WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:50 pm 
Posting Freak

Said from a loving smiling heart that also tells me some things are just too stubborn to stay out of fear of change so they go. Interesting , because with the intellectual types control is paramount. To actually feel the openess of what appears to be a vulnerable heart is just too frightening a prospect for their egos. And because they are weak in the virtues the intellect slams the door to any 'softer' feelings that try to arise. The ego thinks it is the strength needed to protect the heart. However , an activated heart of virtue needs no protection other then being the director and wise muse that it is leading one where no isolated ego/intellect can go. They will never know how it feels.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:03 pm 
Posting Freak

Something just occurred to me, "Gee, I wonder, when some of us here are involved in the Event Temples for helping people who need it in various locals on the earth, Just what kind of powerful energy will we be giving? I wonder what it is called since according to seed we don't need love from others or to give it to others? It looks like she won't be involved in this project since she doesn't believe in it.:P

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:02 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Hey Shay...loving this warm bath of neutrality...works everytime...feel so great, not to be on either side...:)

heart's smiling back at cha ... no winners or losers when you don't play games eh?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:12 am 
Posting Freak

Oh starduster you say some of the most intelligent things ...love ya sister, I love this neutral state, it is so clear.:D

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject: Re: The Smiling Heart :>}
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:48 pm 
Posting Freak

"Whatever emotion we feel because of habit in particular is because we have given significance to the thought that evokes the emotion which with its 'motion' keeps the thought intact. Fear and anxiety is a great example of this. We have not examined it. If or when we can take away the significance we are able to see clearly.We can do this by offering it too our smiling heart when the feeling comes up and keeping our focus on the heart and not giving significance to the intensity of the emotion.

The significance is compounded through the repeated intensity of feeling from the repeated thought. This is how propaganda works for whatever emotion and thought partner are used. Just thought I'd add my 4 bits. :)"

I posted this on another thread in the philosophy department and realized it is most appropriate here. It is what I do when certian feelings arise that I know are repetitions of thoughts waiting to be transmuted and resolved. I learned the technique for taking the significance out of habitual thoughts and emotions from HeartMath. For those interested they can find it on their website very simply and clearly elicted. And for those really interested you will do your own search on it. :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:25 pm 
Posting Freak

yes, we must clear the emotional debris that inhibits intutive (heart) intelligence...by examining (as the song says) what makes you laugh, cry, angry, fearful, jealous, and triggers knee- jerk reations that are not alway appropriate...and reprogram the emotions associated with these words or behaviors so the brain will respond appropriately and express a higher intelligence

We can learn how to do this by using the techniques found in the sixth LD

Quote:
...by clearing the clouds of your emotional history (programed "trigger" words or learned behavior) you improve access to your intuitive intelligence or inner voice, ...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
... you can access your intuitive intelligence, in a sense, increase the bandwidth of your connection to the light energy grid that supports you, a single word (such as the words that define the virtues of the heart) can catapult you into understanding, when before a hundred books left you in ignorance.

Intuitive intelligence is the potency of the quantum heart trickling into the three dimensional world. It is the key to the knowledge that matters. For this knowledge changes everything in the dimensions of the past, present and future.

(paraenthesis mine)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:22 pm 
Posting Freak

starduster wrote:
yes, we must clear the emotional debris that inhibits intutive (heart) intelligence...by examining (as the song says) what makes you laugh, cry, angry, fearful, jealous, and triggers knee- jerk reations that are not alway appropriate...and reprogram the emotions associated with these words or behaviors so the brain will respond appropriately and express a higher intelligence

Quote:
...by clearing the clouds of your emotional history (programed "trigger" words or learned behavior) you improve access to your intuitive intelligence or inner voice, ...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
... you can access your intuitive intelligence, in a sense, increase the bandwidth of your connection to the light energy grid that supports you, a single word (such as the words that define the virtues of the heart) can catapult you into understanding, when before a hundred books left you in ignorance.

Intuitive intelligence is the potency of the quantum heart trickling into the three dimensional world. It is the key to the knowledge that matters. For this knowledge changes everything in the dimensions of the past, present and future.

(paraenthesis mine)

Cooool darlink, great examples of foreshadowing too. The connections of the materials from one event to the next in publishing these works online are so awesomely seamless and smooth for the transitions if not transmissions. I love how you are able to capture this and post such appropriate material to the subject at hand. Thanx sister! :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:50 pm 
Posting Freak

As I was sharing my understanding with my daughter about the smiling heart I added my own to it. I thought wouldn't it be cool if after I invited whatever emotion in to marinate or soak in my smiling heart, I offered it a pair of sunglasses and a big ol beach towel so it could either dive into my ocean of love or bask on the shore soaking in some loving rays. Either way the emotion would have a lot of lov'in. We both giggled. :P :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:46 pm 
Posting Freak

So my ego has been procuring quite the lessons lately, sooo naturally wants to react big time and I say,"NO,NO,NO."
"Hey there baby with your ruffled feathers, come on down here and take a dip in my ocean of Luv." It starts to react to this generous offer from my smiling heart so of course it gets a nudge with my foot to move in that direction. At the threshold of my beach of Luv I give the ol ego some fancy sunglasses made especially for it, they're kinda glittery and bright colored so noone can miss it. Anyway, I say to my resentful, self pitying, and blaming, stubborn, ego, (and with the biggest smile I can conjure), "Enjoy!" A big wave of love rushes in and takes my confused ego out to sea sputtering and flailing in resistance until it realizes that resistance and all of that negative stuff is futile . Only love works here. Then it relaxes and goes under the waves to soak in a pristine quiet stillness. When it reemerges it is calm and even has a little smile that matches its sunglasses perfectly. :P :mrgreen:

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 5:17 pm 
Posting Freak

My smiling heart in my ocean of Love is so cool it feels soooo gooood. :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:40 am 
Posting Freak

My smiling heart has invited Robin inside for a loll on the beach and a toss into my ocean of love. Oh my, she doesn't like that very much...oh she just went under....oh my.... a third time under.....oh....she's back up again. Let's see what she does now....I'll sit with her for a while. We'll wear our special sunglasses. 8) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 3:47 am 
Posting Freak

Nothing like a reviving dip in my ocean of love , my smiling heart having invited me in. :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 1:59 pm 
Posting Freak

When you're smiling
When you're smiling
The whole world smiles with you
When you're laughing
When you're laughing
The sun comes shining thru
But when you're crying
You bring on the rain
So stop your sighing be happy again
Keep on smiling
'cause when you're smiling
The whole world smiles with you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZs-TyNa ... L&index=10

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 4:27 am 
Posting Freak

What a sweet simple song. I love it and thanks sister!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:09 pm 
Posting Freak

It just keeps smiling. Thank you James. :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:34 pm 
Posting Freak

I've invited the machinations of the HMS into my smiling Heart to marinate and have allowed it to sink into the deepest deepest center of my ocean of LOVE to transmute and\or transform and\or leave if it will do neither. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:36 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
"Pity? It was Pity that stayed his hand. Pity, and Mercy: not to strike without need. And he has been well rewarded, Frodo. Be sure that he took so little hurt from the evil, and escaped in the end, because he began his ownership of the Ring so. With Pity."

Lord of the Rings

I love this because it shows understanding, compassion and forgiveness and how powerful that is in overcoming the HMS(ANU) which is what Sauron represented in The Lord of the Rings. It is why the Hobbits seemed to be so immune to the power of Sauron, they were close to the Earth and nature in their simple lifestyles and had open hearts, which they valued. :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:34 am 
Posting Freak

starduster wrote:
yes, we must clear the emotional debris that inhibits intuitive (heart) intelligence...by examining (as the song says) what makes you laugh, cry, angry, fearful, jealous, and triggers knee- jerk reactions that are not always appropriate...and reprogram the emotions associated with these words or behaviors so the brain will respond appropriately and express a higher intelligence

Quote:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(parenthesis mine)

This is soooo very appropriate now for those of us who can go with the flow as it it becomes more powerful. :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:44 am 
Posting Freak

Quote:
The heart is our magnet of perception—the decipherer that listens to the
electromagnetic sea in which we live, and pulls in the information we need to live in
unity with others. It perceives oneness in the living world, and interconnected
purpose in the nonliving world. This is the “flashlight” of attention that cascades
outward, rising from the depths of our Sovereign Integral consciousness and flooding
our local universe with the heart virtues of compassion, understanding, humility, and
forgiveness.

EVT 3

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:55 am 
Posting Freak

Quote:
...by clearing the clouds of your emotional history (programed "trigger" words or learned behavior) you improve access to your intuitive intelligence or inner voice, ...LD 6

And its the silence that James talks about that is behind all of this chatter not in the literal sense so much as no more silly reactive chatter ad infinitum. A quietude if you will that allows one to listen to what the Heart tells them. :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Sun May 16, 2010 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:08 pm 
Posting Freak

I am so appreciative of my dog who constantly and consistently shows me such appreciation and love. A wonderful companion is she and with such simple needs. She teaches me so much and is an example of such virtue. I see where First Source is incarnate within all living forms. Moksa is such a shining example and reminder to me. Blessings galore for my beloved doggie. :wink: :D :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 2:39 pm 
Posting Freak

Along with Moksa, I now have a very smart little 8 week old puppy to appreciate especially for how much she makes me laugh , my dogs are such a joy and teach me so much about forgiveness, appreciation, compassion and understanding, humility and valor. And I love how unconditional they are in their acceptance and love and so much in the moment that being here now is the most important thing. Besides they don't know how to be any other way. :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 2:58 pm 
Posting Freak

With dogs you can't have any fear or they will go alpha on you and predominate just like the HMS does with fear. :lol: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 12:03 am 
Posting Freak

Puppies love to play and explore and imitate. They experience so thoroughly what they learn with no HMS to interfere unless its coming from a human...

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 1:51 am 
Posting Freak

The Event Temples are so lovely to engage in I love the synchronicity of seeing similar feelings posted on the wall after I have made my post. I always make my post before reading anything on the community wall. Sometimes one word is repeated by so many in their post throughout the day let alone just one session.

Cathedral - CS&N