WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Spiritual Activism
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:21 am 
Posting Freak

I'm ramified by the realization that we do not activate ourselves. We have discussions and comment on everything, but have not this sense of urgency. There are a few voices out there that shout in the desert. Very few. Bernard Poolman is only one. And they are ridiculed by some. They, who shout out. This is spiritual activism. To stir the masses by your own voice that whispers still in comparison. It is not the flag. For how long will we feed the division of ridicule, attack... This is not an attack except perhaps on your own complacency and fallacy. Not others but you because you don't do something. If you're going to do something, then I haven't said anything. If you're doing something, show me. Not show off! I mean what can we do. Not to help others. I want to do something for me. And if you are going to comment on this perspective in any negative way, you're an idiot. Have a good laugh and draw the attention to what I say. Thank you.

Post subject: Re: Spiritual Activism
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 3:14 am 
Posting Freak

Mckenna is my Henna video

Desteni Jamm-O http://desteni.co.za Mckenna is my Henna Lyrics by Bernard Poolman Produced by Kenny Lyrics: First Verse: Mckenna is my HENNA Mary-Jane keeps me Sane But you are the fucker that says I am the sucker I love my UFOs and my Aura that glows Chorus: I am the Fucker you are the Sucker I am the Man you are Peter-Pan I am the One thats Cool you are the fucking Fool I love my own ass stick your opinion up your ass Second Verse: Obama is my Mama Mccain is my Pain But they are Both Fuckers and we are all the Suckers that believe there will be better days If we believe all the words they say Conclusion: Amero wants to be my Hero The Dollar has been the Faller Money has been the Fucker that has got us at the Balls, Sucker We all dream to be Rich then we find, Lifes a [Censored]

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 3:19 am 
Posting Freak

Quote:
And if you are going to comment on this perspective in any negative way, you're an idiot. says Nathan

(He did it first, he must be an idiot and so must Bernard Poolman, this is just too easy. :roll: )
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Quote:
Have a good laugh and draw the attention to what I say. Thank you. says Nathan

OK. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 6:20 am 
Posting Freak

Why don't we speak out our own truth? Why are we afraid what others would think or say of us? What is this fear? To be alone. To be ourselves as we are, no matter what. People will change anyway. It has always been this way. When I speak out, immediately they jump on me together enraged that I dared to say such things. Afterwards, they come. One at a time. "You did have a point there..." "You know what you said about..." "I also find that..." And so on and so on. Or they fight me and silently think of me as their hero. I am not kidding, or proud of this nonsense, I just wish this stupidity would stop. Maybe I have only always been far too careful.

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 8:46 am 

Nathan wrote:
I am not kidding, or proud of this nonsense, I just wish this stupidity would stop.

So do I. Anyone else?

Nathan wrote:
Maybe I have only always been far too careful.

Maybe you should be less careful!

The ‘spiritual activism’ of the likes of Bernard Poolman or for instance Andrew Cohen, whose EnlightenNext projects are very much along the lines of a radical spirituality are about making a spiritual evolutionary process take place in society. ‘James’’ ‘Spiritual Activism’ is about the individual re-orienting their activities in terms of spiritual principles required to activate the ‘Spiritual Center’. The ‘Presence of Allowance’ ‘requires that we consolidate and unify our energies into a stillness of being where there is no agenda, no effort to solve or resolve—simply allowance.’

However much this might seem like a recipe for passivity, it is not. Neither is it an excuse for laziness in thought or action. As he says, if you inhabit the Spiritual Center you will see differently. It is simply allowing the spirit to be present in the midst of activity, thereby imbuing activity with it and taking action in, of and as itself. Activism is usually understood to take place in a political setting where one party is opposed to another, yet the ‘Presence of Allowance’ obviates the need or urge to act against an enemy. This activism restores equilibrium in the return to the ‘Spiritual Center’. It is presented as an antidote to the dis-ease of societal indoctrination and carried out within a network of individuals is against the non-spiritual, but does not proceed as the fulfilment of a prescribed agenda.

‘James’ puts forward some things to consider for what otherwise might be called ‘awakening the spiritual’. It is activism of the spiritual he says is urgent, but not the activism of radical spirituality in society. He points out that many people’s ‘anchor is cast into the mental realm of the left-brain where things are linear, structured, hierarchical, and polar’, ‘where rules and structures are set forth’. This is how the activism of spirituality proceeds, whereby rules for the agenda are taken as being the only or best available and are applied and enforced according to a set structure. ‘James’ describes ‘spiritual activism’ as not the only or the best path, but as non-linear. It does not seek to enforce spirituality as a hierarchical societal programme for enlightenment. It is simply a commitment to ‘a more focused influence, and potency of expression’ enabled by ‘facilitation, guidance, observation, and co-creation’.

Bernard Poolman and others like him have a radical, almost aggressive political agenda that is towards solving problems by replacing them with the work of the teacher. Whereas ‘James’ definition of spiritual activism is ‘a very deep state of emanating transmissions of unity and equality to the human family, and by extension, to all life that surrounds it’, these other sorts of programmes are about undermining the ego in the context of a social revolution. They demand an active involvement where the mentality of ‘us and them’ that ‘James’ refers to, is such that if the enemy is not the straight world of corruption and greed it is one’s own ego which must be subverted by resort to the teaching in the form of a social agenda for spiritual revolution.

The urgency for spiritual activism he communicates has to do with what he feels is required for coherence and co-creation rather than defeating any enemies or starting a revolution. ‘Spiritual activists’ like Poolman are actively seeking followers. ‘James’, however has simply placed his thoughts, ideas, images etc in the public domain for anyone to make of them what they will. However, he will be misinterpreted because of the nature and form he has chosen for his message and it is this that has to be made more transparent.

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 11:27 am 
Posting Freak

James I am. James you are. James, is not a personality, means, he cannot be defined or put into any box. He's a spiritual teacher in this world, yes, just as Andrew Cohen is (your other example), but the lack of a picture is important, apart from the nature of the works. The nature of the works doesn't really matter, only that it works matters. And they all work, whether it is Bernard Poolman, Andrew Cohen, James, or any other performer out there, that don't do it for the following. You rightfully question people like Cohen and Poolman on this, but their work stand. This is spiritual activism. You have several things: the works, the self, the self-inquiry methodology, the core teaching methodology, the accent of the teaching (into the world), the main goals of the work, and there is more. With James the self element is very specific, James is the self of us: each of us. Because he's not a guru or personality this is fascilitated and made possible; he himself cannot mention this fact, I can. Anyway, the "spiritual activism" aspect is removed from even the self and this is important to understand. Here are only the lightworkers, as I and you are. They are not light warriors or wayshowers even; in this aspect they are not. I thought it correct to point this out to the reader. Thank you for your heartwarming answer. It is much appreciated.

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 11:49 am 
Posting Freak

The active expression of the Sovereign Integral consciousness is the catalyst of change. It is the Presence of Truth/core intelligence. Nothing else is required than for us to stand up within ourselves and express what we are as the Truth. We are the evidence of Source Reality expressing in our local universe. There is nowhere that the Truth of us doesn't exist. There is nowhere where the Truth of us cannot be expressed. Source Reality is the life of the Sovereign Integral. The activism required is the transformation itself. The Quantum Presence transmits a tone, this tone functions as a catalyst. It sings. Its song of love is the message that flies beneath the radar of the mind and activates/wakes the sleeping DNA.

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 1:15 pm 

The likes of Ken Wilber might be seen as working with ‘spiritual activism’, but the distinction is that figures such as he are doing so in a social context that actively aims to bring about social change through a set agenda involving workshops, retreats, seminars, video interviews etc. It might be a fluid or changeable agenda; nevertheless, they operate in a way ‘James’ never has done. He is doing something different to that, as I described, and his notion of spiritual activism is a different thing altogether.

Although ‘James’ is not an image or personality, he is presented as an ‘Avatar’. He is invisible, that is occulted. Although he may not present himself as a guru figure, still his presence or sayings can be used as if they were the form and utterances of a guru. The images he creates can be used to represent him in worship. Although he is the ‘translator’ of the WingMakers materials, they can be regarded as his sacred teachings. All of which is due to the form the WingMakers materials take. The nature of the works does matter. That they work is a given, otherwise they would not be works. How they work or how people think they work is another matter. Having said all that, the actual principle of spiritual activism ‘James’ describes has little to do with it. So, really, I’m straying off-topic.

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 1:53 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
I had to laugh when I saw in Nathans opening statement, the word RAMification... perfect choice of words to define what is trying to be done here...as the third topic is created to RAM his BS down our throats...

All this talk about "activation"... is just that - talk... that is all it has been, and these folks think that if they talk loud and long, that it will somehow prove how activated they are...when what they are expressing is all in their MINDs and they have no experience to back it up... their words lack their own conviction, their only commitment is to finding faults...in everything...Law of Attraction, I guess, is what unites them in that blackhole :wink:

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:08 pm 
Posting Freak

starduster wrote:
I had to laugh when I saw in Nathans opening statement, the word RAMification... perfect choice of words to define what is trying to be done here...as the third topic is created to RAM his BS down our throats.....

.....Aye, RAM......random access memory......very different to ROM.....which you seem to operate from.

Dig deeper.....into the oneness we all are..... :wink:

Fluid, like aqua.

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:32 pm 
Posting Freak

ja...it is as if, we came here to discuss the WMMs with those who had not experienced them... I must have miss the time when Nathan (and others) told us when and how he actually triggered his own activation, in all his ramblings... :lol:

Now, that would be something worth discussing, that many of us would probably be interested in, and you won't find that in any book or on some website... I am not interested in listening to someone's opinions of something they have never tried, and I certainly didn't come here to be judged by a bunch if wannabe gurus in a cyber kangaroo court (knee jerk reactionaries)... actually, and honestly, I came here to discuss the WMMs ... and share what I KNOW from my own life's experience of how they work to transform me from being limited by the opinions of others, and to BE who I AM.

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 4:27 pm 
Posting Freak

It seems we are all 'Avatars' according to the statement below.....

“Just as the sun is the presence of God in our collective universe, you are the presence of God in your local universe. You are a light being in a universe of equal beings, each one is just as essential to the whole.” So you see in these two sentences I have told you the seeds of Truth from which all other wisdom arises. There is nothing to be confused about in this Truth unless, of course, you fall back on your historical knowledge, so if you are confused you must bear some responsibility for your confusion, as it comes to you out of comparison."

( Interview with James-April 5, 2008, part 2)

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:15 pm 
Posting Freak

our "potential" to realize who we are is equal... yet there are those who choose to resist that awareness. That doesn't make them any less equal, it just means that they are not "activated" to progress to that Sovereign Integral state of consciousness... and if that is the case, then they really don't belong here, because that is what the WMMs are all about... activating the transformation from one state of consciousness to another :wink:

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 2:06 am 
Posting Freak

keeping within the topic's title and aligned with the stated intent of the WMF, this is what James has to say about Spiritual Activism - from the "guide" to the EVT's 3rd Session

SPIRITUAL ACTIVISM

EVT 3 is called the Temple of Spiritual Activism because its focus is on activating a feature of the individual that connects one to the Entity of Oneness, First Source, or the Nameless Force, from which virtually all of humanity has become desynchronized as a result of subtle indoctrinations coming from vibratory fields that disrupt this innate connection of Oneness. If we are each atoms of an encompassing, composite entity that is unified, singular in identity, and increasingly coherent in its expression (as measured by geologic time), then we are learning to become re-synchronized to its consciousness.

One’s local universe is the environment of now that the individual is in moment to moment. The term “local” in this case only means it is your present focus of attention and energy through which the five senses have perceptual dominance. The local multiverse is the same principle, but includes the subtle energetic fields at the quantum and sub-quantum levels which are not decipherable by the five senses.

Activating and accelerating this process of re-synchronization is the focus of spiritual activism because as this spreads throughout the individuated states of expression within humanity, it begins to manifest a different reality. This new reality is one that is manifested from the virtues of the heart, instead of the mind.

Activism is a word that conjures the behavior of speaking truth to power. At the core of activism is the sense that something is wrong, and a new goal, and the method to achieve that goal, is required to solve the problem. In general, activism is the collective movement to increase distributed power, or democracy across the human race. It is the notion of wresting control of humanity’s goals from the elite few, and re-defining the goals of humanity so they are more sane, just, kind, caring, peaceful, and liberating.

The goal of spiritual activism is to accelerate the Oneness of humanity, and as a result, bring about the manifestations that arise from a consciousness that flows from the heart virtues, instead of from the hierarchal structures of the indoctrinated human mind. The methods for this are extremely subtle and bear little resemblance to either political, or social activism.

The source of spiritual activism is not of the mind. Therefore, it requires a new way of thinking about one’s identity. This is the first step in the method of spiritual activism: Living in the identity of the Sovereign Integral consciousness. The wordconcept “Sovereign Integral” is encoded, unifying the two aspects of the One Being:
Sovereign and individuated, and integral as One. We are both sovereign and unique expressions of the one, unified Being.

Words are simply words, but the concept of the One Being as the Sovereign Integral consciousness is the basis of spiritual activism because it is through the expression of this consciousness—this specific level of consciousness—that we gain a familiarity with the quantum level of our existence as a collective, potent entity that cannot be imprisoned, marginalized, or influenced by the mind.

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 7:38 pm 

seed wrote:

I’m not an avatar, seed. Are you?

‘Thousands of teachers are incarnating at this time, but only one Avatar will generate the momentum to reach generations across the globe who are yet unborn. He shall precede the ones he serves, working behind the scenes as a catalyst of those he came to awaken… If you want to communicate with this Avatar, you may use the name Mahu Nahi. It is pronounced Mah’hoo-Na’hee. Use it sparringly as it is not a mantra. It is the ancient name of this Avatar, and it is revered and holy. It sets forth a vibration that will resonate with images and sounds from this disc. It is an activator in itself.’ WingMakers First Source disc 1

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 10:08 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
When you share your vibration consciously to any person, animal, or object, you are instantly more coherent. Your vibrational consciousness emanates with greater potency, and the carrier signal is Oneness.

This is important to understand because as spiritual activists we are not trying to use our vibratory consciousness to make change or intervene in the affairs of our planet. It is simply a dance of vibratory Oneness. It is an exchange of co-creation. It is an intermingling of vibratory facilitation. It is a calling of guidance and insight. It is an observance of unity and its perfection. From these perspectives, the journey to Oneness is summoned through the vibratory equivalent of a bell beckoning each one of us to our shared home.

(Vibrations of Coherence)

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 2:18 pm 
Posting Freak

My role, as single-pointed as it may seem, is to re-introduce the Sovereign Integral to humanity. It is an encoded word concept that has many, many layers to it. Some people will immediately resonate with the concept it contains, not really knowing why or what the word means. While it was introduced ten years ago through the WingMakers.com website, it was only disclosed at a certain level. Now, through this communication, and those that will follow, a new layer of its meaning has been revealed.

The Sovereign Integral is the transparent Being of expansion, uniquely fit for the era in which we have begun to enter. It is the portal through which the individual can experience First Source in unconditional oneness, equality and truthfulness. It is not the soul or spirit. It is not God. It is not affiliated with the God-Spirit-Soul Complex. It is outside of this construct of the Human Mind System. And this is precisely why it can be a challenge to understand what the Sovereign Integral is, and why it requires significant preparation to experience its incomparable qualities and dimensional expressions.

The Sovereign Integral is outside of the prison, and yet it does, due to its infinite nature, encompass the prison. As an encompassing element of the human body it is as near as your breath, circulating within your human instrument, yet it remains in its own quantum existence in emptiness and stillness. I know that the description of emptiness seems unfulfilling, and to some, a bit frightful, but the emptiness I speak of is simply that it is empty of illusion – the deceptions and separations of the Human Mind System.
Answer 18 from James: PCI

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 3:42 pm 
Posting Freak

Nathan wrote:
Why don't we speak out our own truth? Why are we afraid what others would think or say of us? What is this fear? To be alone. To be ourselves as we are, no matter what. People will change anyway. It has always been this way. When I speak out, immediately they jump on me together enraged that I dared to say such things. Afterwards, they come. One at a time. "You did have a point there..." "You know what you said about..." "I also find that..." And so on and so on. Or they fight me and silently think of me as their hero. I am not kidding, or proud of this nonsense, I just wish this stupidity would stop. Maybe I have only always been far too careful.

Quote:
Why don't we speak out our own truth?

Some us are and you don't like it.

Quote:
Why are we afraid what others would think or say of us?

Who is? You? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Quote:
What is this fear? To be alone.

or to be seen and understood and judged for speaking ones truth. How allowing of that are you? Can you really listen to another without judgment? Or more miraculous without a need to impose your views because of your unfettered need to instruct or teach them because you pride yourself as a teacher who knows more about others than they do themselves. Must be why you refer to others so often.

Quote:
When I speak out, immediately they jump on me together enraged that I dared to say such things.

You flatter yourself with your own self-importance. We are not enraged , amused maybe, that you who pride yourself in being so intellectual and show such lack of appreciation of the caliber and quality of the WMM and lack of discernment that you could stoop so low as to compare them to Destini which advocate drug use as a means of avoiding the enragement they feel about the world. I don't seem to see any of that kind of stuff in the WMM ...ever...nor James being enraged...ever or blaming others or chronically complaining ever....

Quote:
Or they fight me and silently think of me as their hero.

Who are you referring to here? You are not at all clear unless you mean Elisabeth from Munich. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: She constantly emailed me and starduster too and did give us a few interesting links. Sometimes I would get 5 or 6 PM's in a row as she described herself drinking wine. Then her PM's dropped off completely after she started defending you on your threads and became antagonist toward me and starduster. Gee, I wonder why she did that? :roll: Some of the thoughts you cherish in YOUR MIND huh?

Quote:
I am not kidding, or proud of this nonsense, I just wish this stupidity would stop

Christophe I know you have heard this at least a thousand times already, but honey, you must be the change you want to see. It will be the only way you can stop the stupidity at its source.

Quote:
Maybe I have only always been far too careful.

Maybe not discerning enough huh? Is that why you think Destini is comparable to the WMM and Poolman to James? I wouldn't say that careful is the word but obvious and serious lack of discernment. You just gotta be careful in all that seeking you're still doing huh? :wink:

Thanks for this opportunity to disect and reduce your posts into compartmentilized intellectual units and offer my critique such as any and all can do on this public forum. Gee, Truth to Power what could that possibly mean? :shock:

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Sat May 09, 2009 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 4:35 pm 
Posting Freak

SynthAeon wrote:
The likes of Ken Wilber might be seen as working with ‘spiritual activism’, but the distinction is that figures such as he are doing so in a social context that actively aims to bring about social change through a set agenda involving workshops, retreats, seminars, video interviews etc. It might be a fluid or changeable agenda; nevertheless, they operate in a way ‘James’ never has done. He is doing something different to that, as I described, and his notion of spiritual activism is a different thing altogether.

Although ‘James’ is not an image or personality, he is presented as an ‘Avatar’. He is invisible, that is occulted. Although he may not present himself as a guru figure, still his presence or sayings can be used as if they were the form and utterances of a guru. The images he creates can be used to represent him in worship. Although he is the ‘translator’ of the WingMakers materials, they can be regarded as his sacred teachings. All of which is due to the form the WingMakers materials take. The nature of the works does matter. That they work is a given, otherwise they would not be works. How they work or how people think they work is another matter. Having said all that, the actual principle of spiritual activism ‘James’ describes has little to do with it. So, really, I’m straying off-topic.

SA being the intellectual giant you are and that is the nature of all you do on this forum what do you know about the Energetic Heart and the 6 Heart Virtues which are core to the materials here? Are you familiar with any of the techniques offered here or even interested? Lets balance this out with what the central tenant of WMM are about. How would you relate the Energetic Heart and 6 Heart Virtues to the Destini stuff and how about the "When-Which-Where" practice or "Living From the Heart"? Are you familiar with "The Living Truth" and what would you say Alija's greatest realization was ? How about The Rising Heart paper, have you read it? And if so share if you will what your greatest understanding of it is. How about John Berges 10th Anniversary paper, have you read it? What do you know about the WMM from you experience with it and what is your experience with it? That remains to be seen and especially if what you write here is based only on the Camelot interview because that interview is utterly and obviously consistent with absolutely everything and more than what I refer to here.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 5:28 pm 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
SA being the intellectual giant you are and that is the nature of all you do on this forum what do you know about the Energetic Heart and the 6 Heart Virtues which are core to the materials here? Are you familiar with any of the techniques offered here or even interested? Lets balance this out with what the central tenant of WMM are about. How would you relate the Energetic Heart and 6 Heart Virtues to the Destini stuff and how about the "When-Which-Where" practice or "Living From the Heart"? Are you familiar with "The Living Truth" and what would you say Alija's greatest realization was ? How about The Rising Heart paper, have you read it? And if so share if you will what your greatest understanding of it is. How about John Berges 10th Anniversary paper, have you read it? What do you know about the WMM from you experience with it and what is your experience with it? That remains to be seen and especially if what you write here is based only on the Camelot interview because that interview is utterly and obviously consistent with absolutely everything and more than what I refer to here.

Not once.....

.....ever, has SynthAeon posited being an "intellectual giant".

No.

You did.

YOU.

It is NOT the nature of all SynthAeon does on this forum.

It is NOT the nature of First Source.

What SynthAeon knows is neither here nor there.

What SynthAeon is familiar with.....IS.

What SynthAeon relates to is neither here nor there.

IT IS.

Balance?

Yes, good idea.

What SynthAeon has read or not read is neither here nor there.

IT IS.

That goes for all of us.

That's all that matters.

SI (that mirror) IS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOJpqu4D1T8

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 6:48 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
The source of spiritual activism is not of the mind. Therefore, it requires a new way of thinking about one’s identity. This is the first step in the method of spiritual activism: Living in the identity of the Sovereign Integral consciousness. The wordconcept “Sovereign Integral” is encoded, unifying the two aspects of the One Being:
Sovereign and individuated, and integral as One. We are both sovereign and unique expressions of the one, unified Being.

Words are simply words, but the concept of the One Being as the Sovereign Integral consciousness is the basis of spiritual activism because it is through the expression of this consciousness—this specific level of consciousness—that we gain a familiarity with the quantum level of our existence as a collective, potent entity that cannot be imprisoned, marginalized, or influenced by the mind.

EVT 3

I love how humor lightens it up and shows the folly of a mind overserious because it cherishes itself and its content more than listening to its source , the HEART.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 8:20 pm 
Posting Freak

Trust the God-Fragment that orchestrates all of this complexity into coherent experience and knowledge that assures the recollection of your divinity.

Trust the evolutionary process defined by First Source.

Trust each of these above the external voices that meet you, no matter how infallible they may appear to be.

Trust your self-knowing and its ability to guide you in the ascending spiral of your journey.

LD2

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 1:54 am 
Posting Freak

Understand that most of us merely do something without really knowing what, what it will evoke. We are in a process of dialectics, situations of polarity that throw us certain sides without really moving. The moment an individual stand-up from the rest, mechanisms are activating to control that individual within the suppression matrix and conform to the wing-makers or Elite... People merely co-react and they want to keep it that way. Complaint to the system is not bad for them. Everything is welcomed but real change of the individual, the fundamental transformation within and as the individual. Merely form opinions about things. Vote for or against. Keep listening for what is happening out there and form oppositions, a polarity of belief, and a new way to fight. For you see, the energy system of survival is so that you keep fighting, do all that you can but do not ever transcend your very motion of fighting. But when one truly stand-up, this is finished forever. It is a most subtle step over the edge and so most crude at the same time because it is a true revolution.

Quote:
K: By revolution is generally meant, if you talk to a communist, he wants to overthrow the government, if you talk to a bourgeois he is frightened, if you talk to an intellectual he has various criticisms about revolution. Now, revolution is either bloody, or...

A: Yes.

K: Or revolution in the psyche.

A: Yes.

K: Outward or inner.

A: Outward, or inner.

K: The outward is the inner. The inner is the outward. There is not the difference between the outward and the inner. They are totally related to each other...

A: Then this goes back to what you mentioned earlier that there is no division even though intellectually you make a distinction, between the I and the we.

K: That's right.

A: Yes, of course.

K: So, when we talk about change, we mean not the mere bloody revolution, physical revolution, but rather the revolution in the makeup of the mind.

A: Of each.

K: Of human beings.

(Krishnamurti & Anderson, A wholly different way of living)

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 3:40 am 
Posting Freak

it is a real shame that we have been so programed that we can not have a "discussion" without taking "sides"... but some can still glean-out that which offers us IN-lightenment ... and let the rest calmly flow.

I am not seeking anyone's "approval" when I state MY truth... I am sharing it, in hopes that it will enhance the whole... adding my piece to the puzzle that you and your experiences may not have had the opportunity to collect... It is not offered for your evaluation or judgment... you either accept it as truth or not... it is not meant to add weight to either pole ... nor is it offered to balance anything out. It is truth, from my perspective, whether you able to appreciate it or not. What ever drives you to discredit it is pure ego, nothing less and nothing more.

basically my point in this topic is to say that nothing that you have contributed to our discussions from the Desteni materials, are necessary ... no matter when they were added, we already have the same information in the WMMs... which I believe are far more focused on the realization of the Sovereign Integreal consciousness, which the Desteni Materials fail to even mention... which is the single focus of the WMMs and the WMF's discussions.

There is no "elite" here... nor are these WMMs attached to any form of hierarchy ... There is no "teacher" other than the suggested Universal Entity (who is also learning from you)... however there is a "proven way" to transform one's self from a fragmented state of existence to a coherently whole consciousness... if you desire that type of "transformation" at an accelerated pace ... or you may just drift along with the evolutionary process that will eventually bring you to that same place the entire species and planet is going. The choice is yours ... you set your own pace, but being distracted by other teaching, will only delay your personal progress that is revealed in the WMMs... and confuse the issues... of that you can be sure.

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 4:01 pm 
Posting Freak

SynthAeon wrote:
seed wrote:

I’m not an avatar, seed. Are you?

‘Thousands of teachers are incarnating at this time, but only one Avatar will generate the momentum to reach generations across the globe who are yet unborn. He shall precede the ones he serves, working behind the scenes as a catalyst of those he came to awaken… If you want to communicate with this Avatar, you may use the name Mahu Nahi. It is pronounced Mah’hoo-Na’hee. Use it sparringly as it is not a mantra. It is the ancient name of this Avatar, and it is revered and holy. It sets forth a vibration that will resonate with images and sounds from this disc. It is an activator in itself.’ WingMakers First Source disc 1

James expresses from Sovereign Integral consciousness into his local universe. This presence supports the realization/rising of the SI in those who are 'prepared' to activate at this time.

I'm the Presence of 'God' in my local universe....and so are you whether you realize it or not.

What is your definition of the word Avatar?

James describes the reality of the core presence expressing in the local universe in his 2nd Interview with Mark Hempel.

"I’ll give you an example. I can tell you the core truth in as little as two sentences. Here goes: “Just as the sun is the presence of God in our collective universe, you are the presence of God in your local universe. You are a light being in a universe of equal beings, each one is just as essential to the whole.” So you see in these two sentences I have told you the seeds of Truth from which all other wisdom arises. There is nothing to be confused about in this Truth unless, of course, you fall back on your historical knowledge, so if you are confused you must bear some responsibility for your confusion, as it comes to you out of comparison.

Take the first sentence. “Just like the sun is the presence of God in our collective universe.” What does it mean? The sun and God are one and the same? Well, for many this would be heresy. In some periods of our history you would have been killed for saying this—and yet it’s the truth. Though it’s more complex than simply saying, “Sun and God are identical.” So the words themselves begin to confound truth.

So to simplify your own truth you need to have a framework from which your beliefs arise.
"The framework of Lyricus is to live a love-centered life by expressing the six heart virtues to all within your local universe. As you do this you become a conductor of your emotional system and you become the Presence of God in your world. It’s a very simple framework, and one that springs forth from the most ancient of worlds, yet there’s really been no evolution provided to it. It’s not undergone interpretations, it’s not been embroidered by any religious institution, it is not owned by anyone."