WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Rising Heart
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:08 am 
Posting Freak

coulterIV wrote:
I have been practicing this technique every night before going to sleep for quite a while. Although some nights i would forget The rising heart spelled it out way too clear to waste anymore time. I can say this makes my dreams a lot more vivid and wierd(other worldly). It is quite natural for me to practice this during the day as well.

I always wanted to explain what this technique is like down to the very minute detail but basically the paper said to leave it up to the individual. It was pure bliss the first time I tapped into this new power. The pineal gland truly speaks the language of light.

Good on you! See you at the Temples brother!

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:27 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
yes a very good sign :D

The release of the more esoteric knowledge in Liminal Cosmogony signals a shift in the Lyricus Teaching Order to bring forward its technologies of inner light development for those who incarnated to be teachers of light upon earth. The Rising Heart will resonate with those who are prepared -- who are already in the process of shifting their core consciousness to their heart's crown and operating with internal coherence RH Intro p 2

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:57 pm 

enigma wrote:
Sorry I can't pretend that this is new though. it does not mean that I am bored at all.

I agree, it was an exaggerated over-simplification. Sigh... It REALLY isn't that difficult, people. Things can and do get 'hi-jacked'. Guidance is best when it is inwards.

Post subject: .
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:06 pm 

Last edited by zephir on Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:08 pm 
Posting Freak

I have been noticing...that when we breathe in the CS's energy...how it creates a vacuum and gives the energy direction. Like a tunnel in the middle of a stream, it actually attracts water that is "jetted" out when passing through us...instead of moving around obstacles that may back things up its volume is increased and given direction.

I also noticed that this "flowing" actually anchors us as well as the energy...it gives us more coherence :D

just imagine if all the hundred thousand sovereigns were spread across the globe...were distributing the Light, how quickly the earth could be healed...from the pollution of selfishness that is choking the GM.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:58 pm 
 WWW  Profile

zephir wrote:
7:2:5, enigma, can you provide reference to that previous material you were reffering?

I can't speak for THEM. I KNOW this "New" Rising Heart exercise is old as the hills when it comes to "new thought" and "new age" thinkers and doers who have been active in this process since the 60s but in particular the mid 70s. It's interesting to me though, how many will see it as something new because they are just encountering it. It reminds me of how kids are reacting to songs that were written back in the day when I was a teenager and now are being newly released. They are in disbelief when told "that's a remake of an old song". And I say what does it matter how old the song if the results are uplifting? I see this as a positive , that the materials are making a main stream venue.

Every day to those who give me the opportunity to exercise Spiritual Maturity, I am grateful and give thanks

This is not a time of individual ascension and then dutiful service to teach. . . .
~J~

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:15 pm 
Posting Freak

the intro to the Rising Heart paper reveals that the materials are not only "older than the hills" but older than the planet itself...and because the materials, are "new" to the website, does not in any way suggest that the materials themselves are new...just as the WMMs themselves reveal that the foundation for the info being shared was seeded into the planet and is constantly being "renewed" for over 11,000 years.

what is new is our ability to comprehend what is being said, as the global consciousness of the species is enhanced and the particulars of what is being done, as well as the progress that is being made...one could see it as a reminder of our goals...and encouraging us to keep on using a "proven way" as a collective effort to achieve success.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:28 pm 
 WWW  Profile

It would be so nice if you didn't HAVE to poop after every post I make. :|

Every day to those who give me the opportunity to exercise Spiritual Maturity, I am grateful and give thanks

This is not a time of individual ascension and then dutiful service to teach. . . .
~J~

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:47 pm 
Posting Freak

excuse me...but I see it from another perspective...that you are pooping behind me :lol:

must you be so self-centered? your name appears nowhere in my post.

I discern your personal attack as nothing less than trying to distract from what was said...the same ole "kill the messenger" tactic that you have been using unsuccessfully for years now

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:25 pm 
Posting Freak

I have this feeling too, nothing new 8)

Finally the time has arrived that those of us who came in (((shining))) have been describing for such a long time now.

Still shining, our time is now.

seed.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:50 pm 
Posting Freak

If you look into what the materials define as "the shinning ones" you understand that these are not incarnated beings...but Wingmakers who are seeding culture.

Every incarnated being must go through the "transformation" of their own free will...even Dr N triggered his own transformation as have all other "enlightened" ones. Granted there are other ways of activating one's DNA that has been designed for this state of consciousness...but each is required to consciously pull their own trigger...no one is born activated. What has been integrated into their DNA during the process of progression is very helpful in reminding of them of their goal...and some are further along in the process...but the the "memories" are what we have to build upon...if the building was finished, we wouldn't be here NOW.

The materials also talk about a future generation (perhaps being born now) often referred to as "the tribe of light" being born with a program to "transform"... the transformation, is a part of the original blueprint...and a natural process in the evolution of the species.

Quote:
However, within the next three generations, an influx of advanced souls will be incarnating within terra-earth. We call this influx: Symmetry of Spheres. These advanced souls (most from outside this solar system) will be encoded with predispositions of transformation. By the year 2080, they will be over 200 million strong. These are the transformers who will bring symmetry to the asymmetrical physical and emotional realms. It will be the leaders of this movement that will be responsible for the discovery and irrefutable proof of the human soul.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:27 pm 
 WWW  Profile

starduster wrote:
excuse me...but I see it from another perspective...that you are pooping behind me :lol:

I discern your personal attack as nothing less than trying to distract from what was said...the same ole "kill the messenger" tactic that you have been using unsuccessfully for years now

I guess I'll just have to think of it as FERTILIZER :lol: :lol: :lol:

POOP on!

~J~

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:33 pm 
Posting Freak

Oona wrote:
starduster wrote:

POOP on!

and THIS has WHAT to do with The Rising Heart?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:21 pm 

Oona wrote:
starduster wrote:

POOP on!

Admirable.......and very funny.

Bur really SD..........I look at these list of recent threads.........last post SD.....SD........SD.........SD........SD........SD........SD
Why this need to dominate all of these conversations?
Why the need for the last word in everything?
Do you feel this is beneficial to us all?
From all of this feedback you are getting, do you think this is consistant with the greater good?
It is out of control and it is a distraction...........really it is.
All these voices you hear saying the same things..........we are not all fools...........

I know you have transformed and we are the untransformed just belittling............

This really needs to stop......Yet I know this is useless and round and round we go.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:48 am 
Posting Freak

gazing in the mirror again WB? it is getting to be a habit of yours eh?

I might ask you the same question...what has your post got to do with the Rising Heart...and what is your intent by encouraging Oona to crap in yet another the topic.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:56 am 
 WWW  Profile

starduster wrote:
gazing in the mirror again WB? it is getting to be a habit of yours eh?

I might ask you the same question...what has your post got to do with the Rising Heart...and what is your intent by encouraging Oona to crap in the topic.

Clarification. That is YOUR crap SD. Only YOU would write I love you in CRAP!. Happy New year WB. :)

~J~

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:30 am 
 WWW  Profile

starduster wrote:
Oona wrote:
starduster wrote:

and THIS has WHAT to do with The Rising Heart?

Laughter can help when you post poop after each and every post and Laughter helps in deflecting the depression and deflation you attempt to (and sometimes DO manage) to project on others when you do this.

Depression and deflation are impediments to the utilization of Rising Heart virtues SO thank you for giving me an opportunity to express this.

If you genuinely wished for a different outcome you would not have the need to post poo after my posts so I am simply accomodating your wishes.

~J~

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:25 am 
Posting Freak

Oona you are multiple personality, your consistancy in being one so negative is so very telling. What is opposite of that will always prevail no matter what you feebly attempt otherwise. (sigh)

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:13 am 
Posting Freak

What is shining (innerlight) is always shining, especially in children who are often less clouded.....what is 'exposed' by the 'transformation' is the core essence, the WN that is always present, formless shining through time....what shines is SI.....and nothing new.

seed

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:49 am 
 WWW  Profile

Shayalana wrote:
Oona you are multiple personality, your consistancy in being one so negative is so very telling. What is opposite of that will always prevail no matter what you feebly attempt otherwise. (sigh)

Dear Deb,

Your statement aboiut MPD is false. It is slander and now is against the law.

You have no knowledge of me whatever and statements like that show you are SDs parrot. Yes, I AM consistant in wanting to post in peace without poop OR spray. That is not a negative it is PEROGATIVE. What is negative is when those of you who suffer from REAL PSYCHOSIS harass others. YOU ARE correct, however, that there will always BE that madman such as yourself and SD) raving on the soapbox on the corner. I wouldn't call that prevailing. I choose to difuse my personal experience of being covered in your poop and spray with HUMOR! :lol: Have a nice day.

If you wish to see a different outcome, use your Rising Heart techniques to ignore me and leave your opinions where they belong behind the scenes in IM with SD.

~J~

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:43 pm 
Posting Freak

and I encourage you to bring on the investigation, that will reveal your multiple avatars in this forum (and others) and expose your intent to disrupt, and shander members, apparent in every post...when you are the one who is found guilty of gang banging the innocent, you are the one who will suffer the consequences of your own behavior.

bring it on...let's settle this...so we can get back to the challenge of bringing the Central Sun's light into the Earth's many dimensions...without being distracted by idle threats.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:51 pm 

starduster wrote:
and I encourage you to bring on the investigation, that will reveal your multiple avatars in this forum (and others) and expose your intent to disrupt, and shander members, apparent in every post...when you are the one who is found guilty of gang banging the innocent, you are the one who will suffer the consequences of your own behavior.

bring it on...let's settle this...so we can get back to the challenge of bringing the Central Sun's light into the Earth's many dimensions...without being distracted by idle threats.

To quote SD:"...what has your post got to do with the Rising Heart...?"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:59 pm 
Posting Freak

apparently you have ignored my last statement...

Quote:
so we can get back to the challenge of bringing the Central Sun's light into the Earth's many dimensions...without being distracted by idle threats.

but back to YOU...what did your post have to do with the Rising Heart? what was your intent when you posted it?

When the Earth is filled with the Light from the Galactic Center, there will be no place for darkness to hide, it will be dissolved in the light and we will no longer be distracted from our progress. I look forward to this time, and am doing everything I can to make it so.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:20 pm 
 WWW  Profile

The Watcher wrote:
Here is a place where the topic of the resent e-Paper The Rising Heart can be discussed.

http://www.eventtemples.com/downloads/p ... %20version).pdf

(PS - is there a way to copy the e-Paper without having to type out the words.)

My apologies for some posts that appeared in your thread over the last two days. There was a reason for it so thank you for trust. I feel drawn to help people get set up in doing active things to help with this phase.

I copied THIS from the Temple site but the e-paper does not seem to have the same function. Perhaps you can only print it out. If that's so I believe that James (or the writer) may not want cut and paste.

"EventTemples.com is dedicated to providing a free service to those interested in living from their hearts, and helping others activate and apply their heart's wisdom. We are building a global framework to empower people to transmit their heart's wisdom and energy through a set of behaviors known as the Six Heart Virtues. Our mission is to support the human transformation from material-mindedness to energetic-heart-awareness.

If you resonate with the information shared on this site, please spread the word about EventTemples.com to your network of friends and associates who share your interests.

Here are some suggested ways you can assist the growth of EventTemples.com:

The most important contribution you can make is to study the e-paper, Living from the Heart, and put into practice the teachings therein.

This fall (October) the first Event Temple (EVT-1) will be launched. Your participation will be an important contribution, so please register and we'll update you on the release of this revolutionary experience of coordinated, energetic transfers to specific global events.

Form a study group that discusses the e-paper and share ideas on how one can implement the Six Heart Virtues in their day-to-day life.

I have done this.

Post the EventTemples.com URL in your forums, blogs, and online social networks.

Am in the process.

If you have your own newsletter, please inform your registered users/customers about the EventTemples.com website and free e-paper, Living from the Heart.
Click here to send an invitation to friends, or simply have a casual, one-on-one conversation introducing them to the site.

Am compiling all my emaillists into one mailing list.

Send the e-paper, Living from the Heart, to your network of family and friends as an email attachment, and you can also forward any of the free download materials (music, wallpapers) as well.

I have not tried this yet. Am in the process. I MAY wait until the site is fully activated.

Help in the translations of the Living from the Heart e-paper and getting them distributed in your country.

Not necessary since they are in English

Click on the bookmark button below to submit EventTemples.com to any of the sites listed.

Thank you for taking the time to tell your friends and family about EventTemples.com. Your help is appreciated.

I hope that the delays will be resolved soon.

~J~

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:50 pm 
Posting Freak

:arrow: INTAKE from the energetic well of SI........))))))))♡(((((((( then ((((((((♡))))))))

heart breathing..... :)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next