WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: Rising Heart
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:49 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
zephir wrote:
well oona, I think it's great that people have been working on this since 60's and 70's

since Oona failed to respond to this post, I think that it should be addressed...Just because people in the 60s and 70s were aware of this or similar techniques does not mean that they were appropriate for that time, but they were an answer to a sincere inquiry by perhaps someone who was incarnated to "plant" them...as is in the case of other "seeded" materials they need the right conditions to grow.

The reason why they didn't materialize the fifth dimension decades ago, was two fold....

one, due to the fact that most were not aware of their ability to "transform" or activate their entities consciousness so it could be comprehended and expressed by the Lightbody...very few were effective...in drawing in enough energy...to attract the matter needed to materialize it in this physical environment.

two: timing...not only are we (personally) aligned with the plan, but we are in a planetary alignment with the Cosmic Center...from whence the energy is now flowing directly to earth.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:53 pm 
 WWW  Profile

You seem to be holding yourself out as a teacher rather than organizer of a study group. You method is not that of a student.

If it is a STUDY group then I wish you all the very best.

I do know the materials. No comment on the rest of your claim.

Every day to those who give me the opportunity to exercise Spiritual Maturity, I am grateful and give thanks

This is not a time of individual ascension and then dutiful service to teach. . . .
~J~

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:04 pm 
 WWW  Profile

zephir wrote:
well oona, I think it's great that people have been working on this since 60's and 70's

I was in the process of answering when there was an opposing viewpoint proffered;

SD says: since Oona failed to respond to this post, I think that it should be addressed...Just because people in the 60s and 70s were aware of this or similar techniques does not mean that they were appropriate for that time, but they were an answer to a sincere inquiry by perhaps someone who was incarnated to "plant" them...as is in the case of other "seeded" materials they need the right conditions to grow.

The reason why they didn't materialize the fifth dimension decades ago, was two fold....

one, due to the fact that most were not aware of their ability to "transform" or activate their entities consciousness so it could be comprehended and expressed by the Lightbody...very few were effective...in drawing in enough energy...to attract the matter needed to materialize it in this physical environment.

two: timing...not only are we (personally) aligned with the plan, but we are in a planetary alignment with the Cosmic Center...from whence the energy is now flowing directly to earth..........."

That is completely off base. I will answer the post further in due time.

The above is completely false. Each step of this transformation is perfectly orchestrated.

The reason SD needs to defend this posture so vigorously is that she is aware that she was one of the ones impeding the progress of those who "knew" and were "seeded" by saying things like "the Light is Lucifer himself". I knew her then and tried to talk to her about the future. She does not want to acknowledge this Zepher. In respect for William's thread I will discuss that with you in another thread if you wish unless you feel it directly relates to William's question. There is a very long history leading up to the release of these materials. I say these things to keep truth within the MYTH this time.

Every day to those who give me the opportunity to exercise Spiritual Maturity, I am grateful and give thanks

This is not a time of individual ascension and then dutiful service to teach. . . .
~J~

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:20 pm 
Posting Freak

Oona, as you say, everything is "orchestrated" and carefully planned...the seed springs forth long after it is planted.

the fact that you feel a need to attack the messenger, because you disagree with the message, reveals your desire to distract from the message...which btw you had days to respond to...LOL

if you could just control your desire to kill the messenger and discuss the message, thing would continue to go on smoothly and the reader could discern for themself what resonates with them...without all the chest beating.

The fact that the 5th dimension is not materialized, and the RH papers just recently released speaks for itself.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:28 pm 
 WWW  Profile

That's FLUFF. You're having a very hard time accepting the truth. I understand. keep working on it. I've seen you come this far. What a difference eh? i am not attacking you. You and you're not the "messenger". All is well and everything is running very smoothly, I am sure of it.

~J~

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:12 pm 
Posting Freak

what is your truth Oona...you are so busy attacking the messenger, you have not submitted a perspective of the message...or are you still ignoring it and trying to distract everyone from it?

yes...I am a messenger...as are we all...our perspective is the message that we "recieved" and are sharing.

now are you willing to discuss the message and share YOUR perspective (message) or are you just going to keep on changing the subject to ME?

what have your last three posts added to the discussion of the Rising Heart?

as it says in the second paragraph...which supports my perspective:

Quote:
Earth is passing through one of these corridors of higher dimensional light energy right now, and many of you are aware of this. This is part of your awakening and ACTIVATION:...

believe it or not, I am interested in what you might have to share...but I suspect if you did have something substantial, you would have shared it by now...eh?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:40 pm 
Posting Freak

I love this paper so much, It has become my favorite "new materials" ... and I find myself drawn to it often... Yesterday when I was pondering over Spiritual Center, the cover picture of this Paper came to mind, when I was thinking about the "hub" that the EVT 3 Guide talks about ...

............. Image

In order to make the Sovereign Integral consciousness more concrete, think of your
consciousness as a hub with many spokes diverging from it.
pg 7

It also serves to visualize the "portal" talked about here in that same section:

You can think of this as the portal
through which the individual can pass into Oneness and remain an individual

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:53 pm 
Posting Freak

The human instrument (body, emotions, and mind) serves both the
Spiritual Center and the personality as they interact with their local universe.

............Image

Even though these "visuals" may be confusing (to me) , the one thing that is clear in all of this, is that the Sovereign Integreal perspective is required ... and I firmly believe, that Spiritual Activation is exactaly the same as "Triggering the Transformation" ... because without developing this perspective the human mind is not able to comprehend being "outside" of this dominante reality or the vastness of the Sovereign Integrals "home".

This quantum link is what we refer to as the
Sovereign Integral state because it is the source and facilitation of Oneness.
The level of individual perception and expression that is fully connected to Oneness is
the Spiritual Center of your consciousness.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:59 pm 
Posting Freak

so how to make it practical ??? how to bring it into the MEST and the dominate reality that we self create?

..............Image

I appreciate (so much) how all these materials inter relate ... if you can't get the "message" from one, then there is another ... saying the same thing, in another "language" ... with visuals to assist us ... we have so much to be grateful for, it never ceases to amaze me that we get all of this, maybe the most valuable things we will ever have the opportunity to experience ... for free !

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:40 pm 
Posting Freak

I can do a decent half lotus but find a full one too much ....pose is very grounding and makes you feel centered in the Arcturian Corridor I liked looking at and felt Rising Heart Love from the experience..very 5th Dimension....was nice.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:23 pm 
Posting Freak

markzorb wrote:
I can do a decent half lotus but find a full one too much ....pose is very grounding and makes you feel centered in the Arcturian Corridor I liked looking at and felt Rising Heart Love from the experience..very 5th Dimension....was nice.

I don't even try ... I find a comfortable chair far more conductive to "relaxation" than this "lotus" position, and most of the time I lie down for meditation... who cares if you drift off to sleep if you are still in that "state of consciousness" that is open to inspiration ??? I have talked to many people who meditate on a regular basis and they lie down too ... we are not all skinny little yogas who find this position comfortable... and the body only distracts from one's state of mind if the balls of your buttox are being pinched :lol:

I really hate the fact that this paper is one of those PDF files that can not be c & Ped and brought in here for discussions... I have painstakingly posted "quotes" from it but it is very time consuming ... and as I mentioned this has become one of my favorite "new materials" ... mainly because, like the EVTs it allows me to become directly involved with the work, when practicing the RH technique ... which I try to do daily and which is becoming more materialized with my practice ...

Instead of seeing my breath diffused when blown to the Earth, I see it filling my QP as if it were a balloon, with golden flakes of energy particles ... this not only energizes my own "magnetic field" ... but by so doing, it magnifies, what is being radiated out ... in a direction that is often overlooked and what the Art of the Genuine has defined as the facets of the merkaba that focus on Humility and Forgiveness ...transmuting my energy on the grid that encompasses the entire planet ... one breath at a time... one day at a time... every effort collectively fills the Earth with the energy it needs too ... I consider it an honor to be a part of this endeavor ... not to forget the Lift my heart gets from doing it :wink:

PS, I appreciate you sharing your experience using this technique with us ... the LC's are such a wonderful source of 5D perspectives ... I only wish we had access to more of them.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:22 pm 
Posting Freak

Just looking at the picture works...pose really does not matter....though the straighter the chakra alignment the easier the energy flow....problem with me laying down...is falling asleep ...comfortable chair just might be the best for extended trip,....find in breathe of peace....and out breathe exhaling joy....agitates and naturally repels the Ani Moe....moves them along.........Dragon food.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:23 am 
 WWW  Profile

Yesterday before my meditation I read, The Rising Heart, paper. I then started my meditation with it. Having just experienced the whole process of ones passing, I felt a deeper understanding of the paper and how important it to be doing that meditation. As it is designed to bring our light bodies into our full of our awareness. It then can be our rock in times of incoherence.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:30 am 
 WWW  Profile

Hi Darlene, I totally concur with your feelings regarding this.
For a couple of months now I have been receiving a very strong intuitive calling to practice The Rising Heart visualisation/meditation technique, and there is hardly a day that goes by without me doing at least a couple of cycles of it.

Maybe as our solar system is moving into alignment with the Central Sun of our galaxy there is an escalation in the activation potential of this particular technique?

In the last couple of weeks I've also felt encouraged to utilise a series of hand/arm movements in conjunction with the visualisation and also the quantum pause breathing rhythm. Maybe it has something to do with my love of Tai Chi & Martial Arts kata training but the feeling of connection and activation that now occurs when I move through the Rising Heart visualisation is much more magnified than before. (I sometimes have difficulty with trying to visualise images in my mind so maybe the symbolic physical movements in conjunction with the visualisation is allowing me to get a deeper feeling with it).

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:48 am 
 WWW  Profile

This has got to be some of the most significant and meaningful writings that I have ever been fortunate enough to be drawn into contact with throughout my life...
Quote:
*******Excerpt from Liminal Cosmogony: Teachers of Light

THE RISING HEART

The light body is a particle of the Divine Mind, cast from the Central Sun into and through the fourth and fifth dimensional matrices in order to embody within a human being the essence of the Central Sun. The light body's materialization begins from the seventh dimension, cascading into materiality where it settles into the first manifested being-the human heart.

Within the human instrument, it is the heart that is originally the nulceus home of the light body, but eventually the light body's locus drifts upward to the pineal gland at the base of the brain, usually in the first seven years of life. Here it typically remains until the physical body expires, at which time it recirculates within the higher light realms of the fifth dimension wherein unity and the connective field of pure love radiates unimpeded by matter. This is the ground of soul where all beings flow in the vibrant river of sound and light.

The light body is composed of the light of the Central Sun. Within each of the galaxies is a Central Sun that acts as the transmitter of the Divine Mind within the galactic multiverse. The Central Sun is the trans-dimensional portal within each galaxy that interconnects all galaxies and dimensions of life therein to the pulsing heartbeat of the Grand Central Sun from whence the primacy of sound and light arise. It is the integrative nexus between the physical and spiritual planes, and thus, the Central Sun is the quantum sum of all suns within the galaxy, and this quantum light lives within the human instrument as its light body.

In a very real sense, we are all born from this sound and light of the Grand Central Sun, and it is to this pulsing, rhythmic heartbeat that we are all entrained to varying degrees. It is this entrainment that re-establishes our alignment to the Grand Expansion and restores our access to the higher intelligence where we become the willing impulse of divine will.
* thanku Shay for typing it out

(I originally was planning to type out a couple of particular sentences that activated a flood of realisation in my heart & mind. And then when I looked deeper I could see how the text either side of it was also connected and necessary to be included.)
Actually the entire "Teachers Of Light" excerpt from Liminal Cosmogony is something that is utterly profound yet at the same time it touches a primordial chord of simple recognition within the heart and soul.
I humbly await any further releases.
Much love and heartfelt respect to all ))))))) ♥ O ∞

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:53 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

...the willing impulse of divine will...

Just reading the quote provided - I am struck by the sense of being within a living thing - so deep into its density that the connection is naturally forgotten but never severed...nor dormant really...alive and waiting for the individual to 'spark up' with the divine will (maybe 'divine' is an outdated and overused new age-ism too) but peering through the words used, the idea (all be it an 'old' one) [re: the first posts of this thread]...I suggest that the message, while 'old' is no less potent in its potential to assist the individual with transforming their understanding of who they think they are with who they truly are and merging the two into one, then the 'old' can drop away like the protective casing of the seed - no longer required...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:56 am 
 WWW  Profile

I have found that writing with the old fashion pen, puts a whole new perspective on a paper. Each morning as part of my mediation and study time I am now writing several paragraphs of The Rising Heart e-paper. I can feel the energy coming as I do this and my meditations have been very profound. You might want to try it as it is a short e-paper. All you need is a notebook, pen and the paper. Enjoy the journey.

This paper is about building our Light Body within our Human Instrument. Each time we do the practice we give strength to our light body. In this paper there hare hints to where the light body goes when it is no more attached to the human instrument.

I it is about alignment more than being able to do a certain position. I sit in a chair and I visualize the colors as they are in the graphic in the paper. For me this is time to build this light body as we are moving into the new dimensions of consciousness.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:01 am 
Posting Freak

Am finding the mindset of First Source first lifts every part of my Body.......all else a side road that only lengthens the journey.....simple but very very effective....First Source first....love how IT makes me feel.... :D :D :D .

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:59 am 
Posting Freak

"It begins with the compassion frequency of the emotion called forgiveness. This frequency can be evoked within your heart through this command: As the light of my heart brightens, so does my capacity to forgive. As forgiveness flows into my heart it moves upwards, filling my entire head with the most delicate and refined light imaginable, and from this light, a compassion for my past settles in, and all that has occurred is rewritten in this light."
(Lyrics-discourse 6)

I often pause throughout my daily activity, begin Quantum Breathing, and then begin to circulate the light of Forgiveness throughout my being. I can feel this conscious shift of perspective strengthening and nurturing the light body, encouraging its expression into the physical world.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:17 pm 

It's a basic choice whether we will act on the outside world, or go within our own being where all dimensions revolve around a human heart. When we choose the latter we take a deep breath and listen for the first time, within the quantum moment. This is the moment of our lives. This is the only moment we can really share. If we deny it, it waits there. It remains there. We only have to look up. Have to be who we really, really are. Have to acknowledge I am one with the Divine Mother. She is me.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:50 pm 
 WWW  Profile

At the level of the Divine there is no polarity of male/female. When you are in third dimension you would think as male and female. Divine Light Body is just that the light and sound of the dimension it has its consciousness in. The Rising Heart e-paper is about developing the Light Body, so that at the time when we leave the physical body, the light body will have the higher dimension to go to. It is all about rising the heart to its highest dimension.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:26 pm 
Posting Freak

And being aware of that light body is not hard to do when engaged in the practice of the 6 Heart Virtues. As James says, it's as simple as that, that is all we need do. Awareness is so key to this process because it opens us up to what already exists under all the layers and it is a thing called wonderful. I don't take any of what James says literally, not even the various techniques. I allow my inner senses which I have spent decades discovering and developing to guide me in my unfoldment. And yes, those inner senses are very much related to an open heart. Like James says, the heart has it's own intelligence , don't expect it to be limited by the intellect or limited like the intellect. This is a new frontier for those more intellectually inclined and scary even. That's understandable.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY