WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: A. INTELLIGENCE
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 1:33 pm 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
.....A copyright is a copyright.....

.....in MEST.

These materials are meant for those who will read and listen to them.

It will be these individuals who will transform the structures and systems of this planet to the benefit of all.

My words and images, if those are the words you want to use, have no copyright.

You are free to reproduce, distribute, interpret, misinterpret, distort, garble, do what you like, even claim authorship, without my consent or the permission of anybody.

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 7:48 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
There is very little known about Lyricus. It is truly the most enigmatic teaching organization within the broader universe. Its capabilities are unknown, but it is rightly assumed to be respectful of this organization. A 15 2nd Session of Q&A

Anyone on this path expresses with respect, appreciation, and understanding, or the knowledge gained and personal wisdom revealed will not be satisfying, nor will it endure. It is a critical element of our approach to the Grand Portal.

... The WingMakers' discussion forums exist to enable each of you to express your innermost thoughts and findings about the WingMakers' materials. It also enables you to practice and refine your ability to demonstrate respect, appreciation, and understanding. I encourage each of you to integrate these behaviors in your dialogue because they carry a kindling effect for the information contained within these materials -- both for you and those who tread with you on this path.
"Closing comments" Session 2 Q&As

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 9:40 am 
Posting Freak

(...)"you see it does not matter if people draw from their own well and bring forward the powerful truths that live within them, because even these so-called truths, if they seek expression only in words have a shelf life of usefulness of one moment, which, as I’m sure you’ll agree, is exceedingly brief. But the expression in the behaviors of appreciation, compassion, humility, forgiveness, understanding, and valor, these leave an energetic “fragrance” that lasts forever because it entangles and resonates with the Universal Field, and Spirit reapplies this energy to the betterment of the planet and all who live upon her. In short, we need more people who apply the six heart virtues even in the most insignificant corners of their life.

.......I don’t say this lightly, either. I am well aware that it is not easy to outflow compassion to someone who just gave you the finger after cutting you off on the highway. It is not easy to understand why there is so much hatred surfacing between religious organizations or governments or members of the human family. It is not easy to forgive someone who wrongs you intentionally. But this is what is required of those who will assist the human family to become unified and coherent so it may knock upon the door of the Grand Portal, seeking entry into the fifth dimension as a coherent collective and not simply as a group—large as it may be—of individuals.

(James' responses to questions asked by Fred Burks 2008)