WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:22 am 

HeyUlli............:):):)

(a little late on the 'warm welcome'..., but let me get up to speed and give you a bigggggggggg HUGrinnins. Like squeezing a 'tube of truthpaste'......;)

[b]''THE NEXT THING is beckoning.''[/b]- Ulli

Could that be the next [i]BEST[/i] thing that beckons? To strive to make the 'best' of the next [i]thing[/i].???
I know of no other way to ''be the change in the world that I want to see be''. ((God how I love that line of thought from Gandhi......))

Not really much that I can add to a discussion gone dizzy. ''Compassionate understanding'' may lead to the 'hum of humility'. I like the way 'humility' is highlighted at the top of each page in LFTH.
I like even better the way humility has changed my life. Simplified it.

Hmmmmmm....''to [b]C.U.L.T.[/b]ure Humility''

[b]C[/b]onsciously [b]U[/b]tilizing [b]L[/b]ove's [b]T[/b]e(a)chniques.....

(and to not [i]appear[/i] ((to oneself...)) as being hypocritical.., or even 'hyper-critical' of yourself)
Whether it is the SIX VIRTUES under discussion.., or the myriad of qualitative/quantumtative 'virtues' listed in the ''Virtues Project.'' All good and most certainly worthy of incorporating into our 'active' consciousness/conscientiousness. It could be said that instead of ''letting your [i]conscience[/i] be your guide''... let your [b]conscientiousness[/b] be your 'glide to n' through God'.

A query though Ulli. Russell the Rascal dreams of cranes and foundations and you say it equates with getting a haircut, or fears of growing bald (or bold??)

But since it's [i]his[/i] dreamscape.., couldn't it be called [b]''ALL RUSS'ERECTION''[/b]......:P:P:P
(hahahahahahaha....Russ my buddy.., I've been waiting for well over a year to use that little play on your 'signature'. And you finally gave it to me..!

Kivawolfcubspeaker. Are you familiar with the CWG series? As your 'light' brightens (or as one feels it does...) and you enter into more or less senseless debature..., there are just two questions to ask of yourself....

"Is this who I really am?'' and ''What would love do now?" The answer to those will spotlight any tendencies within oneself to see and feel aspects of the ''Greater Truth/Peace'' and render personal hypocrisy impotent.

From the Tao Te Ching - 24

[quote]He who stands on tiptoe is not steady.
He who strides cannot maintain the pace.
He who makes a show is not enlightened.
He who is self-righteous is not respected.
He who boasts achieves nothing.
He who brags will not endure.
According to followers of the Tao.....

''These are extra food and unnecessary luggage.''

They do not bring happiness.
Therefore followers of the Tao avoid them.[/quote]

:)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:09 am 

Moonzieboy

For that reply I 'll make you a seven star general!
Please stick around because it saves me from doing my 6 pointed star ASS-Signing-ments.

And if you get a funny russ-erection/ russ-sponse from the Russ you'll get another star.
And maybe Russ will get one too, dependent on his russ-pounce

ulli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:26 am 
Posting Freak

I still fail to see the connection between Oprah an James? Maybe they are both African American, I dunno.

Why don't you send james an email, james@eventtemples.com, and ask him these questions, about Bahai' transformation, quantum communities and event temples.....I'm sure he will answer you.

...this thread is turning into a biotech whine session....ego not satisified?

The most common way of accessing a non-physical Tributary Zone is through meditation or the dream state. While in these altered states of consciousness the entity can begin to shift and restructure their energy system by accessing these Tributary Zones.
-Philosophy 4

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:05 am 

Yes, I've all the CWG books and I've passed them on to others who need them more than I do right now, And yes this is who I really am at this specific moment. Are any of you fimilar with Osho's writings?

AMW,

Yes, I too still fail to see the connection between James and Oprah. Maybe it will come soon enough. Speaking of which what does the rest of this thread have to do with James being Oprah? No-thing as far as I can tell.

Ulli,

To repeat AMW, your ego not satisified? And I guess one could argue that mine was not satisified either since I continued this pointless debate with you, although I was honestly trying to help you understand something. Perhaps you need to come to your own understanding as it is becoming rather clear my words are not helping and are just feeding your own ego. I do, as others have said before apperciate your concern.

[Edited on 10-8-2007 by kivawolfspeaker]

~We Fly by the House Jacks

"Zorba the Buddha" ~Osho~

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:04 pm 
Posting Freak

Ulli you are so funny wasting your time here.Why do you bother? :D Perhaps you should get onto the Next Thing before your Instant Gratification runs out and you feel even more out of Control. Watch out! What's even more funny is how you think blaming and judging James and the ET will change it for anyone here with whom this resonates. You have beautifully demonstrated the YOU aspect of the axis. Ride that snakey serpent till you can't ride it no more honey. You never told me how your cat is.:)

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:01 pm 
Posting Freak

It's interesting because, instant gratification, control and the next thing all depend on ones impatience which takes one out of the present into a past or future that doesn't exist so therefore all moments are lost... Hmmmm interesting....gotta pause and make some different choices...:P

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:34 pm 

Hmmm, I thought I had left. Seems I'm still here.

Ok, my cats.
They are more than ok.

Fat and lazy mostly, then they come to life at 4 pm.
Eat, do their show, cheer everyone up, including my cat-hating friends and neighbors and then they snuggle in our bed with us.

But tell me, what's with all these letters defending James and the WMM as if I had ever attacked them? Yours included.

ulli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:12 pm 

[quote][i]Originally posted by Ulli[/i]
Hmmm, I thought I had left. Seems I'm still here.

Ok, my cats.
They are more than ok.

Fat and lazy mostly, then they come to life at 4 pm.
Eat, do their show, cheer everyone up, including my cat-hating friends and neighbors and then they snuggle in our bed with us.

But tell me, what's with all these letters defending James and the WMM as if I had ever attacked them? Yours included.

ulli [/quote]

I'm not a big "Cat person" but I am a big "Ulli person". ;)

Your questions and concerns are welcome here. This is a fine discussion. I think you are asking some great questions, however; I don't share your concern about WM's potentially developing into a cult. Clinically speaking, it lacks most of usual attributes one finds in a cult.(dependence, conflict, us vs. them, salvation outside of self....etc) However, movements evolve as you have said, so vigilance is a necessity. Thanks for bringing this up.

Worldblend

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:08 pm 

Hi Worldblend

I imagine the real WM community is much bigger than this forum and time will tell if it can stir the world towards a better understanding of higher teachings.

But my ego needs to express itself just one more time.

It found it comforting to hear that such persons as Ulli Persons exist.
And is now sending appreciation your way.

Never mind you are not a cat person.
I must admit I am. Cat lover, orchid lover, nature lover.

I am also a whiner when disappointed, although try to be a whining wine.

But at least neither you nor I are boring boars.

ulli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:49 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Hi Ulli!

I agree with Worldblend that I don't see event temples becoming a cult. It feels much more in line with what I attempt to do on a daily basis with or without WM. As long as we remain objective and withold judgement on where we are with regards to practicing walking the walk, then it is more of a guideline and we have the opportunity to hold eachother hands with like hearts and potentially make a great impact on the world with our unconditional love.

I like knowing that that many people truly care enough to try to live along these guidelines. It is encouraging when you see so much chaos and negativity being fed through the media machine. How refreshing to connect with like hearts.

Whether or not you join us is up to you, although I would love to have your assistence. ;) I appreciate your concern and I do hope you will, at the very least, keep an eye on our progress and keep us informed on any insights you might have. I'm always open to hear what another heart has to share. I do not take it personally. Knowledge is power and I don't pretend to have all the answers, so share away.

Love,
Kimberlee

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:44 pm 

You're so sweet, dear Kimberlee.
I'll do my best. But I cannot promise anything as my other half has just expressed fears that I might get stuck at my computer again when we have several social projects going. We live in a coffee valley on the edge of a Central American rain forest. There are worldly obligations to attend to.

And just as I used to be very private about my prayer/meditation experiences when I used to be in the Baha'i faith I like to keep my visualization experiences re virtues development to myself.

ulli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:32 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

[quote][i]Originally posted by Ulli[/i]
You're so sweet, dear Kimberlee.
I'll do my best. But I cannot promise anything as my other half has just expressed fears that I might get stuck at my computer again when we have several social projects going. We live in a coffee valley on the edge of a Central American rain forest. There are worldly obligations to attend to.

And just as I used to be very private about my prayer/meditation experiences when I used to be in the Baha'i faith I like to keep my visualization experiences re virtues development to myself.

ulli [/quote]

I understand.

All my Love to you and your other half!

Love,
Kimberlee

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 5:27 am 

:P:P:P

Ulli.....you belong in the 'Sheuniverse'
((or is it the ''Shuniverse''.....?))

Because you know.., you're really a [b][color=red][i]HER[/i][/color][/b]etic at heart....!!!! .....:D:D:D

Making the 'blessed' of the next thing.., is about as close to the 'here n' now' as one can get. ''Gratification'' can become ''Gratitudification in an Instant''. It's just a matter of mastering personal perspective. One's eyes sparkle with 'divine vision' when they've become virtual virtuosos in their virtue-(gener-)osity applications/manifestations. Why even their butt puffs smell heavenly....:o

Speaking of 'heavenly'.....

Just sort of speaking in general terms.., but the new launch could be called ''Heavensent''. Look through the word. H[b]e[/b]a[b]ve[/b]nse[b]nt[/b]. And I think some of the idea is to share some [i]heaven[/i] with them that [b]haven't[/b]. Or..., one could just become a 'sheretic' and give and give and give..., until it herts. The universe does disappear within an inner one at that point. The 'point of glow returns'....:)

You know Ulli.., that any 'movement with momentum, is going to draw its fair share of [i]cult[/i]prits, to simply make things diffi-cult. You might call them ''[i]cultpriests and pests[/i]''. There is a vast difference between 'zeal' and a 'zealot's zealousness'. I feel that the [i]Eventual Temple[/i] will Preventa Temple of Doom scenario in that regard. Just echoing what WB and Kimberlee are saying. We're all 'growing up' and of course the 'buzz' word is ''discernment''. As always...;)

And I sort of doubt that we'll see James on Oprah's set any time soon.
But in all due respect to James.., I did give Kirabo a little tickler the other day in trying to somehow equate 'dimensional id-entities'. James has his ''from my world to yours'' signature/signoff. So I'm wondering if it's somewhat true that ''Jesus is to Sananda as James is to Mahu Nahi.'' And then the letters started to swirl as they sometimes do...., ''James'' as "Mahu Nahi'' is ''A HI HUMAN''.....;)

Makes me wonder if ''Sananada's Eagles'' won't someday become card-carrying members of the "James Gang''.....or vice versa. I guess we'll know for certain when the 'cosmic' ''soup'' is ready for supping.....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:06 am 

I also agree with worldbend and the others who do not see Event Temples becoming a cult. As worldbend said it ET doesn't seem to have the many attributes of a cult although I could see how some people might want to see ET as a cult.

~We Fly by the House Jacks

"Zorba the Buddha" ~Osho~

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:31 am 
Posting Freak

If this is a cult I just love it with all of my heart and all of my might. And with that I enter a new adventure because I am directed from within. That can't happen unless one has tapped into another river that flows that can only be felt through diving into it....

From the flying fish...:P:):D

[Edited on 17-8-2007 by Shayalana]

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:35 pm 
Posting Freak

Hey Ulli, you know me sometimes, defend before really listening to ya. I'm glad to hear about your fat cats being well and all and very happy for your inquiring presence here for the questions asked and the complancency that now has to exit. I love that you can do that. I love your dissatisfaction that makes us see things a bit differently if not posing new questions. Thanks sister, I'm wine(ing) too, a toast of the ruby red to you! Clink!;):):D

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:37 pm 
Posting Freak

By the way, my invisable puppy yaps hi to you. She loves cats and flying fish.:D

[Edited on 12-11-2007 by Shayalana]

Cathedral - CS&N