WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: NEW 10-YEAR ANNIVERSARY E-PAPER
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:00 pm 
Posting Freak

NEW 10-YEAR ANNIVERSARY E-PAPER
To mark the 10th anniversary of the WingMakers.com website (and more generally, Lyricus), John Berges wrote a paper that stitches together the materials that have been released on the three main sites: WingMakers.com, Lyricus.org, and EventTemples.org. This paper provides an in-depth understanding of how the materials on these three sites are part of a larger mission and how they integrate and complement one another. Highly recommended.

PDF FILE

http://www.wingmakers.com/downloads/Lyr ... _Years.pdf

Lyricus: The First Ten Years

Thank you John

Other new updates also http://www.wingmakers.com/whats-new.html

Post subject: Re: NEW 10-YEAR ANNIVERSARY E-PAPER
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:02 pm 
Posting Freak

Thanks Russell. :D

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:57 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
yea and Hooray.... the PC Interview finally got it "place"... and wow oh wow, how the art work has developed...into a symphony of energized light.

I am so grateful, that I was here for the "glory days"... watching the "child" grow... growing with it as a sibling... I don't feel like I need an explanation... but for history's sake...I guess it is appropriate...and important. John has an unsettling way of taking all the magic out of the materials...and sterilizing them...I do not mean that in a condescending way, but understand that the focus of the materials was alway aimed at inviting the scientific community into its folds.

This latest paper dispels all the "myth" associated with the materials, and will establish a great deal of credibility in the halls of Academia, when readjusting our focus to the "Lyricus materials" instead of the Wingmaker's miraculous conception and birth. I just know that if I had read this paper first it would have turned me off... to date, IMO the best thing John has contributed was the power point introduction...but then again, I came in through another door...the "service" entrance, when there was only OJT available...and I have the scars, muscles and calluses to prove it... :lol:

Happy Birthday, Step-Family !
and thank you, sincerely, for all that you have contributed to making this the best "home on the web".

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:59 pm 
Posting Freak

Hey starduster look on the beautiful artwork of the front page of the Camelot Interview and notice the points of light just like in some of the orb pics! Way too cool ! :wink: :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:39 pm 
Posting Freak

yes, I noticed that first thing... I think this "enhancement" of the original one posted with the PC interview is fantastic... as well as the one with the new materials (another version) ... while they don't "breath" like the one in the new website... they certainly have life!

Needless to say, I printed out a copy of this and it is now framed and part of my apartment's ambiance.... I added a white matting to the three dimensional frame I put it it, and it makes it appear as if the sovereign Integral is steping out of a tunnel...led by balls of light...which are also brightening its path :wink:

Thank you Solaris for sharing your expanding vision/experience of the Sovereign Integral with us all!

Last edited by starduster on Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:34 am 
Posting Freak

Just look at the "what's new" section of the web page...it makes my heart swell...to think of all the progress going on in the Wingmakers/Lyricus community... I am so grateful to be a recipient of all this information, it has certainly helped me change my entire perspective of life and helped me get a better vision of OUR future... my sincere thanks (again) to all who contribute to this great work.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:20 pm 

Many, many thanks to John Berges for taking the time and effort to concisely relate his thoughts and impressions of the Lyricus materials to date.

I especially appreciate the comparison of the Event Temples website to the WingMakers website:

"Thus, Event Temples begins with the mind but leads to the heart. This is the reverse of
WingMakers, which begins with the heart to deliver understanding of a deeper reality to
the mind."

The example of the Ancient Arrow story of Neruda's transformation from being more mind centered to beginning to learn to follow the heart, to me, is the heart of the mythology.

Thanks John!

LTF

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:41 am 
 WWW  Profile

The expressions from everyone about John's latest e-paper is truly appreciated. John brings many threads in the Lyricus materials then weaves them together to reveal the big picture for us all.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:47 am 
Posting Freak

I thank everyone who has contributed what they have learned from these materials no matter how small or large the offering is, and that goes for some of the discussions on this forum which allow interaction and participation and are accessible to all. The Event Temples are a great way to celebrate together how far we have come in the last ten years too. Thank you. We are All in this together! :wink: :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:20 am 
Posting Freak

dberges wrote:
The expressions from everyone about John's latest e-paper is truly appreciated. John brings many threads in the Lyricus materials then weaves them together to reveal the big picture for us all.

Why do you speak for John? Why doesn't he ever post on the forum? Just curious.I am asking in goodwill and do appreciate all that both of you have done over the years.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:04 am 
Posting Freak

Don't answer this Darlene, no doubt John is a very busy man I understand that. :D

Cathedral - CS&N