WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Compassion
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:23 pm 
 WWW  Profile

[align=left][img]http://www.soulconnection.net/images/essays/eventtemples/compassion1.jpg[/img]

[/align]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:42 pm 

[color=Red][i]Compassion[/i]

Angels must be confused by war.
Both sides praying for protection,
yet someone always gets hurt.
Someone dies.
Someone cries so deep
they lose their watery state.

Angels must be confused by war.
Who can they help?
Who can they clarify?
Whose mercy do they cast to the merciless?
No modest scream can be heard.
No stainless pain can be felt.
All is clear to angels
except in war.

When I awoke to this truth
it was from a dream I had last night.
I saw two angels conversing in a field
of children's spirits rising
like silver smoke.
The angels were fighting among themselves
about which side was right
and which was wrong.
Who started the conflict?

Suddenly, the angels stilled themselves
like a stalled pendulum,
and they shed their [i]compassion[/i]
to the rising smoke
of souls who bore the watermark of war.
They turned to me with those eyes
from God's library,
and all the pieces fallen
were raised in unison,
coupled like the breath
of flames in a holy furnace.

Nothing in war comes to destruction,
but the illusion of separateness.
I heard this spoken so clearly I could only
write it down like a forged signature.
I remember the [i]compassion[/i],
mountainous, proportioned for the universe.
I think a tiny fleck still sticks to me
like gossamer threads
from a spider's web.

And now, when I think of war,
I flick these threads to the entire universe,
hoping they stick on others
as they did me.
Knitting angels and animals
to the filamental grace of [i]compassion[/i].
The reticulum of our skyward home.
[/color]

Ancient Arrow Project
Chamber 1
[i]italics added[/i]

NOTE: All of the materials contained on this WingMakers website are copyright protected. © Copyright, WingMakers LLC 1998-2001.

[Edited on 3-8-2007 by LearningToFly]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 2:30 am 
Posting Freak

Compassion also is feeling what it's like to be in someone else's shoes WITHOUT walking over the cliff with them.:P

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 2:34 am 
Posting Freak

To see and know beyond the situation which we are observing of ourselves or someone else is key to a greater understanding and perhaps different and better informed choices in terms of compassion ;is more effective than jumping of the cliff with them.

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:46 am 
Posting Freak

Compassion can sometimes be so difficult to feel for oneself, especially when caught up in some silly judgement. What I am finding is that I have to pause long enough amidst the chatter, focus on my heart until a feeling of calm arises and then gentle myself. No self pity or anything like that because that always accompanies blame of some sort. But to just realize what has taken place over such a long time period that needs to be undone , transformed in such a short amount of time in comparison deserves understanding, patience, appreciation , and gentle compassion.

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:11 pm 
Posting Freak

[i]Showing compassion for oneself is just feeding the illusion of separation.

There is no separate self at all, only the individuated spirit force exists that animates our physical, emotional, and mental aspects. Through this spirit we are complete and connected to all other life forms through Source Intelligence..

Should we forgive SI? :o

No, we need only understand that there is nothing to forgive,

.....nothing but the dream we call life.

seed
[/i]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:38 pm 
Posting Freak

seed be so kind as to enlighten me as to what an individuated consciousness is before you go off and spout more of something you read somewhere which really hasn't anything to do with the practise of these virtues. You speak in complexity. These virtues are very simple. Hey , they must come from the heart and you must be a talking head. When you can discuss this from the simplicity of your heart and not some intellectual drivel then talk to me. Otherwise don't waste my time.:P

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:50 pm 
Posting Freak

Shay, i cannot "enlighten" You.....

and .....You cannot "enlighten" You either.

None of us actually "enlighten" at all.....we do however remember the individuated consciousness that we ALL are already.

And i can point out some Lyricus information that is available to all of us....the rest is time.

[quote]
QUESTION 3
What exactly is a soul carrier and why is it seemingly so limited?

ANSWER 3
A soul carrier species is analogous to a mold that is cast from the original archetype of a species’ template, fitted to a specific vibratory environment, and then refined and evolved by the individuated consciousness of soul and the vibratory environment in which the soul carrier operates. These elements influence the soul carrier DNA over geologic time, and it is this evolution of the species that ultimately defines its purpose and determines the individuated consciousness that inhabits the soul carriers of the species.

Soul carriers are not infallible instruments of perception. They provide a fractional view into the vibratory worlds of the physical dimension, and a subjective view across all other dimensions of consciousness. The soul is not purposely thrust into limitation, but indeed these are natural occurrences that result from the vibrational density of a planetary environment. These limitations in capacity, coupled to the sophistication of the soul carrier template, can cause the soul’s influence to be dramatically diminished, and it is precisely this diminishment that causes the condition of the species to be less harmonious, and its efforts largely unsupportive of its spiritual objectives as a species.

The soul carrier template is designed to have an innate and undeniable urge to understand itself – not the consciousness of soul, but the physical, emotional, and mental aspects that sheath the soul. This primary misdirect is a necessary detour on the road to the Grand Portal discovery because the soul carrier is much more comprehensible to itself than is the individuated consciousness or soul that it carriers.

As the soul carrier strives to learn about its true identity, it begins to evolve its capacities to learn, conceptualize, create, and manifest new realities. These new realities begin to alter the vibrational density of its home planet and these in turn alter the soul carrier and its ability to perceive something of what it contains.

The pursuit of the soul carrier to know itself is very often confused with its quest of the individuated consciousness or its Creator. The confusion is understandable as the distinction can be exceptionally subtle. The rarified aspects of the soul carrier exist in the higher mind and DNA circuitry that travel in the nervous system of the soul carrier and activate or modify cellular consciousness, and these higher circuits of the soul carrier resolve in a fine mesh, co-mingling with the soul. It is at this level of First Interaction that the soul carrier and soul are nearly fused as a single entity of consciousness.

As the soul carrier slows in vibration to its densest form, which is its physical body, the individuated consciousness is not able to fully merge, and is actually repelled by the body’s electrochemical vibration. Thus, the body and emotions – the base vibrations of the soul carrier – are most often associated with the species, while the higher mind is often confused with the soul or God Fragment.
(Lyricus on Relationships)
[/quote]

and....

[quote]Humanity is like a vast river of consciousness that flows according to its collective will. This collective will is conditioned by First Source, the sovereign will of the individuated consciousness, and the master template of the soul carrier itself. Collectively these three elements converge and create the banks of the “river”, the topography of its journey, and the destination to which it flows.

Because the God-Fragment or soul is the highest vibratory frequency within the individuated consciousness, it compels the individuated consciousness to seek its creator. All members of the species have this intrinsic desire to reunite with their creator and the greater body of the created. It is only the soul carrier – the insoluble element of individuality – whose pretense of existentialism stands in silent opposition to the reunion of souls.

Because the soul carrier is largely guided by the emotions and mind, it is less sensitive to the urge of reunion. The social training of humanity exacted by its educational system and competing culture and media intensifies this insensitivity. The species, as a whole, is therefore listening to the urges of the soul carrier and its social conditioning above the instinctual call of the soul. The purpose of humanity is to the shift this focus, and this shift is best achieved through the Grand Portal because it provides the necessary proof that galvanizes an entire species, instead of devoted factions thereof.

(Lyricus from question 8)[/quote]

[Edited on 11-10-2007 by seed]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:48 pm 
Posting Freak

I remember the compassion, mountainous, proportioned for the universe (Ch.1), I think a tiny bit is enough to lighten the whole sky from the other side. I have received compassion... When one has discovered the Sun, the candles in IT can't fascinate. And They turned to me and said, go and give to those people... I remember the compassion, I guess gratitude has drawn us ever since. Thank you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 2:58 am 
 WWW  Profile

What has compassion to do with this world?
Nothig. Compassion only radiates forgivness that melts all walls of separation.

[img]http://www.luisprada.com/Protected/IMAGES/flower_of_life1.jpg[/img]

So in true heart all always is forgiven (embraced).
True compassion never ends and never starts.
So it cannot be learnt.

There is no sense trying to love when there is any personal intention.
True compassion doesnt know reason and direction.
Compassion icludes all and ALL not only separated parts of preferention.
Love has nothing to do with parts.

It is natural state of existance that can be found in every now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:09 am 

compession is hard job.

we are physical people living in the middle of human society. our life is one big class so it means learning, educational process. it does not come by itself.

compession on that level must be learnt and performed afterwards among real living people. (you can find some james ideas all over this place..)

it is easy to talk about that on theoretical level but live it and show it it is more difficult.

therefore each what so called spiritual discussion does not have any value unless you experience those things. so as compassion.

some one disrepects me and i overcome my rage...

some one insults me i perform my compassion for him cause he si not aware at that moment he hurts another being.

some one hurts me i feel compession for him(her) knowing that person is not aware hurting itself

etc

so my point is it MUST BE LEARNT....

i have not met person who has it by granted. it always comes through life experience and for that the life serves for...

nice day to all of you there...;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:25 pm 
Posting Freak

[i]
Expressing compassion now, is exercising a conscious choice in the moment.

When we have become disentangled enough to understand we have a choice, we see the choice presenting itself.

Which "book" will you read from today?

When 'compassion' is used to separate, it is only masquerading as compassion.

So we continue practicing our artistry.... appreciating our opportunities.

seed[/i]

("books"...LFTH pg.24)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:25 pm 

[quote][i]Originally posted by highwhistler[/i]
[align=left][img]http://www.soulconnection.net/images/essays/eventtemples/compassion1.jpg[/img]

[/align] [/quote]

If that's compassion, it's very much like consumerism!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:00 am 

[quote][i]Originally posted by seed[/i]
[i]Showing compassion for oneself is just feeding the illusion of separation.

There is no separate self at all, only the individuated spirit force exists that animates our physical, emotional, and mental aspects. Through this spirit we are complete and connected to all other life forms through Source Intelligence..

Should we forgive SI? :o

No, we need only understand that there is nothing to forgive,

.....nothing but the dream we call life.

seed
[/i] [/quote]

:)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:01 am 

[quote][i]Originally posted by Arjuna[/i]
What has compassion to do with this world?
Nothig. [color=Red]Compassion only radiates forgivness that melts all walls of separation.[/color]

[img]http://www.luisprada.com/Protected/IMAGES/flower_of_life1.jpg[/img]

[color=Red]So in true heart all always is forgiven (embraced).
True compassion never ends and never starts.
So it cannot be learnt.[/color]

There is no sense trying to love when there is any personal intention.
True compassion doesnt know reason and direction.
Compassion icludes all and ALL not only separated parts of preferention.
[color=Red]Love has nothing to do with parts.

It is natural state of existance that can be found in every now. [/color][/quote]

:)

[Edited on 13-10-2007 by Epsillion70]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 7:59 am 
Posting Freak

Love is nothing but a word. Epsillion, let me address you now. Your perspective is based and more than based really in the conception that there is only love. To me that is reducing All That Is to one word, and then bring the word, like the Christians do or other religions have done and they have killed in the name of God, that is love. You may not kill, but you are supporting separation in the name of love, and perhaps unification. To serve two masters: truth and relative truth. Most people only serve relative truth, a minority only truth, and the rest--you represent in this--defend this duality. Like, everything is love, there is only love, in reality. But that is not the truth. The reality is that you are in the duality, there is love, and there is the resistance. And you would probably see the resistance (only) in those who don't see there is only love, while I see the resistance also in you who maintain there is only love for example. Love is not a footstove. Love is powerfully [i]intelligent[/i]. If you don't have this intelligence in all that you do and see all, love is nothing but a word for something that is not the love we want to speak of.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:58 am 
Posting Freak

[quote](26) Jesus said, "You see the mote in your brother's eye, but you do not see the beam in your own eye. When you cast the beam out of your own eye, then you will see clearly to cast the mote from your brother's eye."[/quote]
[i]
At first our reality is 'outer reflective', we see the mote in our brothers eye and it is actually a reflection, a message showing us our own mote in our own eye...it is mirroring our own condition...our own behavior....here the world serves us by showing us what is still hidden in us and not loved not understood. This distortion acts like a filter to our 'sight' ...this law of attraction serves us and over time if we learn to use it (stalk it) consciously, it can help us to uncover the core essence shining inside.

Then, and only then, when the distortion of a 'separate self' (the mote) is removed/integrated, by the transformation process, can we see clearly enough to address the mote in another's eye, because we now understand what the distortion is....and can understand(love)... what it is...and address it with clarity/ compassion.

[quote]"the heart and brain are an integrated system designed to activate, access, and express the higher frequencies of compassion and understanding, and that the brain serves the role of assessing the emotional authenticity of the heart. This skill, intelligence, insight whatever you choose to call it, is absolute and inborn within all higher life forms. No one can utilize the techniques of the intuitive intelligence if their heart is passing data to their brain that is derivative of emotional distortions common to three-dimensional environments."

(Lyricus 6)[/quote]

seed[/i]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:13 am 
Posting Freak

Love has a profound simplicity but is not always easy. Yes, take it easy, but "the easy way" has hardly love alongside it. Pure love is found at the bottom of one's heart. Even though your heart should be beheaded for all that you know, the compassion to forgive is not the understanding to forget. --In the frontpage of The Art of the Genuine you will see behind the compassion [i]Celestial Energy Connections[/i]; and then toward understanding [i]Quantum Entanglement[/i]; and then further on between understanding and forgiveness the [i]Liquid Crystalline Matrix[/i]. Some of us like to say love melts all separation away, but how will we melt misunderstanding away? It cannot be done from outside, that cannot be done. You have to understand yourself. We can explain something but when those who needed the explanation (or pointing finger to what is) find, that they don't need it because they prefer to misunderstand, we can do nothing -- none of us can. But truth is an invincible magnet (forgiveness--appreciation), and the way we wait will result in time. Those who defend the duality of truth and relative truth (even when they don't see how something is relative truth) are the ones, the important people walking the borderline, and one small insight in their heart-minds will draw entire working fields to cohesion and coherence, and many will co-operate in a new way. When this happens on a greater scale I'll be one of the first to declare the esoterical stasis. And every moment is fine with me.

Far away,
kindling the presence of a timeless world
hunting for memories of a radiant love;
wingless creatures
tune their hearts to the key of silence.
It is there I am waiting.
Alone.

(Chamber 11)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:32 am 
Posting Freak

[i]

Why do we even care to speak about the filters, why leave little clues everywhere about the barriers to love?

....because,

Compassion's heart wants this grand feast to be shared by all.

Compassion's mouth spills love.

Compassion's eyes see the 'motes' and compassion's hands serve to remove them.

Compassion's ears and nose hear/smell FS singing/scent and follow that sound to expose ITS core in everything.

....because compassion (SI) is what we are underneath this mask of form.

seed[/i]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:22 pm 
Posting Freak

[quote]
FINAL WORDS

I acknowledge that this writing carries a dark side to it. I hope I have done what I can to reassure you that the events on the horizon, while alarming, are also activating to all involved. Everyone is touched by the happenings of this planet. Everyone. Remember this: [i]You are with all of us[/i]. Feel the textures of this declaration as deeply as you can. It will support you in times of hardship. Know that everyone (this includes you), no matter how they may appear in life's conditions, is trying to do their best [u]amidst the commotion that permeates the planet and, by association[/u], their personal life. This is the root of compassion that grows in your innermost heart.

As this paper states, you have the potential to receive and transmit a frequency and intelligence of love that issues from the Central Sun or First Source. This potential requires your choice to reach for it, to make it part of your new mission. In doing so, you have signaled your readiness for the planetary transition that lies ahead, and you are making a contribution so this shift occurs with greater balance and stability.

There are aspects of this writing that have been purposely vague. For example, what is the purpose behind this dimensional shift, who is orchestrating it, when will it occur, and what is the new dimension going to be—in real terms?

I have remained focused on the more personal aspects of this impending transition. In future papers I will share more about the changes in the dimensional environment that will be occurring.

From my world to yours,

James

(The Energetic Heart)
[/quote]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:31 am 

Hi everyone..I'm new to this forum but have been lurking around to get a feel for it etc. so hence this is my first response ....
To me and I concurr with Seed and a few others, that once you start to define "what" itis that you are being compassionate for or to, therein lies "separation"...and I also agree with highwhistlers comment that it is indeed a a desire to assist without judgement of what path another has chosen. Also I feel that is is just a state of 'be-ing". It just simply is....

respectfully
M

[Edited on 18-10-2007 by Miriamne]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:36 pm 
Posting Freak

[i]Hi M, :)

Welcome to the forum..

Full understanding of what we are seems to be time released....DNA waiting to be activated by the timing of our personal preference.

When we understand that we are all equal conduits of the same intelligence, the heart's tone of expression sings out in support of the unification process of the species.....it sings out broadcasting the tone of love from the formless into the world of form.

Until our unity is truly remembered 'compassion' will be expressed in a distorted fashion filtered by the mind of division.

seed [/i]

[Edited on 18-10-2007 by seed]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:19 pm 

[quote][i]Originally posted by seed[/i]
[i]
Until our unity is truly remembered 'compassion' will be expressed in a distorted fashion filtered by the mind of division.
[/i]

[/quote]

:)Thankyou for your welcome Seed. I quite agree esp. with the above statement you made. I feel that re-membering our unity can also be a by product of humility, which makes it hard to be expressed without those distortions getting in the way---> because of how we were "trained" to react when we feel humilty. And also because we are still here on earth and still learning to be free of all those distortions.
It is exactly thru distortions that we align ourselves with our "density", so in a sense distortions only feed the ego and hide who we all truly are....that is what I have come to understand, imho.

M.

[Edited on 18-10-2007 by Miriamne]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:49 pm 
Posting Freak

Enough intellectual rhetoric which has no FEELING about COMPASSION. Compassion is FELT and this seems to totally elude some here in their intellectual analysis. Carry on in your endless circles of complication and analyze the h-e-l-l out of what is FELT. I can feel compassion for you stuck in your intellectual obstinacy, which is the only place obstinacy can exist, the intelligence of the heart has no use for it . The langage of the heart is EXPRESSED through the 6 virtues, which above all are FELT. Some here still think, instead of giving any credence to feeling which happens before thought and effects us more powerfully, it is what gives thought its energy to move, it is what compells us to do great things. At least I acknowledge the rightful role of feelings being second to none when honed and understood, for what we are here to do. As long as we are in bodies on this planet we are separate as part of the original plan before incarnating. The plan is to find the unity underneath the apparent separation without diminishing neither. So enough talk about what we obviously are and more from a larger if not greater overview which is expansively INCLUSIVE instead of this intellectual reductionist exclusiveness. What we tap into in terms of the INTELLIGENCE of the heart is INTUITION and no mind comes even close to having that kind of lightning quick and expansive knowledge if it refuses to acknowledge the true role of feelings. It is through honing the ability to follow the heart as leader of our minds that we connect with our true Source which isn't our mind. As stated in the Energetic Heart Paper that connection is only made directly through the intelligence of the heart .The mind serves the intellect/ego which at this time is somewhat divorced from its Source and that is more a definiton of separation, SEED, than what you accuse me of , oh separate one.:P

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:59 pm 
Posting Freak

Highwhistler certianly has a wonderful way of expressing what he means through his beautiful artwork which makes you FEEL it and the feeling is the first thing evoked .Just a lovely example .;)

[Edited on 19-10-2007 by Shayalana]

Cathedral - CS&N