WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 180 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: E. CO-CREATE
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:54 am 

Quote:
He smiled for the security cameras as he left the computer lab. A part of him was already thinking about the freedom that was beckoning him, and the danger that would undoubtedly accompany it.

AABook

I wish you all the best. Be happy! That is the most important message of all. Be happy.

Yours sincerely,

Gaurinathan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:12 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
:lol: it only means that ADMIN has not received numerous complaints about what you post in the forum ... nothing more, nothing less.

when you got banned... was when Joel, Goona, and Wingmaker whatever were banned, and it was because you all dis-ed the ADMIN ... that picture incident was another issue entirely ... as you well know... I was told to remove a cartoon that some complained about too... Russell has been asked to remove pictures that some found inappropriate ... that doesn't get you banned (prevented from posting in the WMF), if you remove it

you can insist that you weren't banned when the forum was being linked on google with gay forums because of your support of those promoting that agenda, but you were banned (prevented from posting) ... and you know it Watcher ... but I am glad that you have learned to appreciate the ADMIN in the process :lol:

you are only deceiving yourself, when there are plenty of members here who remember how and why it went down (both incidences)... even if you resist that awareness... I am not going to ignore your attempted deception

quit supporting deception Watcher ... and you won't have to be concerned about being banned (again)... and stuff your schmooze, Solaris, undoubtedly has better things to do than get involved with the daily drama of this forum, unless it is demanded... that after a decade of beating around the bush is finally getting focused as a group... on discussing the WMMs exclusively.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:15 am 
Posting Freak

Cogniti wrote:
Quote:
He smiled for the security cameras as he left the computer lab. A part of him was already thinking about the freedom that was beckoning him, and the danger that would undoubtedly accompany it.

AABook

I wish you all the best. Be happy! That is the most important message of all. Be happy.

Yours sincerely,

Gaurinathan

get aligned with the Primal Blueprint is the most important message Nat ...
and someday, you will "get it"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:30 am 
Posting Freak

Cogniti wrote:
Quote:

AABook

Yours sincerely,

Gaurinathan

For the most part some of us are happy a good part of the time and now even happier. I thought you left under the pseudo name Nathan, Christophe? Good luck and even better for you if you choose to practice the 6 Heart Virtues and surrender your mind to the potential of a smiling Heart when and if you are unafraid to do so and\or when that becomes more important to you than the false power you seem to experience in using a predominant mind. May you learn. And seed when you can stand on your own and trust your own Heart instead of giving into your mind as master. The HMS abounds in deceptive trickery and it is only through the Heart one can transmute and transcend it completely. I wish you well seed, may you learn.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:18 pm 

I feel sad that Nathan was banned. From my perspective, his posts were gentle and respectful and not threatening to anyone. I felt he was, in his own way, exploring the concepts within the materials and trying to communicate 'outside the box'. I have enjoyed his contribution and also Seed's. She has said that she is leaving but I truly hope that she changes her mind....she is appreciated very much. I respect that we all have our opinions but, as I am sure we all know, banning someone is not to be taken lightly.... or the demonstration of the Wholeness Perspective is compromised.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:51 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Yes - it was that which I was observing - that shaped opinion which becomes reality in the minds and hearts of those who wish to believe what they will.

I was never banned.

That is the fact jack.

I chose to remain in the background watching and learning about those who use this facility and how they apply their understanding of Lyricus Materials.

Ah the surprises when I decided to return AND with the same handle as I had left with!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:19 pm 
Posting Freak

I don't think anyone is happy when someone is banned... and in Nathan's case, every effort was made for years to assist him bring his BS into alignment with the materials ... which he admittedly ignored. A simple search of his topics reveals, that his intent was never to discuss anything... much less the WMMs. If you were to start at the beginning of his membership you would see he came in here with the intention of getting rid of anyone who didn't agree with him, I am actually the person who coaxed him into the forum, in fact, I encouraged two of the most disruptive members into the forum and felt a personal responsibility for them, perhaps far more acutely than you can imagine... it doesn't make me "happy" to see them gone, but as any gardener know, pruning encourages production.

For a while, Nathan actually encouraged me to investigate my own BS ... and that helped me bring it into better alignment with the materials... I think it frustrated him to no end, when he realized how easily I was able to jettisom my own BS and transform it . Over the years, instead of letting go, he added to his collection of failed philosophies... introducing one guru or ancient sage after another, as he adopted anything and everything except the "higher intelligence" the WMMs had to offer. IMO the e-book he was writing here, was his summery of these limited perspectives, that left him totally in the dark, and far from happy or complete ... while at the same time, those who actually used the WMMs as they were intended, instead of for comparison, progressed at a steady pace.

No one who has come in here, with an open mind, willing to immerse themselves in the materials has left disappointed...but if an individual is not willing to give them a try, what do they expect? Resistance to awareness IS how the LTO defines "evil" ... so no matter how smooth and "nice" their self-deception was masked, the results reveal their intent was never to "transform" ... because nothing ever prevented them from doing that.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:29 pm 

That is not true, I came here because Mark asked me to, and I leave because Madame Berges has this hierarchical power. It's as simple as that, and my perspective is most aligned with the WingMakers materials, no matter what. You are all caught into drivel. Just keep it simple and you will see.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:43 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Quote:
That is not true, I came here because Mark asked me to, and I leave because Madame Berges has this hierarchical power. It's as simple as that, and my perspective is most aligned with the WingMakers materials, no matter what. You are all caught into drivel. Just keep it simple and you will see.

Choice is why one is here and choice is the why one leaves. You make the choice to come and go. Only you can make that choice.

Intelligent Behaviors coming from the heart are the foundation of this work and I do not have "hierarchical power." What I do have are the six heart virtues working in my life and like James I needed to stand up the Lyricus/WM materials by using Valor. What was being done to the Lyricus/WM materials by Nathan was inappropriate. Do not blame "Hierarchical power" for your choice. I personally do not have any such powers.

Nathan did not have to be banned, it was his choice not to follow the requests of the members of this forum. I would think in this Era of Transparency choice is simple—follow the six heart virtues, practice the Quantum Pause, reconnect often during the day to the Quantum Moment. It is that simple, but also that hard.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:02 pm 

Follow the requests of you, Starduster and shayalana. No others. You three. You have the power here, as it results in this ban, -- what is not hierarchical about that? At least four members who don't exert any power but only shower love, feel that I have done nothing wrong. Yes, I'm glad that this happened, for I have no choices. But these are the facts. And I know you will keep twisting them for now, but I also know that one day you will see, and that gladdens me. I forgive you because I can. Remember that.

Nunti-Sunya.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:13 pm 
Posting Freak

again, Nat, what you choose to believe is not true ... and there is only one person who can ban you from this forum ... I understand why you want to blame us, but you are responsible for your own BS ... and we have done everything possible to assist you to align your BS to what the WMMs reveal ... without any appreciation from you ... you and your followers who question the materials and twist them to conform with your New Age mumbo jumbo are responsible for your own state of consciousness ... and have alienated your self.

there is no way you can justify using the WMF to publish a self-promotional e book that conflicts with the WMMs ... enough is enough.

there is nothing to forgive... it was alway your choice and we all respected that - mainly because there was nothing WE could do about your delusions of grandeur or your followers need for a savior figure... in that model of existence you resonate with.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:50 pm 

Starduster....could you clarify this?
"... you and your followers who question the materials and twist them to conform with your New Age mumbo jumbo....."

It has been made quite clear on numerous occasions that there is no 'leader' here and I have not felt like there is anyone who is interested in 'following' either. I believe we all know that we are equal and in this together. Are you talking about the past Forum?

What is the 'New-Age mumbo jumbo' that you are referring to.....and where do you feel the materials have been twisted?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:19 pm 
Posting Freak

Karen , nathan aka cogniti aka cv is banned he plagiarized the WMM endeavoring to steal credit for these works, he also insisted on writing an e-book here that had little or none to do with the materials except to disparage them thinking it to his advantage to do so and take credit for what he used from the WMM without due credit to their source and he's been doing this for years with warnings ad naseum. I think its fair to say that he was dealt with justly, if not with long, long, long, patience, something like how the Earth is with some of the idiocy being displayed now from some extremely arrogant humans(?). A limit is reached and then ...they are dealt with, banished through their own unconscious choice, if you will, and by the conscious act of admirable valor of a few others. Thank you Darlene and starduster and Solaris.Seed made her choice to not be here anymore in support of Christophe. She isn't banned because she didn't unconsciously push the envelope so to speak like Christophe insisted on doing. Whose the wiser? :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:02 pm 
Posting Freak

Another thing, victim/tyrant are two sides of the same coin and when CV wasn't so full of himself as a tyrant he played victim everytime he blamed me or starduster or whoever that challenged him and didn't take him on blind faith. And that was pretty well most of the time. He liked playing the ultimate victim when not trying to manipulate as a judging tyrant. Bless him and may he discover , the beauty of "The Living Truth" so as to be able to, forgive himself.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:54 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Co-creation has always gone on and certainly the interactive co-creation between all SI in HI to various degrees.

The thing is not all individuals were/are aware of the part they play in the creative process and even when aware that they each have something to do with this they are not necessarily aware of the connection with Entity and indeed if they do commune with Entity it is under a false impression (to do with 'god' or 'devil') and other dualist conceptual variations of the like - a false image projected which is not Soveriegn or practical for purposes of unity and wholeness.

What has been locally created is a collective reactive effort which is based on a conceptional duality and one in which the SI can reprograme (within the framework of HI) and thus the product of co-creation is altered - then co-creation becomes purposful, collective, coherent and liberating.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:32 am 

I believe this goes along with what you are saying William....

With regard to co-creation....in the Perfection....I believe there will come balance in any group. We each need to be responsible for balancing/refining ourselves within....valor with compassion and understanding....in order not to contribute to the creation of polarity here or anywhere. To align ouselves with a Sovereign Integral Perspective and co-create together, we need to learn how to use all of the Heart Virtues in symphony together....

Last edited by Karen on Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:41 am 

i want Seed back to this forum.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:44 am 

Me too.... :)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:33 pm 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
.....Thank you Darlene and starduster and Solaris.Seed made her choice to not be here anymore in support of Christophe. She isn't banned because she didn't unconsciously push the envelope so to speak like Christophe insisted on doing.....

This is Source Reality. :wink:

Quote:
First Source exists in Source Reality.

Source Reality is the dimension of consciousness that is always pushing the envelope of expansion -- the leading edge of development and evolution for the whole of consciousness.

In this realm of dynamic expansion is always found Source Reality.

It can be likened to the inner sanctum of First Source or the incubator of cosmological expansion.

http://www.wingmakers.com/glossary.html

Shayalana wrote:
.....Whose the wiser? :D

First Source is the wisest (aspect of AOU: All Of US).

Thank you Shayalana, Darlene and starduster et al.

Certainly, in my view, there is nothing wrong here.

Mistakes.....yes, all in all though, they are learning experiences/opportunities.

Oh, btw, no one is gone.

We're all here.

Leslie and Christophe, every post you made, make and will make ..... were/are/will be appreciated.

8)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:42 pm 
Posting Freak

Karen wrote:
Starduster....could you clarify this?
"... you and your followers who question the materials and twist them to conform with your New Age mumbo jumbo....."

well, Karen it appears that the Saviorship model of existence, which is in itself a "dimension" of the MEST, has its own frequency ... and that Nathan had established himself as the "savior" of that MoE in the WMF and that many resonated with what he was promoting as his perspective ... and encouraged him to post his BS instead of discussing the WMMs or his finding from using them .

They could be perceived as "followers" because most often, they didn't offer their own perspective, of what he was saying, but publicly agree with what Nathan posted, even though his posts ignored the guidelines established for this forum ...

His biggest promoter was Seed, even though they did not always see eye to eye, she supported his right to disrespect the WMF. They both actively ignored any questions from other members and it became apparent (to me) that their agenda was to be disruptor or to distract from the focus of the forum because what they promoted was directly from the New Age handbook and designed to confuse others by constantly comparing them to a BS that supported the Saviorship model of existence ... dedicated to the perpetuation of the HMS.

It has been made quite clear on numerous occasions that there is no 'leader' here and I have not felt like there is anyone who is interested in 'following' either. I believe we all know that we are equal and in this together. Are you talking about the past Forum?

Your own perspective is based upon your own personal experiences... It is great to know that you believe that we are equal ... and need no savior, however, it was pretty obvious that Nathan and Seed believed that he/they were "saving' the newbies, from what they considered "mis-interpretations" of the WMMs and repeatedly challenged the perspectives of all the members by promoting their personal BS gleaned from "external" sources... They insisted that they did not need to transform, or the WMMs to help them progress ... which amounted to being Anti-wingmakers because they refused to even discuss what others found in the WMMs or their perspective that directly conflicted with the materials, and without saying it, inferred that they were superior... and that we did not have an "equal" understanding. I can't enumerate how many times Nathan insisted that we "Listen" to him and Seed encouraged us to see ourselves as ONE instead of individuals... which is not what the WMMs are about.

What is the 'New-Age mumbo jumbo' that you are referring to.....and where do you feel the materials have been twisted?

The materials are not twisted ... but when taken out of context and the concepts snipped and reduced to fragment and placed (without quotations or references) into the dialoge of Nat's and Seed's posts, they were twisted/distored/perverted beyond recognition. When this was pointed out... instead of admitting to their agenda to make these snippets appear as if the WMMs were aligned with their personal BS ... they attack the "behavior" of anyone who dared to challenge their perspective or intent to "twist" the materials. ie, they tried to kill the messenger, instead of focusing on the message they delivered with compassion.

They also tried to "twist" the authentic meaning of the HVs to suit their BS ... and failed to recognize the genuine HVs when they were extended ... what they were doing was supporting the HMS programing of these "words" and concepts to suppress their own true identity, but also to encourage others to follow their example of politically correctness, instead of aligning their BS to that which the WMMs clearly revealed as the definitons of the HVs in numerous e-papers.

and the New Age - MUMBO JUMBO can be identified as "duality" or the insistence that we reject what the consensus reality (GM) defines as "negative" ... in direct conflict with the suggestion that we adopt a Wholeness Perspective, that recognizes that all manifestations in the MEST spring from the same Source ... and that the individual's personal perspective of anything being "pos or neg" was determined by a judgment they either supported or determined on their own that limited them from appreciating ALL THAT IS.

My answers to the questions above appear "bolded"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope that clarifies my perspective of Nathan and Seed's agenda in the WMF for years on end, for you ... Sorry to observe that their agenda to promote their personal BS, never "transformed" or became aligned with the WMMs... no matter how diligently other members tried to assist them by providing quotes that revealed a "higher intelligence" that would allow them to progress out of the Saviorship model of existence... or allow them to balance their perspective with equal amounts of what some judge as "bad or good" ...

You may want to use the search engine to determine this fact for yourself, and no doubt you will find that what they were promoting, was not changed one wit, from what they had established as their personal BS before they joined this forum ... there was no "growth" or progress, their BS remained exactly the same as the day they joined the WMF because they chose not to use or even discuss the WMMs other than to post snips that they believed supported their original BS... and IGNORE the rest. Their resistance to awareness was stubbornly protected and defended as if they alone had some insider privileges that afforded them a exclusive understanding of Life that the WMMs missed... maybe they will be able to appreciate the WMMs more now, from the perspective of someone who is forced to "listen", without the ability to interject their delusional self-centered BS into the discussions... that only revealed how confused they were about why the rest of us joined the forum... and how far out of alignment with the WMMs they chose to be. NOthing (not even banning) prevents them from transforming. :wink:

To those of you who are studying these materials, please be attentive to the path you have chosen to walk. This path is not for dabbling, or mental exercise. It is a journey into your personal wisdom. If there were anything else you seek, I would encourage you to set these materials aside in favor of another path, or even no path at all. Closing Comments from James in the Second Session of the Qs and As

what some fail to understand is that "personal wisdom" is what we ALL have in common ... and that the WMMs trigger/inspire us to express our unique understanding of them, which in turn unifies us as one species with the potential to fulfill our collective destiny when we share our (unique) Individuated Consciousness - as Sovereign Integrals.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:31 pm 

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:30 pm 
Posting Freak

Russell wrote:
Shayalana wrote:
.....Thank you Darlene and starduster and Solaris.Seed made her choice to not be here anymore in support of Christophe. She isn't banned because she didn't unconsciously push the envelope so to speak like Christophe insisted on doing.....

This is Source Reality. :wink:

Quote:
First Source exists in Source Reality.

Source Reality is the dimension of consciousness that is always pushing the envelope of expansion -- the leading edge of development and evolution for the whole of consciousness.

In this realm of dynamic expansion is always found Source Reality.

It can be likened to the inner sanctum of First Source or the incubator of cosmological expansion.

http://www.wingmakers.com/glossary.html

Shayalana wrote:
.....Whose the wiser? :D

First Source is the wisest (aspect of AOU: All Of US).

Thank you Shayalana, Darlene and starduster et al.

Certainly, in my view, there is nothing wrong here.

Mistakes.....yes, all in all though, they are learning experiences/opportunities.

Oh, btw, no one is gone.

We're all here.

Leslie and Christophe, every post you made, make and will make ..... were/are/will be appreciated.

8)

Russel you didn't even get her name right. And your proselytizing is pretty well wasted here...except for your New Age friends, just another branch of the GSSC. By the way , it is well known how you swing from one side to the other according to what appears to be popular and you like to side with that. You are easily swayed by others opinions and all of your opinions depend on that. There is no earth in you boy. Her story is not one you can have access too if you don't have her in you.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:38 pm 
Posting Freak

Both CV and seed made their choices . Some go for transparency and some don't , he has done this on so many forums , he gets himself banned because he just can't bring himself down as equal to the other players on the forum(or the creator thereof), or stick to the purpose of the forum because his is much more important than any of us mere underlings. He was desperate for followers and seed so utterly complied. It's not very complicated or hard to understand.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:20 am 
Posting Freak

mike777 wrote:

so does that mean you are leaving too... :lol:

ta ta

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:12 pm 
Posting Freak

I've been spending this past week exploring my responses/reactions to this situation of co-reaction and co-creation, and this is what i have to say about it.

First, I forgive myself/us for believing that any movement of separation could benefit us as a group.

No one is silenced or removed or absent or not with us.

I was just so angry that i/we continue to divide like this in violence, and then call it truth or love.

It's selfish and stubborn love if it is love at all.....not at the frequency of HV's/ FSI...which is unconditional.

UNCONDITIONAL.

Time unravels the structures/forms that keep this our love frequency from expressing easily, genuinely here together recognizing FS as us....appreciating FS as us... nuturing this understanding within all of us.....We are collectively this love vibration, the sound and light of FS expressing......So yes nothing is wrong with any of this. It's just an unraveling process we're all in together. I forgive myself/others for my/our involvement in trying to separate me/us from my/our pain/fear reaction to what has happened here/ everywhere....what happens....it's an ongoing process of transformation.

We're here exploring this illusion of separation together, and experiencing expressing the different layers of the love we are. We can all point fingers but it is always its ourselves we are pointing at, and trying to separate from. The wholeness of our One Being is reality. The observer is the observed. So when we think we can separate from some 'un-acceptable behavior' in another, we are misunderstanding who we are in that moment. We cannot divide FS, our true wisdom won't divide us, it will only support our Oneness and equality.

This belief of the HMS that says removing one of us will benefit the rest of us to function better as a group is the lie, a form of dishonesty that parades as virtue.... to the best of my ability, i will not support this. And neither can i remove myself from this situation without being dishonest, even when i feel really angry and sad that this violence against self continues.

When love is used to separate, it's love that is stubborn and selfish, not of the frequency of the HV's....the difference is important to understand.

"Teacher: Are all forms of love the same?

Student: Of course not.

Teacher: Love imbued with compassion and understanding is different from love that is stubborn and selfish, is it not?

Student: Yes... but I don’t think of it as a difference in intelligence in the love itself, but rather the person expressing it.

Teacher: That is because you don’t understand that emotions have an embedded intelligence based on their frequency and how the frequency resonates with the higher circuits of the multiverse.

Student: I don’t understand.

Teacher: Think of the multiverse as eleven holographic spheres of consciousness, each interpenetrating the one that is more inward. Only the outer sphere contains all spheres, and this is the consciousness of First Source, while the innermost sphere is the consciousness of inanimate objects like a stone or seashell. Love is separated into frequencies that resonate in harmony with each of these “spheres” or domains of consciousness. Similarly, the heart itself consists of different layers of consciousness, and each “layer” has an intelligence of perception and expression. This intelligence is linked to the brain and higher mind, so that the human instrument is capable of expressing from any dominant frequency or sphere of the multiverse.

Student: Including the level of First Source?

Teacher: Yes."
(Lyricus d-6)

For us to express from the frequency of FSI, the Domain of Unity we cannot also continue to support the illusion of separation (HMS)....it's that simple.

Forgive me, I love you, and thank-you.

SCORPIO 20 A WOMAN DRAWING ASIDE TWO DARK CURTAINS THAT CLOSED THE
ENTRANCE TO A SACRED PATHWAY

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 180 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next