you go off topic - you are being IGNORANT ... you act as if there isn't any other topic but what you want to discuss ... which is the members

When someone posts something that isn't aligned to the WMMs ... not to even mention Off TOpic ... if we IGNORE it, then others not quite so familiar with the materials may - because no one said anything, believe what is posted ... and this is what has inspired me to make sure that the nebies aren't confused, and understand the purpose of this forum ... where we share our FINDINGs ... not our BSs ... because what you believe is UNIQUE ... what the WMms are revealing isn't Unique - it is Universally True ... and something YOU need to know if you are going to progress beyond a saviourship model of existence - that demands you wait for a Savior to explain/translate these materials, that everyone is capable of understanding ... they are a personal guide for the individual to restore their consciousness ... if you are not interested in using them, then you should go someplace else ...

there are no qualification ... anyone can take these materials and enhance their consciousness ... and gain a Wholeness Perspective - move into another model of existence and assist the species until the WMMs are finally accepted by a mass large enough to change the GM ... then they will be taught in schools and Universities ... because each individual has to transform their self - no one can do it for them

you have wasted an entire year talking about things other than the transformation ... IGNOREing the opportunity you have to advance beyond your self centered desire to be "right" ... you can't blame that on anyone in the forum, because NOTHING PREVENTS YOU from focusing on the Materials and not the members - but YOU ... you are your own worst enemy


You narrow down the scope of WMMs discussion. This is the essence of judgement - throwing things inside a box. You take out the part of reality called "WMMs discussion", you describe it, you define it, in so doing you frame it in separation, you throw it inside a box - so now what you do is you compare whether stuff is inside the box or not - even though you will disagree because you don't compare; you use your heart's intelligence or whatever it is you will conjure this time - but you do, otherwise the discussion of this kind under this set of circumstances woulnd't even be possible.


You impose your own definition on others. You believe, so deeply it seems, that your judgement of what belongs to WMMs discussion and what doesn't, is correct or universal, that you really seem to perceive those who fit in the latter category as meted out by this judgement, to be distracting others and contributing off topic stuff.


Being a judge voicing verdicts on whether something is off topic or not, is not the purpose of this forum. No such judge is needed. Newer members don't require to be instructed in any way about what the purpose of this forum is.

Quote:
When someone posts something that isn't aligned to the WMMs ... not to even mention Off TOpic ... if we IGNORE it, then others not quite so familiar with the materials may - because no one said anything, believe what is posted ... and this is what has inspired me to make sure that the nebies aren't confused, and understand the purpose of this forum ... where we share our FINDINGs ... not our BSs ...


What you are teaching them is that the purpose of this forum is sharing within a specific range, scope of contributions - contributions that are aligned with what you define as findings. If they share findings that are fully legit but not aligned with your definition of findings, these won't be respected as findings by you.


Why is your posting so focused on the ignorance and other shortcomings (i.e off topic) of others ? Just type "ignorance" in the search tab. Seriously. And before you even try to think of an answer, I would suggest you to reflect what is the point of what you are doing - because you are going to point out the perceived shortcomings, dishonesty etc of the other yet again and then follow up with another set of commandments that deal with the necessity to transform - just because I told you, yet again, that you are judging some members on this forum without reserve. You can disagree and disagree and disagree but what you write is also felt and your posting isn't really caring or encouraging - maybe with the exception of encouraging some of the members to leave this forum.


Maybe you really think that all you are doing is protecting this forum from spammers, ignorant ones, insincere ones and those who distract others by posting off topic stuff. Not comparing you to him - but Karnomen and the Order of Sixteen Rays - they believed that all they were really doing was making God's Glory more real on Earth, even though The Oracle told them otherwise. It's not like they were knowingly, consciously doing what they were doing, rather, they brainwashed themselves into believing that what they were doing was truly, indisputably good and necessary.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Valor
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:11 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18411
Location: QUANTUSUM
Ananake wrote:
Shayalana wrote:
....because the kind of women there would simply pat him on his head and send him on his way like they do all small boys.

Image


Because Ananake you started to project on me what you expect some time ago, this is for you. Do you still converse with Bill and CV in IMs both use them to turn some members against others in this "chat room". They did the same on the old forum until it was pointed out to those who were unaware that you didn't have to go through them and their rules to post on the forum. Your "blinders" are showing and how easily influenced you are by others even when it is obvious that you hold the same bias and prejudice as those who first influenced you with theirs. Oh well. :roll:

Image

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Valor
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:24 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20378
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
I am not defending the forum, I am respecting it ... and my membership in it ... I am not judging you I am pointing out to you what you are doing that is unjust to the members of this forum, which is discussing the members and not the materials

you have yet, in a year, to have made your first post that discusses the WMMs ... if that isn't revealing your actual intent here, - which is to bash members and ONLY bash members, then you are the only one who is not aware of it ... because just like I said, when we see your name on a post, without even clicking in, we know, that no matter which topic you post in, the topic of your post is either me or shay and what you think we are doing wrong

you are a one note musician ... boreing as hell and predictable as a robot ... go away!

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Valor
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:13 am 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:21 am
Posts: 891
I have returned, and read a few things in this thread only. I'm not saying just I am God like many before have done, but have been interacting on this forum for a consistent period, and thus presented my interpretation of the concept. First Source is a concept of wholeness misunderstood. I am First Source, and there is nothing said here to this point that is new for me to even answer. Now and then I'll read a few things in this thread.

Quote:
From out of the spirit-essence of Source Intelligence, flowing from First Source, each of you is born. As particles of light leavened by Source Intelligence to arise and secure individual consciousness, you are born an immortal entity that shares the essence of First Source in non-time and non-space. This is the Entity consciousness that is imbued with the Wholeness Navigator that permits the Entity to separate from First Source into individuality, but remain guided by Source Intelligence.

The entity is the highest state of consciousness, dwelling in a state of total awareness of all lesser instruments or bodies, which feed it experience and insight. The entity consciousness is the infallible observer of experience and synthesizer of insight. In all respects, it is a miniature of First Source, lacking only the experiential relationship with time and space that develops its sense of empowerment to act independently of First Source.

It is precisely this sense of independence that the birth of the entity begets. It is the central part of the blueprint of exploration because without this sense of independence, exploration of the cosmos and its various fields of vibration would be limited to the perception of First Source, peering through the lens of Source Intelligence. By definition it is a single dimensional perception, and therefore, an incomplete exploration. First Source decreed this exploration as a result of its creation of the multiverse, and when it was created, First Source summoned itself in the form of light particles and cast these particles into separation.

The first of these creations was bestowed an individual identity through the use of a physical instrument known as a light body. The density of this body was sufficient to block the separated particles from First Source's dominant reality. In doing so, the particles became autonomous explorers and quickly populated the innermost realms of the Universe of Wholeness. However, they never ventured into the outer realms of creation where the density of vibration decelerated time to such an extent that exploration in bodies was impossible, owing to the great distance.

-Chamber 3

Let me answer this. Tolsap, there is no such thing as a coherent group. All groups have their own coherence. There are only individuals of coherence.

admin wrote:
"The efforts of one “ripple” can touch the “shoreline” of a distant spacetime. These are the mysterious ways of the individuated consciousness whose energetics are far ranging and can reach into the future in ways that may be unaccountable, but nonetheless powerful and catalytic.

Regarding the value to the individual. If anyone is involved in the study of these materials for their own sake and not the sake of the greater humanity, they are missing the point of these teachings and their import. The study of the spiritual domain is the study of selflessness and the expression of soul in the soul carrier for the benefit of all. If there is any other motivation, it will obscure the preparatory phase of the individual and diminish their ability to contribute to the deeper energetics of the master event string.
"

_________________
http://www.youtube.com/user/gaurinathan
An ember that had outwitted time
Summa Iru


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Valor
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:48 am 
Offline
Senior Member
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2005 5:28 pm
Posts: 621
The way to bring First Source on to the planet is to practice the six heart virtues and clear your heart of all its densities. It is clear when anyone make the announce to the world that he/she is First Source, it means that they are not First Source. First Source will be the unity of humanity at the time of the discovery of the Grand Portal. From that time on First Source will be able to live through the unified humanity.

Based on the way you disrespect James, these materials shows that very well, to those that have the "clear eye of soul," working in their energetic system.

I am sending you understanding and compassions from the sic heart virtues.

_________________
"The Heart is the Temple of Wisdom." John Berges, The Weather Composer, ©2013, WingMakers, LLC
http://www.planetwork.co


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Valor
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:11 am 
Offline
Senior Member
 Profile

Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:55 pm
Posts: 286
Hidelight: Let me answer this. Tolsap, there is no such thing as a coherent group. All groups have their own coherence. There are only individuals of coherence.

Ah, lead me not to temptation fellow traveler . . . I can find it myself.

As I am sure you will find coherence in incoherence from incoherent coherence.

Ordinary light is incoherent because it is omni-directional and the light waves are not in phase with one another so there is no structure to multiply energy. However, a laser produces intense light because it consists of coherent light waves that are aligned directionally and phased for support and reinforcement. Because of this, lasers can perform functions that ordinary light cannot.

Similarly the virtues of the heart, when they are coherent within an individual, or within a group of individuals, can produce results that are extraordinary and seemingly supernatural. This requires that both the tacit or implicit levels (the inner source) of heart virtues and their explicit equivalents (actions/behaviors) are coherent. Coherent, in this case, means linked in authenticity and genuineness.

So how do you bring these emotional frequencies into coherence? It is known within the Lyricus Teaching Order as the art of the genuine.
THE ART OF THE GENUINE


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Valor
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:44 am 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:21 am
Posts: 891
dberges wrote:
Based on the way you disrespect James, these materials shows that very well, to those that have the "clear eye of soul," working in their energetic system.

I am sending you understanding and compassions from the sic heart virtues.

Thank you, madam Berges, but that is called slander and has thus little to do with the six heart virtues.

Yes, Tolsap, individuals... Most of us think they're individuals, but an individual will be slandered for all the good they do, - they are innocently put in prison and die there. I have known one... And it isn't the individuals or the groups of individuals who do this - if such a group already exists on the earth plane - but the mass consciousness of individualities who simply don't know what they're doing.

Quote:
The individual is not existential, nor truly independent of the species. The individual is not supreme, nor is it the reward of consciousness. The individual is less an artifact of First Source than it is of the species. The soul carrier is ultimately transformed and fused with the individuated consciousness to the point it is indiscernible as a separate component of consciousness, but the individual remains devoted to the archetype of the species.

-Lyricus Purpose and Mission

_________________
http://www.youtube.com/user/gaurinathan
An ember that had outwitted time
Summa Iru


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Valor
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:40 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18411
Location: QUANTUSUM
hidelight wrote:
dberges wrote:
Based on the way you disrespect James, these materials shows that very well, to those that have the "clear eye of soul," working in their energetic system.

I am sending you understanding and compassions from the sic heart virtues.

Thank you, madam Berges, but that is called slander and has thus little to do with the six heart virtues.

Yes, Tolsap, individuals... Most of us think they're individuals, but an individual will be slandered for all the good they do, - they are innocently put in prison and die there. I have known one... And it isn't the individuals or the groups of individuals who do this - if such a group already exists on the earth plane - but the mass consciousness of individualities who simply don't know what they're doing.

Quote:
The individual is not existential, nor truly independent of the species. The individual is not supreme, nor is it the reward of consciousness. The individual is less an artifact of First Source than it is of the species. The soul carrier is ultimately transformed and fused with the individuated consciousness to the point it is indiscernible as a separate component of consciousness, but the individual remains devoted to the archetype of the species.

-Lyricus Purpose and Mission



This kinda looks like CV/Christophe/guarinathan/nathan/whatever other name he uses, doesn't it. :lol:

Image

Valor is what shows these jokers up for what they are plain as day. Yes, Darlene and Tolsap he does require understanding and compassion for being so utterly ignorant and so taken in by his ego. I wonder, do him and Bill channel the same dark energy and do they time share? :shock:

Image
(It's interesting that this pretty boy is called "Dark Soul" and is from the "Messiah Complex" Photo Gallery. This couldn't be more appropriate. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Valor
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:27 am 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:20 am
Posts: 580
"They are not distractions. They are phenomenon of the outer world—vibrations traveling in the ethers from sources you have no control over. That and nothing more.

... what influences your mind is not external vibrations, but your reaction to them.

...Even in total darkness, a spiritual person can discover light."

Lyricus Discourse 5

_________________
In all that I do, may the Heart of the One hold sway over the minds of the many.


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Copyright © 2005-2012 WingMakers.co.uk