WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: The When-Which-How Practice
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:29 pm 
Posting Freak

Thanx to John and Darlene Berges of PLANETWORKPRESS.COM for this most excellent guide . I am inspired to start this topic anew with this from the forward of the paper by James. I'm in the process of rereading the entire paper. :D

Quote:
The when-which-how practice is a comprehensive system that—among other things— retrains the subtle
nervous system and cleanses the subconscious and cellular stresses and accumulations which can obscure
alignment to one’s spirit-consciousness. As we move into the next five years the quickening pulse of life
will continue to escalate, leaving us with an uneasy sense of time-deprivation. If left unchecked, time-
deprivation creates a continuous state of overwhelm, which inhibits the alignment of your human
instrument with the spirit within you. This alignment is a core value of the practice and is the foremost
reason to apply it in your life.

Another aspect that the when-which-how practice supports is the dispersion and elimination of old
densities and their dysfunctional perceptions. Today I received an email from an individual who wrote:
“How, when it is still happening, can people of color just throw off all that abuse, and 'Love' all regardless
of the atrocities leveled at them? Something else has to come into this equation.” That “something else” is
the individual taking responsibility for their personal coherence through the active practice of the heart
virtues, and allowing the higher intelligence (Creator, First Source, Common Origin, God, etc) to bestow
its fairness to all.
We live in a fair and just universe where sacrifice is acknowledged, though this acknowledgement may
not be in the same domain in which the sacrifice occurs. It is usually displaced in time and space, which
obscures the wholeness of equity, but it is always acknowledged and it is always fair and equitable
because First Source is fundamentally aware of all things, as unimaginable as that may seem to us.
In this scope of fairness, we, as individuals, do not need to consume ourselves with vengeance, envy,
anger, resentment, victimhood, or suffering. We do need, however, to forgive injustice; and understand
why it exists in our world; and appreciate the wisdom we can gain from it; and express compassion to
those who are entangled in its web; and be humble in our understanding so judgment does not befall us;
and radiate valor to sensibly share our understanding to the headwaters of injustice, intolerance, and
fanaticism in all its forms.
Whether your emotional incoherence is attributed to perceived injustices served to you as an individual or
group, your incoherence diminishes your natural gift to apply the when-which-how practice, and therefore
it impedes your abilities to access the higher channels of communication that are opening to all of us as a
result of the dimensional shift we are undergoing.

I found this very interesting if not so needed right for the quickening that seems to of taken place and time again accelerated that much more. I understand about that feeling of overwhelm and how this practice really aids one and all.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

Post subject: Re: The When-Which-How Practice
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 12:34 pm 
 WWW  Profile

I am find that for my path in my inward journey, it is necessary for me to write down the issue and then When I am using the virtue, Which virtue or virtues to use and How am I going to use them.

As I do this each day they become more real to me and I feel they are getting easier to use all the time.

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 4:00 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
I have never been a list person, however I do appreciate the practice, and have tried to make lists - but my only success at it, was making shopping list .

the Now changes so rapidly, I find myself scrambling for higher ground so that I can get a wider perspective ... I rarely have time for pop-corn anymore... and the only pondering that I do, is while contemplating the topics in this forum and during "meditation"... I appreciate what ever is suggested that will give me the opportunity to practice the HVs to the best of my ability - and by sharing our finding as we apply the WMMs in the Now, we get to experience their trans-formative effects on our own self created reality.

thanks Darlene, I will give it a try ... but I have found, that one HV usually inspires the application of another and another, until they are all involved in the resolution of my issues ... :D

and here is something I have pondered several times ... that the six HVs, that are symbolized (in the HV technique) by the "star of David" all point in a different direction and offer an unique perspective - and when activated/transformed, into the next model of existence, its original form (sacred geometry) morphs, and it become the multi-faceted Merkaba .

When that "vehicle" that we are in the center of (sustained by the frequency of Divine Love) moves, I believe that it could be propelled by the transmission of a HV ... if they are applied at the appropriate time/pace, you can move forward in any desired direction, smoothly. According to the visual below, and my hypothesis, it is reasonable (to me) to assume that to keep one's path fairly "straight" that your foundation be Compassion (new intelligence) and that progress is made by a balance of Understanding and Valor ... and that to change ones direction, you would transmit Humility and Forgiveness ... while allowing Appreciation to maintain a balance :D

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 3:55 am 
 WWW  Profile

This practice for me brings to life the intelligences of the six heart virtues. It is not always easy to face ones own self from the heart energetics when the ego/personality is pulling in another direction. For me the working with the virtues in family situations or when watching the news is what I am working on now. To become an energy of the virtues and being able to radiate them to my higher Self which can then give them to Spirit to send. This bring such a feeling of working with the energies and being able to give to others.

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 10:59 pm 
Posting Freak

well, good luck, listening to the news and remaining calm :lol:
What I do is listen ... to the tone of the news ... dad likes its "chatter" so I turn it on for him, but it is not in my range of vision - so I tell myself that I am out of its frequency range so I won't get "hypnotized" (snicker) ... and it is interesting to note, which words "surface" or grab my attention.

It is also interesting to note, how the "talking points" are the same for all MSM ... and that it usually takes three days to get from the internet forums to the media distributors ... by then we have already hashed it out and researched it from thousands of perspectives and collectively, and have a pretty good idea what the truth of the matter is ... and then to see which of all these perspectives the media will promote as truth.

I was quite amused with this last FF, about Osama, when the MSN had to retract almost every thing they said that came directly from the WH ... even my grandkids thought it was hysterical that anyone believed this latest stunt was anything less than a distraction from the bc bomb and the economy which has become a major concern when you are a teen looking for a job and there aren't any this year.

after the Birth Certificate fiasco, (that almost everyone missed the point of - which was what nationality his parents were - not where he was born -a citizen is not necessarily a "natural born" citizen) .... and to find that piece of paper that Obama claimed was his "official BC" was identified as altered, before the ink dried, by professionals and non professionals alike, I don't know how any one can believe anything that comes from this administration is not deceptive :shock: ('member when they used to say that about the internet?) but it is interesting to watch how it unfolds and watch the talking heads dance all around the elephant in the room ... knowing what we know now, gives it almost a humorous quality - having already read the final chapter of the MPG the media's agenda is cartoonishly transparent.

the tone is what I find the most irritating ... and at some point I just have to turn it off because it is so annoying - nag nag nag bla bla bla
- listening to them get all worked about past events ... while they completely ignore what is going on NOW in the supermarkets and gas stations - there is no NEWS - other than to state the obvious - like we wouldn't know, unless they told us.

what about the flooding going on in the Mississippi Valley ... it is a 500 year event that no doubt touches everyones lives ... why isn't that being reported on the MSM ??? why are they ignoring it when it is the "word" on the web?

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 3:59 am 
 WWW  Profile

What is happening with the "Queen of the Chest board" is exactly what James told us would happen. He did not tell us details, but said she would do her work as we move toward the Grand Portal. When we look at what the queen is doing, it is sad for those that have experienced her movements, but that is where their souls had them living so they could experience the event.

Each of us will be where we are and experience what is for us. One new thought would be to really understand that there are no dead. These that are now on the other side will continue to experience the Shift that is taking place on this planet and maybe to a greater degree.

Man has tried to control the mighty Mississippi for a very long time, they had changed her course. In 1993 I took pictures out the plane window as we fly from St. Louis to Minneapolis and back. Nature will win. We are part of her as one whole.

Here we can use the virtues of the heart to send, compassion to all that are experiencing these events. We can even sent it to ourselves as these events are part of our experience also.

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 7:24 am 
Posting Freak

I love this.

We do need...
to forgive injustice; and understand why it exists
in our world;
and appreciate the wisdom we can gain from it;
and express compassion to those who are entangled
in its web;
and to be humble in our understanding so judgment
does not befall us;
and radiate valor to sensibly share our understanding
to the headwaters of injustice, intolerance,
and fanaticism in all its forms.
When-Which-How Practice Guide, Foreword by James

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 12:04 pm 
Posting Freak

well, Nature certainly has her way of getting us out of our warm fuzzy comfort zones ... look how it is moving huge population from their self centered worlds, into the "unknown" ... Earthquakes, floods, tornados, tsunamis, volcanoes, massive storms, wacky weather... are all waking us up to the shifting of consciousness and a new stage upon which we can build a future with more of the Virtures of the Heart being expressed and experienced... as our "preferred" state of being. :D

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 8:47 am 
 WWW  Profile

You could really say that their souls or their Sovereign Integrals have them placed exactly where they need to be at this time of the shift. As we do not know their exact blueprint for any experience, we are sadden by what they have experienced, and we send those that are in such great pain at this time energetics of compassion on the compassion grid.

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 11:22 am 
Posting Freak

what is sad to me about this " shifting" is that most people will not be willing to change anything, they will go right back to the flood plane, the coastlines, the fault lines, into tornado alley and REbuild ! This to me is an example of Ignorance of Nature ... resisting the awareness of its nature, and what is happening in the NOW ... they refuse to "move on" ... even when their homes are destroyed again and again ... they risk loosing everything over and over until the odds that they will be removed by Nature (who gives us plenty of "wake up" calls), are 100%

fool me once, shame on you
fool me twice, shame on me

Nature is not fooling around ... she obviously wants us to MOVE out of those areas before she really starts "cleaning house" ... the compassionate thing to do, for these people is to tell them not to move back and explain why (using the LTO's new intelligence) ... and to make laws (like seat belt laws) that limit building anything in an area that is KNOWN to be "at risk" - to refuse to insure them and to refuse to allow them to build anything other than a "bunker" that is guaranteed to with-stand whatever the KNOWN threat is ... if they are too blind to see that they are putting themselves in harms way

it really doesn't matter if the generations before them (without this awareness) survived, that was then, and this is NOW and Earth Changes are the first "sign" that the shift is in progress ... allowing the populations to clear out before it goes into full swing - according to the plan of FS

below is sniped from the Lyricus webpages in the ABOUT section, "purpose and mission"

DEVELOPMENTAL SHIFTS
There are four developmental shifts that precede the emergence of the Grand Portal, and these generally occur within 3-5 generations of the discovery. They are unfolded in the following order:

1. A physical shift is expressed in the planetary environment and spatial surroundings. This physical shift is symbolic of the momentous changes in the virtual structures that prepare the species for the Grand Portal. The physical shifts generally take expression through weather conditions, astronomical anomalies, ethnic turmoil, technological dysfunction, and disease – all of which impact on economic and planetary stability.

2. An emotional shift is expressed in the movement of the species to more effectively manage their emotional center (heart) at an energetic, non-physical level, enabling a higher bandwidth connection between the heart and brain centers. This heart-brain connection aligns the energetic centers of the soul carrier to accept a more intense awakening of the intuitive powers innately present in the genetic mind of the species.

3. A mental shift is expressed as the genetic mind of the species is made more accessible to the species as a result of the previous shift in heart-brain integration. The genetic mind – as the repository of information defined by the species – operates independent of horizontal time flows and can provide quantum leaps in knowledge if its higher dimensional information packets are accessed.

4. A shift within the genetic mind occurs when the grid of the genetic mind becomes discontinuous, forming into multiple groupings. Members of the species will energetically reorganize into resonant groups, each accessing different regions of the genetic mind and evolving a discrete sub-genetic mind whose resonant coupling is more closely fitted to each group.

These four phases occur sequentially, unfolding in time and informing and catalyzing the next phase until it culminates in the discovery of the Grand Portal. This progression operates in subtle, intricate, and meticulous processes, and despite the apparent surface chaos the deeper ordered systems prevail and entrain the surface effects of time, space and matter.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:17 pm 
Posting Freak

dberges wrote:
I am find that for my path in my inward journey, it is necessary for me to write down the issue and then When I am using the virtue, Which virtue or virtues to use and How am I going to use them.

As I do this each day they become more real to me and I feel they are getting easier to use all the time.

This is a most excellent technique and bless you for sharing it Darlene. I love this paper and feel John so vividly because of it. :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:53 pm 
Posting Freak

I'm starting anew on this thread and will post as I read, something like how it is on the Dorhman Prophecy web-book. :D

Quote:
The concept behind the Event Temples shatters this unnatural separation between the heart and the mind. It is not the purpose of this guide to explore the detailed complexities of the heart and mind. But, as we explore the when-which-how practice, the heart and mind will be viewed more and more as partners-designed to work as a unified and integral team.

When-Which-How Practice Guide, page 13

Throughout the centuries this unification of the heart and mind has been sought through the works of various scholars, philosophers and teachers. What has made it most difficult was our ignorance of our own ignorance of what we are, where we have come from and where we are going. I can now see how timing is everything as in enough people being ready to make the connection through discovering it within themselves first and then sharing it with like explorers and seekers until eventually it becomes viral. We seem to be standing on the threshold of centuries past culminating as a seemingly giant leap of consciousness. And this awesome paper by John Berges is his timely contribution to all of us in dispelling our ignorance of the nature of how our Energetic Hearts work and what he has found from personal experience has worked for him in practicing emotional maturity through his exemplary living of the 6 Heart Virtues. How lovely that it can work for us as well. And how lovely , if like him we can each contribute what is stored within our souls to add to everyone else in activation and unification. He has brought it home to us where we can see so many possibilities. The viral positive is indeed a beautiful thing.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:27 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Thank you Shayalana for continuing this thread. I am looking forward to deepening my understanding of The When-Which-How Practice. John's brilliant work here is an absolute blessing and it will be an honour to integrate and apply this heartfelt guidance more deeply into my life. There is such a soul enriching blueprint of living from the heart here... and it will always be a valuable resource saturated to the point of overflowing with the eternal light of Divine Love.

To say I feel a deep sense of gratitude for what John has helped deliver into this world for the benefit of so many of us would be a complete understatement.

With much Love and Respect for All

~ Michael

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:32 pm 
Posting Freak

Hi Mick it's good to hear from you. It just occurred to me that the When-Which-How e-paper is an example of someone who was in the process of turning his soul inside out which is what the Grand Portal is about and when enough of us do it as well the discovery for all of humanity and the planet is but a matter of time which is accelerating yet again. And that reminds me of Quantum Physics where the shortest distance between 2 points is a black hole which means the 2 points(space) are folded onto each other so no space exists between them anymore so therefore no time. But back to the When-Which-How practice I agree with John that it is a daily endeavor and that opportunities abound for the practice of it. For what he says about the Event Temples as well, how beautiful to participate in them for the quantum effect our participation has on those people in the world who especially need the energy of those Six Heart Virtues to help them if only in understanding alone.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:37 am 
 WWW  Profile

Shayalana your description for some reason reminded me of the Torus geometry
Image :idea: Image
I have seen an animated version of this geometry, where you can see the energy surging outwards from the center and then spreading outwards before wrapping back around into itself within an infinite cycle of regeneration.
In a sense it feels very symbolic of a journey into Oneness. I think/feel I know what you mean about 'Turning the soul inside out'. And maybe it can also be understood in the context of 'going deeply Within', so as to commune with the Divine nature of the Soul, and then to apply the consciousness of soul into this world through our actions and behaviors, especially as linked to living from the Heart (the gateway/portal of Soul).

And this of course is actualised on an individual level and also through the collective unity of many... imagine the progress and development that would occur on this Earth when interconnected groups of empowered individuals begin to emerge and emanate their coherent flows of Energetic Heart Virtues into the denser fields of vibration... it would literally reconfigure reality by dissolving any previous paradigm reality constructs/congealed thought forms/belief systems etc. And in a very natural way it will create an exponential ripple effect of liberation and activation.

In a sense it would be akin to showering this world in the Light of Divine Love... thus enabling the higher vibrations of Soul to descend upon Earth and to wash away any of the old paradigm illusions... thus enabling humanity to establish a new foundation of reality... an awakened reality filled with the infinite truth of who we really are.

In tribute to John, I have been re-reading the When-Which-How Practice guide and plan to incorporate it into the next WM/Lyricus study group meeting that a few of us here in Australia have recently organised. I am looking forward to the journey.
Love and best wishes to all )))))))∞♥O

Last edited by StrengthAndFreedom on Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:45 pm 
Posting Freak

Wow Mick this is really fabulous! The starting point is always within generating outward whether one is aware of what they are generating or not. They are generating it. This is why it is so important to "know thyself". Otherwise you end up being deceived by minions like Anu and cohorts and thinking that what you are is determined by what is generated from without like from the incredible layers and walls of diversion and deception created by Anu and cohorts created to keep us distracted and diverted in looking to their deception as what we are and where we came from and them having created us. Their weakest point is their lack of heart and emphasis on the predominance of the artificial mind they created to subjugate anything to do with the heart and the Sovereign Integral. Yet they had to depend on the Sovereign Integral to keep their deception going , without it they would have no life to control and worship them as gods. What is this to do with the when-which-how practice? Everything. We have to understand what it is we are using the virtues for to eradicate. Because we do destroy Anu's HMS when consistently applying the 6 Heart Virtues because it draws our attention to our true Source within that generates all of life. And the kind of life generated by people of virtue and knowing their true Source is inconceivable to those so caught up in the artificial disconnected from the heart mind, created by Anu and minions they wouldn't recognize it if it it bit them in the butt. In other words the more we practice and understand the when-which-how the more our frequency increases taking us into those other dimensions or allowing us access because of our increased awareness of them. Anu and cohorts can't access or even acknowledge where we are going because their attention is so much on holding onto to their dissipating control , there is no heart in it and the heart is where access to the higher dimensions is. Every time we do this practice of the when-which-how we break down walls of deception and strengthen the advance of the Sovereign Integral to the forefront and its rightful place here and now in this dimension and this time. Anyway, please share what you and your group discuss and understand here on this thread. I know there are others who would really appreciate it as well and especially those who aren't able to discuss this in any groups where they are . Thanx Mick. It's always wonderful to commune with you. :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:02 pm 
Posting Freak

Something else, with the practice of the When-Which-How technique we become increasingly aware of how the heart and mind are one and work optimally as one, which means our perception is not of separation such as it is when working from an artificially created predominant mind. . Perhaps, we will truly know what oneness is when we have recreated a heart-mind within working as one unit instead of the artificially contrived separation within the workings of the HMS. To talk about oneness is one thing but to actually live it and be it demands integration and that there is no division between the heart and mind and that the intelligence of the heart being central is its own mind in itself as well.This is the crux of what philosophers have been endeavoring to rediscover, understand and know and share for eons. Now we know it because of the resonance we feel with these works(at least some of us anyway) and with the When-Which-How practice can implement it. :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:15 pm 
Posting Freak

By the way Strength and Freedom it was your awesome post that triggered what I posted in the last 2 posts . it just started to flow and no doubt needs more contemplation and understanding on my part. Thanx for your participation and understanding and all that you give with Love to this forum, it is felt mightily. :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:44 pm 
 WWW  Profile

From the Heart in tribute, honour and respect to John

Study Session: 12th of February 2012

Chosen Focal Point: The When-Which-How Practice Guide

* Foreword by James (pages 5 to 9). Some of the key insights were;

• “The universe is a vast tapestry of interdependent energetic fields in which we are active participants”

• We are all being “touched” by the incoming energetic that are streaming into our local galaxy

• It is important to stay centred and stabile whilst experiencing this “wave” of transformational energy

• Throughout these times of quickened change it is also important to ensure that we don’t get caught up in and/or pulled into the various pockets of fear, panic and drama that are sure to occur (such seeds are often propagated by the media etc).

• To be consciously aware of our spiritual purpose and destiny allows us to unlock ourselves from the density and distractions

• “Humanity must unravel itself energetically to expose its natural purpose” (upon earth and throughout the universe)

• “Our skin is not the boundary of ourselves”... “The space between us is precisely what connects us”

• “As time originates out of timelessness, space originates out of unity. We originate out of both timelessness and unity. We have travelled to this planet for a reason –all of us—without exception.”

• The Wholeness Navigator provides opportunities through event strings of potentiality whereby we have the free will to make our own choices (these personal decisions have a rippling effect of experience)

• “...the intelligent relationship we share amongst ourselves and other beings is the most important quality to the unfoldment of our purpose as a spiritual race.”

• The Lyricus teachers have deep understanding and total compassion for the human condition. Precise protocols have been devised and delivered with a loving intent to create a reservoir of catalytic materials that can (at an Individual’s choice) become a bridge of transformation. (Enabling an exponential reconfiguration to spread collectively throughout humanity).

• By practicing the Heart Virtues and Coherence, we leave an energetic field in our wake, from which future generations can pick up (on a sub-quantum level) assisting them to be activated into their purpose (many of which will be in the combined teamwork involved in discovering the Grand Portal).

• “The When-Which-How practice is a vital technique of Lyricus. This is because the energetic heart is the key instrument that enables the human family to grow together through relations of coherence, compassion, care, and virtue.”

• “The practice of the WWH is a method of bringing your mind, emotions, and ego-personality into coherent alignment with your heart’s intuitive guidance.”

• The WWH creates a transformative field of utmost importance that ripples into humanity.

• The WWH creates an ability to navigate with coherency through experiences of overwhelm (brought about by the notion of “time deprivation”)

• “Another aspect that the WWH practice supports is the dispersion and elimination of old densities and their dysfunctional perceptions.”

• The practice of WWH is a natural way to live one’s life amid changing energetics... it is a way of life that helps sustain an alignment to your spirit

* We read and discussed the Preface by John (page 10). In this page of sharing John expressed from his heart;

• “... it is to teach us how to contact our deeper, immortal self that lovingly, wisely, and patiently waits for us to use the spiritual gifts it has placed in our hearts.”

• In reference to the 6HV’s “... these potent spiritual energies are ready to assist us if we but turn to them with a heartfelt desire to help those in need of love, light, and healing.”

• “... a new era is opening before us and we can transcend the differences of our forms, by bonding as a lighted network of human souls. This is the beginning of a renaissance of the human spirit.”

۞ Thank you John !

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:05 am 
Posting Freak

Yes, thank you John! And thank you Mick for the reminder. I love this especially for all of its ramifications :

Quote:
• “Our skin is not the boundary of ourselves”... “The space between us is precisely what connects us”
My daughter and me were just discussing this earlier this evening and how much she had thought about me today and wanted to see me to discuss this. So I appeared before her in my body although in her heart and thought I had been there from the start of her thinking about me. :wink: :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:15 am 
Posting Freak

Quote:
...These that are now on the other side will continue to experience the Shift that is taking place on this planet and maybe to a greater degree.

Darlene I find this intriguing , how do you know this? Being in a lighter sheath than these bodies we inhabit here or should I say in this density, would make for a different experience I would think. Still, that's only speculation on my part and I wouldn't want to taint it with one or any of the million theories I have read or heard about this.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:51 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Study Session: 26th of February 2012

Chosen Focal Point: Continued progression through the When-Which-How Practice Guide

* Section 1: Introduction (pages 11 to 15). Some key insights were;

• “The core purpose of Event Temples is to provide educational tools for individuals to use in the art and science of emotional self-mastery.”

• “... the success of the transmission of positive emotions is very much dependent on the skills attained in the When-Which-How practice, which is the primary skill needed for working towards emotional self-mastery.”

• The potency and effectiveness of our efforts and intentions in life is directly related to our level of personal commitment that we dedicate towards our practice.

• “... it is precisely here, in the routine of daily living that we must do the work of mastering the emotional disorder in our lives.”

• “... the quantum community gathered at Event temples represents the extension and expansion of humanitarian effort into the subjective realm of emotions.”

• “The work at Event Temples consists in training individuals to subjectively transmit specific aspects of love.”

• This endeavour is connected to the fundamental, underlying field of unity that energetically connects all life (it is related to important concepts such as entanglement, resonance, coherence and non-locality).

• “Practitioners, as a coherent quantum community, are learning to focus, direct, and transmit positive emotions.”

• The Heart and Mind are partners – designed to work as a unified and integral team.

• The aim is to restore wholeness, calm, and coherence where there has been separation, fear, and chaos.

• “Living from the Heart” is the foundation text that lays the groundwork for training in emotional self-mastery.

• The day-to-day practice of when-which-how at the individual level is most vital.

• Our skills and efficiencies as “transmitters” are dependent on and a reflection of our skills in daily practice of when-which-how.

• “The Event Temple sessions are a potent, vital, and important service of the quantum community, but the increasing effectiveness of the sessions are dependent on our increasing effectiveness in emotional self-mastery at the individual level.... and this increasing effectiveness is achieved through persistently engaging the when-which-how practice in our daily lives.”

• The energetic heart is the servant of the soul, and the soul is the receiving and distributing agent of divine love. Permeating and circulating throughout the sub-quantum field, divine love is the lifeblood of ‘First Source’ that interconnects the entire multiverse. This divine love is intelligent and operates in the human world through the virtues of the heart.

• When we work with the heart virtues, we are drawing the intelligence of love from the sub-quantum field of the soul. We can transmit these virtues into the fields of those around us and ultimately into the collective energy field of earth.

• The power of the internet provides a capability for ‘quantum communities’ to direct their collective heart energetic to millions of people in need. And the key to activating the potential of this system is our choice to use these resources for the betterment of ourselves and humanity.

* Section 2: Approaching the Practice (we progressed to page 20).

• “Our everyday lives are the content and context of our practice.”

• “The ability to remain present amid the routine of daily living is a vital key to all practice.”

• As an agent of the soul, the heart continuously transmits divine love, and yet the signals are often being distorted by our ego-personality filters. Our goal of emotional self-mastery is to reach a state of continuous loving outflow.

• Even though this is difficult, the most important thing is in remembering to initiate the practice.

۞ Thank you John !

Awake, Aware, United, Interconnected, Loving. We must Be the change we wish to see in the world.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:22 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Study Session: 18th of March 2012

* Chosen Focus Point: Continued progression through the When-Which-How Practice guide.

* Moment-to-Moment Awareness (pages 20 to 22). Some key insights were;

• This section first began touching on the importance of being fully present in the moment of here and now. “The point is that the heart’s sensitivity is of little or no value if there is no individual present to detect the signals and initiate an action.”

• John also pointed out that oftentimes when we are supposedly awake we are often asleep. “We are mainly operating in a self-maintained, mentally constructed hologram of our own reality. This is the ego filter through which the outside world flows into our brains.”

• An important thing to be realised here is the fact that “we can be operating with much more efficiency and alertness if we can learn to be present in the now.”

• “We often tap into and communicate with the image we want people to be...”

• “We are all, for the most part, communicating with each other through false images, images too often frozen in the prejudices of past judgments.”

• This is why a life practice such as When-Which-How can be so vital. Because it is a task that involves “working from the consciousness level of the soul and energetic heart. Otherwise we are acting from our ego-personality’s constructed idea of who and what others (and the world in general) should be.”

• “Our goal is to be awake, present, and focused in the moment... not dwelling in the past or escaping into the future. We are simply present and attuned to what is before us.”

* Observation (pages 22 to 24).

• This section pointed towards the fact that we are not our thoughts and feelings as these are the “contents of consciousness, not consciousness itself. These are holographic memory imprints recorded in our minds through routine contact with the third-dimensional world.”

• A great perspective that was pointed towards was that “it is natural for these subjective instruments (thoughts and feelings) to record and respond to the environment. Simply learn to see them in their proper perspective... (as serving the soul and higher self).

• “Our goal is to restore order to our inner lives so that we can bring the six heart virtues into our own lives and the lives of others.

• “We are not the machine; we are the machine’s operator. We learn how to use it efficiently and for the right reasons.”

• A transcending awareness may be that the ego-personality is habituated to the noise of the social order, and that this third dimensional noise impairs and reduces the sensitivity of our emotional and mental energy fields.

• We do however have a continual opportunity to observe and respond from a place of empowered choice and positive action whenever necessary. But to do this “we need to be present in order to take charge.”

* Sensitivity (pages 24 to 26).

• The heart is the primary organ of sensitivity that links the human instrument to the non-physical dimension of the higher self. We must learn to tune into the signals detected by the heart if we want to be effective in our practice.

• “Emotional self-mastery is part of the process of infusing the separated ego-personality with the spiritual energy of the soul via the energetic heart.”

• “The sensitivity of the heart to the habitat of soul is the key to our future spiritual evolution.”
• Just as the heart is naturally sensitive to the soul, we need to develop our natural emotional sensitivity to the heart.

• “The sensitivity of the heart detects the inflowing of the soul’s love as it radiates outward from the multi-dimensional planes of the all-pervasive universal energy field” (of First Source).

• “Our practice will open this flow for all of us as our human instruments develop their sensitivity to the energetic heart and sense when, which, and how to apply the six heart virtues.”

* Six Heart Virtues Grid Meditation (pages 26 to 27).

• “Through persistent and steady practice, we can actually create an energy grid of the six virtues around ourselves wherever we go.” (John compares this brilliantly to being a “battlefield physician who carries their medical kit with them at all times. When the need arises, their healing medications and supplies are within their reach.”)

• Our six heart virtues matrix is similar to preventative medicine, and by creating this grid in our energy field we are maintaining a healthy emotional environment within ourselves and projecting it into our surrounding world (of interaction and experience).

• “The act of building the heart virtues grid creates a state of consciousness that facilitates our ability to initiate the practice because we have gained the skill to shift into the dimensions of the heart and soul.”

* Alertness to the Call (page 28).

• This section highlighted the importance of being aware in the moment, whilst bringing with us a developed capacity and sensitivity to each and every situation that we may encounter. This will assist us to truly recognise the times when we are being called to implement and utilise the six heart virtues.

• “Our efforts are cumulative and every time we remember to practice when-which-how we increase our ability and capacity for service, moving steadily towards emotional self-mastery.”

• To complete this section John guided us towards an important point from within “Living from the Heart”; the practice “is not judged by its perfect expression, or its analytic virtuosity, but is performed and guided by intent.”

۞ Thank you John !

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:50 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Study Session: 1st of April 2012

* Chosen Focus Point: Continued progression through the When-Which-How Practice guide.

* Know Thyself – Track-Treat-Transform (pages 29 to 32). Some key insights were;

• It is particularly important to know how to use the knowledge gained through our studies of the Wingmakers/Lyricus materials. We must truly embody and integrate it into our life lived.

• In order to make the most of our Living from The Heart abilities John pointed out that it is crucial that we learn as much about ourselves as possible (i.e. our attitudes, behaviours, strengths and weaknesses).

• This awareness enables an individual a more effective ability to gauge their interactions with others and to also “track” their personal progress. The six heart virtues are also utilised to help us implement solutions that “treat” the various difficulties or problems that we may encounter in life. And this in turn enables an individual to progressively “transform” themselves and the unravelling of their life experiences through interacting with the world more from the intelligence of their heart/soul consciousness.

• This in turn is what creates the “butterfly effect” that also ripples out as a contribution to the collective human energetic field (CHEF).

• John also pointed out that the virtues we feel least attuned to may in fact be a perfect opportunity for us to be totally honest with ourselves when we begin to examine the reasons why. “We can learn much about ourselves in this way”.

* The Six Heart Virtues, a Closer Look (pages 32 to 35).

• The practice of the six heart virtues is a balanced combination of expression, contemplation and study.

• “... your heart’s inner voice will guide you in the details of adjusting your practice to allow the light of the soul to shine with greater clarity and power in your life and in the lives of your fellow humans.”

• Each of the six heart virtues can be looked at as living entities... “they are intelligent fields of energy.”

• “These fields are the energetic equivalents of First Source’s imprint upon the individual soul.” ~ The Art of the Genuine

• “The six heart virtues can be viewed as the unpacked components of a universal pattern or blueprint.”

• James provides a new dimension of potential comprehension as to how the word-labels of Appreciation, Compassion, Forgiveness, Humility, Understanding, Valor can be perceived. This may offer a vital clue towards the attitude and view we must take in order to achieve emotional self-mastery.

• James has never said that the specific “definitions” of the 6 HV’s are set in stone. The main thing to realise is that the purpose is to provide a framework designed to enable us to effectively live our lives as soul-personalities instead of ego-personalities.

• It all comes down to contacting, integrating, and transmitting the light of soul (the light of love)

* We read and discussed A Universal Blueprint (pages 36 to 41).

• This section really helps us to see the “bigger picture” as to how this all comes together to synthesise us with the grand vision and purpose of life

• The essential idea in relation to our practice is that we are immortal cosmic entities participating in a blueprint of exploration conceived by First Source

• “The big picture blueprint reminds us that all the individuals we encounter in our day-to-day activities are fellow explorers. We are all part of this exploration plan.”

• From this all-encompassing place of awareness we can begin to truly understand the human situation, and therefore live and express all of the heart virtues from a deeper and more soulful perspective

• First Source is Divine Love. This love (in the form of the 6 HV’s) can be pictured saturating and penetrating the fabric of life at every scale of the multiverse.

• Our individual practice of the 6 HV’s is a microcosmic reflection of the macrocosmic expression of divine love by First Source Intelligence.

• Our actions and behaviours thus become coherently aligned with the perspective of sovereignty and self-mastership. And in John’s beautiful words “... our hearts will speak to us in the voice of the soul, and we will be guided by the intelligent light of love throughout our space-time odyssey.”

• If ‘God’ is the ocean, then we are the drop... as such, we carry the frequency of love in us at all times.

When we constantly engage this practice, (delivering the energetic qualities of First Source into our worlds of experience)... we are like the waves of the ocean of love breaking on the shores of every “island” we encounter.

۞ Thank you John !

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:41 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Study Session: 15th of April 2012

* We read and discussed Section 3: The Practice of When-Which-How

The Framework (pages 42 to 45)

• This section began with an important quote from the Living from the Heart paper... “This is the goal of the when-which-how practice: to draw your soul into the experience of the body-mind, and enable it to lead the expression of your life in the domains of timespace” ... “It is the heart’s intention to be the enabling force for this goal.”

• The core framework is based on the importance of integrating the nature of soul into our life lived

• The practice rests on the foundation of coherence (based on authenticity and genuineness)

• This involves the expression of the energetic heart virtues/frequencies within our behaviours and actions

• The heart virtues are aspects of divine love; and originate in the immortal soul

• On page 44 John brilliantly depicts the framework of the virtuous cycle in comparison to the vicious cycle

• The soul receives divine love from the Domain of Unity (the habitat from which life originally arose)

• “If we are oriented toward social enculturation, the heart is weakened relative to the soul and the six virtues. If we are oriented toward the soul, the heart is strengthened relative to the soul and the six virtues.”

• “The thoughts and emotions generated by social enculturation create the ego-personality and consequent incoherence and chaos in one’s Individual Human Energetic Field. This contributes to the overall chaos and incoherence in the Collective Human Energetic Field.”

• “Practicing the social order interferes with the reception of the six heart virtues emanating from the soul via the energetic heart... creating a vicious cycle that reinforces the ego-personality structure.”

• Practicing the heart virtues reinforces the soul-personality, and this can be sustained, strengthened and integrated through the practice of when-which-how.

• The mind, when in tandem with the heart-based emotions, is then more likely to create thoughts and ideas expressive of the soul which further reinforces a virtuous cycle of life experiences and interactions.

* We read and discussed Practicing the Six Heart Virtues (pages 46 to 56)

• This section began with another potent quote from the Living from the Heart paper... “One can experiment with the six virtues and learn how to deepen their understanding – not at an intellectual level, but rather a practical application level.”

• Due to the diverse variables in life there are no solid outlines regarding the when-which-how practice – the main recommendation would be to personally develop methods of internal coherence so that the intuitive intelligence of your heart can guide you along the way.

• The interconnecting intention that unites us all is in contributing positive emotions to the Collective Human Energetic Field.

• “What we contribute to ourselves, we contribute to the whole.”

• During this section we also discussed the nature of Humility as being a key virtue to live by throughout life... we took note of the fact that the word “Humility” seems to be the one selected as being illuminated within the footer of the when-which-how practice guide (as well as the Living from the Heart paper)

• On page 51 of this section there is a good example of the importance of Humility as being a required attitude (of Being) that can be the very catalyst that enables the emergence of each of the other virtues.

• Through practicing the six heart virtues it is possible to cascade into motion a chain reaction of events that transform times of crisis into times of breakthrough.

• This alchemy of reality is ignited through an individual simply making an effort to turn their attention to the heart virtues (then responding through soul-enriched action), and although it almost seems too simple, it may hold the key to their transforming power

۞ In tribute and gratitude to John Berges ∞