WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: A. INTELLIGENCE
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:32 pm 
Posting Freak

THE SCIENTIFIC WORLD DOESN’T KNOW YET WHAT IS INTELLIGENCE
THE WORD ITSELF could mean “reading between,” reading between the lines, to be able to discern what is behind the appearances. It is not merely an ability of logical inference, but rather not being able to be fooled by anything or anyone. To measure intelligence by a quotient is to limit it to time-bound structures, where the capability becomes less important than the time it needs to be specifically applied by the mind, that becomes all-important.

We live in a time where time is money. When you work in a factory or at the office you receive a badge, with which you have to register at the latest five minutes before the beginning of the working day, mostly at nine, to five o’clock, but you can only check out three minutes after five. There is a long line of employees waiting in those three minutes. It is not intelligent to leave before they have passed, lest they take fifteen minutes deduction in pay. Everything within the society becomes measured. Modern arts have been very minimalistic and fragmented, like a cut mosaic of diversity to experience and virtual reality was the result.

Continued.....

Post subject: Re: A. INTELLIGENCE
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:12 am 
Posting Freak

What I want to say is, they call that the scientific method. Trial and error. More and more! Because it is easy and you don't have to think. Think for yourself. You only have to remember the formula and fill in the variables, extract the samples, and compare the results. But the results that you would obtain in this proven way are fantastic. It is how our scientists track the behaviors of the masses. When I was a boy in school, I got so clever to follow mathematics, yet it surprised me a bit that probability calculation was to be a branch of mathematics. That was certainly not the way I wouldn't believe in coincidence. I immediately discerned it the external approach and already sensed in advance this that I am writing. They never tell you anything about the history of categories. There are so many things you have never been told and that you do not question.

Continued.....

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:03 pm 
Posting Freak

(...)"the heart-centered values and the intuitive wisdom of your energetic heart, is an infinite resource of intelligence."

"inside you."
(Living From the Heart)

Thank-you.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:59 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

When I read what you express Nathan, I get the urge to start a thread which focuses on things which humans are doing to change the way they live...
...like...you know - the 6 oclock news is often focused on what crap humans do to each other day in day out.

I bet there is some channel which focuses on something which shows humans in a different light.

Do you enjoy your human experience?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:10 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
the time for seeking for intelligence is over ...

.........Image

.........MMMMM..............THIS IS THE DAWNING OF THE AGE OF TRANSPARENCY

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:18 am 
Posting Freak

People are always looking for information, hardly ever do they seek to expand their intelligence. They believe it is a given how intelligent you are and impress this as your reality layered upon an energy system of survival. It is not intelligent to speak your own truth; but it is intelligent to remember a book. Don’t look at what is happening around you too much, or at least not for too long, but listen for what is served on the channels. It is not stimulated to have a talk with each other. We encourage ourselves to hold debates, to exclude one thing and accept another, and especially to say one thing and do another. -- What scientists formulate in their writings is hardly ever the truth! But they are the first ones who should formulate absolutely correctly. To me personally, there is nothing in the world more interesting than that, to investigate how their formulations deviate from the truth. To read something else behind their words that they are expressing, what the energies really mean.

Continued.....

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 9:08 am 
Posting Freak

This is why I could only fail in school. Not only did I hardly study, also within classes—though I was such a good student—there was no way for me to follow the teacher appropriately as I was always distracted to what they were actually doing. What they where doing was something different from what they were saying. My young brain could not yet follow two things at the same time and also remember while it was dumbfounded that people simply did not seem aware of all the consequences. My intelligent questions had to be taken seriously, but they were never used to act upon, they were merely answered to me personally as if I was the only one who needed the clarification. Sometimes I wonder and dream of how blissful the future will be—compared to our rather prehistoric notions of all things. Then it is as if I’m back at school sitting on the bench gazing through that window while these preposterous classes are running besides me, and I realize how I am imprisoned, isolated myself by the social tribalism that is reigning everywhere. Our teachers are not yet educated themselves at the teacher training; which is obviously very necessary. But teachers and professors are actually taught that they always should know better! I really don’t know how to comment on this outrageous situation.

Continued.....

Last edited by Nathan on Sun May 02, 2010 12:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 8:07 pm 
Posting Freak

This subject wrong for this spot....why post it here ...other then to provoke on purpose. ...most likely from the subconscious as i know Nathan would not do on purpose.

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 5:29 am 
Posting Freak

It's a good question, but I added something that may clarify a little where I'm going with this. Thank you for your nice comment but I can assure that there is nothing subconscious about any word I write.

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 12:27 pm 
Posting Freak

Should school not be a place where we are educated for intelligence itself to discriminate in life? Teachers who are not educated can not educate. Education means that you will do what you say, do what you express not necessarily what you perceive; though education itself is doing what is perceived as to process what is perceived without our mind interpretation. This is education. Educate comes from the Latin verb “educare,” and means to bring out from within. Not to bring in from without. Educare is true education. This is the type of education that we must bring about. Bring out from within. It is so unintelligent to impose anything. If you are a teacher listening to what they say you can also demand from the students that they listen—that is not the point. The “point” is, the dynamics of the educational process should not be regulated by the authority at any point essentially. They are within. So it must be brought out from within. The only question is, what is at hand? The moment you see that the spirit behind shows you everything, that is always intelligence telling you. Science has not the slightest idea how this works or even that this is a fact. They have no idea what is intelligence. They think it is some aspect of the individual and I wouldn’t say that is entirely incorrect, but the individuality is more an aspect of intelligence than that their intelligence is an aspect of their individuality. The individual is actually indivisible; their intelligence cannot really be applied to the situation when it is a part of them instead of them wholly. The whole body, mind, and emotional intelligence is truly one intelligence. And this understanding is fundamental.

Continued.....

Last edited by Nathan on Mon May 03, 2010 12:42 pm, edited 6 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 2:30 pm 
Posting Freak

"Our sense of separation from our Source vibration causes our human instrument to remain devolved. The devolution has already occurred; it is merely perpetuated."(L d.2)

"Teacher: The human instrument is regarded by most cultures as a body that is vulnerable and fragile. It is considered flawed and imperfect because it degenerates over time and is susceptible to disease. In some areas, it is considered nothing more than an animate object for the sensing of pleasure or pain. It is held in low regard, and even those who feel a spiritual imperative, regard it as the lesser or lower self.

Student: But it is the lower self isn’t it?

Teacher: It is the vessel of the transcendent soul. When you see a vessel of beauty, do you wonder what is inside it?

Student: I guess when I see a beautiful vessel – like a work of art – I assume the vessel is for appreciation, not utility.

Teacher: It doesn’t require a utilitarian function because its beauty is sufficient a purpose. Correct?

Student: Exactly.

Teacher: The human instrument is the same way. It is a beautifully conceived creation; so much so that most believe it is empty. Its purpose is in itself. They do not see the 24 strata, they perceive only the five dominant strata: skin, muscle, bones, emotions, and mind."(L d.3)

Last edited by seed on Sun May 02, 2010 11:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 4:37 pm 
Posting Freak

Intelligence, as you already mentioned, Nat, is one's ability to learn and retain and apply what they have learned ... you can't expand that with education, you either have the ability to comprehend or you don't ... you may discover ways to make learning easier to comprehend ... but if you do not understand what you are parroting or haven't gained knowledge by experiencing it, it doesn't matter if you read the entire encyclopedia, word for word, from end to end ... or have a Master's degree -if you are not able to comprehend what you have read, you won't have any more intelligence than when you started.

intelligence: the ability to learn or understand or to deal with new or trying situations
comprehend: : to grasp the nature, significance, or meaning of

the WMMs tell us that we can't comprehend FSI when our consciousness is fragmented ...

Because First Source is Unique unto all creation, IT is indescribable, unfathomable, and incomprehensible other than through the tone-vibration of equality stored in the entity level of the human instrument and accessible through the core expression of the entity. Until there are a sufficient number of individuals who operate from the Sovereign Integral consciousness, the genetic mind will make access to this vibration difficult to achieve.

in other words, intelligence is equal to the degree of consciousness the individual was born with...on rare occasions, consciousness can be elevated by personal experiences . Teachers, friends and family may believe that they can increase another's intelligence, but all they can really do is make them aware of things they may otherwise have missed... but if the individual can't comprehend what they are being made aware of, it has no effect on their intelligence.

Take the WMMs for instance, we can be made aware of what the LTO is revealing but if we can't comprehend its purpose... we have gained nothing by reading it. The WMMs also tell us that we carry the degree of consciousness we have from one life-time to another - and that for the first time, humanity has the opportunity to enhance and expand their consciousness in this lifetime, via a "transformation" ... can you comprehend what that means?

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 4:52 pm 
Posting Freak

Nathan wrote:
People are always looking for information, hardly ever do they seek to expand their intelligence. They believe it is a given how intelligent you are and impress this as your reality layered upon an energy system of survival. It is not intelligent to speak your own truth; but it is intelligent to remember a book. Don’t look at what is happening around you too much, or at least not for too long, but listen for what is served on the channels. It is not stimulated to have a talk with each other. We encourage ourselves to hold debates, to exclude one thing and accept another, and especially to say one thing and do another. -- What scientists formulate in their writings is hardly ever the truth! But they are the first ones who should formulate absolutely correctly. To me personally, there is nothing in the world more interesting than that, to investigate how their formulations deviate from the truth. To read something else behind their words that they are expressing, what the energies really mean.

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 5:40 pm 
Posting Freak

WHAT DOES “THE SPIRIT BEHIND” THE SITUATION EXACTLY CONSIST OF?
Of course, the spirit behind the situation consists of energies, energy frequencies, and causal motives. This energetic mesh can be very simple and specific or very complex and chaotic, but the situation is always unique. However, it is here that intelligence, the true intelligence is always found. Within the true situation.

Continued.....

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 9:20 pm 
Posting Freak

just one more direct question that Nat ignores... nothing new, the resistance to awareness in this forum is at an all time high... IMO you guys have run out of time to get prepared for the shItstorm that is coming ... that is here ! In the meantime, my situation has improved 500 fold ... maybe a thousand fold, since I first joined the forum. I figure by the first of June, I will be 100% ready ... to go off grid and still have internet (in a Faraday cage) :lol: with fresh organic food in the ground

between the tools and techniques the WMMs provide and the great relationship I have with the UE survival has moved so far back into the shadows it isn't even a consideration because immortality is blaring over the horizon ... I can understand why someone with your perspective of life, wouldn't want to live through the shift or talk about a transformation or even notice the dawn with all the doom you have to distract you ... but I've never been more excited about life in all my lives !

walking the walk
looking forward to smooth sailing in the eye of the storm. :D

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 8:07 am 
Posting Freak

The situation that you will have is unique. Wherever you go, you should see that you are co-creating a unique situation. It is true that the better you are prepared, the more this uniqueness may turn to your benefit, your benefit and that of others.

Continued.....

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 9:13 am 
Posting Freak

"If you can access your intuitive intelligence, in a sense, increase the bandwidth of your connection to the light energy grid that supports you, a single word can catapult you into understanding, when before a hundred books left you in ignorance.
Intuitive intelligence is the potency of the quantum heart trickling into the three dimensional world. It is the key to the knowledge that matters. For this knowledge changes everything in the dimensions of the past, present and future."(L d-6)

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 10:58 am 
Posting Freak

Funny there's no Heart here, the most powerful Intelligence there is. Quite the over sight Christophe although I know it isn't. You still extoll the intellect above all else and put the heart on the back burner and you wonder why you miss all the wonders. You ignore what makes them possible. You are one who helps to keep the HMS going when its a sinking ship. Another pointless thread and as intelligent as the gong show about wooden toilet seats hurting your bum. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 11:42 am 
Posting Freak

Now this is the moment. I’m prepared, and very at ease as I am, I look at the situation. This is done in one glimpse, you don’t investigate the situation. The situation is the first thing you see. It’s a very simple representation. But the brain should not register it. This is very important. Most of us don’t realize yet the uniqueness of the situation. We are all indoctrinated to think that everything is “normal” or that we are “already used to it” because humanity wants to explore so many things without communicating them in separation. You want to explore this disconnection, this isolation. You are not going to be angry or something or push people around or try to look good. You remain with the glimpses of nothing.

Continued.....

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 12:12 pm 
Posting Freak

http://spiritofmaat.com/may10/innocence.mp3

"Here, each of us exists as a vibratory field connected to the One Field in which we dwell permanently. We are awakening to the simple fact that we exist as One Being with an infinite sensory perception and intelligence, and yet, we remain sovereign and unique within this meshwork of personalities. This uniqueness is found in our vibration just as our Oneness is found in the vibration, the tone of equality, the Symphony of Source.'
(James notes EVT)

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 5:06 pm 
Posting Freak

In this activity you are not a personality. You are blank slate, a clean mirror for all who would look. You live in the now. You act upon what happens, with all that you have ready, when the buttons are pushed by their fingers. You are open. You do not open your mind; students would love it when the teacher opens their mind, so to speak, for then it is chattering time, and sometimes the sky is the limit. You are here in breath… every breath. No mind to refract reality.

Continued.....

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 3:24 am 
Posting Freak

Cv did you forget your meds or what? Or maybe you've had too many. :roll:

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 4:25 am 
Posting Freak

I realize that what I say, or the way I say it for some, is not “normal.” A scientist would probably prefer to have me analyzed and not take my words too serious, but they will not find out about reality who are not ready to transform themselves radically. The “spirit” behind the situation is composed of many causal motives sent out from virtually all who are involved directly or indirectly with the situation. These are many entities, many interests—conflicting interests to be sure—and many, many expressions competing to get more voice.

Now, all these energies are attracted by their purpose, and this is the law of attraction. It is one. And it is not the many that are attracted to the one, as if one “incarnation” was more important than the others, but energy is intelligent. It is “gathering” all motives into one motive—but not gathering momentum—as we know it.

Continued.....

Last edited by Nathan on Tue May 04, 2010 8:33 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 7:25 am 
Posting Freak

But why post this thread here Nathan ?

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 8:23 am 
Posting Freak

Because it is writing a free e-paper that I do, but real-time online together with you.