WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: The Heart of Spiritual Activism
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:01 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
well, it is good to practice expressing oursleves ... :lol:

but the truth is:

First Source is not a manifestation, but rather a consciousness that inhabits all time, space, energy, matter, form, intent; as well as all non-time, non-space, non-matter, non-energy, non-form, and non-intent. It is the only consciousness that unifies all states of being into one Being. And this Being is First Source. It is a growing, expanding, and inexplicable consciousness that organizes the collective experience of all states of being into a coherent plan of creation; expansion and colonization into the realms of creation; and the inclusion of creation into Source Reality -- the home of First Source. Glossary

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:33 am 
Posting Freak

christinedream7 wrote:
[
Quote:
quote]FS is not one Entity, the ONE that it is is ALL of us as a collective [/qu

Quote:
First Source is One Entity fragmented into many Sovereign Integrals who see Oneness in every eye

It seems that you are both saying the same thing but with different words??? :mrgreen:

FS is a consciousness not an Entity and even a consciousness doesn't do it justice, we simply don't have any words to describe such immensity and vastness and all encompassingness. How awesome to contain holographically all of that with these little wee bodies. Don't worry about Russell he's "hit and run". :wink:

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

Post subject: Spiritual Activism
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:33 pm 
Posting Freak

First Source is a consciousness and an entity.

All that is.

Holographically similar to you, me and us collectively.

Don't forget, you are One Entity, with the Universe as your playground.

In this playground, be careful with the words "hit and run".

Clearly you aimed those words at me; as a mirror I reflect them back to you.

I do not "hit and run"....."touching and letting go" says IT well.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:31 am 

why do you want to explain what is true?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:57 pm 
Posting Freak

:D

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject: Re: Spiritual Activism
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:52 pm 
Posting Freak

Russell wrote:
First Source is a consciousness and an entity.

All that is.

Holographically similar to you, me and us collectively.

Don't forget, you are One Entity, with the Universe as your playground.

In this playground, be careful with the words "hit and run".

Clearly you aimed those words at me; as a mirror I reflect them back to you.

I do not "hit and run"....."touching and letting go" says IT well.

Hit and run is most appropriate from this angle. otherwise you would reply to people when they inquire about what your nebulous ,perhaps, purposely so, posts mean because in a lot of cases the meaning is lost to most and maybe you too. Hey, maybe that s why you don t reply but I doubt it. You like to hit em with whatever it is and then run onto the next thing. Ya, hit and run is most appropriate. Clarity seems to elude you or you can t be bothered or care to be clear. :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:57 pm 
Posting Freak

There is no room or need for political correctness in spiritual activism. It isn t honest and more akin to what this picture says in a lot less than a 1000 words. :wink:

There s no room for hubris either in spiritual activism even though that is stating the real obvious.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:14 pm 
Posting Freak

Sometimes my sense of humor is lost on this forum. I sure laugh though. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I speak fondly of the Heart of Spiritual activism because even though it being called that, the heart is all but forgotten by some. And perhaps, that is so because of the transitioning from the HMS to what we are as the immense beingness that we are without ever having to rely on the HMS for any kind of pertinent information except as to assess it for what it is in its limitedness. :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:57 pm 

starduster wrote:
truth has no opponent... it prevails and we all win in it's embrace.

I am coming to the conclusion that the DNA is the "heart of Spiritual Activism" and that it is "triggered" only when we have fully developed our collective "personalities" into one individual identity ... The materials tell us that the fragments (light consciousness/entity) of "god" are still connected to IT (rays of light fragmented into colors through the physical prism)... but they also reveal that we were (all soul carriers ?) created with IT's DNA too... Science has told us that the difference between us and mammals is one chromosome... and between us and any of our neighbors less than a 2% difference in our genetic structure... yet we all have the same DNA ... even rocks and considered by the "gods" as one (species)

so what is it that makes us unique individuals... ? when we were all created equal? It appears that we "self-create" our differences :shock:

We find some hints here... that I have tried to put into a nutshell without distorting the actual facts (for focus) but have added some comments in parenthesis... perhaps you might be able to enhance me with your perspectives :D

The Blueprint of Exploration
WingMakers' Philosophy: Chamber Three

I. The Creation of the Entity Consciousness.
The first of these creations was bestowed an individual identity through the use of a physical instrument known as a light body.(Sheath ?) The density of this body was sufficient to block the separated particles from First Source's dominant reality. In doing so, the particles became autonomous explorers and quickly populated the innermost realms of the Universe of Wholeness.

II. The Individual of Time and Genetic Density
When the entity takes on the light body, it is still essentially formless. Its identity, while separate from First Source, is not separate from other entities within the light body. Thus, it is not yet cast into individuality. This stage occurs only when the light body moves into an instrument of genetic density. What your scientists' call DNA is the instrument created by the WingMakers that permits the light body to explore the multiverse and acquire the individuated state of separation from First Source and its particles of light consciousness that we call the entity.

III. The Acquisition of Experience through Separation
When the entity becomes unique, (THEN) it can acquire experience and insight that is unique. And this is the precious cargo that the entity was designed to transmit to First Source. Individuality and independence were the gifts bestowed to the entity, and unique insight was the gift returned. This is how the multiverse is designed, and the blueprint of exploration is indifferent to the nature of the instrument, its outward appearance, its usefulness to a given species, or its contributions to the world from which it was born. The only objective worth expressing is that the entity secured for itself, and provided to First Source, a unique perspective during its sojourn into time and genetic density.

IV. The Ascending Spiral to the True Wisdom
The entity's sojourns within the physical realms of the multiverse are vast as measured by time and space. They comprise, in most cases, an aggregate of tens of thousands of years, and each of these years produce an effect on the entity. These messages of time shape them into new forms. And these forms emerge as exemplars of what is to be in the distant future. These are the Sovereign Integrals spoken of in our previous discourses.

The Onward Journey of Developing Creation
It is the very nature of First Source to create innumerable fragments of itself and lead each to cohesion as a master organism, while allowing each fragment to retain its sovereignty. This is the perfect bestowal of love.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:13 pm 

This is how the multiverse is designed, and the blueprint of exploration is indifferent to the nature of the instrument, its outward appearance, its usefulness to a given species, or its contributions to the world from which it was born. The only objective worth expressing is that the entity secured for itself, and provided to First Source, a unique perspective during its sojourn into time and genetic density.

What the [Censored] ?

So doesn`t this say that blueprint of exploration doesn`t care whether we suffer or not, whether you live an ethical life or not, whether you are a rapist or a serious killer or a virtuos person, whether you help your brother or motherfuckin shoot him

this doesn`t matter because what matters is uniqe perspective ?

so from the perspective of First Source - why would you fucking care about your brothers and sisters ? Why wouldn`t you simply [Censored] them and do whatever you want to get uniqe perspective ? Why would you struggle if all what matters is - uniqe ?

----------------------

I don`t believe this. IT matters whether someone suffers or not.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:42 pm 
Posting Freak

Urahara wrote:
This is how the multiverse is designed, and the blueprint of exploration is indifferent to the nature of the instrument, its outward appearance, its usefulness to a given species, or its contributions to the world from which it was born. The only objective worth expressing is that the entity secured for itself, and provided to First Source, a unique perspective during its sojourn into time and genetic density.

What the <b>[Censored]</b> ?

So doesn`t this say that blueprint of exploration doesn`t care whether we suffer or not, whether you live an ethical life or not, whether you are a rapist or a serious killer or a virtuos person, whether you help your brother or motherfuckin shoot him

so from the perspective of First Source - why would you fucking care about your brothers and sisters ? Why wouldn`t you simply <b>[Censored]</b> them and do whatever you want to get uniqe perspective ? Why would you struggle if all what matters is - uniqe ?

----------------------

You need to see this in the context of the most recent materials in particular and the exercises and practices because you have taken but a small context here that is so easily misunderstood if not seen in the context of the whole to this point of cognizance and that has everything to do with the Energetic Heart or Rising Heart or Event Temples, or The Lyricus Discources, or Liminal Cosmogony or......

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:49 pm 
Posting Freak

we are here to experience All that IS so that we have KNOWledge of it ... from all perspectives ... even if it has taken 10,000 lifetimes, each of us, with our individuated consciousness has experienced it uniquely ... and contributed to FSI ... you need to have a very open mind about this to understand it, and appreciate it...there is no judgment, but your own of yourself, and it seems we can justify all our actions and forgive ourselves eternally :wink:

Dr. Neruda: "The choice is not made to be evil or wicked, or to select a life path that is excruciatingly difficult for oneself and others. Nor, in the case of Einstein, did he choose to contribute to humanity's understanding in a way that permitted the creation of nuclear weapons. In the formless consciousness of these individuals -- prior to their most recent incarnations -- they didn't make choices to harm or help humanity. They made choices to experience aspects of this reality membrane that would contribute to their own understanding."

Sarah: "So, you're saying that the soul chooses its motion of being according to its selfish desires? It doesn't think about the greater good at all?"

Dr. Neruda: "It doesn't need to think about the greater good. That's what the unification force does."

Sarah: "It's an interesting philosophy. We can be as selfish as we desire, and leave it up to God to make our selfish, clumsy actions into something that contributes to the common good of humanity. Is that what you're really saying?"

Dr. Neruda: "No. I'm saying that God, working through its unification force, orchestrates the intermingling of life in order to bring about transformation in the universe. God is like the cosmological alchemist who transforms the selfish interests of the one in to the transformative conditions for the many." Sarah: "Then you're saying that God solves all of our human frailties. We can do anything and it doesn't really matter because he'll fix it. If this philosophy were taught in our world, we'd be in sorry shape."

Dr. Neruda: "While it may not be taught in a formal way, humankind is unconsciously aware that this is the way it works."

Sarah: "On this point, I have to disagree with you. Selfish interests, evil intent, stupidity -- these are not the traits of a responsible society, and I don't know of anyone who believes that we should act in this way and then let God perform damage control or mop up after our poor judgments."

Dr. Neruda: "You misunderstand. Perhaps I'm not explaining this very well. Let me try again.

"First, the selfish interests of the formless consciousness are to facet its consciousness in such a way that it can receive and radiate the unification force. In so doing, it can become consciously connected to this force and knowingly become a conduit for it into a broad range of reality membranes. Now, the formless consciousness selects reality membranes to enable the faceting of its consciousness. None of this is done with an attitude of universal contribution or noble purpose. However, this isn't a result of selfish behavior as you think of it. It's a result of its nature -- the way it was designed.

"I'm not saying that God cleans up after our messy mistakes. I'm saying our messy mistakes are not messy mistakes. Again, we live in a complex system of interdependent reality membranes. You can think of these membranes like scales on a snake, and the snake represents the collective human consciousness. Each scale protects the human soul and, collectively, propels it through its environment -- in this case, the multiverse. The messy mistakes that we individually and collectively make are as responsible for the existence of the multiverse as are the noble contributions."

Sarah: "Let me see if I got this right. You're saying that our mistakes -- both as individuals and a species -- make it possible for us to exist, so, therefore, they're not mistakes?"

Dr. Neruda: "As I said earlier, complex systems require a near-infinite range of dynamics in order to sustain the system. Our reality membrane is form-fitted to the complexity of our universe, which in turn created the environment of earth and its various life forms. Yes, our mistakes, our individuality, is a central part of our ability as a species to sustain itself in the face of a complex, interconnected structure of the quantum world and the cosmos.

"The selfish motivations harvest the experience that facets our consciousness, which in turn are harvested by the unification force and used to transform reality membranes into passages through which a species can return to the God state. The mistakes weigh equally in this process, as do the unselfish contributions. Nothing is wasted."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:31 pm 

Can you tell me where are you exactly going or rather, what state do you want to achieve ?

When you realize that you are Sovereign and that you live Here and Now - what then ? What happens when you finally free yourself from HMS illusions or rather , what and how do you perceive then ? What do you do or rather "do" then ?

As in one of the discourses from Lyricus.org - Teacher said that it is not ( or almost not ) possible to switch dominant realities. It is not possible to perceive or understand the source of this 3D reality unless you wanna die. It is possible to perceive some shadows and echoes and then transmit this understanding to this world, express it.

However, James says that they do not write books or do seminaries or other things like that, they do not participate in the deception

So HMS is an illusion, deception - what is real then ? Are there words I write now not real , are they - what you see with your eyes right now - not real, are they illusion ?

Or is how we perceive it an illusion ?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:43 pm 

Shayalana wrote:
Urahara wrote:

so from the perspective of First Source - why would you fucking care about your brothers and sisters ? Why wouldn`t you simply <b>[Censored]</b> them and do whatever you want to get uniqe perspective ? Why would you struggle if all what matters is - uniqe ?

----------------------

You need to see this in the context of the most recent materials in particular and the exercises and practices because you have taken but a small context here that is so easily misunderstood if not seen in the context of the whole to this point of cognizance and that has everything to do with the Energetic Heart or Rising Heart or Event Temples, or The Lyricus Discources, or Liminal Cosmogony or......

Shayalana, can you tell me something ? How much power do you have compared to what you had before ?

I am not asking it to test you or because I am interested just in power - I am asking because if you do - then you propably have it in a way that doesn`t pose any danger to you. It might be a power as easily controlable as a power to walk or speak or move your hand.

Thats what I am interested in.

I am interested in a guidance of my energetics , I am interested in having balance and harmony, right now its not exactly balance and harmony.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:51 pm 
Posting Freak

In the first place, reading about the SI and expressing it consciousness, are years apart ... the transformational experience may take an entire lifetime, depending on the pace the individual sets ... triggering it is just opening the door.

The WMMs, offer us a "way" to accelerate the process by using the "tools" ... even so, it takes years to undo "learned behaviors" and to clear out the emotional baggage and histories stored in the heart and mind that conceal our true identity, and that suppress the realization of a SI state of consciousness.

When we allow the Entity to activate it Source Codes, and to unify and restore its wholeness, it isn't an "ah ha" moment, it isn't like flipping on a light switch, it requires focus, practice and changing our model of existence ... even mundane skills often take years of apprenticeship, just imagine how long it takes to Master one's emotions.

We only think (believe) we know what being a SI is, until we experience that coherent state of consciousness at will. That isn't even possible yet, not until the alignment of the Earth to the Galactic Sun takes place . This event will activate DNA designed specifically for such an event, and "fully activate" the Source Codes... so you see, no one has experienced a SIP other than fleetlingly, when resonating in the tone of equality ... when the frequency of Love, is passing unrestricted through our hearts and minds, after all the components of the Entity are united...

we haven't even gotten the information contained in all the TZs yet ... we are just now trying to incorporate two of them ... :wink:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:01 pm 
Posting Freak

Urahara wrote:
Shayalana wrote:
Urahara wrote:

----------------------

Shayalana, can you tell me something ? How much power do you have compared to what you had before ?

I am not asking it to test you or because I am interested just in power - I am asking because if you do - then you propably have it in a way that doesn`t pose any danger to you. It might be a power as easily controlable as a power to walk or speak or move your hand.

Thats what I am interested in.

I am interested in a guidance of my energetics , I am interested in having balance and harmony, right now its not exactly balance and harmony.

I'm about to run some errands right now but will sit with this and reply later OK? Although, the only real power I know of comes from the Heart for its capacity to love others and to express Appreciation, Compassion, Forgiveness, Humility, Understanding and Valor. E-motion the heart has more messages going from it to the brain than from the brain to the heart. And with powerful feelings one can do things not thought possible. And maybe what you call energetics doesn't include the heart for what it can do. Check out HeartMath also, they have done tremendous research scientifically verified and techniques that have been very effectively used by people from all walks of life. Ta , later. :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:42 am 
Posting Freak

Quote:
All living forms of consciousness are connected to the Sovereign Integral
consciousness, enmeshed within the Grand Presence of the Universe. Yet, in the
exterior, genetic confines of separation, these living forms seldom remember this
Oneness. This paradigm, if you hold it within your heart, will help ground this feeling
of Oneness and help displace judgment from your emotional center.

EVT 3 paper.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 6:29 pm 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
Quote:
All living forms of consciousness are connected to the Sovereign Integral
consciousness, enmeshed within the Grand Presence of the Universe. Yet, in the
exterior, genetic confines of separation, these living forms seldom remember this
Oneness. This paradigm, if you hold it within your heart, will help ground this feeling
of Oneness and help displace judgment from your emotional center.

EVT 3 paper.

My dogs seem to have this down to an Art in forgiveness and appreciation if not humility and valor. :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 9:42 pm 
Posting Freak

yeah, it ain't all that difficult once you get started ... you just take one step at a time :lol:
and let what comes to you, flow ....

pretty soon you are riding (the wild dog) on the wings of Light through the Mighty Forest

children of the dreammmmmmmmm

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 10:47 pm 
Posting Freak

starduster wrote:
yeah, it ain't all that difficult once you get started ... you just take one step at a time :lol:
and let what comes to you, flow ....

pretty soon you are riding (the wild dog) on the wings of Light through the Mighty Forest

children of the dreammmmmmmmm

Yep, and some growing up very quickly. :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 1:28 am 
Posting Freak

I sooooooooo Love doing the Event Temples where its more action than words. :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 2:48 am 
Posting Freak

People feel your intent and care. It's as simple as that. :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 4:02 pm 
Posting Freak

dberges wrote:
When new energies come to a planet the old energies try to tap into them and reduce their fields. The beauty of the Lyricus materials is they can not be tap(p)er(ed) with, as their energy is stronger than what is all ready present on the planet.

The Living Truth, comes to each of us, but what do we do with it is all about Choice. Can we be used by the old energies to try to dilute the new energy? The choice is each persons. How will one react to the incoming energies.
Respect them or be used by the old energies to try to dilute them.

To become very honest with oneself and others is a key to the new energies. Honest(l)y in using others words when posting and giving created to where you have gotten the words from is a test of ones appreciation of an others work, an understanding of the copyright laws for both print and non-print, asking forgiveness of others and yourself when used by the old energy system, and understanding of others when they point out what you are doing.

To be dishonest in cop(y)ing others works and presenting it as one's own, is a 3rd dimensional old energy form. It is an injustice to the work of an other. Moving into the 4th dimension or higher means a shift to a the use of the six virtues and a positive Living Truth code of ethics.
(The brackets are mine with no intention to change the meaning of this brilliant post or take credit for any of it. )

I love this post so much Darlene for your awesome Understanding, Compassion and your Valor in posting it on the nothingness thread . To me this is a wonderful shining example of practicing the 6 Heart Virtues with such a passionate Heart and a perfect example of Spiritual Activism at its finest in action. Thank you again. :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 1:52 am 
Posting Freak

Valor is a beautiful thing. :wink: :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 11:31 pm 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
Valor is a beautiful thing. :wink: :D

All for the Love of Truth , the 'Living Truth'.

Cathedral - CS&N