WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: C. TRANSCENDENCY
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 10:50 pm 
Posting Freak

seed wrote:
"The world is of much use and little meaning."
(Sufi proverb)

Everything, our five senses percieve...is deception.

The Watcher wrote:

It is only deception when there is no Wholeness Perspective

Even your simple changing colors is deception.

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 11:10 pm 
Posting Freak

What is the starting point of meaning and meaningful relationship? Honesty, truth… openness, readiness, appreciation, understanding, and of course also forgiveness. They are the ingredients that make for meaningful interactions.

continued.....

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 11:23 pm 
Posting Freak

" So much a part of the other that the "other does not exist."
(Chamber-8)

Yes, empaths have 'boundary issues'.....and relationships take two.

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 11:59 pm 

I believe you have moved on a bit but from my perspective....which you may or may not resonate with....:)

I think I am using the word 'meaningful' in a different way. We are living within an illusion. We know this yes? We are outposts of FS and are participating in the 'blueprint of exploration'. I believe creation is always meaningful though perhaps misguided at times.

"While First Source cannot be found through searching, if you will submit to the leading impulse of the sovereign entity within you, you will unerringly be guided, step by step, life after life, through universe upon universe, and age by age, until you finally peer into the eyes of your Creator and realize you are one. And in this realization you will see that the specie from which you emerge is one also. The fragments of the one congeal through the blueprint of exploration whose end is not foreseen, and whose beginning is not measured by time."
Chamber 3 Philo.

I suppose I feel we are awakening to the fact that we, as FS, create illusions...we play....because in truth....there is only One of Us. Perhaps this is Our adventure....to experience Ourself as Love. Everything we experience is 'leading' us to this awareness and is therefore meaningful....from my perspective.... :)

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 12:10 am 
Posting Freak

When I have my perspective and you have your perspective there is no relationship between you and me. We may have some meaningful interactions as long as it lasts, but then time interferes and we move on, and the question is still whether we have ever been together. True meaning transcends this state of affairs completely and forever. It is permanent. The moment one’s understanding touches upon the reality of co-creation there is no way back. You will never get away from me.

continued.....

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 12:22 am 
Posting Freak

"the soul discovers it is transcendent of all things of time, matter, and space."

"All members of the species have this intrinsic desire to reunite with their creator and the greater body of the created. It is only the soul carrier – the insoluble element of individuality – whose pretense of existentialism stands in silent opposition to the reunion of souls.

Because the soul carrier is largely guided by the emotions and mind, it is less sensitive to the urge of reunion. The social training of humanity exacted by its educational system and competing culture and media intensifies this insensitivity. The species, as a whole, is therefore listening to the urges of the soul carrier and its social conditioning above the instinctual call of the soul."
(Lyricus Relationships)

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 12:30 am 

Words are only words and of the mind....'together' as you mean it is an experience of the Heart isn't it?

Soul.......
:D

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 12:46 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Nathan wrote:
seed wrote:
"The world is of much use and little meaning."
(Sufi proverb)

The Watcher wrote:

Even your simple changing colors is deception.

Not at all - the deception is in your thinking I am being deceitful because I used a different color font nathan.

There could be any number of reasons why this happened but it still really isn't deception.

What is deceitful is that you used such a small thing and called it a big thing to divert from what I claimed regarding Wholeness Perspective NOT being deceitful.

Because of deceit you disguise your statement which disagrees with mine behind the distraction of an issue of color...

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 1:04 am 
Posting Freak

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 1:36 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 4:27 pm 
Posting Freak

William, when all you want to do is argue and make your points you aren't accessing a wholeness perspective. The five senses are instruments of the ego-mind. The sixth and seventh aren't but you're not using those. If you could listen from our wholeness (HV's) then you would understand.

My statement that you are disagreeing with, was simply highlighting what James was saying in the quote below.

"the phenomena that our senses perceive, whether it is pole shift or a 9.0 earthquake, remain inside the Human Mind System (HMS). Phenomenon is deception. Everyone wants a vision, and struggles to see the other side, not realizing that these features – images and sounds – are more of the HMS, just a more subtle rendering of the prison walls in the outer reaches of the labyrinth."
(James-Interview-PC)

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 6:54 pm 
Posting Freak

When one perceives the causal motive the meaning of the expression is different. Then you can say all that you want, do all that you want. Words have become meaningless. The meaning of thoughts changes. What does it mean when I say this? From my perspective, it means that the meaning of thoughts changes together with the perspective, so I don’t mean it fixed. There is a difference in perspective that is very subtle here. If you look at it, you will see that comparison is transcended this way. Thought cannot decide. It can only choose this or that, but the fork in the road cannot be chosen: listening or thinking. There is no other way.

continued.....

Last edited by Nathan on Fri May 28, 2010 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 7:04 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

William, when all you want to do is argue and make your points you aren't accessing a wholeness perspective. The five senses are instruments of the ego-mind. The sixth and seventh aren't but you're not using those. If you could listen from our wholeness (HV's) then you would understand.

Arguing/making points or however you choose to see my responses seed doesn't change the fact that the perception of wholeness is able to see when something is *'missing' - and pointing it out can lead to a better understanding all 'round but certainly when what I contribute is called deceptive, I have the choise to at least try and correct the perspective, if not the perspective of the one making the accusation, then at least for those who may read what the accuser is saying and think the accuser might have a point.
So the offering is another peice of information which is intended to show that the accuser does not have a truthful point, and this is further varified when the accuser uses deception in order to distract from the point I make - and then for some reason you focus on me (the accused) but ignore the accuser, yet I am not the one being deceptive.

My statement that you are disagreeing with, was simply highlighting what James was saying in the quote below.

You think your statement:

highlights this:

"the phenomena that our senses perceive, whether it is pole shift or a 9.0 earthquake, remain inside the Human Mind System (HMS). Phenomenon is deception. Everyone wants a vision, and struggles to see the other side, not realizing that these features – images and sounds – are more of the HMS, just a more subtle rendering of the prison walls in the outer reaches of the labyrinth."

I replied:

And this is truthful - it is plain and uncomplicated - to the point.
Yes it does disagree with you own interpretation of the above Lyricus quote but even that quote is talking about how the senses focus only on a part or parts of the Whole.
It is not saying that "everything our five senses precieve is deception." more than it is saying that all senses (which are more than the five senses) are decieved by the desire of the individual and that desire is based on deception.

*Transform this distractive expectation and the senses then become tools for understanding Wholeness Perception/perspective, as is indicated in the Lyricus materials known as WingMakers Philosophies.

It (the information from the senses) is only deception when there is no Wholeness Perspective

Your senses are thinking that all I want to do is argue and make my points - this is not true although as I have explained, I can see how you might see things this way.

I hope my explaination has helped clarify this for you seed - it is not all I want to do - indeed it is not all I do -

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 7:08 pm 
Posting Freak

Nathan wrote:
When one perceives the causal motive the meaning of the expression is different. Then you can say all that you want, do all that you want. Words have become meaningless. The meaning of thoughts changes. What does it mean when I say this? From my perspective, it means that the meaning of thoughts changes together with the perspective, so I don’t mean it fixed. There is a difference in perspective that is very subtle here. If you look at it, you will see that comparison is transcended this way. Thought cannot decide. It can only choose this or that, but the fork in the road cannot be chosen: listening or thinking. There is no other way.

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 7:31 pm 
Posting Freak

Language is less seductive than thought is. That’s why poetry is less popular than politics. Once I heard a lecture from an old fox philosopher within the classroom of philosophers about his late teacher and the most popular phrase to date, in their eyes: “Yes, but…” We were all yes, butting. We all have our own perspectives and hardly ever listen to what the other is actually saying to rather continue on these lines. -- It is the drama of the human mind system.

continued.....

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 8:19 pm 
Posting Freak

We are so young in humanity that we still lack this sense for meaning. No matter what, we would do something, go with somebody, ignore another, waste our time. Life is short. Your time on this planet is very limited. This awesome planet, that we neglect in the dark bunkers of our sad past. And the moment you make certain decisions, you are not ready to take your full responsibility. You really don’t know what you are doing. You have no inkling about the consequences of every decision you make. You are ignorant of the deep value your life has on Earth and that is your tragedy. Nevertheless, there is hope. Yet the only hope there is, speaks in words like of this work. Heed its plea. Especially those among you who are here interacting with their realization. Do not think it is dishonest or deceptive. I really don’t know what to say to such a charge. Remember the silence that is you. Live in its eternal perspectives.

continued.....

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 10:16 pm 
Posting Freak

My God, it's full of stars!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqTiQFCEjg0

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 12:00 am 
Posting Freak

"Let the secret root and the Wholeness Navigator guide you, and let the five senses be expressionary tools of the entity, rather than collectors of separatist thought for the human instrument."
(Glossary)

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 12:18 am 

“Remember, you are One Entity with the Universe as your playground.” :)

Evt. 3

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 4:43 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

"Let the secret root and the Wholeness Navigator guide you, and let the five senses be expressionary tools of the entity, rather than collectors of separatist thought for the human instrument."

Exactly what I was saying seed.

The five senses are capable of percieving more than merely deception.
That is why - when you stated that everything, our five senses percieve...is deception, that I replied that it is only deception when there is no Wholeness Perspective.

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 12:22 am 
Posting Freak

The five senses are "expressionary tools," they're instruments....they can be used to express the dishonesty of separation or the truth of our wholeness. Consciousness expresses through them, The instrument panel in an airplane doesn't perceive anything itself, it simply reports what it's designed to read, The intelligence observing the instruments panel is what perceives. We use the instruments of the HI to operate in the world of phenomenon, our senses report the physical reality....and still.....phenomenon is deception.

"I would suggest to you that what is in the purview of the human instrument, which includes the physical, emotional (astral) and mental densities or dimensions are all caught up in the HMS and suppression framework. It is not of the Sovereign Integral and it is therefore impermanent, existing in polarity, separation, and deception. In other words, it is a creation designed to conceal what you truly are."

"This is what is to come... people awakening from a virtual reality inside a virtual reality.

(James- Interview-PC)

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 2:34 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

seed: The five senses are "expressionary tools," they're instruments....they can be used to express the dishonesty of separation or the truth of our wholeness. Consciousness expresses through them, The instrument panel in an airplane doesn't perceive anything itself, it simply reports what it's designed to read, The intelligence observing the instruments panel is what perceives. We use the instruments of the HI to operate in the world of phenomenon, our senses report the physical reality....and still.....phenomenon is deception.

Yes that is the thing - 'phenomena' is deception - there really is no such thing, any more than there is 'paranormal'
These are things invented through duality, which, as you realise, is not real.

"I would suggest to you that what is in the purview of the human instrument, which includes the physical, emotional (astral) and mental densities or dimensions are all caught up in the HMS and suppression framework. It is not of the Sovereign Integral and it is therefore impermanent, existing in polarity, separation, and deception. In other words, it is a creation designed to conceal what you truly are."

"This is what is to come... people awakening from a virtual reality inside a virtual reality.

Polarity, separation, deception. The Suppression framwork.
Impermanent.

Wholeness Perpective can be viewed through HI.

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 10:24 am 
Posting Freak

A 9.0 earthquake is at least not suggesting something paranormal.

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 5:23 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

A 9.0 earthquake is at least not suggesting something paranormal.

No - since there is no such thing as paranormal but there are such things as earthquakes which I would say Lyricus is saying how not to react if something like a pole shift or earthquake did happen.

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 6:03 pm 
Posting Freak

Yes, or something minor, like keep engaging into things when it won't make any difference.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next