WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: D. ACTIVATION
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 1:05 am 
Posting Freak

THE SOUND OF COMMUNICATION
All things sound, they give a sound. Words sound, thoughts have their sound, but messages as well. When you write something to me I do not have to read it to see the sound of it quite directly, but the sound that I’m listening for is beyond the ordinary. There are more sounds in it. There are deeper layers like a trunk of a tree whose years are counted in layers and layers, that draw the polished motif of an old broom closet.

continued.....

Post subject: Re: D. ACTIVATION
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 9:47 am 
Posting Freak

It is necessary to deactivate ourselves and activate ourselves at the same time. Consciousness as we know it is in that light, not only unconsciousness, all that is known is the unconscious. The subconscious and the conscious are but artifacts of the human mind system, that is to be deactivated. Deactivation will be achieved through the conscious application of sound and light. This form of meditation is the best method to keep the mind busy so that the light and sound can come in to deactivate specific centers outside the body and activate others inside the body.

continued.....

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 10:38 am 
Posting Freak

"You are the heirs of my light, which gave you form. It is my voice that awakened you to individuality, but it will be your will that awakens you to our unity. It is your desire to know me as your self that brings you to my presence so perfectly hidden from your world. I am behind everything that you see, hear, touch, taste, smell, feel, and believe." (My Central Message)

"I am the light that is over all things. I am all: from me all came forth, and to me all attained.
Split a piece of wood; I am there. Lift up the stone, and you will find me there."
(Jesus-Gospel of Thomas)

The intelligence we are is light, the sound we express is unconditional love.

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 1:15 pm 
Posting Freak

Deactivation doesn’t occur through denial of the subconscious, we are speaking to the deeper layers of the subconscious, as our whole expression is aimed at the body intelligence. Everything is language or information. The information is translated as language, which is the life carrier of meaning and higher purpose. Information in itself cannot be channeled -- or conveyed -- as sound and light. Sound and light become language. They are structured in purposeful patterns that convey different messages. What I say is not obvious. Though it is an objective truth in itself, this is purposefully structured in the suggestive context that becomes a belief that is always necessarily true.

continued.....

Last edited by Nathan on Mon May 31, 2010 12:47 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 6:33 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
When you experience the material world know that you are not experiencing it alone.

And this is a very subtle distinction I am about to make, but it's an important one:

You can converse with God, you can have the conversations of truth and love, and this is well and fine because it is education.

But as you go through life it's indispensable to feel the presence of God...to experience the terrestrial world together as one.

This is co-creation and it is a sizable step up from education.

http://www.wingmakers.com/downloads/Int ... sion_1.pdf

Necessity is removed from science, at this point in MEST, because it is driven by the bottom line of MEST:

Survival.

Survival which begets a need for money (in the MEST mindset).

Consequently, the scientist operating from that mindset, misses the opportunity to integrate with the “poor” peoples of the world (though they are of course not of it).

Consequently, the “poor” (the very real necessity) are the first to suffer, and of course, eventually, what happens to one, happens to all.

Therein, the SI (FS/AOU), by mere presence, co-creates and transforms the structures of this planet to the benefit of (((all))).....

.....together as one.

Patience pays.

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 8:31 pm 
Posting Freak

This is a new understanding. There is no way consciously to transform life into more optimal conditions. The intellect of itself is far, far too limited to oversee enough variables, no genius is able to do this, nor can any collective of scientists handle this inevitability of irreversible mistakes. But changing your perspective, you are able to do.

continued.....

"We are inseparable -- each the window of the other."
-Akiane

Every moment there is a universe.
There is a universe in every moment.

Conscious breathing of the universe
creates a symphony where we receive life
like a gift and release it like a present.

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 10:54 pm 
Posting Freak

Pompous .....pass.

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 5:46 am 
Posting Freak

Nathan wrote:
This is a new understanding. There is no way consciously to transform life into more optimal conditions. The intellect of itself is far, far too limited to oversee enough variables, no genius is able to do this, nor can any collective of scientists handle this inevitability of irreversible mistakes. But changing your perspective, you are able to do.

continued.....

"We are inseparable -- each the window of the other."
-Akiane

Every moment there is a universe.
There is a universe in every moment.

Conscious breathing of the universe
creates a symphony where we receive life
like a gift and release it like a present.

Good thing Akiane is more mature ,wise and especially more humble than you are, not to speak of her exceptional talent in poetry and painting. If you were able to restrain your ego run amok she could teach you what it's like to actually apply the virtues. But alas, you seem to only know how to manipulate and distort her wonderful works to suit your own personal agenda just like you do with what James has so graciously given here. May you learn and eventually be able to match what you so shamelessly try to plagiarize and pass as your own.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 10:31 am 
Posting Freak

I'm glad to see your interpunction and notation are more exemplary than that.

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 11:52 am 
Posting Freak

Mind will do as if communication were something separate, a part that can be passed over. Addressing entities, specific messages are conveyed to them and answered in a certain way, -- no answer will be passed over. The answer is interpreted in light of the original message, or so called original, the concerning entities, and perhaps the decorum. It must deliver. But communication is not something clear-cut packaged and encoded on the leg of a mourning dove. It is multidimensional. It is all-encompassing; but not all-consuming. It is speaking from the smallest corner of your closing eye.

continued.....

Last edited by Nathan on Mon May 31, 2010 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 4:45 pm 

Better is to be silent than speak heartless.

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 6:09 pm 
Posting Freak

In review, the compelling nature of interaction and interconnectedness and the fact that it is not regarded require a fluid intelligence and indeterminate initiative for co-creation. Here is simply no room for concern about the way your own past bears down upon the situation, particularly when it seems present in baffling abundance. The corollary lacks the support. Sound and light manifestation is more immediate in time.

continued.....

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 6:44 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
mike777 wrote:
Better is to be silent than speak heartless.

what you are saying here IMO is that it is better to IGNORE ignorance than to point it out and deal with the injustice it subjects so many too...

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 6:50 pm 
Posting Freak

--True communication is there. It is not between different entities. It is of sound and light movement within the void. It is the actual. It is a creative energy that is always there, a great assembly of energy as Symphony.

continued.....

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 7:22 pm 
Posting Freak

nat, until we "transcend" the 3D we will use Language - SOUND, to create ... not just the frequencies of thoughts ... but actual sounds/tone combined with light/intelligence to create/change or allow for awareness and express consciousness ... The synthesis model of existence is the combination of both the 3rd and 4th dimension or models of existence... which both use degrees of Light and Sound that we have mastered ... and to ignore our ability to assist others (in silence - IGNOR-ance) is only encouraging those who abuse others, either verbally, mentally, physically to continue to separate, or isolate and encourages them to perpetuate the HMS that suppresses equality... when making everyone aware of who we ARE - what we have in common as a species and how it is integral to FS, unites us.

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 8:01 pm 
Posting Freak

Most common exchange is unobservant, negligent about what its attitudes and own movement do with their surroundings, about its impact upon all life. Frequently, this creates a subconscious irritation, usually escalating in an inner state of conflict, with those who would not agree with this poor and dreary condition, which is actually participating in that very same fragmentation, supporting it passively. They then actively refuse to observe the sound and light in it precisely because they don’t want to support it, thus broadcasting the contradiction, conflict, and division.

continued.....

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 8:56 pm 
Posting Freak

well, Nat... you can't do it for them ... so you may as well, just focus on what you CAN do for yourself... and unblock the flow of the Love Frequency ... because it is the HVs that will make a difference - and only the HVs (IMO) that will allow for the individual to remain calm...as they apply them to themselves ... It is not our responsibility to "fix" others ... only to "save" ourselves ... and the sooner you understand that and get off your Savior soap box, the better you will be able to assist the planet with your calming influence ... 0bviously you are still in "fault finding" mode because that is all you seem to be able to express is the faults you find in every nook and cranny ... try seeking out FS ... and letting what comes to you FLOW through you ... so it doesn't get transmuted by the twisted paths other's have created.

If you would just let the WN guide you, and take down all those walls - you would find a very beautiful life surrounding you. It's ALL GOOD Nat ... when you tear down all those walls you have self-created... and stop listening to the externals.

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 9:46 pm 
Posting Freak

You do not need to comment on others or what they say starduster, that is itself fault-finding.

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 10:08 pm 
Posting Freak

Activation is within ourselves not others. What another does is not your concern, you yourself must do something, create something, together with others, surely, but not bother about another when you don’t agree with them. Each may be left to their own works. Your world, and all of us in it, will be perfect the moment you understand this. This is the simplicity of living together in peace. This is the tone-vibration of equality that is inherent within all life.

continued.....

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 10:53 pm 
Posting Freak

Nathan wrote:
You do not need to comment on others or what they say starduster, that is itself fault-finding.

still don't get it eh Nat? ... look up "discussion" in your Eng/Bel dictionary ... that is when more than one person debate a topic duh... it is not "judgment" to offer your unique perspective ... and most people appreciate the opportunity to enhanced or expanded their own POV unless they are deluded enough to believe their's is the only one :lol:

your expressions reveal YOUR identity Nat (mine don't reveal you) ... and a SI has certain identifying "principals" as defined in the First Philo ... upon which their foundation is based ... finding faults in everything (as you express here also) is NOT one of them :lol:

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 11:08 pm 
Posting Freak

You are not discussing anything, you are fault-finding.

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 11:20 pm 
Posting Freak

(...)"coherence is really about the Presence of Allowance. This Presence originates at our Spiritual Center, which requires that we consolidate and unify our energies into a stillness of being where there is no agenda, no effort to solve or resolve—simply allowance."(EVT-3)

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 11:56 pm 
Posting Freak

So we need to first lay a foundation upon which we can build our house. You may be very good at what you do but without this foundation of existence, around every new discovery you make there will arise some important confusion and you will not be able to place it for yourself let alone others. Life is rooted in wholeness. The whole meaning of anything can only be found and built upon when your understanding has transcended yourself.

continued.....

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 1:13 am 
Posting Freak

seed wrote:
(...)"coherence is really about the Presence of Allowance. This Presence originates at our Spiritual Center, which requires that we consolidate and unify our energies into a stillness of being where there is no agenda, no effort to solve or resolve—simply allowance."(EVT-3)

As you well know Seed, the way this snippet is taken completely out of context it has no meaning what so ever when it is fragmented like this - it isn't even the complete sentence ... it actually distorts what James was saying about coherence ... which, like the other paper that addresses coherence, is all about being in alignment ... in harmony ... where we are all singing the same song, with our own unique voice, focused on expressing the notes written ... not allowing everyone to sing their own song ... http://www.wingmakers.com/music-hakomi4-6.html

it isn't even the same topic ... and was taken from the Guide for Spiritual Activism... not "D. Activism" ... and what James is saying is all about being UNITED - focusing our energy on consolidation ... again about being aligned ... singing off the same page together ... expressing ITS music (tone)

I find it a very deceptive attempt on your part to pervert the context of what James is saying above what you quoted.

COHERENCE AS IT RELATES TO SPIRITUAL ACTIVISM
Coherence is a key concept to understand, and not simply coherence as we think of
it in physics or biology. Coherence is a state of being that is an outgrowth of
alignment and synchronization
with one’s Spiritual Center. It is the natural state of
the Spiritual Center of the individual and it derives from the paradigm that you are
part of an encompassing whole, and you are forever connected to ITS expression as
explorers, communicators, and co-creators.
In the broadest sense, coherence enables the individual to experience, explore, and
embrace their interactions with their universe at an energetic level through the four
states of being—not simply to survive and identify with the transient desires of the
human instrument.

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 1:22 am 
Posting Freak

and you will not be able to place it for yourself let alone others.

we are not here to be a savior for others Nat ... you can not establish a foundation for others, nor do you have any responsibility to do so ... the foundation is already established for us all, you may choose to build upon it, but only if you are willing to follow the blueprints provided ... using the tools provided ... by the WMs .

If you don't want to do that and you plan on building your own structure, then please go some place else because you won't be allowed to lean on this building for support because when the shift happens your house will collapse because it has no foundation at all.