WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: First Event in Quantum Communities
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:15 pm 
Posting Freak

OMG, do you think the very first event in the event temples... is the quantum healing of the monks of Burma who are protesting?

What if they get captured, what if they get tortured?

[img=400x325]http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/09_04/monksAP2409_468x325.jpg[/img]

Do you think this is where James is heading...

[Edited on 26-9-2007 by AmericasMostWanted]

The most common way of accessing a non-physical Tributary Zone is through meditation or the dream state. While in these altered states of consciousness the entity can begin to shift and restructure their energy system by accessing these Tributary Zones.
-Philosophy 4

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:23 pm 

[quote]

[Edited on 26-9-2007 by AmericasMostWanted] [/quote]

Who's James?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:07 pm 
Posting Freak

[quote][i]Originally posted by Synth:Aeon[/i]

Who's James? [/quote]

[img]http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/1/19/250px-D_oh.jpg[/img]

The most common way of accessing a non-physical Tributary Zone is through meditation or the dream state. While in these altered states of consciousness the entity can begin to shift and restructure their energy system by accessing these Tributary Zones.
-Philosophy 4

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:38 pm 

[img]http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/4500/i35wbridgehaharj4.gif[/img] :)

[Edited on 26-9-2007 by Epsillion70]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:07 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
or he might be heading for Iran... they are looking for a "messiah"

remember this?

[quote]Letter of Disclosure copyright © 2000 Sarah De Rosnay, All Rights Reserved. Reproduction, in whole or in part, is permissible in any medium, provided this notice is included.

Letter of Disclosure

Four years ago I had an incomparable experience. I met a person whom I have come to regard as a modern day messiah. I know this seems like an outlandish claim, but if you knew me, you'd know that I'm not prone to make claims of this sort. Unfortunately, I have no choice but to ask your indulgence and, perhaps, just a bit of your trust.

My name is Sarah De Rosnay, and the person I refer to is a young man living in New York City, who in every sense of the word, is living an ordinary life in which no one suspects the depth of his mission. Even family members are unaware of what he is here to accomplish. For reasons that aren't completely clear to me, I've been selected by this individual to be the equivalent of an apprentice or disciple.

Have you ever thought what a modern day messiah would do if he or she rejoined the human race in contemporary time? Let's assume that a messiah - in this definition - transcends the title of a spiritual teacher, and instead fulfills the role of activating generations of new thinkers to break from the bondage of centuries-held beliefs that no longer serve humanity.

What if such a person stepped forward in this century - at its very dawning - to announce a restructuring of our present-day belief systems? How would they proceed differently, from Jesus for example?

Perhaps healing wouldn't play such a central role in their mission. Perhaps fulfilling a prophecy wouldn't matter. Perhaps visibility and a public persona would be unnecessary or even a hindrance. Perhaps personal sacrifice would be avoided. Perhaps a modern day messiah would employ our latest technologies in the service of their mission.

If you were like me, you'd ask the same two questions: why would a modern day messiah choose obscurity to spread his or her message? And why would a messiah or spiritual avatar create a disc like First Source that is crafted like a fictional story, instead of writing the definitive spiritual text?

In answer to the first question, this person, whom I will refer to as James from this point forward, is not interested in starting a new religion, and is even less interested in becoming affiliated with an existing religion. He is completely focused on developing the content of the First Source discs, and desires to remain an unidentified personality so this objective can be achieved.

In answer to the second question, James has created a mythology in order to bring forth an immersive experience that a broader audience can relate to - particularly select people within the next three generations. While I have no doubt that James has already written the definitive spiritual text, he is well aware that more will be required in order to appeal to the new generations for which he has come to serve.

Part of this realization has taken form in the music and art, part in the story telling itself, and part is yet to come. This dispensation is unfolding like no other teaching before it, and its purpose is to activate new thought-leaders in the fields of cosmology, art and metaphysics.

James produced all of the content you will find on this disc (and those discs that will be released in the future). It is a story conceived of and written by this teacher to transmit a new mythology to our culture. Its purpose is to activate a higher-order consciousness and help this consciousness establish a stronger connection to First Source in the face of the oncoming pressures of a crowded and increasingly restricted social order.

I have been asked by James to introduce him and the facts behind the mythology of the WingMakers. It's important to understand that virtually every element of this story is based in reality. However, the story, in its totality, is not real. What is real is that a teacher has come to this planet at this time to transmit a multi-dimensional, multimedia story that will act as a catalyst.

The story activates insights that are subtle and powerful at the same time. If your are stirred, if you resonate with this information, you will know it as I know it. You will sense the beautiful structure of this story and receive it into your heart and mind, and you will allow it to grow and shift your consciousness to a new point of integration.

I have had the rarest of opportunities to be the one disciple of James who is witness to his mission. I have seen how he works behind the scenes, and I have seen how he has devoted all of his energy to his mission with a quiet certainty of its ultimate purpose.

When I first met James, there was little doubt in my mind that he was destined for something extraordinary. At the time of our initial meeting, I worked in the art world, and an acquaintance told me about a friend who painted unusual pictures of the spiritual realm, and how these paintings quite literally drew him out of his body when he had looked at them.

Intrigued, I arranged a meeting through my acquaintance, and was shown works that could only be described fas otherworldly and vividly original in their visual language. These were paintings that seemed to connect to a new strata of the universal consciousness, and they were produced with such mastery that I immediately fell in love with them.

When I spoke with him about his background as an artist, he assured me that he was not an artist, but instead a "mythmaker". I told him that he had a great future in the arts, and that I'd help him break into the art world as his representative, but he eloquently declined my offer.

I went away from the meeting frustrated because I feared that I'd never see this man again, and that he'd waste his considerable talent to mythmaking (whatever that was). A week went by and I couldn't get him or his paintings out of mind, so I called and arranged another meeting.

I had had some strange dreams the night before we were to meet - the kind of dreams that stick in your mind, but remain elusive just the same. All I know is that I met him with a different sense of who he was. Something clicked inside me - I was no longer meeting him to convince him to let me represent his paintings to my clients. There was something else I was supposed to help him with.

It was during this second meeting that he disclosed his vision for his work that he called First Source. He did so without fanfare, and the whole event had a liberal sense of déjà vu. He never mentioned anything about himself being a spiritual teacher, let alone a messiah for the next three generations of humankind. He simply invited me to read some of his "mythmaking" and to do so in complete confidentiality because he was showing works that no one else had ever read or seen.

Without going into any detail, I had a modest background in some of the esoteric teachings. I had read books by Alice Bailey, Ramtha and many other so-called ascended masters, but these writings were different, or at least they touched me differently. As I began to see how the art, poetry, music, philosophy and story were all integrated, I began to understand how he was engineering all of this material into a complex, multi-leveled mythology.

Not once did he refer to himself as anything special, and he certainly never suggested that he was a messiah or master. He simply wanted my help in bringing his work to the marketplace, since I had done the same for many visual artists.

Over the ensuing four years, I've increasingly been witness to the strange phenomenon that surrounds his work, and at times, I'm struck by the fact that I'm the only one living who at least consciously understands why he is here and the importance of his mission.

James has asserted that he will not be known in this incarnation. He will not have an enduring personality. His real name will not even be known. When people think they have found him, it will be like a mirage. He has carefully constructed his messages in uncertainty, and for me, this was the most vexing element of his mission.

I asked him serveral times to explain why he chose to deliver his teachings in the manner of a myth instead of a declarative, non-fiction text. His response was always the same: "When people try to capture truth, truth often slips from their grasp. But when they are drawn into a story, truth can capture them."

I'm not sure how to interpret this statement, but I share it with you so you can better understand the context of WingMakers and its enigmatic creator.

While you may disagree with me that James is a modern day messiah, I believe if you had seen what I have over the past four years you would understand my choice of words. I know that the term messiah is reserved for a special breed of spiritual teachers who are liberators of the people, but I believe that's precisely what he came to do for our next generations.

The WingMakers' Project is often referred to by James as a "commissioned work". I believe with whole-hearted confidence that First Source commissioned it. Is it a new religion? No, it is a new mythology, and its creator desired it this way to ensure it would not become a new religion - now or in the distant future. It is meant to be a catalyst for the individual, not a supporting structure for the assembly of the like-minded.

Sincerely,

Sarah De Rosnay
December 2000

[/quote]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:11 pm 
Posting Freak

it wouldn't be fair if i didn't include James "answer" to Sarah's "disclosure"...

[quote]"Dear Ones" [Letter from James] copyright © 2000 WingMakers LLC, All Rights Reserved. Reproduction, in whole or in part, is permissible in any medium, provided this notice is included.

Dear Ones,

My friend, Sarah De Rosnay, has introduced me as James. I have read her introduction in her Letter of Disclosure. I assume you have done the same if you are reading this letter.

I am a simple man who lives for a singular mission, and the First Source discs are the fruits of this mission. There will be many stories about this disc and those that will follow. For reasons I'm certain you understand, my identity will be purposely clouded, and I encourage you to not worry about who I am, who I have been, or what my role is.

Despite what Sarah wrote and believes, I am not a messiah. As surprising as it may sound, neither was Jesus, Buddha, Mohammed, or Krishna. It's true that these were great teachers and exemplars of the human race, but they did not incarnate to liberate people, nor construct enduring religions that sheathed their teachings in the scabbard of time.

They simply had a clearer connection to First Source, earned by their penetrating visions of the universal mind, which anchored them in their personal wisdom. They were leaders because they chose to share this personal wisdom with their fellow men, hoping that in doing so, others would find their way into their own personal wisdom, too.

I have been here many times before with names you would recognize, but this incarnation is different, and I vow to remain unknown, even fictional. My soul is no different in nature than yours. I have a body, and therefore, I have my frailties - in some ways, just like you. I am not someone to worship, and I am purposely intangible to ensure this will not occur because it will only stand in the way of our mission.

The new souls that are incarnating over the next one hundred years represent the vital change agents who will be in a position to stipulate that cosmology, art, and metaphysics become the forces that revitalize humanity's role as responsible stewards of earth. It is an extremely important time in human history, and the First Source discs will find their way to select individuals and help anchor them in their personal wisdom.

I have created a portal for the consciousness of First Source to contact the consciousness of an individual in a manner that has never been done before. This connection will catalyze new forms of energy to flow through the minds of those individuals, enabling them to create the necessary technologies, art forms, and discoveries that bring about the new cosmology of First Source.

Moreover, the First Source discs will impact on all people; even those who will never read, look, or listen, and these will be in the majority I assure you. These teachings are designed for the entire planet despite the relatively small number who will actively immerse within the story and utilize this portal.

I hope you understand and honor my intentional obscurity. I also hope you will understand the format in which this portal was constructed. There is no intention to deceive you or create the impression of a hoax. I merely placed the WingMakers' website into the public domain as a platform for releasing the First Source discs. The discs will be the official record of my communication, the website will become more of a communication and update center for the discs.

The WingMakers' website created controversy and debate, and many have delighted in debunking its authenticity. Those who debate whether it is true or not true, have diminished their sight of the truth that is woven into its structure. It is my hope that the First Source discs will reunite them with the purpose of this project and calm the debate.

The disc is a tool, and like all tools, its value is directly related to how it is deployed or utilized in one's life. If you study this tool, it will supply you with a detailed instruction manual for its proper utilization. It is multi-layered and metaphorically structured in parallel with the universe, and new aspects of this disc may be activated in the future.

While my personality will always seem intangible, know that I am in this disc more vividly than any teacher that has come before to your planet. It is my nature to live in the universal mystery and personal clarity of my Self. When you are in accord, you will find me with you.

James
December 2000

[/quote]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:24 am 
Posting Freak

[quote][i]Originally posted by AmericasMostWanted[/i]
OMG, do you think the very first event in the event temples... is the quantum healing of the monks of Burma who are protesting?

What if they get captured, what if they get tortured?

[img=400x325]http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/09_04/monksAP2409_468x325.jpg[/img]

[Edited on 26-9-2007 by AmericasMostWanted] [/quote]

YANGON, Myanmar (CNN) -- At least one protester was fatally shot by Myanmar security forces Wednesday, according to opposition reports, amid fears that the anticipated crackdown has begun.

[img]http://www.buyhard.fsnet.co.uk/soldater_still.jpg[/img]

Myanmar civilians and monks gather before the march at the front gate of Shwedagon pagoda, Yangon.

1 of 6 more photos » Speaking from neighboring Thailand, the spokesman for the resistance organization the National Council of the Union of Burma (Myanmar), Soe Aung, told CNN that at least one monk died after clashes with security forces in Yangon. In addition, three civilians were hospitalized. Aung said he was in contact with colleagues within the secretive country.

Meanwhile, an opposition Web site gathering information from sources inside Myanmar reported security forces have shot at least two protesters near Sule Pagoda, a Buddhist monument and landmark located in Yangon's city center.

"One protester reportedly died, according to people who took part in the demonstration," the Web site said. "The soldiers continued firing at the demonstrators, who numbered several thousand." Click here to see Web site

Since last week thousands of monks, barefoot and dressed in red robes, have taken to the streets of Yangon, with little incident. However, on Wednesday the opposition-issued report -- which CNN cannot independently verify -- painted a different picture.

Earlier in the day security authorities used tear gas, warning shots and force to break up a peaceful demonstration by scores of monks gathered around the Shwedagon Pagoda.

The website reports that protesting "monks were beaten and bundled into waiting army trucks," adding about 50 monks were arrested and taken to undisclosed locations.

In addition, the opposition said "soldiers with assault rifles have sealed off sacred Buddhist monasteries ... as well as other flashpoints of anti-government protests."

It reports that the violent crackdown came as about 100 monks defied a ban by venturing into a cordoned off area around the Shwedagon Pagoda, Myanmar's holiest Buddhist shrine.

It says that authorities ordered the crowd to disperse, but witnesses said the monks sat down and began praying, defying the military government's ban on public assembly.

Security forces at the pagoda "struck out at demonstrators" and attacked "several hundred other monks and supporters," the opposition Web site detailed.

Monks were ushered away by authorities and loaded into waiting trucks while several hundred onlookers watched, witnesses said. Some managed to escape and are headed towards the Sule Pagoda, a Buddhist monument and landmark located in Yangon's city center.

Speaking to CNN from Thailand, editor of Irrawaddy Magazine Aung Zaw said protestors he had spoken to were determined to continue their demonstrations, using hit-and-run protests, despite there being "a lot of injuries and wounded people."

He added that the developments in communications and technology since 1988 - when the last major protests and crackdown took place - had also helped, although some phone lines in Myanmar had been cut in recent days. "In spite of that we are getting images and information," he said.

He said that there were also fears about refugees being unable to escape into neighboring countries such as Thailand, India and China. "In Thailand several checkpoints have been closed down," he said. There was no comment from Thai authorities on his claim.

Observers have been preparing for possible violence in Myanmar, where human rights concerns have emerged as an international issue.

Don't Miss
Bush: U.S. to tighten sanctions on Myanmar
China quietly prods Myanmar leaders to calm tensions
U.N. envoy to Myanmar urged to meet junta
Monks lead violent Myanmar protests
Myanmar junta begins crackdown
A small but persistent protest movement against the regime began in August after the government hiked fuel prices. Since then, authorities have arrested several hundred protesters, but demonstrations led by the monks have gone largely unchallenged by the military, which has ruled the country since the 1960s.

In Myanmar Monday, Brig. Gen. Thura Myint Maung -- who says the monks make up only two percent of the country's populace -- has asked senior monks to rein in the protests that have gripped the country.

He said that if the protests did not end, then army would be forced to act according to its own regulations.

Speaking to the U.N. General Assembly's annual session Tuesday, U.S. President George W. Bush said his administration will impose stiffer sanctions against the country's military regime.

"The United States will tighten economic sanctions on the leaders of the regime and their financial backers. We will impose an expanded visa ban on those responsible for the most egregious violations of human rights, as well as their family members," he said.

"We will continue to support the efforts of humanitarian groups working to alleviate suffering in Burma (the country's traditional name) and urge the United Nations and all nations to use their diplomatic and economic leverage to help the Burmese people reclaim their freedom."

-Philosophy 4

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:39 am 

budhist monks in burma= 1. enliven valour
2. performed compassion with their nation
3. proved humility
4. understanding meaning of understanding
5. forgiveness continuum
6. acception of life
my friends, just do 6 virutes for them and for burmees nation. dont follow james, follow your heart..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:52 am 

[quote][i]Originally posted by pilgrim[/i]
budhist monks in burma= 1. enliven valour
2. performed compassion with their nation
3. proved humility
4. understanding meaning of understanding
5. forgiveness continuum
6. acception of life
my friends, just do 6 virutes for them and for burmees nation. dont follow james, follow your heart.. [/quote]

Beaeautifully true, and truely beaeautiful...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:07 am 
Posting Freak

[quote][i]Originally posted by pilgrim[/i]dont follow james, follow your heart.. [/quote]

D'ouh! I didn't suggest "follow James" like a messiah sheep to shepard....

I said (perhaps I didn't explain it all that good) if "this" the developing problems with the monks, would be the very first "quantum community" or "event" in the [b][u]organized[/b][/u] eventtemples.com.

-Philosophy 4

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:09 pm 
Posting Freak

did you notice how the white house responded to this "internal problem"?

not only did they demand China cease this behavior, but they sent in the UN "peace keepers"... here we go again.

[quote]In a sign the junta may be hearing the international outcry over its clampdown, Myanmar's rulers later in the day agreed to receive a U.N. envoy to discuss the crisis.

The United States announced sanctions against senior junta figures and sought to rally broad international condemnation.[/quote]
http://www.reuters.com/article/newsOne/ ... 9920070927

maybe this is why they are going after the nations religion...
[img]http://www.mir.com.my/leofoo/Burma2005/images/swedagon.jpg[/img]

[Edited on 28-9-2007 by starduster]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:57 pm 

[quote][i]Originally posted by starduster[/i]
it wouldn't be fair if i didn't include James "answer" to Sarah's "disclosure"...

[quote]"Dear Ones" [Letter from James] copyright © 2000 WingMakers LLC, All Rights Reserved. Reproduction, in whole or in part, is permissible in any medium, provided this notice is included.

Dear Ones,

My friend, Sarah De Rosnay, has introduced me as James. I have read her introduction in her Letter of Disclosure. I assume you have done the same if you are reading this letter.

I am a simple man who lives for a singular mission, and the First Source discs are the fruits of this mission. There will be many stories about this disc and those that will follow. For reasons I'm certain you understand, my identity will be purposely clouded, and I encourage you to not worry about who I am, who I have been, or what my role is.

Despite what Sarah wrote and believes, I am not a messiah. As surprising as it may sound, neither was Jesus, Buddha, Mohammed, or Krishna. It's true that these were great teachers and exemplars of the human race, but they did not incarnate to liberate people, nor construct enduring religions that sheathed their teachings in the scabbard of time.

They simply had a clearer connection to First Source, earned by their penetrating visions of the universal mind, which anchored them in their personal wisdom. They were leaders because they chose to share this personal wisdom with their fellow men, hoping that in doing so, others would find their way into their own personal wisdom, too.

I have been here many times before with names you would recognize, but this incarnation is different, and I vow to remain unknown, even fictional. My soul is no different in nature than yours. I have a body, and therefore, I have my frailties - in some ways, just like you. I am not someone to worship, and I am purposely intangible to ensure this will not occur because it will only stand in the way of our mission.

The new souls that are incarnating over the next one hundred years represent the vital change agents who will be in a position to stipulate that cosmology, art, and metaphysics become the forces that revitalize humanity's role as responsible stewards of earth. It is an extremely important time in human history, and the First Source discs will find their way to select individuals and help anchor them in their personal wisdom.

I have created a portal for the consciousness of First Source to contact the consciousness of an individual in a manner that has never been done before. This connection will catalyze new forms of energy to flow through the minds of those individuals, enabling them to create the necessary technologies, art forms, and discoveries that bring about the new cosmology of First Source.

Moreover, the First Source discs will impact on all people; even those who will never read, look, or listen, and these will be in the majority I assure you. These teachings are designed for the entire planet despite the relatively small number who will actively immerse within the story and utilize this portal.

I hope you understand and honor my intentional obscurity. I also hope you will understand the format in which this portal was constructed. There is no intention to deceive you or create the impression of a hoax. I merely placed the WingMakers' website into the public domain as a platform for releasing the First Source discs. The discs will be the official record of my communication, the website will become more of a communication and update center for the discs.

The WingMakers' website created controversy and debate, and many have delighted in debunking its authenticity. Those who debate whether it is true or not true, have diminished their sight of the truth that is woven into its structure. It is my hope that the First Source discs will reunite them with the purpose of this project and calm the debate.

The disc is a tool, and like all tools, its value is directly related to how it is deployed or utilized in one's life. If you study this tool, it will supply you with a detailed instruction manual for its proper utilization. It is multi-layered and metaphorically structured in parallel with the universe, and new aspects of this disc may be activated in the future.

While my personality will always seem intangible, know that I am in this disc more vividly than any teacher that has come before to your planet. It is my nature to live in the universal mystery and personal clarity of my Self. When you are in accord, you will find me with you.

James
December 2000

[/quote] [/quote]

What amazes me is that you present that information as though it is actually genuine proof of something real and true, because for some reason you believe it.

Incredible!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:18 am 
Posting Freak

Aeon, sounds to me like you have personal issues with James.

If you don't care for him....that's ok.... if you don't believe him....that's ok...

but when you mock others.... well...that's a little too much....

remember.... neutral heart.... take it to your smiley place...

-Philosophy 4

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:39 pm 
Posting Freak

everyone has there "preferences" and pet projects and that is just a small part of being an individual... but to be able to grasp and trust another's perspective is part of operating from a Sovereign Integral's point of view.

when the people and places come up to our attention from the ETs...are some of you going to say...oh well that doesn't interest me... my compassion lies somewhere else...and NOT participate?

It is my understanding that there will be seven (or more) ETs established for "communities" of members... and that perhaps they will determine what demands the most of their attention... or focus on local areas.

If your mind is not open... your heart will not be either.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:03 pm 

If you don't care for him....that's ok.... if you don't believe him....that's ok...

remember.... neutral heart.... take it to your smiley place... [/quote][/i]

but "[b]James[/b]" -- as you of all people should know -- [b]is a fictional character[/b][/i].

I've said that many times before in so many ways... somehow you've misinterpreted me.

Have you not read what I've been writing here for some time now?

It's not "personal".

Maybe the "personal issue" you refer to arises out of confusion between lies, truth and fancifulness, rather than any connection with the pseudonymic identity of a supposed Creator, myth-maker or translator of info on a website.

I will continue to mock, heartlessly, if it's all right with you ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:17 pm 
Posting Freak

I've said that many times before in so many ways... somehow you've misinterpreted me.

It's not "personal".

Maybe the "personal issue" you refer to arises out of confusion between lies, truth and fancifulness, rather than any connection with the pseudonymic identity of a supposed Creator, myth-maker or translator of info on a website.

I will continue to mock, heartlessly, if it's all right with you ;) [/quote]

What amazes me is that you present that information as though it is actually genuine proof of something real and true

-Philosophy 4

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:56 pm 

What amazes me is that you present that information as though it is actually genuine proof of something real and true [/quote]

So...

mimicry, out of context

... is the only response?

[Edited on 6-10-2007 by Synth:Aeon]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 12:05 am 
Posting Freak

I have a great deal of compassion for you Synth... I wouldn't want to BE you, either...but I understand the role you play and appreciate your perspective, because it gives mine more balance, depth and life.

I hope you will continue to add to our collective ... the Big Picture is enhanced with your "color". :)

"James" is just as real as "Synth:Aeon"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:44 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

remember.... neutral heart.... take it to your smiley place... [/quote][/i]

but "[b]James[/b]" -- as you of all people should know -- [b]is a fictional character[/b][/i].

It's not "personal".

I will continue to mock, heartlessly, if it's all right with you ;) [/quote]

I'm curious why you have returned. You appeared to have left this forum for a long time. Are you curious what has transpired since then, or do you just enjoy raising a ruckus? In the past, I never really took any of this all to seriously. I was rather curious myself. Then, I kind of got hooked on the people here because they were open minded and willing to expand their minds beyond what I would run into in ordinary cirlcles of life. I find it more difficult to find people that understand or are willing to open their mind to something other than the crap that they are fed from mainstream media....so I continue to converse here.

As far as James goes...I don't really care about his identity....as much as his work, his message to me is for us to be accountable, all the way to the bottom of our heart and to align our mind with this place of wisdom, the intelligence of the heart and the energy associated with it can make an effect on us and our surroundings. I find this based in scientific truth and don't see any harm in teaching each other that this is the best place for us to live from.

As far as 3D land goes, I have had a hard time lately, the balancing act has been tough, realizing that I am constantly trying to re-align to my initial origins, but being somewhat out of synch with the timing 12:60 rather than 13:20 frequency. It helps to know this misaligned situation exists within the mind/body matrix of 3D, but I still know why I chose to come here....to help others....and that helps me bring the mind back to the heart. I'm curious about your mission here as well. I would also like to know what others have to say about their mission here. This is a very interesting time to be incarnated. Thank you brothers and sisters for being here with me....even if it is all an illusion. ;)

Love,
Kimberlee

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 12:21 pm 
Posting Freak

[i]The question i ask is, "do the WM's materials prove themselves to be catalytic or not?"

These materials are meant to be used, they’ve been designed for those who are able to use them to transform their understanding...and they’re not meant for everyone.

The question is are you ready to use these materials for what they are designed to do?

If not, it doesn't really matter, each of us will transform our understanding in time.

I’m not here to help or save anyone....i’m here remembering something I’d partly forgotten and sharing that to serve as support for others who are remembering something too.

seed[/i]

[Edited on 6-10-2007 by seed]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 2:41 pm 

Kimberlee my feeling is that there are no illusions , every aspect of being is real , it is just so multilayered & some times we get lost under one layer or another . As far as a mission I don't know . I feel that the most important thing is that we move on , evolve & gain experience in all worlds , but in order to truely submerge into one form it can be necessary to forget other forms , for a true original experience . As far as I know I am a new born babe . I don't recall any past lives & I don't converse with myself that I know of in other dimensions . I am watching my children growing up so fast . Sometimes I wish that I could remember my younger chilhood & infancy . We often watch family videos & it is funny how just 4-5 years can seem so long ago . If there is one thing that I enjoy most of this life is my children , watching God growing & expanding before my very eyes . I am sad when I hear on the news or read in the paper about children that have been through more heart ache & hardship before they are ten than most people even read about , let alone endure . It seems as though the family fabric of our societies is slowly being torn apart . I would like to see some energy go into mending this delicate fabric . Children are so precious & adaptable to their environment . We need a better enviornment for our seedlings to spread their roots & grow in . Not the filth & junkyards that are engulfing our energetic fields . It is time for a genetic mind overhaul eh ?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:07 pm 

[i]Originally posted by starduster
I have a great deal of compassion for you Synth...[/i][/quote]

Anyone who behaves like a victim for no apparent reason for a very long time ends up with only a compassion born out of pity for themselves.

[quote][i]Originally posted by starduster
I wouldn't want to BE you, either...[/i][/quote]

Neither would I want to be any one, least of all some "thing" you or anyone else wanted or didn't want me to be.

[quote][i]Originally posted by starduster
but I understand the role you play and appreciate your perspective, because it gives mine more balance, depth and life.[/i][/quote]

What is the role I play for you?

[quote][i]I hope you will continue to add to our collective ...[/i][/quote]

Whose is "our collective"?

[quote][i] the Big Picture is enhanced with your "color". :)

"James" is just as real as "Synth:Aeon"[/i][/quote]

There is a difference between fiction, fact, truth and fantasy. "Starduster", "James" and "Synth:Aeon" are all factual, except "James" is the only name which pretends towards truth as fiction in a personal sense, and attempts to play on the heart-strings of as many fools as can be fooled to be made to fantasise about self-fantasised "myth" while "he" remains unanswerable.

Thankfully, you or I don't have those kinds of pretensions, and that is precisely why "Event Temples" is doomed.

But you probably still think he is a real person, don't you? You still think "James" is an actual guy or maybe even a Spiritual Master who "translated" a disk intelligent designers of the human race left on planet earth for future reference many aeons ago?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:24 pm 
Posting Freak

yes... I have no reason to doubt that he is as real as you :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:48 am 
Posting Freak

Hefe what a lovely person you are! Thanks for your heartfelt comment to Kimberlee it is quite beautiful for how loving it is.:)

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:44 pm 

[quote][i]Originally posted by starduster[/i]
yes... I have no reason to doubt that he is as real as you :) [/quote]

[quote][i]posted by Synth:Aeon[/i]

What is the role I play for you, Starduster?

Whose is "our collective"?
[/quote]

There's a difference between fiction, fact, truth and fantasy. All these things are again different from reality.

Obviously, names are real. "James" is as real a name as "Starduster".

That's not the point. Reality is not the issue.

If James was real, then he would openly communicate on this forum. He doesn't -- and never has done -- because, as he has stated, "he" wants to imagine his destiny is mythological. That's not being real.

The "James" identity is only ever used as a name which officially represents WingMakers LLC and/or the HeartMath Institute, Lyricus.org, Event Temples.

"James" is a name tagged on to some of the pronouncements issued by those organisations.

Statements of those organisations have no credibility, whether or not "James" exists. If he does exist, he has a lot to answer for.

"James" is not going to answer. "He" wants to imagine the Internet in 1998 will remain as it was then.

If Jimmy was ever to try to enter into a discussion on this forum -- which he should do really, even if just to make the gesture and try to redeem his fans -- then what?

Would "Jimmy" then be lauded as humanity's new messiah -- as the fictional Sarah de Rosnay would have it -- or would "Jimmy" get respect for a non-guru-like "genius" stance on matters of the cosmos and human psychology which is helpful to everyone..?

... Neither.

[Edited on 13-10-2007 by Synth:Aeon]

[Edited on 21-10-2007 by Synth:Aeon]