WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 180 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: E. CO-CREATE
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:30 pm 

Quote:
SCORPIO 20 A WOMAN DRAWING ASIDE TWO DARK CURTAINS THAT CLOSED THE
ENTRANCE TO A SACRED PATHWAY

Seed, what does this mean/where is it referenced from?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:03 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
It is a reference to the astrology that Seed uses to separate herself from us ... she wants to blame US for her reaction to the truth ... bwahahhaahhaahahahaha

the only persons here who a have separated themselves are those who promote the 'teachings' or BS of others, not related or associated with the LTO teachings that this forum was exclusives created for...

still finding faults instead of FS in others eh Seed... you separated yourself! quit blaming US for your reaction to Valor and compassion in their authentic form.

Nathan was banned because he refused of his own free will to respect the purpose of the forum ... there is no denying how many times he was asked to "get with the program" and stop posting his (and other's) BS ... He chose to IGNORE all these request and this resulted in him being prevented from continuing his self-centered agenda, but it does not prevent him from transforming ... that is still a choice and being banned was the compassionate thing to do, since he disrupted and distracted the rest of the members from staying focused on the purpose they joined this forum for... he separated himself! and you followed him - of your own free will.

No one is responsible for your reactions ... that is what you were either programed to do or chose to do - of your own free will.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:18 pm 

Glad you are here Seed....though I never felt you were gone.... :)

Glad we are all here....we are All in this together with all of our 'colorful' ways....thank FS
:D

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:40 pm 
Posting Freak

christinedream7 wrote:
Quote:

So this refers to seed as being the woman drawing the 2 dark curtains aside and this is her cowardly way of leaving to assumption who she thinks those 2 dark curtains are because she doesn't have the courage or perhaps honesty to confront them directly because she thinks that is what she would need to do. And that she herself is some kind of savior for the rest of the forum,and has reneged on her promise of having left with CV or maybe she is channeling CV. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Maybe she's afraid to discuss this with Darlene, we already know she blames me and star, so where's the 3rd curtian? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

We really don't have time for these silly childish deceptive games any more seed it's why your boyfriend was banned. TIME IS RUNNING OUT. Nothing creative about this let alone co-creative unless letting CV use you has you convinced of it being that. I have no doubt about this. :wink:

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:54 pm 
Posting Freak

christinedream7 wrote:
Quote:

Hi christinedream7,

It's simply a message that was given to me a few days ago, and why i decided to post what i did today.

"While the seven Tributary Zones are revealed, the Grand Portal is discovered. Each of the seven disciplines of Lyricus is connected to a Tributary Zone. In other words, one of the Tributary Zones, known as the Ancient Arrow site, is focused on the human genome. The next site that will be revealed is focused on cosmological sciences, and so forth. Each of these areas of emphasis is subtly manifest (encoded) in the sensory data streams of their respective sites, and trigger an awakening in the mind of the recipient."

(Answer to Question 8-Creator Q&A-Session 2)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:11 pm 

BEAUTY IS ALSO THE WAY OF THE GOOD
When you call something beautiful you’re not seeing it. Whatever judgment—of any thing or any one—is wrong in the sense you are not seeing them as they are. That is co-reaction. Co-creation on the other hand means to live in the wholeness perspective. Here you don’t give any energy to any thing or any one, but let all energy flow through you and transform, transmute it this way into the expression of the sovereign integral.

Quote:
Life-energy is always in a state of becoming. It is never static or regressive in its natural state. The human instrument is very capable of nurturing this natural expansion of energy to forge new channels of expression and experience. In fact, it is the primary purpose of the human instrument to expand the life-energy that encircles its sovereign reality within physical existence and transform it to new levels of expression that more accurately reflect the perspective of the Sovereign Integral.

There are many specific actions that can be taken to nurture life. Each entity is, in a sense, programmed within its Source Codes to transmute energy through a tremendous variety of means. Working through the human instrument, the entity is able to collect and store energy within the human instrument and re-direct its purpose or application. The transmutation of energy can occur on either the personal or universal levels of expression. That is, within the sovereign reality of an individual, energy can be transmuted to conform to a vision of personal welfare, or aligned with a vision of universal welfare and goodwill.

One of the best methods to transmute energy is through one's belief system. All beliefs have energy systems that act like birthing chambers for the manifestation of the belief. Within these energy systems are currents that direct life experience. The human instrument is aware of these currents either consciously or unconsciously, and allows them to carry it into the realm of experience that exemplifies its true belief system.

By cultivating beliefs that expand and transform energy, the human instrument is able to engage energy systems that are nurturing to life in all its myriad forms. When beliefs are clearly defined as preferred states of being, the energy system is engaged in nowness -- not in some future time. Now. The energy system becomes inseparable from the human instrument and woven into its spirit like a thread of light. Clarity of belief is essential to engaging the energy system of the belief, and allowing the nurturance of life to prevail in all activities.

Chamber 1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:06 am 
Posting Freak

nothing "flows" when you are fragmented Nat ... a broken vase doesn't hold water, a segmented hose, doesn't pass water .... when thing are blocking the path, you can't progress ...

YOU fragmented your consciousness ... until you consciously fix that... you will remain in a delusional state ... incoherent ... without comprehension. YOUR CHOICE.

you can pretend all you want ... but what you are expressing is not FSI or your true identity .... as always, you just make it up as you go along ... thinking if you use quotes from the materials, we will believe you are whole ... NOT!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:35 am 
Posting Freak

We receive all that comes to us, minds/ hearts open, all that is comes to us, is us...no one else is here but us. All life it is understood. The thymus gland (Rising Heart) opens and responds to everything as one, embracing all life as self......The violence expressing in the world is ours...the ignorance ours, we have done this. Humility. Now we forgive this dream. We forgive. Compassion and Understanding supports the truth of our unity. We appreciate all life. Valorous is the love that nurtures all of us.

"The teachers of light are without affiliation to anything other than the higher light of the fifth dimensional field of unity. They are not beholden to any one system of belief, as they are collectively the system of knowledge in which they are rooted.

The release of the more esoteric knowledge in Liminal Cosmogony signals a shift in the Lyricus Teaching Order to bring forward its technologies of inner light development for those who incarnated to be teachers of light upon earth. The Rising Heart will resonate with those who are prepared—who are already in the process of shifting their core consciousness to their heart’s crown and operating with internal coherence.

My suggestion to each of you is to read and re-read this paper several times before you make any judgment as to its usefulness or application in your spiritual life. Then, use your intuition to guide your interpretation of the technique. The techniques of Lyricus are never spelled out in burnished detail; its teachers prefer to provide paradigms, concepts, and frameworks, leaving the precise implementation or blueprint to the individual. It is the singular initiation."
(The Rising Heart)

Last edited by seed on Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:17 pm 
Posting Freak

yes, Seed... but each of us IS responsible for how we "transmute" FSI ... if, as the materials reveal (plainly) we are in a fragmented state of consciousness... how does one expect to pass on a coherent thought?

The WMMs have a specific purpose... and that is to give us the opportunity to become coherent, so that when FSI flows through us, it isn't "transmuted" beyond recognition.

bottom line is, if you haven't "transformed" from a fragmented state (using the materials) into WHOLEness ... NOTHING you have to say is going to be transmitted in its authentic frequency ... or with its genuine intent . The more twist and turns it takes in the fragmented mind, the more distorted it becomes ... which is quite evident to those who have access to the exact same message, that FS is transmitting to EVERYONE on this planet - in the exact same form.

When you quote the materials, that express the consciousness of a SI, to validate how you have twisted them in your mind... and wonder why NO one else understands them the way you do, that should be your first clue that YOU have misunderstood them and that YOU need to transform ... because it is obvious to those who have, that all of the materials released after the original website was launched assume that you have transformed (to some degree)... because if you haven't, you (obviously) can not comprehend what is being said ... and that is very transparent to those who have aligned themselves to the materials, and are not fragmenting them, but receiving them as a WHOLE.

The specific purpose of revealing the WMMs, is to inspire humanity to transform ... that is their FIRST POINT ... until the individual does that they can't "co create" because they are not Masters of their own Individuated Consciousness ... it continues to operate as six independent systems that are typically unaware of each other ...

. Each of these energy systems possesses a sensory awareness that is tuned to self-recognition much as the human body’s eye-brain system is tuned to see the physical body. For example, the Wholeness Navigator has senses that are tuned to see, hear, think, and feel itself, and because of this, it identifies with itself as the central element within the individuated consciousness or personality. This is known as perceptual locus.

In most instances, the fundamental systems that comprise the individuated consciousness are not aware of one another in any significant way and operate independently, as if in their own worlds.
http://www.wingmakers.com/anatomyofindi ... sness.html

This transformation of the entity is the pathway into wholeness and the recognition that the entity model of expression is a composite of forms and the formless that is unified in one energy, one consciousness. When the fragments are aligned and inter-connected, ... http://www.wingmakers.com/philosophy2.html

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:48 pm 
Posting Freak

To spark the others who walk beside us ........to acknowledge our assembly as one being as we call the rays of light to descend on all.......to bring healing to those who believe their end is in sight....brighten the path . Wing Maker Unity....First Source very happy and joyful by the transformation of Self .

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:14 am 

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:47 am 

As I was catching up with this thread, this whole situation reminded me of something profound I had read in the past and by the last page I was finally able to put my finger on it. It all seems to beg the question:

“Who is John Galt?”

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:28 am 
Posting Freak

Renovatio wrote:
As I was catching up with this thread, this whole situation reminded me of something profound I had read in the past and by the last page I was finally able to put my finger on it. It all seems to beg the question:

“Who is John Galt?”

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Thanx!!! This is too funny!! John Galt was honest and quite transparent if not original !! The motor of the world. Ayn Rand extolled the mind and suppressed emotion as if an enemy instead of mastering them, still her writing is brilliant and original more so than a lot.I've read all of her books and Atlas Shrugged I lost count how many times. Not a good or example here.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:30 pm 

Shayalana wrote:
Renovatio wrote:

“Who is John Galt?”

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Thanx!!! This is too funny!! John Galt was honest and quite transparent if not original !! The motor of the world. Ayn Rand extolled the mind and suppressed emotion as if an enemy instead of mastering them, still her writing is brilliant and original more so than a lot.I've read all of her books and Atlas Shrugged I lost count how many times. Not a good or example here.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes, it might be uncomfortable to think of that as an example. Yet……..the plot replays itself.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:24 pm 
Posting Freak

Whatever, Renovatio. You are never here long enough to know what's going on or gone for that matter so there isn't any more to say to you, especially since you take a bias stand from second hand research. What you say just doesn't resonate with me. I forgive you for your ignorance and understand why you insist on it. I guess there just ain't no co-creating with you. :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:18 am 

Shayalana wrote:
Whatever, Renovatio. You are never here long enough to know what's going on or gone for that matter so there isn't any more to say to you, especially since you take a bias stand from second hand research. What you say just doesn't resonate with me. I forgive you for your ignorance and understand why you insist on it. I guess there just ain't no co-creating with you. :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And yet the funny thing is if you truly understood the WMM, you would recognize that your expressions of understanding and forgiveness posted above in no way resembles the genuine expressions that the materials describe/teach.

That being said, I too would like to say goodbye to this forum and I would like to thank you all and wish you the best of luck in life.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:28 pm 
Posting Freak

well, thanks for that Rev ... because your judgments of the members of this forum - the only thing you were ever focused on - are not needed. The fact that you resisted finding FS in everyone, reveals, that you couldn't recognize IT even when you looked into the many mirrors found in the TZ zone, and need more time, to develop that skill... before you join in the discussions of the WMMs ...

bwt, if you are interested in doing that on your "walk about" ... I would suggest that you read the First Philo ... and that you re read the "welcome" and focus on respecting its intent when you tire of going in circles... and return here again :D

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:33 pm 
Posting Freak

Renovatio wrote:
Shayalana wrote:

And yet the funny thing is if you truly understood the WMM, you would recognize that your expressions of understanding and forgiveness posted above in no way resembles the genuine expressions that the materials describe/teach.

That being said, I too would like to say goodbye to this forum and I would like to thank you all and wish you the best of luck in life.

Hi Renovatio.

Co-creation is mysterious.

Contrary to the statement made by Shayalana, co-creation is indeed possible with you, me.....actually any one.

All it takes is an open heart, mind and respect for all other aspects of FS.

By the way, i respectfully disagree with your use of the word "luck".

No such thing.

:lol:

I prefer the word "fortune".

I prefer all members of this forum to continue posting, regardless of the posts made by the members "starduster" and "Shayalana" that state otherwise.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:25 pm 

The Watcher wrote:
I am suggesting that here is a call from another to report nathan to ADMIN and if this happens then ADMIN may give a clear guiding example of how ADMIN expects the forum to be utelised.

Until such time it is impractical to assume that ADMIN does not consistently monitor the use of the forum by its members.

Why do you think it is beneficial for this forum to have an ADMIN give us a clear guiding example of how ADMIN expects the forum to be utelised, in a form of using his moderator powers to ban someone ?

This is nonsense.

The only beneficial guiding example from anyone of how this forum should be utilised - is an expression of unconditional Oneness, Unity.

How is such an example relevant, in any way, to using force and control ? Well, it might be if someone is expressing hatred, disdain towards us or is threatening someone and clearly has dishonest and malicious intentions but only if it is truly the only remaining thing we can do and if it is done gently, with Compassion and Understanding

Nathan is not doing any of those.

Nathan got banned - and it is an example of utilising rigid social order ways of organizing a community, by force and control. Not to mention - that there was no Compassion and Understanding in how he was treated. There was a sense of rightousness that accompanied the judgement and use of force.

If opinions are fundamentally different - its easy to fall into disagreement and judgement, sometimes even argument. This is understandable, especially if opinions are concerned with a subject as extremely subtle and personal as Wingmakers Materials.

This is the case here.

I believe we should revert the ban and I believe we need apply to humility to verify our own opinions and position...we need to appreciate how commited to these works Nathan is... understand what he is trying to convey and why... as well as forgive any shortcomings that he may have commited while doing so... and express all of it to Nathan.

Then explain our own opinions and understanding to him - with respect and without judgement or expectation - and ask for his understanding of our position.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:38 pm 
Posting Freak

This forum has guidelines, if you are unaware of them perhaps you should read the Admin's "welcome" topic. We suffered with Nathans self promotion for almost six years. He had no interest in discussing the WMMs and was banned because he used the "free" broadband to publish an e-book that had nothing to do with the WMM and which he was asked repeatedly not to do ... so he had a choice and chose not to respect the purpose of the forum - as has been the case with everyone who got banned .

you may consider the fact that this is the only self-moderated forum on the web, and the webmaster is only aware of what is going on here, when we tell him ... he researches the issues in question and deals with it to the best of his abilities, by the time it comes to his attention it is clearly evident that the member being pointed out, has been asked to stop disrespecting the forum repeatedly and being banned comes as no surprise.

again, being banned from this forum in NO way prevents a sincere individual from experiencing the transformation

PS the Watcher chooses not to frequent this forum of his own free will, as is in the case of hundreds of individuals who have no desire to discuss the WMM, or share their findings even though they are members here... there is nothing wrong with that ... that is their choice... but that also demonstrates how few ARE willing to stick within the framework the primal blueprint has established or to bring their selves into alignment with Universal truths.

The First Philo offers those living the Principals, a fast track - with gratitude, by finding FS in everything and through nuturance ... but what it doesn't say (but should be understood) is that if you aren't living these principals you will not progress ... much less transform.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:00 pm 

starduster wrote:
It is a reference to the astrology that Seed uses to separate herself from us ... she wants to blame US for her reaction to the truth ... bwahahhaahhaahahahaha

the only persons here who a have separated themselves are those who promote the 'teachings' or BS of others, not related or associated with the LTO teachings that this forum was exclusives created for...

still finding faults instead of FS in others eh Seed... you separated yourself! quit blaming US for your reaction to Valor and compassion in their authentic form.

Nathan was banned because he refused of his own free will to respect the purpose of the forum ... there is no denying how many times he was asked to "get with the program" and stop posting his (and other's) BS ... He chose to IGNORE all these request and this resulted in him being prevented from continuing his self-centered agenda, but it does not prevent him from transforming ... that is still a choice and being banned was the compassionate thing to do, since he disrupted and distracted the rest of the members from staying focused on the purpose they joined this forum for... he separated himself! and you followed him - of your own free will.

No one is responsible for your reactions ... that is what you were either programed to do or chose to do - of your own free will.

Quote:

Starduster :

bwahahhaahhaahahahaha

Can you explain what do you mean by this ? I think this is extremely sarcastic and its not the first time I see such an expression from you.

Quote:

It is YOU, Starduster, who is constantly finding faults in other`s, in their relation to the WMM`s and accusing them of something like not understanding the materials or separating himself/herself, being insincere about WMM`s and hundred other things you come up with.

Quote:
the only persons here who have separated themselves are those who promote the 'teachings' or BS of others, not related or associated with the LTO teachings that this forum was exclusives created for...

That someone is promoting only the teachings of the WMM`s, is by no means a criteria that would describe a person who couldn`t possibly express separation. You greatly, I can`t stress how much, underestimate the subtlety, with which the HMS works.

One of the works that the WMM`s contain is the PC interview, which states that individuals should take responsibility for creating their own techniques of dissolving from HMS - and ecourages people to share them.

Your definition of what belongs to WMM`s discussion and what does not is extremely narrowed.

-------------------------

See, what you are doing - in some of your posts- is a form of discrimination - you discredit forum members, using your own criteria to define which ones. It is hard to list all of the people you tried to discredit. Now it is Seed.

This is exactly how you exclude someone. It is the exact opposite of expressing Oneness - and Oneness is the core of WMM`s teaching.

You write things that portray those who you describe - as the ones who do not understand the WMM`s, who are not transformed, who are not sincere etc. In addition, you do not express Compassion and Understanding to them, along with your accusations. You express bwahahhaahhaahahahaha.

In a sense, some of your posts resemble a polititian, who wants to eliminate or weaken her/his competition.

Didn`t you also notice the ease with which you form such one-sided. black & white, judgements about others ? Saying that Seed has separated from us, this statement is so unfair.

Please... stop it. You are contributing to the separation, polarity and deception with such posts.

--------------------------------------

Do not take the following as an attempt to discredit you in any way. It is an example that, I hope, will let you see the difference between talking about Oneness and WMM`s and actually expressing It - the teaching`s primary focus.

There was once a situation, when I was truly in despair. I came to this forum looking for support. I wrote an innapropiate but sincere topic that, quite directly, described what I felt and why. Y O U - Starduster - were the one to judge my behavior and to leave me with an impression that I came to the wrong place. You began your reply by the words I remember even today, it was (not 100 % exact wording but it was something like that) : "So what did you expect coming here?" ( I can find the thread if you don`t believe) Thanks to you - I felt even worse than I already did.

This is what these materials are NOT about. This was about a year or two ago but what you are doing nowadays is pretty much the same.

It was none other than Seed - who send me a compassionate message that gave me hope at that time. Seed actually showed care about my situation and not about the inappropriateness of my behavior. This is what what the WMM`s teach us

----------------------

The problem is - the message I try to send to you will most propably not be received - it will first hit the outer side of the wall(filter) that your ego`s desire to be in a superior position created, mainly in a form of your views about your transformation in comparision to other`s transformation - when my message will come out of the wall from the inner side - it will be something entirely different than what I sent. Even as I describe this - your ego might perceive it as an attack because it is against your conclusions about yourself and your position in relation to others, and with this the message is already distorted.

Please notice - that it is very easy to talk about Heart Virtues and at the same time express their opposites. Do not underestimate the subtlety with which the ego can distort your actions and taint your intentions.

-----------------------------------------

Having said that, I think this is understandable and natural, this can happen to anyone interested in the Wingmakers Materials, given how we were indoctrinated by our social order and how deeply rooted our ego personality is. Everyone needs to be cautious about this and remain humble in their self-evaluation as well the evaluation of others.

I will share the 3 behaviors that I believe anyone who resonates with WMM`s needs to do all the time, to the best of her/his ability :

Observes your intentions - why do you do what you do ? Do your best to make sure that they stem from Wholeness Navigator and are not tainted with any other motives. Look at your actions - and observe if they are truly supportive to those to whom they are adressed or related. No matter what the information is - look how it allows you to attune to the Wholeness Navigator.*

PC interview :
Quote:
The subtlety is so powerful that even when you feel you have achieved self-realization you remain trapped in the HMS. It is that vast, especially when compared to the material world.

I truly hope that this message will support you. This was my intent in writing this post.

If any of what I wrote above appears judgemental or without empathy or as something that in any way - it is because of the nature of written language and my lack of skills in neutralising its vices.

I truly appreciate your contributions to this forum and your commitment that they require and I have respect towards the understanding of the WMM`s you posses.

Regards,

fellow forum member

*Of course, these 3 behaviors are taken from the Wingmakers Materials.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:30 am 

Shayalana wrote:
Nathan wrote:
The technological world is an extension of the brain. It can do all these things and more. It’s extraordinary. Yet still, the brain is only the head of the nervous system. Many don’t realize it, but it’s like a human antenna. You catch thoughts by it and various frequencies that condition the human instrument. Your very mind is not in the brain, but envelops your brain and human body as an energy body of its own accord.

continued.....

For all here who have read and\or listened too the 3 interviews of Mark Hempel with James they realize what the antennae is and also know that to the degree one disqualifies the Heart in favor of giving from the head the more the antennae shrinks and gets no more export from the Heart. It's obvious you are trying to appear as if this is an original thought of your own and again you steal...thief...

He was not talking about the antennae that James discussed in the interview with Mark, because this antennae does not catch any thoughts, it catches frequencies of the Heart.

Even if he was talking about the same antennae, why would he try to appear as if it was original thought of his own ? He is well aware of the 3 Interviews with James & Mark and he knows that the community also is, there is almost no way that this was his intention.

Your accusation is baseless.

More importantly - why do you care about it, so much so, as to create a post about it and call him a thief ?

Having an insightful and original thought/discovery adds a lot to the reputation of it`s author. If someone cares about it, it is because she/he compares her/his reputation with the author of the original thought/discovery, she/he wants this comparision to be as much in her/his favor as possible and discrediting the mentioned author serves that motivation.

Reputation - is a concept of the mind, used to understand people based on how they performed in the past (memory), through comparision of that information (memories) with their present actions. It is based on time. It is not rooted in the NOW.

In effect, you do not see the person as he/she IS NOW. You see only your image of that person that was created by the tools of mind. Needless to say, it is always, to varying degrees, a deception.

If you believed - like Starduster - that you have transformed and jettisoned your beliefs - you can let go of that wishful conclusion, as it does not serve you any good, except for enlargening your current self-image.

This is underestimating HMS to an extreme degrees.

--------------

In summary - I wanted to show how the interpretations of Nathan`s posts and their relation to WMM`s may contain mistakes and distortions and, as such, be incorrect. In fact, most of these interpretations are incorrect.

Nathan`s ban is an injustice to him and ourselves.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:05 am 

starduster wrote:
This forum has guidelines, if you are unaware of them perhaps you should read the Admin's "welcome" topic. We suffered with Nathans self promotion for almost six years. He had no interest in discussing the WMMs and was banned because he used the "free" broadband to publish an e-book that had nothing to do with the WMM and which he was asked repeatedly not to do ... so he had a choice and chose not to respect the purpose of the forum - as has been the case with everyone who got banned .

you may consider the fact that this is the only self-moderated forum on the web, and the webmaster is only aware of what is going on here, when we tell him ... he researches the issues in question and deals with it to the best of his abilities, by the time it comes to his attention it is clearly evident that the member being pointed out, has been asked to stop disrespecting the forum repeatedly and being banned comes as no surprise.

again, being banned from this forum in NO way prevents a sincere individual from experiencing the transformation

PS the Watcher chooses not to frequent this forum of his own free will, as is in the case of hundreds of individuals who have no desire to discuss the WMM, or share their findings even though they are members here... there is nothing wrong with that ... that is their choice... but that also demonstrates how few ARE willing to stick within the framework the primal blueprint has established or to bring their selves into alignment with Universal truths.

The First Philo offers those living the Principals, a fast track - with gratitude, by finding FS in everything and through nuturance ... but what it doesn't say (but should be understood) is that if you aren't living these principals you will not progress ... much less transform.

I am aware that this forum has guidelines. Thats an acceptable element of the current social order that our forum contains. However, what is not acceptable is to use them in the same way it is used in the current social order.

Equation applied when the rules are violated in the current social order :

Violation of the rules -> Judgement = Sentence

This is what we did to Nathan.

You said that Nathan was asked a few times to stop what he was doing some time before he was banned. However, not only was the accusation of the violation a misunderstanding - he was not a recipent of Heart Virtues expression.

He was more a recipent of warnings by people who were trimming to the authority of law, forcing him to conform to the shared beliefs. Is this an expression of Oneness ?

What you did may be an expression of Oneness of the mind. Expressions of your concepts about the incomprehensible. It is not an expression of Oneness.

Spiritual Activism on Heart :
Quote:
We live in the non-linear, multi-dimensional, intersecting planes of separate realities that self-organize and transform into the world of Oneness and Unity, but only when we operate in the surety of our hearts will we experience this unity. The heart is not given to ideology or frameworks of rigidity. It operates in tandem with the hippocampus and neocortex to sense, decode, and respond to our local universe and multiverse in utter fluidity.

Equation applied when the rules are violated in a society which is based on the Heart Virtues :

Violation of the rules = Applying Wisdom and expression of the Heart Virtues.

Although, I think that rules, as we know them today, will be utterly obsolete in such a society.

What we did to Nathan is an injustice to him and ourselves.

Post subject: "E" CO-CREATES in the spirit of Oneness
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:33 pm 
Posting Freak

Urahara wrote:
.......What we did to Nathan is an injustice to him and ourselves.

Nathan (and any other name chosen by that individual) is fine.

Hi Urahara,

nice to hear from you :)

......."we" did not ban him.

What was done, was done by individuals (enculturated by the social order of the HMS) failing to connect with their Oneness.

Image support Oneness.

;)

There is only "now".

To repeat, "E" is the creator and sustainer of all the worlds.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:24 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Why do you think it is beneficial for this forum to have an ADMIN give us a clear guiding example of how ADMIN expects the forum to be utelised, in a form of using his moderator powers to ban someone ?

It is true - Nathan got banned. The moderator administrator is the only one who had the power to ban Nathan, or anyone else, apparently without warning, but also prompted by certain members complaining.
I think that what a forum moderator chooses to do or not do, in his/her role as moderator is affectively co-creating - in this case, a particular type of 'meeting place' for a particular kind of participant.
Doing nothing or inaction allows things to unfold in certain ways just as certainly as doing something does.
It is reasonable therefore to define what it is that the moderator requires, (his/her bias) by the choices the moderator makes, even if the choice is to do nothing.

For example, many past members have made their concerns about the way certain members have behaved and treat other members - along the lines as what I see you have commented on in this thread recently about one such member - directly to the moderator.
Moderator prefers not to respond in any way, even though the concerns are genuine and often are merely asking that moderator asks those who are doing this to desist and to use the forum for it's written intended purpose.
This request for moderator intervention is after all other avenues of reasonable request to those who behave in derogatory manners against other members are ignored and otherwise proven to be useless.

Nathan was banned, and this through a similar process - he was asked not to do what he did by some of the members, and when he continued, these members complained to the moderator administrator, and he was banned as a result.

What can be understood then, about those members and about the moderator through the moderators actions?

WingMakers are not restricted by forums or websites and First Source is connected with individuals not organisations.

It is natural - James mentions it as well - that when new information becomes available to the general public, there will always be those who (for whatever reasons) want to try and control that information and direct those who show interest in that information.

This is why First Source is connected to individuals rather than organisations.

This is also why, as great as forums can be, they can not serve an overly practical purpose in relation to that which the information of the materials uncover.
There are plenty of organisations which go by the name of this and that, but are not what they claim to be.

I chose to withdraw from the same old and participate my perspective elsewhere and am very appreciative of the opportunity this gave me to learn a few more things in that process, as well as leave behind the distractions, which I see still derive from a few of the static personalities hereabouts.

It does not matter, because the HMS is being dismantled, and this is not because of any 'official' forum or members, or particular interactions of the members therein, or what their preferred belief systems might continue to be.
8)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 180 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next