WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Thoughts on No Thing
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 3:32 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

I cannot recall the experience of moving into the HI - there is a blank wall of nothingness from that direction.
It only is seen as a direction because of something - something made nothing real.
Some thing
No thing
No thing is really a lack of anything in which to call some thing -but not quite - because some thing is able to call it NO THING.

That something is ME.

Often I get this flash of something - like I am moving along minding my own bizz when I see something that appears to be nothing...I move closer to investingate this nothing because next to something it appears to be nothing.
I put my hand into it and can fell nothing.
I decide to put my head into it and then 'all hell breaks lose' as the saying goes.

I got lost completely in nothing.

But what I didnt at first realise was that the act of me interacting with the nothing, created something. At first I was just seeing something - it was fascinating!
Then I began to understand the possibility that my curiosity in wanting to investigate this no thing actually created something.

You know what I discovered was that this universe is the product of absolutely everything within absolutely nothing.

Information.

By golly that was me who created this new thing and now I really wanted to explore it...but how?

I mean get down and dirty....BE within it
:lol:

I would like to completely merge with this but unfortunately I have found not a thing that can contain me...indeed this whole No Thing only reacts to me - and ...well it seem to be something...I can commune with...ah well so i must do this bit by bit ...little by little and the other thing is ....well I will keep that to my self.

...in closing I will just say that Wherever I Am I make something out of nothing.

:lol:

Post subject: Re: B. NOTHINGNESS
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 4:18 pm 
Posting Freak

And yet we are making nothing out of something here.

The thing we believed we were was made out of the illusion of separation and that image was something to protect and defend, something to improve and educate, something to fill with meaning and memories and information...Over time we became identified to that something we believed was our whole self but it was never true, never truth. And we never felt safe or whole...instead we we're, lonely, separated, hungry, unsatisfied, insecure, frightened, and longing for something.....and it kept us searching, searching for what was lost.

To dissolve that something we thought we were, that image born of separation, to make nothing of it, is what we're doing. We're dismantling the prison of separation....Jettisoning the,
"toilsome replica of God"...."for the pure and perfect." (Chamber-24)

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 5:59 pm 
Posting Freak

:arrow:

Last edited by Nathan on Sat May 15, 2010 9:20 am, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 6:40 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

So I went in for a closer look at this thing I created and discovered that I really needed to design - using the matter that was made through my initial interaction with no thing - made into something - I created various things designed to interact with the creation and allow me passage into this grand thing.

Of course it was pretty clear to me that what I was observing was a reflection of myself that I had not been aware of in such detail.

To understand my creation - this reflection I went within...

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 7:15 pm 
Posting Freak

Last edited by Nathan on Sat May 15, 2010 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 8:27 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

In order to go within I had to create the necessary aspects in which I could experience the different layers of creation. Each of these aspects became a bridge into the density and with each layer, my essence was further vieled from the previous until it became indistinguishable.

Going within was a mission because it necessitated forgetting myself - however, I set up fail safes which would ensure that I would remember Who I Am...

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 8:31 pm 
Posting Freak

Darlene is making sense to me as far as direction ...in the future...now a good idea to commence. asap........Great Pyramid underground Easter Island .....sleepytime.....remote vision ....out of the body to start manifestation being in multidimensional realities harmonizing together as One in the Flow...Compassion the theme of the stream.

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 8:36 pm 
Posting Freak

Wing Maker Will yes....Animus no....sever the chords of the Humanitarians who are being used as channels of information....nothing personal...just needs to be done...to move on.

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 8:46 pm 
Posting Freak

Use the Golden Compass.....appreciating the materials as a road map to the First Source channeling nothing but the Truth you go in the Flow...in Compassion...and all is good and right in the World you are in now.

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 8:59 pm 
Posting Freak

Dragons help animus the Animus severing the chords that bind the Humanitarians and them together via the Moe Nads .....Arcturians better fit for them to communicate through anyways.....Snake eyes being drawn out of them......BJ first.

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 9:08 pm 
Posting Freak

Last edited by Nathan on Sat May 15, 2010 1:49 pm, edited 7 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 11:09 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
bla bla bla, bla - bla ... I have to hand it to you Nat, you are the expert on nothingness :lol:

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 2:37 pm 
Posting Freak

Nathan wrote:
Seldom is light understood as sound. Music is live information; it may be channeled through the air, like physical light, or recorded, like a film is, or one laptop may play the score, like a touchpad, but all that has nothing to do with the time factor with music. When you sit on the riverbank awaiting words from your friend, who is lying in the field of Ardath in bloom, a bit further, but pour water from one pitcher in to the other to keep yourself busy and listen, you may be wasting all of your time… but it is still music.

Continued.....

Seldom is light understood as sound. This is from the WMM and again you don't credit this copywritten material and use it like you wrote it. How many warnings do you need to start acknowledging what is the WMM and stop writing it as if it's yours? We'll see.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 3:05 pm 
Posting Freak

I use a couple of phrases from the WingMakers materials, but do you really believe I do that in hopes no-one would notice it? On the contrary of course. Let me remind you that James took most of his PC paper (or a great deal, hahahaha:) from Desteni Productions, as that may be language you understand. Oh dear... when will you ever grow up.

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 3:33 pm 
Posting Freak

The funny thing is (and IT IS funny), is that when you view and experience life, as a sovereign integral, you realise how interchangeable every expression is.....how there really are no rules.....whatsoever.

There is no authority attached to any "external" expression", because, in essence, those "external" expressions" are simply "outer" manifestations of inner contemplation.....as eloquent as those expressions may be, they really are only signposts that confirm your own, inner authority.

How many times have you noticed that when you think, write or even do something, it quickly becomes evident that "someone else" has copied, sometimes with exactly the same words or at least a pretty darned good imitation?

When that happens, i would say you have witnessed the workings of co-creation.

In that situation, it then seems as if "others" are channelling, when in fact, IT IS YOU creating in the moment something new that is being received by other members of the species.

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 4:39 pm 
Posting Freak

"First Source is the Human Collective unencumbered with the HMS."

(IJ-PC)

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 9:12 pm 
Posting Freak

bla dee bla bla bla ... yawn, strech ho hum ... bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 10:52 pm 
Posting Freak

But this absence has also its validity. Perhaps it is not the best there is from the share. I can understand that. This is nothing. And one has nothing more to give. But still. Though it is absolutely nothing, really—nothing is exact—there is still another movement within the nothing. I understand you may find I make a lot out of nothing, and that I must probably like to play with words that they mean two different things from my mouth, that cross each other out in meaning. I see you are right. However, that was not what we said. This is precisely why I am repeating myself for the sake of clarity, that it is nothing I hold in my hands, but that there is another movement, and I understand you may not believe me, but it’s not a conjurer’s trick. Within true nothingness there is another movement on top of the infinite one that even the scientist can describe for you one day.

continued.....

P.S. The sound-copyrights would lie with Kierkegaard in this piece.

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 1:28 am 
Posting Freak

He's dead so you think you can get away with it. Still, you like to take credit for others work hoping noone will notice. I guess an ego as big as yours and as predominant as its allowed to be just can't help it with the shortcuts huh? If your not blaming someone for what you have done then you are stealing from others what you are not capable of. Bless you brother may you learn. :|

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 6:21 am 
 WWW  Profile

When new energies come to a planet the old energies try to tap into them and reduce their fields. The beauty of the Lyricus materials is they can not be tapper with, as their energy is stronger than what is all ready present on the planet.

The Living Truth, comes to each of us, but what do we do with it is all about Choice. Can we be used by the old energies to try to dilute the new energy? The choice is each persons. How will one react to the incoming energies.
Respect them or be used by the old energies to try to dilute them.

To become very honest with oneself and others is a key to the new energies. Honestly in using others words when posting and giving created to where you have gotten the words from is a test of ones appreciation of an others work, an understanding of the copyright laws for both print and non-print, asking forgiveness of others and yourself when used by the old energy system, and understanding of others when they point out what you are doing.

To be dishonest in coping others works and presenting it as one's own, is a 3rd dimensional old energy form. It is an injustice to the work of an other. Moving into the 4th dimension or higher means a shift to a the use of the six virtues and a positive Living Truth code of ethics.

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 8:46 am 
Posting Freak

Madame Berges, I won't argue with people who override an argument as if their nose bleeds, but let me openly declare I have been informed about your "situation" from Lyricus agents. -- Honestly!

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 10:01 am 
Posting Freak

(...) emptiness is death and non-existence of the mind. And the mind is what they have come to believe is them."

"Death Stress Implant Network Detour (DSIND) – As its long title suggests, DSIND is the descent into humanness and the tether of custody to the material world. Within the solar plexus region of the human instrument is the DSIND module of HMS. This gets a little complicated because you have to look at HMS as the master network, and then there are nodes or implants that plug into HMS. One of these is DSIND, and while it is anchored in the solar plexus, it is an intricate network that develops exponentially upward into the heart, neck, and head regions. This is an etheric structure that collects, absorbs, and distributes fear, anxiety, stress, and restlessness.

While the fear of the future dominates this module – from a programming perspective – Anu was careful to connect it to the primal fear of death and non-existence. DSIND creates much of the dysfunction in the human family in terms of its behavioral deficiencies. It also activates humans for service in religion and spirituality paths." (IJ-PC)

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 12:20 pm 
Posting Freak

Our expression and perception are not clear because of all the content of our consciousness, and especially the deeper layers. You may seem quite rational and composed. Yet, when you are not able to breathe deeply and feel the energy to apply it in one-pointed fashion, your energy is still fragmented and uncoordinated. It is not the mind that is to be concentrated—you are concentrating a part. There is an assemblage point of the energy field within each individual consciousness and it is fixed on one point, which determines the total configuration of the individuated consciousness.

continued.....

Last edited by Nathan on Sun May 16, 2010 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 3:18 pm 
Posting Freak

dberges wrote:
When new energies come to a planet the old energies try to tap into them and reduce their fields. The beauty of the Lyricus materials is they can not be tapper with, as their energy is stronger than what is all ready present on the planet.

The Living Truth, comes to each of us, but what do we do with it is all about Choice. Can we be used by the old energies to try to dilute the new energy? The choice is each persons. How will one react to the incoming energies.
Respect them or be used by the old energies to try to dilute them.

To become very honest with oneself and others is a key to the new energies. Honestly in using others words when posting and giving created to where you have gotten the words from is a test of ones appreciation of an others work, an understanding of the copyright laws for both print and non-print, asking forgiveness of others and yourself when used by the old energy system, and understanding of others when they point out what you are doing.

To be dishonest in coping others works and presenting it as one's own, is a 3rd dimensional old energy form. It is an injustice to the work of an other. Moving into the 4th dimension or higher means a shift to a the use of the six virtues and a positive Living Truth code of ethics.

Quote:
Madame Berges, I won't argue with people who override an argument as if their nose bleeds, but let me openly declare I have been informed about your "situation" from Lyricus agents. -- Honestly!

Christophe V (Alias, CV, guarinathan, nathan, and all the other handles he uses to deceive with :D )

Now of these two posts which is truly practicing the 6 Heart Virtues and which is relying on the old energy system(HMS)?.

Thank you Darlene for such a wonderful display of Understanding, Compassion and Valor in posting this. Thank you for your Understanding in seeing where CV's post is coming from and thank you for your display of Compassion in not judging him such as he judges you and inadvertently blames you as if its wrong that you issue such Valor in bringing to his attention what needs to be dealt with. He also uses a BACKHANDED THREAT about supposedly having some dirt on you that he may use against you if you insist on being as Valorous as you are. (Could he be making assumptions based on some assumptions seed told him? :wink: ) Bravo for you Darlene!!! Christophe has a habit of putting his foot in his mouth so many times that he probably has athlete's foot there and that is why he runs at the mouth so much. :lol: Still, I'll follow your wonderful example and issue compassion for him in his abject ignorance of insisting on the intellect and all of its dubious dishonest devices as being superior and predominant as a means of preconceiving reality, with no Heart there,thus diluting any good that the Heart could propagate.There is no Heart with the HMS, thus, no LOVE. Perhaps, one wonderful day, he really will experience the Living Truth if or when he rediscovers his Energetic Heart and\or is unafraid of living from it. Yes, he does deserve our understanding and compassion. Thanx again. :wink: :D

P.S
The post of Darlene's shows Humility also in that she demonstrates maturity in acceptance and appreciation of herself so that she can truly accept and appreciate what others have to offer for her to appreciate as well. So she's covered all 6 Heart Virtues in this one brilliant post. APPRECIATION, COMPASSION, FORGIVENESS, HUMILITY, UNDERSTANDING AND VALOR. The FORGIVENESS comes in that she acknowledges CV's ignorance for what it is and still has compassion and understanding for him without judgment. :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 7:52 pm 
Posting Freak

Nat has, for the past five years, revealed his intent in the WMF clearly ... he uses it to promote his personal BS by hanging on James' coat tails ... and uses what he has found inspiring in his dialog to deceive those who are not familiar with the materials to convince them that he has contributed something "energized" to the discussions.... as well as pretending that he is privy to "insider" information. Funny his name isn't mentioned in any of the "credits" nor has he contributed anything to our discussions... whereas the Burges have been repeatedly praised for consistently contributing since the website was launched.

What makes Nat so repulsive to sincere members here, is his constant efforts to discredit the LTO's works ... he has tried in vain to associate this work to the channeled materials of others that promote Anu's scripts, and actively supports anyone who tries to debunk the materials ... he has no respect for James, or anyone who is associated with this work and refuses to discuss the materials but to create his own in direct conflict with them, when he isn't busy promoting his self-serving guru type heros or other charlatans in the New Age movement.

Fact is, he has gotten our compassion for years as we try patiently to help him bring his BS into alignment with the plan of FS but obviously it has been rejected... the only people that he manages to deceive are newbies and those so stuck in the HMS that they actually resonate with his expressions in the lower frequency of the saviorship model of existence... but he does give us all the opportunity to continue to practice letting the HVs flow :D

fortunately, we won't have to endure much more of this (and others) separatist agenda as the winds of change are beginning to fill our sails ... and and while they focus on Nothingness, the consciousness of All that IS is available for the SECUs who KNOW who they are, because they used their time to restore their wholeness.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next