WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Of Compassion
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:54 pm 

In other words, the two polarities working against each other will move us into the center point, the fulcrum point, and the point of balance. This center point is the point of power because it is the point from which we can see both sides. Being able to see both sides, both extremes, allows the detachment that creates compassion. Compassion opens us up to our higher worlds because it frees us from the dramas of our physical self. Compassion lifts us out of the third dimensional matrix and into our multidimensional perspective. Then we can view the third and fourth dimensional polarities around us without getting stuck in them. We are then “in the world, but not of it”.

From this center point, we are free to experience the worlds below us (the ice) and the worlds above us (the steam) while we remain in the center (the water). The center point is the flow, the point of surrender—surrender to our Soul. This is the place without emotional charge, negative or positive, that loosens us from the constraints of our old beliefs in separation and limitation. From this place we can fall into the flow, surrender to the NOW, unite with the Oneness, and allow our Soul to become the Captain of our Earth Vessel.

The more individuals who are able to hold this center point, the more we all will experience the paradigm shift

From Suzanne Lie

Post subject: Re: Of Compassion
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:33 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
I appreciate this perspective, Mark, thank you for sharing it ... it is similar to my understanding of "point zero" and very aligned with what the LTO has revealed ... in different words. I guess the point is, that our expression of Compassion is realized, when we focus on being balanced, consistantly - the LTO uses the word "Choherently" - it is the satisfying reward of "living in the Now" (comfortably- having mastered our emotions) - I find it far less complicated when I am immersed in Nature and I appreciate the opportunity to practice behavioral intelligence (walk the talk) and being able to set my own pace ... and the ability to forgive my self, when I don't live up to my expectations as fast as I had hoped

I personally understand Compassion to be a sincere desire to serve the purpose of our creation ... being focused on that and the other virtues of the heart, as a priority, brings everything else into alignment with the plan of First Source ... letting Compassion flow through me, is an Art/skill, well worth the practice... and makes LIFE on Earth very fulfilling. Being able to contribute to the grid of compassion, reduces participating in the daily dramas of the Central System to idle entertainment 8)

Post subject: Re: Of Compassion
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:42 am 
Posting Freak

starduster wrote:
I appreciate this perspective, Mark, thank you for sharing it ... it is similar to my understanding of "point zero" and very aligned with what the LTO has revealed ... in different words. I guess the point is, that our expression of Compassion is realized, when we focus on being balanced, consistently - the LTO uses the word "Choherently" - it is the satisfying reward of "living in the Now" (comfortably- having mastered our emotions) - I find it far less complicated when I am immersed in Nature and I appreciate the opportunity to practice behavioral intelligence (walk the talk) and being able to set my own pace ... and the ability to forgive my self, when I don't live up to my expectations as fast as I had hoped

I personally understand Compassion to be a sincere desire to serve the purpose of our creation ... being focused on that and the other virtues of the heart, as a priority, brings everything else into alignment with the plan of First Source ... letting Compassion flow through me, is an Art/skill, well worth the practice... and makes LIFE on Earth very fulfilling. Being able to contribute to the grid of compassion, reduces participating in the daily dramas of the Central System to idle entertainment 8)

Compassion comes with being empathetic which means having the ability to put yourself in someone else's shoes and feel what they are feeling. What you mean by consistency is rather vague. Coherency is a balanced state where the heart is the guide and the mind works with it. The heart rate can be measured and its variability has a good range and is steady and consistent. Behaviorial intelligence in the context of the Wingmakers is living the Six Heart Virtues to the best of our abilities. And that can be done in the country or the city or where ever. When everything originates and comes from within, outside location makes no difference in being able to live a heart centred life. It's heart centred for a reason given that the HMS colors all of our perceptions for those unconscious of this. The heart is a pure guide.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY