WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Spiritual Activism
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 3:33 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
"BE YOU" ... would be "the right thing" seeing how "We are good, spiritual beings, not by the expression of our behaviors, but by our intrinsic nature—our origin. We are each allowed access to this higher knowledge not by how we act, but by simply being what we are. " :D

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 8:26 pm 

starduster wrote:
your BS is revealed by YOUR expression ... If you believed that the WN led you here to offer you the opportunity to transform your BS and your agenda, as well as your perspective .... you would have gotten with the program and focused yourself on contributing (instead of distracting) to the topics ... and sharing your experiences while you are in the process of the transformation - as suggested. But you don't ... you are focused on finding fault with the members and trying to create conflict... that is how YOU are expressing YOUR BS ... you obviously believe that "being right" is more important than getting transformed.

What if someone told you that this applies not to the ones you accuse of such things but rather to yourself ?

"you are focused on finding fault with the members and trying to create conflict... that is how YOU are expressing YOUR BS"

I`m interested in deepening our understanding of our behaviors and where they come from. I`m not driven by any ambition or desire to find faults in others.

Quote:
Nat and Seed, don't need a "savior" ... and I don't need a critic ... you need to transform, but you have proven that you will do ANYTHING to avoid that including disrupting the entire flow of the energy in the WMF ... in an attempt to "be right" ... ignoring the fact that as long as you are talking about a member - you aren't contributing to the topic ... and you will never be "right" as long as you do that

I`m sorry but it seems that you are the one criticising others there, you constantly describe someone as "distractions" author, off-topic poster and/or insincere individual who came here with an intention just to create conflict.

My posts to you were not expressions of cricism. None of them was and I made it very clear. I expressed appreciation, humility, understanding and compassion (compassion in the sense of shared purpose) in my posts to you, to the best of my ability. You might want to take a look at them because in your replies - nearly every single one - you concentrated on was depicting my alleged distractions, off-topic and ill-intentions. So much so, that there was no room for Heart Virtues.

Quote:
Nat and Seed, don't need a "savior" ... and I don't need a critic ... you need to transform, but you have proven that you will do ANYTHING to avoid that including disrupting the entire flow of the energy in the WMF ... in an attempt to "be right" ... ignoring the fact that as long as you are talking about a member - you aren't contributing to the topic ... and you will never be "right" as long as you do that "

I have proven that I will do anything to avoid "transforming" ? Including disrupting the entire flow of the energy in the WMF ? You didn`t even give any arguments to support such a claim. Can you explain why do you think it is that way ? Do you really think it is that like that ? Why would you think so ?

You constantly judge my posts as being off-topic, you completely ignore the explantation on why they are not (Also, note what you wrote about unique perspectives and how it relates to such behaviour)

I`m not talking about MEMBERS. I`m trying to shed light on our behaviors, to help us better understand them and their consequences. I said it three times already. This is the third time where I explain this to you - because you still ignore it. Your "off-topic" and "distraction maker" theories about me are built mainly on this misunderstanding. Could you consider this ? It would help our discussion`s constructivism.

Quote:
The LTO tell us that they look upon "wrong and right " (or any dualities) much the same as we look at the two ends of a battery ... with indifference, because they understand that "dualities" are two sides to ONE coin .... the battery wouldn't be a battery without a neg and a pos end ... the coin would not be a coin if it didn't have two sides ... WE are activated by BOTH ! All matter, according to Science, contains EQUAL amounts of pos and neg "energy" .... YOU determine what you BELIEVE about it, YOU give it a pos or neg value - so called "bad words" are not BAD ... they are words. No one is bad or good, they are all BOTH = no one is more spiritual than another ... so your efforts to make my perspective "bad" are a waste of time Ura, because they are JUST AS GOOD as they are BAD ... and it was YOU made the determination that they were one or the other ... and to do so you had to reject the FACT that they contain just as much pos energy as neg ... it is like calling Obama "black" when we all KNOW he is just as much WHITE !

I appreciate the insight that "bad" things have value, just as "good" ones have value.

However, I`m not sure why you assume that other members are not aware of it.

Though, the problem is, these words do not present all there is to it. An excerpt from "Living from the Heart" :

Quote:
A key to understanding energetic quadrant is to see VNS, RTS, and VPS People as members of the human family who are informing the collective energy or CHEF. From a perspective of wholeness, there is no wrong or right, good or evil. All of us have a role to play in this vast collection of energy. However, the choice is still ours as to how we desire to work with the greater incoming energies impacting on our planet. This is an important distinction between the three primary groups of people because only the VPS People are able to transmit the incoming energies like a clear prism can transmit white light into seven rays.

As it has been said, a prism in the dark is just a hunk of glass. So too, is the human energetic field - in the dark it is just a receiver. [...]

Admittedly, there are many shades of gray, but the point is that in order to both receive and transmit the higher energetics of the universe -- to have a positive effect on the human transformation objective -- you must choose the path to become and remain a VPS Person.

" so your efforts to make my perspective "bad" are a waste of time Ura, because they are JUST AS GOOD as they are BAD "

There were no efforts from my side that would aim at such thing. What my posts were and are aimed at, again, was and is better understanding of our behaviors.

Quote:
why can't I just let this go and let the individuals reading make their own evaluations or just appreciate the fact that there are other perspectives and that they will all be UNIQUE and different than my own?

You actually say something like this in the same topic in which you discredit Nathan`s perspective in a sarcastic, harsh way, just like in many other topics. I also have my perspective - but you discredit it as well. It seems like any other perspective than yours, with some exceptions, is an HMS program, a distraction, off-topic ... and so on.

Quote:
our PURPOSE in the WMF is to discuss the WM materials ... NOT the members ... and to share our finding as we apply them to our lives ... you choose to ignore this fact ... and seriously appear incapable of discussing the topics ... you need to ask your self WHY - WHY can't I contribute something to this topic just a easily as I focus on finding faults in the members ? Why am I not looking for and finding FS in the members? WHY am I resisting the awareness that the WN brought me here to experience - WHY can't I get with the program? Why can't I just let this go and let the individuals reading make their own evaluations or just appreciate the fact that there are other perspectives and that they will all be UNIQUE and different than my own? ... and WHY can I grasp the concept -that there are no dualities that are REAL!

Excerpt from "Living from the Heart" :
Quote:
At one level, there is no positive or negative in the sense of good and evil, but in the dimensions of timenspace and the prevailing construct of evolution and ascension of conciousness, it matters a great deal.

Learning about our behaviour, understanding it - changing it`s "power source" from ego-personality to the six Heart Virtues - is one of the key components of LTO`s teaching and WMMs.

You define the scope of WMMs discussion incredibly narrowly, for how can it not contain our behaviors ? You talk about so many things and seem ignore the most important - what is expressed right here, in the present moment and why and how.

Quote:
The key to realization is a direct, sober, truthful assessment of your behaviors and applying the Six Heart Virtues to those behaviors that have become expressions of your self-deception and dishonesty.

Discussing our behaviors, especially the ones expressed on this forum - is by no means "off-topic". It can support our learning process in a potent way, provided that the discussion is supported and managed by the Heart Virtues.

I would ask you to reconsider your opinions about my and yours posts. I am very willing to do the same as well.

Especially when a disagreement occurs - this is the time to practice Heart Virtues. These are the times to show that we don`t just talk about Oneness, Unity, Unconditional Love, Heart Virtues - to show that we truly live it and express it.

I hope we will come to understand each other.

PS I`m sorry that this post is soo long, even though half of it`s length is taken by quotes. Of course, you don`t have to read it, if you find it too long.

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 5:42 am 
 WWW  Profile

The Temple of Spiritual Activism guide is a foundational work that brings to those who resonant with the encoded energies of the Lyricus/WingMakers' materials a new way of living. It is from the heart not the mind.

This guide lays the foundational tools that help us to move from our past mind-brain training to our heart-mind training. Any agenda whether it be personal, political, scientific, or religious that leads to polarization is separative. In this guide, we are learning to move to unity, equality and oneness. Learning and practicing oneness, unity and equality is not easy as we have been trained to be separative, special, and individual. Those attitudes were right at a certain period in our development, but now is the time to live from our spiritual roots of the six heart virtues.

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 4:04 pm 
Posting Freak

Thank you Darlene, for sharing what you found helpful ... I am grateful that James understands that many of us need a 'guide' to prepare ourselves for the concepts revealed in the WMMs ... and the opportunity that your reference to them in your post offers us to re read this information

The INTRO of the guide states :Spiritual activism is a concept within Lyricus that originates from the Sovereign Integral (SI) state of being.

I understand that we are, always have been and always will be Sovereign Integrals of the Central Race (SECUs) but it is important to understand that the "human condition" that we are now experiencing, is the result of fragmenting our consciousness of being SECUs ... and that Anu altered the programs of the HMS (that collectively creates the GM and our dominant reality) to CONCEAL our true identity and to SUPPRESS THE SOVEREIGN INTEGRAL.

from my own experience, I can confirm that only after I aligned my BS with the principals (defined in the 1 Philo of the WMMs) that I was able to maintain a vibration that was conducive to "activation" ... after a lifetime of searching and making these adjustments to my "learned behaviors" and establishing these principals in my personal "way of life", I was prepared to progress... using the materials the LTO provides.

I don't know what a person who has no understanding of what a Sovereign Integral may believe it is ... or how they could progress without knowing ... but I do know that this "identity" was not known until the LTO released this new intelligence ... and the only place where you will find it defined is in the WMMs . If I would have come across the EVT website first ... I would have been stopped at the opening statement of this guide ... if I didn't know what a Sovereign Integral state of being was.

a simple google search leads one to the "Sovereign Integral" dot org webpage ... and the Introduction to the Sovereign Integral via the PCI that James gave... which (as we can see by the opening statement) is prerequisite to Spiritual Activation ... our understanding of what a Sovereign integral is- and what its "state of consciousness" affords us (a new perspective of life) can the individua " established your new First Point upon which unconditional oneness, equality and truthfulness can stand."

we also learn about the HMS and how it works to keep us from this self realization .... and how to progress once we discover our SELF and how to access full consciousness.

As each of us de-program ourselves and deactivate our HMS, there is a corollary access to the Sovereign Integral, and in this access, we create the best opportunity we have of defeating the dark agendas that exist on Earth, as well as easing the transition between the deteriorating Collective System body of today and the new one that will replace it.

those who are sincerely interested in what a Sovereign Integral is ... will eventually be led (google search) to the WM's website and the glossary where for the first time in the history of humanity the Sovereign Integral is defined:

Quote:
Sovereign Integral

The Sovereign Integral is a state of consciousness whereby the entity and all of its various forms of expression and perception are integrated as a conscious wholeness. This is a state of consciousness that all entities are evolving towards, and at some point, each will reach a state of transformation that allows the entity and its instruments of experience (i.e., the human instrument) to become an integrated expression that is aligned and in harmony with Source Intelligence.

and we find that it is a "state of consciousness" accessed and activated WHEN "the entity and all its various forms of expression and perception are integrated as a conscious wholeness. " - which I understand requires a "transformation" from the present fragmented state of consciousness and reveals why the WMMs are focused on a "transformation" with a stated goal of "Wholeness"

because : It is only accessed through the wholeness of the entity, for it is only in wholeness that the Source Codes and their residual effects of Source Reality perception can exist. 1st Philo

the WMMs go on to explain why we fragmented our consciousness in the first place and how to restore our wholeness so that we can experience a Sovereign Integral state of consciousness - as stated in the Guide to Spiritual Activation as its opening statement - the concept of Spiritual Activation ORIGINATES in a SI "state of being" - which suggest to me, that without BEing IN that "state of consciousness" we will not be able to comprehend, Spiritual Activation.

Without knowing what we hope to accomplish it is IMO silly to go any further. If you don't KNOW what a Sovereign Integral of the Central Universe IS how can you hope to BE one - ??? Yes, yes I know that we ARE SECUs now - but I also understand (from the WMMs) that we purposely fragmented our consciousness so that we wouldn't be aware of that - that we limited our state of consciousness to the perceptions of the HI. Fortunately the LTO's works reveal everything we need to know about a Sovereign Integral, and how to access its state of consciousness again - and that "it is activated when the entity designs its reality from life principles that are symbolic of Source Reality"

the first Philo suggest three Principals that will accelerate the transformation and that will allow us to access a SI state of consciousness:

There are three particular life principles that accelerate the transformational experience and help to align the human instrument with the Sovereign Integral perspective. They are:

1) Universe relationship through gratitude

2) Observance of Source in all things

3) Nurturance of life

When the individual applies these principles, their life experience reveals a deeper meaning to its apparently random events -- both in the universal and personal contexts.

without this sort of "preparation" ... we can't expect to transform or to activate our spirituality even though (unbeknownst to us) we are already evolving to that state of consciousness and in the process of transformation as a species ... but until our components are integrated, willfully and with full consciousness of the HI - the Sovereign Integral's consciousness remains fragmented... and we need to understand that this "transformation" is only the "pathway" to wholeness... and there are numerous other thing (concepts) that need "integration" before we can consider ourselves "Whole"

This transformation of the entity is the pathway into wholeness and the recognition that the entity model of expression is a composite of forms and the formless that is unified in one energy, one consciousness. When the fragments are aligned and inter-connected, the entity becomes the instrument that facilitates Source Reality expansion.

the Anatomy of the Individuated Consciousness - reveals the components of the Entity that need to be integrated into One Consciousness - that will allow for a "wholeness perspective" but please remember that a Wholeness Perspective is not a Sovereign Integral state of consciousness ... it just allows the formLESS components that express themselves through the HI to be appreciated/understood/ recognized / realized etc ect ect ... but it is at this stage of your self re-creation/ transformation that you can say that you are "Spiritually Activated" - when you have restored (the Entity's) wholeness. :D

PS...this is not to suggest that the spiritual (formless) components of the Entity are not "active" in a fragmented state of consciousness ... they are not dormant, but as the WMMs reveal, here: http://www.wingmakers.com/anatomyofindi ... sness.html
"In most instances, the fundamental systems that comprise the individuated consciousness are not aware of one another in any significant way and operate independently, as if in their own worlds." until they are integrated into ONE consciousness as originally designed.

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 4:30 pm 
Posting Freak

"Discussing our behaviors, especially the ones expressed on this forum - is by no means "off-topic"."

if the topic is not 'behaviors" it certainly is OFF TOPIC ... and why you can't discern the difference is the root of your behavior.

if you want to make a topic - designed to discuss our behavior - feel free ... but the topic we are discussing here NOW is Spiritual Activation and ANYthing that is not focused on that IS "off topic" and distracts from the discussions of it.

I understand WHY you can't comprehend this ... and why you resist this awareness ... DO YOU ?

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 5:19 pm 

I appreciate that you were willing to write such a long reply, its not the first time and it shows that you are really commited to participating on this forum.

Though, I`m not sure why you wrote what you wrote, in the context of our conversation. You seem to automatically assume that others cannot possibly be aware of what you presented in your reply, you present your insights in a manner that suggests that you are talking with someone who has absolutely no idea on what you are talking about. I also am not sure why you had to mark again that you have, according to your claim, transformed.

starduster wrote:
Discussing our behaviors, especially the ones expressed on this forum - is by no means "off-topic".

if the topic is not 'behaviors" it certainly is OFF TOPIC ... and why you can't discern the difference is the root of your behavior.

if you want to make a topic - designed to discuss our behavior - feel free ... but the topic we are discussing here NOW is Spiritual Activation and ANYthing that is not focused on that IS "off topic" and distracts from the discussions of it.

I understand WHY you can't comprehend this ... and why you resist this awareness ... DO YOU ?

Quote:
if the topic is not 'behaviors" it certainly is OFF TOPIC ...

I don`t think so, not necessarily, unless the topic is not about WMMs or has a very specific, clearly defined area of focus. However, this is not a viable argument in this case because the topic is strictly related to behaviors.

Quote:

The topic is 'Spiritual Activism'. Not 'Spiritual Activation'. There is a large difference between the terms "Spiritual Activation" and Spiritual Activism. Why did you switch the topic`s name ?

The latter is about behavioral intelligence and building Unity. In your discrediting and sarcastic post to Nathan, in my opinion, you supported separation and polarity between you and Nathan. Such behaviors contradict the point of Spiritual Activism - which is to build Unity. Addressing this issue is not off-topic. Also, even if I or someone else was going off-topic - I don`t think posting things that you have posted to Nathan, in this context, has much to do with building Unity.

Quote:

I`m not sure what you mean and how it relates to achieving consensus, agreement in this case. I remain humble in the assessment of my 'place' in the 'journey' but I don`t compare my place with others and I never try to suggest or convince anyone that I`m ahead in the journey, that I`m more aware or that I have better understanding than others.

I`m not sure why you automatically assume that you are completely right and your interlocutor is completely wrong and that your interlocutor is, as a result of something you say you understand, not able to comprehend "the truth" that you present to him.

However, I would, if its possible, leave that behind and focus more on what we can do to achieve a consensus.

The consensus is not " I believe 'X' and I believe I`m right, we will have an agreement when you acknowledge that I`m right", nor is it "I can`t accept that 'Z' is true because I supported 'Y' and thus, it would mean I was wrong - so we need to find something else or something inbetween".

A real consensus, in my opinion, has to be created upon honesty that flows from the Heart Virtues.

In my opinion, one of the core elements needed to create a consensus in cases of a lasting disagreement, in these times, is a continous presentation and exchange of reasonable, honest arguments and evidence - without control intentions, without force, without verbal or other kind of violence, without judgement, without assumptions about each other, blame, dissapointment, irritability, punishment, resentment, without being thin-skinned, without being self-absorbed, without desires to be in a superior position, desire to be right, without blind belief in being the one who is right, without fear to be wrong - with mutual respect, understanding, compassion, humility, appreciation, with understanding the imperfections of the current language as means of communication, with authentic self-assessment and authentic desire to support Oneness and co-create in harmony.

Having said that, my proposal is to present and explain in-depth to each other our arguments and the line of reasoning behind them.

Last edited by Urahara on Sat May 07, 2011 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 7:37 pm 

Quite a fine and rather correct energy in the last post and this is an application of some genuine appreciation. Love given is never lost.

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 8:42 pm 
Posting Freak

i don't know what your problem is Ura (other than what you told us) , but as anyone can plainly see, my "long post" had nothing to do with our conversations, and was simply my contribution to the topic ... apparently you do not even recognize the topic any more :lol:

again, we are not here to discuss the member's perspectives ... what ever is blocking your ability to understand the intent of the forum and show some respect for Sovereignty has distorted your ability to carry on a discussion about Spiritual Activism ... it may be the biggest resistance to awareness I have ever witnessed in the forum ... even Featherlite got it after a while ... but all you are focused on is piling up that MOTE - and avoiding this topic with all your might...

whatever, that's your problem to deal with, if you want to have a conversation with me about your opinions of me, I would be happy to continue that in the PM ... other than to point out when posts are off topic, I am not going to respond to any more of BS - I would be happy to remove all my post in this topic that are off topic - in a jesture that acknowledges they contribute nothing to the discussion of Spiritual Activation

I personally do not care what you "think" or "believe", I am only interested in what you KNOW from your own experience about SPIRITUAL ACTIVISM in this topic.

Last edited by starduster on Sat May 07, 2011 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 9:04 pm 
Posting Freak

hidelight wrote:
Quite a fine and rather correct energy in the last post and this is an application of some genuine appreciation. Love given is never lost.

what does this post contribute to the topic Nat ... see what you and your followers all have in common ? snicker

none of you anti-wingmakers have anything to contribute to the discussions of the WMMs ... your only agenda here, is to disrupt those who do... so transparent

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 10:04 pm 
Posting Freak

to rebalance the energy in this topic and clear (once again) a path that will lead us back to the topic ... this is what James says Spiritual Activism is

Quote:
SPIRITUAL ACTIVISM
EVT 3 is called the Temple of Spiritual Activism because its focus is on activating a
feature of the individual that connects one to the Entity of Oneness, First Source, or
the Nameless Force, from which virtually all of humanity has become desynchronized
as a result of subtle indoctrinations coming from vibratory fields that
disrupt this innate connection of Oneness.

Activating and accelerating this process of re-synchronization is the focus of spiritual
activism
because as this spreads throughout the individuated states of expression
within humanity, it begins to manifest a different reality. This new reality is one that
is manifested from the virtues of the heart, instead of the mind.

my understanding of where the virtues of the originate ... were validated in this material using a more familiar "language" . It is my understanding that "this energy" that is intelligent, and carries the frequency of FS - is Divine Love / tone of Equality that we are surrounded by - that activates and energizes Life.

Quote:
This energy level is at a deeper level, is intelligent and able to operate as
a “Sub-God” or carrier signal of First Source.

This realization moves one out of the lower cycle and into the spiral adventure of
coherent energetic transfers. In this stage of our journey, we are not transmitters of
“truth,” but rather, we are expressions of the six heart virtues—appreciation,
compassion, forgiveness, humility, understanding, and valor.

Like a prism accepting
invisible light into itself and expressing seven rays of color; we accept the inner light
of the One into our human instrument and express the virtues of the heart.

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 9:36 am 

starduster wrote:
hidelight wrote:

what does this post contribute to the topic Nat ... see what you and your followers all have in common ? snicker

none of you anti-wingmakers have anything to contribute to the discussions of the WMMs ... your only agenda here, is to disrupt those who do... so transparent

Why do you judge others posts as off-topic, distractions and continue to completely ignore all explantations that show why they are not distractions ?

Why do you ignore all invitations to work on a consensus ?

How is calling me and others anti-wingmakers and saying that none of us has anything to contribute not judgemental and aligned to achieving a consensus ? How is it not more of polarity and separation ? Also - "snicker" ?

You really think this is what Spiritual Activism is ? That is how you build Unity ?

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 10:46 am 
Posting Freak

Back to the topic ....

Quote:
Spiritual activism is not about solving the problems of the world by energizing social
causes and adding to the polarity between those who care and those who don’t, or
those who believe the solution is “x” and those who believe the solution is “y”. This is
a subtle distinction because the will to do good in the world is often accompanied by
separation. For example, the social cause of climate change has “camps” of those
who are supporting the Earth (activists, tree-huggers, vegans, ecologists, etc.) and
those who are not (global corporations, greedy business people, military industrial
complex, governments, etc.).

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 1:00 pm 
Posting Freak

I find it very revealing that James ends this paper with this comment :

Code:
This is not a mental exercise or a pledge you salute and then go about your business
as before, forgiving the hypocrisy of believing one thing and acting another.

Authenticity and behavioral intelligence are the watchwords of this new era. They are
the chisel in your hands, and [i]without this chisel you are spectators[/i] in the stadium of
the elite. Please take this to heart. Everything depends on it.

a chisel is a tool ... that one may use to chip away at the crusty exterior or to facet the gem that is revealed when its exterior matter is removed (Source Reality)... almost always, as chisel is use with a Hammer to tranform ... and when faceting gems, it requires a master's touch - someone who is EXPERIENCED with the process.

The WMMs supply us with tools and the guides Masters have compiled ... but it is up to us to learn how to use them and to master our selves - without experience ( which includes success and failures), we can not be Masters without being Master, we can not "change" our "model of existence" ... the chisel only helps us accomplish the task quickly - it doesn't do it for us - not even an electric chisel can do that - you determine where to apply the chisel and when the hammer is needed - you choose when and where to begin this work, and what you want the end results to be ... the gem was always there, shining its light, even within the crusty exterior, but those who have Mastered the process, of removing the exterior and faceting it in a manor that will allow what is at its core to shine brilliantly in all directions, are the ones who are ready to be polished in the Age of Transparency

practice practice practice ... because the gem we are working on is our selves ... by surfacing in the WMF, we allow others the experience of removing the crusty exterior from the gem that we are, even though we know that this exposes us to the Light of day and we may feel blinded or lost momentarily ... In the beginning we find ourselves being tumbled over and over again ... because the tumbling allows us to reveal our own light ... then we need to trust our SELF, who has the tools and the experience to use them with the skills of a Master - to BEcome multi faceted - and serve the purpose of our creation. You don't put stones in the clockworks when you want precision movement.

Quote:
First Source cannot be communicated as an entity, an interaction, or a modality.

Source cannot be communicated. Period.

Source can be experienced.

Source is Symphony in every moment of time.

Source is not an entity—IT is a Symphony of intelligent vibration.

Source, could use its resonance, to remove the crusty exterior - and even to shape it ... but IT doesn't - because it wants you to have that experience of ITs intuitive intelligence working through your Individuated Consciousness (Source can be experienced) in every moment of time ... You can't gain experience/skill by reading a guide ... or by observing someone else do it ... The tools and the guides have been provided, but it up to you to pick them up and use them ... Mastery does not come in a day, a week, a month or a year - it comes after a life time of experiences - Brilliance is revealed when you allow yourself to let go of your crusty exterior and you allow yourself to be removed from you "comfort zone" and be tumbled in MEST - and only when you trust your SELF Mastery will the raw stone be transformed into a sparkling source of light.

the Elite are about to crush all the rocks they can gather into their system ... because they are focused on the superficial (crusty exterior - or even the tumbled stone) and have no interest in letting others shine ... their technology allows them to alter our form - and reduce us to dust in the wind ... all that we are - that we have become by allowing MEST to enhance us for eons can be destroyed in a single moment and used by the Elite to build more walls. If we allow this to happen, we will have to start all over again to re create ourselves from the fragment of FS that remains ... We have the assurance that we will prevail ... from our future selves (who live in timelessness) but they don't say when - but we know that the opportunity to "transform" is only available every 26,000 years ... and I don't plan on missing it because I wasn't prepared or I allowed myself to become something that facilitates separation (embedded in a wall).

the choice is always yours.

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 1:26 pm 

You go back to presenting your interpretations of the WMMs, go back to quoting and talking about your interpretations of the "Spiritual Activism" paper - and ignore the essence of Spiritual Activism - ignore what is right here - your attitude towards fellow forum members, ignore how you treat them, ignore how you behave, ignore what you express.

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 2:05 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Quote:
Starduster: Authenticity and behavioral intelligence are the watchwords of this new era. They are
the chisel in your hands, and without this chisel you are spectators in the stadium of the elite. Please take this to heart. Everything depends on it.

I found this extremely interesting as this is the quote that I was feeling should be posted in this thread. Thank you for doing it.

Spiritual Activism is all about our inner journey and its activation of the heart intelligence that are in our energetic hearts waiting for us to awaken to them and live moment to moment in them.

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 3:06 pm 
Posting Freak

Thank you Darlene for adding your perspective of the materials presented in this topic based upon what is revealed in the "guide" ... which are not "interpertation" but our own understanding, gained through experience ... I appreciate that you are willing to share them, and that your personal experience may enhance my own perspectives and allow a bigger picture to appear, as we all add our pieces to this puzzle that the WMs provide the frame work for.

James defines Spiritual Activation as a Process - which he has broken down into four steps in this guide

the first step is to "synchronize" our self ...

Quote:
When the experience comes from your Spiritual Center it doesn’t need to cross any
dimensional barriers. This is intimacy with Source; with ITS Symphony of expression.

This is the path everyone is on: Learning how to re-synchronize with Source while
wearing a human instrument. Spiritual activists seek to accelerate this path, and
Source Sync is an excellent method to do this.

please note: not everyone seeks to accelerate this process ... but "spiritual activist" do once they have consolidated their energy (the components of the Entity are defined as "energy systems") with their presence (in the HI - here and now) and their unique co-created personality (Individuated Consciousness) that allows them to experience a Wholeness perspective - by being a Sovereign and an Integral component in the Process that results in Spiritual Activation of the Whole. (as shown in the diagram on page 16 of the guide)

Quote:
Synchronize. Like anything that has burrowed its way into the planes of matter and
timespace, spiritual activism is a process, but it is a quiet, deeply personal process.

and again it goes on, without having to state the obvious; that no one can synchrinize you - or do this for you - not even evolution ... and that when the Entity's components are in sync, it allows each of them to contribute their specific "systems" to become coherent by working together ... like the ingredients of a pound cake (a pound of butter, a pound of sugar, a pound of flour, a pound of eggs, a pound of water - when baked for an hour = one coherent cake - that needs no icing ) with its equal amounts of different ingredients contributing to the desired "state of being"

I understand that this process is trans formative ... when we synchronize all of our components to act as One WHOLE consciousness ... The Universe(al Entity) provides everything we need to complete the process that will manifest Spiritual Activation - it also provides an accurate reflection of our State of Being ... so that we can see where we are in the process - and not deceive ourselves into believing, we are in sync, when we are out of alignment and not acting in sync with the purpose of our creation.

we initiate this process-trigger the transformation -that synchronizes the six energy systems that will allow us to experience a Sovereign Integral's perspective - we re-create our wholeness that will allow us contribute to FS's expansion - one person at a time, of our own Free Will.

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 5:14 pm 

If someone is thinking that you are wrong, the more you will resist the more it will persist, it's as simple as that. Quietly be your own example of love and cut the ties that bind you is all one can do. Explanation is not what WingMakers or Lyricus is about. No-one can make another understand or stimulate them even to do so, they have their own experiences. Nothing is wrong. Don't interfere with others' pathway they are going. Don't share in others' karma. You are actually keeping them back from the realization you want them to go through, and keeping yourself back if you worry over others. In that starduster is right, we should only study the materials ourselves, and not judge others at all - even when they do so.

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 5:49 pm 
Posting Freak

Ura, nothing prevents you from sharing your own perspective of the WMMs related to this topic - if you have nothing to contribute to our collective understanding of Spiritual Activism, gained by personal experience, perhaps you can find another topic where you can share your findings ... and support the purpose of this forum.

I hope that by our example, you will come to understand the difference between discussing the WMMs and discussing the perspectives of them, others have gained through their own experiences of dealing with these concepts... and understand that none of them are "right or wrong" - but that each of them are unique personal experiences that we are sharing as we transform our selves.

The difference is simple; your true wisdom will not divide your species. It will unite it. And it will not be unification through love and emotions; it will be through a shared connection to the rightful meaning of the multiverse

this new intelligence that we are discussing is "true wisdom" and you have the opportunity to experience its trans formative abilities or not - it is what we all have in common (origins and destiny) - and it is what will unite us ... I personally believe it is the only thing that can.

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 6:04 pm 
Posting Freak

hidelight wrote:
If someone is thinking that you are wrong, the more you will resist the more it will persist, it's as simple as that. Quietly be your own example of love and cut the ties that bind you is all one can do. Explanation is not what WingMakers or Lyricus is about. No-one can make another understand or stimulate them even to do so, they have their own experiences. Nothing is wrong. Don't interfere with others' pathway they are going. Don't share in others' karma. You are actually keeping them back from the realization you want them to go through, and keeping yourself back if you worry over others. In that starduster is right, we should only study the materials ourselves, and not judge others at all - even when they do so.

once again, your perspective has nothing to do with the topic being discussed Nathan ... what can you contribute from the WMMs that we are discussing, that will reveal your own experience of Spiritual Activation that was gained by using the new intelligence that the WMMs offer?

PS the WMMs don't support a belief in Karma ... and neither does the consensus reality that demonstrates how "crime pays" (generously) on a daily basis... and wake up the the fact that no one is held accountable for the inequality that exist ... not in this life or the next - because as you said ... "nothing is wrong" - the only one judging you (with any authority) is YOU - and YOU are the only one who can "save yourself" :wink:

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 6:18 pm 

You should read the materials:

Most humans have been raised on the premise of karma or fate. It is time to understand that while these doctrines are both valid; they are overshadowed by the reality of the Blueprint of Exploration. While karma or fate may explain the life experience of an individual, Source Intelligence orchestrates the species, from its very first emergence upon the planet, to discover the Grand Portal and establish its supremacy upon the planet.

Chamber 4

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 6:32 pm 
Posting Freak

back to the topic of Spiritual Activation ... we find in the guide that the second suggested step is:

Quote:
Resonate

Resonance is a form of communication. When you take the time to have
conversations with the Universe (or Sovereign Integral if you prefer to conceptualize
it this way), you will find a deepening resonance with the Universe, and this provides
you with a better sense of trust and allowance. It creates a bond between you and
the Universe, and it is this bond that helps you to allow the Universe to work through
you in resonance.

I found that when I made myself familiar with the "tone of equality" by listening to the Chamber 10 CD that was designed to "tune" our personal tuning fork, to that frequency ... that from that point on, I could recognize its presence in all of life (finding FS) and that I no longer needed to make judgements because I could discern the "tone" easily and I could feel when I was resonating with ITs frequency. I was able to focus in on the source of that tone and to position myself in a place where I could enjoy its energizing quality and was no longer distracted by the static the programs Anu designed to conceal it... I trained my self to hear it, with practice and my HI to dance with it with every cell of my being. By so doing, I allow my self to resonate with the Universe in perfect sync, without feeling a need to change or control it.

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 6:36 pm 
Posting Freak

hidelight wrote:
You should read the materials:

Most humans have been raised on the premise of karma or fate. It is time to understand that while these doctrines are both valid; they are overshadowed by the reality of the Blueprint of Exploration. While karma or fate may explain the life experience of an individual, Source Intelligence orchestrates the species, from its very first emergence upon the planet, to discover the Grand Portal and establish its supremacy upon the planet.

Chamber 4

maybe you should read ALL of the materials (for a Wholeness Perspective) :

Sarah: "I thought karma, and even physics, held that for every action there's an equal and opposite reaction. What happened to this principle?"

Dr. Neruda: "It's alive and well. It's just doesn't apply to causal energy systems or the dimension of vertical time."

chamber 3

Last edited by starduster on Sun May 08, 2011 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 7:03 pm 

That quote was irrelevant, the other was relevant, they both say a similar thing, but one pertains to causal energy systems or the dimension, the other to our individual actions... They both admit to the existence of karma.

P.S. My subject for this thread was, as Urahara pointed out, Spiritual Activism and not "Spiritual Activation" - The materials do point out the importance of this difference on multiple levels, perhaps most clearly in the Lyricus discourses where we speak of "externalisation" of realization, rather than the perspective of achieving it to our own.

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 8:09 pm 
Posting Freak

off topic ... let the read discern for themselves what is being said here - if you don't have anything to contribute to this topic I suggest you move to one where you do have some experience to share.

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 8:53 pm 
Posting Freak

the 3rd step is Navigate

Quote:
The four quantum perspectives spoken of earlier are the means of
navigation. They are the signposts that help you externalize your Spiritual Center
into your local universe. Thus, navigating to your Spiritual Center is really touching
into its perspectives regularly and looking for ways to apply them in your daily life.
You navigate by sensing your local universe, looking for resonances, and seeking
ways to apply the quantum perspectives and the six heart virtues.

we discussed our Spiritual Center once before ... and I learned a great deal from that discussion and was able to correct my BS and bring it into alignment - thanks in part to the discussion . In almost every instance, in this guide, the Spiritual Center is associated with the individuated consciousness of the Entity

The Spiritual Center is the timeless presence of the individuated spirit-consciousness.

the Anatomy of the IC reveals that the "soul" is Entity Consciousness ... that it is formless, and that is unique - not to be confused with FSI the IC differs in each individual - but serves the same purpose in the quantum world, which is to connect us to other('s) Spiritual Centers

This Spiritual Center is connected to every other Spiritual Center through a quantum link that facilitates the Oneness of all living forms. This quantum link is what we refer to as the Sovereign Integral state because it is the source and facilitation of Oneness.

Personally, for me it is understood, that the Entity that remains in a fragmented state, has no way to link with its Spiritual Center ... much less link with others, which is not to say that the soul is not willing to share its consciousness but that as long as the Entity is limited to the perspectives of the HI it can't comprehend what goes on in the quantum worlds (all it has to share comes from the external world that is stored in its minds).... but on the other hand, the individual who has restored its full consciousness, would be able to link with the soul as well as the soul of others - whether they are whole or not. :wink:

the four quantum perspectives - that help us navigate are used to :

Quote:
Dissolve personalities and projections. Allow. Dwell in stability, inevitability
and stillness. Let the universe that surrounds you refresh itself and transform.
Observe the re-gridding, the re-formatting of your environment.
• Rebuild interactions, relationships, and communication. Understand where
you come from as a Quantum Presence, as opposed to a personality or ego.
Feel the Spiritual Center within you and re-create your personality forever
fueled from within. Co-create with those whom you have resonance.
Educate people by co-creating new, flexible paradigms for higher
consciousness to inhabit the material worlds.
Guide people through an
infrastructure of interconnectedness, synergy, and ease to find their
resonance.
Emanate led by your Spiritual Center. Facilitate the outward path from the
Spiritual Center to bear on the behaviors of the human instrument. Make it
easy, direct, and natural.

but here is where it gets tricky - because the Spiritual Center (consciousness) evolves too ... in four "states" (of consciousness)

These four states of the Spiritual Center are:
1. Facilitation
2. Observance
3. Guidance
4. Co-Creation

and back to the very beginning we understand that these "states" originate from the Sovereign Integral "state of being"

go figure.

PS keep in mind what Quantum is

Quote:
Quantum is origin. It is meta-physical, which precedes visual, acoustic,
and sensory data. It precedes feelings and thoughts. It exists before these stimuli
and is indeed hidden behind them to some extent.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next