WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: The Vertical Axis of the RH
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:01 pm 

I have just read the epaper of The Rising Heart an excerpt from [i]Liminal Cosmogony[i/], and focused on the relationship of the vertical and horizontal axis. The horizontal axis is the planetary axis and the vertical axis is the Central Sun axis. The Central Sun axis is also where time is stacked and taking place simultaneously when veiwed from outside of time. The planetary axis is a point in time entered from the Central Sun axis. Beings who know how to time travel and know what casual seeds to look for can coordinate the time of where the seed was first planted to event strings in time. This means a massive coordination takes place for all the beings involved in the event strings. This also shows how important it is for beings to realize their unity just like the laser beams James described in coherence. Only in coherence can the event strings flow smoothly. Wonder if we are those time travellers? :D

Post subject: Re: The Vertical Axis of the RH
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:16 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
interesting, I don't think we touched on what you are revealing while discussing this aspect of the RH paper here: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1356&hilit=vertical+time

but you may enjoy what was revealed :wink:

please continue, I appreciate pondering this angle (pun intended)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:01 pm 

FleS wrote:
I have just read the epaper of The Rising Heart an excerpt from [i]Liminal Cosmogony[i/], and focused on the relationship of the vertical and horizontal axis. The horizontal axis is the planetary axis and the vertical axis is the Central Sun axis. The Central Sun axis is also where time is stacked and taking place simultaneously when veiwed from outside of time. The planetary axis is a point in time entered from the Central Sun axis. Beings who know how to time travel and know what causal seeds to look for can coordinate the time of where the seed was first planted to event strings in time. This means a massive coordination takes place for all the beings involved in the event strings. This also shows how important it is for beings to realize their unity just like the laser beams James described in coherence. Only in coherence can the event strings flow smoothly. Wonder if we are those time travellers? :D

As an aside ; isn't it interesting that western religions use the cross to symbolize death, when in the context of the Rising Heart it symbolizes Love?

Last edited by FleS on Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:30 pm 
Posting Freak

Image.......Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:21 pm 
Posting Freak

Erection of the Holy Cross: The Sacred Geometry of Global Change

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:01 pm 
Posting Freak

Symbols and their meaning

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:33 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:51 pm 
Posting Freak

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cx0Vp9njczs

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:45 pm 

FleS wrote:
FleS wrote:
I have just read the epaper of The Rising Heart an excerpt from [i]Liminal Cosmogony[i/], and focused on the relationship of the vertical and horizontal axis. The horizontal axis is the planetary axis and the vertical axis is the Central Sun axis. The Central Sun axis is also where time is stacked and taking place simultaneously when veiwed from outside of time. The planetary axis is a point in time entered from the Central Sun axis. Beings who know how to time travel and know what causal seeds to look for can coordinate the time of where the seed was first planted to event strings in time. This means a massive coordination takes place for all the beings involved in the event strings. This also shows how important it is for beings to realize their unity just like the laser beams James described in coherence. Only in coherence can the event strings flow smoothly. Wonder if we are those time travellers? :D

As an aside ; isn't it interesting that western religions use the cross to symbolize death, when in the context of the Rising Heart it symbolizes Love?

It also symbolizes connection and unity. The connection we all have to First Source and where that takes place and that we all have it, thus unity. This cross is far more meaningful outside of religion than realized. :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:21 pm 
Posting Freak

Interesting when you look at the horizontal bar on the cross and the cross bar on the Vesica Piscis, the cross bar is higher on the cross. Could it be that the whole crucifix thing symbolized this shift from the the center such as with the compass and Vesica Piscis, up to the thymus? Hmmm.... :D

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 12:10 am 
Posting Freak

yes...notice those two crosses I posted...one has arrows extending outward...and the other inward (doves?)
I thought that was significant of the "breath"... both have enhanced axis points...a great deal of significance is conveyed in their unique expressions of the vertical and horizontal energy paths. eh?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:18 pm 
Posting Freak

Clarity of Creation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoA2j6qn ... re=related