WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Rising Heart
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:01 pm 
 WWW  Profile

seed wrote:
:arrow: INTAKE from the energetic well of SI........))))))))♡(((((((( then ((((((((♡))))))))

heart breathing..... :)

yes Seed!

Intake of breath - hold - AHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

O-MEN

Every day to those who give me the opportunity to exercise Spiritual Maturity, I am grateful and give thanks

This is not a time of individual ascension and then dutiful service to teach. . . .
~J~

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:54 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Quote:
"The breath of the Rising Heart is the practice of breathing from the Central Sun
and expressing this breath energy into the planetary grid.

the Sovereign Integral state of consciousness is limited to the Human Instrument's earth life...and can not be tapped into because it is a closed circuit ... It is the existing consciousness of the SECU in its individulated form...it can be expressed, but it is not a source of energy...as it is the combination of the six energy systems that bridge the soul and the body...that work together with the mind, emotions and body of the HI synonymously distributing the energy equally once it is activated by the SE using the Source Codes...

statements, such as the one in the post above tend to confuse those who read them... as the quote above says, we are breathing In from the Central Sun...not SI ... which is misleading.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:23 pm 
Posting Freak

Oooooooona...........ahhhhhhhhhhhh

:D

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:18 pm 

I thought Seed was referring to SI as Source Intelligence. Am I correct here, Seed?

~We Fly by the House Jacks

"Zorba the Buddha" ~Osho~

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:26 pm 
Posting Freak

could be...but we have always referred to that as FSI... now we see clearly the language of limitations and understand why it is so confusing to many...and why direct quotes are so important for personal discernment.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:50 pm 
Posting Freak

sssHAYsHITsHAM...starduster!!!
did you just respond to/answer for??? a POSTER who is DEFINITELY asking/directing the "cues" to>>>SEED!!!
not you???
wtf!!!

eye can understand yer "desire" for your grandkids/dAUGHTERs to not be seeing your true displays...lol...as, they're not "dumb"...are they...?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:02 pm 
Posting Freak

why am I not surprised that you misunderstood ebyam...I was answering for myself...and giving Seed the benefit of the doubt ... I have seen her use SI many times before and was always confused by her use of the term Sovereign Integral as if it were something else, but until Kivawolfspeaker mentioned it, it never crossed my mind that she could be referring to Source Intelligence... I just accepted her perspective until now, when it was so confusing ... in the Rising Heart topic...so I added a quote, and my own perspective...is that now unacceptable?

HA HA...like it or lump it.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:06 pm 

That's funny because I thought of Source Intelligence when I saw "SI", and for me it fit the context. Perhaps we should quit using shortcuts and type whole words out from now on?

~We Fly by the House Jacks

"Zorba the Buddha" ~Osho~

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:27 pm 
Posting Freak

starduster wrote:
why am I not surprised that you misunderstood ebyam...I was answering for myself...and giving Seed the benefit of the doubt ... I have seen her use SI many times before and was always confused by her use of the term Sovereign Integral as if it were something else, but until Kivawolfspeaker mentioned it, it never crossed my mind that she could be referring to Source Intelligence... I just accepted her perspective until now, when it was so confusing ... in the Rising Heart topic...so I added a quote, and my own perspective...is that now unacceptable?

HA HA...like it or lump it.

Hmmm...yeah, why are you not surprised, starDUSTER...?
deliberate actions to...confuse?

eye have also seen you do this SI (source intelligence) SI (sovereign integral) interchangable(?mix-up-UNCLEAR?)thing back an' forth amongst your very many splays...an' then plays like, 'tis "we" (outside yourself's) who are confused...aye, very "telling" of the "nature" of the "core" in you...hmmm...? <<<aye, NOTE THE QUESTION YOU

also, NOTE...*I* have not "TYPED" you as UNACCEPTABLE... :)
very interesting assThough...hehehehe

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:00 am 
Posting Freak

Yes.....i am using SI as Source Intelligence. :)

Now that i realize that it may be confusing to some who are reading my posts i may just spell it out from now on. I believe i do spell out the word Sovereign Integral when i mean that.

Most of my posts tend to focus on our connection to Source Intelligence.

seed

Last edited by seed on Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:39 am 
Posting Freak

The Great Invocation

From the point of Light within the Mind of God
Let light stream forth into the minds of men.
Let Light descend on Earth.

From the point of Love within the Heart of God
Let love stream forth into the hearts of men.
May Christ(consciousness) return to Earth.

From the centre where the Will of God is known
Let purpose guide the little wills of men –
The purpose which the Masters know and serve.

From the centre which we call the race of men
Let the Plan of Love and Light work out
And may it seal the door where evil dwells.

Let Light and Love and Power restore the Plan on Earth

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:00 pm 
Posting Freak

thank you seed, and I will do the same...I have always used FSI for Source Intelligence... because I see it as a collective of all the intelligence that is...which to me, represents "the evolving mind of god" ... I see Source Reality as a state of awareness that is permeated with FSI...and that encompasses all realities.

as a refreshment, I offer this:

Quote:
Source Intelligence

Source Intelligence is the energy-consciousness of First Source that is cast into all worlds, all dimensions, all realities, all life forms, all times and places. Source Intelligence is the First Source projected into all that is. Source Intelligence, in effect, is the "eyes and ears" of First Source, and its role is principally involved in expressing, upholding, and sustaining the will of First Source. On a more personal level, it is a liberating force of energy-intelligence that serves to accelerate the expansion of consciousness and assist those who desire to unlimit themselves.

Post subject: .
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:31 pm 

Last edited by zephir on Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:37 pm 
 WWW  Profile

zephir wrote:
well oona, I think it's great that people have been working on this since 60's and 70's

It's very rewarding to see the increases in numbers being made. I wonder about Williams question however, does anyone know how to do what he asked?

I's like to read about Rising Heart.

Every day to those who give me the opportunity to exercise Spiritual Maturity, I am grateful and give thanks

This is not a time of individual ascension and then dutiful service to teach. . . .
~J~

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:04 pm 
 WWW  Profile

The Watcher wrote:
Here is a place where the topic of the resent e-Paper The Rising Heart can be discussed.

http://www.eventtemples.com/downloads/p ... %20version).pdf

(PS - is there a way to copy the e-Paper without having to type out the words.)

If there is going to be a discussion of the Rising Heart e-papar I'd like to clarify its' origin in relation to WINGMAKERS for those who might not have had a chance to digest it.

Liminal Cosmogony is the core of the teachings of the Lyricus Group who are written to be the teachers of James.

From Wikipedia

Liminality (from the Latin word līmen, meaning "a threshold"[1]) is the quality of the second stage of a ritual in the theories of Arnold van Gennep, Victor Turner, and others. In these theories, a ritual, especially a rite of passage, involves some change to the participants, especially their social status.[2]

The liminal state is characterized by ambiguity, openness, and indeterminacy. One's sense of identity dissolves to some extent, bringing about disorientation. Liminality is a period of transition where normal limits to thought, self-understanding, and behavior are relaxed - a situation which can lead to new perspectives.

People, places, or things may not complete a transition, or a transition between two states may not be fully possible. Those who remain in a state between two other states may become permanently liminal.

Cosmogony, or cosmogeny, is any theory concerning the coming into existence or origin of the universe, or an origin belief about how reality came to be. The word comes from the Greek κοσμογονία (or κοσμογενία), from κόσμος "cosmos, the world", and the root of γί(γ)νομαι / γέγονα "to be born, come about". In the specialized context of space science and astronomy, the term refers to theories of creation of (and study of) the Solar System.

Cosmogony can be distinguished from cosmology, which studies the universe at large and throughout its existence, and which technically does not inquire directly into the source of its origins. There is some ambiguity between the two terms, for example, the cosmological argument from theology regarding the existence of God is technically an appeal to cosmogonical rather than cosmological ideas. In practice, there is a scientific distinction between cosmological and cosmogonical ideas. Physical cosmology is the science that attempts to explain all observations relevant to the development and characteristics of the universe as a whole. Questions regarding why the universe behaves in such a way have been described by physicists and cosmologists as being extra-scientific, though speculations are made from a variety of perspectives which include extrapolation of scientific theories to untested regimes and philosophical or religious ideas.

Attempts to create a naturalistic cosmogony are subject to two separate limitations. One is based in the philosophy of science and the epistemological constraints of science itself, especially with regards to whether scientific inquiry can ask questions of "why" the universe exists. Another more pragmatic problem is that there is no physical model which can explain the earliest moments of the universe's existence (Planck time) because of a lack of a consistent theory of quantum gravity.

~J~

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:55 pm 
Posting Freak

in the case of WMMs...you can not pull up a definition from the dictionary or reference book that will adequately define terms found in the WMMs...there is a glossary provided in the materials themselves...(ie, Sovereign Integral...has nothing to do with sovereign or integral from a dictionary stand point)...the language presented in the WMMs is unique, as is the content...while it may appear similar to other related material, upon study you will find that the subtle differences make the WMMs un-comparable...and to compare them with other sources will just lead to confusion. Also there is the aspect of "embedded" materials which give personal understanding that are often not shared or held in common with others.

Quote:
Question 24 -- How are the WingMakers materials connected to the present-day belief systems on earth? Did they come first, last, or are they somehow inspirational to the other religions of humanity?

One of the most common features of the human mind is to compare one experience to another. It is reasoned -- and rightly so by the mind -- that by comparison of an object, experience, event, or person, one can better understand it. However, in the case of the seven Tributary Zones this reasoning does not hold up.

The seven Tributary Zones, which we will call collectively, the WingMakers' material, are not philosophical texts. There will be the temptation by some to compare these writings to the Bible, Koran, The Urantia Book, Ascended Master instructions, and on and on. There will be others who will compare the information contained in the interviews and book to the nonfiction works of investigative journalists. Comparison of the WingMakers' materials will not necessarily result in understanding, but more likely, confusion.

The WingMakers' materials are designed in a different way from anything that has ever been manifested on earth. It is a collection of encoded sensory data streams destined for a consumer technology platform that is just beginning to be incubated within development labs. However, even when experienced without this technology platform, the individual is aware that there is a deep transformation occurring. Something is "reshuffling" their mental "deck". I would encourage anyone who is immersing his or her consciousness in these materials to go without comparison for a period of time as they absorb these materials. The Tributary Zones have more information encoded in them than the human mind can access and comprehend. If an individual is engaged in comparison, they may not be engaged in the deeper meaning of the Tributary Zone, at the level where the encoded information is revealed.

Incidentally, what I've just said is not to imply that the encoded information must be wrested from the Tributary Zone by conscious will and effort. It is a delicate thing to detect the encoded information. It requires a supple intelligence, open mind, contemplative perspective, and the curiosity of calculated observation. It is not a battle of wills or mind over matter. And it is seldom revealed in the clutter of comparison.

As to the connection of the WingMakers' material to the present-day belief systems of earth, there is little connection because these materials are not created by earth teachers, nor are they only the words of teachers. They are encoded sensory data stream from an extraterrestrial teaching order that have a very specific purpose. The present-day belief systems of earth serve a different and more general purpose of moral conditioning, community-building, and spiritual preparedness. Only in this last element is there any connection.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:34 pm 
 WWW  Profile

That is not on topic at all. The materials you are quoting have no connection whatever to what I am defining. If new meaning has been assigned to the words LIMINAL and COSMOGONY by the Lyricus Org that would not make sense as the paper deals with the conditions I have defined above.

In order to put forth a universal language that can be studied by all and spoken about by all in a way that sentient beings can all understand the WMM HAVE developed a new list of terms that describe various states with new terminology. That is probably one of the best features of the WMMs. That is not what is being discussed here however.

~J~

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:40 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Oona wrote:
The Watcher wrote:
Here is a place where the topic of the resent e-Paper The Rising Heart can be discussed.

]

William isn't the Rising Heart paper an exerpt from another paper at Lyricus? Perhaps you could go to Lyricus and find the original paper and compare and copy it there.

~J~

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:37 pm 
Posting Freak

actually Liminal Cosmonogy is not being discussed here...but the Rising Heart paper from the LC , my post was in response to your attempt to define LC in the post above...as anyone can plainly see.

the LC materials in the Lyricus.org website are not the same as these (as it says in the foreword by James in the RH)...and a simple search either on google or in the lyricus website would bring them up...

http://lyricus.org/links/downloads/EXCERPTS%20FROM%20LIMINAL%20COSMOGONY.pdf

the link is also in the FEATURED CONTENT section of the wingmaker.com website ...

Quote:
True to the standards of Lyricus, Liminal Cosmongony is not concerned with the cosmological ordering of the multiverse or the physics of time and space as they unravel into the void. The teachers of Lyricus are more concerned with the delicate human connection between the soul and the human instrument,and how this integration can be activated and its activation sustained amid third and fourth dimensional emotional turmoil, misinformation, mental static and spurious electromagnetic fields, to name a few. RH Foreward pg 2.

Last edited by starduster on Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:52 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Oona wrote:
The Watcher wrote:

http://www.eventtemples.com/downloads/p ... %20version).pdf

(PS - is there a way to copy the e-Paper without having to type out the words.)

If there is going to be a discussion of the Rising Heart e-papar I'd like to clarify its' origin in relation to WINGMAKERS for those who might not have had a chance to digest it.

Liminal Cosmogony is the core of the teachings of the Lyricus Group who are written to be the teachers of James.

If I may continue this is word for word from the Rising Heart paper Link:

"The Rising Heart
This is the first released work from Liminal Cosmogony, the core philosophy of the Lyricus Teaching Order. In this inaugural paper, the Lyricus Teaching Order describes an esoteric and powerful technique known as the "Rising Heart" that is used to activate the teachers of light.

~J~

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:00 pm 
Posting Freak

Some interesting correlation on the Rising Heart paper found here:

http://forum.wingmakers.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1356&p=40053#p40053

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:05 pm 
Posting Freak

I do not know why James said that( in fact I can't find those words in the RH papers at all)...unless it is the "first" whole chapter of the Rising Heart released...because this was released in the original website

Quote:
Excerpt From Liminal Cosmogony
The Central Race is the progenitor of the humanoid race. In effect, they are our future selves. Quite literally they represent what we will evolve into in time and towards in terms of space.

The structure of the universe is segmented into seven superuniverses that each revolves around a central universe. The central universe is the material home of First Source. Few people understand that in order to govern the material universe, First Creator must inhabit materiality and function in the material universe. The central universe is its material home and is eternal. It's surrounded by dark gravity bodies that make it essentially invisible even to those galaxies that lie closest to its periphery which, incidentally, house the Central Race (they're represented in the diagram as the red dots surrounding the central universe).

The central universe is stationary and eternal, while the seven superuniverses are creations of time and revolve around the central universe in a counterclockwise rotation. Surrounding these seven super-universes is "outer" or peripheral space, which is non-physical elementals consisting of non-baryonic matter or antimatter, which rotates around the seven superuniverses in a clockwise rotation. This vast outer space is expansion room for the superuniverses to expand into. The known universe that our astronomers see is mostly a small fragment of our superuniverse and the expansion space at its outermost periphery.

On the fringe of the central universe resides the Central Race, which contains the original human DNA template of creation. However, they are such an ancient race that they appear to us as Gods, when indeed they represent our future selves. Time and space are the only variables of distinction. The Central Race is known to our elder race as the creator gods who developed the primal template of the human species and then, working in conjunction with the Life Carriers, seeded the galaxies as the universes expanded. Each of the seven superuniverses has a distinctive purpose and relationship with the central universe via the Central Race based on how the Central Race experimented with the DNA to achieve compatible physical embodiments to be soul carriers.

Translation -- Dr. Jamisson Neruda

http://www.wingmakers.com/liminalcosmogony.html

and there was a good deal more released in the Lyricus.org website when it was launched (LINK section) http://www.wingmakers.com/liminalcosmogony.html

Last edited by starduster on Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:15 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
Liminal Cosmogony is divided into seven sections. The excerpt provided in this offering is from the section entitled: "Teachers of Light." Its knowledge is condensed into a mere 120 pages, focused on the techniques and behaviors of the sustainable spiritual perspective of a teacher of light embodied in a human instrument. It is designed to create empowerment in the student who studies it and applies it techniques and nuanced behavioral expressions. It is not for sale, nor is it freely distributed. It is given out in prescribed measures over time, and this offering -- the Rising Heart--is the first.

"This particular excerpt is focused on a technique called The Rising Heart.It is being released at this time because the energies of the Central Sun and the teachers of light are clearing a path to enable a stronger telepathic connection with those who desire this new empowerment. Those of you who have asked the Universal Creator of Higher Intelligence to activate your highest purpose ; this paper , perhaps is one of ITS responses." RH pg 2

(PS I happen to know three (inc myself) who begged for the LC to be released...did you too? How would we know to ask for it, if THIS (RH) is the first time it has been released?)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:43 am 
 WWW  Profile

No comment really. Perhaps you should rethink your roll as "teacher". James instructs to form STUDY groups.

~J~

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:22 pm 
Posting Freak

how do you hope to teach when you are not familiar with the materials?

as I mentioned elsewhere, I hope to get a study group started in the Spring quarter...and am already working out the details.

the Rising Heart papers are instruction for the "teachers of light embodied in the human instrument".
They empower us to receive (and transmit) instructions from the 5th dimensional Teachers...just as I am now doing since Christmas eve...I was able to hear them previous to the RH heart paper, but not able to translate that into my human consciousness...I am now able to do that, since my reality is fill with the energy of the Central Sun.

Quote:
The excerpt provided in this offering is from the section entitled: "Teachers of Light." Its knowledge is condensed into a mere 120 pages, focused on the techniques and behaviors of the sustainable spiritual perspective of a teacher of light embodied in a human instrument. It is designed to create empowerment in the student who studies it and applies it techniques and nuanced behavioral expressions.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next