WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: List of Techniques
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:39 am 

once again HUGE post!

I appreciate it, and I could not agree more on you with what you are saying. Your post(s) is interesting, and should be read by many.

so much information again, Thank you, starduster for giving your perspective.

starduster wrote:
we have a plan too Anu ...the Plan of First Source and it will prevail

This is true!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:32 am 
Posting Freak

Starduster, your not being completely Real with yourself. Your to into conspiracies. The rich arent trying to destroy the world,their is no plan to decrease the population of the earth. Scientist are not trying to destroy the planet in acords with a evil empire. Bankers dont run the world,and they go to prison just as easy as any other person who steals. I found the statement you made somewhat offensive as far as let the wicked kill the wicked.. for real,let bad people harm good people. You need to re-think that. I know where you got some of your ideaologies from,the seven rays. Your reading trash. Anu didnt dictate the Bible nor is he the writter of it......Man wrote it,not God,or Gods. Your going to find many of your beliefs were a Waste of Energy and Time. Nature doesnt Blame God,Man,Manmade Things,that Man-Made are some of the problems we are experiencing. Because we put too much power and belief in Man-Made Ideaologies too be the voice of God. We Gave our Power over to others too be our conscious. Goodness and right Thought,and compassion,and empathy are not something that has to be taught,its inborn in the nature of Humans. We are born with this,a knowning of right in wrong. Native peoples would allow their children to be burnt,so they knew that Fire was Hot,and if you played with fire,you would more than likely get Burnt. As far as the the three pigs go,we know from tales that ,the House built with a strong foundation,is the building that well withstand.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:30 am 

I'm writing this for "Starduster the Understanding one" :wink: because I have no one else to write to at this lonely hour

My grandfather and me had a bloody verbal fight, when I tried to talk to him... I was just being open-minded and give him alternative explanations and perspectives.

He SCORNED me, he lost all respect to me, laughed in my face. And now he is asking me in scorn: "Well well, when is the doomsday comming, hehehehe" I am so annoyed what can I do? Today I have been depleted of energies due to an early morning fight, although I woke up with a great smile, however after the fight I actually cried (I was so frustrated at the world and it's ignorant people).

Now after doing the wingmakers techniques I've only had two fights and it has been with my grandfather, and after it my heart feels so heavy.

It seems like a lot of people are stuck in wicked non-open minded belief systems, what can I really do to make them change their thinking. Probably nothing.

He even dislikes the Winmgakers music and wants to shut it off when I listen to it, if he is nearby. And if he agrees to listen to it he puts it on very low volume and every now and then he says some mean comment about the music e.x "it's just repeating itself" etc...

However my grandmother is very open-minded and she really likes the Wingmakers music.

Today has been a hard day to tap into the hearts intelligence, since after I unleashed a mighty frustration cry (a man crying seems preposterous, havent cried since I was a tiny kid, I guess that my heart is more sensitive now than ever, with all this bullshit) , I just couldn't get my mood up again, I've been lost in despair, and my stomach is full of food, eaten with a degenerated posture.

Ahh, maybe I should just start reading The Dohrman Prophecy and relax... so that I can catch up with Quantusum ASAP, and join the discussions about the book.

Zoarastera... you remind me of my grandfather, be a little more open minded please, you have no reference at all to the WINGMAKERS MATERIALS in your post, and this is a "WingMakers study forum".

zoarastera wrote:
Bankers dont run the world,and they go to prison just as easy as any other person who steals.

How can you be so sure of this?

zoarastera wrote:
Anu didnt dictate the Bible nor is he the writter of it......Man wrote it,not God,or Gods.

Somehow, even how preposterous it sounds . . . somehow I resonate more with starduster in this matter. I somehow feel/remember/resonate with: that Anu 'wrote' the bible.

Your understading is too limited now, your stuck in what the "majority/norm" is saying. This forum is full of Challenging and Mysterious information, that ultimately can be Transforming.

Pardon me Zoarastera, if Im not Humble enough, but im fed up with this narrow ignorant understanding of things and the world. And thats why I'm expressing VALOR.

I drank Ayahuasca yestereve, and the master medicine humiliated me, and helped me understand things, and widened my understanding.

That's why I expressed VALOR to my grandfather, beacause I was pumped with energy. Now I'm expressing VALOR here because darkness havoc'd in my presence today, and now it havocs here (and as I can see has been havocing for a while)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:35 am 

Oops , I might be a little too agressive. Forgive me for that.

But still... Injustice has to be dealt with!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:58 pm 
Posting Freak

You can believe what ever you want too believe inn,dont let me get in your way. Anu didnt write the Bible. I dont expect that you would listen to a Atlantean anyway. Or a member of the Collective Groupship Consciousness of Wingmaker. Im studing the forum too.(Snicker).

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:22 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
sorry Onyks have been lost in the book and not keeping up with the discussions ... Your Grandfather is just defending his beliefs ... and his learned behavior what you shared with him, pushed him right out of his comfort zone ... and his reaction is typical ... don't take it personal ... you planted a seed, if his mind is open, it will grow - that is the best that you can hope for ... Try not to let your emotions get involved ... you are simply the messenger, delivering a message - you are not responsible for how it was received ... your Grandfather's Soul got the message :wink:

Zoar you can believe whatever you want to believe ... and ignore whatever you want to ignore ... but the God of this world is the devil too - and the Bible tell you so - but that part is ignored by the Church ... it was created to promote the illusion of Duality when there is none that is real - You have to be taught to believe that we are not all equals
You have been deceived by advanced technology ... but you will never figure that out until you open the curtains of your mind and see the Lizzard of OZ who calls himself God IS the Devil :wink:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:40 am 

zoarastera wrote:
You can believe what ever you want too believe inn,dont let me get in your way. Anu didnt write the Bible. I dont expect that you would listen to a Atlantean anyway. Or a member of the Collective Groupship Consciousness of Wingmaker. Im studing the forum too.(Snicker).

: )

starduster wrote:
sorry Onyks have been lost in the book and not keeping up with the discussions ... Your Grandfather is just defending his beliefs ... and his learned behavior what you shared with him, pushed him right out of his comfort zone ... and his reaction is typical ... don't take it personal ... you planted a seed, if his mind is open, it will grow - that is the best that you can hope for ... Try not to let your emotions get involved ... you are simply the messenger, delivering a message - you are not responsible for how it was received ... your Grandfather's Soul got the message :wink:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:34 am 
Posting Freak

Your Kidding Right. I dont need to be taught anything by anyone ,promoting God. The Devil doesnt Exist. Right thought,and good intention,being heartful,and kindred to fellow man is all that I need. I dont need a savior or a Guru,or a Prophet. No-one is going Save Me,I cant Save anyone,all I can do is be as Honest as I canbe. My future isnt written in Stone,I am my own Oracle,my own inner voice,and this is my only life.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:14 pm 

I just felt an urge to write here, and tell you all that when I write and use words I lack the Wizardly touch of it, and usually it goes utterly wrong, and misunderstanding happen. So forgive me of any inconvenience.

So for Shayalana, Starduster and Zoarastera and everyone else I have talked to:

What I truly wish, is to be a purified channel of humility.

Thats it! End of story.

So If I use words wrong, remember this! Because I don't want to cause misunderstandings!

I want to be as humble as I can, but also as Valorous as I might!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:00 am 
Posting Freak

I understand what you are trying to express - in esscence it is saying " I want to serve my intended purpose, and let FSI / Divine Love / Virtues of the Heart, flow through me... but "channel" isn't really the correct word - because the authentic frequency of Love, isn't coming from something outside of you - it comes from withIN you .. and while it is true that there is no place where Source Reality does not exist - MEST distorts the "external" frequencies .. especially when we are filling the air with "static" that overwhelms the sensors (DNA) - The materials tell us that the tiny antenna that the DNA extends to receive the transmissions from FS, - can be damaged, that emotionally charged memories can crystalize on our DNA and prevent the frequency from passing through you ... and if the pathway it takes are blocked or segmented it doesn't flow ...

it's a little bit different than "channeling" because you are not repeating someone's else's Dogma - it's not even words or a message - you are sharing your life force, the frequency that "animates" us all - harmoniously ... you are letting what come to you from your direct connection to First Source - flow through you, into MEST ... without altering it - to do this, requires a great deal of practice .

What this Human Instrument was designed to do, when it is integrated with the other components of the Entity - is to receive and transmit the frequency of Love, without distorting it - but it can't do either in a fragmented state - thus the materials - to help you remember who you are and why you are here.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:30 am 

starduster wrote:
I understand what you are trying to express - in esscence it is saying " I want to serve my intended purpose, and let FSI / Divine Love / Virtues of the Heart, flow through me... but "channel" isn't really the correct word - because the authentic frequency of Love, isn't coming from something outside of you - it comes from withIN you .. and while it is true that there is no place where Source Reality does not exist - MEST distorts the "external" frequencies .. especially when we are filling the air with "static" that overwhelms the sensors (DNA) - The materials tell us that the tiny antenna that the DNA extends to receive the transmissions from FS, - can be damaged, that emotionally charged memories can crystalize on our DNA and prevent the frequency from passing through you ... and if the pathway it takes are blocked or segmented it doesn't flow ...

it's a little bit different than "channeling" because you are not repeating someone's else's Dogma - it's not even words or a message - you are sharing your life force, the frequency that "animates" us all - harmoniously ... you are letting what come to you from your direct connection to First Source - flow through you, into MEST ... without altering it - to do this, requires a great deal of practice .

What this Human Instrument was designed to do, when it is integrated with the other components of the Entity - is to receive and transmit the frequency of Love, without distorting it - but it can't do either in a fragmented state - thus the materials - to help you remember who you are and why you are here.

Ahh, thank you for clarifying this so accurately. This is exactly what I would want to express with words. I can see that you have been in contact with the WMMs for over 5 years at least or more (according to your account date), and I have only been about a year. You have had a lot more practice, that's what I must do too... just practice.

Thank you!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:19 am 
Posting Freak

actually, the date you are referring to is the date this forum was launched, and we all jumped onboard, because the Original forum was closed down ... I joined that forum April of '02 ... and except for several moves that I made, that severed my connection -( sometimes for a week or more getting service) I have been posting in the forum almost daily for a decade now (snicker) ... time really does go fast when you are "having fun" ... :D

don't know why Mark will not let anyone access the old forum, there were some really great post in there ... but I trust that he is doing what he believes is best ...we fought some horrific battles in there ... but what doesn't kill ya, makes you stronger ... The Forum has taken on a new role, since the PCI ... not so much a place to work out our differences ... or bang at "crusty exteriors" but James suggests that we use it to discuss "strategies" ... how we plan on getting through the shift - and re-establishing balance in our (now) global society ...

I can't tell how how much I have learned from the members ... even the members who just pop in for a dip - often give us a new perspective that enhance our own ... but almost everyone wants to compare the materials with their own personally developed Belief System (BS) ... you are young enough that you have just begun to build your belief system and it is still flexible and full of room for new ideas ... with the WMms as your foundation - you won't have to keep tearing it down, or patching up the holes ... you are fortunate to be building on a foundation that will be solid when the winds of change start shifting things around ... you will be secure and safe in Truth.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:45 am 

starduster wrote:
actually, the date you are referring to is the date this forum was launched, and we all jumped onboard, because the Original forum was closed down ... I joined that forum April of '02 ...

This proves my point even more!

starduster wrote:
I can't tell how how much I have learned from the members ...

This is so true for me too.

starduster wrote:
The Forum has taken on a new role, since the PCI

What is PCI?

starduster wrote:
but James suggests that we use it to discuss "strategies" ... how we plan on getting through the shift

Last edited by Onyks on Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:04 am, edited 8 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:52 am 

starduster wrote:
you are young enough that you have just begun to build your belief system and it is still flexible and full of room for new ideas ... with the WMms as your foundation - you won't have to keep tearing it down, or patching up the holes ... you are fortunate to be building on a foundation that will be solid when the winds of change start shifting things around ... you will be secure and safe in Truth.

These are fine words of comfort.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:22 am 

Looking back at my post it looks very silly... :lol:

why do I even worry?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:17 am 
Posting Freak

Onyks you need to do your own research into these materials and have been offered a link that could help you do that. The only way of knowing about the techniques is by actually doing them and over a period of time. It may not be the exact same experience for everyone.These materials are not for "dabblers" and usually starduster is the first to tell people that , unless, like in your case, you fawn and flatter her into thinking she knows it all. You two are the only ones who seem to think so. Relying on the twistations and manipulations of starduster that serve her own personal agenda is rather foolish if not beyond silly and very confusing. The confused leading the confused. These materials are not for the faint of heart OR followers or control freaks like starduster. Comparing these materials to other things makes for even more confusion which only stymies you and prevents you having the benefit of the encoding. I know this is wasted on you because of you having made starduster your idol of worship, still, one day you may lose your fear and take the leap into these materials by yourself trusting you have everything within you to do that. Few people here want or need to be saddled with having followers when we all know people are fully capable of leading themselves. Besides the responsibility of doing that makes for consequences that the more aware aren't willing to take on.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:17 am 

I trust myself and me-heart, truth and the WingMakers, and I am my own leader and boss I'm a Lion with a heart full of light. I follow no one as a fanatic, but I follow peoples advice and I heed them by humility (because I still have so much to learn). I use Valor to break injustice when I see it, so that I don't fall into the trap of fanatism. If this makes any sense to you, you might be able to understand me better.

As for the techniques, you have a good point:

Shayalana wrote:
The only way of knowing about the techniques is by actually doing them and over a period of time.

However, as far as my understanding goes: the only way of knowing them is not about doing them, but sharing them techniques by text so that we can know them, and by doing them over and over for a period of time, we understand them, ultimately. If I never would have read Lyricus Discourse 6 I would have never known about the "Intuitive Intelligence/Mystery technique", and If I never would have practiced it, I would never have understood the technique.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:59 am 

One thing to remember is that these "techniques" your are inquisitive of are ways of tuning into your inner heart's wisdom in order to live the life principles of the sovereign integral. Don't worry so much about getting your grandfather or anyone else for that matter to believe or relate to your experiences or beliefs. Living from the heart and practicing the heart virtues are quintessential in realizing what it means to recognize and live the life principles of the sovereign integral. We are all destined to unite with the universal entity and take our place in the hub of the sovereign integral network(even your close minded grandfather in his own time) I have a much better outcome with others just by listening to my heart and understanding where they are coming from in their point of reference(experience.) All life vibrates with the tone of equality & source is in all things(including the "controllers" of our world) Darkness is the canvas of light, each one is impotent without the other. Turn inward, don't look upward or outward. The transformation is unique to us all, no one certain technique is the key, just basic guidlines to help us get started.

Here is an excerpt from Wingmaker's Philosophy one .

"There are three particular life principles that accelerate the transformational experience and help to align the human instrument with the Sovereign Integral perspective. They are:

1) Universe relationship through gratitude

2) Observance of Source in all things

3) Nurturance of life

When the individual applies these principles, their life experience reveals a deeper meaning to its apparently random events -- both in the universal and personal contexts. "

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:08 am 

More from philosophy one ...

"Through the ongoing application of these life principles, Source Intelligence increasingly becomes the identity of the entity, and the entity becomes the identity of the human instrument. Thus, identity is transformed, and in the wake of this transformation, the Sovereign Integral unifies the human instrument with the entity, and the entity with Source Intelligence. It is this unification and shifts of identity that is the explicit purpose in expressing the life principles of the Sovereign Integral. If there is any other intention or objective these principles will remain misunderstood and their catalytic powers dormant.

It is the perspective of the Sovereign Integral that all life is pure love in its fullest expression, and that in this single concept, all life is conceived and forever exists. This becomes the core belief from which all other beliefs arise, and by their extension, one's belief system emerges with a clear intent of supporting this fundamental perspective; of nurturing, observing, and appreciating the Universe of Wholeness as the cradle from which all life is created, evolves, and ultimately acknowledges.

These life principles are merely symbols represented in words and served to the human instrument as a potential recipe to stir awake the embers of light that tirelessly burn within. There are no specific techniques or rituals that are required to invoke the power of these principles. They are simply perspectives. In a real sense, they are intentions that attract experience that expand consciousness. They do not provide quick fixes or instant realizations. They are amplifiers of personal will and intention that clarify how one lives. Their transformative power is contained exclusively in the intent of their application.

Through these life principles of the Sovereign Integral, the individual can become a master of unlimiting the Self. Boundaries are set, veils are pulled down, and one's light is subdued, simply because external, hierarchical controls create fear of the unknown and mystical practices of a sovereign being. In these life principles, if they are truly applied with proper intent, are the tools to accelerate the emergence of the Sovereign Integral and feel its perspective, its insights, and its empowered abilities to create new realities and shape them as learning adventures that liberate and expand consciousness. This is the underlying purpose of the principles and perhaps the best reason to explore them."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:55 pm 
Posting Freak

Thank you Multiversal, that was a wonderful example of the "sharing" that Onyks seems to be here to inspire and which, IMO, serves the highest purpose of this forum ... transferring Knowledge - a knowing that comes with experiencing part of the transformation process. It has become obvious that those who have no "findings" to share, when they only share their opinions of others ...

I appreciate that you quoted from the First Philo (great place to begin) - the Principals "required" to accelerate one's personal progress on the evolutionary path of consciousness I believe that we were all "pre-qualified" by our practice of these Principal (to some extent) in our lives, previous to reading the materials ... I am pretty convinced that when most read the Principals, they feel that they are already the foundation of their self-created belief system and that they are already practicing them ... so with that feeling they "scan" right over the authentic definition the LTO is revealing in these concepts - these Principals are the basic foundation of the structure of the Sovereign Integral state of being -

The place to begin, once you decide to trigger your own transformation, is the First Philo paper because it defines our species' goal, and how to accelerate the or even fore-go the evolutionary process all together ...

As the human instrument becomes increasingly responsive to Source Intelligence it will gravitate to life principles that symbolically express the formative principles of prime creation. There are wide ranges of expressions that can induce the transformational experience of the Sovereign Integral and liberate the entity from time-space conditioning and external controls. Inasmuch as the expression can vary, the intent of the expression is quite narrowly defined as the intent to expand into a state of integration whereby the human instrument becomes increasingly aligned with the Sovereign Integral perspective.
(1st Philo)

This form of integration occurs when the entity fully explores the two models and develops a synthesis model that positions saviorship as an internal role of the entity to "save" itself, and not rely upon externals to perform this liberating task. This act of self-sufficiency begins to integrate the saviorship idea with the mastership realization. The next step is to integrate the time-based incremental progress of the evolutionary model with the realization-based acceptance of the transformation model. This is done when the entity is thoroughly convinced that experience and utilization of its wholeness can only occur when it is completely detached from the various structures of the hierarchy

The underlying equation of the evolutionary process is human instrument + Hierarchy = God connection.
In the case of the transformational process, it is Entity + Source Intelligence = Prime Source equality.

This is the experiment of transformation verses evolution. Evolution is the arduous and ongoing process of shifting positions within the hierarchy -- always assessing your present position in relation to a new one that beckons you. Transformation is simply the recognition that there are accelerated pathways that bypass the hierarchy leading to sovereign mastership rather than interdependent saviorship, and that these new pathways can be accessed through direct experience of the equality tone-vibration that is present within all entities.
2nd Philo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:26 pm 
Posting Freak

When I first announced to the forum, that I was going to "trigger my transformation" as suggested in the original website (at that time), by listening to the CH 10 music, seven times in a row, uninterupted - I was told immediately NOT to do that, by several members in PMs - who said basically the same thing ; that the frequencies embedded in that music were "dangerous"- untested / alien ... that it would "unbalance" me, like it had some others (who weren't "ready) and that it would cause irrevocable consequences .

I asked, each one of them, how they knew that - if they hadn't tried it, and obviously they hadn't because of the advice they were giving me ... I told them that I was convinced by what I read, that this was the first step in the transformation process ... and that I wasn't aware of any other "way" to pull the trigger ... there was only three CDs at the time ... It seemed logical to me, that after reading the materials in the FS cd and listening to that music that the next step was to use the second CD to "trigger the transformation"

I told the members that I was intent on listening to the CH10 music precisely as James suggested - seven times in a row, uninterrupted (with headphones) and that I was shocked at the response I got from the members via PMs - that they would try to dissuade me from doing what I(WE) came here to do - One said I was in too big of a hurry, I wasn't "ready" - some said that they tried it, but it wasn't what they expected and I should be prepared to be disappointed if I expected some thing "physical" ... and they suggested I try using the techniques - to test the waters because that was something they had no control over ... and they were worried about "subliminal messages" in the Music - that might be permanent, once triggered ...

The way I reasoned it, was that the challenge in the introduction of the CH 10 music was a test ... to see, if I could trust the LTO to deliver on their "promise" - and to show the LTO that I was serious about my desire to participate consciously in the Plan of First Source

I have told this story many times, but I think that it is important to note the difference between following the "instructions" of the Masters, and "winging it" because even though it took me a month to actually, listen to the CH 10 music (with headphones) seven times in a row, without ANY interruptions ... none of the other failed attempts produced the stated results ... which at the time I was not ever aware of - I didn't expect anything, I just wanted to "trigger the transformation" RIGHT.

the results of doing this technique, as suggested - was astonishing to me ... it amounted to recalibrating my personal "tuning fork" I began to be aware of its effect upon me, within 24 hrs. I noticed a resonate ... at first it was only when I was "at rest" but now I seek it out - to reassure myself that I am in the frequency stream that expresses the Tone of Equality.

I understand, from this single experience, why it is so important that we "follow the formula" laid out in the materials ... over the years, I have encourage others to try this technique ... and some actually did it as suggested and had the same experience of resonating as I did - some were frightened by it, because they had no control over it ... and it does take some getting used to, at first ... when you are resonating so strongly, that it wakes you up from a sound sleep, and you think there is an earthquake HA HA - but you discover, that the only thing shaking is YOU - and that no one else can feel it - or see it but YOU

and it IS reversible - all you have to do is quit exposing yourself to the tone of equality (snicker) - walk away from the WMMs ... you won't be aware of the resonance after a few days of ignoring it... but if you like that sort of "reassurance" ... which I really appreciate - which James calls the "reassurance resonance" in the products section ... then you will be inspired to immerse yourself in the materials - because you will have convinced yourself that they work.

it was this "first technique" that gave me my first experience, of transforming my consciousness ... and The only place I can talk about it is in here, but every time I do, someone tries vehemently to discredit me and my findings - this technique only needs to be done once - but it is the most IGNORED technique in the materials IMO, even though it is what starts the whole process.

Practicing this technique, over the years, has developed an ability for me to hear/be aware of, other frequencies that pass through me, and to identify them ... and allows me to turn up the volume of my personal electro magnetic shield - to maintain the resonance that I feel most comfortable with ... I can "check" on my resonance throughout the day.

What has become evident to me ... my findings, if you will, is that the Materials are revealing that our "structure"/state of being, is based upon frequencies ... just as evident as the Cymatic experiments reveal the effects of frequencies on matter, they have the same effect on the particles we are composed of ... and reveal how we can tune into, or better yet, tune ourselves to resonate with specif frequencies that we prefer - and even deflect "damaging" frequencies with this, the most powerful force in the Universe.

I also believe that the frequencies embedded in the CH10 music are what activate the formation of a cluster of cells that will serve as an interface to the HMS for the Genetic Mind ... that James mentions in the AAP book, and in Q and As ... first question, first session :wink:

and I am convinced that James wrote Living Truth, to reinforce the practice of this technique SEVEN TIMES IN A ROW :mrgreen:

so there are my "findings" today, that this discussion has inspired me to share ... I appreciate the opportunity to discuss this most overlooked (IMO) technique in the materials, the one that actually "triggers the transformation" - and convinces you that this is real and that the LTO's materials can be trusted to deliver the desired transformation that will restore the Entity's full consciousness..

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:17 am 

Thank you Multiverse, and Starduster for your replies!

They help me.

I Appreciate that you both quoted the philo papers.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:13 am 

I finished Quantusum a few days ago and decided it was time to start from the beginning with the materials that James has put before us. So I started with the Philosophy papers. Immediately I had a much deeper understanding and resonance with what I was reading. While reading Life Principles of The Sovereign Integral I couldn't help but to think of Solomon and how he was discovering the life principles of The Sovereign Integral or Sonverto as mentioned in the book. The story goes from Solomon being a saviour/evoloution model of existence to being a transformation/mastership model of existence. He goes on quite a journey wondering how he could ever complete such a mission, one that by onself seems insurmountable to one that is only going to be accomplished with the help of others. The transformation is from being one to being whole, from being an individual with limited awareness to being one that realizes they are a spoke on the hub where all interconnects. He realizes the value and power of the heart virtues while in his confinement as he is observing source in all things. Source that lay in bed dying with Allison as everyone just so casually is letting her dye. He truely starts living from his heart while in SRC.

Our transformation has to be born out of the desire for wholeness, not for ourselves individually not for our personal enlightenment, but one that is to be a conduit for Source Intelligence to enter this reality. Where by our transformation is one that will inspire others and give them insight and inspiration into finding their spoke on the hub.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:34 pm 
Posting Freak

great point Multiversal ... we need everyone ... to contribute of their own free will - their individuate consciousness to restore the wholeness of First Source - It will not be whole if one particle is missing

and it all begins with the individual who transforms their Self so that they can consciously participate and contribute their unique perspective, of Personal Wisdom to the plan... and it progresses - one person at a time.

James tells us that he is just doing what he was created to do ... but I appreciate the way, his individuated consciousness perceives how to go about doing it - transferring this knowledge to everyone he possibly can... to the best of his abilities - not for fame or fortune but because that was what he was created to do .
each one of us was created to share a unique aspect of First Source but we can't do that if our consciousness is fragmented ... and everything we say is distorted and that is why it is the personal responsibility of each of us - our First Point - to restore our OWN consciousness - so we can assist in the realization of the Plan that includes every soul - from every species created to "carry" them .

to re-enforce what you sharing is in alignment with the LTO's materials, I am posting this quote

Regarding the value to the individual. If anyone is involved in the study of these materials for their own sake and not the sake of the greater humanity, they are missing the point of these teachings and their import. The study of the spiritual domain is the study of selflessness and the expression of soul in the soul carrier for the benefit of all. If there is any other motivation, it will obscure the preparatory phase of the individual and diminish their ability to contribute to the deeper energetics of the master event string.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:12 pm 
Posting Freak

I wanted to include, in this topic (a growing list) the technique for "feeling Understanding" revealed by a "bird" in chapter 24 of the DP novel ... I am sure that there are some others that we have overlooked, but appreciate this topic, because we can continue to add to it as we become aware of more techniques to enhance our state of consciousness.

I have changed my "routine" since this topic started ... to doing my "practice" of the QP while floating in my tub ... it adds a dimension to the technique of "spacelessness" that I appreciate, and allows me to bring my breathing into alignment with the frequencies of the SI's world (IMO) - I am breathing, "with" the ripples that the technique creates in my "sense deprivation" chamber ... eyes closed, ears underwater, with only the light of a single candle, it lends transparency to ones perspective of inter-dimensionality by dampening the HIs sense-abilities (pun intended)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ugql6D4p ... re=related

I have also changed the order and am doing my "toning" (HV technique) first ... to inject that resonance into the water I am immersed in ... and then I start the QP, that moves my entire environment in waves still resonating to the frequencies of Love's harmonics ... I can feel myself being lifted and lowered gently by my breath ... I focus on following it to my heart, and receiving my soul's signature before I release it to the Earth ... and I do all four "reps" before I get out of the tub ... I am also doing a QP in my green house, in the mornings, where I believe the air is full of oxygen, and hungry for what I have to offer in return ... and find it especially invigorating exchange of inspiration to grow on.

My life seems to be gradually becoming a series of four Quantum Moments ... that sometimes last for hours and would be viewed by others as quite routine / mundane chores - that I equate to building my relationship with Nature ... that I now see as "self-discovery" ... that I missed - without focus on the purpose of everything we do - has but one goal - self-realization as a Sovereign Integral.