WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: James
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:06 am 

I think of "James" as a collective of people who have come together to present a myth which has within it a truth.

The WingMakers came to my attention through a set of circumstances which enabled me to see beneth the surface of the matrix reality into the heart.

Who or what James is, has no bearing on what I know to be true.

The Event Temples is another step in the unfolding reality, and aligns with concepts I wanted to explore all those years ago with others of likemind, in the old forum.

Indeed, there was a tentative dabble and it did have its own ripple effect...

Event Temples is going to allow for those who want to, to dabble a little more - and I would assertain that in the NOW, individuals have grown a little since those times of earlier interactions...some may even have changed their whole opinion from critical to...something much more useful.

In love

William

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:01 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

[quote][i]Originally posted by Waterstone[/i]
I think of "James" as a collective of people who have come together to present a myth which has within it a truth.

The WingMakers came to my attention through a set of circumstances which enabled me to see beneth the surface of the matrix reality into the heart.

Who or what James is, has no bearing on what I know to be true.

The Event Temples is another step in the unfolding reality, and aligns with concepts I wanted to explore all those years ago with others of likemind, in the old forum.

Indeed, there was a tentative dabble and it did have its own ripple effect...

Event Temples is going to allow for those who want to, to dabble a little more - and I would assertain that in the NOW, individuals have grown a little since those times of earlier interactions...some may even have changed their whole opinion from critical to...something much more useful.

In love

William [/quote]

It is great to see you back here William!!!

Yes, I believe we have collectively grown/matured through our inter-actions with one another and James/Wingmakers knows that we are ready for the next step in this venture. Our hearts are ripe.

Love,
Kimberlee

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:40 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

[quote][i]Originally posted by Synth:Aeon[/i]
If James was ever to try to enter into a discussion on this forum -- which he should do really, even if just to make the gesture and try to redeem his fans -- then what?
[/quote]

For some reason, I feel James is going to be more interactive since the inception of Event Temples. I do believe there will become a time when this mythical basis will be surpassed and the real James will stand up.

Love,
Kimberlee

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 6:59 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
you do not play "the role" for me... it is the role you have chosen to play...to give yourself experience... or perhaps there is some other form of reward you receive from performing it.

actually it is getting boring, same lines year after year...I would have thought you would have expanded your rhetoric by now...or moved away from the rear of the elephant for a different perspective.

James has suggested that you communicate with him via the Interface Zone, on the FS cd... have you done that?

the "collective" in this context would be, the wealth of information that the members have contributed to the WMF... It is available for your personal discernment, not for forcing personal opinions upon the others. It is suggested that the WMF is a place to discuss the materials (not personalities) It is also an opportunity to enhance your belief system and can be used to exercise/express an understanding of the Wholeness Perspective when a person refrains from judgments and rejects nothing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:09 pm 

[quote][i]Originally posted by Kimberlee[/i]
If James was ever to try to enter into a discussion on this forum -- which he should do really, even if just to make the gesture and try to redeem his fans -- then what?
[/quote]

For some reason, I feel James is going to be more interactive since the inception of Event Temples. I do believe there will become a time when this mythical basis will be surpassed and the real James will stand up.

Love,
Kimberlee [/quote]

How will [u]The[/u] "real" James [i]stand up[/i] or not?

What difference will it make?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:05 pm 
Posting Freak

James will never be known. This is the promise. The moment a James steps forward to the public is the moment you are right, and WingMakers would be a hoax. Or the James would be a liar. I promise. It would make all the difference. Because a promise is a promise, and anonymity was here required. Period. It's a small sacrifice of one life time.

[Edited on 21-10-2007 by CV]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:21 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

[quote][i]Originally posted by Kimberlee[/i]
[/quote]

Love,
Kimberlee [/quote]

How will [u]The[/u] "real" James [i]stand up[/i] or not?

What difference will it make? [/quote]

The difference is in what we can learn/dis-earn from what is pre-sented to us and how we choose to use it in our day to day inner-action. It really doesn't matter if the person or fictional re-present-ation materializes or is re-cog-nized in general population. I have had far too many concepts confirm themselves lately that what this material is sharing is of value.

I am always open to learn from others. We all have the innate sense of intuition within us to discern. I do not believe in co-incidence-es. You must have some-thing to teach me here.

Please share.

Love,
Kimberlee

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 1:00 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
indeed, what difference would it make... if James had to answer thousands of e-mails...and make appearances... and deal with people who need a savior?

I think it is apparent that James takes his "mission" seriously and that it requires great effort on his part to be focused...not drug into every life that the materials touch. I would imagine that the least of his concerns is proving himself to anyone. It is your responsibility to "convince yourself"...this may not be a path you are willing to travel down, but that is no reason for you to throw up roadblock for those on the path.

The materials have been on the website for ten years now...and James has managed to enhance them in numerous way. When those who applied them demonstrated their application, it was measurable ... the frequency of the species/GM was perceptibly changed...signaling new materials could be added as our consciousness expanded.

If James were making PR tours and giving individual advice, when would he have time to produce/create/interpret and present us with new concepts. He said in the Q & A section that he supports himself... doesn't he deserve a life of his own too?

I wonder Synth, what you have added to the frequencies ... or are some of us having to work harder to overcome what you influence does to the "kindling effect" we work so hard to maintain here?

I don't need James...I need the WMMs, and I am grateful that he was sent here to pass them on to us...and I imagine James is totally preoccupied with releasing them. The EVT website certainly is no small endeavor, and it appears that our progress has inspired him to give us more materials at a more rapid pace than we have ever experienced. This is his third website.

As the pace of our use of this information quickens...so does the workload for James...from what we are learning recently, we understand that to be an effective "receiver" one must maintain an unconflicted demeanor. Working with the public would undoubtedly subject him to situations that would take away from his focus on this world sized project.

You might consider putting yourself in his shoes...and express some gratitude for what he contributes freely and how much time and effort he puts into each piece of material that is released.

and if you think you could do a better job, in a better way, I suggest you do it, in you own website.

[Edited on 21-10-2007 by starduster]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 3:15 pm 
Posting Freak

[quote][i]Originally posted by CV[/i]
James will never be known. This is the promise. The moment a James steps forward to the public is the moment you are right, and WingMakers would be a hoax. Or the James would be a liar. I promise. It would make all the difference. Because a promise is a promise, and anonymity was here required. Period. It's a small sacrifice of one life time.

[Edited on 21-10-2007 by CV] [/quote]

This is only YOUR opinion. There are so many things we are unaware of related to this how can you think you have it all wrapped up so arbitrarily with so little understanding of the larger overview. How do you know that he hasn't contacted some already?

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 3:16 pm 
Posting Freak

There are different means of contact for those who understand what that means.;)

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 12:39 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

[quote][i]Originally posted by Shayalana[/i]
There are different means of contact for those who understand what that means.;) [/quote]

From my heart to yours:)

Love,
Kimberlee

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:36 pm 
Posting Freak

Ping! Got it Love!:D:D:D

Cathedral - CS&N