WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: A. INTELLIGENCE
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 12:50 pm 
Posting Freak

It is not necessary to carry the world upon one’s shoulders to find something that is essential for everyone, “wings” are necessary to banish contradiction from our own activity. It is what should be the First Point of the scientific method. Though I am not as Parmenides a savior of the Principium Contradictionis ¬(P∧¬P), to call others “mortals who know nothing and wander two-headed,” for here, nothing will be excluded or rejected. Nothing.

The ego for example. Some would interject that I reject the ego by promoting selflessness. Such nonsense! I’m simply not all that interested in the ego-mind, and consciously choose not to feed it. I have learned to allow it, -- not necessarily with me, but always with others as it is providing a learning environment. Such minds can impossibly be good scientists. They are very small but in the wrong way. They have no real sense of humor. They are not intelligent. In comparison, they lack spontaneity, diligence, and humor. Overall, I do not exclude the ego because I am not able. I know it’s a program of the mind.

Continued.....

Last edited by Nathan on Sat May 08, 2010 8:29 pm, edited 4 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 3:16 pm 
Posting Freak

This which you are posting is it being channeled through you ?

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 3:23 pm 
Posting Freak

No, but they are not postings. It's like a new form of communication.

Quote:
In the case of terra-earth, this is the stage of existence that promotes the clear connection of individual consciousness to the compelling features of Source Reality without the intervention of a hierarchy of any kind. This is when the fables and myths of history step into the light and become known as they truly are and have been. This is the time when language will be transmuted into a new form of communication that exhibits the compelling features of Source Reality in an artistry of energy and vibration that break down all barriers of control.

Chamber 2

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 3:43 pm 
Posting Freak

So...information is coming from you ...that is from you....and not being channeled ....new communications .

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 4:00 pm 
Posting Freak

Nathan wrote:
It is not necessary to carry the world upon one’s shoulders to find something that is essential for everyone, “wings” are necessary to banish contradiction from our own activity. It is what should be the First Point of the scientific method. Though I am not as Parmenides a savior of the Principium Contradictionis ¬(P∧¬P), to call others “mortals who know nothing and wander two-headed,” for here, nothing will be excluded or rejected. Nothing.

The ego for example. Some would interject that I reject the ego by promoting selflessness. Such nonsense! I’m simply not all that interested in the ego-mind, and consciously choose not to feed it. I have learned to allow it, -- not necessarily with me, but always with others as it is providing a learning environment. Such minds can impossibly be good scientists. They are very small but in the wrong way. They have no real sense of humor. They are not intelligent. In comparison, they lack spontaneity, diligence, and humor. Overall, I do not exclude the ego because I am not able. I know it’s a program of the mind.

Continued.....

BTW, this should be the motto for the eBook:

What links all minds great and small
is the dimension of consciousness that is not the mind.
While the mind ponders the deepest mysteries of Earth
and furthest reaches of space,
it never truly leaves its habit of perception.
It remains immediate to itself.

To disobey the mind is to sojourn into the frontier,
the semblance of a reality that awakens you
to what you are outside of the mind.

It is this vast Identity that it is required of you
to find, nurture and become.

Only then you will find the mapmaker
who prepares a new world for the old.

ALL RESURRECTS AKA RC

CV if you use that for the moto of the e-book be sure you give credit for it as from James in the WMM from the secret passages pages that is where Russell copied it from. This is to refresh your memory about infringing on copywritten material by claiming it as your own. If only your ego could even match the magnitude of what is offered from no ego in the WMM. You wish. :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 4:04 pm 
Posting Freak

Gee I started a Human Mind System thread elsewhere on this forum I should of left the content of such a system up to you CV because this thread depicts how your HMS works beautifully. Thanx for such an apt demonstration of the intellect\personality\ego divorced from the EH! :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: This compliment should puff up your ego...even more. :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 8:31 pm 
Posting Freak

I knew those words, but took Russell on his' :) So it's not me :lol: I removed it!

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 9:12 pm 
Posting Freak

You know Russell is hit and run and it is soo convenient for you to put the blame on him to cover your a-ss for being noncommittal for your obvious intent of using what you know is not yours to take credit for and were hoping to get away with , yet...again... :roll: It's not hard to see right through you in your obviousness which is obvious to everyone else but you.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 9:33 pm 
Posting Freak

Intelligence is in truth, and in truth one can never be fooled. That is the single thing they can’t do with it. True creativity creates out of nothing a self-creation that no-one can resist. They’ll have to stay home or not look and go elsewhere, or eat it like their animals, but there is no power in the world.

It is love.

Continued.....

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 1:00 am 
Posting Freak

Love is a liberating force.

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 1:56 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
"love is not sufficient" - for two reasons, one: we don't know what Love is (most have never experienced that frequency (consciously) and two: the HMS blocks it.

we can practice practice practice... to the best of our abilities, using the "higher intelligence" the WMMs provide, to get ourselves aligned ... but you are just fooling yourself, if you believe you can transmit it ... in a fragmented state of consciousness.

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 7:38 am 
Posting Freak

Intelligence is love and love is intelligence. Most guards of the prison may see a lot through their fingers. The blind see through their fingers as well. Inside the cells, against darkened walls, these crystals are growing slowly, very slowly. Those asleep may miss it. Those reading these words right under their nose won’t be able to say, they didn’t know about it. It happened before them. Listen, the game has been changed within the dimensions. And truth will win. This is the age of transparency and expansion.

Continued.....

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 8:02 am 

The Game is changing :) Love is a liberating Force :)

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 8:21 am 
Posting Freak

Quote:
era
1615, from L.L. æra, era "an era or epoch from which time is reckoned," probably identical with L. æra "counters used for calculation," pl. of æs (gen. æris) "brass, money" (see ore). The L. word's use in chronology said to have begun in 5c. Spain (where, for some reason unknown to historians, the local era began 38 B.C.E.; some say it was because of a tax levied that year). Like epoch, in Eng. it originally meant "the starting point of an age;" meaning "system of chronological notation" is c.1646; that of "historical period" is 1741. (Online Etymology Dictionary)

Kierkegaard wrote:
I was born in 1813, in the year of the crazy money, the year when so many counterfeit notes were put into circulation. I can best be compared with one of them. (Journals & Papers)

Johannes Climacus wrote:
. . . . . Of course, it seems equally impossible that anyone could hit upon the idea of ascribing to a piece like the present any sort of epoch-making significance; in my eyes the greatest calamity that could possibly befall it. Nor is it likely that anyone will hail its author as the systematic Salomon Goldkalb so long and eagerly awaited in our dear royal residential city of Copenhagen. This could happen only if the guilty person were by nature endowed with extraordinary stupidity, and presumably by shouting in antistrophic and antiphonal song every time someone persuaded him that now was the beginning of a new era and a new epoch, had howled his head so empty of its original quantum satis of common sense as to have attained a state of ineffable bliss in what might be called the howling madness of the higher lunacy, recognizable by such symptoms as convulsive shouting; a constant reiteration of the words "era," "epoch," "era and epoch," "epoch and era," "the System"; an irrational exaltation of the spirits as if each day were not merely a quadrennial leap-year day, but one of those extraordinary days that come only once in a thousand years; the concept all the while like an acrobatic clown in the current circus season, every moment performing these everlasting dog-tricks of flopping over and over, until it flops over the man himself. May a kind Heaven preserve me and my piece from such a fate! And may no noise-making busybody interfere to snatch me out of my carefree content as the author of a little piece, or prevent a kind and benevolent reader from examining it at his leisure, to see if it contains anything that he can use. . . . . (A Fragment of Philosophy, Preface; Sören Kierkegaard)

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 9:35 am 

"It is principally gratitude -- which translates to an appreciation of how the inter-relationship of the individual and the Universal Entity operates -- that opens the human instrument to its connection to the sovereign entity and its eventual transformation into the Sovereign Integral state of perception and expression. The relationship of the individual with the Universal Entity is essential to cultivate and nurture, because it, more than anything else, determines how accepting the individual is to life's myriad forms and manifestations.

When the individual accepts changes in sovereign reality as the shifting persona of the Universal Entity, they live in greater harmony with life itself. Life becomes an exchange of energy between the individual and the Universal Entity that is allowed to play out without judgment and experienced without fear. This is the underlying meaning of unconditional love: to experience life in all its manifestations as a single, unified intelligence that responds perfectly to the projected image of the human instrument."

Chamber 1 Philo. / Universe Relationship through Gratitude

"It is the perspective of the Sovereign Integral that all life is pure love in its fullest expression, and that in this single concept, all life is conceived and forever exists. This becomes the core belief from which all other beliefs arise, and by their extension, one's belief system emerges with a clear intent of supporting this fundamental perspective; of nurturing, observing, and appreciating the Universe of Wholeness as the cradle from which all life is created, evolves, and ultimately acknowledges."

Chamber 1 Philo. / Nurturance of Life

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 12:11 pm 
Posting Freak

James: "It's important to understand that all are equal in the eyes of God, whether you have ascended to the lofty planes of purity or you are just starting your climb from the desert floor, you are valued no more or less. And this is because we are all projections of a unified field of consciousness, and while, to be sure, we are individually focusing this field to conform to our unique character tendencies; at the bottom line, as they say in business, we are a family of explorers and co-creators. We are divine collaborators who, wearing the human biology, sometimes clumsily make mistakes.

When you experience the material world know that you are not experiencing it alone. And this is a very subtle distinction I am about to make, but it's an important one: You can converse with God, you can have the conversations of truth and love, and this is well and fine because it is education. But as you go through life it's indispensable to feel the presence of God...to experience the terrestrial world together as one. This is co-creation and it is a sizable step up from education."

(...) it’s a subtle distinction of the conversations between an individual and the Creator are important exchanges of energy and information, but it is always you and God, a plurality of exchange, if you will.

Co-creation is not a plurality so much as it is the exploration of the terrestrial world as one. God and you are one, and as you go through your life experience, God sees and hears through your human instrument, nudging you this way or that because you have invited Its presence into your heart.

Now remember, I suggested earlier that the heart or human emotional system is the primary organ of perception relative to the ultra-fine frequencies of the higher dimensions. If you invite God into your heart, if you feel this presence blooming, then as you experience your life you can feel that it is being done creatively in the moment together with God, not as you are experiencing life and then reporting back to God through prayer or meditation where you seek advice on this decision or that. This is how you know when you are on the right path.

Let me add one more thing. Your ego has an eternal counterpart and the purpose your ego has held in high regard is rooted in an historical context that is rapidly slipping into irrelevance. The landscape of creation is being renovated, so to godly personality. It creates separation, similar in the way that money creates the haves and the have nots. As I said before, there is a co-creative entity that will be birthed in the coming years and this entity is the collective of millions of humans who have learned to access and transmit the higher frequency emanations of First Source within the human domain.

These frequencies will interpenetrate everything in this realm, marinating even the physical structures in its higher vibratory field and as a result stimulating all life to a new vibratory rate. The LTO is here to share encoded materials to help facilitate this activation of this collective consciousness."

(Interviews_James_Session 1)

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 12:22 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
Your ego has an eternal counterpart,
and the purpose your ego has held in high regard
is rooted in an historical context
that is rapidly slipping into irrelevance.
The landscape of creation is being renovated, so to speak,
to allow for a chain reaction of consciousness
that will sweep this planet and carry it and its creatures
to new vibratory fields.
Now, the ego has been locked away in fear and lack of trust.
It is as if these qualities were hard-coded into the human species.

Ideologies, whether they are science- or religion-based, are nonetheless
tethered to fear.
They block the emanations of the higher frequencies
that the human instrument was designed to function on.
This is precisely why the individual is sovereign
and why it is so critical that they activate themselves
and live a love-centered life,
because it is only then that a sufficient number of humans
can start the chain reaction of consciousness,
the consciousness of eternity.

JIS1

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 1:33 pm 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
Nathan wrote:
.....BTW, this should be the motto for the eBook:

What links all minds great and small
is the dimension of consciousness that is not the mind.
While the mind ponders the deepest mysteries of Earth
and furthest reaches of space,
it never truly leaves its habit of perception.
It remains immediate to itself.

To disobey the mind is to sojourn into the frontier,
the semblance of a reality that awakens you
to what you are outside of the mind.

It is this vast Identity that it is required of you
to find, nurture and become.

Only then you will find the mapmaker
who prepares a new world for the old.

ALL RESURRECTS AKA RC

Thankyou both :)

Shayalana wrote:
CV if you use that for the moto of the e-book be sure you give credit for it as from James in the WMM from the secret passages pages that is where Russell copied it from. This is to refresh your memory about infringing on copywritten material by claiming it as your own. If only your ego could even match the magnitude of what is offered from no ego in the WMM. You wish. :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Actually, I didn't copy it from the secret passages pages.

Why give credit for it as from James in the WMM from the secret passages pages?

Please, refresh my memory, with a link, to back up your words.....

.....as always, I await you in the unutterable aspirations of your human soul.....

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 1:50 pm 
Posting Freak

:lol:
Johannes Climacus wrote:
There you have my project. But I think I hear someone say: "This is the most ridiculous of all projects; or rather, you are of all projectors of hypotheses the most ridiculous. For even when a man propounds something nonsensical, it may still remain true that it is he who has propounded it; but you behave like a lazzarone who takes money for exhibiting premises open to everybody’s inspection; you are like the man who collected a fee for exhibiting a ram in the afternoon, which in the forenoon could be seen gratis, grazing in the open field." -- "Perhaps it is so; I hide my head in shame. But assuming that I am as ridiculous as you say, let me try to make amends by proposing a new hypothesis. Everybody knows that gunpowder was invented centuries ago, and in so far it would be ridiculous of me to pretend to be the inventor; but would it be equally ridiculous of me to assume that somebody was the inventor? Now I am going to be so polite as to assume that you are the author of my project; greater politeness than this you can scarcely ask. Or if you deny this, will you also deny that someone is the author, that is to say, some human being? In that case I am as near to being the author as any other human being. So that your anger is not vented upon me because I appropriated something that belongs to another human being, but because I appropriated something of which no human being is the rightful owner; and hence your anger is by no means appeased when I deceitfully ascribe the authorship to you. Is it not strange that there should be something such in existence, in relation to which everyone who knows it knows also that he has not invented it, and that this "pass-me-by" neither stops nor can be stopped even if we ask all men in turn? This strange fact deeply impresses me, and casts over me a spell; for it constitutes a test of the hypothesis, and proves its truth. It would certainly be absurd to expect of a man that he should of his own accord discover that he did not exist. But this is precisely the transition of the new birth, from non-being to being. That he may come to understand it afterwards can make no difference; for because a man knows how to use gunpowder and can resolve it into its constituent elements, it does not follow that he has invented it. Be then angry with me and with whoever else pretends to the authorship of this thought; but that is no reason why you should be angry with the thought itself."

(A Fragment of Philosophy, Chapter 1: Projekt; Sören Kierkegaard)

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 10:59 pm 

Thankyou so much for posting Philo 1-relationship through gratitude/nurturance of life, and James interview session 1...these passages take on new meaning as time unravels itself...my heart glows intensely from what is being expressed behind the words...MUCH APPRECIATION as placement of these postings seemed wonderful to hear in this moment. :)

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 11:37 pm 
Posting Freak

:D

"Before there can be a collective awakening, there must be an established and sufficient core of people who are functioning on the higher frequencies of awareness. Globally, this might be between ten and twelve million people. This core is not centralized, nor is it the province of one religion or belief system. It is spread across many, many belief systems, and these individuals who are functioning on these higher frequencies will be uniting on an internal basis, not external, not through the trappings of human organizations or religious structure. They will join together through the universal field of consciousness, and blend their hearts as one. And in this unification, the fear-based radiations of those who linger in the lower frequencies, they will be subdued, calmed, and a new sense of trust and hope will emerge.

And as messy as the human condition may become, these ten million islands will rise as a new continent of consciousness, one whose human circuitry is prepared to live a love-centered life quite independent of the external view and events."
(Interview_James_Session 1)

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 12:48 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
"ten million ISLANDS" do you understand ?

when the "watershed event" takes place, as predicted ... and the chemtrails cease, and HARPP is turned off, and all the pharmacies are closed ... what is left of mankind, will be fully awake ... whether they like it or not ... there will be no more denial, and if they are not prepared, there will be no one to blame... we will quit lying to ourselves.

The Source Codes will be fully activated ... not at some "community center" not even on the EVT website ... those who have assembled their "radios" will be getting messages... and those who get them clearly - the ten million - will transmit them to the others (who are listening ) The ten million will get them internally ... as individuals... and they will transmit them externally in the MEST ... the rest will learn to trust them.

No doubt communities will spring up around them - after the fact Seed... but you know all this, because you were born with your "radio" assembled, right? :lol:

And as messy as the human condition may become, these ten million islands will rise as a new continent of consciousness, one whose human circuitry is prepared to live a love-centered life quite independent of the external view and events."

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 1:24 am 
Posting Freak

Hey star how's your island today? The tide is getting higher. Mines looking pretty nifty and I'll tell you all about it, but not here. Oh and by the way, Happy Mothers Day!!! Have a good one!!!

:wink: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 7:16 am 
Posting Freak

Nathan at the bottom of every post you make is this.....Jam tua res agitur ....what does it mean ?

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 4:08 pm 
Posting Freak

Coming from where this does with CV the title of this thread is rather an oxymoron wouldn't you say? :shock: Bless you brother, if or when you rediscover your Energetic Heart then you might be able to have something 'intelligent' to say about True Intelligence without a need to steal credit for someone Else's brilliant works whether they take credit for them or not. A copyright is a copyright. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next