WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: "Tempel of Life?"
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:13 am 

I'm reading Chris Lock's interpretation of Chamber 1 Painting and he keeps referencing two works I haven't even seen let alone know where to download.

One is called Temple of Life and the other is called The Presence of Soul. He says that these are works of James. Does anyone have them or know where I can find them?

Post subject: Re: "Tempel of Life?"
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:55 am 
Posting Freak

Wow, the Presence of Soul may be in one of the secret passages on the WM website itself. There is a inner journey one can take on the website where you use pass words to unlock each page and all of those pages have some pretty awesome Artwork. To discuss visual art without showing what you are discussing seems rather silly the visual says more than words and are open for individual interpretation such is the nature of Art. I don't recall the temple one but someone else may.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:02 am 

Snap! there is hidden material? Only for those working on WMM or something?

grrrr I want access to everything right now :)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:28 am 
Posting Freak

hey honey it is for everyone who is interested, these materials are inclusive. Each page on the website has little thumb shot pics under the index on the lefthand side of the page click on those and some if not most take you to another page. You could spend a bit of time doing that for there are many pages. I am not sure all that is available now that was before because these materials do morph over time its the nature of nature to change. Sorry I couldn't be of more help but the website is intuitive....

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:03 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
It is my understanding, that thousands of pages of materials, given to Mark, by Sarah (from James) sit in some storage shed, waiting for the consciousness of humanity to expand to the point where collectively they can comprehend this new intelligence... and that the LTO has some way to measure our collective consciousness

there have been times, when a full year went by without any "new materials" ... at other times we received new materials in rapid succession ... but I do not believe that anyone is privy to materials that we are not, unless they are working with James, on making them "presentable" - which means they will become available to everyone, shortly... what would be the point if they couldn't comprehend them? ("no one is more spiritual than another") No doubt, Chris Loke worked closely with James, to align his understanding with the LTO's work ... and was able to contribute his individuated consciousness to our understanding of some of the paintings ... James "titles" his "notes" (see EVT for examples of James' "notes") perhaps in Chris' case, he titled his emails to him, and this is what Chris is referring too (I am just guessing here) because, I don't believe that, other in the circumstances that deal with an individual's (limited) abilities to reveal their own alignment James allows each of us to contribute unique insight, into the Interface Zone, for the discernment of others.

The fact is, that we have everything we need (and always have since the materials were first released) to access Source Intelligence ... We don't need James to hold our hands, or the LTO to spoon feed us ... once we have used the materials to transform our consciousness ... you can believe that or not. I appreciate that he does - and that the LTO is willing to work with those willing to assist others ... because the LTO needs all the help that they can get ... because their existence is dependent upon the fact than none of us is going to progress if ALL of us don't contribute our individuated consciousness to restore FS's wholeness. :wink:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:03 pm 
Posting Freak

Redhand , "The Presence of Soul" is floating around somewhere I know cause I have seen it and so have some others and I just haven't remembered exactly where I last saw it but when I do i will let you know unless someone else does first. Do you have The First Source cd? It may of been there and perhaps, the other pic is on there too, I'll check and let you know if you don't have it.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:30 pm 
Posting Freak

well before I made my reply, I "search"ed the Website, (What's new and Downloads) but found no reference to it ... I don't remember ever seeing it, but it could have been in the original website - so I went to the Essay that Red Hand was talking about and read about "the presence of soul" which I understood as a specific color that Chris found in the Art, and which he believed transmitted the same frequency of the soul

This in turn implies that the soul is represented by a sympathetic color at the core of
humanity, which will make it the light blue nucleus of the cell-like cocoon in Chamber 1 Painting.
Confirming this suggestion is James’ statement, “The soul is attuned to UIS and operates therein
because this is the vibratory field that is native to its essence” (“The Presence of Soul”). Color is
nothing more than a vibratory frequency or field, so if the UIS and soul have the same vibratory
frequency they will certainly have the same vibratory coloration: i.e. a light blue. (See below for
more.)

but with the inclusion of the quote (which I recognized) I was able to locate the "presence of Soul" in the Lyricus website, About, Purpose and Mission

THE PRESENCE OF SOUL
The soul carrier is in a constant state of flux and development that is the result of the dance between the master template, UIS and the DNA molecule present in each cell. As the soul carrier of the species evolves, the DNA molecule increasingly activates its antenna and responds to the higher dimensional, organizing information field that enables the soul carrier to integrate soul consciousness more fully.

As the soul consciousness enters the soul carrier with greater vibratory force and integration, it vibrationally alters the soul carrier. It does this generally in three distinct ways:

1. The energy centers of the soul carrier (sometimes referred to as chakras) are the conduits of UIS energy to the soul carrier – at all levels – physically, emotionally, and mentally. This increase in UIS energy vibrationally shifts the soul carrier, causing it to have greater access to the consciousness of soul.

2. As the frequency of soul is accessed, the soul carrier gains an appreciation and growing realization that it is the carrier wave expression of a God-Fragment interacting with the worlds of linear time, crystallized matter, and three-dimensional space. This new perception portends a transformative identity and value shift.

3. The DNA molecule is both an antenna that attunes to UIS and the master template, as well as a transmitter of its transformations that are a result of its further intimate contact with the soul consciousness. This transmission is a vibrational frequency that is communicable to the DNA molecules of all others within the species, even affecting related species.

]The soul is attuned to UIS and operates therein because this is the vibratory field that is native to its essence. As a greater percentage of the species embody their soul consciousness, it becomes easier for the remaining members to do so as well.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:04 pm 
Posting Freak

Check out the First Source cd redhand the Presence of Soul is on it. And by the way when you transferred to Unbuntu what is the protocol for hooking up with the internet?

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:55 am 
 WWW  Profile

"Present of Soul" may be an old term, that is in the process of being updated to the word "Sovereign Integral." Early terms in the WingMakers' Material has changed over time and the changes are for us to re-connect to the new energetics of the words.

In the "Mark and James Interviews" they speak about the words changing over the years. You may wish to check that out in the "What's New" section of the WM site.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:57 pm 
Posting Freak

Darlene do recollect a painting called "The Presence of Soul" on the First Source cd? It's quite large and couldn't fit on my monitor.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:22 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Shayalana, the cd only works on my older mac, I will check it out when I get time to get the old machine running.

Unless I can find it in all of our files from that disc.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:02 pm 
Posting Freak

dberges wrote:
Shayalana, the cd only works on my older mac, I will check it out when I get time to get the old machine running.

Unless I can find it in all of our files from that disc.

Ooops! I just realized what I was thinking of is not called "Presence of Soul" it's called "Habitat of Soul". I wonder if that pic would interest Redhand. Hmmmm...I guess he'll have to answer that.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:13 pm 
Posting Freak

I take it you missed this post Shay (above)

Quote:
Lyricus website, About, Purpose and Mission

THE PRESENCE OF SOUL
The soul carrier is in a constant state of flux and development that is the result of the dance between the master template, UIS and the DNA molecule present in each cell. As the soul carrier of the species evolves, the DNA molecule increasingly activates its antenna and responds to the higher dimensional, organizing information field that enables the soul carrier to integrate soul consciousness more fully.

As the soul consciousness enters the soul carrier with greater vibratory force and integration, it vibrationally alters the soul carrier. It does this generally in three distinct ways:

1. The energy centers of the soul carrier (sometimes referred to as chakras) are the conduits of UIS energy to the soul carrier – at all levels – physically, emotionally, and mentally. This increase in UIS energy vibrationally shifts the soul carrier, causing it to have greater access to the consciousness of soul.

2. As the frequency of soul is accessed, the soul carrier gains an appreciation and growing realization that it is the carrier wave expression of a God-Fragment interacting with the worlds of linear time, crystallized matter, and three-dimensional space. This new perception portends a transformative identity and value shift.

3. The DNA molecule is both an antenna that attunes to UIS and the master template, as well as a transmitter of its transformations that are a result of its further intimate contact with the soul consciousness. This transmission is a vibrational frequency that is communicable to the DNA molecules of all others within the species, even affecting related species.

]The soul is attuned to UIS and operates therein because this is the vibratory field that is native to its essence. As a greater percentage of the species embody their soul consciousness, it becomes easier for the remaining members to do so as well.

and you must have missed where the url for the Habitat of the Soul was posted too (one of SF's topics)
http://www.wingmakers.com/downloads/habitatofsoul.jpg