WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: D. ACTIVATION
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:18 pm 
Posting Freak

An automobile’s internal combustion engine is, really, the upshot of the canon. The ignition replaces the fuse by a spark plug, a petrol-air mixture replaces the gunpowder, which enters the shaft of the cylinder, instead of a barrel, where the cannonball that is normally fired became a piston, in here already returned to the crank shaft. In the same way, the human instrument must develop so that all that you do becomes harmless and a designing force, rather than an obsolete driving force.

continued.....

Quote:
“Let’s move this out of the way,” Neruda said. “Lift!”

Emily trained her flashlight beam as the bottom half of the stone was removed, revealing an inky void. “It’s deeper than a storage pit, more like a shaft,” she said excitedly.
Neruda took one of the flashlights and lay on his stomach, reaching his arm as far down the opening as possible. A rush of cool, dry air met his nostrils. “Yes, it’s a shaft,” Neruda said, “maybe straight down for three meters and then it turns horizontal.”

“There’s no way this could be active, is there?” Evans asked.
“I doubt it. This thing’s been sealed up tight.”
“Yeah, assuming this is the only entrance,” Andrews added.
“We’re not making any assumptions,” Neruda replied. “I’ll go down first and assess the situation. Once I determine the risks, I’ll return and we can decide our course of action together. Agreed?”
The team members nodded.

“This is it,” Samantha said. “This is the entrance. This is what I saw. It’s like a birth canal. It’s like being reborn into their world.”

She paused, realizing her comments sounded peculiar. “I don’t know how I know this, but I do.”
Neruda prepared himself for the descent into the tunnel. He removed his backpack; the diameter of the tunnel would just accommodate his shoulders.

(AAB, Chapter 7: ETC)

Last edited by Nathan on Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:13 am 
Posting Freak

A great musician at their piano will start playing, and you can only listen. And look. There is no separation between the keys and the fingers and the whole piano player. It’s like an electron cloud first seems a particle and now becomes a wave. -- You know when you are very tired, no matter what you do the tiredness keeps weighing on you, but the moment you lay down and nod off a few minutes later you wake up, and the tiredness has dissolved into thin air. The human instrument is not a molecular machine that spoils its energy and then must refill again through the kindness of sleep. It is a creative instrument that creates its own energy and this is most effectively done through co-creation.

continued.....

The flute
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUx4t4W4eVY&feature=fvsr

Last edited by Nathan on Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:43 am 
Posting Freak

:arrow:

Last edited by Nathan on Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:35 am 
Posting Freak

AN OLD ADOBE MISSION
The “Snake” that seduced us to believe the thinker is different from the thought, the observer is different from the observed, is the Self. The danger of thought is it has become an entity of its own and it is the Self that is always separative. Within religion and spirituality there is a belief that the Self is the sovereign integral, or Higher Self, but all that is you is this vast collection of separatist thought, programmed as a human mind system that stretches the universe. It is the consciousness that is the factor of division. Yet, with every single thought that is thought, the thinker, or point of view (the perspective of the thought) has gone with it. As long as the perspective is there, the thought exists. Perspectives of thought build on one another and it is one position of your assemblage point being fixed on one point. This is how hypnosis works.

We are the creators of all danger. I understand if you will not believe this, that it is the animals and nature and only ourselves therefore partially. It is not true. We are the creators of poison. We are the creators of old. There is nothing wrong with anything but ourselves. This is why we have been divorced from Gan-Edèn. We created something. The suppression matrix is not designed by some reptilian race or creator God, other than ourselves. We are the central race and our language has realized everything you see, feel, hear, touch, and believe, as it is thought and its interpretations that has done all of this.

continued.....
-Akiane

Last edited by Nathan on Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:43 pm, edited 6 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:14 am 
 WWW  Profile

Nathan, it is time for you to stop this misuse of this forum.

People come here to give their insights to the body of work of the Lyricus Teaching Order and to share that with others as to how their internal life is now directing their external life.

People come and find what is on this forum and leave, because they see that it is not being used as it was intended—sharing ones understandings of the Lyricus materials.

If these materials really do not resonate with you and you are not willing to write about them, then do as James writes in Creator's Section 2

"Closing Comments

I am appreciative of your interest and desire to understand more about these works. To those of you who are studying these materials, please be attentive to the path you have chosen to walk. This path is not for dabbling, or mental exercise. It is a journey into your personal wisdom. If there were anything else you seek, I would encourage you to set these materials aside in favor of another path, or even no path at all. The D Activation has all ready occurred, it is time to be ACTIVATED by the Lyricus materials or not.

Anyone on this path expresses with respect, appreciation, and understanding, or the knowledge gained and personal wisdom revealed will not be satisfying, nor will it endure. It is a critical element of our approach to the Grand Portal. I mention this because in another world, a species approached the Grand Portal and its earth teachers lost sight of how expression and deep insight are necessarily connected, and though the discovery of the Grand Portal was at last achieved, it was not properly disseminated or applied in this world for several generations following the discovery.

The WingMakers' discussion forums exist to enable each of you to express your innermost thoughts and findings about the WingMakers' materials. It also enables you to practice and refine your ability to demonstrate respect, appreciation, and understanding. I encourage each of you to integrate these behaviors in your dialogue because they carry a kindling effect for the information contained within these materials -- both for you and those who tread with you on this path."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:59 am 
Posting Freak

Nathan, thank-you for what you share here, i find it truly supportive of all life.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:03 am 
Posting Freak

Thank you.

Last edited by Nathan on Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: DEACTIVATION
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:33 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

There is a repository of knowledge that was seeded within the Genetic Mind nearly 11,000 years ago by the WingMakers. This knowledge is the blueprint for the discovery of the Wholeness Navigator. The human Hierarchy has drawn close to this Holy Grail through the efforts of its finest representatives. We, the WingMakers, have included everything for your successful attainment. No detail has been left out or overlooked.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:48 am 
Posting Freak

:arrow:

Last edited by Nathan on Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:50 am, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:01 am 
Posting Freak

This, 'commanding-self' separated in time/in thought, believes itself to exist separated from FS.....a virtual self, living a virtual life within a prison of division from ITSELF, from all life. This constructed self pursues its wholeness in the world of illusion, striving to be whole again.... searching for God, for salvation, justifying its cruelty against ITSELF as a necessity of its survival and purpose.

This misunderstanding of identity and purpose is the basis of all suffering. The commanding-self is insane, and can only create from the division it perceives.

Thankfully.... there are ways....a back door that leads out of the asylum.

"Transformation is simply the recognition that there are accelerated pathways that bypass the hierarchy leading to sovereign mastership rather than interdependent saviorship, and that these new pathways can be accessed through direct experience of the equality tone-vibration that is present within all entities."

(Chamber Philosophy 2)

Recognizing and nurturing our inherent Wholeness will 'free us', will 'break the spell'.... but to do that, we must remember You.

"Between me and You, there is only me. Take away the me, so only You remain."

Rumi

Last edited by seed on Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:18 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

The human instrument was designed to have an aperture that focuses this omnipresent consciousness into multiple channels of perception, but at the same time limit the perception of the human instrument to one dominant reality.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:52 am 
Posting Freak

The joy is not in what we can, but in when we can do something most specific and that is done forever now. The science of love is not a specific work that sounds very difficult. It’s not of the nature one first has to learn it, to practice it. This is no language, that you first have to learn, learning this is doing this. It is impossible to do the right thing here, without learning something you did not know before. It is the new criterion, and why it is so profound, because you have known this before, but you have never practiced this before consequently. It is not just like learning something new, let alone repeat something after another. It is working with knowledge. It is speaking the language. It is one process of discovery to a new level of understanding and expression as a sovereign integral, and it is really not what it seems. At the level of expression, you are out of harm’s way, so that danger disappears from existence. We are saying no hungry predator will touch you. They won’t touch the body. This is the criterion.

continued.....

Last edited by Nathan on Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:59 am, edited 4 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:11 am 

We tend to be so unaware of what we are capable of....we are 'made of Stars' and connected to Everything....I am certainly working on this awareness myself....

My latest favorite quote.....
:)

“Remember, you are One Entity with the Universe as your playground.” Evt. 3

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:46 am 
Posting Freak

And if you should test that out, you are not staying out of harm’s way. So we need a different angle.

continued.....

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:41 am 
Posting Freak

Yes, when.....and it will happen....because it has happened. The activation supports a gradual awakening. In time many of us will understand, then all of us will understand.

When the Source Codes are activated we begin to wake up to what we are. The vibration that defines us is gradually revealed and begins to transmit more and more freely. The prison is only an illusion. When it's system is fully understood the effect of its tyranny is lifted. The SI expression is freed from the suppression of the HMS. We time travel to "another You", and stand together as One.

"Not all within the species will subscribe to this new “religion”, but the majority of the species will sense the shifting of the planet’s energetic grid from the subjective realm of religion to the objective authority of the science of multidimensional reality, and they will choose to align with this shift because there is no defensible position to circumvent it."

"Lyricus is focused on the entire entity of the individuated consciousness."

"The mission of Lyricus is not an event of transformation brought from a Holy or Divine source. It is the unfolding process of humanity discovering its fundamental identity and its relationship with the multidimensional universe. This is a huge undertaking and requires an amazingly well orchestrated plan and the committed undertaking of humans who operate on behalf of their species – not commercial gain or self-aggrandizement."(Lyricus FAQs)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:58 pm 

False identity ever changes. True one never.

Who are you today? (:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:23 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Be YOU :D

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:02 pm 
Posting Freak

seed wrote:
Nathan, thank-you for what you share here, i find it truly supportive of all life.

Quote:
Trickery and treachery are the practices of fools that have not the wits enough to be honest.

Benjamin Franklin

Quote:
We know now that men can be made to do exactly anything.
...It's all a question of finding the right means.

Jules Romains

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:14 pm 
Posting Freak

seed wrote:

as you (and Nat) well know, the intent of this forum is to discuss the WMMs... and Nat doesn't do that, he discusses his BS ... almost exclusively and has been using this forum to promote his philosophies for five years now, that have little or nothing in common with the WMMs.

"supportive of all life" ? get real Seed... the only "life" Nat's posts support is his limited narrow view of the life of a fault finder ... to support his disrespect of this forum is to encourage him to ramble on ... about nothing, create more non-topics and to bore us even more with his extensive waste of broadband... Just imagine if you were paying (donating) to the maintanance of this forum... and had to pay for Nat's "rambling" ... how much would you appreciate him then?

there is no reason why your relationship with Nat could not continue in a yahoo chat room .... is there?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:42 pm 
Posting Freak

Nathan wrote:
A great musician at their piano will start playing, and you can only listen. And look. There is no separation between the keys and the fingers and the whole piano player. It’s like an electron cloud first seems a particle and now becomes a wave. -- You know when you are very tired, no matter what you do the tiredness keeps weighing on you, but the moment you lay down and nod off a few minutes later, you wake up and the tiredness has dissolved into thin air. The human instrument is not a molecular machine that spoils its energy and then must refill again through the kindness of sleep. It is a creative instrument that creates its own energy and this is most effectively done through co-creation.

continued.....

The flute
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUx4t4W4eVY&feature=fvsr

Quote:
Trickery and treachery are the practices of fools that have not the wits enough to be honest.

Benjamin Franklin

That painting has everything to do with having transcended animal desires what you call co-creation. The only co-creation it represents is of such a higher mind that you cannot comprehend because you don't even know how stuck you still are in the programming of your lower mind. There is no place for dishonesty in the higher mind for it has also been transcended that's how I know you don't know or understand. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:35 am 
Posting Freak

I moved a comma, thank you.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:58 am 
Posting Freak

"The “higher knowledge” has never been protected, nor has it required protection. As I said, humanity simply learned in the wrong direction. It is not as if the higher knowledge is a nuclear bomb, or that it could be used by someone to manipulate others, destroy someone, or create chaos from order. The higher knowledge cannot be subverted, modified, or otherwise recombined to be anything but beneficent and supportive.

Imagine that you had a secret code, and every time this code was spoken, love filled the world. If you shared this code with others, and they spoke it, more love entered the world, and this grew and expanded until humanity began to see itself as One Being connected in the heart. All of the practices, rituals, culture, and pomp and circumstance that divide us would dissolve amid this rising tide of love. So, this code would be considered by many as harmful to their old ways of doing business. They would try to make it illegal to speak this code and share it. They would try to put the genie back into its bottle. This would be protecting the higher knowledge.

However, as you know, there is no secret code or formula. What the elite have done is turned our attention in the wrong direction, and they have left the higher knowledge untouched, unprotected and languishing in disuse. They model a different behavioral intelligence—one that is fueled by the lower mind and ego-personality. Yes, there is secret knowledge that is protected, but none of it has anything to do with how to raise the frequency of love within the human instrument so that the individual can find, share, and become a viral entity of the vibration of equality. And this, so far as I know, is the only higher knowledge worthy of contemplation and practice at this time in humanity’s evolution."(J-I-CMNI)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:38 pm 
Posting Freak

yes... the fact that "higher intelligence" is available to everyone, does not mean that everyone accesses it or that they are able to comprehend it, if their consciousness is still fragmented.

you may believe that you are accessing FSI, and you may believe that you can comprehend "higher intelligence" or that you are even using your "higher mind" ... but that doesn't make it true ... and it is obvious to those who actually have restored their consciousness - transformed - who is, and who isn't expressing a SIP and who are self-deluded.

The individuals who have transformed, do not try to conceal their level of awareness, in fact, they declare themselves to be an "Individuated Conscious " and are actively engaged in their own self-creation of a Sovereign Integral state of consciousness... they are coherently aligned with the plan of FS and not trying to promote their personal BS in any way shape or form... and the express this chosen model of existence by expressing Virtues of the Heart at every opportunity available.