WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: :>}
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:38 pm 
Posting Freak

I have found that when I give my heart anything to marinate and allow it to sit in the juices of Divine Love, magic happens. It is totally my heart's alchemy that informs the mind through the workings of the marinating process. Usually what is given the heart is some troublesome mind created thing with its emotional entourage. Some things just simply leave while others are transformed into something conducive to the whole. An example is :sometimes, when awakening in the morning my mind will immediately rush in anxious and demanding, impatient and chaotic for what IT DEEMS the days work in its gargantuan labyrinth .The feeling of dread will follow if I don't catch it first and set off another cascade of emotion speeding up the mind that much more. I breath into the heart and out of it until I feel a sense of calm. Then I hand it all over to my smiling heart and watch it marinate and leaving it to do so. Then, I create my day which practising the exercise of the six heart virtues is an integral part and I am set for interesting if not wonderful time filled with realizations and learning and the expansion of my awareness for all that I encounter. Something wonderful that is coming from all of this for me is that I am seeing the universe as an abundant and benevolent place to be with plenty of both for everyone. It matches my smiling heart perfectly.:)

[Edited on 25-10-2007 by Shayalana]

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

Last edited by Shayalana on Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:07 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

[quote][i]Originally posted by Shayalana[/i]
I have found that when I give my heart anything to marinate and allow it to sit in the juices of Divine Love, magic happens. It is totally my heart's alchemy that informs the mind through the workings of the marinating process. Usually what is given the heart is some troublesome mind created thing with its emotional entourage. Some things just simply leave while others are transformed into something conducive to the whole. An example is :sometimes, when awakening in the morning my mind will immediately rush in anxious and demanding, impatient and chaotic for what IT DEEMS the days work in its gargantuan labyrinth .The feeling of dread will follow if I don't catch it first and set off another cascade of emotion speeding up the mind that much more. I breath into the heart and out of it until I feel a sense of calm. Then I hand it all over to my smiling heart and watch it marinate and leaving it to do so. Then, I create my day which practising the exercise of the six heart virtues is an integral part and I am set for interesting if not wonderful time filled with realizations and learning and the expansion of my awareness for all that I encounter. Something wonderful that is coming from all of this for me is that I am seeing the universe as an abundant and benevolent place to be with plenty of both for everyone. It matches my smiling heart perfectly.:)
[/quote]

Yes, we have unlimited Divine energy at all times. The dis-connect comes from not being heart centered.

I have been thinking about the difference I feel in my energy when I am heart centered and when I have become disconnected from some sort of perceived dis-tract-ion.

When I am centered, the energy is very peaceful and plentiful. In other words, IT FLOWS without impedence. There is no thought of lack or scarcity and so no need to compete for attention, create drama, or play victim in order to usurp energy from others. There is more than enough for everyone. When we are heart centered, we have the tap wide open and the pure divine energy can flow through us and share with others.

I believe James focuses on the heart because it is the KEY to remain connected to FS.

My heart is smiling :) at your smiley heart! :):):)

Love,
Kimberlee

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:07 am 
Posting Freak

What I love about you sister is that I feel your love so very much and as a bonus, you feel mine.:)

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:41 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Yes...Kimberlee is so open it is AWEsom...each posts she contributes demonstrates her understanding of the virtues of the heart, and how to Master ones emotions...she is contributing a higher vibration to the entire world! so invigorating to stand in her Light

Kimberlee, your ability to accept All that IS...is INSPIRING!
thank you, for being YOU!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 11:54 pm 
Posting Freak

Starduster I love your wonderful sense of adventure and exploration. I love your courage to express yourself no matter what adversity. I love the curious and loving warrior you are. I love your honest expression in stating what you do when you do. I love your openess and how , when you realize something you are able to state it even if it appears to be the opposite of something stated before. Thank you for your perserverance and persistance and understanding of these awesome materials and all that you contribute to this forum. Thank you for the sovereign being you are for your inspiration . More than you know sister...:):cool:;):D

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 11:57 pm 
Posting Freak

Just a another grand realization from my smiling heart, I jus luv to let things stew there or is that marinate?( A much more polite term.:))...:D:D:D:D:D:D

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:02 am 
Posting Freak

It is a mind run amok without the loving guidence of a heart that knows, that is the crux of our illusions. As is seen around us and has been for eons, a mind divorced from the heart is what separation is about. It first takes place within US. The mind has no idea or does not acknowledge the heart who only wants the best for the mind and the carrier in which it is embodied. Perhaps, simplictic, yet, a place to start from . In the old forum I wrote about this on a thread about the beginning of the ancient Egyptians and Thoth, who, thought through bringing that wild mind into some kind of awareness could possibly introduce it to its true guide the heart and both working in sync with each other instead of so divided. What a task he had . Now, it is being accomplished in some. All and any separation and division are because they have been allowed to remain as such within. "As within so without."

[Edited on 1-11-2007 by Shayalana]

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 1:13 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

[quote][i]Originally posted by starduster[/i]
Yes...Kimberlee is so open it is AWEsom...each posts she contributes demonstrates her understanding of the virtues of the heart, and how to Master ones emotions...she is contributing a higher vibration to the entire world! so invigorating to stand in her Light

Kimberlee, your ability to accept All that IS...is INSPIRING!
thank you, for being YOU! [/quote]

Thank you both for continuing to offer me your genuine and authentic heart. I can feel the resonance, the awesome love intended through your words. We will change the world one heart at a time. I know my purpose and it is obvious that yours is in line with mine, to make a difference, to usher in the shift with assurance, a divine knowing, but also a necessary doing.

Love,
Kimberlee

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:30 am 
Posting Freak

Shaylalana, what you see in me...is you! ... you would not recognize it unless you possessed these qualities...it is my pleasure to be be your mirror...and to know that you see right through its surface to the core we have in common :)

we are many...we are one.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 2:06 am 
Posting Freak

May I ask you, who is many?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 2:28 am 
Posting Freak

the mind of the many...the collective of sovereign entities that are united in Wholeness - creating Source Reality with their Individulated consciousness :)

FS is the One that is ALL (many)

[Edited on 3-11-2007 by starduster]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 3:10 am 
Posting Freak

Many is not All, is it? The mind of many is an encoded expression. May I ask you, your collective of sovereign entities, how do they create Source Reality? I want to learn from you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 11:30 am 
Posting Freak

Source Reality is realized by accepting who you are...body and soul as equals, which work together to materialize love in their interactions with their fellow man... Before transformation, we express the dominate reality of the Genetic Mind...after transformation we express the dominate reality of our true Identity...which is Source Reality...limited only by personal preferences.

Due to the density of the 3D, we understand our limitations and can not "tolerate" a full flow of the energy of FS, and must restrict our gaze to short bursts or we would burn out ... therefore, we are fragmented...so the shard of light we are given won't overwhelm the experience of "separation" ... nor will it hamper free will and allows us to continue gaining knowledge and to progress...we can share our knowledge with other...just as a candle it not deminished by lighting another, but the collective light of many candles increases the light in our "world"... and all benefit.

FS is revealed, in our expressions and actions toward our fellow man...when IT is the driving force of our lives, it expresses unconditional love...accepting all as equal, without judgments...rejecting no thing and no one but recognizing the light which it contains as the same light that illuminates our self, and what makes the world colorful instead of black and white... there is no dualities when one finds this light in all organized matter... the coin is spun giving it a new dimension of wholeness, no longer flat with two sides...it is understood as an energy container that can be transfered ... transmuted and directed to enhance less energetic forms of matter...as well as attract energy to materialize our collective dreams.

the many, is not All...here, however it is attracting other like"minded" energy to this dimension with its flow...with this extra energy our capacity to transfer light via the Interface zone is greatly increasing the planets ability to be multidimentional as we act in co operation with its purpose...and the restrictive grid of the Genetic mind is being expanded (not destroyed) and allows us to experience new dimensions of of influence in fields of less density (static)...reshaping the hierarchy which will become learning centers of all acceptable truth and not power brokers of higher intelligence which serves only itself.

tear down the wall and build bridges with that energy and the Light will continue to reach all of humanity and fulfill ITs design and destiny.

believe it or not, the choice is yours, to experience or resist.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 12:40 pm 
Posting Freak

That was not an answer to my question. The question was what you meant when you say "many". All your attractions, and influences, and energy forms of what you call your transformation of "before" and "after", may not exactly be what I call "the many" stand for. And this is the point. Therefore, I ask the question. You said, we are many. I asked, who is many? How do they operate? First you speak of creating Source Reality, next you translate that as accepting who you are. But you don't specify this in terms of the many.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:08 pm 
Posting Freak

I am sorry that you choose not to comprehend that I AM = many
many cells
many opportunites
many choices
many expressions
many forms
many inspirations
many realities
many dimensions
many ways to organize matter
many ways to perceive and perspectives
many points of view
many colors, races, cultures, religion, nations, laws, freedoms, personal belief systems ect ect ect infinately
many, many, many aspects of being ONE

they can be focused on or accepted in a Wholenss Perspective

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:50 pm 
Posting Freak

Many diverse things, and many perspectives as well, however -- not my perspective. It says I choose not to comprehend it. How can they say this? I am only asking a question. I understand that asking a question is precisely the opposite, one [i]wants[/i] to understand it, comprehend it. Is my question not part of your many, many things then? In other words, can this question only be asked within the mind of one? But this is only exploring.

[quote]
“Good,” Neruda said. “Now, look closely at the image, what’s its purpose?”
Samantha’s face tensed up as furrows suddenly spread across her forehead like ripples in a pond.
“Again they sense me. They’re trying to ask me something… I’m not sure what I should do, they’re probing me… they want to—”
“Do not respond, Samantha! Focus on my voice! What’s the purpose of the ETC site?”
“I can’t,” Samantha whispered. “I can’t ignore them. Their minds are too powerful—”
“Samantha, listen to my voice. Do you hear me?”
“Yes,” her voice trailing off.
“Okay, go to point of first contact between these beings and humans.”
She remained silent.
“Samantha, can you hear me?”
Again, she didn’t respond, her face completely relaxed.
“Should we wake her?” Emily asked, concern showing in her voice.
Neruda ignored Emily’s question. “Samantha, if you can hear me, acknowledge. Now!”
Neruda stood and shook Samantha’s shoulders firmly. “Wake up!” Her eyes flew wide open and she shivered as if she were both cold and afraid.
“Are you okay?” Emily asked.
Neruda moved the space heater closer to Samantha.
“I’m okay,” she said, “just a little scared.”
“What happened?” Neruda asked.
“I’ve never done an RV session where my presence was detected. It’s a very uncomfortable feeling. These beings just wanted to know why I was there. They didn’t feel threatened. They just don’t like deception. I feel as though they scolded me.”
“Did you communicate with them?” Neruda asked.
“I’m … I’m not sure,” Samantha stuttered, her voice quivering from body chills. “I felt their minds probing me, and then I heard your voice. That’s… that’s all I remember.”

(The Ancient Arrow Project, Chapter 11: The Central Race)
[/quote]

[Edited on 4-11-2007 by CV]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 11:29 pm 
 WWW  Profile

I am living in a degraded age, looking back from a future time only to see many ways of leading back to the golden opportunity that has been given to me right now.
There is a reason why the most desired state keeps a smile upon my face.

can my lips smile without my heart guiding the way? Take a picture, will it be real? My presence has been captured, and my heart sends a ripple effect that may whisper a new tone of silence. The noise is loud in the city, can I silence the loud?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:05 pm 
Posting Freak

If you don't, won't or can't love your self...how can you honestly expect others to? This should be a very good clue, to you that either you should adjust your perspective of yourself...or you need a change

perhaps you see no need for love from others...another big clue that indicates how far you have separated your self from wholeness.

[img]http://www.wingmakers.com/images/chtmb4.jpg[/img]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:16 am 
Posting Freak

[quote]
“Now, my father was a gifted engineer, but he couldn’t offer any practical suggestions to the zoo director or his bewildered staff that they hadn’t already tried. The one thing they’d devised was to mount Plexiglas as a precautionary measure, hoping that Tumba would relent when he saw that his feces couldn’t reach his intended victims. But he kept on throwing it anyway, and they had to take down the Plexiglas because of the intolerable appearance. They were left with only one choice. Close down the exhibit.
“The zoo director explained how he’d called upon the best gorilla experts in the world and no one had any viable solutions. So, he was resigned to do what he had to do, particularly in light of my mother’s appearance. I asked him what would become of Tumba, and the director explained that he’d be shipped to a new zoo in Africa, closer to his original home. The zoo was going to exchange Tumba for a new gorilla. It seemed so clear to me that Tumba was simply doing what he had to do in order to change his habitat. Change his life. Make something happen—as if twenty-five years in the same cage was enough.”
Fifteen lowered his eyes to half-mast and squared them on Neruda. “So, my friend, is this what you want? A change?”

(The Ancient Arrow Project, Chapter 16: Sovereign Integral)
[/quote]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:51 pm 
Posting Freak

Intellects so isolated and "illusionaryily alone" will discuss any and everything to death. They have to rationalize seeming aloneness not admitting how much they enjoy the jolt it gives to their egos. Anyway, I am not interested in such for there is no real feeling there. How could there be it is purposely cut off. A head divorced from a heart. The head always loses in the long run for no matter what delusion it entertains , the heart truly is its center. The heart beats for all the organs in the body to get in sync with. The heart beats its messages to the cells. The heart intelligence is beautiful beyond compare because it is only a divorced head that "thinks" of comparison. The heart is inclusive for those who understand and know what that means. The head is exclusive , it likes to be special, it likes to divide, it likes to judge, it likes to keep the game going so the ego can feed. The heart knows a language that is universal with no barriers except hard heads...

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:00 am 
Posting Freak

Isn't it interesting that hardheads without any sense of love because they choose to be divorced from the source of love preach how unimportant love is. Ya they"think"they know . Hearts don't think , they don't need too, the energy that eminates from them says more than words from a hard head ever could. Besides, those kind of powerful feelings are lightning fast and all emcompassing like no intellect could ever ever be. It is about time that the intellect is seen for how limited it is and the cruelty that comes from it when so divorced from the its Source. Earth and nature know this so well because they aren't intellectual. If in the throes of nature and earth changes one needs to be attuned to both in ones heart, a hardhead cannot connect.

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:03 pm 
Posting Freak

[quote][i]Originally posted by coulterIV[/i]
I am living in a degraded age, looking back from a future time only to see many ways of leading back to the golden opportunity that has been given to me right now.
There is a reason why the most desired state keeps a smile upon my face.

can my lips smile without my heart guiding the way? Take a picture, will it be real? My presence has been captured, and my heart sends a ripple effect that may whisper a new tone of silence. The noise is loud in the city, can I silence the loud? [/quote]

coulter1V, I feel in my heart your caring nature and it is lovely. Thanks for your sharing and wonderful questions you pose.:)

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:43 pm 
Posting Freak

[i]We don't need love from others...or to send others love...or to love others, or even love 'our self', we need only to enter into the flow of love which is always present and express that....this is our essence.

We are not learning to love......we are uncovering its Source.

seed[/i]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:37 pm 
Posting Freak

[quote][i]Originally posted by Kimberlee[/i]
[/quote]

Yes, we have unlimited Divine energy at all times. The dis-connect comes from not being heart centered.

I have been thinking about the difference I feel in my energy when I am heart centered and when I have become disconnected from some sort of perceived dis-tract-ion.

When I am centered, the energy is very peaceful and plentiful. In other words, IT FLOWS without impedence. There is no thought of lack or scarcity and so no need to compete for attention, create drama, or play victim in order to usurp energy from others. There is more than enough for everyone. When we are heart centered, we have the tap wide open and the pure divine energy can flow through us and share with others.

I believe James focuses on the heart because it is the KEY to remain connected to FS.

My heart is smiling :) at your smiley heart! :):):)

Love,
Kimberlee [/quote] [/quote]

What I love about you sister is that I feel your love so very much and as a bonus, you feel mine.:) [/quote]

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:40 pm 
Posting Freak

Feeling is key, without that you might as well be a machine.

Cathedral - CS&N