WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.


All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: B. NOTHINGNESS
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 9:48 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:39 pm
Posts: 2591
Our total consciousness or human mind system is the outcome of this energetic fixation that sustains itself through its energy system of survival. It cannot allow a more exploratory energy system of equality and common interest to operate within its Domain, for it wants to remain, irrespective of how limited and self-destructive it may become.

continued.....

_________________
Jam tua res agitur


Last edited by Nathan on Sun May 16, 2010 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 

 Post subject: Re: B. NOTHINGNESS
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 9:49 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18411
Location: QUANTUSUM
starduster wrote:
Nat has, for the past five years, revealed his intent in the WMF clearly ... he uses it to promote his personal BS by hanging on James' coat tails ... and uses what he has found inspiring in his dialog to deceive those who are not familiar with the materials to convince them that he has contributed something "energized" to the discussions.... as well as pretending that he is privy to "insider" information. Funny his name isn't mentioned in any of the "credits" nor has he contributed anything to our discussions... whereas the Burges have been repeatedly praised for consistently contributing since the website was launched.

What makes Nat so repulsive to sincere members here, is his constant efforts to discredit the LTO's works ... he has tried in vain to associate this work to the channeled materials of others that promote Anu's scripts, and actively supports anyone who tries to debunk the materials ... he has no respect for James, or anyone who is associated with this work and refuses to discuss the materials but to create his own in direct conflict with them, when he isn't busy promoting his self-serving guru type heros or other charlatans in the New Age movement.

Fact is, he has gotten our compassion for years as we try patiently to help him bring his BS into alignment with the plan of FS but obviously it has been rejected... the only people that he manages to deceive are newbies and those so stuck in the HMS that they actually resonate with his expressions in the lower frequency of the saviorship model of existence... but he does give us all the opportunity to continue to practice letting the HVs flow :D

fortunately, we won't have to endure much more of this (and others) separatist agenda as the winds of change are beginning to fill our sails ... and and while they focus on Nothingness, the consciousness of All that IS is available for the SECUs who KNOW who they are, because they used their time to restore their wholeness.

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: B. NOTHINGNESS
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 9:50 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18411
Location: QUANTUSUM
Shayalana wrote:
dberges wrote:
When new energies come to a planet the old energies try to tap into them and reduce their fields. The beauty of the Lyricus materials is they can not be tapper with, as their energy is stronger than what is all ready present on the planet.

The Living Truth, comes to each of us, but what do we do with it is all about Choice. Can we be used by the old energies to try to dilute the new energy? The choice is each persons. How will one react to the incoming energies.
Respect them or be used by the old energies to try to dilute them.

To become very honest with oneself and others is a key to the new energies. Honestly in using others words when posting and giving created to where you have gotten the words from is a test of ones appreciation of an others work, an understanding of the copyright laws for both print and non-print, asking forgiveness of others and yourself when used by the old energy system, and understanding of others when they point out what you are doing.

To be dishonest in coping others works and presenting it as one's own, is a 3rd dimensional old energy form. It is an injustice to the work of an other. Moving into the 4th dimension or higher means a shift to a the use of the six virtues and a positive Living Truth code of ethics.


Quote:
Madame Berges, I won't argue with people who override an argument as if their nose bleeds, but let me openly declare I have been informed about your "situation" from Lyricus agents. -- Honestly!

Christophe V (Alias, CV, guarinathan, nathan, and all the other handles he uses to deceive with :D )



Now of these two posts which is truly practicing the 6 Heart Virtues and which is relying on the old energy system(HMS)?.

Thank you Darlene for such a wonderful display of Understanding, Compassion and Valor in posting this. Thank you for your Understanding in seeing where CV's post is coming from and thank you for your display of Compassion in not judging him such as he judges you and inadvertently blames you as if its wrong that you issue such Valor in bringing to his attention what needs to be dealt with. He also uses a BACKHANDED THREAT about supposedly having some dirt on you that he may use against you if you insist on being as Valorous as you are. (Could he be making assumptions based on some assumptions seed told him? :wink: ) Bravo for you Darlene!!! Christophe has a habit of putting his foot in his mouth so many times that he probably has athlete's foot there and that is why he runs at the mouth so much. :lol: Still, I'll follow your wonderful example and issue compassion for him in his abject ignorance of insisting on the intellect and all of its dubious dishonest devices as being superior and predominant as a means of preconceiving reality, with no Heart there,thus diluting any good that the Heart could propagate.There is no Heart with the HMS, thus, no LOVE. Perhaps, one wonderful day, he really will experience the Living Truth if or when he rediscovers his Energetic Heart and\or is unafraid of living from it. Yes, he does deserve our understanding and compassion. Thanx again. :wink: :D

P.S
The post of Darlene's shows Humility also in that she demonstrates maturity in acceptance and appreciation of herself so that she can truly accept and appreciate what others have to offer for her to appreciate as well. So she's covered all 6 Heart Virtues in this one brilliant post. APPRECIATION, COMPASSION, FORGIVENESS, HUMILITY, UNDERSTANDING AND VALOR. The FORGIVENESS comes in that she acknowledges CV's ignorance for what it is and still has compassion and understanding for him without judgment. :D


:mrgreen:

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: B. NOTHINGNESS
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 10:14 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18411
Location: QUANTUSUM
Nathan wrote:
I use a couple of phrases from the WingMakers materials, but do you really believe I do that in hopes no-one would notice it? On the contrary of course. Let me remind you that James took most of his PC paper (or a great deal, hahahaha:) from Desteni Productions, as that may be language you understand. Oh dear... when will you ever grow up.


Quote:
CV wrote-Madame Berges, I won't argue with people who override an argument as if their nose bleeds, but let me openly declare I have been informed about your "situation" from Lyricus agents. -- Honestly!


If this is an example of your desteni teachings it is obviously a lie that there would be anything there even close to what the WMM offer let alone James stealing anything from anywhere. You're the thief who constantly steals from James by not giving credit to him for what you use of these WMM. A classic case of projection on others of what you refuse to see about yourself because you can't even stand it. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: And if what you say to Darlene is an example of the learned behavior at desteni why aren't you polluting their forum with your crap? Or did they kick you off of that one too because they also find you repugnant? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

From the first quote above you feel justified in stealing credit for what James has offered us here because you really believe that James stole the WM material from desteni? That young girl who channels was a lttle girl when the WM website hit the web long before desteni was thought of. Well there you go. You'll soon find out whether that's true or not and why there are such things as copyrights. Your very very long hiatus this time may not be so much a choice on your part, proudly produced for you by your choice of giving predominance to your heavy duty HMS programming. You need to start your own forum because noone wants the obnoxious arrogant demonstration of your behavior on theirs.

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: B. NOTHINGNESS
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 10:41 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:39 pm
Posts: 2591
However, it is only a point that can shift as easily as a child is able to dream from its world to our world. It is as difficult for our mind to empty as it is intricate to dance away a flattery or an insult. You are able to say no. And you are able to say no to yourself. Say no to control. To all infinite pettiness and despair. The day you are able to say no, you are one YES. You are one ear and love all that you do as one intelligence. Rooted in nothingness we are exploring together forever.

continued.....

_________________
Jam tua res agitur


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: B. NOTHINGNESS
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 12:44 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:48 pm
Posts: 2850


When we align to our Presence we align to love, to FS, and to all life.

_________________
All is well within our heart.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: B. NOTHINGNESS
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 12:53 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:39 pm
Posts: 2591
To be nothing means that you are not driven, nor are you held back. Truly, how you are is not really an issue. Now the scientist says, the observer influences the observed, so we have to track and treat and transform how we are, but this would be the wrong way to look at it. The observer is no entity, and it doesn’t matter how you are for observing objectively. What matters is that we do it when necessary. It’s like one is sleeping and that’s fine, but there are only so many things we can do in our bed. To do something, there is a world.

continued.....

_________________
Jam tua res agitur


Last edited by Nathan on Mon May 17, 2010 4:15 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Top
 

 Post subject: Re: B. NOTHINGNESS
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 1:18 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18411
Location: QUANTUSUM
Shayalana wrote:
Nathan wrote:
I use a couple of phrases from the WingMakers materials, but do you really believe I do that in hopes no-one would notice it? On the contrary of course. Let me remind you that James took most of his PC paper (or a great deal, hahahaha:) from Desteni Productions, as that may be language you understand. Oh dear... when will you ever grow up.


Quote:
CV wrote-Madame Berges, I won't argue with people who override an argument as if their nose bleeds, but let me openly declare I have been informed about your "situation" from Lyricus agents. -- Honestly!


If this is an example of your desteni teachings it is obviously a lie that there would be anything there even close to what the WMM offer let alone James stealing anything from anywhere. You're the thief who constantly steals from James by not giving credit to him for what you use of these WMM. A classic case of projection on others of what you refuse to see about yourself because you can't even stand it. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: And if what you say to Darlene is an example of the learned behavior at desteni why aren't you polluting their forum with your crap? Or did they kick you off of that one too because they also find you repugnant? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

From the first quote above you feel justified in stealing credit for what James has offered us here because you really believe that James stole the WM material from desteni? That young girl who channels was a lttle girl when the WM website hit the web long before desteni was thought of. Well there you go. You'll soon find out whether that's true or not and why there are such things as copyrights. Your very very long hiatus this time may not be so much a choice on your part, proudly produced for you by your choice of giving predominance to your heavy duty HMS programming. You need to start your own forum because noone wants the obnoxious arrogant demonstration of your behavior on theirs.



P.S.

The WMM have been copyrighted since day one on the web back in Nov. of 1998, before there was YouTube and before desteni. A very big oversight on your part Christophe.

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: B. NOTHINGNESS
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 1:25 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:46 am
Posts: 3658
Exploring Love is what we are here to do and we have to start somewhere. So we start with loving ourselves so therefore each other because we are each other. polluting the forum with crap The beauty of All being First Source essentially, is we are All each other essentially too, but, each of All exploring and seeing from a different angle which only enhances our perspective as a Whole obnoxious arrogant demonstration of our behavior .

_________________
All The Vows of Faithfulness, all the Ceremonies of love, and all the feelings of hope should be centered and given over to the Sovereign Entity that we each are.
Godless attitudes don't belong in this forum


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: B. NOTHINGNESS
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 1:58 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20378
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
OK, watcher, you first :lol:

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: B. NOTHINGNESS
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 2:15 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18411
Location: QUANTUSUM
The Watcher wrote:
Exploring Love is what we are here to do and we have to start somewhere. So we start with loving ourselves so therefore each other because we are each other. polluting the forum with crap The beauty of All being First Source essentially, is we are All each other essentially too, but, each of All exploring and seeing from a different angle which only enhances our perspective as a Whole obnoxious arrogant demonstration of our behavior .


This is priceless!!!! Bill is trying to steal my quote as his own!!!! He should be so lucky to be me!!!! There would most definitely be a major improvement if he was!!! Let's see if he tries to steal this one too!!!! Him and CV really are related to each other!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: B. NOTHINGNESS
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 3:04 am 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:45 am
Posts: 883
"People get actually crazy from you if you don’t release your craziness."

http://azarbakshmusic.com/azarbaksh/Azar_Baksh_Spirituality_and_craziness.doc

_________________
http://mysticalmike.artworkfolio.com


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: B. NOTHINGNESS
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 3:28 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:46 am
Posts: 3658
:lol:
I didn't steal your quote - all I did was morph your expressions in one thread with your expressions in this one - to emphasis the pole bouncing and to reflect back at you your own understandings regarding 'we are each other' - your understanding of who 'we' are as expressed by you is untruthful - it is derogatory to your True Self.

_________________
All The Vows of Faithfulness, all the Ceremonies of love, and all the feelings of hope should be centered and given over to the Sovereign Entity that we each are.
Godless attitudes don't belong in this forum


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: B. NOTHINGNESS
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 9:21 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:48 pm
Posts: 2850
"We learn that we are an encompassing energy first and foremost. What is built from this energy in the form of the human instrument is not our authentic self, nor is it permanent or causal. We learn that energy is closer to who we are and that this energy is not defined by timespace. This energy level is at a deeper level, is intelligent and able to operate as a “Sub-God” or carrier signal of First Source."


"The heart is our magnet of perception—the decipherer that listens to the electromagnetic sea in which we live, and pulls in the information we need to live in unity with others. It perceives oneness in the living world, and interconnected purpose in the nonliving world. This is the “flashlight” of attention that cascades outward, rising from the depths of our Sovereign Integral consciousness and flooding our local universe with the heart virtues of compassion, understanding, humility, and forgiveness."

(EVT-3)

_________________
All is well within our heart.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: B. NOTHINGNESS
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 12:48 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
 Profile

Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:34 pm
Posts: 464
"We are here to be of service, and this applies to each and every one of us. Our service contribution is the energetic transmission contained in our expression of the six heart virtues, and our ability to achieve and sustain personal coherence in our daily affairs and relationships. This is the real value in the spiritual life because it does not separate with words, but rather bonds with behaviors. And it injects meaningfulness into the smallest moments of our life."

A4 E-mail exchange with Fred Burke / Want-to-Know




“Coherence is not simply alignment to happiness or a particular emotional state. It does not fixate on subjective states of being at a mental, emotional, or physical level. Coherence is innate empowerment derived from the natural act of allowance. It is the pause that refreshes and realigns the human instrument to its pilot—the Spiritual Center that is the portal to First Source, and the node on the network through which all beings are connected to the greater Plan.”

Evt. 3 pg. 10


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: B. NOTHINGNESS
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 1:33 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 4:29 pm
Posts: 2633
.
First Source wrote:
My teaching, if that is the word you want to use, has no copyright. You are free to reproduce, distribute, interpret, misinterpret, distort, garble, do what you like, even claim authorship, without my consent or the permission of anybody.

_________________
.
These words are my signature......All Resurrects.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: B. NOTHINGNESS
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 5:34 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:39 pm
Posts: 2591
The world is you and you are the world. Now the world disappears. The curtain falls, there’s nothing to see. There is an infinite movement. Within this movement there is a nothingness of the nothing. You come along and say, I have vanished before, take a deep breath and step through the portal. The image fades. What will you do?

continued.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxFu9pUmhJY

The human
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGDXwfyzIhc

_________________
Jam tua res agitur


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: B. NOTHINGNESS
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 8:13 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18411
Location: QUANTUSUM
Karen wrote:
"We are here to be of service, and this applies to each and every one of us. Our service contribution is the energetic transmission contained in our expression of the six heart virtues, and our ability to achieve and sustain personal coherence in our daily affairs and relationships. This is the real value in the spiritual life because it does not separate with words, but rather bonds with behaviors. And it injects meaningfulness into the smallest moments of our life."

A4 E-mail exchange with Fred Burke / Want-to-Know




“Coherence is not simply alignment to happiness or a particular emotional state. It does not fixate on subjective states of being at a mental, emotional, or physical level. Coherence is innate empowerment derived from the natural act of allowance. It is the pause that refreshes and realigns the human instrument to its pilot—the Spiritual Center that is the portal to First Source, and the node on the network through which all beings are connected to the greater Plan.”

Evt. 3 pg. 10


Excellent Karen and what Darlene wrote earlier is a wonderful example of her having incorporated all 6 of those virtues.

dberges wrote:
When new energies come to a planet the old energies try to tap into them and reduce their fields. The beauty of the Lyricus materials is they can not be tapper with, as their energy is stronger than what is all ready present on the planet.

The Living Truth, comes to each of us, but what do we do with it is all about Choice. Can we be used by the old energies to try to dilute the new energy? The choice is each persons. How will one react to the incoming energies.
Respect them or be used by the old energies to try to dilute them.

To become very honest with oneself and others is a key to the new energies. Honestly in using others words when posting and giving created to where you have gotten the words from is a test of ones appreciation of an others work, an understanding of the copyright laws for both print and non-print, asking forgiveness of others and yourself when used by the old energy system, and understanding of others when they point out what you are doing.

To be dishonest in coping others works and presenting it as one's own, is a 3rd dimensional old energy form. It is an injustice to the work of an other. Moving into the 4th dimension or higher means a shift to a the use of the six virtues and a positive Living Truth code of ethics.


Quote:
Madame Berges, I won't argue with people who override an argument as if their nose bleeds, but let me openly declare I have been informed about your "situation" from Lyricus agents. -- Honestly!

Christophe V (Alias, CV, guarinathan, nathan, and all the other handles he uses to deceive with :D )



Now of these two posts which is truly practicing the 6 Heart Virtues and which is relying on the old energy system(HMS)?.

Thank you Darlene for such a wonderful display of Understanding, Compassion and Valor in posting this. Thank you for your Understanding in seeing where CV's post is coming from and thank you for your display of Compassion in not judging him such as he judges you and inadvertently blames you as if its wrong that you issue such Valor in bringing to his attention what needs to be dealt with. He also uses a BACKHANDED THREAT about supposedly having some dirt on you that he may use against you if you insist on being as Valorous as you are. (Could he be making assumptions based on some assumptions seed told him? :wink: ) Bravo for you Darlene!!! Christophe has a habit of putting his foot in his mouth so many times that he probably has athlete's foot there and that is why he runs at the mouth so much. :lol: Still, I'll follow your wonderful example and issue compassion for him in his abject ignorance of insisting on the intellect and all of its dubious dishonest devices as being superior and predominant as a means of preconceiving reality, with no Heart there,thus diluting any good that the Heart could propagate.There is no Heart with the HMS, thus, no LOVE. Perhaps, one wonderful day, he really will experience the Living Truth if or when he rediscovers his Energetic Heart and\or is unafraid of living from it. Yes, he does deserve our understanding and compassion. Thanx again. :wink: :D

P.S
The post of Darlene's shows Humility also in that she demonstrates maturity in acceptance and appreciation of herself so that she can truly accept and appreciate what others have to offer for her to appreciate as well. So she's covered all 6 Heart Virtues in this one brilliant post. APPRECIATION, COMPASSION, FORGIVENESS, HUMILITY, UNDERSTANDING AND VALOR. The FORGIVENESS comes in that she acknowledges CV's ignorance for what it is and still has compassion and understanding for him without judgment. :D[/quote]

:D

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: B. NOTHINGNESS
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 8:26 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20378
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Bravo, to Darlene, and those who recognize authentic Valor for what it is, when it is recognized as it is genuinely transmitted on the frequency of unconditional Love. :D

I guess one could surmise, that if this frequency is being blocked, then you can't really let it flow through you eh? :roll:

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: B. NOTHINGNESS
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 9:55 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:39 pm
Posts: 2591
Now, the mind is empty and still. There may be a few superficial ripples because of a breeze, squalls, or even some persistent, endless wind, but then that is also how it is actually experienced, objectively, and rationally in this sense. It looks and feels like this. The moon shining across a lake. A marble keyhole on the horizon line where vibrant sun sees through. Perception is one—where the mind has no control over the expression.

continued.....

_________________
Jam tua res agitur


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: B. NOTHINGNESS
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 5:11 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:39 pm
Posts: 2591
So, we are not concentrating the mind, we are concentrating our energy. And when it is concentrated we have the energy to shift the assemblage point from its current position and transform identity to all personalities possible. We act. This identity shift is important; not in itself. We are not focused on result. This is a very scientific endeavor. We’re not looking for experiences either. We will remain completely rational. In other words, we are shifting our assemblage point to a rational position, more rational than you have ever been. There we consolidate. This is very important because it is necessary. Why? Because our rational mind can do nothing. Thought is divisive. So, we need another factor; which is intelligence. Intelligence says, empty the consciousness. Then the unified energy is working. It is shifting us naturally to the right point.

continued.....

_________________
Jam tua res agitur


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: B. NOTHINGNESS
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 6:37 am 
Offline
Senior Member
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2005 5:28 pm
Posts: 621
The energy will go to lower grid according to the Lyricus materials. Energy finds its frequency levels and goes there.

You might want to check out what I posted on another thread as it touches on this thread.
It is in the "Owning your own words..."

_________________
"The Heart is the Temple of Wisdom." John Berges, The Weather Composer, ©2013, WingMakers, LLC
http://www.planetwork.co


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: B. NOTHINGNESS
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 8:18 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
 Profile

Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:54 pm
Posts: 2460
Location: Korbola
Tis a good thing....the frequency going lower.....because at some point.....having enough....the Wing Maker Will reverse the polarity....and resonate upwards ...soaring to new heights....clearing the lower as IT goes higher.....transforming itself by following the Golden Compass.

1) Universe relationship through gratitude

2) Observance of Source in all things

3) Nurturance of life

IAM /You are a fragment of First Source becoming Whole.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: B. NOTHINGNESS
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 10:06 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:39 pm
Posts: 2591
A wholeness perspective can only be got from nothingness, from a mathematical point. This is a simple truth, but then the question arises how to observe without the observer as the observer is a motive of energy. Can the motive be aware of itself? But if you are serious at all you will discover that this is the most personal affair. The point is whether you are prepared to let go of what you have always believed was you.

continued.....

_________________
Jam tua res agitur


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: B. NOTHINGNESS
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 10:15 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20378
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
point zero ... zero points ... no more, no less than zero .... the portal into timeless/spaceless emptiness - where all things exist as potential Source Reality... waiting for you to organize/energize/materialize them with your Individuated Consciousness.

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Copyright © 2005-2012 WingMakers.co.uk