WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: The When-Which-How Practice
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:09 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
I would like to point out, that this forum only has a very small active membership ... I don't think that there has ever been a dozen active members at one time - in all the time I have been a member - the fact that the number of contributing members is so small, and has remained small, IMO is by design ... I believe that the WMs are regulating this number because the number seems to be pretty constant - over the years

I have also become aware, that the WMs "inspire" topics, and responses - that they "whisper" quotes from the materials as you post - and that often, you can hardly recognize your own posts - when you go back and read them - it leaves you wondering "where did THAT come from" or "wow, I didn't know I knew THAT" - When it is your intent to contribute something to the discussion, you find yourself being led to links that validate the materials ... but the most rewarding experience I associate with the WMF is what is Archived - because you can go back into a topic (years later) and see how your consciousness has been expanded by the perspectives shared in our discussion ... I see clearly how I have delt with the issues related to a free, un-moderated forum and how they have improved ... I can see myself transforming ... with the exception of my three dots, even my writing style has change - I am finally comfortable with this new language - I think and dream in Winglanese (the native language of the Sovereign Integral)

Others may have also noticed that there is always a member (or two and at times as many as five) who is disruptive, and not interested at all in participating in the discussion of the material - but intent on comparing them with other teachings and promoting their own BS and arm-chair analysis the personality of the members - they all PM members more than they post in the forum to plant seeds of doubt and gather personal information to use against them later and to undermine the LTO work by using the WMF as their free (unmoderated) platform to recruit followers and on three occasions now, their agenda was to control the WMF ... It appears that Shay is now single handedly filling that role ..

I would also like to note that most of the individual who play this roll - if not all, are possessed ... by disembodied entities that they invited into their lives previous to becoming a member - they may not even be conscious of being used to serve Anu's agenda but they are easily identified because they ALL have the same agenda - which is to disrupt the WMF and to prevent the kindling effect (group consciousness) by disrespecting the guidelines of the WMF.

you can validate what I am saying by going through the posts in the Archives ... all of the members controlled by Anu have told us that they have channeled Entities from the Astral Plane to "guide" them - openly and they encourage us to establish a relationship with these "advanced species" ... but what they don't tell you, is once you let them in - they won't leave - and because they ARE advanced species, they quickly assume control of the Human Instrument ... Shay was trained by the best - Ramtha ... she was immersed in total environment training classes for several years, in WA state and she tells us that she was studying the Wingmakers Art, years before the materials were released on the Internet (advanced troops) and shortly after she was drugged and possessed, she was called home by an illness in her family.

After a year of struggling with her walk-in for control, she found the Wingmaker's website . and started trolling the forum under the handle of Shadowland - serving Anu's agenda was easy in those early days, the forum was filled with Anu's agents . She rarely stays active for more than about three months at a time, I think that is the maximun time she can stand the frequencies (embedded in the materials) on a daily basis, then she disappears, - once for a couple of years but she always comes back with a new approach but the same agenda - keep as many members distracted as possible - especially the newbies

now she wants to join your study group - it appears that you are her next target - because it is apparent to me that she doesn't have any real interest in triggering the transformation ... or discussing the materials - she can't really discuss the materials because they make her handler ill ...

personally I don't mind that Shay has taken on role of the WMF's troll permanently... I know what to expect from her, she is very predictable - I think we are all familiar with her Jeckel and Hyde routine , and I encourage her to stay because the frequencies only make the "demon" ill, they make her stronger, it is my sincere hope that she can over come this influence because I have seen her make great headway before when she immersed herself in the music and the materials ... but because she refuses to give up the BS that manifested her circumstances and apparently Anu has run out time to train someone else

maybe if we were all to shower her with this new intelligence - Compassion - she might be able to save herself - it is as simple as including a quote from the materials in every reply you make to her (even in PMs and Emails)... I really hope it works, and that it will give her the strength to actually trigger the transformation ... because that dis embodied entity will not be able to stay in that frequency ... it may be why it is called the "reassurance resonance" because it reassures you that your are not possessed .

good luck Shay, if there is anything else I can do to help - please let me know

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:31 pm 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
Hey Mick PM me your email and I'll send you mine and when I don't have so much going on we can set something up. I'd love to participate with like hearted people in a study group . That's the nice thing about the net it doesn't matter where in the world you are , all can coordinate with each other. Besides, I'm usually up in the wee hours anyway. :D

Hey Mick, I saw your study group in Australia on the link about study groups. Good on ya mate! I'm not able to do the wee hours right now and definitely would have to coordinate time with you since your a day ahead of me. Here's the link for study groups for those interested . This is from Mark Hempel who has nothing against networking or study groups for that matter. I know James has nothing against them either he has been encouraging us for years to get together and discuss these works contrary to what one separate, isolationist control freak I won't name, ,on this forum says,(it's her in the post just above this one). :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://wingmakers-studygroups.com/

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:28 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
you don't need to name names anymore, everyone here know that you only post to take pot shots at me ... that is your sole reason for posting ... because you evidently have no real interest in discussing the material (on-line) because NOTHING PREVENTS YOU FROM DOING THAT HERE, NOW.

as we all know, by Jame's statements, this forum was created to be the place where we discuss the WMMs ...
The WingMakers' discussion forums exist to enable each of you to express your innermost thoughts and findings about the WingMakers' materials. It also enables you to practice and refine your ability to demonstrate respect, appreciation, and understanding. I encourage each of you to integrate these behaviors in your dialogue because they carry a kindling effect for the information contained within these materials -- both for you and those who tread with you on this path.

no one is exclude, you may post anytime, day or night, and discuss the materials with "like-minded" people from around the world ... for as long as you please - but please keep in mind, that no matter how "official" it appears, or how many participate - these private on-line study groups are not associated with the WM website, and neither are the physical "study groups" ... you won't find them in any of the links provided in the website ...

the "study-groups" that James suggested we organize and/or support, were not ON-LINE ... why would James undermine his own work by fragmenting it ? Nothing and no one prevents anyone from creating their own website ... to "study the materials" ... in fact new forums are welcomed, and "linked" because all the "official" WingMaker Forums were created to be a place where LTO intended that we gather to discuss /"study" the materials and share our findings ... and they have served that purpose for over a decade now .

as James said ... From the point of view of Lyricus, whose
perspective I know best, there are three major liabilities in the disciples of today:
1. They operate in CoD (caves of disconnection), which undermines the spirit of collaboration
and sharing that is required to refresh and revitalize the teachings.

I looked for - but couldn't find the place where James suggested we form local "study groups" in our community but I do remember discussing creating them in the first forum ... where like minded people - with a common interest in the WMMs could get together ... to socialize - network and discuss the materials - but since that time James created a website called Event Temples just for "spiritual activist" to network ... and the SS website also has a message board where you can "mingle" on line with like minded people ...

to me, the suggestion that we all create our own version of the forums (aka "study group") - without the "approval" of James, is nothing less that an attempt to denominationalize/fragment/distort, this new intelligence with the shopping cart mentality of a control freak

why do you think the WMF is NOT moderated - when all of these online "study groups" are (by their creator) - seriously what is the point when we have the WMF to discuss ANY AND ALL of the materials ?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:33 pm 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
Shayalana wrote:
Hey Mick PM me your email and I'll send you mine and when I don't have so much going on we can set something up. I'd love to participate with like hearted people in a study group . That's the nice thing about the net it doesn't matter where in the world you are , all can coordinate with each other. Besides, I'm usually up in the wee hours anyway. :D

Hey Mick, I saw your study group in Australia on the link about study groups. Good on ya mate! I'm not able to do the wee hours right now and definitely would have to coordinate time with you since your a day ahead of me. Here's the link for study groups for those interested . This is from Mark Hempel who has nothing against networking or study groups for that matter. I know James has nothing against them either he has been encouraging us for years to get together and discuss these works contrary to what one separate, isolationist control freak I won't name, ,on this forum says,(it's her in the post just above this one). :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://wingmakers-studygroups.com/

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:11 am 
 WWW  Profile

I honestly feel that it can't do any harm to have some study groups in operation working in potential cohesion and connection with the WingMakers discussion forum. The intention is to contribute to the expanding nature of the WM community. My inner guidance is to share within and contribute towards our humanities emerging consciousness of Unity, Oneness and Equality.
We are all people simply wanting to learn, understand and integrate the materials to our deepest potential (study groups can definitly be valuable in this regard). It has been a true blessing for me throughout the previous year and I can honestly say it is really assisting me to understand and embody the essence of the materials in a deeper way. I would have no hesitation in personally encouraging others (if they are able) to be part of a study group, but it is important to keep in mind not to displace their own personal immersion and interaction with the materials as an individual. Imagine if there were many clusters of WingMakers study groups in all the different continents of the earth and that these clusters eventually begin to form an interconnected grid of collective activation for humanity as a whole. It may in fact be connected to something very beautiful and natural that is an inherant process of synergised unity and development.
This WingMakers Forum is also a great way to learn, grow and share... and one that I will continue to deeply value and appreciate... not only including every individual who contributes here but also the many people who browse through the topics and connect with the energetics of each thread.

Starduster, I have always respected your perspectives, insights and feelings... all I can ask is if you can continue to trust in my intention to share and contribute through my heart and soul.
I am following my inner guidance relating to sharing and contributing here, and you can rest assured that I have deep respect for the WM/Lyricus materials.
And even though we may contribute and share in slightly different ways and perspectives, I do strongly feel that the diversity of sharing all comes together to enable a more complete and all-encompassing offering to the entire WM community throughout the world.
You have definitly encouraged me to look deeply within myself regarding this subject and as you may have noticed in the "EVT 2 Brightening The Path" thread that I posted last week, I have created a more specific and clearer format for my sharing of notes and insights gained through online skype discussions of the specific aspects of the WM materials.
And the next thing I will say is not meant to be directed at anyone and it is most likely just a feeling regarding coming through me regarding this stage of my individual understanding (and probably a reflection from my personal experiences). As human beings (at this stage of our evolution) we are often prone to certain tendencies... there is no real right and wrong though, good and bad, guilty or not guilty, it just is what it is, and all we can really do is to try our best to express in language that which is emerging through us from within...

As unique individuals we are each an integral and important component within a living organism of collective change and transformation... sometimes new possibilities may begin to occur in mysterious ways that we may not quite understand or feel comfortable with, and sometimes things in life may feel totally out of our control, and this can make us feel a bit threatened and anxious... but in truth there is no real threat at all, as it oftetimes is just a wave of fear and trepidation within ourselves that can subconsciously take over the drivers seat of our reactionary tendencies... and a kind of defence mechanism rises up within us with a powerful need to resolve and rectify what seems to be a feeling of instability... and we will often feel a need to fight to protect what we believe to be true. But all in all, We must have the courage and the strength to let go of control and to be "vulnerable" and to trust in what is seeking to emerge through us so as to be shared... we are the living process of an emerging transformation... this is the era of transformation and expansion... and maybe some of the new methods of interacting and sharing could be connected with this process.
I feel it as a blessing and a very activating experience to participate within the online video study sessions that are focused on the WM/Lyricus materials. And I actually wish there was people locally here where I live that would like to be part of a study group where we could meet in person and exchange ideas and insights of the materials. When you can see a person and look them in the eyes and hear the different tones and textures of their voice, it can trigger new understandings shared by all with mutual respect and appreciation.
And I have a sense that as the new technologies continue to be released this will open up more and more possibilities to interact with and to understand the full depth and nature of what is being made available for us (and activated within us) through the WM/Lyricus materials.

Heartfelt regards,
~ Mick

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:44 am 
Posting Freak

A year later and I'm back to this thread once again and with renewed determination to share what i glean from this awesome paper. After reading Weather Composer and studying the character Terran it makes me realize how timely this paper is with the practice of the 6 heart virtues and attending Event Temples. We do this for the planet. And now I can see certain effects from the practice of those virtues and especially how they affect my environment. Heartfelt energy is powerful and recipients of it actually do feel it. It's like we are all connected to each other by an invisable web(s). No wonder we are One Being. The lower mind tries everything it can to distract and divert from the practice of those virtues, it's part of the interconnected web we just need to take our attention off of the distractions and diversions and realign with the Energetic Heart feeling each of those virtues for what energy they share with us so that we can share it. Anyway, on with the paper. When John gave the example of applying certian virtues to a situation he and Darlene experienced a point he brought up that I also realized I hadn't been doing in the beginning with this was sending virtuous energy to those who triggered the need for exercising some virtues into a situation we were entangled in. It feels real good to be clear and in that clarity share it through sending the most appropriate virtue to who we are entangled with or were entangled with. They will feel it.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:41 pm 
Posting Freak

I am grateful to John for helping me to understand this . I really love making connections between these awesome works and appreciate so much help in doing so.

First off, I so totally agree with this quote from John's paper:

"Let us stand firmly upon the foundation of the heart, and let us understand that without heart we are but withered husks."

Quote:
The fundamental skill needed for the energetic transmission of universal love is the when-which-how practice. “Living from the Heart” is the foundational text that lays the groundwork for training in emotional self-mastery.

The Event Temples concept forms the group application of when-which-how. More important,however, is the day-to-day practice of when-which-how at the individual level. It is here, at the point of our daily personal lives, that we need to engage this practice—this is where we beginour journey in emotional self-mastery.

Our skills as transmitters in the Event Temple sessions are dependent on and a reflection of our skills in daily practice of when-which-how. It should be emphasized here that we are not speaking of perfection in practice as a prerequisite of participation in the Event Temples. No, but we are definitely emphasizing the necessity of effort in oneʼs daily personal practice. Without this effort and persistence, our contributions to the quantum communityʼs service to humanity will be at a minimum. In effect, this is the reason for this guide. It is an effort to provide a supplemental resource for anyone who wants to optimize their “skill in action.”

In the emotional self-mastery of small, everyday details, comes the opportunity to extend self-mastery to larger matters. Our increased capacity for emotional self-mastery amid our circle of family, friends, and associates will surely increase the strength and quality of our contributions to the Event Temple sessions where the quantum community serves our brothers and sisters in crisis.

So, the bottom line is this: the Event Temple sessions are a potent, vital, and important service of the quantum community, but the increasing effectiveness of the sessions are dependent on our increasing effectiveness in emotional self-mastery at the individual level. And this increasing effectiveness can only be achieved through persistently engaging the when-which-how practice in our daily lives.

The When-Which-How Practice, p.14

This is but one example for me. Through observing my own process and where I have gone astray at times I've found that those 3 subtle desires(brought to our attention in "The Living From The Heart" paper),"instant gratification", 'the next thing' (both of these due to impatience in particular for me), and 'the need to control' can easily influence where one comes from in decision making if not aware of the subtlety of how these desires work. I have found I have to be so utterly vigilant in self observation always. Not self-absorbtion but being aware and understanding how the mind and emotions work, where they are coming from, their effect on myself and others when transmitted to them and how this effects my body and the collective consciousness of the earth and humanity and beyond. There really is a lot to consider and be aware of and it takes time to hone such awareness. And patience and lotz and lotz of forgiveness, understanding and compassion.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:52 pm 
Posting Freak

I have posted about psychic vampirism on another thread which is diametrically opposed to the When-Which-How practice because this practice takes you back to who you are at your core(we all are), and gives you the means of being able to deal with such things such as psychic vampirism. An example of this is Nammu and Anu in Quantusum. Dou Xing tells Solomon to turn away from Anu for a reason. That reason being that in turning away there is no engagement or entanglement with Anu. The darker forces are very clever at getting people to engage them through trickery and deceit putting them off balance into incoherence and then they work on them with doubt and fear which at our core can't exist. It can be very subtle such as Solomon observed in how he felt just before his encounters with Nammu. Our feelings are barometers and we can choose whether we want to go high or low or neutral. Neutral is observation mode so know that the choices are not just 2. Anyway, To deny any of them in feeling is to deny the life we are experiencing here. In other words suffering and pain are as much a part of experiencing life on earth as is joy and laughter. Everything in context and for greater understanding if not compassion for ourselves and others. These 6 Heart Virtues are so very prescious to me for they make life worth living. I cannot imagine not feeling them or using them in my everyday life to give to others known and unknown. After some time I am finally able to go deeper into their application and what life savers they are for this planet. I truly thank John(whereever he is now) and Darlene for this awesome work about the When-Which_how practice through their own experience with it so that they could share it with all of us. I dearly love them both. Thank you, thank you and thank you. It's just a given for James, he already knows.... : ?}

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:04 pm 
Posting Freak

I do the Event Temples on a fairly regular basis and not always the same one. I also do the technique in the Rising Heart paper which is similar in a way to the technique Vanessa of Quantusun suggested to Solomon in that package she left for him after she passed. There are so many and they work as over time you will discover. The When-Which-How practice is potent and after doing it for but a month you notice a difference in your perception of things . It tends to uncloud it and gives you greater understanding about your relationships on this planet.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:01 pm 
Posting Freak

When you change the way you look at things the things you look at will change.

Max Planck

Cathedral - CS&N