WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Liminal Cosmogony
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 1:44 am 
Posting Freak

What I love about these materials and what they suggest doing to help ourselves and others is that it is so very simple to do. There is no past to base any of this on. No earth teachers or philosophies or anything based on the past because all of that is HMS. What we do here is not even called meditation because that would put it in some category or compartment of the HMS and for some discourage them or make them feel inadequate. The Quantum Pause is so very simple and open to everyone willing to do it. The Lyricus Discourses have numerous breathing techniques for everyone willing to do them. Such as HeartMath does. I have found it so much easier and clearer to do these things without basing them on any past from some philosophy or religion. As James said , these times require a new vocabulary and that is because the HMS is so astute on making so much dogmatic or religious or ritual or elitist in some way. We need to be very adaptable and willing to change at the drop of a hat no matter how it appears to others. The Rising Heart is a particularly simple thing to do and opens the Heart so much. And it isn't done the same way as most so called meditations either. It doesn't deal with the chakras , it deals with the Central Sun, the Soar plexus where our individuated signature is and a very open and giving, loving Heart. And I love that it includes women their is no delineation. In Buddhism , notice its mostly men and what women are there are never acknowledged like the men are. Any philosophy or religion that doesn't include women as equal to the men is doomed. So I guess that means most of them. Half of the human race is female you would never know it by most philosophies and religions and Buddhism has become a religion. I love these WMM because they are so utterly open to all and any willing to embrace them and reremember where we all come from and where we are heading. Remember Chamber 23, the painting before its possible to access the Grand Portal.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 2:43 am 

The techniques James and the LTO give us are wonderful....no argument there. To me, they are meditative. I believe meditation means deep contemplation, reflection, introspection and I believe that James would encourage us to deeply contemplate the message the Wingmakers bring to us. I have no problem with 'deep contemplation' instead of 'meditation' though I have no negative connotation to the word. I suppose some people do.

The retreats that I go to are Wingmaker inspired....we Quantum Breathe.... we practice some of the techniques James has given us and we feel the heart virtues flow through.... point being that one can meditate on, or deeply contemplate, anything.

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 8:25 am 

Quote:
What I love about these materials and what they suggest doing to help ourselves and others is that it is so very simple to do. There is no past to base any of this on. No earth teachers or philosophies or anything based on the past because all of that is HMS. What we do here is not even called meditation because that would put it in some category or compartment of the HMS and for some discourage them or make them feel inadequate. The Quantum Pause is so very simple and open to everyone willing to do it. The Lyricus Discourses have numerous breathing techniques for everyone willing to do them. Such as HeartMath does. I have found it so much easier and clearer to do these things without basing them on any past from some philosophy or religion. As James said , these times require a new vocabulary and that is because the HMS is so astute on making so much dogmatic or religious or ritual or elitist in some way. We need to be very adaptable and willing to change at the drop of a hat no matter how it appears to others. The Rising Heart is a particularly simple thing to do and opens the Heart so much. And it isn't done the same way as most so called meditations either. It doesn't deal with the chakras , it deals with the Central Sun, the Soar plexus where our individuated signature is and a very open and giving, loving Heart. And I love that it includes women their is no delineation. In Buddhism , notice its mostly men and what women are there are never acknowledged like the men are. Any philosophy or religion that doesn't include women as equal to the men is doomed. So I guess that means most of them. Half of the human race is female you would never know it by most philosophies and religions and Buddhism has become a religion. I love these WMM because they are so utterly open to all and any willing to embrace them and reremember where we all come from and where we are heading. Remember Chamber 23, the painting before its possible to access the Grand Portal.

OK Karen...I think I need to respond to what Shay said above so that my position is clarified with regard to the issues she brings up. I do agree that we must not get caught up in what some would identify as "religions"...basically any ideology which is fixed and not fluid. Our ideas and perceptions constantly shift and change as we evolve. That's one of the reasons I love the James/Wingmakers/LTO materials. Let me revisit my decision to volunteer two weeks at a Buddhist ashram. First of all, I am not Buddhist or affiliated with any religion or organized group or so-called guru. I am an individual, but I interact with other individuals who don't always believe or think the same as I do...like Shay. If I only interacted with people who thought exactly the same as myself, I would be a very lonely person. While I don't completely embrace the Buddhist philosophy, I do enjoy meditating with these particular Buddhists as they have three group meditations a day in a beautiful space which is very close to where I live. You will appreciate this Shay...the ashram was actually founded by a woman and the two people in charge are women, but they have a pretty good mix of both men and women in the community. These Buddhists do a great deal of good in the community and as I mentioned previously, their core focus is service. Sort of along the same line as the LTO.

I agree with Shay that the meditations suggested by James/LTO are excellent, but the Quantum Pause is actually a method for getting into a deeper state of consciousness in order to access a truly meditative state. Meditation is extremely important and you won't grow spiritually without it. It is only when you are able to stop your mind, truly be in the moment, and feel what that moment is about that you begin to extricate yourself from the Human Mind System. Being in this state of no thought is profoundly alive with sensation. I believe the James/Wingmakers/LTO materials are a wonderful resource of knowledge, but they are also a doorway to the kind of knowledge and knowing that is not found in words or books.

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 3:11 am 
Posting Freak

I have always loved this quote from William Blake who was centuries ahead of his time and I think it says...a lot... in a succinct if not somewhat elegant and eloquent manner what I just said in numerous cumbersome words about adapting to the moment....for what it's worth...again... Poetry is never the words, it's what's inbetween them... :lol: :lol: :lol:

He who binds to himself a joy
Does the winged life destroy;
But he who kisses the joy as it flies
Lives in eternity's sun rise.

William Blake

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 2:11 pm 
Posting Freak

Aspirant wrote:
Quote:

OK Karen...I think I need to respond to what Shay said above so that my position is clarified with regard to the issues she brings up. I do agree that we must not get caught up in what some would identify as "religions"...basically any ideology which is fixed and not fluid. Our ideas and perceptions constantly shift and change as we evolve. That's one of the reasons I love the James/Wingmakers/LTO materials. Let me revisit my decision to volunteer two weeks at a Buddhist ashram. First of all, I am not Buddhist or affiliated with any religion or organized group or so-called guru. I am an individual, but I interact with other individuals who don't always believe or think the same as I do...like Shay. If I only interacted with people who thought exactly the same as myself, I would be a very lonely person. While I don't completely embrace the Buddhist philosophy, I do enjoy meditating with these particular Buddhists as they have three group meditations a day in a beautiful space which is very close to where I live. You will appreciate this Shay...the ashram was actually founded by a woman and the two people in charge are women, but they have a pretty good mix of both men and women in the community. These Buddhists do a great deal of good in the community and as I mentioned previously, their core focus is service. Sort of along the same line as the LTO.

I agree with Shay that the meditations suggested by James/LTO are excellent, but the Quantum Pause is actually a method for getting into a deeper state of consciousness in order to access a truly meditative state. Meditation is extremely important and you won't grow spiritually without it. It is only when you are able to stop your mind, truly be in the moment, and feel what that moment is about that you begin to extricate yourself from the Human Mind System. Being in this state of no thought is profoundly alive with sensation. I believe the James/Wingmakers/LTO materials are a wonderful resource of knowledge, but they are also a doorway to the kind of knowledge and knowing that is not found in words or books.

You are referring to the Intelligence of the Heart. It is not found in words and books so much as knowing how to access it within oneself and it is not through focusing in or on the head one does this and meditation emphasizes bringing energy up to the head. Something interesting I found was when I first experienced the kundalini having no clue about meditation or any thing of that sort at the time some years ago. The energy that flowed up through me was so powerful that I left my body consciously so easily afterwards. However, before that happened when the energy hit my Heart seal it was like an explosion of satiny white and golden light, I was no longer just a physical body, I didn't feel that anymore, and I was filled with an indescribable Love that can't be defined, It was me completely, and I have been looking to experience it all the time since. It brought me to the WMM because of the depth in which they touch my Heart. It was through my Heart that the kundalini had the most lasting impression on me. I don't know how it is for others who have experienced the kundalini I just know it was my Heart that was more powerfully affected than my head. For me it shows the importance of mastering emotions and especially what comes from the HMS because those are the only emotions contrived from an artificial system bent on using low frequency emotions to keep people ignorant about their true and very lovely Source. And its all in the head ,the predominant lower mind and its relatives in reaction and cause and effect. :wink: .

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 6:23 pm 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
I have always loved this quote from William Blake who was centuries ahead of his time and I think it says...a lot... in a succinct if not somewhat elegant and eloquent manner what I just said in numerous cumbersome words about adapting to the moment....for what it's worth...again... Poetry is never the words, it's what's inbetween them... :lol: :lol: :lol:

He who binds to himself a joy
Does the winged life destroy;
But he who kisses the joy as it flies
Lives in eternity's sun rise.

William Blake

As an aside, to not get too attached to anything and to be able to let it go when something else presents itself that shows more and requires change and adaptability and to be this open all the time is what Blakes' quote means to me. It means to expect the unexpected instead of living for and with the predictable and expectations that limit us and others.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 9:47 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
to me, it means, you have to be flying ... to get that kiss :wink:

(been there done that) :wink:

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 9:53 pm 
Posting Freak

I love flying! :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 7:39 am 

Shay...what you are describing is a wonderful experience of unity. And it is especially wonderful if you are able to experience this state of love/unity on a daily basis. While I have experienced many extraordinary states in meditation, the only way I have been able to build upon these fleeting experiences and make them more permanent is to practice regularly. I do agree with you that the heart is key and you can't "stop thoughts" by focusing on the head. The point of "stopping thoughts" is to not be in the head. And obviously, you must master the emotions first. I can't help but note that you have introduced the topic of meditation in two different forum discussions. This is what I wrote at the other forum.
Quote:
For you to even begin to know what meditation is about, you must stop your thoughts. You cannot escape the Human Mind System until you stop your thoughts. It is only after you do this that you access a different kind of intelligence, the heart intelligence that James talks about. I've been meditating for at least 25 years. I can tell you from experience that I absolutely had no concept of where I would be today in my meditations when I started. It has taken years of hard work and meditating many hours to get to this place that would have been incomprehensible to me 25 years ago. There are no shortcuts, but the rewards are priceless. I am inundated with such love that most people have probably never experienced. I am bathed in waves of love almost every day that possess this different intelligence I've been trying to explain to you.

Actually "hard work" doesn't sound nearly as pleasant as your experience, but I studied a great deal and the task of processing and releasing trauma is definitely not easy. These are the things I had to do outside of my meditations in order for me to grow spiritually and for my meditations to evolve. You can be grateful indeed if your life experience did not include the "hard work" that I describe. I've also had the fortunate experience of "grace" for which I am extremely grateful, the aid and assistance from places unknown...I certainly would never have experienced samadhi without it. We can all be grateful for the assistance of others and all of the "helping hands" along the way. Hopefully, this forum is a place where we support each other so that we all grow and evolve.

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 10:07 pm 
Posting Freak

Aspirant, I attended a school for 10 years and most people would not believe the kind of 'hard work' as you term it that we did there and there are people there who still do. I am no longer a part of it such as I was but it was invaluable for the experiences. We did things blindfolded such as archery and finding our way out of the woods and into a paddock where a Labyrinth stood which we had to find the entrance to and then once inside find the VOID. Yes, I said completely blindfolded for the whole session which lasted hours usually. Did I become aware of what is mind and what is another kind of intelligence and which of the 2 was more accurate and effective if not more coherent? Yes I did. It also helped to develop inner senses so that on pitch black nights when I was making my way to my home in the woods I didn't need my physical eyes to see the way or any kind of artificial light. We also did all night focus in various weather conditions and were to stay so deeply in focus we didn't notice the blizzard happening around us. Some did Tahoma where with barely anything on they would sit in the lotus position and generate enough heat from their bodies that they could stay warm the entire time and the snow would actually melt around them. I loved the challenge of this and these are just a few of the things we did. In that time period of 10 years my brain was rewired for all that I learned there so that when I came back to where I am currently people weren't quite sure about me anymore at all because I wasn't that person in the past they tried to see me as. This isn't personal so much as demonstrating what I have been saying and giving you an idea of some of what I have experienced and worked dam-n hard for. However, that school is not for everyone and I never thought I would leave it. But, I did and its because these WMM have influenced me to such a degree or so deeply that It was the right thing for me to take the next step in my process by leaving that school that I still love to this day and always will. It has taken me 6 years to really engage these materials without comparing them to anything else and that was not an easy process. I sure could see what beliefs I held that interfered with truly engaging these materials so when I sent you that verse by Blake I meant it. Its a process and it doesn't stop and it is moving and we have to be ready to drop what we learned yesterday so that we can be open to what is now and then drop that if necessary for whatever else. It's the nature of the Heart Intelligence to flow and go....and be in the moment because when there no time exists... The end of time for some is really the end of time and some have been and are still preparing for what that is like because it ain't Kansas anymore for the HMS is transmuted and resolved.I don't know if you will understand this and that's OK too, I do appreciate what you contribute here , it is refreshing and I feel your honesty and appreciate that very much. Thank you. :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 1:05 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
True to the standards of Lyricus. Liminal Cosmogony is not concerned with the cosmological ordering of the multiverse or the physics of time and space as they unravel in the void. The teachers of Lyricus are more concerned with the delicate human connection between the soul and the human instrument, and how this integration can be activated and its activation sustained amid third and fourth dimensional emotional turmoil, misinformation, mental static, and spurious electromagnetic fields , to name a few.

The Rising Heart

I just love the challenge of doing this and watching the subterfuge just drop away like dust in the wind...so that the connection is strong and laid bare...

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 11:42 pm 
Posting Freak

Doing the Rising Heart exercise just opens up the HEART more and more for more and more to flow through it both ways. And in this AC flow transparency and honesty are sooo easy to do....which makes valor a given... :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:40 am 
Posting Freak

Compassion and flowing through as it does from so many Hearts (or the One Heart in a sense...) to that grid which envelopes the planet is a wonderful thing. I love that the grid of Compassion is inclusive of so many naturally giving Hearts... and there are many... :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:13 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
“The elegance of time is that it unravels the structures of space that have sealed love from itself.”

of the LTO from The Art of the Genuine, Understanding, p.10

These human bodies fitted so tightly and processed over time with the HMS is the structure of space referred to here and it includes the mental and emotional bodies as well, those of the lower frequencies that operate with the HMS programming which all of us wear and, for some aware of it, are endeavoring to bust through...so that the Love can shine... :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:39 pm 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
For a dear friend of mine who loves this as much as I do. :wink: :D

Quote:
------------------------------------------------------------Foreword

This paper is an excerpt from the original work known as Liminal Cosmogony , a body of teachings employed by the Lyricus Teaching Order. These teachings are the carefully chosen words and energetic transfers of Lyricus teachers, who have expressed them from an ancient, yet distinctly relevant voice. They are colored in our language and culture not because they are texts composed for our specific species or planet, but because all planets and their inhabitants evolve in a similar ascendant path through transformative shifts to higher light and intelligence.

Earth is passing through one of these corridors of higher dimensional light energy right now, and many of you are aware of this. This is part of your awakening and activation: to know that the earth is on an ascendant path, that this path includes you in a purposeful relationship, and that these new energies will restructure and realign the culture of humanity in profound and positive ways. One of these ways is a new intensity and focus of collective intelligence and empowerment.It is a goal of Lyricus to provide frameworks in which students of its works can empower themselves to be agents of spiritual awakening, align to the earth's ascendancy, and assist earth and the beings upon her in this dimensional transition.

This particular excerpt is focused on a technique called The Rising Heart. It is being released at this time because the energies of the Central Sun and the teachers of light are clearing a path to enable a stronger telepathic connection with those who desire this new empowerment. Those of you who have asked the Universal Creator or Higher Intelligence to activate your highest purpose; this paper, perhaps, is one of ITS responses.

True to the standards of Lyricus. Liminal Cosmogony is not concerned with the cosmological ordering of the multiverse or the physics of time and space as they unravel in the void. The teachers of Lyricus are more concerned with the delicate human connection between the soul and the human instrument, and how this integration can be activated and its activation sustained amid third and fourth dimensional emotional turmoil, misinformation, mental static, and spurious electromagnetic fields , to name a few.

The cosmological landscape becomes clear when the species transcends the duality of the third and fourth dimensions and possesses direct perception of the Divine Plan of Expansion and Ascendancy. There is no text required for this higher dimensional knowledge. What humanity needs at this stage of its evolution is the knowledge of how to live as soul within the worlds of time and space. This is precisely what Liminal Cosmogony is designed to provide.
The Rising Heart

I just finished rereading this paper again and as usual whenever I reread it I understand that much more and it makes me feel simply wonderful. I found a connection with something written in the PCI about the HMS and how it is countered if not the effects of the DSIND reversed and POLARITY transcended through employing the technique offered in the Rising Heart paper. This is a wonderful side effect of this technique plus helping the Species of the planet as a whole. :wink: :D .

Quote:
Death Stress Implant Network Detour (DSIND) – As its long title suggests, DSIND is the
descent into humanness and the tether of custody to the material world. Within the solar
plexus region of the human instrument is the DSIND module of HMS. This gets a little
complicated because you have to look at HMS as the master network, and then there are
nodes or implants that plug into HMS. One of these is DSIND, and while it is anchored in
the solar plexus, it is an intricate network that develops exponentially upward into the
heart, neck, and head regions. This is an etheric structure that collects, absorbs, and
distributes fear, anxiety, stress, and restlessness.
While the fear of the future dominates this module – from a programming perspective –
Anu was careful to connect it to the primal fear of death and non-existence. DSIND
creates much of the dysfunction in the human family in terms of its behavioral
deficiencies. It also activates humans for service in religion and spirituality paths.

Polarity System (PS) – This is a sub-node of DSIND designed to create polarities in the
HMS and thus create friction between the polarities, and from this friction manifest
discord and disharmony. If you exist in HMS (and you do), then you exist in polarity. It is
truly that simple. Polarity is what activates and feeds the HMS. It is the “food” of HMS
because in polarity the human instrument is lost in separation, which is precisely the
point of HMS as intended by its designers.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:45 pm 
Posting Freak

Thank you for sharing this Blessings Be truly yours.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:19 pm 
Posting Freak

The HMS is built to make the human instrument very susceptible to stress because then it has a better chance of breaking down and the entity using it having to reincarnate to keep the HMS going in another body and feeding those interdimensional beings to keep them going. However, there are those who are onto to this such as HeartMath and James who both offer techniques that cut down the stress and offer more that enhances the human instrument if not in activating it for its higher purpose. We have much to appreciate if we are willing to apply what is given and therefore seeing that it does work like a few here have and are doing.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:44 pm 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
Quote:
If you will inhale the light of the Central Sun, and take it into your soul's workshop, adding your fingerprint of love for your brothers and sisters, and then release this higher light to them and your planet, you are creating this higher connection in this simple act. Not only for yourself, but for all. All of the human family benefits for we all rise on the same currents of divine love and the higher intelligence that prevades it.

So simple to do and really requires little time to do it in many times a day. :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:30 am 
 WWW  Profile

If you truly want this paper into your system, try writing it our in your own cursive handwriting. See how it feels to you and the impact of the words on your whole being.The words seem to be imprinted into all your modalities when you write it out.

I did the Living Truth and I find I have gain so much from that experience. I was thinking of doing The Rising Heart next.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:21 pm 
Posting Freak

What a great idea Darlene! I know what you mean for all that I have written by hand of other works by beings and how some seems branded in my heart for how well I seem to understand and know it. The Living Truth is an excellent story to copy, it's one of my favorites. Thanx for the suggestion. :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:57 pm 
Posting Freak

I have copied the Rising Heart paper on this thread verbatim. I love this technique and do it everyday and throughout some days especially as a natural part of my meditations along with the Quantum Pause and various techniques given us from the 6 Lyricus Discourses.Whether sitting in the lotus position which I am accustomed too, sitting in the car or on the bus or lying down, doesn't matter so much as being awake in just doing it with a sincere open Heart that simply wants too. It's all a process over time....

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:33 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
This particular excerpt is focused on a technique called The Rising Heart. It is being released at this time because the energies of the Central Sun and the teachers of light are clearing a path to enable a stronger telepathic connection with those who desire this new empowerment. Those of you who have asked the Universal Creator or Higher Intelligence to activate your highest purpose; this paper, perhaps, is one of ITS responses.

Foreword of The Rising Heart

They're hererrrrrrrrr! :wink: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:59 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
yes, living here on my ranch(ette) I have the opportunity to get out in all sorts of weather, twice a day ... to feed my critters and commune with Nature ... I have seen some spectacular sunsets ... and yesterday there was a brilliant complete double rainbow over my house (or it appeared that way from my perspective from the stables) ... I should take my camera with me-but I already lost my cell phone once in the field ( had my daughter call me until I located it) To me when I see these things, and even though I know that perhaps another thousand people are seeing the same things - it is a very personal message from Nature to me - and sometimes it touches me so deeply, I weep, in humility for what is provided me, without asking, 24/7.... above an beyond the call of duty - Nature is the ultimate example of unconditional love on earth
and the greatest out pouring of Wisdom and Art ever manifested (for free every moment of our lives)

the Rising Heart technique give me the opportunity to express my Gratitude for Nature and to assist in its work ... it is a huge job, nurturing us all - my breath is such a small thing to ask ... and consciously giving it, with what I receive from the Galaxy (again without asking) establishes a relationship with Earth/Nature and the Universe that allows me to appreciate wholeness even more.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:59 am 
Posting Freak

I love the wonderful effect Nature can have on people if their hearts are open to it. That is when seeming magic happens.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:55 am 
Posting Freak

I love The Rising Heart because Compassion is so heart rendering effective and powerful. Shifts happen.

Cathedral - CS&N

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next