WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: C. TRANSCENDENCY
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 3:32 pm 
Posting Freak

THINKING TOGETHER
Apart from our personal affairs, from our own business, the most important thing to do, is to think together. Not a soul in the world seems to be doing it as they are not concerned with anything but their own, but we will do it here now. And you may contribute your two cents at the sideline, all is allowed here, but as long as at least two of us are prepared, this is possible.

Thought itself is divisive, is the factor of division, but when we think together, the factor of division has been overcome. Then you will see intelligence at work out of your nothingness, your openness and alertness. Then you will understand that your own intelligence is just part of a higher intelligence that permeates all life. Then you will listen for what that intelligence is passing, almost like a whisper of gladness. Then you will appreciate your neighbour as yourself. Then you will transcend all your clever illusions and co-create.

continued.....

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 1:59 am 

Quote:
To ‘sit’ in a place of quiet peace, joy, non-judgment and appreciate everything we encounter as very meaningful whether we understand the reason or not....deep respect.... is from a place of freedom to me.

Personally I find it hard to emanate *authentic* appreciation for meanings that I do not understand. The mind automatically translates it as hypocritical and that disempowers this appreciation. However, when I think of my life, there are tons of cases where something may not make sense in realtime, but make sense later. Thus my appreciation is applied in the belief that everything is indeed meaningfull and that, as it has happened in the past (where things revealed themselves in due time), so it will happen in the future - and I have no reason to expect otherwise since this mechanism is very consistent.

Quote:
However, man has the free will to go against everything. Free will is going beyond. And here we are going again beyond that, which will be transcended in its turn. It is never ending.

The interesting thing about free will is that you can choose among options that you know that exist. Therefore the enviroment is critical because it informs the individual about the possible options he may exercise. For example, without Lyricus, practically noone would be consciously aiming for the S.Integral consciousness - and we might be chasing more "earth-oriented goals".

Actually the enviroment is above critical - the enviroment "shapes" the direction of our "free will". We may be free to choose whatever we want but so long as the enviroment controls our options, we're only re-active relative to the options presented. All humans are reactive, rather than an active* source of influence. The only exception to this, are those who receive information bypassing their enviroment (intuition, heart wisdom etc).

* That's the S.Integral.

Quote:
You cannot go on the street and have a normal conversation, normal in the sense one is not considered at least a little strange, that is if you were only a little serious about the conversation.

This could also be a practical way of "describing the influence of the Genetic Mind in social behavior", lol. Everyone is subduing or abandoning their own truth in favor of a general consensus.

Quote:
All life is able to do this, is in ongoing communion and communication. Only people will condemn it; are not agreeing, criticizing. Every time I put another truth into words on this Forum, as it is open, another would come and deny the truth. This is what we have become. Small, petty, creepy beings. Not able to communicate, to listen. Not educated at all. It is our so called education that has done this. And among the first protectors of this system are parents of the children. It is tradition, still.

You can also look at this, with the compassionate way: ie that others are in a state where they are conditioned to do no better. As for the sharing of truths, I believe that truth-expression has two variables of acceptance:

a) it is required for others to share the framework from where your truth has come forth. Otherwise your truth makes no sense to them (and therefore is rejected).
b) the others must feel a gap in their own truth in order to seek new truths. It's analogous to what James has put in the EVT3 paper where one goes cycles in their truth learning. When you push truths to others, when they're not in that specific phase of the cycle where they desire new truths to replace their crumbling old ones, then they might not be ready at all. Additionally, it is more probable that one would value a truth that one found "by themselves" (even if it is by searching in google), rather than being taught. It's a pull/push system where pull is preffered due to mind tendencies.

Quote:
The Tributary Zones are being released now because within the next three generations of SECUs being born upon earth are the representatives that will discover the Grand Portal, and the WingMakers' mythology will be among the primary sensory data streams that catalyze their awakening.

This is applied on the "enviroment options precede free will in the average human" background that I wrote above. WMM = a new option is presented to people, through our enviroment.

As for the thinking=division, I won't argue about it. Although there are two views. The problematic one (as presented in the Camelot interview where HMS=prison) and the integral view (as presented in Philo 1 - where the "prison" has more depth to it, relative to the plan of Expansion):

Quote:
These factors, as disorienting as they are to the entity, are precisely what attract the entity to terra-earth. There are very few planetary systems in the multiverse that provide a better sense of separation from Source Reality than that which is experienced on terra-earth. By amplifying the sense of separation, the entity can experience more fully the individuated essence that is unique and bears the resemblance of First Source as a Unique Being. This is what draws entities to this world to incarnate within a human instrument.

So the genetic mind is an enabling force to experience separation on the one hand, and a disabling force to understand the true characteristics of Source Reality on the other. This dichotomy, when understood, helps to disentangle the human instrument and its entity consciousness from the limiting aspects of the genetic mind and its principle author, the Hierarchy.

...so there are two main options here:

a) blame language/thoughts/the mind and use this bitching and blaming as a powerfull motivator to abolish them in favor of the S.I.
b) bless the above for providing an opportunity to experience uniqueness, acknowledge their role, thank them for what they have provided and inform them that now they must shift role (from limitation tools, to expressionary tools of the deeper consciousness that we are).

I believe that the problem with (a), is that it is less aligned with the S.I. perspective of dealing with things, and thus it delays the S.I. merging.

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 1:33 pm 
Posting Freak

Alex wrote:
Quote:
.....a) blame.....

I believe that the problem with (a), is that it is less aligned with the S.I. perspective of dealing with things, and thus it delays the S.I. merging.

Yes Alex.

Blame = B(e) lame.

People handicap themselves with self inflicted wounds; the Sovereign Integral is both aware of this condition and, at the same time, aware of the significance and importance of the practice of the six heart virtues in every facet of ITS life.

I am always (pleasantly) surprised, whilst experiencing this unfolding reality that we are living through, how subtle and powerful every (inner) perception manifests in the outer world.

When a so called "negative" situation does occur, it is of course an opportunity to contemplate, learn and synthesise.

Then, one oversees, rather than overlooks and becomes a "scientist".....kinda like Source Intelligence.

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 3:35 pm 
Posting Freak

I wonder if you have looked at it, what is thought and what is thinking? Thought is a state of relative absence, or mental concentration, in which you seem to think. But what is thinking? Thinking is always questioning. And thought doesn’t have to question. Thought would think it already knows somewhere and the mind is merely seeking its better options. Thinking on the other hand is much more open and active. It is exploring!

continued.....

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 3:53 pm 
Posting Freak

....."active and open" or "open and active"?

There's an explorative question!

;)

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 3:59 pm 

I would say thinking is a more ongoing process of stimuli->processing of stimuli->behavior/action->processing of new enviromental stimuli etc.

If one was to break the whole experience into fragments, each one of the "quanta" would be one thought. The smallest functional building block of the thinking process.

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 4:15 pm 
Posting Freak

Russell, make it searching instead of seeking.

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 4:26 pm 
Posting Freak

Yes Alex, the higher mind is always exploring.....

Quote:
Source Intelligence is, in effect, the "scientist" who oversees the Grand Experiment and establishes the criteria, selects the variables, monitors the results, and evaluates the alternative outcomes in the laboratory of time and space.

http://www.wingmakers.com/philosophy2.html

Nathan wrote:
Russell, make it searching instead of seeking.

.....not seeking or searching.....

Quote:
I dwell in a frequency of light in which finite beings cannot uncover me.

If you search for me, you will fail.

I am not found or discovered.

I am only realized in oneness, unity, and wholeness.

It is the very same oneness that you feel when you are interconnected with all of life, for I am this and this alone.

I am all of life.

If you must search for me, then practice the feeling of wholeness and unity.

http://www.wingmakers.com/mymessage.html

.....and there is no need to run, rush or chase.

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 7:05 pm 
Posting Freak

Thinking together is looking together. Thought is not looking. That is its problem. It’s like a blind person trusting on what they are seeing in their mind’s eye to move about and even show the way to others who are as blind. You need the eyes to see what is before you, the ears to hear what’s thought or said, the sensitivity to perceive the causal motive beneath both thought-scape and feeling-scape. To think together is not merely being concerned with thoughts, but with the whole intent of the expression. It is this intent that a perception of wholeness captures and interprets from one’s unique wholeness perspective.

continued.....

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 10:25 pm 
Posting Freak

When one doesn’t know what a “wholeness perspective” is, they should learn what is not. This is the field of thought and time. Every single thought has its own perspective; What are the relations between all these “points of view” that follow one another, one after the other? Is this geometry not our thought-scape? And what about the following question; What is the relation between the feeling-scape and the sound expression of thought?

continued.....

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 11:14 pm 
Posting Freak

Thought is like a tiny ant racing in the consciousness of a great elephant. But the moment we actually start thinking together, not on our own islands anymore, this consciousness begins to rise from the endless ocean like a newly formed continent. And that continent is the shared event string of our common expression.

continued.....

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 11:54 pm 
Posting Freak

What: The problem.

Where: The world,(HMS).

Why: We are broken and need to be fixed.

When: 11 thousand years.....(give or take).

How: Find missing piece(s).

:|

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 8:50 am 
Posting Freak

"The heart is our magnet of perception—the decipherer that listens to the electromagnetic sea in which we live, and pulls in the information we need to live in unity with others. It perceives oneness in the living world, and interconnected purpose in the nonliving world. This is the “flashlight” of attention that cascades outward, rising from the depths of our Sovereign Integral consciousness and flooding our local universe with the heart virtues of compassion, understanding, humility, and forgiveness."
(James-EVT-3)

When the energetic heart listens from its wholeness perspective, there's no problem to be solved, no position to be defended. Here, we stand as One expressing the love that we are.

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 9:18 am 
Posting Freak

Thought created all problems, and every time it solved one problem only more and more problems rose from it. Thought always wants to know how, before it would even become remotely interested in the nature of the problem. The challenge is in the problem not the solution you see. The solution is in the problem. The answer lies in the question. The only thing that matters is how to look at what precisely. Simplicity is the how. How is the wrong question.

continued.....

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 1:18 pm 
Posting Freak

The HMS matrix is of polarity and division. Its FP, separation. What's conceived in separation grows and expands in separation. If i enter into any expression with division as my FP, with a thought.... then i use time to divide us. To choose dishonesty over truth, is to betray all of us.

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 2:41 pm 

If our thoughts/feelings/actions in every moment are born from our heart's wisdom (incorporating the HV's) and the unshakeable awareness that we are all the same in Essence then we are contributing to a new/different reality anchored in Oneness. We let go of all deceptive, divisive beliefs and re-orient to a FP of unity, nurturance of all life....change will occur.

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 2:55 pm 
Posting Freak

The perspective is to look from nothingness to see things as they are. Thinking then is learning to value all things as they are and to bear witness to the unity of their expression, learning to live in the wholeness perspective.

continued.....

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 3:52 pm 

To me, the Wholeness Perspective means that 'everything is meaningful'....when I say that I mean that 'everything' is creation, taking away the 'good/bad' judgment, allowing the ability to observe 'what is' as a 'scientist'....from 'outside'....from nothingness....

But then also as a 'creator'....looking at 'what is' with the love of an artist looking at a work of art....discerning....we are responsible

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 5:00 pm 
Posting Freak

People may do things that bear no meaning. On this we are very alert. For it may be very misleading, their words may seem to relate, their expression may seem relevant and correct, and even their perception may be right, however, when it has no meaning within the event string this is something you are able to feel out very clearly. When you move with all that is going on, but follow your own perspective within the situation, there is no doubt you will see it.

continued.....

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 6:44 pm 
Posting Freak

The Presence transmitting from emptiness, has no point to make. Its purpose undivided.

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 7:31 pm 
Posting Freak

Exploratory energy is disentangling the survival based energy system as you take out a plant with the root. Language is transmuted into a form of communication that literally releases all control. All expressions become life carriers of one overarching expression that we call the sovereign integral. And we tell you there is no emptiness in their wake.

continued.....

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 8:56 pm 
Posting Freak

THERE IS A MESSAGE FOR YOU
If we lack anything it is meaning in our lives. We don’t know whether life has any meaning in itself and so we give every thing some meaning. And that has very little meaning. There is ‘A Course In Miracles’ of which the Workbook’s Lesson 1 is: Nothing I see in this room [on this street, from this window, in this place] means anything. Now at first this may sound very confusing, as we do not understand so easily that there may be nothing more meaningful in life than a new understanding of the meaningless itself.

continued.....

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 10:19 pm 
Posting Freak

"The world is of much use and little meaning."
(Sufi proverb)

Everything, our five senses percieve...is deception.

"the phenomena that our senses perceive, whether it is pole shift or a 9.0 earthquake, remain inside the Human Mind System (HMS). Phenomenon is deception. Everyone wants a vision, and struggles to see the other side, not realizing that these features – images and sounds – are more of the HMS, just a more subtle rendering of the prison walls in the outer reaches of the labyrinth."
(James-Interview-PC)

What has meaning, and what is useful?

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 10:27 pm 
Posting Freak

Sometimes we fall in a hole, another pocket of despair and hopelessness in our lives, and then we learn that patience pays. There is a hierarchy in the world that is based on nothing but money, power, and sensual attraction. There is also a more heavenly Hierarchy, if you want, that is rooted in something that goes deeper, and that we are all truly equal leafs of, but on the earth plane within the game it is also played out quite differently. And it’s all like a labyrinth.

Sometimes you may understand something differently that another may understand too and it is also correct, but your understanding seems to go deeper. Have you experienced this before? What are meaningful relationships? What place has our communication within the relationship’s meaning, or meaningfulness? Does it make up the meaning? -- What is meaning? Where does it come from?

continued.....

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 10:47 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Everything, our five senses percieve...is deception.

It is only deception when there is no Wholeness Perspective

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next