WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: The Heart of Spiritual Activism
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 5:44 am 
Posting Freak

I think this poem so central to the Evt 3 is most appropriate to start this thread with for how much is felt on so many subtle levels. It has captured me and lassoed my heart. :D

I Live Where You Live

I live where you live;
where rounded hills and flowered valleys
settle beneath the sky,
and skyscrapers claw against gravity.
It may seem
that I have left you with strange faces,
but I live where you live.
When you have left
the things you cherish in your mind
you will find what remains
inside you,
and it is not of gloom
nor toilsome handiwork
wrought of hand and brain.
I am not God, nor some lofty spirit unseen.
I am not the angel’s voice in the quickening night
nor the soft whisper of your awakened dreams.
I am present in the one place that is all places.
I live where you live.
When you have claimed the name of God
you have felt shadows of our union.
You have fathomed a mask
that glistens a feeble photon of light
wandering unfettered into
the night’s industry.
When you have taken this mask
from your heart
and held it to the calm night sky
let nothing stir within you.
Let the winds dance with forgiveness.
Breathe the essence of me
and let it be alive inside you
flowing to your heart’s command.
If you press the hand of God
upon you there
you can sense oneness in every eye.
I am the sovereign within all living forms
and I pass among you
in the oblivion of your breath,
and the beating of your hearts.

In the land of war and peace
I am the mystery of good and evil
amid the flowering of oneness.
I live in the corridors of a deeper unity
where identity is One
and personality is many.
Near-infinite voices
leap from the same heart
wandering to oneness
on the roads of time.
No heart is separate
from the one Heart.
No breath is ever alone.
Love given
is never lost.
I live where you live.

Event Temples 3

Quote:
We live in the non-linear, multi-dimensional, intersecting planes of separate realities
that self-organize and transform into the world of Oneness and Unity, but only when
we operate in the surety of our hearts will we experience this unity. The heart is not
given to ideology or frameworks of rigidity. It operates in tandem with the
hippocampus and neocortex to sense, decode, and respond to our local universe and
multiverse2 in utter fluidity.
The heart is our magnet of perception—the decipherer that listens to the
electromagnetic sea in which we live, and pulls in the information we need to live in
unity with others. It perceives oneness in the living world, and interconnected
purpose in the nonliving world. This is the “flashlight” of attention that cascades
outward, rising from the depths of our Sovereign Integral consciousness and flooding
our local universe with the heart virtues of compassion, understanding, humility, and
forgiveness.
EVT 3

Because James is fully aware and conscious as a fully realized Sovereign Integral these 2 paragraphs give us an idea or guideline as to how it works and also the reason practicing the 6 Heart Virtues and Quantum Pause are so effective. I doubt it was so gentle for him in his realization as the fore runner he is. Anyway, the physical function of the hippocampus is central to learning and memory and the neocortex handles complex thought and reasoning and runs smoothly or in utter fluidity when in coherence with the heart and the heart as the center. In this state of coherence our perceptions are much more direct and clear because of the direct access of the Sovereign Integral in directing outward its consciousness. This is in relation to our local universe and multiverse simultaneously

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

Last edited by Shayalana on Sun May 10, 2009 1:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject: Re: The Heart of Spiritual Activism
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 6:05 am 
Posting Freak

Quote:
The purpose of EVT 3 is to help shift the consciousness of personality, embodied
within the human instrument, to the Spiritual Center regularly throughout the day
and utilize our Spiritual Center to interact with our local universe. In doing this we
gain a foothold on the quantum states that we dwell in, and through this deeper
awareness, we unsheathe our authentic self, aligning to its vibratory fields and
moving further into alignment with all others who are undergoing the same
transformation

Quote:
The heart, not the mind, becomes our focus, for it is the heart that can bridge
separation and Oneness. We become engineers who build the bridges between
separation and Oneness-Unity. In this endeavor, we turn our attentions to
connecting and sharing, reaching out to others and helping the causes of our planet
that require our light and energy. It is from this point of the journey that we awaken
to a form of expression that we will call Spiritual Activism.

Quote:
All living forms of consciousness are connected to the Sovereign Integral
consciousness, enmeshed within the Grand Presence of the Universe. Yet, in the
exterior, genetic confines of separation, these living forms seldom remember this
Oneness. This paradigm, if you hold it within your heart, will help ground this feeling
of Oneness and help displace judgment from your emotional center.

All quotes above from EVT 3 paper.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 12:24 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Thinking about examples of Spiritual Activism, I am reminded by how James, in the PC interview, directly answered Kerry's questions...specifically those about other teachings, that she made obvious that she believed in. He did not avoid the questions, and even though he stated that he did not want to be contentious, he stated his truth, and pointed out how these other teaching were all tied to the GSSC ... and were used to separate us, from our fellow man, and their apparent preferred choice of "poison" which was accepted by the Heirarchies as better than none.

He, in detail, explained how he understood, the futility of each of these schools of thought, and how they actually perpetuated the HMS... He certainly knew, that by saying what he said about Kundilini and Channeling, that many people would be offended... not to forget he also told us that the "god" we actually worshiped in our organized religions, was not just god but satan too. He did not try to make what he was Spiritually Activated to say, sound acceptable, but he challenged us to consider his perspective of it... and with that knowledge that exposed what was simply mind over matter, to look again at what we were supporting and participating in... and he encouraged us to say NO MORE, will I participate in this deception.

I am sure that James' Spiritual Activism made him the enemy of quite a number of esoteric schools of thought... basically he exposed the rotting bones inside their beautiful coffins and chapels... that we have fashioned in our mind to conceal....yet he was more focused on revealing the truth than he was on maintaining the establishment. He encouraged us to disassemble these colossal mausoleums - brick by brick.

yes, it is a rude awakening on the day that you discover Santa Clause is a lie that the people you love the most have conspired to make you believe promoted... and for a while, you hate the person who told you that your parents are liars... but it is better than being the fool for the rest of your life... and why you would perpetuate that practice of deception, doesn't make much sense now, does it? Still religion and spirituality, are all based upon this same form of deception... which is globaly accepted by a consensus reality that promotes lies as the truth and called it "the mystery" of "faith"... that only those who are sincerely Activated by the Spirit (consciousness of truth) may overcome.

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 2:40 pm 
Posting Freak

You bring up a very valid point about speaking "Truth to Power." And reactions are to be expected because it shakes the very foundations of survival in this world for people it and they being based on the programming of the HMS. When you look around and realize all of society and its systems such as education, government, commerce, religions and their alternatives, everything has little or none to do with the full realization of the Sovereign Integral except what you don't want of the system. So when James comes along and offers us this activation of realization with this unparalleled and incomparable gift the choices have narrowed as to what the heart tells one to do relative to the HMS when the SI state is not relative to it. We are systematically in a quantum kind of way making the mind system mindless because it has no place or is needed in any way by a fully realized Sovereign Integral and that will more than ruffle some feathers because most people cannot imagine living without their minds.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 4:13 pm 
Posting Freak

However, when they discover the Heart as center it will put them on the right track and they will no longer feel a need to seek outside of themselves through others and with practicing the Quantum Pause and living the 6 Heart Virtues they are well on their way into mindlessness and the realm of the Sovereign Integral where we came from before becoming componetized and compartmentilized , dissected and reduced and suppressed in the HMS and its myriad distractions so as to never realize our state of SI wholeness and forever seek it in the labyrinth of the GSSC. Thank you First Source and that you James for doing what you said you would and could. We can too. :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 4:55 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
The Sovereign Integral is the transparent Being of expansion, uniquely fit for the era in which we have begun to enter. It is the portal through which the individual can experience First Source in unconditional oneness, equality and truthfulness. It is not the soul or spirit. It is not God. It is not affiliated with the God-Spirit-Soul Complex. It is outside of this construct of the Human Mind System. And this is precisely why it can be a challenge to understand what the Sovereign Integral is, and why it requires significant preparation to experience its incomparable qualities and dimensional expressions.

The Sovereign Integral is outside of the prison, and yet it does, due to its infinite nature, encompass the prison. As an encompassing element of the human body it is as near as your breath, circulating within your human instrument, yet it remains in its own quantum existence in emptiness and stillness. I know that the description of emptiness seems unfulfilling, and to some, a bit frightful, but the emptiness I speak of is simply that it is empty of illusion – the deceptions and separations of the Human Mind System. Answer 18 from James: PCI

And it is only through the heart one can experience this, there is no mind there that distracts or interferes. :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:13 am 
Posting Freak

"We live in the non-linear, multi-dimensional, intersecting planes of separate realities
that self-organize and transform into the world of Oneness and Unity, but only when
we operate in the surety of our hearts will we experience this unity. The heart is not
given to ideology or frameworks of rigidity. It operates in tandem with the
hippocampus and neocortex to sense, decode, and respond to our local universe and
multiverse in utter fluidity.
The heart is our magnet of perception—the decipherer that listens to the
electromagnetic sea in which we live, and pulls in the information we need to live in
unity with others. It perceives oneness in the living world, and interconnected
purpose in the nonliving world. This is the “flashlight” of attention that cascades
outward, rising from the depths of our Sovereign Integral consciousness and flooding
our local universe with the heart virtues of compassion, understanding, humility, and
forgiveness."
EVT 3

Perhaps, it is the simplicity of this that seems to elude some.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:13 am 
Posting Freak

" It operates in tandem with the
multiverse in utter fluidity."

For those who need to know this and actually want to, here is a webpage that shows you the role of the hippocampus, neocortex etc. When understanding the concepts introduced it makes a huge difference in understanding the context of the whole article. In one of the first Lyricus Discourses it is suggested that we study the human body and this is why some of us did.

http://www.holisticeducator.com/triune.htm

http://www.benbest.com/science/anatmind/anatmd9.html

http://webspace.ship.edu/cgboer/limbicsystem.html

Something to play with...

http://www.shaktitechnology.com/anchored_TL_test.htm

and

http://www.shaktitechnology.com/

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:00 pm 

Very interesting...it shows the importance of all areas of the brain to work in conjunction together. Your right though, as James pointed out, understanding the workings of the human body could shed light on literal reasons why its so important to have everything working in tandem...

Here's a very interesting video by David Wilcox, where he discusses the pineal gland among many other subjects...http://divinecosmos.com

Go to videos--The 2012 Enigma

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:00 pm 
Posting Freak

yes, David Wilcox has revealed a great deal about the pineal gland... and I wonder how much of it is channeled...and how much "scientific" fact... The gland itself can not be x-rayed, but as we get older, due to what we are exposed to in our environments, the pineal gland becomes "calcified" and almost encased in a shell... rendering it almost totally useless... unless "activated" :wink:

what he reveals about the significance and importance that was once placed on the pineal gland, through out esoteric history is pretty amazing... I personally believe that the "transformation" or activation of the "higher brain" can reverse the calcification, and activate this "third eye"

so... are you asking/saying that the pineal gland may be the "heart of Spiritual Activism"? because I am inclined to believe, when "activation" is triggered, that it puts many of the Human Instrument's systems into activation (DNA, Higher Brain, Rising Heart to name a few)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:43 pm 

I would lean more towards a combination of everything working together DNA, heart, brain, SI, etc.....

The video with David was interesting, and something to ponder how much the pineal gland may play an important role in activating higher consciousness. Possible if it's not activated in ones life time, it begins to calcify and harden? Good reason why it's never taught in school and anywhere else for that matter :|

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:45 pm 
Posting Freak

" The heart is not given to ideology or frameworks of rigidity. It operates in tandem with the
multiverse in utter fluidity."

EvT 3

This explains the role of the hippocampus and neocortex because of its different role than the Heart and that the Heart is what initiates or activates the brain because of its role as the interface with our local multiverse and/or our physical reality. As to the pineal gland it is associated with the 6th sense or intuition in particular and has been singled out and focused on more than the whole of how we work. It along with the amygala and hippocampus and various other un-named parts all work as a cohesive whole so that one part is not more important than another. What is termed me is a whole not just its parts singled out, the reason for the parts is to work as a cohesive whole. Something like all of us. Reductionism which is of the HMS separates everything into parts and loses any sense of coherence and cohesiveness. :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:13 pm 
Posting Freak

Dr. Neruda:

Within our genetic substrate is the inborn structure that will ultimately deliver our species to the central universe as a perfected species. The WingMakers have encoded this within our DNA, and set forth the natural and artificial trigger points that cause our genetic structures to alter and adapt. In this process, it activates parts of our nervous system that feed the brain with a much richer stream of data from our five senses and two additional senses that we have yet to consciously activate."

"Our DNA is designed to respond to natural imagery, words, tones, music, and other external forces."

"The stimuli can be artificially induced, that is to say, the Central Race has encoded adaptation to higher vibratory frequencies within our DNA that they can trigger through catalytic images, words, or sounds."
First Interview

James: A1 session 1

The WingMakers' music, art, and word symbols are designed to stimulate the ILN region to act as a synchronizing mechanism for human consciousness and the Genetic Mind. ... What is not understood is how specific sensory information (light frequencies, sound frequencies, rhythmic synchronization, ULF, symbolic images) can influence how the ILN and nRt systems interoperate to form a hybrid functional cluster that enhances fluid intelligence and accessibility to the Genetic Mind.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:12 pm 
Posting Freak

christinedream7 wrote:
I would lean more towards a combination of everything working together DNA, heart, brain, SI, etc.....

The video with David was interesting, and something to ponder how much the pineal gland may play an important role in activating higher consciousness. Possible if it's not activated in ones life time, it begins to calcify and harden? Good reason why it's never taught in school and anywhere else for that matter :|

guess, I should have explained it a little more...but thought David had in the vid, which I saw years ago (and didn't watch again)... but maybe I read it somewhere else or he has continued to enhance his perspective and I read or heard it later but ... The calcified pineal gland can be revealed on x-rays ... and I believe that he mentioned fluoride in our water as being the main culprit that encases it ... which starts showing up in our twenties on MRIs ... and instead of it getting bigger, it actually shrinks somewhat, like the thymus gland as we grow older.

I think it would be reasonable to assume that by "activating" our DNA - quantum counterparts of the mind, heart and the emotional systems of the HI, would be affected.
notice, I bolded the sentence where James reveals that a "hybrid functional cluster" is FORMed in the brain by certain stimuli (WMMs) and the Rising Heart paper tells us that the quantum heart is moving (back) up to a point at the base of our skull, which would be very near this newly activated "higher brain" by using the tools and techniques provided by the WMMs during the transformational process... he also talks about antenna being extended from the DNA that is activated ... to aid in our receptivity of specific frequencies, carrying (sub conscious?) messages... as well as, how the frequencies in the music can stitch together the entity's component parts to give us temporary coherency ... I think it is interesting though to note how Dr N emphasizes to Sarah that these changes triggered by the DNA are not the results of evolution but were designed to react/respond to natural and artificial stimulation, in the original template of the SECU.

Dr. Neruda:"Our human DNA is designed. It did not evolve from forces of time, matter, and energy. It was designed by the Central Race, and part of this design was to encode within the DNA template certain super sensory capabilities that would enable a human to perceive itself in a very specific way."

"It can activate or de-activate certain components of its structure that enable adaptation in both the biological and higher states of being"
!st Interview

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:41 am 
Posting Freak

"Whenever you are confronted with an opponent. Conquer him with love."

- Mohandas Gandhi

:wink: :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:45 pm 
Posting Freak

truth has no opponent... it prevails and we all win in it's embrace.

I am coming to the conclusion that the DNA is the "heart of Spiritual Activism" and that it is "triggered" only when we have fully developed our collective "personalities" into one individual identity ... The materials tell us that the fragments (light consciousness/entity) of "god" are still connected to IT (rays of light fragmented into colors through the physical prism)... but they also reveal that we were (all soul carriers ?) created with IT's DNA too... Science has told us that the difference between us and mammals is one chromosome... and between us and any of our neighbors less than a 2% difference in our genetic structure... yet we all have the same DNA ... even rocks and considered by the "gods" as one (species)

so what is it that makes us unique individuals... ? when we were all created equal? It appears that we "self-create" our differences :shock:

We find some hints here... that I have tried to put into a nutshell without distorting the actual facts (for focus) but have added some comments in parenthesis... perhaps you might be able to enhance me with your perspectives :D

The Blueprint of Exploration
WingMakers' Philosophy: Chamber Three

I. The Creation of the Entity Consciousness.
The first of these creations was bestowed an individual identity through the use of a physical instrument known as a light body.(Sheath ?) The density of this body was sufficient to block the separated particles from First Source's dominant reality. In doing so, the particles became autonomous explorers and quickly populated the innermost realms of the Universe of Wholeness.

II. The Individual of Time and Genetic Density
When the entity takes on the light body, it is still essentially formless. Its identity, while separate from First Source, is not separate from other entities within the light body. Thus, it is not yet cast into individuality. This stage occurs only when the light body moves into an instrument of genetic density. What your scientists' call DNA is the instrument created by the WingMakers that permits the light body to explore the multiverse and acquire the individuated state of separation from First Source and its particles of light consciousness that we call the entity.

III. The Acquisition of Experience through Separation
When the entity becomes unique, (THEN) it can acquire experience and insight that is unique. And this is the precious cargo that the entity was designed to transmit to First Source. Individuality and independence were the gifts bestowed to the entity, and unique insight was the gift returned. This is how the multiverse is designed, and the blueprint of exploration is indifferent to the nature of the instrument, its outward appearance, its usefulness to a given species, or its contributions to the world from which it was born. The only objective worth expressing is that the entity secured for itself, and provided to First Source, a unique perspective during its sojourn into time and genetic density.

IV. The Ascending Spiral to the True Wisdom
The entity's sojourns within the physical realms of the multiverse are vast as measured by time and space. They comprise, in most cases, an aggregate of tens of thousands of years, and each of these years produce an effect on the entity. These messages of time shape them into new forms. And these forms emerge as exemplars of what is to be in the distant future. These are the Sovereign Integrals spoken of in our previous discourses.

The Onward Journey of Developing Creation
It is the very nature of First Source to create innumerable fragments of itself and lead each to cohesion as a master organism, while allowing each fragment to retain its sovereignty. This is the perfect bestowal of love.

and finally from the Manifesto of the Sovereign Integral (phase IV that we are in now)

• There is no model of existence outside of the model of self-creation

this means (to me) that we, as individuals are - or have the ability and opportunity now- to use the WMMs to trigger our DNA to SELF CREATE not only our "forms" but also our unique identity ... wow, that is AWEsome ... and inspires Humility to the max in me.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:55 pm 

Quote:
The only objective worth expressing is that the entity secured for itself, and provided to First Source, a unique perspective during its sojourn into time and genetic density.

I'll bet we've given First Source quite a unique perspective...we were caught in a web of lies, imprisoned and now we've become automotons of the industrial age...not to mention the multiple ages before... :lol: :roll:

Yes, I can't wait to create and be a unique individual !!! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:16 am 
Posting Freak

With Spirtitual Activism those having acheived a semblance of acceptance of the individuated self they are, are the only ones ready to get back to the collective they originated from in the beginning before such individuation had taken place to the degree we are now experiencing even though it is being experienced in that beginning where there is no space and time (and no beginnings), and being projected to this space and time. :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:08 pm 
Posting Freak

"The tools of the mind suppress the true nature of your species. Only when you observe with the frequency of equality foremost in your heart and mind, can you bypass this suppression and feel the linkages that organize your specie into a master organism. It is this organism that is in perfect alignment with First Source like two circles that overlap so perfectly that only one is seen. It is the very nature of First Source to create innumerable fragments of itself and lead each to cohesion as a master organism, while allowing each fragment to retain its sovereignty. This is the perfect bestowal of love."

This master organism, the specie.....ALL of US.

Cohesion

cohesion |kōˈhē zh ən|
noun
the action or fact of forming a united whole : the work at present lacks cohesion.
• Physics the sticking together of particles of the same substance.
ORIGIN mid 17th cent.: from Latin cohaes- ‘cleaved together,’ from the verb cohaerere (see cohere ), on the pattern of adhesion.

It is the very nature of First Source to create innumerable fragments of itself and lead each to "come together "...or unite as a master organism, while allowing each fragment to retain its sovereignty. This is the perfect bestowal of love.

This makes it more clear.......

"The entity is viewed in the universe of time and space as an evolving particle of exploration commissioned by First Source to explore, populate, develop, and transform the outposts of creations into enclaves of Source Intelligence. When the entity is viewed in the dimensions of non-time and non-space -- its natural habitat -- it appears as an immortal facet of First Source that has been individuated, but when viewed in the three-dimensional environment of genetic density, it appears as a temporal facet of its species.

(Chamber 3 Philosophy)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:48 am 
Posting Freak

I appreciate your input seed and perhaps I need to be more clear about individuation. It only makes sense in exploring the unknown that as many avenues as possible be created to do so. We are those avenues in terms of different perspectives or angles if you will. Or was it necessary to create such fragmentation as a means of disasembling the HMS so as to free so many entangled in it so bogged down in the perpetuation of its programming? Remember, FS is not one Entity, the ONE that it is is ALL of us as a collective including those we are unaware of but could be very aware of us. I don't want to over simplify this nor pretend to have all the answers. Perhaps, its the questions that can be most revealing. :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:15 am 
Posting Freak

and then .... sometimes the answers ... inspire questions

Teacher: The transformation is of the individual personality – the God-fragment that sojourns in both the worlds of time and non-time, and is devoted to the One Plan that embraces all forms, personalities, and opinions therein. This personality is the identity that endures the shape shifting of forms and the ceaseless churning of time to become a conscious extension of the One Plan.

The purpose of this transformation is to explore the Grand Multiverse as emissaries of First Source, creating new opportunities for the expansion and ongoing evolution of the One Plan.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:24 am 
Posting Freak

It could be both questions and answers and even more. :D

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject: Spiritual Activism
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:33 pm 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
.....Remember, FS is not one Entity.....

First Source is One Entity fragmented into many Sovereign Integrals who see Oneness in every eye.

Post subject: Re: Spiritual Activism
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:54 pm 
Posting Freak

Russell wrote:
Shayalana wrote:
.....Remember, FS is not one Entity.....

First Source is One Entity fragmented into many Sovereign Integrals who see Oneness in every eye.

Whatever Russell, others understand what you don't.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:45 pm 

[
Quote:
quote]FS is not one Entity, the ONE that it is is ALL of us as a collective [/qu

Quote:
First Source is One Entity fragmented into many Sovereign Integrals who see Oneness in every eye

It seems that you are both saying the same thing but with different words??? :mrgreen: