WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: Spiritual Activism
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 7:17 am 

Quote:
What happens for many spiritual seekers is that they begin to teach the information
gleaned from their Deep Dive as a form of “truth-telling,” and in this process they fall back into separation. This separation is an old pattern, and consists of vestigial energy that—like a gravitational beam—keeps the seeker in the paradigm of us and them, saved and unsaved, enlightened and unenlightened, God-fearing and atheist, order and chaos, and so forth.

It is this sense of separation in the truth-telling that holds judgment, ego, and an
ignorance of the reality that is our source of intelligence, and these elements have vibrational density that creates the cycle of returning to sleep and reawakening to a different bell, and then, once again, beginning the Deep Dive and truth-telling. This cycle, for some of us, can repeat more than a dozen times in a single lifetime.

Understanding and sensing what one is really expressing, especially through one`s behaviors, is a crucial "part" of the Spiritual Activism. Without this understanding one is unable to be authentic in relation to expressing the Sovereign Integral conciousness.

One can be truth-telling about Unconditional Love, Unity, Oneness, Equality, Truthfulness or values that are substantial at a given time - and at the same time express something completely different or 'antagonistic' to what those terms "describe" - not rarely without realizing it.

Quote:
The key to realization is a direct, sober, truthful assessment of your behaviors and applying the Six Heart Virtues to those behaviors that have become expressions of your self-deception and dishonesty.

This is the core of the Spiritual Activism. It is not about truth-telling.

There is no shortage of what can diminish or nullify one`s ability to do this - the desire for gratification, desire to excel, the desire to aquire more knowledge and information, control desire, fear - among related things like confusion, manipulation, misinformation, oppresion. All of these are part of the Suppresion Network; no one is to be blamed, ridiculed, discriminated, discredited, insulted or mistreated for expressing any of the above.

Key "elements" to the assessment are humility and forgivness. Authentic humility ensures that one is able to truly know where one is. Authentic forgivness enables one to let go and accept. Without this, one is unable to truly apply the Heart Virtues and truly express them.

A common example of how the lack of humility can distort one`s ability of sober, direct, truthful assessment of one`s behaviors is arrogance. It can take many forms, for example : being convinced that one is transformed or that the suppression systems, the deception no longer affect oneself or can no longer affect oneself - which leaves one very vulnerable to self-dishonesty and self-deception because one is no longer sensitive to oneself and one`s behaviors. In fact, such conviction may be and often, if not always, is a dishonesty and a deception in itself.

Quote:
There are masters of great wisdom and light who remain within the domain of the HMS without knowing their involvement. The subtlety is so powerful that even when you feel you have achieved self-realization you remain trapped in the HMS. It is that vast, especially when compared to the material world.

This statement presents the importance of humility.

Humility is vital because it enables us to become and remain truly sensitive - sensitive to what we express - to our behaviors.

Quote:
Look upon your life every moment and see if you are operating in the HMS or are quietly going about the business of cutting the threads that bind you. If you feel your behaviors reflect a state of oneness, equality and truthfulness, then you are in resonance with the Sovereign Integral.

It is not about what one talks about. It is about behaviors.

It is more about what gestures you make, what tone of voice you use, what kind of wording do you use - than what you say. It is about what you express, not about what you say. It is more important how you say what you say than what you say. Though in reality, it is about what you transfer and there is no hierarchy of priorities, all of it constitutes expression.

It is of little or no importance that what you say is 'true' - if you make a judgemental or harsh comments/impressions or show disrespect, or lack of appreciation, or lack of understanding, or lack of humility, or lack of compassion.

It is of little or no importance that what you say is 'true' - if it fuels separation and polarity, if it creates, fuels or intesifies disagreements, conflicts, divisions, if it supports "the paradigm of us and them, saved and unsaved, enlightened and unenlightened, God-fearing and atheist, order and chaos, and so forth."

Quote:
Spiritual activists are forerunners of these changes. We feel them before others, we have to deal with them before others, and we will be marked by them before others. But we will also learn the new paradigms before others and it will be our responsibility to pass these on; not necessarily as Truth Tellers, but we will carry these paradigms in our coherent behaviors, words, tone of voice, eyes, energetic expression, and heart. In these ways, are contained the most powerful methods we can use to transform our world.

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 12:37 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Your quotes in the above posting are exactly what came to me about what you have been trying to do in this thread.

I have worked with the heart virtues in a given situation and it took five years for the situation to change. Did I change during that time, yes I was meditating on the virtues, doing the Virtuous cycle and writing out the When-Which-How on the issue or other issues. Each of us in our own change, that is why in The Temple of Spiritual Activism we are given guidance to use the "Presence of Allowance." For me using this process brings real coherence to my areas of testing during the day.

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 2:46 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
wonderful to see us all "on topic" ... I am learning a great deal from our discussion of the WMMs ... with your perspectives... but I believe that the fact that those of us that have "stuck" with the WMMs for years on end, prove that we are no longer "deep diving" or running to answer "bells" ... what we are doing in the WMF is diving deeper ... learning to breathe underwater (so-to-speak) and to swim with the Whales

For the first couple of years... we all gave "truth telling" our best shot ... but by the time we got this info, most of us had progressed beyond that stage in our development ... but there are always newbies going through that stage coming and going in the forum ... promoting their personal belief systems

those of us who remained comitted to the work ... and walking the walk, and not just talking about it ... could not have remained, without transforming our BS ... and getting alligned to the new intelligence... so I don't think it is fair to try to say that any of the "oldtimers" are still in the "truth telling" stage ... if, in fact we are promoting the material and not still focused on "being right"...

again, this is a PROCESS... it is not a ah ha moment, even though you may have many mini "ah ha" moments as you examine your self and your BS - it takes years of constant practice to get your HMS to accept the new programs you are trying to establish ... it takes years of practice to Master your emotions, it takes a year of reading the LD outloud every month for them to sink into your consciousness - it takes years for you to integrate your components back to their original state of consciousness as one "whole" state of being ... and it may be years before all of your DNA is activated and you adapt to a new awareness that includes quantum realities... and it takes years for the Universe to arrange for you to HAVE the experiences you will need to KNOW what you are talking about is " truth" and you OWN it. - and this is the "accelerated" path :lol:

it is hard to be patient... but this is not a RACE ... we will all cross the finish line - it is not a matter of if- but when?

The guide to spiritual activation gives us assistance ... as do the "tools" included in the original materials (art, music, poetry) ... you can't expect to "build" this new reality, without using the tools ... and so many newbies think that they can skip steps or ignore concepts and still progress. If one ingredient is missing from a recipe or a formula - you can't expect the results to be the same as predicted ... it is as simple as that

Those of you coming in here - deep diving - need to start at the beginning ... no matter how informed you believe you are ... I start at the beginning every year - and guess what ... with my changing perspective, everything is NEW again ... I "see" it differently, and the embedded stuff begins to surface...

we patiently review these materials over and over again, when the newbies bring it up again in these topics ... I assure you we are NOT "truth telling" when we share our transformed perspectives with you ... we are sharing what we KNOW works - to the best of our abilities ... and if you read our posts with an OPEN mind - sans your BS - and don't try to compare them with ANY other teachings... you will find that what we offer, is helpful ... because we have been where you are now... and we have experienced what you are experiencing now ... and we have done all our homework and are not going anywhere... to answer any "bells" or to fall asleep and go "deep diving" in some other "pool of wisdom"

lean to trust ... trust yourself and trust your brothers and sisters - especially those who are WALKING the path and not just reading about it and remember our "connection"

I am forever connected to my brothers and sisters of all time and space. What is known by them I can know. What is found by them I can find. What is to come from them I can be. In all that I do may the mind of many hold sway over the mind of one. LD5

Quote:
Teacher: Trust the parts and the whole. Trust the connection of these to First Source. Trust the God-Fragment that orchestrates all of this complexity into coherent experience and knowledge that assures the recollection of your divinity. Trust the evolutionary process defined by First Source. Trust each of these above the external voices that meet you, no matter how infallible they may appear to be. Trust your self-knowing and its ability to guide you in the ascending spiral of your journey.

Student: Even though I am but a student?

Teacher: Are we not all students?

Student: But there are those who know more than me. I don’t feel like I know that much to trust myself. How can I overcome this self-doubt?

Teacher: It is not something to overcome. If it were, would you then require trust?

I promise you that those of us who have used the WMMs as suggested are not here to promote our personal BS ... we are here because we are still transforming ... with the "new materials" and often your "fresh" perspectives of the materials we have... we are not here to trip you up either ... we CAN assist you if you are willing to transform yourself ... but we can't do it for you ... the Transformation is different for each of us ... as the MoSI states there is NO PATH ... you create it ... but I can tell you from my own experience ... that there are many many walls erected to prevent your progress ... and when you hit them, you have to return to "GO" ... because they will change your direction if you try to continue forward from that point ... you have to approach these concept slowly and dismantle the walls YOU have erected that either block this frequenciy we are attempting to duplicate to reach you ...or your ego is too large to admit that you need assistance ... if you want to progress ... you need to make sure your foundation is secure before you leap to another concept ... and don't skip any steps

this is the LTO's work ... you can like it or lump it ... the choice is always yours ... but you will not change it or the WMFs purpose or any of us that have discovered that BEing YOU means that you have something unique to offer ... and we ARE listening as long as we can discern that what you are sharing IS aligned with what the LTO is revealing ... because we KNOW from our own personal experience that the WMMs WORK for EVERYONE who USES them the way that they were intended to be used, in the order they were given.

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 11:57 pm 

Open me to the kindness
of a child's delicate hand when it reaches out to be held.
Let it comfort me
when my bridge falls and the swift, guiltless currents
pull me downstream
where all things forgiven are lost.
Where all things lost are forgiven.

Chamber 10

Post subject: This is my mouth flowing......
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:33 pm 
Posting Freak

You have my hand.

You have my heart.

You have my mind that is always open.

8)