WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: C. TRANSCENDENCY
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 10:36 am 
Posting Freak

ABOUT THE LANGUAGE
The word transcendence was always a word that irritated me a little bit. I detested that word for its vagueness and the extravagant taste it left behind in your mouth. It seemed separation to me between those who would understand something, that the others wouldn’t. Or like when some people believe that they are more heart centered than others in their perceptions. Really? What makes you think so? I have to admit that I am perhaps a little too sensitive, we all get so sensitive about certain things very quickly.

continued.....

Post subject: Re: C. TRANSCENDENCY
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 11:54 am 
Posting Freak

In regard to the prison of the world; the HMS, the SI consciousness both encompasses it and transcends it.

The SI consciousness is in the world, but not of it.....To be 'of something' is to identify with it, to be limited or defined by it .....We are in the suppression matrix yes, but are not of/identified with its consciousness of separation.

When we choose the frequency/intelligence of unconditional love to be what defines us, to be our FP of expression, It Is where we live.

"I live where you live."
(James-EVT-3)

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 1:56 pm 

To ‘sit’ in a place of quiet peace, joy, non-judgment and appreciate everything we encounter as very meaningful whether we understand the reason or not....deep respect.... is from a place of freedom to me. Comparison doesn’t come into ‘mind.’ It is a given that we are all the same in truth. This doesn’t mean that 'change' doesn’t’ need to occur or inspiration to ‘assist’ won't happen....but we can be careful to observe and sense the situation before ‘assisting’, with intention to co-create together because we are equal....rather than react. We choose our expression/emanation and this choice is very important to consider if we want to come to know ourselves as a ‘coherent collective’.

I believe that when we are heart-centered, separation ceases to be an issue....we are brought 'together' effortlessly........

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 2:36 pm 

Quote:
Karen wrote:
To ‘sit’ in a place of quiet peace, joy, non-judgment and appreciate everything we encounter as very meaningful whether we understand the reason or not....deep respect.... is from a place of freedom to me. Comparison doesn’t come into ‘mind.’ It is a given that we are all the same in truth. This doesn’t mean that 'change' doesn’t’ need to occur or inspiration to ‘assist’ won't happen....but we can be careful to observe and sense the situation before ‘assisting’, with intention to co-create together because we are equal....rather than react. We choose our expression/emanation and this choice is very important to consider if we want to come to know ourselves as a ‘coherent collective’.

I believe that when we are heart-centered, separation ceases to be an issue....we are brought 'together' effortlessly........

I like what your saying here....much resonation with it! :D To Be...effortlessly

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 4:33 pm 
Posting Freak

christinedream7 wrote:
I like what your saying here....much resonation with it! :D To Be...effortlessly

.....in the smallest of MEST.....the present.....the Quantum Moment.....the gift that encompasses and transcends all.

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 7:23 pm 
Posting Freak

To transcend means, to go beyond. But to go beyond is the essence of all life. Even a caterpillar knows what to do from the beginning. However, man has the free will to go against everything. Free will is going beyond. And here we are going again beyond that, which will be transcended in its turn. It is never ending.

continued.....

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 7:37 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
the WMMs are not promoting any form of "transendence" Nat ... they are offering us the opportunity to TRANS-FORM ... from a fragmented state of consciousness to a Sovereign Integral state of consciousness that is equal to First Source.

I realize, that without haveing experienced the transformation, that this is an UN-comprehensable concept ... and that you are greatly tempted to compare it to what you programing allows ... but there is nothing on Earth that you can compare the "transformation" that the WMMs offer to ... you will never be able to intellectualize it - you have to experience it for yourself ... until then you obviously don't KNOW what you are talking about ... even when you are talking about "transcendence" because the transformed Entity has a completly different perspective of every concept in Life ... there is no "up or down" - we are not "going" anywhere ... there is nothing you can say that will explain it ... especially when you don't KNOW what you are talking about ... and all you can do is regurgitate HMS programed scripts.

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 7:53 pm 
Posting Freak

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 8:12 pm 
Posting Freak

starduster wrote:
the WMMs are not promoting any form of "transendence" Nat .....

http://www.wingmakers.com/mapmaker.asp

Remember.....TRANSCEND.....oops, i mean.....transcend.

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 6:42 pm 
Posting Freak

There is a language we have lost, that is all. That language we have replaced by thought. Thought says this, thought says that, and you choose, you follow. We have become the slave of our own mind. It is addiction. It is manipulated and manipulating, influencing through repetition. The mind is always building. The mind system is always building towards a release, or orgasm, which should be as phased and pleasurable possible. This is the human mind system.

And the mind has introduced the construct of its own evolution as an analogue to our natural evolution. This is the complete fallacy living within all of our collective directions; for there has only been a devolution. There is no spiritual evolution of humanity. There’s been only degeneration of language and communication through the survival energy system.

Yet now on the Internet they are speaking loudly about a new age of communication. Google is giving me exactly 17,000 results in 0.20 seconds for the full term. It is stupid. You cannot go on the street and have a normal conversation, normal in the sense one is not considered at least a little strange, that is if you were only a little serious about the conversation. My own friends are people gone quite confused or incapable of being in communication with life.

Children and animals can do it. All life is able to do this, is in ongoing communion and communication. Only people will condemn it; are not agreeing, criticizing. Every time I put another truth into words on this Forum, as it is open, another would come and deny the truth. This is what we have become. Small, petty, creepy beings. Not able to communicate, to listen. Not educated at all. It is our so called education that has done this. And among the first protectors of this system are parents of the children. It is tradition, still.

continued.....

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 4:54 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

The Tributary Zones are being released now because within the next three generations of SECUs being born upon earth are the representatives that will discover the Grand Portal, and the WingMakers' mythology will be among the primary sensory data streams that catalyze their awakening.

The WingMakers observe a life-bearing planet via the same SBL technology I referred to earlier in your first two questions. Using this insight, we can determine with a high degree of accuracy when a species is prepared to receive its acceleration, and when this time occurs, Lyricus deploys a team of teachers to the planet.

Approximately 11,000 years ago, this team incarnated in physical, human bodies, and became earth's first teachers of the higher sciences, arts, and metaphysics. I will not go into any further detail at this time, but these initial members of Lyricus placed in the Genetic Mind of the human race the purpose of discovering the Grand Portal. This purpose is dimly understood by the human species at this time, but it will become clear in approximately fifty years.

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 7:03 am 
Posting Freak

Nathan wrote:
Every time I put another truth into words on this Forum, as it is open, another would come and deny the truth.

William, as you are well aware, you are the best example of this, so please keep your irony, it is abhorrent.

P.S. This is a Tributary Zone.

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 8:06 am 
 WWW  Profile

The Living Truth is a wonderful Lyricus paper. It gives us key ways to live the Living Truth and how we can bring it into our daily lives. We can resonant with it or not. We can learn from it or not.

For you to say that you are writing the from a Tributary Zone, may or may not resonant with anyone. The WMM tellings us that when we are invited to visit a Tributary Zone it will be in our dream state and we will not remember it.

What you write here may be your truth it may resonant with you, but it may not resonant with another. Therefore, others will take what you write as your truth and not theirs.

The questions are: How often do you do the Quantum Pause? How often are you practicing the six heart virtues?

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 9:23 am 
Posting Freak

To have a simple true conversation we begin by being present together in the truth of our oneness. It is always the FP of our co-creation. When we have become so intoxicated by the world we have to first choose to be sober...to throw off the distortion of the HMS. Then there is no more choosing because it becomes a way of life, Simple and true. We live together within the truth of our FS equality. This happens naturally as with children and animals who have not been mistreated. If it is only allowed, because divine love is naturally the expression of all life. It is always true. What is 'transcended' is the habitual conditioned way of interacting (ego-mind dominance) that suppresses the genuine tone of FSI from being clearly expressed.

"I took my stand in the midst of the world, and in flesh I appeared to them. I found them all drunk, and I did not find any of them thirsty. My soul ached for the children of humanity, because they are blind in their hearts and do not see, for they came into the world empty, and they also seek to depart from the world empty. But meanwhile they are drunk. When they shake off their wine, then they will change their ways."

(Jesus-The Gospel of Thomas)

Last edited by seed on Mon May 24, 2010 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 12:23 pm 
Posting Freak

The empowerment of ordinary people will be in the conveyance of the contrary. All information that is channeled to them in any way whatsoever has no importance. It is their life that is important, that is the great New Message. What they do is what really matters and what has always mattered. Your word is important. The thoughts that go through your head and that you may parrot are not yours and have never been, it’s only chattering like the birds. But your most personal and individual expression is the most important thing in the world.

continued.....

Last edited by Nathan on Mon May 24, 2010 6:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 2:14 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Nathan wrote:
Nathan wrote:
Every time I put another truth into words on this Forum, as it is open, another would come and deny the truth.

William, as you are well aware, you are the best example of this, so please keep your irony, it is abhorrent.

Nathan - what I am well aware of is that if any 'truth' can be proved a lie, it is not truth at all.

It may be that I find lies dressed up as truth abhorrent, because they are sneaky -and instruments of distraction and destruction and deunification.

I placed that quote from Lyricus Teaching Order because it was appropriate and served its purpose and that is not ironic so much as necessary.

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 2:22 pm 
Posting Freak

One may express in thoughts, dance, art, interpersonal interaction, society service, therapeutic aid, or scientific discovery, the form of expression is secondary. Remember that when you’re still not very confident about the how, the what precisely is always of true relevance. The priorities of practice are: When, Which, How. The when is always now, in this situation that you are actually finding yourself in. Without this orientation, you can do nothing new.

continued.....

Last edited by Nathan on Mon May 24, 2010 7:17 pm, edited 4 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 2:46 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

. When beliefs are clearly defined as preferred states of being, the energy system is engaged in nowness -- not in some future time. Now. The energy system becomes inseparable from the human instrument and woven into its spirit like a thread of light. Clarity of belief is essential to engaging the energy system of the belief, and allowing the nurturance of life to prevail in all activities.

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 6:41 pm 
Posting Freak

The language of life is a “play” of perception and expression that is subtle. Individual expression flows from the observance of Source in all things. And first one has yet to see Source. For an innocent child it is so natural, but to ourselves it has become very difficult because the disconnection has been so persistent for so long. Thought has become more cunning with every experience that left its mark.

continued.....

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 7:27 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Thought is not the enemy Nathan - nor is experience.

True enough the connection with First Source is a necessary event in order to understand thought and experience in the truthful context.

If this connection is missing in your life it is simple enough to remedy.

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 7:35 pm 
Posting Freak

(same paragraph)
The ego-mind wants you to do your own thing, that you are used to, and have you thinking about anything you like. It doesn’t see the use of merely looking—what are you looking at, anyway? There are so many things that you are supposed to do, so many thoughts to play with. They will tell you that this is the language of life. They will draw you by the hand through the so called reality of life.

Every single problem there is, is created by thought. I’m the last one to have anything against thought. I’m a born thinker, so to speak. It is necessary of course. We have to think; we have to use our brains to think for ourselves, -- but thought is limited, -- its language is the language of limitation. We say there is another language. Thought has its place, but it has taken the place of this language. While thought is necessary to do practical things it should not interfere with the being and corrupt our psychological coherence. Mechanical thought is guilty of all psychological suffering, and all crimes ever committed and that will be committed as long as we accept and allow this interference and this usurpation.

continued.....

Last edited by Nathan on Tue May 25, 2010 8:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 8:08 am 
Posting Freak

Language isnt what makes the limitations. It is the expression,that comes from certain languages,that creates the barriers. I know that English isnt your first language,although you write English better and more clear is the expression,than I who only speak English. Why,you might ask,its because you have a appreciation for the language. Where as,here in America,we speak a slang of the English language. Different regions of the states have certain acsents. Its because we have migrated to America during different Times of History,so in someways One could say that History is a limiting Factor of Language,through its histories of import.

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 8:56 am 
Posting Freak

So it is perspectivism. Where is the thought coming from? It may be very logical, but what is the logic behind its appearance? Precisely. This is very important. To simplify thought. Then you will learn to see things that made the whole existentialism, but that very few philosophers have touched the surface of. Let’s look into this a little bit closer together.

continued....

Quote:
You: Where DO all our thoughts come from do you think?

James: Sensory data triggers thoughts. Comparison of actions and thoughts trigger new thoughts. New thoughts trigger new actions. This cycle repeats endlessly in an ascending spiral, lateral spiral, or descending spiral. This is why sensory data quality is so critical.

(Q&A8 S1)

Last edited by Nathan on Tue May 25, 2010 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 10:18 am 
Posting Freak

Every thought is limited....language is form, an instrument that carries intelligence/consciousness. The form is secondary and of the world (HMS).....but what it carries is not of the world.....it is formless. It is this consciousness, this intelligence that we are receiving and transmitting, and depending on its frequency it can be from the most dense, to that of unconditional love.

Information is also an instrument of intelligence.....it is not channeled, it is the channel......to focus on the information, the language, is to focus on the abstract, the secondary phenomenon....the instrument, the world.

What we are listening to is the intelligence inside.... inside the wholeness of life.

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 3:15 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Alex: Where DO all our thoughts come from do you think?

Information: Alex was not the one who asked this question.
:)