WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 432 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18  Next
 Post subject: JUST DO IT
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:01 am 
Posting Freak

Do you think we are doing good? Or do you believe it can go on like this for many years longer? No, something has to change and it has to change fast and dramatically. Too long have we watched the planet of injustice growing. And there is no excuse, for injustice is something that is emerging everywhere around us. Yes, we can make a change. Not through political action; on the contrary, there must be no more injustice that is worth speaking of. As it is now we feed it. By all means. If that is what you choose for, please... but then again, this is not for you.

Post subject: Re: JUST DO IT
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:45 am 

This makes me think of the concept of the hologram.... If this is a holographic reality and we are holographic Fragments of FS, then perhaps just by feeling and focusing intention 'within' on what we would like to feel/experience in our reality 'without', and let go into it, something happens....as 'within' so 'without'. Our thoughts, words and actions would need to be aligned with this inner intention.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:33 pm 
Posting Freak

We cannot imagine unity into being.
Unity is already the true reality in which we exist. In physicality we have a diminished awareness of the multiverse in which we live....our awareness is expanding though intensional alignment with the WN.

We can recognize/realize ITs presence in All Life...now...and appreciate this.....nurture this truth.

"Our union was, is, and will be forevermore."

"You are now in my presence."

"I dwell in a frequency of light in which finite beings cannot uncover me. If you search for me, you will fail. I am not found or discovered. I am only realized in oneness, unity, and wholeness. It is the very same oneness that you feel when you are interconnected with all of life, for I am this and this alone. I am all of life. If you must search for me, then practice the feeling of wholeness and unity."
(My Central Message)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:17 pm 

"...practice the feeling of wholeness and unity."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:27 pm 
Posting Freak

Yes, If you must search for me.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:29 pm 

:D

When we feel 'whole' and 'unified', we strengthen the awareness of this within Humanity....

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:46 pm 
Posting Freak

It's a small thing I'm writing here, but please feel free.

ESCAPES
First of all, we give injustice more and more energy by closing our eyes to it out of fear. We find it is the business of the police and justice. Then it gets worse and the police officers are just as scared of the criminals. They will not do anything until the criminal fact is done and over with, otherwise they don't even have proof. And after that, there are a thousand ways to escape, and probably many more. We are afraid that we will be the victim ourselves. That's why we wouldn't even see injustice. However, fear attracts trouble into our sphere. And that is a fact. This is itself not an injustice; quite on the contrary, it's nature's way to deal with the whole fact. So that perhaps in the long run, we would learn to deal with it ourselves.

Second, we gossip. You can't believe what harm gossip does and this is itself indeed an injustice done, inflicted upon us all. It is a monster. That feeds itself -- merely by existing. It makes you close your eyes again. Why, you don't want to be its victim. -- Or gossip yourself, so you feed every vice there is in existence. One may appreciate injustice even, for you to have something to chat about with the friends or companions.

A third one is just this: we actually like it. Any form of mischief that we can get away with is welcome as it is giving us a break from the cutting routine that rules our daily life, or, superficially, we admire others who did something -- who did something wrong. There is no need to gossip, there is a great need here to have some fun and fun is open to interpretation; if you have to hurt others or their feelings, then so be it; if you have to ignore another or mistreat them for your own good so that the hierarchy is going to be good for you or a little better, then this is making you happy. Cruelty is the order of the day. But even supporting what is ruled by that heartlessness, very directly or not, all injustice is actively supported. I'm not telling you to be the judge and jury in gossips or a contemptuous mirror. All I say is wrongs are to be recognized and given no energy.

Continued.....

Last edited by Nathan on Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:41 pm, edited 7 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:50 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
you may believe that you are whole, and that you are unified, however, the WMMs reveal that we (SECUs) fragmented our consciousness to experience Separation from FS, and to gain a greater appreciation of "wholeness" ... and that until we use the WMMs to transform ourselves from that fragmented state of consciousness, we will remain separated from our SELF, from our neighbors, and from a Wholeness Perspective.

we can delude ourselves into believing that we "feel" whole and united, but we are not, until the entire species is united.

the circumstances we find ourselves in, in 2010 are what we (consensus reality) have CHOSEN to experience ... we have CHOSEN the HMS over Sovereignty, and we have CHOSEN to remain fragmented ... The WMMs tell us that we will continue to become MORE fragmented because the planet has transformed and if we have not, then we are getting even more separated from Nature itself ... this is still a CHOICE that each individual makes... and until they say NO MORE and change their own state of consciousness to that of the Sovereign Integral's or into a Wholeness Perspective, one can expect things to get worse ... Those who have transformed, will find the adjustment to the higher frequencies the earth has evolved to easy to adjust to and comfortable ... that is their CHOICE :D

the fact that you don't seem to be able to comprehend that Nathan, reveals that you haven't experienced the transformation the WMMs offer, and will suffer the consequences of that fragmented perspective you maintain, while those who have, understand, not only what is going on and where it will lead, but what purpose it serves and how perfect everything is ... and that it is all for the greater good of the species, that are not resisting progress.

"the way things are, is the way it should be" Hakomi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:57 pm 
Posting Freak

I must say I find your reaction to my writings very strange.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:05 pm 
Posting Freak

strange? to me it is "strange" that after five years of being a member of this forum, you still have not "transformed" ... that you still blame others for your circumstances and that you think other's behaviors have some influence upon your own well being, responses and state of consciousness.

NOTHING prevents you from gaining a Sovereign Integral's Wholeness Perspective ... that is your choice. The fact that you remain delusional is because you resist this awareness.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:10 pm 
Posting Freak

I don't think that at all. And I have no idea why you would believe so.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:34 pm 
Posting Freak

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:17 pm 
Posting Freak

why would I believe that?... maybe because you just posted a rant about other gossiping ... blaming them for your responses to it, and the circumstances it puts you in...as if you don't - when we all know "the faults you find in others are your own" ... :D

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:10 pm 
Posting Freak

Indeed, you misread it.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:20 pm 
Posting Freak

It's just something I wrote today that I post with this thread, and I'll try to finish it.

NO ENERGY
When you fail to recognize harm of conduct, your energetic backing is always in attendance without you being even aware. Then you do not know what you are doing. Nor do you have an idea what the scope and scale of all this is. The truth is you are as such co-responsible for all of mankind's self-inflicted suffering, for you are one with the source...

When you "stand up" against every injustice you meet, you're giving it energy. Your energy. Then there is going to be even more injustice because of you. And you may be crucified yourself for all sins of the world, but you are a murderer as you have committed this suicide. Fighting injustice is suicide, as injustice is. It will kill us all in the end, and the end is near.

I'm not considering injustice. I am considering the awareness of what is not correct, to simply giving that no energy at all. There is no practice more simple, subtle, and important to do now. Only the moment you understand what precisely it is that is not right, that is not so, and why, precisely, your mind become liberated of all suffering. For you truly do something extraordinary. You didn't need to give that energy. You have transcended something. And in the transcendence of one small thing, you transcend everything.

The problem of our world is injustice, but I am not giving it any energy. I'm not fighting it. I'm not ignoring it. I'm not running from it. I'm facing it and actually give it no energy. Not giving energy to something is not an idea. You only have to realize your energy is a very specific matter. It is doing things on many levels, dimensions, so you have to be aware of this flowing energy. You have to work with it from moment to moment. Otherwise it will function involuntary, through your thoughts and emotions, that you can never control.

Continued.....

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:32 pm 
Posting Freak

speak for yourself, Nathan, don't try to sluff the responsibility on others ... I am no longer participating in the deception, and haven't been part of "the system" since the early 70's... I recycle even in neighborhoods that don't ... conserve gas and energy to the best of my ability ... so don't lump me into your trash can ... If everyone was as conscious of their own responsibilities as I am, we wouldn't have any energy problems at all.

what seems to elude you is the fact that all these "crisis" are mfg by the PTB to keep us in constant fear ... they use that energy to manifest their personal agenda to keep ruling the world... as long as the masses of sheeple go along with it, that is the way it is going to be.

it is up to each of us to say NO MORE and follow through... and it is as simple as that.

PS any idiot can find fault ... it takes focus to offer solutions... the WMMs offer the solutions to all the world's problems ... that are very plain and simple... but how many choose to use them? (I am guessing a dozen people in the past 11 years - when millions have read the website and resisted that awareness)

Post subject: THE EVENT TEMPLES: JUST DO IT
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:16 pm 
Posting Freak

Nathan wrote:
NO ENERGY

Light has no mass.

Paradoxically, IT has Energy, but not in the MEST sense: IT has momentum and motive.....distilled, designed and formed in the spirit of First Source which is of course, tachyonic.

We, the Sovereign Integrals are doing good.....on a level so subtle, that only those who "sleep" may miss IT.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:14 pm 

Quote:
The problem of our world is injustice, but I am not giving it any energy. I'm not fighting it. I'm not ignoring it. I'm not running from it. I'm facing it and actually give it no energy. Not giving energy to something is not an idea. You only have to realize your energy is a very specific matter. It is doing things on many levels, dimensions, so you have to be aware of this flowing energy. You have to work with it from moment to moment. Otherwise it will function involuntary, through your thoughts and emotions, that you can never control.

Continued.....

I highlighted this quote, but I like the thought your writings are expressing...so true that energy/matter is very specific and works on many levels, dimensions, and being aware is very important. Working moment to moment is quite a challenge as we are purposefully distracted on many levels. Not giving energy and facing it is also challenging, but when experienced gives one soooo much more power then one could ever realize--when I say power, I don't mean it in the way we associate power -ego/material. It's a peaceful power, stability, its a moment of not being engaged/entangled in the suffocating web that surrounds us. Thanks for the thoughts

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:25 am 
Posting Freak

Thank you...

Control is the illusion of limitation. The only thing that is possible for one to control (to some extreme extent) is their own physical body. This is the implication of being human. There is nothing to control.

CONTROL
I'm not saying that you should not react to any perceived injustice. When you can stop it, you can. Sometimes you must. Never force it. Never force anything. Which is to say, never control. I'm talking about your own emotion here. You have perceived injustice, and now you want to control. And it will never work. It's impossible because you are fighting evil with evil, so to speak. Of course there is no evil with you. There is only ignorance. There is only righteous anger -- hidden somewhere or not -- that is subconsciously applied to your situation. The fourth way of all escapes. You are exerting your influence which is a form of control. You cannot block the flow of energy in order to give something no energy, the fact is you are still giving it energy. You think about it. You sit with it every day. And you want to convince others when you yourself are not fully convinced. Not really. The deeper your conviction for truth is, the more irrelevant your desire for others to even get it must be.

Continued.....

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:10 pm 
Posting Freak

the HV of Valor is not about "control" Nathan, and is not "fighting evil with evil" ... it is standing up to injustice, ... if that causes others to change what they are doing, so be it.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:08 pm 
Posting Freak

Karen wrote:

When we feel 'whole' and 'unified', we strengthen the awareness of this within Humanity....

I couldn't agree more. And it seems that the feeling is ignored on this thread so that the vanity of the intellect can still hold the illusion of prevailing in its wordy cumbersome dialogues. Huh seed and CV? What? Is this Ramblings 501? Ya, JUST DO IT!

-------------------------------------------------------------F E E L !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:11 pm 
Posting Freak

What we want is to do something about it, ourselves. I'm not going to wait that all should agree: an injustice has occurred. Not even me. There's no use really to think about it. Think about the injustice, I mean. If it truly is one. Or, ask whether the guilty can be correctly punished and how. I am going to be my own judge. Trust my feeling, and be honest with it. So this means when I'm not sure, I am not. So I cannot judge anyone for anything. We all make mistakes. Do not make the mistake to start judging around. Don't judge your own judgment, but be aware of it and ask yourself every single time whether you truly feel sure, or is it rather convincing yourself? As that itself would be an injustice to yourself as well as to those you have judged. Now, when you are not sure, don't worry and let it be. But if you want to be sure, look carefully. That's all. Just look... the truth will reveal itself to you, but you have to look without the slightest prejudice, without even looking for something. Look inside and around you. And see what this does to those you're checking out. See!

This is not about judging, this is about seeing. It is not about control. On the contrary, it is about letting the energy flow, where it is needed, where your energy-intelligence wants to go itself. It's not about you directing anything, only allowing the self-directive principle direct you in a very real sense. This is the point. It's not about stopping injustice. It is just about nurturing life.

Continued.....

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:32 pm 
Posting Freak

well, Nathan you say, "I'm not going to wait" but you have procrastinated the triggering of the Transformation experience ... and continue to ignore the "specific purpose" of the LTO's work ... when nothing prevents you from doing that ... changing your perspective, enhancing your consciousness, and moving to a new model of existence

which makes anything and everything you say reveal your own self-delusion - which is not a judgment but a fact ... one can not expect to experience unity in any form, if they are not unified ... and whole. The WMMs tell us how to manifest wholeness ... all we need to do is

JUST DO IT

The transformational experience is far beyond the calibration of the human drama much like the stars in the sky are beyond the touch of terra-earth. You can observe the stars with your human eyes, but you will never touch them with your human hands. Similarly, you can dimly foresee the transformational experience with the human instrument, but you cannot experience it through the human instrument. It is only accessed through the wholeness of the entity, for it is only in wholeness that the Source Codes and their residual effects of Source Reality perception can exist.

keep in mind that until you Transform, you are limited to the HI's perspective.

When the entity initially enters a human instrument at birth, it is immediately fragmented into a physical, emotional, and mental spectrum of perception and expression. From that day forward the entity is carefully conditioned to adapt into, and navigate within, the three-dimensional, five-sensory context of terra-earth. In effect, the entity purposely fragments its consciousness in order to experience separation from wholeness.

regardless of what you believe as a fragmented entity... the transformation doesn't "just happen"

Nevertheless, the human instrument is [b]critical in facilitating the transformational experience and causing it to trigger [/b]-- like a metamorphosis -- the integration of the formful identities into the Sovereign Integral.

snips from the 1st and 2nd Philos

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:01 pm 
Posting Freak

It's about nurturing life. It's okay to say nothing, and wait, and listen to the voice inside speak, letting unity sing clear and strong again in our heart, then express that...Emotions run in waves, they ebb and flow and it's easy to be distracted by them...and thoughts...... The tone of FSI is consistent, ever present, like a heart beat.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:38 am 
Posting Freak

MONEY
The fact is that we are all controlled by so many things. A great one is addiction. When you don't have enough money or just too much money to buy all your stuff, it keeps you dependent not merely to your stuff, but especially to the social order: prisons must exist; rules upon rules are programmed within a law that everywhere must refer to itself. It's not a conspiracy against logic, but the program grows organically upon corrupted needs. So they have to expand the law with new laws. We will never get out of that complexity, where lawyers seem to rule the day for the big machine that we have become.

There is no justice within the machine, and "injustice" is nothing but a fabrication of circumstances, changing rules, the seemingly flexible law of the money-power grid, (MPG) that we live on. This is a grid of energy and it is always changing like a chameleon, yet it remains exactly the same principle working. Now women may begin to gain the power but the system will therefore not change. Sexual intelligence wins from intellectual intelligence and, surely, once again, this will make for some progress within humanity. And though it may surely seem a big thing as you will experience it, in reality it has not yet become fundamental. Sex is power, so what? Now sex is even more money than it has been before. In a sense it is all very disgusting. But there will be no transformation without this period.

Continued.....

Last edited by Nathan on Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 432 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18  Next