WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Spiritual Activism
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 10:48 pm 

"We tend to identify coherence as joy, or ease, or vitality, but coherence is really

about the Presence of Allowance. This Presence originates at our Spiritual Center,

which requires that we consolidate and unify our energies into a stillness of being

where there is no agenda, no effort to solve or resolve—simply allowance."

"This allowance is offered to the Universe and Sovereign Integral consciousness as

the corridor through which the Universe can bring in the learning, manifest the tools,

or create the conditions to solve life’s difficulties when they occur. In a way,

coherence is the ability to outsource problems to our Spiritual Center, knowing that

in doing this, we are tapping into the four perspectives that emanate from the

Spiritual Center."

s.act evt3
page 9 i think

... I live where you live.

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 4:30 am 
Posting Freak

I love this and thank you for posting it.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 9:46 am 

:D
Yes, thank you...both for the post and for demonstrating the coherence it speaks of.

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 1:42 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
I was pondering the word "allowance" trying to associate it with something that has more of a spiritual context, that I am familiar with, in keeping with this topic's discussion, and to give it some more coherence in my mind's perspective, and I find that I associate it with "trust"... Thinking about how much we trust each other (or not) and what level that reaches in these discussions, may be some indication of our ability to be more allowing and it becomes real when we trust that we each have the best interests of the other members in mind, as they try to understand the WMMs - is our intent, when we share our perspective... becomes our goal.

Life seems to focus on our abilities to control our environments as well as our selves... It was suggested to Adam that he "subdue" the earth, and I believe we have taken that to an extreme when we try to control everything...and what very little is left in its natural state, has a fence around it or conditions attached to it. The same thing seems to be happening in our Local world... where we as Sovereigns...want to control what comes natural to others. It reminds me of my experiences as a parent, allowing my children more and more "freedom" as my trust of them to care for themselves increased... and how we used our abilities to control them and those actions that we did not trust... by establishing reactions towards those who we felt somehow betrayed our trust, by sentencing them to a "grounding" based upon our implied, superior judgments or taking away some of their privileges...and also in our extended families and work places, by rejecting some completely.

The WMs have demanded a lot of trust from us, when they tell us that they are US... when someone we have never met presents us with their "materials" and defines it as "higher intelligence" from a new energy stream, and that we should recognize that we are all equal... It is understandable that some would have difficulty trusting this... when the GM bombards us with evidence of why we should "trust no one"...but I find it exceptionally refreshing to have found a place, where I can allow myself, to be ME... I don't have to dress up, or comb my hair, I don't have to restrict my behavior, or even scrutinize my words... I don't believe I have ever felt so free...and unaffected by the judgments of others who would try to control me or demand that I conform more to what they feel more comfortable with...and pass judgments around because my unique way of expressing things did not fit into their own programed "ideal" of a "spiritual" person

Allowance gives the individual or concept the "right" to BE YOUrs... and I believe that it also allows us to see how willing we are to "allow" others to reveal their SELF... their true identity - when we practice it ... if in no other location but here... without attaching some judgment to it. I believe it is a demonstration of how we truly accept (or not) others as equals, and trying to change them, is a complete waste of energy,which only reveals a lack of trust and a limited amount of allowance.

Non-allowance also hampers our opportunity to express the virtue of appreciation when we only appreciate that which conforms to the consensus reality of what is "acceptable". When we understand that only certain behaviors, fit into the Genetic Mind's program and perpetuate it... we can see that "allowance" for those brave enough to think outside of the box is what has initiated all progress...by those who dismiss the idea of "normal" and express something that is genuine and authentic ...and an expression of their SELF fulfilling their purpose of BEing a unique individual

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 2:07 pm 
Posting Freak

I figure allowance can be when something is said or done that doesn't need to be opinionated about unless valor is called for because it's just someone expressing their understanding in the moment for where they are present which isn't necessarily the same as all others. It's all good. I like to keep it simple. :wink: :D

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 2:25 pm 
Posting Freak

Bingo...I agree...and that was basically what I was trying to say... allowance is non judgmental :wink:

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 3:58 pm 

Trust * Non Judgment * Allowance

"This allowance is offered to the Universe and Sovereign Integral consciousness as

the corridor through which the Universe can bring in the learning, manifest the tools,

or create the conditions to solve life’s difficulties
when they occur. In a way,

coherence is the ability to outsource problems to our Spiritual Center, knowing that

in doing this, we are tapping into the four perspectives that emanate from the Spiritual Center."
s.act evt3

This 'trust, non judgment , allowance' is applied to our experience with the orbs, light energy and more...
none would have happened otherwise. What more is in store for us? :D
How and where else can i apply 'trust, non judgment , allowance' in my life?
What more will come through my corridor? :shock: :lol:
I'm ready :wink:

... I live where you live.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:27 am 
 WWW  Profile

ALLOW = ALL-LOVE!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:43 pm 
Posting Freak

allow others to take away our free(dom) will ? Allow others to establish their Belief systems as the only acceptable way ? Allow the GM to restrict or limit our perspective of All that is, by allowing it to label things "positive or negative" due to the consensus reality? Allow the HMS to conceal our self-awareness? Allow others to disrespect the intent of this forum ? Allow injustice?

I believe what James was talking about here was personally allowing your mind to be open to the WMMs - activation ... allowing one's self to trigger a transformation of consciousness of the whole... starting with one's SELF.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:46 pm 

Quote:
To realize the Self as the Sovereign Integral here, and express this consciousness while in the human instrument, requires that you focus the Six Heart Virtues within your local universe – the passages of your life in which you physically move – and apply them ceaselessly. The key to realization is a direct, sober, truthful assessment of your behaviors and applying the Six Heart Virtues to those behaviors that have become expressions of your self-deception and dishonesty.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:52 pm 

Shayalana wrote:
Quote:
And if you are going to comment on this perspective in any negative way, you're an idiot. says Nathan

(He did it first, he must be an idiot and so must Bernard Poolman, this is just too easy. :roll: )
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Quote:
Have a good laugh and draw the attention to what I say. Thank you. says Nathan

OK. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

starduster wrote:
I had to laugh when I saw in Nathans opening statement, the word RAMification... perfect choice of words to define what is trying to be done here...as the third topic is created to RAM his BS down our throats...

All this talk about "activation"... is just that - talk... that is all it has been, and these folks think that if they talk loud and long, that it will somehow prove how activated they are...when what they are expressing is all in their MINDs and they have no experience to back it up... their words lack their own conviction, their only commitment is to finding faults...in everything...Law of Attraction, I guess, is what unites them in that blackhole :wink:

What ....

...direct, sober, truthful assessment of your behaviors and applying the Six Heart Virtues to those behaviors that have become expressions of your self-deception and dishonesty...

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:02 pm 

Nathan wrote:
I'm ramified by the realization that we do not activate ourselves. We have discussions and comment on everything, but have not this sense of urgency. There are a few voices out there that shout in the desert. Very few. Bernard Poolman is only one. And they are ridiculed by some. They, who shout out. This is spiritual activism. To stir the masses by your own voice that whispers still in comparison. It is not the flag. For how long will we feed the division of ridicule, attack... This is not an attack except perhaps on your own complacency and fallacy. Not others but you because you don't do something. If you're going to do something, then I haven't said anything. If you're doing something, show me. Not show off! I mean what can we do. Not to help others. I want to do something for me. And if you are going to comment on this perspective in any negative way, you're an idiot. Have a good laugh and draw the attention to what I say. Thank you.

What was wrong with what he said ?

He most propably, meant "me" in the context of First Source. He also presented a subtle discernment that helping "others" is a deception, that there are no real "others".

Why was he ridiculed ? How can ANYONE say
Quote:
I had to laugh when
or
Quote:
(He did it first, he must be an idiot and so must Bernard Poolman, this is just too easy. :roll: )
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

in such a sarcastic, unkind manner like this AND THEN TALK ABOUT Heart Virtues, Heart, Love, Unity, Non-judgement ?

All the while accusing every second person or so of distracting others and going off-topic or even far worse ?

What kind of hipocrisy is that ?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:57 pm 
Posting Freak

the topic here is Spiritual Activism ...if you have nothing to add to that topic with your posts, I think the proper thing to do would be to remove them ... so that others researching this topic aren't sucked into the black hole of distraction that off topic posts create

obtw I was "spiritually activated" to post that :lol:

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 9:12 pm 

starduster wrote:
the topic here is Spiritual Activism ...if you have nothing to add to that topic with your posts, I think the proper thing to do would be to remove them ... so that others researching this topic aren't sucked into the black hole of distraction that off topic posts create

obtw I was "spiritually activated" to post that :lol:

What might be a distraction here, are your actions of accusing others of distracting others and your anti-off-topic campaign.

Contrary to what you claim, my posts add to the topic because Spiritual Activism is ABOUT BEHAVIORS and my posts are about behaviors and their aim is to help or inspire us to understand more about our behaviors, their origins and their influence.

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 12:04 am 

I'm quite amused that that old remark of mine is still being quoted and debated upon. Don't worry over anything, some people are stuck in the past, but when we actually transform it is not our business what others do, or what we or others have done in the past. I'm amused because I seem more detached from my words than you! Thank you for still adhering to them.

Gaurinathan

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 12:48 am 
Posting Freak

Urahara wrote:

Contrary to what you claim, my posts add to the topic because Spiritual Activism is ABOUT BEHAVIORS and my posts are about behaviors and their aim is to help or inspire us to understand more about our behaviors, their origins and their influence.

whaaaaa ???

Teacher: We are good, spiritual beings, not by the expression of our behaviors, but by our intrinsic nature—our origin. We are each allowed access to this higher knowledge not by how we act, but by simply being what we are.

what your behavior reveals is that you are more interested in judging the members - than you are in discussing the WMMs ... as always..

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 12:54 am 

Still repeating that one same quote you don't understand and neglecting all the papers about behaviour -- so many years exactly the same thing! -- is not exactly the expression that makes you "good" :)

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 5:15 am 
 WWW  Profile

Spiritual Activism is all about each of us "living a love centered life" as James has said and written. It is the internal journey of yourself. How do you go to your spiritual center, move to neutral, and radiate the six heart virtues to yourself and other? Doing the Quantum Pause, Quantum Moment, and be in the moment is retaining our all of human instrument to be in coherence with our higher Self.

The beauty to this process is you create your own map to your ability to live from the heart rather than our social entrainment.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 11:21 am 
Posting Freak

hidelight wrote:
Still repeating that one same quote you don't understand and neglecting all the papers about behaviour -- so many years exactly the same thing! -- is not exactly the expression that makes you "good" :)

I wouldn't repeat it, Nat, if there weren't so many self appointed Judges who resisted this awareness holding court in the WMF .

I don't pretend to know what you "understand" Nat ... so why do you pretend to know what I understand ? I do know that Understanding is a Heart Virture that is transmitted on the frequency of Love flowing directly from FS ... and that once I have transformed myself, so that I can recieve it and transmit it without disrupting its flow or altering its tone ... then I will be able to transmit ITs understanding into the MEST authentically ... I know that we all have the abilty to do this ... and that the WMMs offer us the proven way to prepare our selves to do this, and to fulfil the purpose of our creation by offering us the opportunity to transform from a fragmented state of consciousness to a coherent self-aware individual with access to FSI ... and I know that this "new intelligence" is offered to us ALL equally without pre-qualification - no matter how we "behave" :D

the Wholeness Navigator brought every one who comes here ... here to transform . Believe it or not. how you respond to that opportunity, reveals your understanding of your purpose/identity as a Sovereign Integral ... and I choose to believe "We are good, spiritual beings, not by the expression of our behaviors, but by our intrinsic nature—our origin." If you want to pretend that you are "special" and have "special" understanding capabilities that others don't ... you are deceiving yourself ... and I am not required to live up to your expectations of how a "spiritual being" behaves to take advantage of this opportunity - it is offered to EVERYone without reservation !

It is pretty obvious that you don't understand why you are here, now, Nat ... but that is very understandable when you are so preoccupied with judging others "behaviors" and resisting the awareness that we are all "spiritual beings" and that no one is more spiritual than another no matter how they express their understanding of their SELF... we all have the potential to BE who we ARE... whether you approve or not.

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 1:04 pm 
Posting Freak

to me, being "spiritually activated" ... is when I have done everything I can, to position myself ... or have made myself aware of the "tone of equality" so that I can align my self to resonate with it ... when my personal "tuning fork" resonates WITH that frequency ... then I am "spiritually activated" :D

I believe that when I am in alignment - which calls for a transformation (from being out of alignment) that I may experience fully the Love frequency flowing from First Source and that I can attract this animating frequency INTO my HI by opening my mind... and letting it flow through me. The WMMs have helped me to recognize that Frequency, and to get back into a coherent alignment that I can sustain ... but it doesn't MAKE me spiritual ... it just animates the spiritual components of my being and inspires me to do everything I can, to maintain that state of consciousness that allows me to recognize who I am and why I am here now.

you can't activate something that doesn't exist ... you can manifest it .. but you can't activate it until it materializes - the WMMs explain how one can materialize their spiritual components and activate them by integrating them into the physical componetry of the HI :wink:

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 11:49 am 

starduster wrote:
Urahara wrote:

whaaaaa ???

Teacher: We are good, spiritual beings, not by the expression of our behaviors, but by our intrinsic nature—our origin. We are each allowed access to this higher knowledge not by how we act, but by simply being what we are.

what your behavior reveals is that you are more interested in judging the members - than you are in discussing the WMMs ... as always..

This quote absolutely does not mean that our behaviors don`t matter or that we shouldn`t turn our attention to them, like you suggest in your post above. In the light of WMMs 'teaching' - it is precisely the opposite.

" Teacher: I just explained that the heart and brain are an integrated system designed to activate, access, and express the higher frequencies of compassion and understanding, and that the brain serves the role of assessing the emotional authenticity of the heart. This skill, intelligence, insight whatever you choose to call it, is absolute and inborn within all higher life forms. No one can utilize the techniques of the intuitive intelligence if their heart is passing data to their brain that is derivative of emotional distortions common to three-dimensional environments."

Quote:
The key to realization is a direct, sober, truthful assessment of your behaviors and applying the Six Heart Virtues to those behaviors that have become expressions of your self-deception and dishonesty.

Quote:
Intelligence is the connection you feel to Source vibration (Symphony) and
your ability to express this coherent vibration through their behaviors. This is
behavioral intelligence.

Quote:
Authenticity and behavioral intelligence are the watchwords of this new era. They are the chisel in your hands, and without this chisel you are spectators in the stadium of the elite.

In my opinion, you used your quote not to support, nurture us but to prove your point, which again, aims to discredit someone as a "distractions" author, "off-topic" poster.

Don`t you see how your anti-off-topic campaign, your "distraction" accusations create divisions within our community ?

There are people who left this forum because of your posts and you don`t care about it. There are numerous people who try to tell you that your behaviour isn`t exactly kind or benevolent, or supportive but you don`t see any problem in it.

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 4:56 pm 
Posting Freak

and your perspective of the LTO's "discourses" that I quoted, IMO completely distorts the plain and simple truth that this quote reveals ... and which I believe is the essence of Equality.

I appreciate that you included some WMMs in your post ... but you are still "off topic" because you are not discussing "Spiritual Activation"

the core wisdom embedded in the WMMs is that Sovereign Integrals are Equals (and have the potential to be equal to FS) ... I respect your perspective of the materials - believe what you will ... but I when you hi-jack the topic with your need to be the "right" perspective, it really ruins it for anyone who is researching the topic for unique perspectives, to enhance their consciousness of the topic. One may discern that this is an injustice to the members ...

Can't you appreciate that we are all UNIQUE individuated consciousnesses, expressing a unique perspective . ... Expressing my perspective is not a "behavior" it is BEing a Sovereign ... contributing what I see, without making judgments or defering to programs that supress my Sovereignty in a world of dualities that I no longer exist in ... I feel no need to defend my perspective ... you can like it or lump it ... :lol:

I am not, interested in your perspective of my perspective LOL I am interested in your perspective of SPIRITUAL ACTIVATION :D

THe concept of Equality is, I find, very spiritually activating ... it inspires me to seek FS in everything

Observance of Source in All Things is the principle that all manifestations of life convey an expression of First Source. It does not matter how far the unifying energy has been distorted or perverted; the Source can be observed. It is the action of perceiving the unification of energy even when the outward manifestations appear random, distorted, unrelated, or chaotic.

When all manifestations of life are genuinely perceived as fragmentary expressions of First Source, the vibration of equality that underlies all life-forms becomes perceptible to the human instrument. Life initially emerges as an extension of Source Reality, and then, as an individuated energy frequency invested within a form. It vibrates, in its pure, timeless state, precisely the same for all manifestations of life. This is the common ground that all life shares. This is the tone-vibration of equality that can be observed within all life forms that unifies all expressions of diversity to the foundation of existence known as First Source. If an individual is able to look upon any form of life with the outlook of equality, then they are observing Source in all things.

While this may seem like an abstract concept, it is actualized through the practice of looking for the outward and inward manifestations of First Source. In a very real sense, the individual expects to observe the workings of Source Intelligence in every facet of their experience. It is the unassailable expectation that everything is in its rightful position, performing its optimal function, and serving its purpose to activate the fullest expression of its life in the present moment. It is the outlook that all life is in a state of optimal realization and experience regardless of condition or circumstance. It is the perception that life is perfect in its expression because it flows from perfection, and that no matter how divergent its manifestations are, life is an extension of Source Reality.

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 8:16 am 

I expressed this very appreciation many times in my posts to you but you ignored it, often not without sarcastic remarks in your replies.

You didn`t show nearly any such appreciation to me and many other forum members, Nathan is but one example. I will quote your post :

starduster wrote:
I had to laugh when I saw in Nathans opening statement, the word RAMification... perfect choice of words to define what is trying to be done here...as the third topic is created to RAM his BS down our throats...

All this talk about "activation"... is just that - talk... that is all it has been, and these folks think that if they talk loud and long, that it will somehow prove how activated they are...when what they are expressing is all in their MINDs and they have no experience to back it up... their words lack their own conviction, their only commitment is to finding faults...in everything...Law of Attraction, I guess, is what unites them in that blackhole :wink:

Is there any appreciation to Nathan`s unique perspective in this post ? Is this even kind or caring way to talk to someone ? This is the manner in which you express most often on this forum and some people try to tell you that it is not exactly benevolent, kind or supportive...

... but you ignore it and continue to portray them as those unawaken, ignorant, insincere, distracting others - all the while portraying yourself as the transformed one. In effect, your behaviors remain pretty much the same because you don`t even consider the suggestion that you might be more kind, more appreciative and less harsh.

Quote:
All this talk about "activation"... is just that - talk...

You are the one who talks the most about it. If someone asked you how can he/she discern if it is only talk or if it is authentic, what would you say to that person ?

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 10:04 am 
Posting Freak

it is very simple Ura, YOU reveal what you BELIEVE, when you express yourself ... for instance... you believe that it is OK to analyze the members ... obviously because that is all you do ... you refuse to discuss the topic ... why is that? ... because you BELIEVE that some one has been "wronged" when someone else pointed out what they have revealed about themselves and there agenda here

your BS is revealed by YOUR expression ... If you believed that the WN led you here to offer you the opportunity to transform your BS and your agenda, as well as your perspective .... you would have gotten with the program and focused yourself on contributing (instead of distracting) to the topics ... and sharing your experiences while you are in the process of the transformation - as suggested. But you don't ... you are focused on finding fault with the members and trying to create conflict... that is how YOU are expressing YOUR BS ... you obviously believe that "being right" is more important than getting transformed.

It seems to be impossible for you to focus on the topic ... WHY IS THAT? why can't you contribute something to the discussions ?

Nat and Seed, don't need a "savior" ... and I don't need a critic ... you need to transform, but you have proven that you will do ANYTHING to avoid that including disrupting the entire flow of the energy in the WMF ... in an attempt to "be right" ... ignoring the fact that as long as you are talking about a member - you aren't contributing to the topic ... and you will never be "right" as long as you do that

The LTO tell us that they look upon "wrong and right " (or any dualities) much the same as we look at the two ends of a battery ... with indifference, because they understand that "dualities" are two sides to ONE coin .... the battery wouldn't be a battery without a neg and a pos end ... the coin would not be a coin if it didn't have two sides ... WE are activated by BOTH ! All matter, according to Science, contains EQUAL amounts of pos and neg "energy" .... YOU determine what you BELIEVE about it, YOU give it a pos or neg value - so called "bad words" are not BAD ... they are words. No one is bad or good, they are all BOTH = no one is more spiritual than another ... so your efforts to make my perspective "bad" are a waste of time Ura, because they are JUST AS GOOD as they are BAD ... and it was YOU made the determination that they were one or the other ... and to do so you had to reject the FACT that they contain just as much pos energy as neg ... it is like calling Obama "black" when we all KNOW he is just as much WHITE !

You can judge me all you want ... your judgment carries NO weight - when you defend Nat's IGNOREance - you are defending your own IGNOREance and that is all it amounts to ... it is just a learned behavior encouraged by the HMS programs Anu wrote ... to conceal our Equality

if you want to be spiritually activated, you have to accept that both ends of the battery BOTH serve a purpose . You can not have "balance" when you lean one way or the other ... it doesn't matter which way you lean ... leaning either way results in an imbalance . if your foundation (these new materials) is secure and you are firmly grounded ... leaning one way or the other presents no problem ... the "scale" is only balanced when each pan contains equal amounts of "good and bad" - think about that.

our PURPOSE in the WMF is to discuss the WM materials ... NOT the members ... and to share our finding as we apply them to our lives ... you choose to ignore this fact ... and seriously appear incapable of discussing the topics ... you need to ask your self WHY - WHY can't I contribute something to this topic just a easily as I focus on finding faults in the members ? Why am I not looking for and finding FS in the members? WHY am I resisting the awareness that the WN brought me here to experience - WHY can't I get with the program? Why can't I just let this go and let the individuals reading make their own evaluations or just appreciate the fact that there are other perspectives and that they will all be UNIQUE and different than my own? ... and WHY can I grasp the concept -that there are no dualities that are REAL!

Wholeness Perspective

The human instrument, because it is fragmented and limited to five-senses, truly desires the Wholeness Perspective; a way to absorb life experience, process it, and move on to the next thing with grace and ease. This is what is desired, no matter what name is used to describe it. Wholeness is accepting all realities and moving through them with a feeling of integration, unity, equality, and non-judgment. It means there are no dualities that are real. It means that all experience is equal and grounded in the transcendent reality of the One That Is All. And most importantly, it means that the One That Is All is you, me, him, her, it, that, and those. Nothing is excluded or rejected.

move on .... to the topic

...and we appeal to you - to do the right thing ... we appeal to you over the air - to do the right thing, and We appeal to you Hakomi 3.

Post subject: Spiritual Activism
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 2:33 pm 
Posting Freak

starduster wrote:
...and we appeal to you - to do the right thing ... we appeal to you over the air - to do the right thing, and We appeal to you Hakomi 3.

What is the right thing?

As my mysterious friend Christophe has "taught" me, nothing is wrong.

I say taught, i actually mean "remind".

Thing is this; starduster et al are not wrong.

Every individual has freewill to resist or surrender to this simple truth:

The universe/multiverse that surrounds you is your ultimate benevolent partner.

That includes all expressions.

We are all fragments of a whole (First Source) that is experimenting with an outcome that assures us all with the optimum outcome.

Those outcomes are already in place and yet they are not absolute.

What is absolute, is the spirit behind these words.

IT is sovereign and integral.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next