WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: .
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:38 pm 

Last edited by zephir on Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:09 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Hi Zephir, you may have to wait for a translation...but in the "download" section of the Event Temples there are links to the paper in various languages....

Language translations coming soon
(Registered users will be updated when these become available.)
Chinese 2.74MB
French
German 1.58MB
Italian
Japanese
Polish 7.12MB
Russian
Spanish
Swedish 5.92MB

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:55 pm 

Last edited by zephir on Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 9:27 am 

That maybe something James can do himself. I would send the translation to eventtemples.com as is. However, I don't know how to do what you are asking.

I hope I helped somewhat.

~We Fly by the House Jacks

"Zorba the Buddha" ~Osho~

Post subject: Re: translation - adobe
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:36 am 

Polish translation is less then weak. It all sounds like technical instruction (Animus made) to get a profit from a special behaviors.

Natural language should sound like poetry and only poetry can touch a heart.

There are some 'spiritual' translators (feeling a subtle meanings) in Poland able to do it in a correct way.
I can recommend if there is a need.

"..to my beloved I must be Only a voice..."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:25 am 
 WWW  Profile

In translation work, holding true to the original is primary; it has the original energy and power of the words used. Translation and alterations within language, when done by dedicated persons with the intention to translate the work as accurately as possible and preformed with care and objectivity carries the energy of the original. As each of the translators for the WingMakers materials are working on their own time and not paid for the many hours that it takes to do the translations, we should be sending them the intelligent and loving energy of appreciation for their work.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:19 pm 
Posting Freak

yes, the English translation from the Tributary Zones allow me to appreciate the great work and skill it requires, that James has contributed freely to convey them into "my" language...yet the philos are only part of what is offered...the music needs no translation, even though it contains many languages that I do not understand, when listening with a wholeness perspective the message is clear. The Art is a universal language...and speaks intimately to the beholder...revealing his own "interpretations" ... while I can appreciate what others share they are seeing, I may still see something more personal...I may even feel, it touching me in a very tender and otherwise protected place. And poetry...sigh...to me is art, using colorful words to paint "mind-scapes"... the beauty, of these gifts, is really in the "eyes" of the beholder eh?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:34 am 
Posting Freak

dberges wrote:
In translation work, holding true to the original is primary; it has the original energy and power of the words used. Translation and alterations within language, when done by dedicated persons with the intention to translate the work as accurately as possible and preformed with care and objectivity carries the energy of the original. As each of the translators for the WingMakers materials are working on their own time and not paid for the many hours that it takes to do the translations, we should be sending them the intelligent and loving energy of appreciation for their work.

So be it! Absolutely!

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:01 pm 
Posting Freak

So say we all !