WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: A. INTELLIGENCE
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 8:59 am 
Posting Freak

Why do I say it is not gathering momentum? Because there is no entity here to gather that for. There is only the many. “I am forever connected to my brothers and sisters of all time and space. What is known by them I can know. What is found by them I can find. What is to come from them I can be. In all that I do may the mind of many hold sway over the mind of one.” This encoded affirmation means that the mind of one is switched off now. The mind of one is silent and unmoving. It is exclusively listening within the body of the participant.

Science doesn’t believe in listening, they only do in arguments, but we will give them argument. Listening will change your energy dramatically. The more you listen, the more you are awake. This is too obvious. Meditation is ambiguous, but listening is real meditation. And listening is understanding. You may not understand something, but when you are listening you do understand something, that the speaker for example may not understand.

Continued.....

Last edited by Nathan on Tue May 04, 2010 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 10:12 am 
Posting Freak

"The tools of the mind suppress the true nature of your species. Only when you observe with the frequency of equality foremost in your heart and mind, can you bypass this suppression and feel the linkages that organize your specie into a master organism."
(Chamber Philosophy-3)

To see our Self as the observer bypasses the suppression matrix. This walking awareness, where we move from moment to moment applying forgiveness and understanding to the past becomes a way of life that..... "enables the individual to dissolve the programs that conceal the one, the equal, and the truthful from itself."(JIPC)

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 10:55 am 
Posting Freak

unfinished sympathy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePujnD4qJO0&feature=related

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 1:10 pm 
Posting Freak

I'm going too quick.

Last edited by Nathan on Wed May 05, 2010 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 7:42 am 
Posting Freak

Appreciate the explanation....thanks.

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 11:21 am 
Posting Freak

"Herein is the paradox of being human: our innermost structure is divine love and our outermost structure is a means of experience for the innermost structure, but we have become entrained by the outer vehicle to the degree where we identify with it more than the occupant—our true self—inside."
(Living from the Heart)

Appreciation too.

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 12:06 pm 

"...walking awareness...." as a way of life....I like that :) ....open, quiet, listening....

"Dwell in stability, inevitability and stillness. Let the universe that surrounds you refresh itself and transform. Observe the re-gridding, the re-formatting of your environment"

Evt. 3 Temple of Spiritual Activism

Thank you Nathan....for what you are expressing here. I hope I am understanding you....what you say is not easy to put into words....

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 4:12 pm 
Posting Freak

You are perhaps more present than the speaker. This was what I experienced as a schoolboy, the teacher was simply more with their preparations and their lesson than that they were aware where we were or how our responses fitted into the whole situation.

I’m not the teacher here, but I am writing this online for a purpose. There are many books written, of course, especially by scientists, that have no pulse. -- My life began to change from 1997 when I fell on my knees before “God” and needed to understand everything now, yet borrowed from the library two books that triggered something inside me. One was a small one ‘At the Feet of the Master’ by some Alcyone, the other one though were ‘A Fragment of Philosophy’ & ‘The Concept of Anxiety’ both published in 1844 by Sören Kierkegaard. And I began to read. And my mind was blown away. This was a voice speaking to me! It wasn’t just the difficult thoughts that did the trick, but they were expressed by an actual voice that reaches for the reader.

Continued.....

Last edited by Nathan on Sat May 08, 2010 9:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 4:38 am 
 WWW  Profile

Nathan, "What does your Energetic Heart say to your?"

Your writing tells of your mind training and your past memories. What is in the Now?

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 7:41 am 
Posting Freak

The voice of the being is also the heart of a human being. You may think that you have a voice, but do you? You can read a so called dry formula to me as an instant teacher or the enthused child that you are, any child would instantly hear the complete difference.

Do you have a voice?

Continued.....

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 11:07 am 
Posting Freak

You are with us. I am with you.

I can recognize and appreciate you ....We can recognize and appreciate you because the Designing Force's presence is here with you, and we understand how you are consciously aligning with that to create something new together. Yes, we are interested in how we can create together with you. Today i was listening to how we could do that. How we could nurture you.

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 12:28 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
The three principals, revealed in the First Philo, as the rest of the materials, were given as guides for how the individual might "save their self" - not save others. When a person is drowning themself, they can't really assist others. When understanding how we are attached to each other, it becomes the responsibility of the individual to release the baggage that pulls us all down ... just like a rock climber who is tethered to his team mates, if one person looses their grip all the rest are threatened. The sub topic that deals with Nurturance, is called the Nurturance of LIFE ...Life, in this definition, is an individual's sovereign reality. It is subjective and impressionable to the human instrument. Life is the wholeness of experience flowing past the individual's field of perception in the dimension of nowness. There is never a closure to life or final chapter written. It is eternal, but not in the abstract sense of never ending or beginning, but rather in the real sense that life is ever expanding in order to express Source Intelligence in all fields of vibration within the Universe of Wholeness.

unless the individual has a firm grip on their own reality they can't support their own weight, much less the additional weight of others who refuse to support their self and cling to others... because when you are drug down, by the dependence of others, it creates twice the weight for those attached to you to maintain... the past, especially the failures of the past are un necessary baggage that makes life all that more difficult for everyone to progress. It is our personal responsibility to lighten the load and that is how we can nurture life.

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 12:31 pm 
Posting Freak

Once again; there are many voices that want to get through in every situation between us all. And you have a voice too. But what happens is that you listen to these voices in your head, so to speak, those different angles, and you try something, you do something that you have done before or you jump into the abyss blindly. However, what is the true spirit of this situation? It is one energy. It is one intelligence. And therefore, it is one voice. I don’t know what that voice is, but I am listening for it. We are always exploring together and listening to what is said, and then, listen… It is beginning to come together, at one point you will begin to feel that you understand everything and that you really, really understand what is happening before you. Then there is no doubt, that you have a voice of yourself, that is able to speak new words.

Continued.....

Last edited by Nathan on Thu May 06, 2010 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 1:22 pm 
Posting Freak

SD, It's simply co-creation not co-reaction....exploring what that is.

We have the opportunity here to co-create something consciously in a new way, as equals as one.....we can come together and nurture that if we want....this is not survival, no one needs/wants to be saved here....it's about being creative.....creating something together as One.

We are able to move easily from individual to collective perspective because we understand what we are is One Being expressing ITSELF through many portals of perception.

It's interesting to dissolve personalities and projections...and explore co-creation from what remains.

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 7:24 pm 

Quote:
We have the opportunity here to co-create something consciously in a new way, as equals as one.....we can come together and nurture that if we want....this is not survival, no one needs/wants to be saved here....it's about being creative.....creating something together as One.

We are able to move easily from individual to collective perspective because we understand what we are is One Being expressing ITSELF through many portals of perception.
It's interesting to dissolve personalities and projections...and explore co-creation from what remains.

Love what your saying here :D

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 7:31 am 
Posting Freak

True Voice is found by listening to many and then filtering out ALL channels of mis-information....is part of the growing process ....to believe that all information is channeled is lazy .....stupid "thinking"and indicative of one who is under the influence of another and not in control of themselves.

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 10:19 am 
Posting Freak

WHERE IS INTELLIGENCE?
Intelligence is alive and well in life. It is not in your head. For your head will tell you to do one thing, and life will show you something else than what you had in mind. Even one second later you can be surprised. That’s why we propose to switch off your mind. This is possible. You only have to learn and distinguish between what is your mind and what is intelligence speaking to you. And there is also the difficulty. Intelligence does use your mind, and when it is now totally available to it, takes it over from you, right there, but the ego may like the idea very much, and start giving you ideas.

Continued.....

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 8:11 pm 
Posting Freak

Again, intelligence is in your body, it is not your mind that is intelligent, it is your whole body that is intelligent of itself. The mind separates from its own body to identify with its physical outpicturing, with appearances, masks, shadows. Cast shadows of your own. But whatever it does to make the whole again, the fragmentation is further deepened. And the whole reality our minds have created—that co-creates our minds—is nothing but an illusion.

The nature of bubbles is that they burst or empty another way. It’s up to you. There’s nothing wrong with thinking, we have to think, but you have to think correctly, by a clear, logical system, whatever its first point may be. It is a common peculiarity of people that they like to invent funny starting points to reason and even live from, but their processes can’t stand the test of time. Why don’t they take more time to properly investigate the beginning? Because we are all being constantly seduced for results. A goal is important. The whole way up unto the end is very important—to smell the roses. And their First Point is most important. However, they don’t explore that single point because the mind has given them this idea that seems to work and fit so perfectly in all that it works out.

Continued.....

Last edited by Nathan on Sat May 08, 2010 4:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 3:12 am 
Posting Freak

seed wrote:
SD, It's simply co-creation not co-reaction....exploring what that is.

yes, seed, and that is what being "aligned" to the plan of FS means... that we all are expressing IT as our "true identity" ... if the frequency we are transmitting, is genuine and authentically the "tone of equality" ... it doesn't matter what "color" it is ... we don't use the same "words" to express ourselves as individuals, our consciousness IS individuated and will alway be unique, because that is how we were designed... but we will continue to have "preferences" and to create our own "reality" based on those ... we are not capable of having a "collective" perspective ... as the materials explain, the HI is only able to "handle" one "dominate reality" at a time, and we are each able to create our own reality.

as SOVEREIGNs we are joined by common goals ... part (integral) of something bigger and that is why being aligned to FS is so important ... it is what we all have in common, the concepts revealed in the WMMs, are universally acceptable and will one day be the "form" the GM (consensus reality) takes ... and what will provide the "standard" for the newly restructured Hierarchy (freed from the HMS).

we will all continue to have personalities, but they will be in correct proportions (see diagram of Individuated Consciousness) instead of dominating our self-worth... as equals we will appreciate each other's uniqueness even more so than we do now. BEing YOU is not to be mistaken for "conforming" - being aligned is your "true identity"

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 3:37 am 
Posting Freak

Quote:
unless the individual has a firm grip on their own reality they can't support their own weight, much less the additional weight of others who refuse to support their self and cling to others... because when you are drug down, by the dependence of others, it creates twice the weight for those attached to you to maintain... the past, especially the failures of the past are un necessary baggage that makes life all that more difficult for everyone to progress. It is our personal responsibility to lighten the load and that is how we can nurture life.

This is very astute and I thank you for how genuinely it comes across from your experience of it.(I understand why) Interesting how so many use words with little or no experience and how obviously its felt for the conjecture it is. The New Age is filled with it and that's why it falls flat and why here on this forum it is even less real. To have a firm grip on ones reality and to know how to get out of here, one has to acknowledge oneself as being a self and it isn't a dirty word unless of course you have unconscious New Age beliefs dictating otherwise. It is polarity that makes one afraid of seeing what they have enmeshed themself in for the judgment they have about it through their denial of being in polarity instead of transcending above it. You know what I am saying and I really appreciate that about you. :wink:

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 5:45 am 
Posting Freak

If you want to escape from a prison, you must be prepared to have a lot of patience to begin with. Now this is not so much a patience with others, this huge patience is with every step you take within your prison cell, even as you walk rounds and think, or carve your day by the thumbs onto the stone wall. For patience must pervade your being, all that you do. And every step you take inside yourself do you remember as it is all that you have; but this is also how you can actually feel yourself growing like a crystal on the cavern wall. Our Collective System is keeping us all inside a prison. And the mind as we know it is the prison.

Did you know how they train a dove to be a carrier pigeon? They simply make a couple, and then separate them to keep the female of this place where the messages are needed. In the same way, we develop inside ourselves a homing system that makes us do these things that are necessary to ultimately step out of our separate minds.

Continued.....

Jenkins wrote:
0527 – 0921: NERUDA BP ID’ED @ NML0237/L0355. 3.27 KILOMETERS ESE FROM YOUR PRESENT POSITION. MOVEMENT BOUNDARIES NEGATIVE. VITAL SIGNS INTACT. EXTREMELY FAINT READINGS. ADVISE.

(AAB Chapter 4, Initial Contact)

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 9:49 am 
Posting Freak

"Appreciation: At the subtle levels, this virtue is focused on a specific awareness that First Source (Higher Intelligence) surrounds our fellow beings as a field of consciousness and that this consciousness unifies us. If we are unified, it follows that we operate as a collective consciousness at some deeper level, and in this place, we share a common purpose that is richly textured, supremely vital, and yet mysterious, dynamic and uncertain. This awareness, or even belief, shifts our focus from the small details of our personal life to the vision of our purpose as a species."

(Living from the Heart)

"Simply express your authentic feelings of appreciation to my inmost presence within you and others, and you broadcast your worship unfailingly into my realm.

This is the feeling that you should seek to preserve in the face of life’s distractions. This is the revelation of my heart to your heart. Live in clarity. Live in purpose. Live in the knowledge that you are in me and I am in you, and that there is no place separate from our heart."

(Excerpt from Chamber 23-My Central Revelation)

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 10:20 am 
Posting Freak

FSI (HV's) is the place of Presence.....Every moment, anywhere we are, this is our home.

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 10:59 am 
Posting Freak

Intelligence is there. It is there with another, you only have to look for them, throw a glimpse at them in order to see and feel your assemblage point being slightly shifted to another place within you. Teach your mind how to trust this, at whom to look or not look, see the energy with your heart around their movement. Appreciate the psychological coherence with the motion of the being itself, for this is all yours. This is a sovereign integral. The observer is the observed and the expression you see is yours: every smile, every single sound.

Continued.....

Last edited by Nathan on Sat May 08, 2010 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 11:00 am 
Posting Freak

seed, when what you quoted talks about "unifiy us" it means each of us, internally ... each of us becomes aware of FS surrounding us, and the wholeness of the entity, that allows for this perspective of FS ... come when all six of its component parts are unified ... you are so focused on the external, that you don't comprehend that there is only YOU and the UE. The Unification Force is what brings you and the Universal Entity together as One ... each of us make this choice as individuals with free will ... and after the transformation, there is no need for free will because you REALize that you are One .... no effort is required to unify our neighbors, just to (in compassion) make them aware of this choice... just as James has assisted by makeing us aware of the WMMs and the opportunity we have to be whole... instead of fragmented.

It wouldn't be a choice, if it was done FOR us ... would it? When are you going to wake up and see how fragmented humanity is and quit pretending that we are not all connected to each other (like mt climbers) ? When our nation is at war - you are at war too. Until you experience the transformation, your perspective of Unity is just a dream.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next