WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 180 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Post subject: E. CO-CREATE
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:21 am 
Posting Freak

RECAPITULATION UNTO THE POSSIBILITY OF A NEW WAY OF COLLABORATION
It is very important to make a clean distinction between the human mind system and the energetic awareness. For example, you can be hungry, and that seems a very energetic awareness, but in reality it is not that. In reality it is part of our system, the way that our consciousness operates, of the pattern for us to supply the body with the necessary substances to survive. Actually it is precisely avoiding the awareness of that feeling into certain psychological states, that will take care of it, or fight for provision, worry over lack, or indulge and so on. The energy consciousness is of a total different nature. It is not of the Self. There is no structure or pattern or model. So it exclusively deals with what is there, with what is relevant, but from a totally different standpoint. The body, for example, will eat because it is in need of the energy, but not because the mind thinks this, or about this. It doesn’t care about how it tastes. And its taste is objective. Every time someone has told me, “You can’t discuss taste,” I realized something was wrong with that statement. You can’t discuss it because your mind is indulging in tastes. That’s all there is to it. The mind is caught in the pattern of building and degeneration you see. It has created an elaborate web of thought that fuels itself, irrespective of the final consequence.

continued.....

Post subject: Re: E. CO-CREATE
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:32 pm 
Posting Freak

The mind is mechanical, it can only rearrange thoughts, what's capable of creation is the energy consciousness of FS....Source Intelligence; "a liberating force of energy-intelligence that serves to accelerate the expansion of consciousness and assist those who desire to unlimit themselves" (Glossary)

Last edited by seed on Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:55 pm 
Posting Freak

......"And so, you have to think of this spatial volume—the energetic sphere of your local universe—as being the equivalent of a portal that connects you to the multiverse through the Presence of your soul. This is the key message that the WingMakers embed in their mythologies, and this is the key message of my own work, as well. The human self possesses a local multiverse whose chief architect and governing intelligence is your Quantum Presence. And this Presence is composed of the fabric of Source Intelligence, and just as Source or Creator operates in the non-local multiverse, your Presence operates in your local multiverse."

(Interview_ James_ Session_3)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:37 pm 
Posting Freak

As fragments of First Source We can and Wing Maker Will create......what you are failing to see here is the evolution of human into more then a physical being......for the Animus to stay in control ...they must block this progression.....and when one buys into the all information is channeled as IT....they are helping them ...the Animus keep the future from happening NOW............not attacking anyone here....am cutting chords ......that is all.......Chambers are alive.....to enter fully you must be free of the chords.....simple Heart math.....at least to me.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:32 pm 
Posting Freak

Bon appetit. You forgot your knife here.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:20 am 
Posting Freak

The Self is not an individual. It is the human mind system expressing itself through the brain of a so called individual, and much of that brain has not been activated as yet because of this condition, from which thought can never break free. I have personally encountered many so called spiritual people who believed that they did this to some extent, but could not even grasp the significance of one single thought. I have also met poor children, who were barely educated, that understood this condition, as I explained them, immediately. So you get the drift. No intellectual or false messiah can understand it, but a simple human being will have no difficulties. I am exaggerating a little bit for the effect, but it is not exaggerating when you see it happening.

continued.....

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:17 am 
Posting Freak

The Sovereign Integral consciousness is suppressed by the HMS.....This suppression has caused us to de-evolve. What we have become through this de-evolution could be analogous to the Animus; mechanical thinkers with hearts that have withered.....Alignment with the Wholeness Navigator or soul is the bypass of this suppression this limitation because it leads us out of the dishonesty of separation into the truth of our equality and Oneness.

To understand our human condition is the first step, to forgive ourselves the next. The past is forgiven, the dream is forgiven, forgiveness removes us from the prison of polarized thinking. The dream ends, and we wake up here together within the Energetic Heart.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:53 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

I could awaken each of you in this very moment to our unity, but there is a larger design – a more comprehensive vision – that places you in the boundaries of time and the spatial dimensions of separateness.

This design requires a progression into my wholeness that reacquaints you with our unity through the experience of separation. Your awakening, while slow and sometimes painful, is assured, and this you must trust above all else.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:39 pm 
Posting Freak

I have left one time from a meeting because nobody would listen for anyone speaking. I exclaimed loudly, you do what you know, and just got out of the building. A great drama followed. The meeting coordinator was particularly enraged, when they realized that their own authority appeared to be on my side, rather than theirs. And they wanted to work me out, but it didn’t work. So this is all internal politics. Some seem to be too good for direct communication. You want to do something together, and they’re there… What I want to say is, when someone will not communicate with you then it is their problem not yours. The true, sovereign power, is with those who communicate, and the communication between those who do not communicate, won’t create anything that lasts longer than the time they give to it. So they like to get into something that transcends themselves, you see, an organization, some teaching, any movement that allows them to manifest themselves.

continued.....

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:16 pm 
Posting Freak

"Many will not feel comfortable with the spatial qualities and long horizons of this new era. They will resist the transparency and expansion because they have come to identify so strongly with their HMS that anything that tears at that identity, threatens what they perceive as their hold on existence." (J-I-PC)

To someone who understands, the 'Self' born of the HMS is a cell within a prison.

"The concept of the God-fragment within you has power. It can be contemplated, but it cannot be experienced as a dominant reality in a human instrument. Through this contemplative approach you can learn discernment, and through this discernment you will learn how to navigate in the world of shadows and echoes in such a way that you bring changes that are in accord with the objectives of First Source. You externalize the will of the God-fragment, rather than seek its experience. In so doing, you eliminate the fear and frustration energies that flow through your mind."
(Lyricus 1)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:38 pm 
Posting Freak

Thats because their is still indigenous peoples,and cultures. Its Belief Systems,Its always has been like that here on Earth. We arent de-evolving or even degenerating. We are here to co-create the synthesis model.

Post subject: .....OI.....E. CO-CREATE :)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:00 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
The greatest mystery is not that we have been flung at random between the profusion of matter and of the stars, but that within this prison we can draw from ourselves images powerful enough to deny our nothingness.

- Andre Malraux

Of course, the synthesis model is not random and it sure ain’t no prison.

It is the outgrowth of inner co-creation.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:55 pm 
Posting Freak

There is a lot of communication that is no communication out there. Co-reaction is no communication; and it is no communication insofar that it is communication. So, this psychological concept is a first point where the PC no longer applies: P∧¬P.

continued.....

Nathan wrote:
It is not necessary to carry the world upon one’s shoulders to find something that is essential for everyone, “wings” are necessary to banish contradiction from our own activity. It is what should be the First Point of the scientific method; though I am not as Parmenides a savior of the Principium Contradictionis ¬(P∧¬P), to call others “mortals who know nothing and wander two-headed,” for here, nothing will be excluded or rejected. -- Nothing.

(A. Intelligence)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:20 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
zoarastera wrote:
Thats because their is still indigenous peoples,and cultures. Its Belief Systems,Its always has been like that here on Earth. We arent de-evolving or even degenerating. We are here to co-create the synthesis model.

I do believe that our "devolution" was necessary ... so that we could better appreciate what we ARE... but that we took it to the extreme. Guess you have to hit bottom before you can bounce back up :?

now that we know "the plan" we can align our Belief Systems ... it will be interesting to see how things evolve, when we are all on the same page :shock:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:59 pm 
Posting Freak

"I would prefer to be known to you at all times and places, but if I did this then the evolutionary journey of my creation would break down, and the teacher-student ordering of my system of ascendancy would falter. I have cast myself into numberless orders of beings that collectively constitute the evolutionary bridge of your ascendancy into my realm. There is no step of your journey that another has not already taken on behalf of those who follow."

The evolutionary journey is breaking down.... the student-teacher ordering of ascendency is faltering as the new paradigm of Transformation/ Mastership is being adopted. "The end of time" is upon us, and FS is/will be known to us at all times and places through our recognition and appreciation of ITs expression of HV's.

"Simply express your authentic feelings of appreciation to my inmost presence within you and others, and you broadcast your worship unfailingly into my realm.

This is the feeling that you should seek to preserve in the face of life’s distractions. This is the revelation of my heart to your heart. Live in clarity. Live in purpose. Live in the knowledge that you are in me and I am in you, and that there is no place separate from our heart."

(My Central Revelation)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:58 am 
Posting Freak

Co-creation can be communication or not. Here the PC applies again and, it can only be both from two different perspectives, but it cannot be communication insofar that it is not communication. When it is not communication it is not communication and vice versa, -- if it is communication, it is only communication. And this is no limitation indeed. On the contrary, once more it means an expansion of possibility. -- In a time when everyone explores the new reality via quantum mechanics and holographic insights, a little logic may seem irrelevant, yet it is the inner hierarchy of language that will reveal everything to the human condition.

continued.....

Last edited by Nathan on Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:45 am 
Posting Freak

"Well...as I said earlier, this is a literate culture where words rule the day. The language of the mind is words. The language of the heart is feelings. But the language of our Presence is behaviors or activity. If you stay in the intelligence of your Presence, by giving it your attention, then the things that come within your local multiverse that have a lower density, they will have minimal effect, as you can—from the empowerment of your Quantum Presence—transform them with ease."
(I-J-Session-3)

Co-Creation is an activity of sharing among equals. Without equality there can be no sharing of the Language of our Presence.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:37 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Co-Creation is an activity of sharing among equals. Without equality there can be no sharing of the Language of our Presence.

Co-Creation at its First point has to do with the interaction of the SI within HI with the SE and understandinding the E - quality of that system of being enough to translate this into co creative activity within the local universe (sphereof influence) to which IS has intimation with and animation within.

The Truth is within and IS (Individualated Spirit) is within - the HI which is within the dominant reality which is flexible and respnds to the co-creative ability of the formless with the formful.

THat is the First Point of the co-creative process and all else literally follows this activity/activation.
Every IS needs to connect with the SE aspect of its reality FIRST - and learn from this experience the power of co-creation BEFORE the step of combined co-creation (with others) can become sucessful.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:52 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
I may not be aligned, in my belief that ; before we become "co-creative" we must first master "self-creativity" ... but it seems to me, that individuals interested in co-creating, would have to be aligned, and coherent in their "plan" ... not to say that groups or orgs are not co-creative, when they use their collective energy to manifest (solutions, inventions etc etc) but when actually creating a reality that assists the entire species it seems reasonable that the individual would need to be coherently aligned with the Plan of FS... that we all agreed to before incarnating here (now) and that they would need a SIP to comprehend just exactly what that involves. :wink:

working with the UE, demands a certain level of consciousness that the individual who is still fragmented can not comprehend ... with out the collective perspective of FSI.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:43 pm 
Posting Freak

Nathan wrote:
There is a lot of communication that is no communication out there. Co-reaction is no communication; and it is no communication insofar that it is communication. So, this psychological concept is a first point where the PC no longer applies: P∧¬P.

continued.....

Nathan wrote:
It is not necessary to carry the world upon one’s shoulders to find something that is essential for everyone, “wings” are necessary to banish contradiction from our own activity. It is what should be the First Point of the scientific method; though I am not as Parmenides a savior of the Principium Contradictionis ¬(P∧¬P), to call others “mortals who know nothing and wander two-headed,” for here, nothing will be excluded or rejected. -- Nothing.

(A. Intelligence)

Quote:
"A truth that's told with bad intent, beats all the lies you can invent."

- William Blake

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:47 pm 
Posting Freak

So Christophe in case you again want to state that James stole the WMM from destini and\or you wish to plagiarize him and take credit for his work so you can twist and contort it to suit your own personal agenda , think twice about it. He acts on these things so you won't get away with it even if Solaris doesn't act on it. Perhaps, someone will make him aware of the things you have done that discredits him and his work.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:27 am 
Posting Freak

I'm well aware that the genie is out of the bottle.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:59 am 
Posting Freak

I wrote yesterday:

Co-creation is an activity of sharing among equals. Without equality there can be no sharing together. One can share a formula or a loaf of bread, but if I am higher than you my bread has no meaning and my formula is a sack of empty marks. We are on a different frequency. And no matter what we do, we cannot reach each other. We might communicate with each other most beautifully, and respectfully. Our contribution can only feed one mouth, so to speak.

continued.....

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:25 am 
Posting Freak

It’s of no avail to give someone who is hungry a fish, they must learn how to “fish” themselves. So it is with co-creation; it’s of no use to explain how it works or what it is in books or by interesting dialogues, one has to do it, every moment of this work.

continued.....

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:01 am 
Posting Freak

Nathan wrote:
I'm well aware that the genie is out of the bottle.

YOU'RE BUSTED!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 180 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next