WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 432 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
 Post subject: Re: JUST DO IT
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:37 pm 

I appreciate what you are saying Christine.... :D There are times when it feels right to reach out with Heart. We are all in this together after all, as I know that you know.

There really is no distraction unless we let it be that. Our 'work' is uniting through our Hearts so what has been expressed here is important from my perspective. All we can do is try. It is easier for some than for others and I feel compassion about this.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:37 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Karen wrote:

Starduster....Here are your 2 responses that appeared after my simple 'thank you' to Seed. Now to me, you are reacting and actually over-reacting to my words. Why you have determined that I was not authentic I don't know....it was a simple thank you. I am authentic with what I write here....I really have no reason not to be. I have no agenda. I also have no reason to 'schmooze' anyone. I am a Sovereign Being....secure in that. I appreciated Seed quoting those words of James' as something dear to my awareness and something I like to hear often...."Be the change..." It was not meant to threaten anyone and I do not think anyone else was upset by it.

As far as the Heart Virtues....I feel that the people here are quite clear on what they are....I feel that I am. You are making many 'blanket' and accusitory statements with your second post and I really do not know why. We know what the HV's are....the WM's 'revised' definitions. The Heart Virtues are expressed a great deal here and when you are in your Heart you can feel this.

I say this with compassion and appreciation for you..... :)

Karen, did you see your name on my posts? if not, then why are you taking what I said personally? You seem to believe, that I am not able to discern compassion from schmooze,

what is in the WMMs that causes you to believe that compassion is anything other than sharing the materials with someone who is suffering in ignorance ? or that you can "apply" the HVs to others like a "balm of Gilead" when it is explained that first and foremost that they are to be used on one's self ... and indirectly to individuals by consigning them to Spirit when you pour them out on the planet?

if you recognized and expressed genuine compassion, I doubt we would be having this distracting discussion JUST DO IT ... the way FS does it - without judgments...or expectations

Last edited by starduster on Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:23 am 
Posting Freak

seed wrote:
:D

"The Quantum Moment helps you to be present in the moment and to see your Self as the observer, not passing judgment on others or yourself, but retaining the sober assessment of the Sovereign Integral and applying forgiveness and understanding to the passage in which you most recently entered throughout your life. It becomes a way of life."( Interview-James_PC)

This is known as embracing your Self. When you can observe and receive all life as Self.....To first forgive and understand, instead of separate, judge, and correct. When we forgive first, we are embracing/recognizing all life as Self.

From my perspective a "correction" is bringing oneself into alignment, I welcome them. Forgiveness is a state of BEing... saturated with the Love Frequency ...

Forgiveness: Forgiveness operates out of the construct that each of us is doing the
best we can under the circumstance of our life experience and the degree that our
love frequency saturates our human instrument. When a person operates from the
heart virtues and the rich textures of its authentic frequencies, forgiveness is a
natural state of acceptance.

When an actual injustice is dealt with, valor attracts other HVs, which do not magnify the injustice or perpetuate (self)deception, but neutralize judgments with forgiveness that is an example of unconditional and constant Divine Love being experienced in the now.

When a perceived injustice enters our experience–no matter how significant or
whether we perceive ourselves to be the cause or the effect–we may initially react
with the sharp emotions of victimhood or annoyance, but this emotional clutter and
distortion can be quickly transformed by experiencing understanding --> compassion
--> forgiveness --> appreciation. This is the equation that transforms the murky
turbulence of victimhood or co-reaction into the crucible of light, leaving behind only
the purest frequency of love stripped of all purpose.
Forgiveness is really the outward expression of understanding and compassion
without the heavy sentiments of duality (i.e., good and bad) that typically introduce
the presence of judgment. It is a neutral expression without design or purpose other
than to release yourself
from the clutches of time, which is similar to energetic
quicksand, entangling you energetically to a time-based emotional state.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:33 am 
Posting Freak

Nathan wrote:
The thing is you have to be aware of what you want. To do what gives energy instead of what is taking it from you, every moment, requires a great deal of sensitivity. A great capacity not to control, to go with the flow, as well. This is a practical knowledge, a form of learning with your whole body. You can't process that all with your mind, you have to do it. And this is why listening must come first in your life. For the moment you listen, you are not there to throw up boundaries that keep you from this realization.

(Just Do It, 1)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:30 am 
Posting Freak

It is essential to know what you want, and to support that with every action and word.

We can observe All That Is with understanding....in understanding the human condition we may perceive injustice all around....If we are listening, we are well aware of the suffering of the prisoners, we are also well aware that they must realize for themselves the condition of suppression that they live in.....we can offer keys.....techniques, descriptions. If we attempt to free those who are not prepared, we do harm.....if we judge them or try to manipulate them into realization we do harm.....So to support all life within the recognition and appreciation of our equality and oneness we forgive. First, we forgive this dream...the illusion that has suppressed our infinite nature, and we forgive ourselves for choosing to support it over the truth of our equality.

Vanity is believing we can save another, because it creates separation.....aka (student/teacher model of existance)

Valor doesn't separate, it supports the truth of our equality....it stands up in support of the love that we are.

Blank Slate Technology is the process of using Forgiveness to bring innocence into every moment. This is how the prison is deconstructed, how the creations/forms built by thoughts of separation are disassembled/transformed. We observe All That Is and instead of reacting outwardly with judgment we pause and enter the Spiritual Center (Humility) and receive the HV's....dipping into the well of FSI. We can then genuinely act from the consciousness layer of the HV's which is the consciousness of FS. We can apply Forgiveness to ourselves and others, which creates equality...and then act outwardly with Understanding/realization that we are all One Being. We can Appreciate this truth and nurture all life (Compassion) from within this Understanding and act in support of this truth of our Oneness (Valor).

Our purpose is to emanate the HV's....allowing FS to embody the physical worlds for the first time.

Last edited by seed on Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:56 am 
Posting Freak

so we are back to "listening" (full loop) to the language of limitation, that tries to justify by making one excuse after another for not doing.

Experiencing the frequency of Love, doesn't require any listening, or analysis, it doesn't require anything but being open... you are either resonating with that tone or not ... it is not as if it isn't always being transmitted so if you aren't resonating with it, then you are actively doing something to resist that awareness :D

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:29 am 
Posting Freak

"Be patient.

All matters of the spirit are a process of interchange between the world of the body-heart-mind system and the inner dimensions of the soul.

The Interface Zone is the connecting bridge between you and the species. What you desire is to connect, not isolate. To step forward into the group consciousness, not judge its imperfection. To offer your talents to this consolidated being, not the God of your image."
(Lyricus-5)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 432 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18