WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: List of Techniques
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:48 pm 

I browsed a little and didn't seem to find a list of techniques, at least theres no fresh topic regarding this. . .

So...

I thought it would be nice to compile a list of techniques introduced by WM/James, and possibly others too. I wanted to make this list because I want to know all the techniques that have been introduced so that I haven't missed any, and so that I could learn new ones, also we could discuss some techniques, in detail. And in light of a new eager member here, he will have access to allkinds of techniques.

Here's the list so far:

1. "Leave it in the mystery" - Lyricus.org (Lyricus discourses page 6)
this was my firs technique that I learned, and was amazed of its power. I have known it for a half year now, and used it for 3 months without interruption. ( this is my "favorite" so far, or this one I have done the longest amount of time, so I have a pretty powerful method of doing this, step 4 = awesomeness, just light from your heart, connecting to light, with your energetic heart . . . "plugging in")

I do step 4 throughout the day, and I send others light throughout the day, and places light throughout the day, to the earth, and to universe, and all of creation, animals, insects, trees, situations and whatever comes in front of me.

2. Quantum Pause - james_wingmakers_sovereign_integral.pdf
I've been using this for a week now, and as suggested to do it for 30 days, I will see and I will keep doing this.

3. When-Which-How - WWH.pdf
This I've been doing since the beginning of summer, when I finished the 120 page pdf.

4. Quantum Perspectives of the Spiritual Domain - EVT-3, spiritual activism.pdf
To Facilitate (easing situations)
To Co-Create (with others in harmony)
To Observe (perceiving with care)
To Guide (showing the way)

5. The Rising heart, pdf
Every breath connects to your inner sun, inbreath = from crown chakra down to solarplexus, washing you heart, outbreath = from solar to thymys, washing your heart, with light. . . when I used to take psychedelics I think I somehow always connected to this, and this was when I didn't even know about WMMs.

6. APPRECIATION, HUMILITY, VALOR, COMPASSION, UNDERSTANDING, FORGIVENESS, the energetic heart.pdf
meditating these words. . . or "shells", meditating these energies.
Sometimes I say aloud these words in a cycle, like the pdf suggested and let the world recoil and rochet in my head, and think about it and situations regarding it and then move to the next, helps me understand the 6 heart virtues.

7 . . . ?

: )

Please add more techniques to this list, if I haven't listed any that you are aware of.

Post subject: Re: List of Techniques
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:47 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
there are four techniques in the 4th Philo http://wingmakers.com/philosophy4.html

Mind-Body Movement Techniques

Mind-Soul Comprehension Techniques

Emotion-Soul Acquisition Techniques

Energy system acquisition - This new energy system can be brought into your personal realm. When you believe, "I am a fragment of First Source imbued with ITS capabilities," you are engaging this energy system inherent within the feeling of connectedness. You are pulling into your reality a sense of connection to your Source and all of the attributes therein. The belief is inseparable from you because its energy system is assimilated within your own energy system and is woven into your spirit like a thread of light.

great topic ... I am not certain, but it may be that there is a "chapter" on "techniques" somewhere in the PlanetWorksPress.com website that goes into detail - I know that they have "study sheets" for the three listed above

and there is a technique associated with the HVs - where you build your Merkaba by tonning the words out-loud til your toes tingle (snicker)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:35 pm 

thank you for linking me to planetworkpress.com

it lead me to buy the dohrman prophecy and quantasum in paperback. (You've showed me that site before I think but I totally forgot about it)

Nice, I'll read the 4th philosophy soon.

what's Merkaba?

Have you read them books?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:09 pm 
Posting Freak

Merkaba - three dimensional "star of David" - also called the "wholeness navigator" in wm's lingo

closely associated with the Heart Virtues ... the technique helps you to "build" your personal Merkaba each day ...

the "transformation" is also likened to taking a rough stone, and faceting it ... when doing this technique, each HV becomes a "plank" that forms the structure that our higher resonance takes ...

like "wheels within wheels" when we create the structure suggested in the technique the "Wholeness Navigator" (heart of the entity) fits right in (some crystals like the one pictured here (in rose quartz), form "natural" merkaba shapes ... interesting huh - maybe they grow in the frequency of love ???

it is one of my "favorite" techniques, and quite simple to tone the words, and visualize building your merkaba ... and it never fails to make your heart smile ... I get goose bumps just talking about it :lol:

sorry, I keep forgetting to put the link to this "meditation" ... it is found in the materials associated with the EventTemple.com website - on page 18 of the guide called "Living From the Heart" http://eventtemples.com/downloads/pdf/Living_from_the_Heart_%28e%29.pdf

Last edited by starduster on Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:26 pm 
Posting Freak

as for the books, the Dohrman Prophesy was released last year, and the focus of a new website James created (with Earnest and Mark having to create a revolutionary new reading platform to support it ) which is the SpiritState.com website, if you haven't been there yet, you are in for a treat ... too much to mention - you have to see it ... it has galleries of art associated with the DP book and you can read it online with people around the world ...

and, there is a entire Sub Forum, on the Index page that is called Dohrman Prophesy (at the very top) where we have discussed a great deal of topics from the book

Quantusum was just released last Friday - or Monday ... very recently and I am waiting for my copy now ... it will also be available in the SS website - once they work out some glitches - hopefully there will be a gallery of art associated with it too

they also offer a e-copy of the Ancient Arrow Project book (found on the original website) ...

I found the books very "insightful" (to say the least) ... and profound in their ability to strum one's heart strings ... I am sure you will treasure them

PS there is another "book" short story really, that you may enjoy, about a young man with a talent, who didn't take "no" for an answer ... that I also found inspirational
http://wingmakers.com/downloads/The_Living_Truth.pdf

and yes, PlanetWorks is a tresure trove of all things Wingmakers ... nicely indexed and easily accessed

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:35 am 

Ah, yes I am aware of the SS website, unfortunately I don't posses cards so I could buy anything online. I always have to convince someone to order me stuff from the web...

your post are so brief in return! thank you for your answers.

I will gladly discuss the books on this forum and share my findings, when I'm done reading them.

can you tell me something about the 63 variations of the heart virtues? How do you know the number 63 for instance?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:40 pm 
Posting Freak

nope, can't help you there (63) ... still working on using the words properly in my conversations, to convey the authentic meaning - and being aware of how they are used by others and what message they express when the HMS gets through with them :roll: I have noticed that Compassion and Valor are the most misunderstood and that people are more willing to forgive others than they are themselves - I reckon, that they are less willing to admit that they need forgiveness :wink:

... It is a standing joke between myself and I - how clumsy the HI truely is ... "I" am acutely aware of "Murphy's Law" - don't know if the concept is called by this same "name" around the world - but it is the perversion of the "law" that all things are possible, by revealing the worse case scenario is almost always the one that the mind chooses to express ... the Law states " if something CAN go wrong - it will" :mrgreen:

... I know, that when "I" set out to do even the most mundane things, that if I allow my "self" to ponder it, even for a second - then Murphy's Law, immediately goes into effect - for example - I need to switch hoses from the garden to the barn ... if I don't think about it ... it goes smoothly - but if I don't get the threads lined up on the first attempt - I immediately doubt myself, and start winding the the wrong way because my mind is screaming "righty tighty/lefty loosy" - even though it KNOWs that, that rule doesn't apply to hoses ... when I see that "intelligence" isn't working then I apply force and pressure - about then I just have to Laugh at myself because I see me starting to get angry at THE HOSE or myself for being so DUMB - because "I" KNOW that I am more intelligent than a HOSE :lol: ---

I have learned to forgive myself - and to laugh when inanimate objects get the better of me (momentarily) instead of getting frustrated or angry - it's a PROGRAM for Pete's sake - designed to make me believe that I am not capable of doing anything "right" - and learning how to "take over" control of my HMS is a long process - switching from the learned behavior that depends on my Mind for "instructions" - to trusting my "intuition" is getting much easier now that I have reduced the amount of "emotional expressions" to laughter ... now I am trying to get the mind to Trust my soul (sub-conscious) so when I have master the art of connecting hoses - I don't NEED to think about it ...this eliminates all the "self-doubt" and second guessing (and Murphy's Law) but it is going to take a while to retrain the Mind to "automatically" trust the soul's innate KNOWing (because it has been distorted for so long).... in the meantime, I laugh a lot :lol:
(which sure beats getting angry , stressed and frustrated)

Student: It sounds like the God-Fragment takes over. Is that how it is?

Teacher: The God-Fragment injects divine perspective to the human instrument. It enables the soul carrier to become the soul’s vision in service to First Source. In doing this, the human instrument is transformed.

PS YHG just pointed out to me the "binary" code for 63 (that also appears on the cover of the Living from the Heart paper) - it's fairly simple to recognize, even for me with my "math" disability (snicker) "The binary equivalent of the decimal number 63 is 111111." so I am thinking, that if I get it right the 1(st) time - after doing that six times in a row (111111) on the seventh try I won't have to even think about it ...my mind will "automatically" use this new program - and I will experience the same success as the young man who played his music seven time before the Muse responded.... its just a theory so far, that I am working on - knowing that I have always learned best from my mistakes ... through repetitive "hands on" experience. Thanks to Murphy's Law - I KNOW all the possibilities (that don't work) :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:39 pm 
Posting Freak

when you make a list of all the techniques, it appears that you are required to spend a great deal of time, practicing them ... but, when you understand that they are just establishing new pathways to Universal Truth ... then it motivates me to do them daily ... The ones in the 4th Philo only require that you do them once (a year for me) to make your mind aware of a "better" (more natural) way of utilizing its abilities to express itself ... and a new model of existence

To make it simple, I have combined four of the techniques INto the Quantum Pause routine .... after the first set of four breaths, I "build" my Merkaba by tonning the words and visualizing the structure that can not be knocked off balance ... after the second rep, I do the Rising Heart Technique so Earth is included ... and after the third, I inject "releasing" (you call it "leave it in the mystery") I call it "shutting down the mind" - releasing my dependency on it or anything external by forgiving myself ... by then the breath from the QP practice (now in the forth and final phase) has "pushed" me from the physical to the spiritual "worlds" where I get the Sovereign Integral's perspective of Life, and drift off into that world to "rest/sleep" ... without a worry or care ... the whole process takes about 15 minutes ... which I do laying down in bed (snicker) on my way to "dreamland" ... I don't even consider them a "duty" - they are part of my daily routine, like brushing my hair when I get up ... and I like to believe that I spend the entire night, in the Universe of Wholeness, because I wake up excited to live another day... with full confidence that it is going to be worth my time and that I will enjoy every moment of it, because I am not dragging yesterday into my NOW ... it's a whole NEW world arranged to give me all the experience I need today - to serve my purpose for being here now. with this attitude, I am never bored ... I get to practice what I learned from the SI's perspective - which simply reveals my unlimited potential to enjoy Life. ... and it makes my heart smile :D

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:52 am 

starduster wrote:
when you make a list of all the techniques, it appears that you are required to spend a great deal of time, practicing them ... but, when you understand that they are just establishing new pathways to Universal Truth ... then it motivates me to do them daily ... The ones in the 4th Philo only require that you do them once (a year for me) to make your mind aware of a "better" (more natural) way of utilizing its abilities to express itself ... and a new model of existence

To make it simple, I have combined four of the techniques INto the Quantum Pause routine .... after the first set of four breaths, I "build" my Merkaba by tonning the words and visualizing the structure that can not be knocked off balance ... after the second rep, I do the Rising Heart Technique so Earth is included ... and after the third, I inject "releasing" (you call it "leave it in the mystery") I call it "shutting down the mind" - releasing my dependency on it or anything external by forgiving myself ... by then the breath from the QP practice (now in the forth and final phase) has "pushed" me from the physical to the spiritual "worlds" where I get the Sovereign Integral's perspective of Life, and drift off into that world to "rest/sleep" ... without a worry or care ... the whole process takes about 15 minutes ... which I do laying down in bed (snicker) on my way to "dreamland" ... I don't even consider them a "duty" - they are part of my daily routine, like brushing my hair when I get up ... and I like to believe that I spend the entire night, in the Universe of Wholeness, because I wake up excited to live another day... with full confidence that it is going to be worth my time and that I will enjoy every moment of it, because I am not dragging yesterday into my NOW ... it's a whole NEW world arranged to give me all the experience I need today - to serve my purpose for being here now. with this attitude, I am never bored ... I get to practice what I learned from the SI's perspective - which simply reveals my unlimited potential to enjoy Life. ... and it makes my heart smile :D

Hmm.... : )

Interesting that you do it before sleep, and then enter rest/sleep state. .. Im gonna try it tonight, and drift into a tributary zone (high five)

So when you do the Quantum Pause, with your add-ons. . . you, on the third round add the 'release', so you don't do the invokation step 1 & 2 ere step 3? you just jump right into step 3?

My routine has been now for a while, wake up in morning:

Quantum Pause,
then after I'm finished with it:

Invocation: "As the light of my heart brightens, so does my capacity to forgive, as forgiveness flows through my heart, it moves upwards filling my entire head with the most delicate and refined light imaginable, and from this light a compassion from my past settles in, and all that has occurred is rewritten in this light",

then I do step 2, which is: Imagining light flowing through my heart up in my head, creating a gold aura, and rewiring me.

step 3: I take the desires of my ego, hold them, place them in my sacred chamber, then I "release" them, by saying: leave it in the mystery to shine of its own light..." I do not forgive myself in this phase... not that I have anything against forgiving myself... haven't just applied it here... maybe I should forgive my desires? We must be doing this step fairly differently...

step 4: breathe light, send light to others. This I do throughout the day... whenever I feel, I just plug in to all light that is.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:49 am 

Ahhh, just read the 4th Philosophy of WM...

I remembered it, I've read it before, however... totally, TOTALLY forgot about it.

I just got my kind grandmother to use her mastercard so I was able to order Chamber 2, 3, 4 and 12 paintings! I already have the music. Now I just need to write these poems on my wall, then I'm ready for the grand cycle, meditation technique, whatever you might call it.

Circle
Forever
One Day
Listening
Afterwards
Of this Place
Warm Presence
Another Mind Open
Of Luminous Things
Like the Song of Whales

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:02 am 
Posting Freak

thank you for pointing this out (the steps that I seem to be missing) ... I guess that I should have told you that I didn't start out combining the techniques ... I probably spent a year focused on each of them, as they were presented to us ... but after we got so many, it started demanding more and more of my time ... so instead of eliminating some of them, I used James advice to make them "comfortable" by adapting them to my own lifestyle ... some find the QP difficult ... and I did too, at first, but I found that if I quickened the pace of my "count" (from one to four) that I wasn't gasping for breath - with the quicken pace, I wasn't expelling it all my air and triggering an automatic reflex to inhale NOW! (snicker) and I was able to make my exhales smoother and to focus on where my breath was taking me, by synchronizing my pace to match my heart beat ... interesting too to note, that my heart beat changes (to match the flow) after the second set :wink:

basically I did the same thing with the music ... I gave each cd, my undivided focus for one month, listening with head phones twice a day to get the full effect of the frequencies embedded in them, in the order they were presented ... I tried to listen more, but discovered that when I did, it gave me "flu-like symptoms" ... so I only listened with the headphones 2x a day (am and pm) and didn't experience any more discomfort ... after I finished with one cd, I strung it on to my growing "playlist" and let the music play softly in the background, to fill my environment with these frequencies ... I listened to the music non-stop for probably four years straight ... and feel very comfortable being "stitched together" :D

I guess my combining of the techniques, was similar to my practice of adding the cds to my "playlist" ... and the fact that my practice of the "mystery" technique includes all the steps was reinforced by my initial practice ...appears to have wrapped up all the "steps" into "forgiveness" ... for me - do whatever feels comfortable to you ... but do IT, as you will find out - it is not so much the exactness of the technique - but your intent when doing them ... it is well worth the effort to bring yourself back into alignment and it gets easier all the time, as the frequencies make new pathways into the heart of the Entity - which allows you, after a full day of being bombarded by disruptive frequencies - to fall back into the groves that lead to a harmonious tone - if you practice these techniques faithfully even for a month, you will find that you "miss" this feeling of being aligned, when you skip doing them ... which encourages you to do them too ... once you get accustomed to being in harmony, it becomes your preferred state of being and you won't skip the opportunity to be so.

I do it at night, because I believe that I can maintain this state of harmony longer, and keep the incessant chatter of the mind OFF longer too while asleep :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:03 pm 

You said in round one, you are toning the Heart Virtues... now again english is not my native language, could you brief me what you mean with toning?

I just downloaded a lot of music, updated my playlist completely, with 3,5h lord of the rings music, 10h Andreas Vollenweider (I recommended this genious with his Harp), and then 10h of Reiki music (Chants, flutes & harps, piano etc.. soft music, without dominating beats). Since I got the CD's which was 6 months ago, approximately. I've been listening for them nonstop. I'm gonna take your advice, as soon as I retrieve my comfortable headphones, I'm gonna start listening to it in the morning and evening, but in the meanwhile I have wonderful music.

starduster wrote:
as you will find out - it is not so much the exactness of the technique - but your intent when doing them ...

Intent is powerful. I've found out that If you have Intent then you can do anything! Thank you for reminding me about the importance of intent! I've been quite exact when it comes to techniques.

starduster wrote:
once you get accustomed to being in harmony, it becomes your preferred state of being and you won't skip the opportunity to be so.

Yep, I've noticed this. Harmony is the best state of being for me!

: )

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:22 pm 

This is from end on the rising heart pdf, I just have to post this, it's so wonderful:

If you will inhale the light of the Central Sun, and take it into your soul’s workshop, adding your fingerprint of love for your brothers and sisters, and then release this higher light to them and your planet, you are creating this higher connection in this simple act. Not only for yourself, but for all.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:51 pm 
Posting Freak

yes, this quote is the essence of of why we are here :D

sounds like you have a wonderful collection of music, but please keep in mind that the WM's music is embedded with "in audible" frequencies - and some of them are not even detectable on our current "scale" of know frequencies ... they are intended to activate programs that stimulate DNA - I think that is why you can't listen to them more than twice a day ... they are stimulating physical changes - at a molecular level - so you may or may not notice the change for months (the CH 10 music is an exception - the frequencies embedded in it - need to be re-enforced by listening to it seven times - uninterrupted (no easy task) in a row - and you will "feel" its effects within 24 hours if you do it as directed)

tone-ing ... the simplest way for me to define it would be for you to "sing" the words ... in the instruction for the technique (cant c&p it because it is a PFD) on the link I gave above in the post with all the pics of the merkaba ... James suggests that we let the words echo in our throats - as if it were a deep canyon - and they could reverberate off the walls ... when you drag the words out (out-loud) you can feel the resonance through-out your entire body and especially in your heart area ...I don't know how else to describe it, other than to say - the frequencies of the tone-ed words that identify the Heart Virtues - make the heart smile ... you have to try it ... it is an amazing feeling ... and the more you tone, the happier it gets :D

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:37 am 

Sounds excellent! I will try it today.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:04 am 
Posting Freak

There is one more "technique" which is often over look because it is "hidden" .... and hidden so well, the John Burgess had to tell us it was there (snicker) ... I don't know if it has another name, but I call it the "Journey to Self" ... I can only give you my perspective of it, which is is, I believe it is the most important of all the "techniques" as well as the most over-looked even though in the introduction, and again in the Lyricus Discourses, it suggests that the entire foundation of the materials is a desire on your part to get to know your SELF ...

The link to this thirty page "journey" that has "passwords" music and inspiring Art and data, is found found in the Fourth Interview, by pressing the Icon, under the menu column ... with each page containing a hidden link that takes you deeper into your Self ... maybe you've already been there ?

the technique requires that you "build" (visualize) a "Chamber of Self" where you can establish a relationship with your self

(if you get stuck on the passwords, and most do, I can give them to you, and they are also in the What's New section of the website, almost at the bottom)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:51 am 

Funny that you pointed this out! For in the mystery technique I use this chamber of self in my "release" step (3).

I got in contact with the WMMs approximately one year ago, when I listened the music, as I was recommended from my friend, he also recommended me to read the neruda interviews, which I read the next weekend afterwards... after that I just hang on with the music, for 3 Months, via Youtube. Then I went on the site again, now I clicked on lyricus, read the discourses, learned the mystery technique, after I've read it, I stumbled across the secret passageway. And when I got to the Image of the chamber, I connected it to step 3 of the mystery technique. . . whoa those were strange times indeed, and now it's even stranger... or not so strange if you apply understanding :D

As for my step 3, my in-breath brings a desire of my ego, into this chamber, and I've upgraded it a little, the boy is there with the candle, which he lits when my desires come, the window to the stars is there. And as for my upgrade, I have a room/extension to the left of this chamber, and there lies a fairly big technology machine with a screen, and there is also a sitting area like they have in the middle east, a cozy pillow paradise on the floor, and there are different jewels... so yeah, to that place I bring forth my desires, and then I invite people there and my screen can show me some things, and sometimes I just sit with the boy... And then I hold my breath (usually this is the time where the boy lits the candle) then I breathe out "leave it in the mystery, to shine of its own light" through the window.

6-8 desires, as suggested in the lyricus discourses.

Hehehe : )

thank you for pointing this out! I got inspired to read the discourses again, and visit the hidden place once more.

Edit - I just got an unlock, I can visit this place not only in step 3 but, whenever I want.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:11 am 
Posting Freak

Remember, all techniques are but a framework to use to find what works best in being in a coherent state which is quickly and effectively achieved through practicing the 6 Heart Virtues to the best of ones ability and the Quantum Pause for the power of the breath and what it means. It is that simple. HeartMath also has some wonderful and very effective "mastering of the emotions" techniques that work in keeping one coherent as well. Being in a coherent state of the positive quadrant is what is aimed for instead of incoherence which is always induced by your HMS/mind and always divorced from any signals from the Energetic Heart. :wink:

As an aside, Darlene and John Berges, did a lot of work over the years in presenting the WingMakers materials to people new to them so as they are less overwhelmed in finding where to start for how daunting they appear to be in size. Some of us who have been with the materials for over a decade now have been able to grow with each new work that appeared and sometimes forget that people new to them now may not know where to begin . So here's Darlene's website, check it out and find where she has posted about newbies to the WMM and where they can begin to explore if they so choose. Way back when we had the First Source CD that primed us for what was to come. So much has happened since. It's a lot to cover.

http://planetwork.co/

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:31 am 
Posting Freak

Wow, Onyks, I am impress by your apparent immersion into the materials ... and I really appreciate your membership, it is rare to find someone who is sincerely interested in discussing the materials, and sharing their findings ... It only took me three months before I went looking for someone to discuss the materials with because the person who share them with me, didn't read anything but the Interviews ... and had no interest in the other materials ... and even though they had been on the web for four years, I would have never found them if my neighbor hadn't mentioned them to me ... but no one I knew had any interest in them - so I joined the forum ... and have been here almost daily ever since - learning from the members experiences.

ah the Journey is one of my favorite places in the website ... it feels so "one on one" to me ... I envisioned my chamber as a hollowed out sequoia tree ... and planted orchids in the veins on the inside walls ... it had a lower limb hit by lightening which left a window ... there is a beam of sunlight coming from another hole higher up that fell in the center of my Chamber - that gave it a diffused golden hue ... the floor was soft and fragrant and I would lay on my back and watch the golden particles of dust twinkle as I chatted with my Self ... I dug up a hot spring and made a rock lined hot tub ... that I could soak in and watch the stars because it was half in and half out of the tree trunk ... I go there a lot just before I do the QP ... and everynight for a year - I've been asked by myself - "is there anything I can do for you?" - before last year, and after establishing a relationship, I would usually start the conversations by expressing my needs ... but after everything I could ever need or want was manifested - It starts the conversations - with that same question every night - which always humbles me greatly because it has done so much for me ... and I always reply ..." please except my gratitude" - and it replys, " I do - I hear and see you expressing it all the time " - and then its - So what's up with the weather - and the regular chit chat ... it is so UN expected to have the love and trust of someone who is totally Honest and Wise

before I established a relationship with my self, I had some per-concieved notions and expectations ... but I could never have imagined that it knew me so well, far better than I knew myself, and what I am capable of... I am so glad I took James' advice and took the time to build a chamber and there are two topics where we shared our visions of our chamber (called Chamber of Self) ... yours is quite unique and sounds like you get a lot of use out of it

I have invited others to that world, but never into my chamber - on the first couple of occasions there were three of us - perhaps a Wingmaker (time-shifted Me) but after a while there was only myself and I ... my company and I sit on a fallen log just a little way from its entrance and talk ... I met Mahu Nahi there once, briefly - he's a busy guy.

what a breath of fresh air you have brought into the forum ... and what a great thread this is - for the Lurkers :wink:

thank you for interest in the materials ... and for sharing the ways you have adapted the techniques to fit your life style ... your progress is inspiring

Last edited by starduster on Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:34 am 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
Remember, all techniques are but a framework to use to find what works best in being in a coherent state which is quickly and effectively achieved through practicing the 6 Heart Virtues to the best of ones ability and the Quantum Pause for the power of the breath and what it means. It is that simple. HeartMath also has some wonderful and very effective "mastering of the emotions" techniques that work in keeping one coherent as well. Being in a coherent state of the positive quadrant is what is aimed for instead of incoherence which is always induced by your HMS/mind and always divorced from any signals from the Energetic Heart. :wink:

As an aside, Darlene and John Berges, did a lot of work over the years in presenting the WingMakers materials to people new to them so as they are less overwhelmed in finding where to start for how daunting they appear to be in size. Some of us who have been with the materials for over a decade now have been able to grow with each new work that appeared and sometimes forget that people new to them now may not know where to begin . So here's Darlene's website, check it out and find where she has posted about newbies to the WMM and where they can begin to explore if they so choose. Way back when we had the First Source CD that primed us for what was to come. So much has happened since. It's a lot to cover.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:04 am 

Shayalana wrote:
Being in a coherent state of the positive quadrant is what is aimed for instead of incoherence which is always induced by your HMS/mind and always divorced from any signals from the Energetic Heart. :wink:

Coherence is what I'm going for, I don't want to be divorced from any signals from the Energetic Heart. :D
I was, but no more shall I be, for me being aligned and in harmony is the best!

Shayalana wrote:
Way back when we had the First Source CD that primed us for what was to come. So much has happened since. It's a lot to cover.

Aah, nostalgia, I've seen a glimpse of the First Source CD, at my cousins computer when I tried to show her the music (the CD didn't work at my computer, save for the music), It looked very mystical, it must have been exiting in the first days :) and as for planetwork.co, I've been there, I've downloaded some stuff, and even read some stuff from there. : ) it's cool!

starduster wrote:
Wow, Onyks, I am impress by your apparent immersion into the materials ... and I really appreciate your membership, it is rare to find someone who is sincerely interested in discussing the materials, and sharing their findings ...

THANK YOU! Such kind words! ( :

starduster wrote:
I envisioned my chamber as a hollowed out sequoia tree ... and planted orchids in the veins on the inside walls ...

Wow that's so cool! I had to google what a sequoia tree is! I love your variation of yer chamber of self, seems like it's full of light. I think I should explore further in my domain and see if I can find any trees, or anything that grows, as for now it's pretty dark in my chamber... it's night, but if I explore it a little more, what may I find?

starduster wrote:
but after everything I could ever need or want was manifested

so wonderful.

starduster wrote:
... yours is quite unique and sounds like you get a lot of use out of it

I will say the same about yours!

starduster wrote:
... I met Mahu Nahi there once, briefly - he's a busy guy.

8) : wow

starduster wrote:
what a breath of fresh air you have brought into the forum ... and what a great thread this is - for the Lurkers

I'm so glad to hear that, I love fresh air. Yeah, and may the lurkers benefit from this. That's why I started this thread, so that all beings can benefit from it!

starduster wrote:
thank you for interest in the materials ... and for sharing the ways you have adapted the techniques to fit your life style ... your progress is inspiring

likewise!

Shayalana wrote:
Shayalana wrote:

Two times, you don't have to post, I saw the first already, haha :D

How's your chamber, Shay? ( :

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:26 am 

But now there is one problem, the watershed events, where shall I go, I live on the coast, a harsh nordic winter is coming soonish, I have no money to fly, May nature understand my good Intention and spare me and my loved ones, and friends, it can't just suck "ONYKS - THE LIGHT BREATHER" inside a tsunami, yestereve I asked the night sky to grant me and my loved ones and friends, succes and safety. ( I saw two UnknownFO's and a shootingstar)

But then again, I'm not afraid of death, but I feel that I have yet plenty of things to do (in benefit for the rest of humankind), before death takes me, if at all it will take me, although I'm no High Elf, as far as I know, I'm a Mortal Man. And if death is the realm of Anu ? huh? then why must I venture there? At least Earth/Nature, should not make a "Light Breather" perish, I can understand that Anu might want me to visit death, again, and have me away from this earth, and my manners of light to be darkened, and desperately try to detach my connection to the Sovereign Integral Consciousness.

Can you brief me here starduster, or anyone else for that matter? What should I do?

I'm starting to work in a kindergarden as of next week, I have a six month contract already, and I get a new apartment, and all. I so would not want to leave this coast city, now. I want to have a cozy christmas and stuff.

Maybe if I'll try to just f**king levitate over that Tsunami when it comes then.

Haha, I'm like a little child :mrgreen:
sorry :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:45 am 
Posting Freak

when trying to see the future, I am at a total loss ... but two things I do know, the Earth is going to shift Physically ...and that NO one is going to Save anyone.... not Angels, ETs or Interdimensionals ... call it the "final exam" in the Grand Experiment ... if you don't "pass" then you have to take the class over -

When I began researching what a physical shift of the earth would mean to its inhabitants, way back when the LTO's website was launched, there wasn't anyone else talking about a "pole shift" but Greg Braden ... I did a lot of research on that and have to snicker when I see most of the information that I found has been removed, the Nova special was really good and made the whole process easy to understand ... but it has become apparent that The Powers that Be, don't want us to understand ... and the closer we get to the expected date (Winter Solstice - Dec 21, 2012) the more information the web provides on what to expect is removed

The quote I keep referring to and the one that everyone is ignoring is from the Lyricus.com website, which hasn't been changed since the day it was launched ... it is in the "about" section of the website, and in the sub heading called "Mission and purpose"..." scroll down until you see "Developmental Shifts" - and keep in mind that other than James mentioning a "shift" this is the only place in the materials that defines "shifts" and to me it is very plain and simple ... and also pretty detailed, when it makes it clear that the first of the shifts is Physical and that that the Earth will "shift its spatial surroundings" in other words, the entire planet will move (somewhere)

DEVELOPMENTAL SHIFTS
There are four developmental shifts that precede the emergence of the Grand Portal, and these generally occur within 3-5 generations of the discovery. They are unfolded in the following order:

1. A physical shift is expressed in the planetary environment and spatial surroundings. This physical shift is symbolic of the momentous changes in the virtual structures that prepare the species for the Grand Portal. The physical shifts generally take expression through weather conditions, astronomical anomalies, ethnic turmoil, technological dysfunction, and disease – all of which impact on economic and planetary stability.

2. An emotional shift is expressed in the movement of the species to more effectively manage their emotional center (heart) at an energetic, non-physical level, enabling a higher bandwidth connection between the heart and brain centers. This heart-brain connection aligns the energetic centers of the soul carrier to accept a more intense awakening of the intuitive powers innately present in the genetic mind of the species.

3. A mental shift is expressed as the genetic mind of the species is made more accessible to the species as a result of the previous shift in heart-brain integration. The genetic mind – as the repository of information defined by the species – operates independent of horizontal time flows and can provide quantum leaps in knowledge if its higher dimensional information packets are accessed.

4. A shift within the genetic mind occurs when the grid of the genetic mind becomes discontinuous, forming into multiple groupings. Members of the species will energetically reorganize into resonant groups, each accessing different regions of the genetic mind and evolving a discrete sub-genetic mind whose resonant coupling is more closely fitted to each group.

These four phases occur sequentially, unfolding in time and informing and catalyzing the next phase until it culminates in the discovery of the Grand Portal. This progression operates in subtle, intricate, and meticulous processes, and despite the apparent surface chaos the deeper ordered systems prevail and entrain the surface effects of time, space and matter.

3-5 generations before 2080 makes a little behind schedule IMO because it isn't out of the realm of possibilities that I might still be here then - again my research of planetary shifting led me on a bumpy road to Zeta Talk which is the only place I know of that is sharing a Universal Perspective of what we can expect from a shift - continent by continent,country by country, city by city ... for Norway the Zetas say this:

Quote:
Norway

Norway has the same high ground advantage as Sweden, but by bordering the coastline will be assaulted with both tidal waves from the Atlantic's sloshing and higher tides at the poles while the Earth stops rotation for a week. This higher tide makes the tidal waves more forceful, such that they wash farther inland before dissipating. Thus, those in Norway must seek higher ground than their counterparts in Sweden, during the shift. The fjords in Norway will find the water level dropping at first, during the week of rotation stoppage. Then during the shift, as the Atlantic rips, this will not create an increase in water level. As we have described for the bay for Sweden and Estonia, sloshing will occur, with water rushing into and out of the bay to and from the Atlantic. The fjords are deep, and the cliffs along them steep, and in particular narrow. Thus, there may be tides running along them, but sloshing from side to side is unlikely to be much. Those at the ends of the fjords may need to worry about water rushing inland a bit.
http://www.zetatalk.com/info/tinfx021.htm

not sure if you said that you were in Norway Sweden or Denmark, but you mentioned "nordic winter" and she has all the countries listed on this website (as well as cities) ... I can't tell you what to do with the information, but it is very thorough (for channeled stuff) and detailed ... its been on the web since '02 and she also has some very good cds that give all sorts of handy-dandy hints of how to adapt when the lights go out and the water rises and the oceans slosh when the plates shift . Most people think Nancy is a fear-monger, but some appreciate the information she is offering - there is a great deal of time that went into compiling this data and all she asks for the two cd is for you to pay the $2 to mail it ...

What has me convinced that it will happen on that date, is what James told us about the Annunaki in the Proj Camelot Interview ... he mentioned that the Mayan (priest) were Annunaki "hybirds" created to compile this data and to preserve it ... again my research revealed that even though the Mayan prophesies have been greatly ignored and the Calendar scoffed at for decades now - their data has been 100% accurate ... and if you study any of it, the one thing that becomes clear is that they had a Universal perspective of the Earth ... they could see where it was, and plot the trajectory of where it was heading ... of course when they released this data (thousands of years ago) it served Anu's agenda to incarnate here as our returned "savior" - because he knows that he (nor his spiecies) can progress, without this specific HI ... In the PCI interview James said that his plans have changed - but that doesn't mean that Nibiru (his home planet) has changed its orbit - which will bring this mini solar system his planet is attached to, along with the magnetics of the dark star that holds it together - which is touted to be as big or bigger than Jupiter - with five planets in tow.

Everything I have ever read about the Annunaki has been channeled except for what James said ... talk about your cover ups this story - first discovered in the Sumerian writings translated by Zack Stitchen and made public, cause quite a ripple through out the world ... because there is mention of these beings, and even pictures of them in all the mythologies from all cultures ... and they are greatly feared, and for good reason IMO.

Apparently Anu first appeared, during the Atlantian Civilization (12000 years ago) just before a magnetic pole shift ... many believe that he was looking for gold - to grind to powder and put in the atmosphere of his home planet because its orbit takes it far from our sun ... and the gold would somehow hold in the warmth ... but that has been pretty much debunked. I believe that Anu was sent here by the Wingmakers, when they came to realize that the HIs that the SECU were given originally, weren't serving the purpose of this species creation and mission in this region of the Universe. Some of the things James says in the PCI about Anu, have led me to believe that he was once a Wingmaker - and by the term WM I am not talking about the inhabitants of Earth who fled from Anu - but the "original" Wingmakers (that we have descended from) created to design life forms from the fragments of First Source ... as laid out in It's Plan to explore this Universe.... which is bigger than grander than Anu's plan to be "king of the Universe" - which he has turned into the "Empire of Deception" by enslaving EVERYONE in the Universe with his advance technology and his retarded state of consciousness ...

which is not to say that Anu is stupid, because the Annunaki are perhaps the first of Seven species of soul-carriers and they have been around for millions of years (before our species was created), as their technology reveals ... but spiritually, they haven't advanced one wit, even with their genetic enhancement and their Immortality - they are still self-serving Elitist. Personally, I suspect that they have fooled with their own genes to the point where they have damaged or destroyed their souls ... Anu is familiar with the Plan of FS, so he know that in order for the Soul-carriers to progress that they will all have to incarnate here ... so he put a time limit on how long the programs that he engineered into the new "human instrument" would be effective, so that he could incarnate and not have to deal with it ... being King of the Universe, he also didn't want to deal with "earning" his status of Savior ... so he isolated a group of rejects who's great great grandfather was a "friend of god" and channeled information into Moses that included the Earth Changes he saw coming from his view - as the earth traveled in its path ... he understood the nature of this species and set up a Hierarchy (Culture, Religion, Science and Politics) to re-enforce HIS plan ... to keep the Human's from evolving (collectively) so that he could keep his Empire going indefinitely - and make his new home planet Earth ... when some of the Atlantians refused to wear the new HI - it threw a wrench in cogs of his plans and eventually cause him to abandon them

so all of that is good ... the HMS is finished and Anu isn't coming ... but it doesn't alter the path of this planet ... which the Mayans - who's mission was to make sure the "elite" he left behind were prepare for his return - charted out (before he changed his mind) ... from their vantage point the Anu's can see that we are headed for "the dark rift" ... which we pass through every 26000 years ... and which coincides with Nibiru's orbit that bring it to within "visiting" distance every 3600 years ... Science has been discovering more and more about our "spatial surroundings" as our technology has made this information available ...and even though they know that we do pass through the Galactic Plane - they can't get the same view as the Anus because our technology just isn't advanced enough for us to get even a Galactic perspective, much less a Universal perspective of when to expect our next passage through "the rift" - but they have discovered, through the various "departments" of Science that the Earth has shifted its poles (geographically) at least seven times before - and humanity has always prevailed.

I believe I understand why the First Beings, who created this earth and put it where it is, in this Galaxy, did so, so that every 30,000 years, when the earth looses its "spin rate" it would get a "kick-start" by passing through the rift ... because it is highly charged and will, give us a new spin that will last until we pass through the rift again ... Researching "galactic alignment, Galactic plane/equator etc etc etc has led me to understand that like a spinning top, this planet will stop if it is not spun again ... I believe that the magnetic disruptions cause either by the Dark Star's passage or moving into a concentrated stream of energies caused by millions of planets going Nova in the Galaxy's center (black hole) and that it will bring our orbit to a halt - and then spin it in a completely different direction - as it has done in the past - will make this a Unique passing ... James mentions that it will be more intense than anything we have ever experienced ... so it could be that the Dark Star's presence will add to the event's intensity this time ... or not (I'm just guessing with limited knowledge)

The Mayan and Jame's "track-record" for accuracy is 100% ... if the LTO is telling us to prepare, I am preparing ... so what if it doesn't happen the way I "see" it unfolding, it is only one brief moment in a lifetime ... and certainly not the first time I have deceived myself or have been deceived... but the closer we get, the more evidence we have that it is just as they have both predicted - right down to the date.

since it is so close to the Holidays ... perhaps you can arrange for a family reunion somewhere away from the coastline this year :wink:
but seriously, I believe that the deeper we get - into the rift (that the Rising Heart also speaks of) the less people will be able to ignore the Earth Change and the more they will recognize what IS happening (we entered the rift in 1998 - same year the WMMs were released) and all come to the same conclusion - the Earth (which James calls the Queen on the chessboard) is about to make a major move ... which will rebalanced it and that this civilization will be the first one ever, that was aware of what is happening, when it is happening and how to prepare ... and that we will come out of the rift with a higher spin rate, and perfect balance - and perhaps even a new orbital path and our civilization intact ... it is interesting to note that the Mayans also believe that this new path will take us THROUGH our Sun (worm hole) early in 2013 - to someplace where we will never have to worry about the Anus enslaving us again ... and with the combined wisdom from our brother (Atlantians) and our "advanced" technology given to us by our ET siblings - we will come through this better than anyone can even imagine.

Those who ignore "what's coming" and choose, now, not to participate, even though this is their reason for incarnating here - now, will be transported (incarnationally speaking) to a twin planet (James mentions it in the Burk letter) ... where they can "take the class over" ... until they can pass (through the rift) without destroying their Human Instruments in the process.
It's all good ... but I am one of those types of individuals who does really well under stress and who is prepared, the thought of having to spend even one more lifetime, in imprisoned, motivates me to take this opportunity to save myself from 26,000 more years of it. :wink:

at the rate the prices are increasing for food (and survival gear) being prepare for a shift - that doesn't happen, will still leave me prepared for an economic collapse that will probably happen BEFORE the actual shift - this years shopping only got me half of what last years money bought - next year I won't have enough, even if there IS food on the shelves :shock:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:34 am 

I bow in deep gratitude for you! I love you. You have now played your part in saving my life with this post. Now I have to act upon it. Thank you Thank you Thank you, for clarifying this subject for me!

I just got a HUGE upgrade in my Understanding. (My brain got rewired in a sense)

(:

starduster wrote:
if the LTO is telling us to prepare, I am preparing ... so what if it doesn't happen the way I "see" it unfolding, it is only one brief moment in a lifetime ... and certainly not the first time I have deceived myself or have been deceived...

Yeeah, exactlyy.. so what if it doesn't happen the way I "see" it ... or the way I Understand it unfolding, it is only one brief moment in a lifetime... and certainly not the first time I have decieved myself or have been decieved.. YES YES! Could not agree more. So on the spot with that line!

starduster wrote:
not sure if you said that you were in Norway Sweden or Denmark, but you mentioned "nordic winter" and she has all the countries listed on this website (as well as cities) ...

I live in Finland, and sometimes I live in Sweden (when I'm visiting my other half of my family there)

Quote:
Survivors in Finland, being on low ground, will find that where their placement during the pole shift was an advantage, afterwards their land will disappear under the rising waters caused by polar melt. Finland is not on an earthquake fault, has no volcanoes, and is relatively protected from tidal wave wash. Within two years after the shift, however, the ocean will cover the land, so survivors must be prepared to move.

Your post is so brief and I appreciate you for making it so brief and detailed! You are a wise one!
I name you Star-wise GoldDuster :D

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:39 am 
Posting Freak

well well, I wasn't prepared for you to appreciate my perspective :D so many others, when I get through telling them these things look at me like I am off my rocker, and scramble to change the subject ... I have had people just turn and walk away ... but no one denies the "signs" anymore ... they have become the "new normal" and a great testiment to what the Human Instrument is able to adapt too ... as well as the Earth. If everyone is prepared, no one has to die - they just have to make it til Spring with a bag of seeds :lol:

The crop circles have also been warning us and giving dates ... their message seems to be telling us that there will be two "events" before the actual shift ... I have no idea what they may be ... but apparently the "Planners" know, and are scrambling to use their knowledge to their advantage ... It has become apparent to me that they want us NOT to be aware, so that they can continue stealing our money ... much easier that trying to locate it in the rubble ... they need the money to pay the armies, that they have working for them ...

about two weeks ago, it was brought to my attention - by looking at the world's weather satillite images that there were HUGE storms happening on both of the Earth's Poles ... and that there were the tell-tale HARRP "rings" surrounding both poles ... and while the south pole appeared to be experiencing a continent sized severe storm, all the energy at the North pole was directed towards the Sea between NoAmerica and Russia ... after a full week of blasting the Poles, we got a 8.7 EQ (downgraded to 7.7) in the same place as the "grid" or whatever it was ... at the N.Pole ... coincidence? ... hardly ... in the meantime, NZ and Aus were having severe weather and the seas between them and Antarctica were experiencing forty foot waves ... in the past week and UNheard of tsumami hit S.America ... and killed several people who were on a deserted beach ... the cause of the wave was listed as an "underground" landslide

When the Poles melt - the water in the ice is heavier than the Ocean's salty water ... and this water travels on the bottom of the Oceans ... the weight of its passage, in such huge amounts, is sure to tip some plates ... and this is what I believe is the purpose of doing this ... it will accomplish two things ... One, drastically reduce the population of the Earth inhabitants ... since 80% of us live on the coastlines, in the fertile flood planes, on fault lines, and under volcanoes ... and in Tornado's alley ways. If they are not aware of the tsunamis coming, and even if the alarm systems work, you just can't evacuate cities like Miami and NYC in the four hour window you have to get off the coastlines ... billions of lives will be lost due to denial

The Planners, have always contended, that the earth was overpopulated ... but what that means to them is simply that there are now too many people for them to control effectively ... over the past years - they have been making lists of those who were outspoken and presented any sort of threat to them ... high on their list was Astrophysicist ... they are all gone now and bio-weapons designers ... who are rare indeed ... they have send hired 200,000 "agents" into cyber world to sluice out more names for their lists ... and organizing "resistance" to get "leader" to surface ... very much like what they did in Nazi Germany to establish their Government ... these agents have "talking points" and are given information to be disbursed on the web - to keep us fearful and distracted ... and manipulated the markets to lull us into a false sense of security ... the Media is severely handicapped and other than a few bloggers who are getting the "real" story out, everything we are told is twisted... and they are working their tail off trying to shut down or shut up anyone who tries to warn others

the second reason they may have decided to create their own "natural disaster" is to make the "survivors" of the Coastal Event think that THIS WAS IT (the Shift) so they aren't prepared for the actual Shift ... they will encourage us to go on "as usual" - with each country focused on restoring their nations stability ... which can't be done with all the missing people and their focus being on their families and not what the "markets" or their Governments are doing (which is exactly what the Planner want when they continue to eliminate our sovereignty)- which is aimed at collapsing these economies and getting rid of potential threats in "the private sector" ... but they will blame everything on "Natural" causes ... so I see the second event as the total collapse of the current "collective Central System" (as James calls it in the PCI) while they establish a "new World order" through the UN using "their" Armies ... to fill the already built FEMA camps for the "dissidents" - please keep in mind that the American jails hold over three million of our citizens already ... no doubt in my mind that they have invented a chip to track and perhaps control - and they will be injecting these chips in everyone they can ... but they will not be "saving" anyone ... the Insurance companies and the Banks will be wiped out ... all commerce will come to a halt and we will be ordered to "shelter in place " (in other words - starve at home) ... after the panic and riots are over, disease and famine will start - they are already planting man-made viruses all over the world ... to get that plan started ...

so by the time Dec rolls around ... everyone will be broke and in survival mode, with very little communication and energy ... in the middle of Winter ... more lives will be lost ... everyone will be flat broke and the Elite will all pack up and leave for their bunker and arks or off planet ... leaving us to fend for ourselves when the Pole's shift .... pretty scary scenario if you are not prepared for it ...

starting now, the Planners can insure that what's left of the Earth's population will pose no threat to them, when they emerge from their "safe places" with all their Armies and advanced technology to set up their NWO ... they will have all the resources they need, to last them until they can get their slave (will work for food) under their complete control ... and then the fun begins - as they war with each other for the title of King of Earth ... Those who can "see the future" are telling us that the NWO will not last a year ... I heard, specifically - eight months at the most... because when people have nothing to loose (as Gerald Clemente notes and quotes) THEY LOOSE IT ... and will not comply - once their Armies are wasted - they won't have anyway to control us ... and by then, we will have located their "supplies" and cut off their ability to "go hide" ... and even if there is a "victor" of this mad race for supremacy ... they will not be able to "save themselves" from the "survivalist" who saw this coming - and who hunkered down, waiting for their opportunty to pick up the pieces and start over ... with a (now established) Global system ... we will have all the technology that they have kept hidden to use to restore commerce - communications and transportation ...

Perhaps, with this perspective, it becomes clear, how this Event fits into the Plan of First Source ... and that it is a Choice - that we each must make, whether we participate in it or not ... those who are prepared - to "shelter in place" for a year, or so, can just hunker down, and as the Bible (that Anu dictated) says "let the wicked kill the wicked, until there are no more wicked people left on the Planet ... with them out of the way - WE can use what is available to restart a civilization that will support Equality - globally With the Wingmaker Materials in hand, we will be able to tell our neighbors, what just happened ... and to point out that it happened just as it was foretold ... and that it was for "the greater good" of the species ... and most importantly what to expect next as the other Shifts that the LTO have outlined in the Lyricus website, begin to unfold ... THIS is why we are here NOW ... to assist our fellow man - by giving them THE TRUTH and extreme HOPE for the future of this Species

as James has told us ... it is a CHOICE ... that each individual is making right now - whether they will continue to progress or just quit - hopefully the "incoming cosmic frequencies) will begin to wake some of us up as our DNA is activated - something "They" don't want to happen so they are acting now to keep us distracted and confused by the chaos ... because they KNOW how we are (human nature) and that those who live away from the coastlines and other affected areas , will try to ignore what just happened ... and to continue business as usual - but with the economic collapse - it just won't be possible ... not when the lights go out, and all commerce is brought to a screeching halt ... they will be stressed to the max, and in full on "survival mode" ... and unprepared for the "real" event - the reason they incarnated here, in the first place - to assist others

you are a young man ... you have a whole life of experiences awaiting you ... don't let ridicule rob you of a productive and progressive life ... prepare now for a future that you can give 100% of your energy too ... to the point where you will not dwell in memories of the past, but be focused on living in the NOW that you have always dreamed of ... if the others don't want to participate - we must respect their Choice ... and trust that "what IS - is what SHOULD BE" :wink:

I appreciate your "new name" for me, however, keep in mind (always) that I am not the source of this information ... it comes directly from the LTO - I have just learned to Trust them ... and am not motivated by "survival" but prepared to contribute to Humanity - to the best of my abilities .. which I hope are enhanced by the incoming frequencies ... cause I am "old" in terms of human life expectancy ... and not as strong as I used to be - and counting on my family to create the support system to insure that we make it through this event - I have had to bribe them all, with the promise, that I will NEVER again, share a "dooms-day scenario" or another Conspiracy Theory with them again, (for the rest of my life) if nothing like this happens by Jan 1 2013 (snicker) ... but they can appreciate my love and concern for their well being (even if it doesn't happen) and the fact that I have enough food to get us through an economic collapse ... than even they can not deny is on its way here ...

all the "signs" that the materials mention ... have been manifesting themselves for decades now, as the earth begins to loose it balance - and the wobble gets worse ... many who have established a relationship with Nature/Earth are already aware of the "wobble" getting worse ... and of the influnce of the incoming frequencies ... hopefully their continued effects will wake everyone up to what they are participating to the point where they don't just say NO MORE, but they actually STOP participating in the Empire of Deception ... now.

we have a plan too Anu ...the Plan of First Source and it will prevail