WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Liminal Cosmogony
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:41 pm 
Posting Freak

Something else I find interesting about the RH is that the energy comes down from the Central Sun to the solar plexus where the ego resides and then up midway to the Heart's Crown and is radiated outward to all of our sisters and brothers everywhere in appreciation and compassion. Usually when doing breathing exercises of the old school, one is trying to bring the energy up through the 6 seals and out through the 7th. The RH is an entirely different process and different effect if only because it gives to everyone else and isn't so head centered. I can't do the old school thing any more because it keeps the HMS going. It feeds it. :wink:

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:28 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
Death Stress Implant Network Detour (DSIND) – As its long title suggests, DSIND is the
descent into humanness and the tether of custody to the material world. Within the solar
plexus region of the human instrument is the DSIND module of HMS. This gets a little
complicated because you have to look at HMS as the master network, and then there are
nodes or implants that plug into HMS. One of these is DSIND, and while it is anchored in
the solar plexus, it is an intricate network that develops exponentially upward into the
heart, neck, and head regions. This is an etheric structure that collects, absorbs, and
distributes fear, anxiety, stress, and restlessness.
While the fear of the future dominates this module – from a programming perspective –
Anu was careful to connect it to the primal fear of death and non-existence. DSIND
creates much of the dysfunction in the human family in terms of its behavioral
deficiencies. It also activates humans for service in religion and spirituality paths.

This from the Camelot Interview is interesting in that when doing the RH exercise we imagine a flow coming down and through to the solar plexus and from there up and radiated out through the Heart's Crown. In doing so I would think that the more we do this we can disable the DSIND. And clear away all the fear, anxiety, stress and restlessness and the effects thereof. The RH would also take care of the sub-node of Polarity transcending it. :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:06 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
The cosmological landscape becomes clear when the species transcends the duality of the third and fourth dimensions and possesses direct perception of the Divine Plan of Expansion and Ascendancy. There is no text required for this higher dimensional knowledge. What humanity needs at this stage of its evolution is the knowledge of how to live as soul within the worlds of time and space. This is precisely what Liminal Cosmogony is designed to provide.
Introduction of the Rising Heart

This is quite specific in instructing us in how to turn our souls inside out, how to live it when we do, and through doing so, accessing higher dimensions allowing us to directly see what the Divine Plan of Expansion and Ascendancy is.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:49 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
Earth is passing through one of these corridors of higher dimensional light energy right now, and many of you are aware of this....

It was so cool yesterday when talking to an older client of mine who has no idea about the Wingmakers or any of this stuff . We were talking about how time seems to be going so fast and how the Earth seems so unpredictable along with a lot of other things. And she looked at me and said yes, you can feel the changes and all of that and a lot of people are feeling it. She said it with no fear and as if its just inevitable and that we need to just go with it. So people are seeing this and feeling it and not all of them are in fear they also feel the need to go with the flow instead. I found that so reassuring. :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:02 am 
Posting Freak

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:07 pm 

This is a repeat of a statement that I posted elsewhere, but it is much more relevant in this location. This regards the art image above with Leonardo da Vinci's "Vitruvian Man". I believe this is an allusion to the Quantum Presence and it is an image that is repeated in at least two other locations...the video icon at the EVT website and on page 41 of the "Living From the Heart" paper. From my own experience, this is not an entirely accurate representation as the Quantum Presence is a multidimensional solar being...when I looked into the heart of the being, I could see dimensions layered into infinity. Imagine that the heart is the vanishing point of a one-point perspective with the image of the Man repeated layer upon layer, but diminishing in size as the images approach the vanishing point. Each image of the Man is seemingly dancing or radiating thus giving the impression of multiple arms and legs much the same as Hindu gods are sometimes depicted. Leonardo obviously had an experience with his Quantum Presence which perhaps explains his genius. (I frankly admit to no genius.) I have even wondered if Leonardo might be one of James' incarnations. This goes back to another statement that I mentioned in a previous post about the heart being a multidimensional doorway. See how in the image above, there appears to be a sun at the heart. The being that I saw actually shone like the sun which made it rather difficult to look at. It also looked like me.

The being appeared to me in a dream many years ago. I believe it was trying to help me with the bleed-through from another incarnation that was affecting my current life. I began having dreams about that other life after this experience. I will tell you a bit more about this radiant being. In the dream, I was standing on a beach looking out to sea along with thousands of others who had gathered there. For some reason, we all knelt down upon our knees. Then there was a powerful atomic explosion out over the sea with a blast of light. Large waves rolled in completely covering me up and when the waves receded, we could see the being. It radiated and completely filled the sky. When it spoke, it's voice was thunder and the earth shook. I was very much afraid, but when I looked into it's eyes I saw tremendous compassion there. That was the word that came into my mind..."compassion". As it looked like me, I believe this was my Quantum Presence. This is the power that we have within us.

James also makes the following statement in Audio Interview Two with Mark Hempel:

Quote:
I’ll give you an example. I can tell you the core truth in as little as two sentences. Here goes: “Just as the sun is the presence of God in our collective universe, you are the presence of God in your local universe. You are a light being in a universe of equal beings, each one is just as essential to the whole.” So you see in these two sentences I have told you the seeds of Truth from which all other wisdom arises. There is nothing to be confused about in this Truth unless, of course, you fall back on your historical knowledge, so if you are confused you must bear some responsibility for your confusion, as it comes to you out of comparison.

8:54. Take the first sentence. “Just like the sun is the presence of God in our collective universe.” What does it mean? The sun and God are one and the same? Well, for many this would be heresy. In some periods of our history you would have been killed for saying this—and yet it’s the truth. Though it’s more complex than simply saying, “Sun and God are identical.” So the words themselves begin to confound truth.
So to simplify your own truth you need to have a framework from which your beliefs arise. The framework of Lyricus is to live a love-centered life by expressing the six heart virtues to all within your local universe. As you do this you become a conductor of your emotional system and you become the Presence of God in your world. It’s a very simple framework, and one that springs forth from the most ancient of worlds, yet there’s really been no evolution provided to it. It’s not undergone interpretations, it’s not been embroidered by any religious institution, it is not owned by anyone.

I believe this "Core Truth" is also an allusion to the Quantum Presence.

Last edited by Aspirant on Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:16 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:49 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
I believe this "Core Truth" is also an allusion to the Quantum Presence.

Yes I feel this too and that the Quantum Presence facilitates the Sovereign Integral which contains the QP and the HMS, which is such a wonderful saving grace in by passing the HMS in favor of using the QP instead. Also, thank you for bringing this beautiful picture to our attention. I want to sit with it for a while and see what you see.... :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:34 pm 
Posting Freak

Aspirant, I wonder if our future self and Quantum Presence are similar both being composite beings? In that picture the Heart at the bottom could represent the Compassion grid because you can see the grid like structure it is in the middle of and it could also be the Heart of the planet as well. I see myself as a conduit for the energy of Earth flowing up through me and out and the energy of the cosmos flowing down through me into the Earth. I feel connected to the Heart of the planet connecting to the Heart of the cosmos. A bridge if you will. A two way bridge where energy radiates out of the Heart area in my body whether coming in from the cosmos or coming up from the Earth. That a male body is used still seems like something of the old way of thinking where the male represents all. Maybe in the future a more apt symbol will be used that doesn't leave out half of the human race on the planet with the HMS purposely diminishing the significance of the female and tried to make irrelevant with its programming. I realize that the symbol used for this is carrying further what it was meant to from the time of Leonardo. I also heard that Leonardo could of been a woman. :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:56 pm 
Posting Freak

The more I reread and go over these materials the more I see how composite we truly are and that the personality is a facade like in the poem, "I live Where You Live"..."You fathom a mask that glistens a feeble photon of light"...our greatest source of knowledge if you will, is the composite we are such is First Source and much power is there too. :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:17 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
yes, the personality is such a small (yet important) part of our wholeness... people like Actors, most likely get the most caught up in their personalities ... maybe because they switch them so often in their profession, that they cling to them, for fear of loosing them ... or maybe some are trying to be role models (even for themself) and create them to wear out, like a mask ???

The materials have a bit to say about the personality too, but not from the LC but the IC :wink:

If you click on the diagram that pertains to the Architecture of the Individuated Consciousness, you will see the disproportion between the human personality and the immensity of the individuated consciousness. The human personality is where the individual lives during its waking life. It is also where virtually all media – television, music, film is designed to interface with the individual.
It is vital that the individual know the magnitude of their structure, and how the human personality can become more aware of the “component parts” of its consciousness and how they function. The reason for this is simple: in the conceptual understanding of your vastness is contained the seed that expands your sense of adventure and experimentation.

I cropped the corner of the pic above (for a visual)
...........Image

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:25 am 
Posting Freak

Interesting because James also says he is not a personality. Perhaps, because given the HMS that is pretty well all that most caught up in it think they are.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:57 pm 

I do view the being I saw in my dream as my future self. I guess I'm not as attracted to analyzing things the way you guys are, so wondering whether the heart in the art piece represents the Compassion Grid just doesn't ignite my interest in speculation. Certainly, I am very grateful for the compassion that I experienced. When I can relate a personal experience to something I've observed in the materials which produces a meaningful realization then I am more inclined to a bit of analysis because I feel inspired to do so. Otherwise, I am inclined to study the materials knowing that much happens on a non-verbal level which will filter into my awareness when it is appropriate. The experience you (Shay) described of being an energetic "bridge" sounds like a powerful one and I'm sure is much more fulfilling as an experience compared to the analysis of it.

Even as I write this, I must laugh at myself. James does make these materials a bit complicated despite the caveat that it is all ultimately simple. Perhaps, I'm just taking the easy way out because frankly some of the conversations you guys indulge in make my head spin. Or perhaps, you've just caught me on a day when I'm not prone to mental exercise.

Did James really say he is not a personality? I find that amusing because in his audio interview he came across as a personality to me...albeit a very interesting and intriguing one. I don't doubt that he operates in some very rarefied fields and he can intellectualize with the best of them, but his poetry, music, and art speak to me of someone with a great deal of passion, so I may have to call him on that.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:16 pm 
Posting Freak

The compassion grid dovetails very nicely with the Rising Heart exercise of the paper. Energetic transfers are not so much analysis as they are the intent of the LTO coming through to one because they are open in receiving it to whatever degree that is. And to discuss it is a good thing because everyone here is still in the HMS and still using their intellect and if these kind of discussions help to understand more I think that's a good thing. Energetic transfers are felt first and if one allows it the mind will interpret according to the Heart and not according to the HMS and that kind of interpretation can be felt too. Of course I much prefer the former of the two. It's in the Consciousness Media interview James says he's not a personality and that's because he knows that the personality is a facade(MASK) and is what in the 3rd Event Temple is taken off of the Heart and offered to the calm night sky. (The poem "I Live Where You Live"). Funny, I don't term this as an analysis so much as a greater understanding that grows every time I go over the materials. That it flows so readily without logic or reason pleases me even more. :wink: :lol:

P.S. I love what you experienced from looking at the picture. I love reading the different perceptions of some about what they see it just adds more flavor to the Whole of it. After all beyond time we are a consciously aware composite too, imagine what that's like. :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:30 am 
Posting Freak

yes, I can see where James would not want to be seen as a "personality" ... which is not to say I can't imagine him as without humor or temper ... but that he is genuine and authentic, with no time for "mind games" ... or superficial dramas

he mentioned, several times that he did not "create" or compose the poetry (or the music or the materials for that mater) and in the Interviews, Dr N mentions that he had some difficulty finding the right words to convey their "message" ... I believe it is safe to say that he always attaches his "signature" to what he has written - perhaps to differentiate it from what he "translated"

Sarah: Are you saying then that the poetry carries the central meaning of each chamber?"

Dr. Neruda: "I'm not sure, but it does seem that the poetry is somehow implied symbolically in the chamber painting that it's associated with. The problem is that the poetry is so highly interpretive that it's impossible to know precisely what its theme is intended to be. Also, and I should have mentioned this before, but the grammar and syntax of their language is very different from ours in that they have no end to their language punctuated with periods.

"In other words, if we made a literal translation, there would be no sentence structure--more like a logic syntactical approach--which simply means an abstracted language flow which would be, for most people, very difficult to understand. When I was doing the translations of the poetry, I placed it in a sentence structure that fragmented its meaning so that it could be better understood. Perhaps in the process I unintentionally changed the meaning, but it was either that or the poetry would be too abstracted to understand." (2nd Neruda Interview)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

of course, the book is fictional, as are the characters, however James explains that the events are factual ... in the Creator Section of the webpage

to me, analysis is when we question "why" we think or do things ... like study the materials... I believe the materials explain themselves if you ponder them enough as well as why they are here, now.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:32 pm 

You are right, I must be more thoughtful before tossing out asides. James is not an ego-personality, but he is an extremely unique individual. Even James talks about how individuality is heightened in oneness in the Conscious Media Interview.
Quote:
"This oneness does not mean that individuality will no longer exist, quite the opposite.
Individuality is heightened in the One Being paradigm, it is simply aligned to a
collective purpose, and this purpose is to explore and share the accumulated wisdom
of the One Being through creation."

Starduster said this:
Quote:
he mentioned, several times that he did not "create" or compose the poetry (or the music or the materials for that mater) and in the Interviews, Dr N mentions that he had some difficulty finding the right words to convey their "message" ... I believe it is safe to say that he always attaches his "signature" to what he has written - perhaps to differentiate it from what he "translated"

You will find this interesting. This is Mark Hempel's answer to an email from Fred Burks on Feb. 18. 2008.
Quote:
Question 2: When did James come in, and how did you know to believe that he was responsible for the material?
When I started getting the materials sent to me to publish the site, I knew someone was behind the content creation that was not a regular guy, so to speak. I didn’t know it was one person as it seemed logical that a group was behind the content. However, as I began to get involved in the production of the First Source disc, I began to interact more with Sarah and finally James came into the picture about the middle of production. He began to make his presence felt in the reviews of the interface, content, and overall design. And then I had a formal email introduction and it was clear, or at least clearer, what the project was about and who was its creator. That said, I remained a doubting Thomas right up to the day I met James in person in upstate New York. That meeting made it clear that he was orchestrating not only the content but the entire vision of what WingMakers > Lyricus > and Event Temples was creating.

When you look under "Help" at EVT2 you will find the production team credits...there were several people involved and James was given credit for concept and general production. Also, if you looked at the painting "The Energetic Heart" it says "Original Painting:James". I think James has contributed quite a bit of creative work...writing, art, music, & even poetry to these websites that is his personal work. Certainly, he is greatly inspired by the Wingmakers. James repeatedly refers to the Neruda material as "mythology" so I really don't know about that content, but you can speculate for sure. Recall that in the Audio Interview 3 with Mark, he says the following:
Quote:
11:09 James: It was about this time, yes. But the real impetus for my work came from
experimentation. And by this I mean honing the crafts of poetry, music composition,
painting, writing and looking at each of these expressions as extensions of my self—my
Higher Self. I knew that this would come forward only if it was aligned with the mission
I came to serve.
11:34: At an early age I had begun to paint and was quite good at it, but by the time I was
eleven I had begun to see my art as more than painting… it became a symbol of the
higher frequencies I was in contact with, and, as a result, everything else flowed
including the poetry, music, philosophy and writings. The paintings became the
conductor of the project.
Around the time I was 15… I became aware that my experimentation on how these
different art forms could be brought together was designed to serve the mythology of the
WingMakers.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:47 pm 
Posting Freak

Responses from James - Session 2

Question 1 -- Am I correct in believing that the events and technologies as depicted in the Ancient Arrow story are correct, whilst the names, places, organisations, photo's and artifacts are fictitious/mythological? I assume that the factual aspects of the story were obtained by yourself through a form of RV?

You are correct on both accounts.

Question 2 -- In answer to a previous question, you said that the Ancient Arrow story was factual because there were 'techniques that could be applied to secure the information'. Do you mean remote viewing, and its associated Re-Play technology?

The information is based on factual data secured through a form of remote viewing, referred to by my teaching organization as sensory bi-location. SBL is different from classic RV because it is associated with the higher mind rather than the psychic channels of astral vision. Because of this distinction, SBL permits one to analyze motive and intent, in addition to the sensory/action environment that RV technology acknowledges. SBL is also more focused on active sensory channel selection, rather than reactive selection as in the case of RV. ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I went to the help page in session II and didn't see the "production" team listed but I think most of us know who has been involved with assisting James to manifest the LTO's work... they have all been members of this forum except for one, that I know of (what do I know) ... who has his own website (several do). From what I understand, help comes and goes and they are not solicited but volunteer their time and efforts ... but just from observations, there is a small core of individuals who have been committed to the work, who have been there from the beginning and never "left" ... this is not to suggest that anyone other than Mark (and Sarah) has actually met James as "the creator" of the WMMs... (I don't know anything about James other than what he has made public) or to suggest that he doesn't have a real social life (and job) outside of the WMM's community where he is not associated with the LTO... but it stands to reason that "James" would have to be in contact with quite a few people (via Mark) to get this "production" launched, and that he has either as "James" or by some other name influenced the lives of many people even in casual conversations throughout his life. :wink:

there has been talk over the years of books, and movies, and Kerry Casidy has made it known that she has some rights to a movie but so far that is all it is - talk. Lately the website has not been the only place where James releases "new materials" and as in the case of the Burk letter, and the last two interviews, and you tubes, "members" were not the first to know about "new materials" and were notified "through the grapevine" (days later) or in the forum and these things don't show up in the "what's new" section of the official website for months ... if at all.

Last edited by starduster on Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:14 pm 
Posting Freak

Aspirant wrote:
You are right, I must be more thoughtful before tossing out asides. James is not an ego-personality, but he is an extremely unique individual. Even James talks about how individuality is heightened in oneness in the Conscious Media Interview.
Quote:
"This oneness does not mean that individuality will no longer exist, quite the opposite.
Individuality is heightened in the One Being paradigm, it is simply aligned to a
collective purpose, and this purpose is to explore and share the accumulated wisdom
of the One Being through creation."

Starduster said this:
Quote:

You will find this interesting. This is Mark Hempel's answer to an email from Fred Burks on Feb. 18. 2008.
Quote:
Question 2: When did James come in, and how did you know to believe that he was responsible for the material?
When I started getting the materials sent to me to publish the site, I knew someone was behind the content creation that was not a regular guy, so to speak. I didn’t know it was one person as it seemed logical that a group was behind the content. However, as I began to get involved in the production of the First Source disc, I began to interact more with Sarah and finally James came into the picture about the middle of production. He began to make his presence felt in the reviews of the interface, content, and overall design. And then I had a formal email introduction and it was clear, or at least clearer, what the project was about and who was its creator. That said, I remained a doubting Thomas right up to the day I met James in person in upstate New York. That meeting made it clear that he was orchestrating not only the content but the entire vision of what WingMakers > Lyricus > and Event Temples was creating.

When you look under "Help" at EVT2 you will find the production team credits...there were several people involved and James was given credit for concept and general production. Also, if you looked at the painting "The Energetic Heart" it says "Original Painting:James". I think James has contributed quite a bit of creative work...writing, art, music, & even poetry to these websites that is his personal work. Certainly, he is greatly inspired by the Wingmakers. James repeatedly refers to the Neruda material as "mythology" so I really don't know about that content, but you can speculate for sure. Recall that in the Audio Interview 3 with Mark, he says the following:
Quote:
11:09 James: It was about this time, yes. But the real impetus for my work came from
experimentation. And by this I mean honing the crafts of poetry, music composition,
painting, writing and looking at each of these expressions as extensions of my self—my
Higher Self. I knew that this would come forward only if it was aligned with the mission
I came to serve.
11:34: At an early age I had begun to paint and was quite good at it, but by the time I was
eleven I had begun to see my art as more than painting… it became a symbol of the
higher frequencies I was in contact with, and, as a result, everything else flowed
including the poetry, music, philosophy and writings. The paintings became the
conductor of the project.
Around the time I was 15… I became aware that my experimentation on how these
different art forms could be brought together was designed to serve the mythology of the
WingMakers.

I love this 3rd interview and listen to it over and over again because it is loaded. As to the sensory bi-location that is fantastic too because it shows that his inner senses are developed and he knows how to use them and uses them. There is a book called Nine Faces of Christ by Eugene E. Whitworth ,that depicts those inner senses and how to hone them and a follow up book I think called Genesis even more detailed.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:07 am 

EVT 2 concept and general production: James
Music: James
Script: James
Technical platform: EVT 2 Team
Video production: Richard Wigley
Interpretive Guide: John Berges
Web Design: Mark Hempel
Voiceover: Mark Hempel

These are the production credits & believe me they are hard to find. I just noticed that James is given credit for the Music and Script too. There are actually 2 "help" buttons on the waiting room page and the credits appear at the bottom. Certainly, James is a fascinating character.

As Shay says, this material is "loaded". I haven't heard of the book mentioned, but this is all fascinating stuff to me.

Last edited by Aspirant on Wed May 05, 2010 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:16 pm 

Talking about the development of inner senses is intriguing to me. The materials and Event Temple sessions are so transformational with the techniques and sensory stimulation provided....maybe that is all one needs. The Rising Heart technique is a beautiful one. I have to admit a bit of fascination Aspirant, with your experience in a Buddhist Ashram and your mention of meditation. I participate in group meditation experiences, which brought me to WM, and feel that this has been very important in my own preparation for these materials and transformation. If it is not too personal and you feel it is something worthy of sharing, I am wondering about this experience.....? This is a reflection of a personal interest of mine and I apologize if it is not of interest to others....but I don't really feel that it is off-topic... :)

Also, I appreciate the books you mention Shayalana and will check them out....

Last edited by Karen on Sat May 01, 2010 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:44 pm 
Posting Freak

EVT 2 concept and general production: James
Music: James
Script: James
Technical platform: EVT 2 Team
Video production: Richard Wigley
Interpretive Guide: John Berges
Web Design: Mark Hempel
Voiceover: Mark Hempel

OK, I thought that perhaps they had removed it...but you say it is in another "help" page, The three names mentioned are not all, as some of the artwork is recognizable as that of Solaris (webmaster of this UK forum and website) and Teka (Soul Connections) a name you may not recognize is Richard Wigley AKA Ryza of the Gold Ring Game ... who contributed the moving vids and another name popped up in association with the third session, Ishdeep Sahni, and Solaris (finally) was mention by his proper name, Ernest ( I believe the intro vid and homepage, is his handy work too) with Mark, (who's voice we have now become very familiar with on the music CDs) as being " critical in the technical production and design of the EVT 3 site " ...

There are others too, in the beginning Soulfood was cited on the second music CD, and Liquid Buddha on the Meditations in Time and Space DVD ... the creator of a mirror site in Japan (with a forum), Shima AKA Doufaufa's work began appearing as you-tube vids and in "guides" ... the distinctive voice of Deep Forest was also recognizable in some of the music tracts, along with the predominate female vocalists, CharlotteMarie , and Frank Anderson's name appears on the Video Animation of the Ancient Arrow Site vid... John Berges' name has appeared in many sections of the website from the very start of the WMMs, and on many papers with the WWH guide being the largest project I am aware of, but not to forget the Intro and the Topical Arrangement of the Q & As... that are invaluable when creating study groups ... as are his wife, Darlene's contributions (vids, study guides and study groups -they even had a radio show for a while) and their website for supportive materials. No doubt there are many others, who prefer to stay anonymous or whom most of us don't know about ... like Mark's wife, who for years, packaged and mailed out the cds, art and dvds.

The book I mentioned was one that appeared either before or about the same time as the website was launched ... called "wingmaker" (?) which appeared on Amazon for a while telling the AA story, that Zoaraster made us aware of, as well as reproductions of the Art work that Shay told us about seeing before the website was launched too and there is something called the Wingmakers' Owner Manual there now and an E book written by someone calling himself Wingmaker 723 from NZ is listed in google. (not to forget personal letters members have shared like Fred's)

Kerry isn't the only person who has mentioned a movie based on WM's materials ... I remember when a member called 13 was talking about working on one but I haven't heard anything more for years. What I'd like to see is a video game along the lines of what Depak Chopra released - Wild Divine (for adults, with teachers, meditation, breathing techniques, and philosophies incorporated into it )

James tells us that the LTO's work " is a collection of encoded sensory data streams destined for a consumer technology platform that is just beginning to be incubated within development labs." and Sarah told us that there are thousands of pages of materials - yet to be released, so I think it is safe to expect to see plenty more people working with James to bring this work into the public's eye in the future - either as 4 more session of the EVT website that he mentioned, or via other means ... it's all good !

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:20 pm 

Thanks Starduster...you know way more about the behind-the-scenes stuff than I do. I find it all fascinating. I only recognize a few of the names, but may do a little research just out of curiosity. The info is appreciated.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:56 pm 

Hey Karen...

Well the Buddhist ashram experience is actually a new one for me. I've been meditating for about 25 years and as it is said somewhere in the material...practice seems to be the key. I have also been fortunate to have been around a couple of powerful people during that time who probably helped to open up my sensitivity through meditating with them. As they both put out hefty transmissions, it definitely helped to be in their presence. One thing I have noticed though, the quality of the energy in a group meditation really does depend upon all of those present and not just one person alone. What can I say...life is an adventure. The thing is...you don't go for "experiences", you go for opening your heart and expanding and growing...development of the inner senses comes in its own time.

So why am I volunteering at a Buddhist ashram? It has been a crazy year and some amazing spiritual stuff has happened. I owe a huge debt of gratitude to the LTO for orchestrating a profound personal shift and on-going transformation. After spending over a year alone - meditating and processing - I needed to be in a group. I also was attracted to the discipline of it and the attitude of service that is at the core of this particular ashram. Another thing, I couldn't go back to my life the way it was. It is time for a change and I think we all feel this. I don't really know where I am going or what I will be doing. I'm very surrendered to letting it all unfold and the amazing thing is I am not afraid. Processing your issues is a key part to accessing all that is good and wonderful about yourself. Listen to your body, listen to your heart, and breathe.

Last edited by Aspirant on Sat May 01, 2010 9:14 am, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:39 pm 
Posting Freak

Karen wrote:
Talking about the development of inner senses is intriguing to me. The materials and Event Temple sessions are so transformational with the techniques and sensory stimulation provided....maybe that is all one needs. The Rising Heart technique is a beautiful one. I have to admit a bit of fascination Aspirant, with your experience in a Buddhist Ashram and your mention of meditation. I participate in group meditation experiences, which brought me to WM, and feel that this has been very important in my own preparation for these materials and transformation, but have never experienced this. If it is not too personal and you feel it is something worthy of sharing, I am wondering about this experience.....? This is a reflection of a personal interest of mine and I apologize if it is not of interest to others....but I don't really feel that it is off-topic... :)

Also, I appreciate the books you mention Shayalana and will check them out....

Karen no worries , perhaps, we need to inquire more about what we are capable of doing. You may find that particular book quite fascinating, just in the reading of it much is realized. I know it did that for me and of course I read it numerous times . I love readings like that. And yes it ties in quite nicely with a lot of what is here , its just that a lot think its fiction, but, the Heart knows. I also love "Life and Teaching of the Masters of the Far East", and for some they feel the benevolent Heart energy when reading those books and the tapes are even more so. Whatever helps to make clear what we are in truly coming from the Heart. :wink: :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 1:14 am 

Thank you for sharing Aspirant....what you say is quite inspiring. I appreciate hearing of your experience with meditation and your deep insight. It takes courage to step outside of what Society says you should be doing and follow your inner guidance....surrender to the unfolding. We are fortunate when we do this. I think many of us are doing that which is why we are drawn to these materials. How wonderful to have such support through the changes....I am very grateful for that. I agree about ‘processing your issues’ and have found that a group, when it is relatively consistent is invaluable when one is open. I have been lucky to have experienced a group like this, only every couple of months, but even in that, being that all are quite in ‘sync’, a depth and intimacy is accessed quickly and cleansing honesty expressed with love. It has helped me walk through very big changes in my life and ‘process issues’ as you say. It has certainly helped me in integrating the material here. A 2-week experience in a meditative environment sounds amazing to me.... We all have our own path though and what is right for one may not be what another needs. I respect that.

You mention discipline....that can be such a challenge....I am still working a bit on that one!
:)

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 1:20 am 

Thank you Shayalana....I will read them.... :)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next