WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject: Re: Valor
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:58 pm 

"...all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such [forms]...."

U.S. Declaration of Independence

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:43 pm 
Posting Freak

Ananake wrote:
"...all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such [forms]...."

U.S. Declaration of Independence

Fortunately, this forum consists of people from all over the world and in case you haven't noticed its a UK forum. The American forum was closed down for lack of use if not having little to none to do with these WMM something like what you and your other New Age friends are attempting to do here so your little slogan really only connotes separation. The US is not held in the highest esteem by a lot of people worldwide except for deluded and ignorant Americans themselves who refuse to see what is really going on in the world and what they are responsible for through their military industrial complex quest for world domination with FORCE, CORRUPTION AND GREED and thinking they are so very special simply because they are American. You obviously haven't read the 4th Interview with Neruda about patriotism, really there is no place for it here. :roll: Maybe you and your gang can get together and start another American forum more suited to your hidden agendas. Ta. :mrgreen:

P.S. Where's your picture of the Phoenix with you using your New Age voodoo to chase away the "evil" yeshua who you judged so harshly. It might of been more appropriate its a universal symbol so therefore inclusive not exclusive like your slogan which is hypocritical since your country is guilty of everything it says and so is your boyfriend, CV and seed. I have danced the Phoenix many times, I know it well. It takes more than mere a picture to know what that is about. Ta and I really mean it this time. :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

Last edited by Shayalana on Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:54 pm 
Posting Freak

Interesting quote Ananake.

I was just thinking about how so many of our belief systems really are disposable, and went to read this again.

"Those who try to build bridges from the HMS to the Sovereign Integral state have no choice but to use words, sounds, techniques, technologies, and images to inspire human beings to embrace this new era of transparency and expansion. Because these “bridges” express with the tools of the HMS, even when they try to reveal the “deeper objects in the room,” they are only able to reveal the general shape and outline. This is all part of the transition process, but as I have always said, be prepared to jettison your beliefs – see them as disposable – for they are not appendages of the Sovereign Integral, because beliefs are from the mind and only of the mind."
(James -Interview-PC)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:06 pm 
Posting Freak

BY THE WAY SEED IS AMERICAN TOO. :roll:

seed wrote:
Interesting quote Ananake.

I was just thinking about how so many of our belief systems really are disposable, and went to read this again.

"Those who try to build bridges from the HMS to the Sovereign Integral state have no choice but to use words, sounds, techniques, technologies, and images to inspire human beings to embrace this new era of transparency and expansion. Because these “bridges” express with the tools of the HMS, even when they try to reveal the “deeper objects in the room,” they are only able to reveal the general shape and outline. This is all part of the transition process, but as I have always said, be prepared to jettison your beliefs – see them as disposable – for they are not appendages of the Sovereign Integral, because beliefs are from the mind and only of the mind."
(James -Interview-PC)

THE GEM FROM TOLSAP IN RESPONSE TO SEED'S BOYFRIEND .

Quote:
SEED: This is also why i have to question Tolsap's post as to it being inspirational or encouraging....or even truthful. Encouraging what? Not All Life. She seems more to separate with all life instead of embracing it as a part of herself. The SI consciousness isn't playing games with all life, it's nurturing All Life's expressions.....All Life as being FS.

THIS IS WHY SEED SAID WHAT SHE DID ABOUT TOLSAP BEING DISHONEST ETC ETC IT'S BECAUSE TOLSAP IS SO HONEST SEED AND CV ARE PISSED. NOTICE AS WELL THAT THE OTHER NEW AGERS HERE KNOW THIS BUT DON'T SAY ANYTHING.

Tolsap wrote:
Hidelight: They will not stop. They will continue to do as they do until they die. They only want your energy. It is a beautiful energy. But why not share it among ourselves and not aim it at those who abuse, which is really supporting the abuse. Give them what you want. I'm not telling you to stop. I'm proposing a different way to approach the problem.

Not only is what you have said here cruel, (I know cruel), it is further adding to the transparency of what your beliefs and ideologies are, not only about yourself, but others too - you have been slowly revealing this for quite some time now but it is this statement that demands my full attention and response. Hidelight you have continually insinuated and implied that as you are of the “younger generation” you are the “chosen ones” and that once the older generation die you will be able to live your heaven on earth - you personally go further in directly stating that you are an incarnate First Source/God, call it what you will, and all should follow your lead and direction - in their own time of course, which is the perfect angle for encouragement without having to actually display any of the professed powers that you trumpet!

You are quite simply displaying a pathetic, insolent, unintelligently naïve, egotistical, power hungry fool - and I will tell you why. But first I will tell you how I can have the authority to claim that I know this and to further still, spew forth this coarse revelation.

By dedicating practice to QP and HV’s and keeping ever vigil to keep my focus steering “within” I am continually awakened to not only recognize, remember and know the multidimensionality of myself, but to have the courage to do so. What I found was more terrifying than any horror film produced and this humility literally dropped me to my knees.

For not only did I see the “nice, loving, beautiful, blissful’ fragments, I also saw the “others”. I saw myself doing the most despicable, grotesque, macabre, barbaric acts known to mankind and all for the purpose of satisfying an insurmountable thirst for power and control. And this was not limited to 3D experiences for I have seen myself delight in the masterminding of the most elaborate hoaxes, labyrinths and traps, laughing delightedly at each successful attempt.

After several days of unparalleled nausea and vomiting at knowing these parts of myself I spent the next few days begging for torture and hell, for even though I could love so incredibly deep and would give my life for my loved ones without a single thought, I could not see how I could ever be worthy of forgiveness for all the other lives I had lived. When I became so exhausted that I had nothing left - I just gave up. I simply surrendered to the blackness of a void around me.

In this void I was confronted with a consciousness that I knew was all encompassing, all knowing and infinitely vast, yet I surprisingly did not feel “inferior” to it. This did not stop me from begging for forgiveness for all the heinous acts I had performed. But there was no forgiveness forthcoming. I was the recipient of profound compassion and understanding, but I was not forgiven. “Why can you not forgive me?” I asked. “Because forgiveness only exists in the world of duality. If you desire forgiveness you will have to give it to yourself.” Great, I reach the halls of sublime wisdom and love only to come away truly knowing that I can only save myself from my own choices. I must find a way to forgive myself so that I can venture forth. And I did.

And I now journey forth with two important understandings. If I forgive myself I free myself to continue my journeying with the knowing that now my choices can be made by using intelligent understanding gained from my experiences; and, if I choose to forgive myself then I can never not forgive another, nor can I judge another.

So, does this mean I still have the right to call you a fool? dang right it does! I can even call you a sniveling little liar and a cheat who sits in his bedroom talking to a computer telling the world that First Source is using him to preach to the world and he is orchestrating everyone’s event strings, their thoughts, and when they need to s@#t, but don’t worry about anything, for when all the old people on this forum die he will be able to provide true paradise for them. Get a grip on yourself boy, for goodness sake, and go eat some bloody icecream! Save yourself some time and energy in playing out the savior role, for it can never be eternal, but if you need to try it on for size, then keep giving it your best shot - but as has been politely, and not so politely, pointed out to you if you want the veil to keep covering your transparency you may want to seriously think about finding another venue to parade.

(Now for all those gasps and shockwaves at how this poor little fellow appears to be lynched, tarred and feathered, let me pose the questions and answer them from my personal awareness.)

Does this mean that I reject you Hidelight and wish you didn’t exist? Does this mean that I am not able to love you unconditionally and therefore I belong to the dark forces, or have been overcome by alien implants or I am the devil incarnate or some other such horror? Once upon a time - Yes! Once upon a time I would have had no problem seeing an earthquake gobble up you and those like you and leave me standing to enjoy what remained. Much like your messages are now conveying in regard to the older generation! I personally have great respect and eager excitement and anticipation for the wondrous sharings that our younger generations will be contributing, (I am even myself nurturing three of them), but you will be in for a rather rude shock if some ol’ timers are still sitting here 300 years from now, so better perhaps watch your prophecies there kiddo!

Back to the question and the answer today is - No! Why? Because I know you!!! How? Because I know myself! And it is because of my diligent evolvement through the HV’s because of this knowing, that I am powerless in having any desire within my heart to banish you from existence - these desires simply do not exist in the frequency of the heart. I now know that I accept you, me, and every other conceivable thing in the universe/s - because we all are connected inside and outside this paradigm of separation and I can now appreciate the connective thread that runs through us all. This appreciation, compassion and understanding does not, however, automatically mean that I have to like the choices made by others! So, you can dress up and dress down the words any way you want so as to fit them into any number of paradigms within worlds and words and beliefs - but what cannot be hidden is what lays beneath them.

This is to me what knowing equality, knowing oneness and knowing the frequency of unconditional love is about. Just because I could demonstrate a desire, a need, for equality, oneness and unconditional love did not make it absolute. I knew this was a flaw and I had to understand it; I had to taste it, feel it, know it: and the packed lunch for the journey that took me there and continues to drive my journeying is the QP and HV’s.

This is why the Dohrman Prophecy is such an incredible gift from James and he implicitly suggests all characters should be explored, not just the “nice” ones.

THIS IS HOW WE CAN STOP DEVOLUTION AND ITS DIVISIONS OF DIVIDE AND CONQUER: IT IS ABOUT CONTINUALLY EXPLORING AND KNOWING MORE AND MORE ABOUT OURSELVES, SO THAT WE CAN THEN MAKE MORE AND MORE INFORMED INTELLIGENT BEHAVIOURAL CHOICES!

Tolsap understands Philosophy 3 of the WMM and has run out to embrace what seed, her boyfriend, Bill and his girlfriend don't comprehend so don't know and are so afraid of knowing and discovering about themselves , the individual and its main purpose, which they judge in themselves as insignificant and try to preach to everyone else to do the same, because then they can control them. Run as fast as you can away from anyone preaching that the self is insignificant because then you know that is exactly what they are after to control through dubious and nefarious and gross deception. You can tell that by how ignorant they are of having deceived themselves and arguing for their limitations just like seed does by misquoting and using someone else's noble work, James of the WingMakers materials which she in her ego is not capable of matching but uses it to prove(?) her hidden agenda which is opposite of what the quotes say.Thus her countless contradictions and incredible confusion. .This is an apt example of what James says about having to drop everything you learned before you can truly engage the WMM otherwise you get very very confused. But first of all you have to be humble enough to be able to see that perhaps what you think you know that really you don't. This can take time and the ones who have done it are obvious and the ones who haven't or won't are obvious too and they are the ones who feel such a need to convert the rest away from here because they think they know better. They don't have to be here but stay and those who love being here wish they would leave and go find their own space with like kin instead of insisting on abusing these works and the people here that are sincere about them having made the application of them a way of life... oh well....

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6