WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Side-project: God exists and lives for you
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:12 pm 
Posting Freak

I want to write something about God. This is very, very difficult because there are so many beliefs about God. So I have to begin with the assurance that this is only one perspective. For you it will be probably different. I say that God is love, but in my eyes, love equals intelligence, and this intelligence is omnipresent. It pervades all that is and knows All in All.

There is nothing that God doesn’t know. Yes, this is incomprehensible, and perhaps unbelievable. Why does God allow all of our suffering to occur if all of it is known to IT? This is the question you hear most. And the answer you may also hear a lot is that God has given us the free will. And this is true, most of our suffering is self-inflicted. Is this God’s dilemma? That the Creator must have created us with our freewill as a perfect creation and that the situation has gone rogue, out of hand so to speak, that it cannot be undone because God is not even able to admit a mistake when She sees one?

continued.....

Post subject: Re: Side-project: God exists and lives for you
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:19 pm 
Posting Freak

You have been warned and perhaps, for the last time.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:32 pm 
Posting Freak

Question 21-S2 – Does the discussion forum play a part in the event strings that will lead
to the unveiling of the WingMakers?
A. Not in a direct manner at present, but there will be a time when the discussion forums
will become more of a factor in enabling the incoming SECUs to coordinate their ideologies
and vision.

That time is now.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:35 pm 
Posting Freak

You use the WMM to disguise your own self interest and self absorbed intent and its obvious and you do great injustice to these materials with your abject lack of respect for them which is easily felt and seen. Bye bye.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:14 pm 
Posting Freak

We all admit that we have a problem. What is going on in this world on this planet can hardly be called “normal.” And no-one has the power to change this. Be good all that you want. There is no Messiah that will come and save us from what we have at hand here, no aliens will come in huge spaceships from outer space and take us away, we will not suddenly “ascend” to the heaven and be happy forever, and when you die you won’t be judged by God. It is just not going to happen.

continued.....

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:11 am 
Posting Freak

Valor stands with love and never leaves.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:45 am 

Shayalana wrote:
You have been warned and perhaps, for the last time.

This is but another example of judgement. This has nothing to do with the expression of Oneness. This injustice.

You may strongly disagree with the opinions expressed by Nathan. The topics he touches are as deep and broad as ocean so it is only natural that opinions may vary or even be completely antagonistic.

If we are to practice Heart Virtues - we are to appreciate and understand our different perspectives as well as forgive and explain perceived shortcomings to each other, while remaining humble in our understanding, so that we don`t fall into judgements, biased evaluations, competition and other petty dramas of our ego`s.

Your reply does not contain any of what is mentioned in the previous sentence. It is your ego-personality, exercising common behaviors of the social order, forming a judgement and announcing a verdict, while trimming to the authority of law and (self)rightousness, as if you were the law yourself. It is one of the fundamental ego desires to be or appear as the law/order/common sense/rightousness/'virtue' enforcer.

I appreciate your willingness to defend what you believe is right, however it is most often a function of our ego`s, when that "right" comes from the mind.

You make a judgement that Nathan`s opinions are indaquate here. Not only that, you believe that it is rightful to forbid him from expressing them here - by the use of force and control. You declared that his insights are wrongful and violate WMM`s teachings, in addition you automaticly assumed that your understanding and vision is so superior that your judgements may as well be the criteria for whether someone is or is not allowed to express certain personal perceptions/opinions on this forum. Later on, you even began to believe that you have the right to determine who is worthy of participating on this forum and who is not.

This is what our current social order entrains us to do. This is polarity. This is separation.

This topic is old but you continued to act towards Nathan in the same, heartless way.

I realize that what I said may feel heavy, its not pleasant to hear such things. I assure you that there is no judgement of your actions from my side. Such behaviors are understandable. Besides, you are not the only one who expressed in this manner towards him. One needs to not underestimate how immensly powerful and vast the subtlety of the HMS truly is. Please, do not take it as an attack. My intention was to support you, like a mirror supports one`s knowing about one`s appearance. I tried to be, unlike mirror, gentle. If I failed at that, I`m sorry.

Remember that ego will do anything it can to defend that which supports it`s self-image. Please, do not let your past, the filters that virtually all of us have - to distort and rearrange the meaning I send to you, for I sincerely send it from my heart - with a clear intent to support you.

The antidote to our personal filters and pasts is truthful and continous observation of our intentions, our behaviors, our interpretations and merging them with the intentions of our True Self.

With appreciation and respect,

fellow forum member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:02 pm 

Shayalana wrote:
You use the WMM to disguise your own self interest and self absorbed intent and its obvious and you do great injustice to these materials with your abject lack of respect for them which is easily felt and seen. Bye bye.

The injustice here - is your heartless, biased description, this cold verdict of a judge.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:05 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
the person making judgments here now, is YOU ... nothing prevents you from leaving if you don't like the WMF's guidelines ... as this topic ("side-project") indicates Nathan was using the "free broadband" offered by the WMF to write his own book ... when there are websites designed to do that ... he was asked repeatedly to cease but he refused - of his own free will, and suffered the consequences ... plain and simple ... enough is enough.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:58 pm 

Urahara wrote:
Shayalana wrote:

The injustice here - is your heartless, biased description, this cold verdict of a judge.

While I believe that Shayalana`s quoted message was judgemental, especially the "Bye bye" part, my quoted reply is also judgemental because I forgot, or perhaps rationalized not to express Heart Virtues along with it.

I propably thought that I expressed HV`s and presented explantations in my previous posts to Shayalana, that justified such reply.

I`m very sorry.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:05 am 
Posting Freak

Ability to apologize for an error in judgement says lots about the growth of FS in you Urahara.......lots has happened in the 9 months since the bye bye was posted......and my sense is the door is open for him Nathan to return ....if he can be part of the One.