WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 176 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Post subject: designing sustainable futures
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:05 am 

fluoride in the public drinking water. fluoride was known to be a poison. no proof then, or today, that it enhances health in any way.

therefore, goes right into the 'intentional' basket.

what about this spraying for mosquitoes that goes on in 3rd world countries? I've been in some asian countries and this goes on- they have trucks going through residential neighborhoods pouring out this thick pesticide smoke.

& can you connect the dots between these and subsequent ailments that ppl get, that require expensive medical therapies?

the problem with science is that it takes big dollars to make big research findings, and then those finding are in the hands of those few who put up the dollars.

God designed a predatory universe, for reasons only 'He' knows about. (call it a sport). and in this predatory universe, you will get clades of sentients who are bent on limiting populations of other sentients- and also accruing income from the tightly owned medical & drugs professions.

I'm mostly interested in cases where this depop policy is intentional. I'm convinced in many cases there is too much to be coincidence. fluoride, case in point.

since the media is also tightly owned, you will need other avenues to exchange the info on this. (they won't print your dangerous letter to the editor)

Last edited by oba on Mon Apr 21, 2008 1:26 am, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 1:08 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
cold water, kills most germs...even AIDS...but we put clorine in our water, along with floride...and a host of other chemicals.

[quote][b]"We are quite convinced‚ based on this study‚ that there is an association between cancer and chlorinated water." [/b]
Medical College Of Wisconsin‚ Senior Research Team

The addition of chlorine to our water began in the late 1800s and by 1904 was the standard in water treatment‚ and for the most part remains so today.

We don‘t use chlorine because it‘s the safest or even the most effective means of disinfection‚ we use it because it is the cheapest. In spite of all our technological advances‚ we essentially still pour bleach into our water prior to use. The long-term effects of using chlorinated water have just recently been documented.

It is not uncommon to find more chlorine in tap water than is recommended safe for a swimming pool. A simple chlorine test kit from the local discount department store‚ around 6.00‚ will typically yield surprising results‚ try it!

According to the U.S. Council of Environmental Quality‚ "Cancer risk among people using chlorinated water is as much as 93% higher than among those whose water does not contain chlorine."

There is a lot of well-founded concern about chlorine. When chlorine is added to our water‚ it combines with other natural compounds to form Trihalomethanes (chlorination byproducts)‚ or THMs. These chlorine by-products trigger the production of free radicals in the body‚ causing cell damage‚ and are highly carcinogenic. Chlorine is also suspected to contribute to hardening of the arteries‚ the primary cause of heart disease.

"We are learning the hard way that all the time we thought we were preventing epidemics of one disease‚ we were creating another. Two decades after the start of chlorinating our drinking water the present epidemic of heart trouble and cancer began."
- Dr. Joseph M. Price‚ PhD [/quote]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 1:10 am 

Last edited by oba on Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 11:03 pm 

I think it's highly intentional... maybe not so for depopulation purposes (the number goes up anyhow - no matter what they do), as for control through the "you get sick and you have to pay us".. All the junk they put in the food chain, cannot be adequately explained through the "maximum profit" economic theories.

From an evolutionary standpoint, human has evolved and refined himself as a body and mind. But he's lacking broader awareness of what's going on. It seems that those who do seek/have this awareness and act on it, may produce a better humanity in the long run.

I'm saying "act on it" because many people know the dangers of cell phones, poisoned food/water etc and still live the same life as if nothing changes. If other people stopped the bad habits, maybe they would as well - because they're the kind of people whose opinion and actions is affected by others. Maybe "evolution" (even if technical) wants to filter out sheeples.. Maybe even those who are killed chasing "terrorists" instead of understanding the broader dynamics of "terrorism" are similar sheeples that need filtering out.

But to bring it back to the topic.. James once said "the only real form of pollution is thought pollution". And I have arrived at the conclusion that consciousness is the key to all our problems, long before that one. For example if by blessing a food, you can alter it in such a way as to enhance your health, rather than harm it, it's all in the thought. The process of thought seems to work well with placebos, even without the blessing procedure. A pill which is nothing, improves one's situation.

And perhaps the same effect is true with things we eat, water we drink, enviroments we're in and that we expect them to harm us. If we use a computer, a phone, eat something, drink something, breathe "polluted air" and expect them to harm us, so it will be.

And even if we believe that "ok this thought stuff works, but I guess it's not for cases where serious stuff goes on.. if you eat something really harmfull you go to the hospital regardless".. then it is so, because we have this underlying belief that this is because "thought power is up to that point" and so it manifests. Others who have no such limiting beliefs, can do very "abusive" stuff with their body.

The bottom line is to know what we're up against, but also be carefull what we think. We can use the thought to either reinforce this "pollution" against us, nullify it, or make it beneficial.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:38 am 
Posting Freak

Yes, you are right, of course, there is no way you can avoid breathing poluted air...and even the filtered/spring water has microbes in it...and you would have to live like Howard Hughes or in outer space to avoid it all...but I have a hard time believing these alterations are improving the species...

I don't reject any of these things...just moderate the consumption of "un-natural" things...maybe it's ego, but I think the HI is perfect already .

being aware, though, and avoiding the traps, will keep you out of the medical comunities grasp...in fact you can avoid most of the GMs traps and hierarchal systems...just by being aware of their self promoting/serving/centered intent to make you their slave...or dead ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:21 am 

example, could be the swing from the hectic workaday world (8 hrs/day, 5 days/wk) (the treadmill, the grind etc ..) to say, being on dole and doing nothing. neither of these is the answer, but it has to be somewhere in the middle.

actually I like the dole idea a lot.

I'd choose a workday of 3 or 4 hrs a day. (3 preferably) would be ideal. that would leave, besides the needed 8 or 9 hrs for sleep, around 12 hrs for other 'work' ie- needed pursuits by which someone could begin to actualize themself.

I guess ultimately we do choose what we do. even though we can claim 'victimization'. we have to let go of the scripts that don't work, then, and reinvent ourself into something that does work out. and it is largely our own choosing (although at the beginning stages this does take some willpower) ..

vote demopublican, that is an order from your friendly media.

Last edited by oba on Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:34 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:39 am 

not to say being on dole is not interesting.

it does take work to be on it. at one time, in certain places, the only obligation (after you were registered) was to fill out a form, once a month, to say that you were still in need of dole...

AND you marked that you were looking for work. (or not) .. now if you said you were looking, that would be a lie (assuming you were not looking for full time or regular work) so that is karmic work in a sense.

(you eventually have to pay those lies back, somehow, sometime ...)

but clearly nothing beats dole. they have made the regs a lot tougher in rcent yrs, in some places.

but it would be interesting to find a website that details where it is possible to collect dole, and be legal about it. you'd probably have to change citizenship in many cases.

dole represents in many ways an idyllic habitation.

Quote:
The most famous myth about welfare may be the one begun by Ronald Reagan on the 1976 campaign trail: the story of a woman from Chicago's South Side who was arrested for welfare fraud. "She has 80 names, 30 addresses, 12 Social Security cards and is collecting veteran's benefits on four non-existing deceased husbands. And she is collecting Social Security on her cards. She's got Medicaid, getting food stamps, and she is collecting welfare under each of her names." Many investigative reporters tried to track down this "Welfare Queen". She didn't exist. David Zucchino, a Pulitzer Prize-winning reporter, spent a year with two welfare mothers in Philadelphia and wrote a book comparing the image to the reality in The Myth of the Welfare Queen. (reprinted in 1999)

Last edited by oba on Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:36 am, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:43 am 

[quote][i]Originally posted by starduster[/i]but I have a hard time believing these alterations are improving the species...[/quote]

It's in our DNA to evolve and adapt. From micro-organisms (that have become immune to antivirals), to insects (spray-resisent), to humans (some africans are said to be displaying AIDS immunity). Needless to say, that this fitlering throws out a huge percentage that failed to adapt.

[Edited on 21-11-2006 by Alex]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 2:44 pm 
Posting Freak

while adaptation may be a plus... why is it necessary to adapt to "additives" that serve no purpose in our food source?

[b]Milk, rBST, & Monsanto's Rats - We're Drinking What?[/b]
By Martha Rosenberg
CounterPunch.org
11-19-6

Look at photos of the gigantic udders on rBST treated dairy cows and it's not hard to imagine the artificial hormone's role in increasing U.S. rates of breast and prostate cancer, precocious puberty and obesity.

But U.S. milk producers and agricultural officials continue to say Monsanto's Posilac, which has been used unlabeled in much of the U.S. public milk supply since 1994, is safe. [1]

Even as they jump all over each other to ban it.

Last year, Oregon's Tillamook County Creamery Association, the nation's second largest maker of chunk cheese, renounced rBST. [2]

This year, Dean Foods and H.P. Hood, New England's two largest milk processors, Arizona's Shamrock Farms and Northwestern Dairy Association's Darigold did. [3, 4]

And Dean Foods in Texas and Prairie Farms Dairy in Carlinville, IL, are leaning in that direction. [5]

Even Vermont Agriculture Secretary Steve Kerr has come out against rBST as his state moves toward zero tolerance. [6]

Created by combining cow DNA with E coli, (yes, that E coli) Monsanto's recombinant bovine somatotropin, rBST, designed to make cows produce more milk, was one of the first genetically modified substances approved for U.S. consumption by the FDA in 1993.

But its Frankenfood roots, hormonal actions, unlabeled status and expediency approach to agriculture--squeezing more profit out of each animal "unit"-- earned it the ire of farmers, consumer groups, environmental organizations and animal advocates. Even Mario Cuomo declaimed it when he was New York Governor. [7]

To this day rBST remains banned in Canada, Japan, the EU, Australia, New Zealand and all but 19, mostly nonindustrialized, countries though Monsanto says that's because of "an oversupply of dairy products" not safety concerns. [8]

In fact the more you learn about rBST, the more you wonder why anyone would think it is safe.

Take the unpublished rat study Monsanto supplied to the FDA for drug approval. Monsanto claimed no rats absorbed rBST in their blood stream--hence there was no need for long term toxicity studies--but Canadian scientists who obtained the study discovered that 20% to 30% of the rats did absorb rBST with biggest concentrations in (you guess it) the prostate. There were also thyroid cysts. [9]

This inspired Vermont Senators Patrick Leahy and James Jeffords to ask the U.S. Health and Human Services Department to formally investigate the FDA's approval of rBST in 1998. [9] Especially since the FDA employee in charge of labeling guidelines for rBST, Michael R. Taylor, had been a Monsanto vice president. And the FDA researcher charged with evaluating rBST levels in milk had done the same work at Monsanto. [10]

And how about IGF-1, insulin-like growth factor-1, the rBST byproduct that's associated with breast, prostate and colon cancer and may be in the milk? [11]

"IGF-1 is [a] naturally occurring human hormone commonly measured in our saliva," writes Trent Loos, columnist for the Agribusiness weekly Feedstuffs on the rBST supporting web site <http://www.igf-1-and-milk.com/>www.igf-1-and-milk.com. "Every person who has ever been diagnosed with cancer has also had saliva. Does that mean that saliva causes cancer? NO. Furthermore, if parents are worried about the impact of milk consumption on their kids, are they keeping the kids locked away from the sun? Malignant melanoma [is] the most serious form of skin cancer." Reassured? Me, too.

Then there's the mastitis.

Occurrences of mastitis--udder infections--and lameness are so increased under rBST, a Canadian Veterinary Medical Association panel's report found, "Treated cows were at higher risk of being culled," and rBST was banned. [10]

John Shumway, a Lowville, New York dairy farmer told an Albany newspaper he had to cull a quarter of his cows after using rBST for eight weeks. [12]

And "cull chronically-infected cows," is actually one of the "general recommendations" Monsanto offers for mastitis management on its web site.

Not only does mastitis introduce antibiotic residues in milk and encourage antibiotic resistance, it has contributed to the wave of dairy downers seen in slaughterhouses in the last decade, food activists say. [13]

Some even claim the hopped up metabolic needs of rBST cows are what induced dairymen to feed downer cows to live ones in the macabre practice that transmitted mad cow disease.

As anti-rBST sentiment builds in the U.S. and the public says, "We're drinking WHAT?" Monsanto executives contend that the new rBST-free milk offerings are a marketing ploy.

They know a little about marketing ploys.

Martha Rosenberg is a Staff Cartoonist at the Evanston Roundtable. Her work has appeared in the Chicago Tribune, LA Times, San Francisco Chronicle, Boston Globe, Providence Journal. Arizona Republic, New Orleans Times-Picayune and other newspapers. She can be reached at: mrosenberg@evmark.org

Comment
Lorie Kramer

Dear Jeff,

In reading Martha Rosenberg's article regarding Monsanto and rBST, I was reminded of Monsanto's war against Oakhurst Dairy three years ago because the company wanted to label their milk products with a pledge that said, "Our Farmers' Pledge: No Artificial Growth Hormones."

http://www.organicconsumers.org/rbgh/oakhurst101003.cfm

Monsanto and Oakhurst settled the lawsuit, the company agreed to the label "Our Farmers´ Pledge: No Artificial Growth Hormone Used."

http://www.reclaimdemocracy.org/corpora ... wired.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:21 pm 

Actually my first point was how those who who understand what's going on and evade all the depopulation measures, will get a better position (percentage wise) in a depopulated humanity... The second post was more in line with classic adaptation/evolution.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 5:56 pm 
Posting Freak

http://www.newstarget.com/019366.html

Forget Marajuana, Cherries are the latest "controlled substance"

FDA tyranny and the censorship of cherry health facts (opinion)
Tuesday, May 02, 2006 by: Mike Adams

In the past, I jokingly said that broccoli might someday be banned as soon as the public begins to learn about the potent anti-cancer chemicals found in the vegetable. That’s because, as I jested, the FDA wouldn’t want people treating their own cancer with the anti-cancer medicines found in cruciferous vegetables. But it seems that my joke wasn’t so funny after all, because the FDA is now threatening cherry growers with raids to confiscate their cherries, haul them into court, and put them out of business for doing one simple thing that the FDA cannot stand to allow: The distribution of scientific information describing the health benefits of cherries.
On October 17, 2005, the FDA sent warning letters to 29 companies that market cherries. In these letters, the FDA threatened these companies with legal action and told them they had to remove the scientific information on their websites that described the health benefits of the natural medicines found in cherries, such as the anthocyanins that reduce inflammation for arthritis sufferers. According to the warped FDA logic that now seems to be standard, when cherry growers post scientific information about the health benefits of their cherries, they magically transform their cherries into drugs and therefore, as drugs, they must have FDA approval in order to sell them in the United States.

The FDA says a cherry is a drug
Now, any normal, sane person would look at a cherry and say, “It’s just a cherry.” It’s a natural fruit that people have been eating for as long as anyone can remember. But the FDA, in light of the fact that people are now discovering that cherries are actually good medicine, looks at a cherry and says (paraphrasing), “No, it’s a drug, and you have to have our permission to market it, and if you continue to talk about the health benefits of cherries, we will use our power to put you out of business.”
I’ve often talked about the tyranny of the FDA and its campaign to censor the scientific truth about the healing benefits of natural foods, including cherries and many other items. This event demonstrates perfectly well the sinister nature of the FDA, which clearly intends to restrict the spread of knowledge about cherries and thereby protect the profits of anti-inflammatory drugs that treat joint pain. If Americans knew the true power of cherries to reduce inflammation, you see, the sales of anti-inflammatory drugs might plummet, and the criminal drug pushers who run organized medicine today can't allow that to happen. Hence, censorship and oppression of scientific information are the tactics used to keep the American people ignorant and, therefore, controlled.

Because it's not just cherries that contain powerful medicine, you see. It's blueberries, garlic, cabbage, onions, ginger, turmeric, cinnamon, aloe vera, almonds and a thousand other natural foods and medicinal herbs. If the public understood the true healing power of these foods -- and the powerful medicines they contain -- conventional medicine and all its drug-pushing participants would suddenly be irrelevant and bankrupt.

That's what the drug pushers absolutely cannot allow to happen, and that's why the American people must be kept ignorant at all costs, even if it means engaging in book burning, armed raids on alternative medicine clinics, and jackbooted censorship of simple truths that might empower people to take charge of their own health. It is the most insidious use of power by any federal agency because its aim is ignorance, not education. It seeks to isolate people from information that might save them in order to control them, and it is the same tactic used by every evil regime in world history, including Nazi Germany. It also makes the FDA the single greatest threat to the health and safety of the American people, far outweighing the threat of terrorism in terms of the number of people harmed or killed. (See "Statistics prove prescription drugs are 16,400% more deadly than terrorists")

So I’m just curious; are cherry growers who distribute scientific information now going to be arrested as cherry traffickers? Will people start smuggling cherries across borders so that their customers can benefit from the healing effects of these natural foods? Will the FDA raid cherry orchards with guns drawn like it did Dr. Jonathan Wright’s clinic in Seattle many years ago? Will cherry growers be arrested and tried on crimes of making health claims or illegally marketing unapproved drugs?

These things were once thought of as being ridiculous. The very idea that a natural food could be outlawed was once considered a joke. Now it is one step closer to reality as this tyrannical organization, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, is censoring scientific information on the health benefits of cherries and using its power to threaten cherry growers into silence.

More nonsense from the FDA
Amazingly, the FDA doesn’t claim to disagree with the scientific information about cherries. Instead, it says that cherries “have not been recognized as safe and effective when used as labeled.” And as the Life Extension Foundation explains, the FDA’s interpretation of the law means that cherry growers are “engaged in criminal conduct by relaying findings that have been published in peer reviewed scientific journals.”
So now publishing information makes you a criminal even if that information is scientifically sound and widely known to be absolutely true. If this isn't a blatant violation of the First Amendment, I don't know what is. Where's the Electronic Freedom Foundation on this issue? Isn't this a clear case where the tyranny of the FDA should be openly challenged by champions of Free Speech?

Cherries are now, according to the FDA, not recognized as safe and effective when used "as labeled." I’m just curious, what does the label of cherries say about using it? Does it say, “Eat me?” Because that's what we should all be saying to the FDA right now, as it is an agency immersed in such absolute nonsense that even fools can see the emperor has no clothes. To say a cherry is a drug and then threaten cherry growers with drug crimes is something ripped right out of the pages of 1984 and its Ministry of Truth. (See Wikipedia to learn more.)

In terms of genuine authority, the FDA is nothing short of an utter joke and an embarrassment to the American people. Unfortunately, it still has power, and it is exploiting that power to threaten cherry growers with criminal prosecution for doing what people have done for countless generations on this earth, which is to grow their own fruits and eat those fruits while enjoying their many benefits.

Do not tolerate unjust authority
Gandhi once initiated the Salt March to Dandi (the "Salt Satyagraha") in defiance of the tyrannical salt taxation rules of the occupying British government, and there he and his followers intentionally violated the law by harvesting salt from the waters. It was a practice that had been carried out for centuries by the people there, and one that provides essential minerals for human health. Gandhi’s defiance may teach us something very important about modern times, and that is that when a law is so unjust as to stand in violation of fundamental human rights, it is not only the right, but the duty of individuals to stand in firm opposition to that law and to challenge whatever authority unjustly imposes that law upon the people.
The FDA operates today much like the occupying British in 20th century India, oppressing the people, outlawing natural traditions like salt harvesting in order to control a monopoly market, silencing dissent, and threatening any organization or individual that challenges its power. The FDA, as it exists today, is an organization of tyranny and injustice that simply has no place in a free society.

That’s why I believe it is time for growers of cherries, fruits, vegetables and other healing foods to take a stand against the FDA. Stand firm against oppression and censorship, and stand up for your right to tell the truth about the healing benefits of your natural products. The FDA’s reclassification of cherry growers as criminals is a violation of every system of law and ethics that we’ve known on this planet. It is a violation of natural law, it is a violation of God’s law, and it is a violation of basic human rights, which include the right to grow and eat food and share that food with your neighbors along with information about what those foods can do to nourish them.

The FDA would like to imagine that it is the ultimate authority over all things health related and that only it can approve what words we might use to describe the fruits and vegetables we share with our neighbors. And as such, the FDA is an entity of ignorance and evil that actually seeks to de-educate the American people, and the day of outing the criminals who currently operate the FDA is long overdue. This is an agency whose decision makers need to be immediately arrested and tried for their crimes against humanity. It is an agency that demands wholesale reform from top to bottom and that must eliminate its obvious conflicts of interest and its desire to protect the pharmaceutical industry. It must be reformed with a new mission that it should have been following all along: To protect the health of the people it is supposed to serve.

End the tyranny of the FDA
If you're an American voter, one of the best ways to protect your health freedom, which is clearly under assault by the Food and Drug Administration as well as other disease-promoting interest groups, is to support the Health Freedom Protection Act (HR4282). It is a bill that will allow organizations like cherry growers to tell the truth about their products, as long as that truth is based on sound science. It would allow cherry growers, for example, to reference the published scientific studies that report on the healing benefits of the phytochemicals found in cherries.
It is a shame that in this country we even need such a bill, but we do need it, because the level of censorship, oppression, and tyranny now practiced by the FDA has reached its apex, and we must fight back with legislation that ends the tyranny of the Food and Drug Administration and reinforces our right to access information that can help us live happier, healthier and longer lives. Support the Health Freedom Protection Act (HR4282) by writing your representatives in Congress and voicing your opinion. Also visit the Life Extension Foundation, publishers of Life Extension Magazine, which contributed to this report.

Finally, refuse to live as a slave of conventional medicine and the FDA for another day. Demand health freedom and settle for nothing less than the ending of this age of medical tyranny that seeks to turn us all -- you, your parents, your children and preschoolers -- into ignorant, drug-induced consumers who will never know true freedom, nor true health. Perhaps the greatest legacy that we can pass on to our children is the ending of this medical McCarthyism and the unfolding of a new golden age of health freedom. Stay active and informed, and do not let ignorance and oppression prevail.

Action items
If you know a cherry grower or cherry marketing company, forward this article to them.
If you are a cherry grower or marketing company, link to this article.

If you'd like to take a stand against the FDA and challenge this censorship, Truth Publishing will gladly provide global coverage to your story through articles, phone interviews and even video interviews distributed to over half a million readers around the world. If you're fed up with FDA oppression, and you'd like to take part in a David vs. Goliath free speech battle that could prove pivotal to the ending of FDA tyranny, contact us through our feedback form. Anonymity is 100% assured. We won't share details about your story without your permission.

###

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 9:10 pm 

..The fear of possible loss of potential money, by the consequential effects, resulting from individual action, indirectly terrorizes those whom make money from certain environmental situations/conditions/circumstances/economic relations/monopolies, as well as generational forgetfulness. To interrupt the natural flow of understanding as well as blocking the obtainment of heretofore common objects, or substances, is done out of ignorance. On the one hand, some would say your an idiot for not protecting your 'means of survival', your source of money. And on the other hand, some would say your an even bigger idiot, or rather, an ignorant fool, for not realizing that the accumulated effects of your 'secure'ing the source of money/income, are destroying the very foundation that gave rise to that source in the first place.

..The basis for this type of behavior, stems from fear, as well as a lack of imagination. The creative attributes of people in positions that skim the cream off of others, is very suppressed. They cannot see any other way to 'make' a living. As if that were what life was about. But, you must have patience with them, because they are only operating off of the percepts given to them, and supported, in their surroundings. Horses were given blinders for what reason?

..The creative attributes also play an important part in pattern recognition, which if suppressed could keep you from seeing where you are headed. Is visualization able to work if you don't let go? Can analysis do anything without synthesis?

..When one starts to fear, it can become contagious. If one starts to monopolize the market, they are monopolizing the exchanges between the parts of life, which is to subdivide, and therefore to limit movement. This causes ridgidity in the body of the whole organism. Lack of movement in an organism stagnates flow. Lack of flow accumulates energy that will cause dis-ease. Decay results. Death follows.

In the act of monopolizing, out of fear of 'survival', to avoid poverty, starvation, or death, one brings it that much closer.

[Edited on 22-12-2006 by MuStang]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 10:13 pm 

Did you know there is anti-freeze in vaccines ? Talk about supressing the imagination , what better way than with environmental toxins ? But why ? Profit ? Control ? Slow death ...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:53 pm 

..suppression begets suppression..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 11:46 am 
 YIM  Profile

[quote][i]Originally posted by Alex[/i]
Actually my first point was how those who who understand what's going on and evade all the depopulation measures, will get a better position (percentage wise) in a depopulated humanity... The second post was more in line with classic adaptation/evolution. [/quote]

Alex,
Thanks for your posts. I wanted to mention that Drunvalo has a video seminar out from 1999 that mentions children who exhibit mutatation of extra codons, which were found when doctors were trying to find out why these children were immune to aids and other viruses.

I also came to the conclusion that what I think about what I am consuming or breathing has more to do with whether it is toxic or not. I participate in a mass consciousness that 'knows' certain things are harmful, but I tend to recover more quickly than 'normal' if I encounter something toxic because I decide that I do not want this experience anymore. I decided when I was a child that I would/could not drink alcohol, already thinking about genetics and my observations of my ancestors' behaviours. When I was 18 and joined the army there was a lot of pressure to drink and by caving in to that pressure a few times I proved to myself that I have some kind of predisposition that causes immediate, extreme discomfort from one sip of alcohol (I read a description of my response later in an article stating why there are very few japanese alcoholics). So, I do not comsume alcohol and am happy about it.

I grew up in the desert and now live in a humid part of Texas. Lately I have had some ailments that I attribute to the humidity, and wanting to move back to the desert. Reading your posts reminded me that I have more control over that than I am acknowleding. I can either find a way to move back to the desert or heal my ailments. Another thing I set my mind to very young was that doctors are mind numbed zombies and quacks so guess what, even now at age 50 it is rare for me to be satisfied with a visit to an alopathic doctor. They can't help me because I can't accept that they know enough to help. :P So, I avoid them even though I have good health insurance. I wish I could give that health insurance to my friends who don't have it and think they need it.

So, I have proof for myself that my state of mind has more to do with my health than what I eat and breathe, but it is not proof for anyone else because I don't always stay vigilant with my thinking and change the thought patterns that do not serve me. I have done a lot of work on those thought patterns in the last 20 years but it is still easy for me to participate in the mass programming (usually with loud resistance, which energetically has a similar or more drastic result as passively agreeing).

Sorry the post is so long. I guess I feel like chatting.

Thanks.
JahaRa

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 4:06 am 

interesting to speculate on the weak points in the social grid.
already mentioned are vulnerabilities in the commercial food chain.
how about the internet? being run via fibre optic cables, it might be suceptible to attack via light distortion. I don't know how the global communication network is secure in terms of its light cables. (many of which are undersea)
scalar electromagnetic pulses have been cited as a possible causes of power blackouts (electric grid network).

there are inherent vulnerabilites in the system. how & when these get exposed is probably a matter of time.
(but thank Tao that the HSD is looking for terrorists) :)

that leads to the inevitable question - what exactly is being farmed on this ... eh ... 'edenic farm' ...

Last edited by oba on Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:44 am 
 YIM  Profile

Well, during world war 2 everyone was encouraged to have some kind of 'victory garden'. It is something that the magazine Mother Earth News encourages as well, with articles of how to do apartment (indoor) gardens. It would be a way to be ok if there is a breakdown in the commercial food chain. Others encourage keeping a 2 year supply of food (Mormans & survivalists), which can be problematic for city dwellers as there is usually no storage in small apartments. Most people wouldn't know how to grow a good garden now days, but even in the 70's it was normal for everyone to have one. Of course I grew up in a small city where everyone had a yard, there were few apartments, lots of duplexes with tiny yards.

I think that you have to do what you need to to feel comfortable and safe and if the food is a worry then you find a way to have a garden that is in your control, or if it's the water, you filter it until you feel safe, etc.

As for the internet, what are the vulnerabilities, besides power grids going down and cables being cut. Now days most communication is through satelite so if cables are cut things can be re-routed to other paths. I read a science fiction story once about how some entity was killing people with the computer - putting subliminal messages that told people to kill themselves. One man figured out why all his neighbors were killing themselves and pulled out all the wires and plumbing in his house. he had determined that the entity could use any metal to transport the message. Now days the newer houses do not have copper pipes, but most of us have silver and gold in our teeth. Ha!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:52 am 

I'd think fiber optic cables are relatively safe. The best point to control info would be the 2 end-stations that terminate the cable connection.

Post subject: License to Pill
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 6:13 pm 

Funny but serious flash video on this topic.

http://www.cafeoflifepikespeak.com/Vide ... 20Pill.swf

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:31 pm 
 YIM  Profile

Thanks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:18 pm 

Fear not for I am with thee ... Its all about a special kind of trust that runs way deeper than things of this world . There is still a strong influence of the genetic mind that imbeds survival mode in our thoughts & instincts . Its fun stepping out & looking in & knowing that there is much much more . :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 2:11 pm 
Posting Freak

Sherlock Holmes of the Frankenfood world here:

http://www.cloakanddagger.de/shows/_arc ... report.htm

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:32 pm 
Posting Freak

http://www.drcarley.com/index.html

[img]http://www.drcarley.com/images_misc/index.1.jpg[/img]

On June 13, 2006, Dr. Carley offered a $10,000 reward to any member of the American Academy of Pediatrics who would come on internet radio and refute the documents on this website via the following e-mail:

------------------------------------------------------------
Comments sent via PEDIATRICS Feedback Page
NAME: Rebecca Carley, MD
E-MAIL: drcarley@ drcarley.com
IP ADDRESS: 67.79.255.107
HOSTNAME: rrcs-67-79-255-107.se.biz.com
PREVIOUS PAGE: http://pediatrics.aappublications.org/c ... 17/6/e1202
BROWSER: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050915 Firefox/1.0.7
PROMOTIONAL USE: Granted
COMMENTS:
I hereby offer a reward of $10,000 to any of your members who will come on my internet radio broadcast
and successfully refute my documents posted at http://www.drcarley.com. The listeners will determine who is telling the truth.

In Service to the TRUTH, I AM,
Rebecca Carley, MD
Court qualified expert in VIDS (vaccine induced diseases)

The following response was received, stating they would reply within 3 business days (i.e., by June 16, 2006):

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tuesday, June 13, 2006 7:58 PM
To: MD Rebecca Carley
Subject: <AUTO> 'AAP=040-175' Inoculations; the true weapons of Mass Destruction (Pediatrics Feedback Form)

Thank you for contacting the American Academy of Pediatrics. Your e-mail has been received and is assigned interaction ID 40175. Our goal is to respond to your e-mail within one to three business days. Our business hours are Monday - Friday, 7:00am - 5:30pm Central Time.

Regards,

American Academy of Pediatrics
Customer Service Center

NO REPLY HAS BEEN RECEIVED, AS THEY CANNOT REFUTE THE INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE PROVING THAT INOCULATIONS ARE CAUSING THE CORRUPTION OF THE IMMUNE SYSTEM LEADING TO ALL AUTOIMMUNE DISEASE AND CANCER IN PEOPLE AND PETS.

THE OFFER STANDS FOR ANY VACCINE PROMOTER
READING THIS WEBSITE...
http://www.cdc.gov/od/ophr/cdcra/comments.htm

INOCULATIONS: THE TRUE WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION

CAUSING VIDS (VACCINE INDUCED DISEASES)

(AN EPIDEMIC OF GENOCIDE)

by Rebecca Carley, M.D.

Court Qualified Expert in VIDS and Legal Abuse Syndrome

Amended July 4, 2006

PDF - download < right click and "save-as" to your Hard Drive
[ note: PDF file is being updated, please check back 8/15/2006]

“One basic truth can be used as a foundation for a mountain of lies, and if we dig down deep enough in the mountain of lies, and bring out that truth, to set it on top of the mountain of lies; the entire mountain of lies will crumble under the weight of that one truth. And there is nothing more devastating to a structure of lies than the revelation of the truth upon which the structure of lies was built, because the shock waves of the revelation of the truth reverberate, and continue to reverberate throughout the Earth for generations to follow, awakening even those people who had no desire to be awakened to the truth.” (by Delamar Duvaris as written in the preface of “Behold the Pale Horse” by William Cooper).

The basic truth that served as the foundation for the mountain of lies known as vaccinations was the observation that mammals which recover from infection with microorganisms acquire natural immunity from further infections. Whenever cytotoxic T cells (the little Pac man cells which devour and neutralize viruses, bacteria, and cancer cells, thus conferring cellular immunity and are also responsible for allograft rejection) and B cells (antibody producing cells which confer humoral immunity by circulating in the body’s fluids or “humors”, primarily serum or lymph) are activated by various substances foreign to the body called antigens, some of the T and B cells become memory cells. Thus, the next time the individual meets up with that same antigen, the immune system can be quickly triggered to demolish it. This is the process known as natural immunity.

This truth gave birth to a beLIEf that if a foreign antigen was injected into an individual, that individual would then become immune to a future infection. This beLIEf, (you see the lie in the middle), was given the name, “vaccinations”. What the promoters of vaccination failed to realize is that secretory IgA (an antibody found predominately in saliva and secretions of the gastrointestinal and respiratory tract mucosa) is the initial normal antibody response to all airborne and ingested pathogens. IgA helps protect against viral infection, agglutinate bacteria, neutralize microbial toxins, and decrease attachment of pathogens to mucosal surfaces. What this author has realized is that bypassing this mucosal aspect of the immune system by directly injecting organisms into the body leads to a corruption in the immune system itself whereby IgA is transmuted into IgE, and/or the B cells are hyperactivated to produce pathologic amounts of self-attacking antibody as well as suppression of cytotoxic T cells (as explained shortly). As a result, the pathogenic viruses or bacteria cannot be eliminated by the immune system and remain in the body, where they cause chronic disease and thus further grow and/or mutate as the individual is exposed to ever more antigens and toxins in the environment. This is especially true with pathogens grouped under the term “stealth adapted”. These are formed when vaccine viruses combine with viruses from tissues used to culture them, or when bacteria lose their cell walls when a person takes antibiotics and transform into “L forms”, leading to a lack of some critical antigens normally recognized by the cellular immune system. Another example is stealth adapted (mutated) cytomegaloviruses which arose from African green monkey (simian) kidney cells when they were used to culture polio virus for live polio virus vaccines. Thus, not only was the vaccinee inoculated with polio, but with the cytomegalovirus as well.

The mechanism by which the immune system is corrupted can best be realized when you understand that the two poles of the immune system (the cellular and humoral mechanisms) have a reciprocal relationship in that when the activity of one pole is increased, the other must decrease. Thus, when one is stimulated, the other is inhibited. Since vaccines activate the B cells to secrete antibody, the cytotoxic (killer) T cells are subsequently suppressed. (In fact, progressive vaccinia (following vaccination with smallpox) occurs in the presence of high titers of circulating antibody to the virus[1] combined with suppressed cytotoxic T cells, leading to spreading of lesions all over the body). This suppression of the cell mediated response is thus a key factor in the development of cancer and life threatening infections. In fact, the “prevention” of a disease via vaccination is, in reality, an inability to expel organisms due to the suppression of the cell-mediated response. Thus, rather than preventing disease, the disease is actually prevented from ever being resolved. The organisms continue circulating through the body, adapting to the hostile environment by transforming into other organisms depending on acidity, toxicity and other changes to the internal terrain of the body as demonstrated by the works of Professor Antoine Béchamp. He established this prior to the development of the “germ theory” of disease by Louis Pasteur. Pasteur’s “germ theory” was a plagiarist’s attempt to reshape the truth from Béchamp into his own “original” premise – the beLIEf that germs are out to “attack” us, thereby causing dis-ease. Thus, treatment of infection with antibiotics as well as “prevention” of disease with vaccines are both just corrupted attempts at cutting off the branches of dis-ease, when the root of the cause is a toxic internal environment combined with nutritional deficiency. However, since Pasteur’s germ theory was conducive to the profits of the burgeoning pharmaceutical cartels that only manage dis-ease, no mention of the work of Professor Béchamp is made in medical school curricula.

To make matters worse than the suppression of cellular immunity which occurs when vaccines are injected, adjuvants (which are substances added to vaccines to enhance the antibody response) can actually lead to serious side effects themselves. Adjuvants include oil emulsions, mineral compounds (which may contain the toxic metal aluminum), bacterial products, liposomes (which allow delayed release of substances), and squalene. The side effects of adjuvants themselves include hyperactivity of B cells leading to pathologic[2] levels of antibody production, as well as allergic reaction to the adjuvants themselves (as demonstrated in Gulf War I soldiers injected with vaccines containing the adjuvant squalene, to which antibodies were found in many soldiers). Note that the pathologically elevated hyperactivity of antibody production caused by adjuvants also results in a distraction from the other antigens that the immune system encounters “naturally”, which must be addressed to maintain health.

In addition to the transmutation of IgA into IgE leading to allergic reactions described shortly, the overall hyperactivity of the humoral (antibody producing) pole of the immune system is, in Dr. Carley ’s opinion, the sole cause of all autoimmune diseases; where the auto-antibodies produced activate functioning T cells to then attack self; and both the activated B & T cells also produce cytokines (which further enhance inflammation and immunological involvement). The only thing which determines which autoimmune disease you develop is which tissues in your body are attacked by auto-antibodies[3]. PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS FINDING HAS NOW BEEN CONFIRMED BY DR. JEFFREY BROWNING, SENIOR DIRECTOR, DEPARTMENT OF IMMUNOBIOLOGY, BIOGEN-IDEC, IN HIS SCIENTIFIC PAPER ENTITLED “B CELLS MOVE TO CENTRE STAGE: NOVEL OPPORTUNITIES FOR AUTOIMMUNE DISEASE TREATMENT” PUBLISHED IN NATURE REVIEWS DRUG DISCOVERY 5, 564-576 (JULY 2006); AVAILABLE ON THE INTERNET AT: http://www.nature.com/nrd/journal/v5/n7 ... 85.html#a1 .

Although Dr. Browning’s research is intended to stimulate the pharma cartels to produce drugs to modulate B cell function in autoimmune disease; this document makes it SELF EVIDENT that the way to stop autoimmune disease from developing in the first place is to stop inoculating people and pets with disease, which is what causes the corruption of the immune system leading to autoimmune disease in the first place! Dr. Browning’s article discusses many of the following autoimmune diseases; in fact, he proves that even “neuropsychiatric disorders” can be produced by autoantibodies to N-methyl-D-aspartate (NMDA) receptors; thus explaining why even clients with “mental disease” respond to the Hippocrates protocol developed by Dr. Carley to detoxify vaccine viruses using homeopathic nosodes.

Thus, the autoimmune disease you develop is determined by which tissues in the body are attacked by autoantibodies. If the inside lining of the gastrointestinal tract (the mucosa) is attacked by auto-antibodies you develop leaky gut syndrome (which leads to food allergies when partially digested food particles are released into the bloodstream, are recognized as antigens foreign to the body, and elicit an antibody response against those food particles that becomes heightened every time that same food is eaten and released into the bloodstream partially digested again). Crohn’s disease and colitis are also caused by auto-antibody attack on the mucosa of the GI tract itself. If the islet (insulin producing) cells of the pancreas are attacked by auto-antibodies, you develop insulin dependent (juvenile) diabetes. If the respiratory mucosa is attacked by auto-antibodies, you develop “leaky lung” syndrome where, just as with leaky gut, antigens recognized as foreign to the body which are inhaled are able to traverse the lining of the respiratory tract, causing the creation of antibodies against those antigens (usually dust, mold, pet or pollen antigens). When these substances are inhaled again, IgE (the pathologic form of IgA created after corruption of the immune system due to inoculation rather than inhalation of disease) acts as a reagin[4] and sensitizes mast and basophil cells, causing release of their histamine and slow reacting substance granules on contact with the allergen to produce constriction of the bronchioles leading to asthma. This process is also responsible for the immediate hypersensitivity reaction known as anaphylaxis, which is a potential side effect noted in the Physician’s Desk Reference for every vaccine; as well as the wheal and flare reaction of the skin known as hives. If the components of the articular surface of the joints are attacked by auto-antibodies, you develop rheumatoid (or juvenile) arthritis. If the skin is compromised on a chronic basis, you develop “leaky skin” syndrome, where contact antigens which could not otherwise traverse the skin lead to skin allergies to contact antigens (a delayed hypersensitivity reaction where inflammation occurs due to release of soluble factors). Additionally, depending on which level of the skin is attacked by auto-antibodies, (i.e., the epidermis or dermis), you develop eczema, psoriasis or scleroderma. If the kidney tissue is attacked by auto-antibodies, you develop one of the many types of nephritis, depending on which component of renal tissue is attacked (for example, with glomerulonephritis, the basement membrane of the glomerular apparatus within the kidney (which filters blood to form urine) is attacked by auto-antibodies, thus allowing protein to escape from the serum into the urine). If you develop auto-antibodies against thyroid gland tissue, you develop Grave’s disease. If you develop auto-antibodies against the tissue of the thymus gland (which is crucial in T cell production and function), you develop myasthenia gravis. If you develop auto-antibodies against the very DNA in the nucleus of all cells, you develop systemic Lupus (thus, the autoimmune potential of DNA vaccines being developed now is self evident; worse yet, DNA components from these vaccines can be incorporated into your DNA, leading to actual genetic changes which could cause extinction of all (vaccinated) life on the Earth, as will be discussed shortly). And on, and on, and on.

The brain and spinal cord can also be attacked with auto-antibodies (which this author refers to as vaccine induced encephalitis), leading to a variety of neurological diseases. The most severe of these, leading to death, are sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS) and most cases of “shaken baby syndrome”. If components of the myelin sheath (the insulating covering of nerve fibers which allows proper nerve conduction) or the actual neurofilaments themselves are attacked by auto-antibodies, the resultant condition is determined solely by the location of the damage done. Such neurological conditions include but are not limited to minimal brain dysfunction, ADD/ADHD, learning disabilities, mental retardation, criminal behavior, the spectrum of pervasive developmental disorders (including autism), multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, Lou Gehrig’s disease, Guillen Barre’, seizure disorders, etc., etc. etc. (Please note that other factors are also sometimes involved, such as: the spirochete which causes Lymes disease, aspartame and mercury in cases of MS; aspartame in seizures; or pesticides in cases of Parkinson’s). Thus, when detoxing to reverse these diseases, these other substances must also be removed to obtain a full recovery. However, the corruption of the immune system caused by the injection of vaccines is a key component in these disease states leading to immune malfunction, and is the reason why an autistic child may also have leaky gut or eczema, etc. Note that myelin production, for the most part, does not begin until after birth. Most myelin is apparently laid down by age 5 years and usually completed by age 10 years, judging by the level of success at various ages in reversing autistic and other neurological VIDS symptoms that this author has observed in hundreds of children by detoxing the viruses with homeopathic nosodes[5], and repairing the immune corruption by simultaneous administration of bovine colostrum (i.e., after 10 years of age, the ability to stop and repair auto-antibody induced damage in the myelin sheath and neurofilaments themselves is dramatically decreased).

In summary, the hyperactivity of the humoral arm of the immune system in autoimmune disease is caused by adjuvants added just for that purpose. However, the damage caused by the autoimmunity itself (i.e., antibody against self) has several mechanisms, including the following:

1. The antigens present in the culture media itself cannot be completely filtered and separated from the organisms cultured thereon. Thus, any antibodies formed against antigens from the culture cells themselves (for example myelin basic protein from chick embryos or the 13 vaccines which now contain aborted human fetal cells) can cross-react to form an autoimmune reaction against the myelin basic protein in your myelin sheath, etc.

2. Molecular mimicry is due to similarity of proteins contained in organisms and mammals. (For example, the measles virus is made up of proteins similar to myelin basic protein; thus, antibodies formed against the measles virus antigens subsequently also cause an auto-antibody attack against myelin basic protein in the myelin sheath due to cross reactivity of these antibodies).

3. Formation of immune complexes occur as antigens and antibodies interlock into clusters which can then become trapped in various tissues, especially the kidneys, lung, skin, joints, or blood vessels. Once trapped, these complexes then set off an inflammatory reaction which lead to further tissue damage.

4. Intentional inclusion of antigens in vaccines to cause formation of antibodies that attack specific hormones or races (for example, experiments done on women of childbearing age in the Philippines and probably other locations where HCG (human chorionic gonadotropin)[6] placed into vaccines given these women resulted in antibodies against the HCG hormone, and subsequent spontaneous abortion thus occurred when the women became pregnant. It is also this author’s hypothesis that the epidemic of vitiligo in people of color (hypo pigmentation of skin caused by auto-antibody attack on melanocytes[7]) is also occurring due to intentional inclusion of melanin in vaccines given to people of color.

Another heinous (and obviously genocidal) creation of the Anti-Hippocratics is the DNA vaccines now being developed. These vaccines contain plasmids, which are closed rings of recombinant DNA that make their way into the nucleus of a cell and instruct the cell to synthesize encoded antigenic proteins[8]. Thus, the very genetic makeup of the individual, plant or animal will be altered to produce a never ending supply of antigens to distract the immune system. These genetic changes will remain as cell division occurs, and will be transmissible to offspring. This is the TRUE “mark of the beast” , and could lead to extinction and/or modification (including behavioral) of any group inoculated.

In addition to the above phenomena which lead to simultaneous depression of cellular immune function and hyperactivity of humoral immune function, vaccines also contain other toxic substances which can cause serious side effects themselves. The following ingredients are actually listed on the CDC website with this introductory statement: “Many things in today’s world, including food and medicines, have chemicals added to them to prevent the growth of germs and reduce spoilage.” Translation: you’re already toxic, so what’s the big deal with adding more poison? This author’s answer to that question is that any immunotoxin can end up being the “straw that breaks the immune system’s back” in that individual, leading to dis-ease. This is where genetics is key; i.e., not that what disease you develop is actually caused by some “gene” in most cases; but rather that your genes determine the strength of your immune system (i.e., how many assaults your immune system can take before it reaches critical mass, and you develop a dis-ease).

Some additional ingredients in vaccines (as listed by the CDC on their website) include antibiotics, aluminum gels, formaldehyde, monosodium glutamate (MSG), egg protein, and sulfites. Thus, we have antibiotics (which you could be allergic to); aluminum (which when combined with silicon deficiency, results in the neurofibrillary tangles seen in Alzheimer’s disease); formaldehyde (a toxic carcinogenic substance used to preserve dead people); MSG ( a potent excitotoxin[9] which, like aspartame, can cause seizures, brain tumors, etc.); egg protein (to which you could have a life threatening anaphylactic reaction); and sulfites (another toxin which we are advised not to consume much of orally, but in vaccines, it is injected directly into the body). Is this not a veritable witch’s brew of chemicals, organisms, and animal parts? What the CDC does NOT list is that 13 vaccines at present (and more are in the works) are actually cultured on aborted human fetal tissues (go to http://www.cogforlife.org for more info). THIS IS CANNIBALISM. Note in this list that they also fail to mention the ethyl-mercury containing preservative thimerosol, which has been the only dangerous substance in vaccines to receive mainstream media attention (albeit most of that being disinformation) after the explosion in the rate of occurrence of autism in the last generation became self-evident proof that vaccines are the causative factor. For, although the scientists working for the medical mafia continue to use statistics to twist and spin their data to make us beLIEve that vaccines are not the cause, too many thousands of parents have watched their children enter the downward spiral into autism after their children received the vaccine which was the straw that broke the back of their child’s immune system. No matter what the “white coats” tell these parents, they know the truth!

Mercury (also in dental amalgam fillings) is a highly toxic heavy metal, has been documented to cause cancer, and can be absorbed through the digestive track, skin, and respiratory track. Mercury is 1,000 times more toxic than lead, and is second only to uranium as the most toxic metal. If children receive all recommended vaccines, they will receive many times the “allowable safe limit” for mercury in the first two years of life (as if there is such a thing as a “safe” amount of a toxic poison). Yet, even after Congressional hearings instigated by Congressman Dan Burton (whose own grandchild became autistic after receiving vaccines) resulted in the FDA requesting (not ordering) vaccine manufacturers to remove this toxic heavy metal from their products, mercury is still present in many vaccines.

Although the symptoms of mercury poisoning have been described as identical to the symptoms of autism, it should be noted that most children who descend into the hellish state known as autism do so after the MMR vaccine. The MMR vaccine is one of the few vaccines that do not contain mercury; in fact, it has NEVER contained mercury. Thus, it is self-evident that the removal of mercury will not make vaccines “safe”. (This is why the mercury is the only thing being addressed at all; because when the people reading this paper realize that the very mechanism by which vaccines corrupt the immune system means that NO vaccine is safe and effective; there will be an evolution of consciousness where the structure of lies telling us vaccines are safe and effective disintegrates.)

The good news is that these VIDS can be reversed using natural remedies (especially homeopathy) contained in the Hippocrates Protocol (http://www.drcarley.com). This “surgical strike” detoxification approach which has the potential to reverse ALL of the aforementioned conditions under the VIDS umbrella as long as detoxification is started early enough will be the one truth put on top of the mountain of lies (that vaccines are safe and effective) that will cause the entire mountain of vaccine lies to crumble. Thus, the vaccine-induced holocaust (where instead of people being put in concentration camps, the concentration camps are being put into the people) will finally be put to an end. In this author’s opinion, it will be the reversal of VIDS (especially autism) in children and reversal of Gulf War Syndrome in the vaccine damaged soldiers and vets of the American Gulf War Veterans Association (http://www.agwva.org) led by Peter Kawaja which will stop this holocaust on humanity caused by vaccines, since the reversal of dis-ease subsequent to detoxification of the vaccines makes it self-evident that the vaccines caused the problem.

Unfortunately, we can no longer pretend that this epidemic of VIDS is merely a “mistake” made by well intentioned, albeit misguided mad scientists. Because it’s even worse than the above, folks…we are talking TREASON and CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY, PETS, and even PLANTS, (which are also being genetically modified to create vaccines). The evidence for this is as follows:

As concern for population growth started to grow and the final plans to bring in the New World Order were put in place, this lie called vaccines was transformed into pure evil, as it was realized that such delivery systems could be used to intentionally cause disease, which is now being done under the US Code, Title 50, Chapter 32, § 1520 and 1524. You can read it for yourself at your local library.

This law has been in place since the 1960's, and it was last modified in April of 2000. The only stipulation made for experimentation on human subjects is that local civilian officials be notified 30 days before the experiment is started. Section 1524 adds that the Secretary of Defense may enter into agreements with the Secretary of Health and Human Services to provide support for vaccination programs through use of excess peacetime biological weapons (i.e., weapons of mass destruction). In April 2000, § 1520 (a) was passed to put alleged restrictions on the use of human subjects for testing of chemical or biological agents after a caller on C Span mentioned this law in 1999, which revealed this treasonous law to a huge audience of listeners (including this author, who has been including it in lectures and written materials since that call came into “Washington Journal”). However, the exceptions written to Title 50, chapter 32 under § 1520 subsection (b) in the 2000 law passed by our aiders and abettors of treason in Congress not only loophole back in a test carried out for "any peaceful purpose that is related to a medical, therapeutic, pharmaceutical, agricultural, industrial, or research activity"; but add that such biological and chemical warfare agents can now be also used for any law enforcement purpose, including "any purpose related to riot control” (just in case those C Span listeners should actually get off the couch at the horror of what the traitors in Washington, D.C. are doing to God’s people). Subsection (c) of this law now mandates that “informed consent” be required. In reality, not a single vaccine has ever been tested for its long term side effects (including carcinogenic potential). Additionally, the intentional introduction into vaccines of stealth viruses, (including man-made viruses that cause cancer, mycoplasma and the HIV virus), antigens which target certain races, and silicon and/or DNA chips in the future makes it self evident that informed consent is impossible, as it would initiate impeachment proceedings and war crimes trials against every “public servant” involved in perpetrating these crimes against the American people, in violation of the Nuremberg Code (which was written after the end of WW II to prevent the barbaric experiments that occurred in the Nazi concentration camps) . What most people don’t know is that the top level mad scientists from Nazi Germany were actually brought to the United States after the war through “Operation Paperclip”, and have been continuing their work to this day in places like Brookhaven labs, Cold Spring Harbor and Plum Island in this author’s backyard on Long Island. In 1969 the U.S. military/CIA and Rockefeller directed National Academy of Sciences-National Research Council (NAS-NRC) announced that a research program to explore the feasibility of "creating a new infective microorganism..[HIV]..which would be refractory to the immunological and therapeutic processes upon which we depend to maintain our relative freedom from infectious disease" could be completed at a total cost of $10 million. Yes, this is what your tax dollars are going towards, folks. But hang on to your hat, because it only gets worse.

Dr. James R. Shannon, former director of the National Institute of Health reported in December, 2003 that “the only safe vaccine is one that is never used”. However, the reverberating truth, “the shot heard round the world” which will lead to the evolution of consciousness necessary to stop the holocaust against humanity known as vaccinations, will be that not only are vaccinations not safe or effective, but that they are actually weapons of mass destruction being perpetrated upon humanity in the name of health, for the purpose of genocide and to bring in the New World Order. Part 2 of the genocidal plan could drop anytime with activation of the Model State Health Emergency Powers Act whenever the next fabricated terrorist attack using biological agents occurs. The “bird flu” is apparently going to be used as an excuse to inoculate the masses soon, as predictions of a pandemic are being made by the media almost every day. Little do people know that the 1918 Flu pandemic was actually caused by inoculations given to soldiers in WW 1, as reported on p. 28 of the book Vaccination the Silent Killer by Ida Honorof & E. McBean.

The Congressional traitors in Washington posing as public “servants” are doing all they can to pass “Codex” legislation which will make the natural remedies and supplements used in the Hippocrates Protocol developed by this author to reverse all dis-eases only available by prescription. So, you didn’t hear about that on your local news station either? Please go to the site of John Hamill of the International Alliance for Health Freedom (who reversed his schizophrenia symptoms with these natural supplements and has dedicated his life to stopping Codex from passing) at http://www.iahf.com .

The most heinous, bone chilling and evil piece of this puzzle has been revealed to the world by an American hero named Habib Peter Kawaja, who worked in the late 1980’s as a security and counter terrorism expert for the United States government (a service for which he has been rewarded with the murder of his wife, torching of his home, issuance of a War Powers Act search warrant to (they thought) confiscate all his evidence, illegal IRS liens on all subsequent income, and multiple attempts on his own life, all funded by YOUR tax dollars). Please go to http://www.agwva.org/mission.htm and read some of the 34 counts that Mr. Kawaja brought against the domestic traitors to America (in both their individual and governmental capacities) in a federal lawsuit in which the perpetrators, again, used your tax dollars to hire themselves attorneys from the Department of “Justice” whose defense of their war criminal clients was that they are “immune, under color of law[10]”. (You can listen to Mr. Kawaja on one of his multiple internet radio shows, including “What’s Ailing America?” which he co-hosts with this author at http://www.againstthegrain.info ).

Wake up, America-it's getting very late….it is time for the mountain of lies to crumble. Please spread the world to everyone you know….we will make it happen! The time to stop chopping at branches and get to the root of this evil is now ! Refer everyone you know to http://www.againstthegrain.info, where Habib Peter Kawaja, as prosecutor for the people, and this author will commence trials on the internet against the traitors of America for their crimes against humanity. These traitors include William Atkinson, MD, MPH of the National Immunization Program at the CDC. On December 9, 2004, Dr. Atkinson informed a NYS Department of Health minion that a child to whom this author had given a medical exemption from further inoculation “should be vaccinated unless he has an anaphylactic allergy to hepatitis B vaccine” as there is “no such syndrome [as VIDS]”. Yet, in a document published by the CDC on May 4, 2000 (# 99-6194) entitled “Vaccine Information Statements; What You Need to Know”, on page 9 the following is printed under the heading “The Law (Recording Patient Information and Reporting Adverse Events): 42 U.S.C. § 300aa-25. Recording and Reporting of Information, (b) Reporting (2) “A report under paragraph (1) respecting a vaccine shall include the time periods after the administration of such vaccine within which vaccine-related illnesses, disabilities, injuries, or conditions the symptoms and manifestations of such illnesses, disabilities, injuries, or conditions, or DEATHS occur, and the manufacturer and lot number of the vaccine.” Thus, while Dr. Atkinson informed this author on January 8, 2005 that “having a judge in the Bronx Family Court “qualify” you as an “expert witness” neither makes you an expert, nor proves the existence of so called “vaccine induced disease syndrome”; the CDC’s own documents refer to the federal mandate for such to be reported to the secretary. Dr. Atkinson, who received a copy of the draft of this paper on 12/30/04, has not offered a single rebuttal to the mechanism whereby the mechanism of VIDS is explained in this paper. Ergo, this author hereby formally charges Dr. Atkinson and his co-conspirators in the CDC with the following counts, including but not limited to:

01.) False statements within a Government Agency, Title 18 USC § 35.1001.

02.) WAR CRIMES - crimes when death occurs, Title 18 USC § 34.

03.) Concealment, removal - Title 18 USC § 2071.

04.) Aiding and Abetting, Title 18 USC § 3.

05.) Obstruction of Justice, Title 18 USC § 1505 / USC § 2 (26).

06.) Defrauding America, Title 18, USC § 1101 (25).

These charges also surround covert counter-terrorism activities in a lawsuit (go to http://www.agwva.org/mission.htm) brought by Peter Kawaja and the International Security Group, Inc., (1994) as Plaintiffs v. various [named] Agents (agencies/US attorneys etc) of the U.S. Government and 100 John Does (Bush Administration), and will also be submitted to the People of the United States and the World in the aforementioned internet trials. The charges laid in Kawaja's suit have never been refuted by the accused. Instead, the United States Government made a determination to appoint the US Attorney's Office to represent the Defendants, thereby admitting to the criminalities (and guilt). This decision to appoint "government" attorneys and the U.S. Attorney's Office to represent the Defendants was made after an initial response to the Plaintiff (Kawaja) filing Suit, and places these individuals, sworn to uphold the Constitution of the United States and defend against terrorists (whether foreign or domestic) into the defendant’s box as well.

If the People lead, the “leaders” will follow…and we have found a true leader in Habib Peter Kawaja. SILENCE IS CONSENT. If you do nothing, before long highly trained Special Operations commandos with state of the art weaponry will be used in the U.S. to “execute quarantine and certain health laws”, including the Model State Health Emergency Powers Act passed in all states where, following another domestically perpetrated biological scare (such as the anthrax mailings to the Congress), a solution in the form of a vaccine will be offered only to those who will accept the national ID chip being injected into them. All others will be considered a danger and threat to society, hunted down, and imprisoned in concentration camps already built or be killed. Americans will welcome this solution, and turn in their neighbors or friends in order to survive themselves. This was all predicted by Peter Kawaja in 1994 when he wrote “The Saddest Chapter of America’s History”. If you are not part of the solution, therefore, you are part of the problem. Please do all you can (including telling others about the internet trial and donating whatever you can at http://www.agwva.org) to make this happen. It is now in your hands, People of the United States of America.

Respectfully submitted by Rebecca Carley, MD

http://www.drcarley.com

(The author wishes to thank Mr. Chris Barr, a fellow radio host on http://www.highway2health.net and http://www.againstthegrain.info for his invaluable additions and editorial assistance in the writing of this document; and Meryl Dorey of the Australian Vaccination Network, Inc., whose additions for the publication of this paper in their magazine “Informed Choice” in Australia have also been included in this February, 2005 updated edition of this document.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[1] “IMMUNOLOGY” by Ronald D. Guttman, MD, Professor of Medicine, McGill University, et. al., (ISBN # 0-89501-009-7), 1983.

[2] Pathologic = pertaining to or caused by disease

[3] Auto antibodies = antibodies produced by the body that attacks its own tissues.

[4] Reagin = antibody of a specialized immunoglobulin class (IgE) which attaches to tissue cells of the same species from which it is derived, and which interacts with its antigen to induce the release of histamine and other vasoactive amines.

[5] A nosode is a homeopathically prepared remedy, made from a disease or a pathological product. Nosodes are used in the same way as vaccines; they sensitize the body, prompting the immune system to react (and detox, or eliminate, the offending agent). However, as they are extremely dilute and oral in application, they do not lead to the corruption of the immune system caused by inoculation with disease.

[6] Human chorionic gonadotropin = the hormone produced when women first become pregnant

[7] Melanocytes = melanin producing cells in skin

[8] “GENETIC VACCINES”, Scientific American, July 1999, pgs 50-57 @ p. 52.

[9] Excitotoxins are usually amino acids, such as glutamate and aspartate. These special amino acids cause particular brain cells to become excessively excited, to the point they will quickly die. Excitotoxins can also cause a loss of brain synapses and connecting fibers. Food-borne excitoxins include such additives as MSG and aspartame, both toxic substances approved for use in humans by the FDA (Fraudulent Drug Administration).

[10] “color of law” = the appearance or semblance, without the substance, of legal right. Misuse of power, possessed by virtue of state law and made possible only because wrongdoer is clothed with authority of state, is action taken under “color of state law”. Atkins v. Lanning, D.C.Okl., 415 F.Supp. 186, 188.

Action taken by private individuals may be “under color of state law” for purposes of 42 U.S.C.A. § 1983 governing deprivation of civil rights when significant state involvement attaches to action. Wagner v. Metropolitan Nashville Airport Authority, C.A.Tenn., 772 F.2d 227, 229.

Acts “under color of any law” of a State include not only acts done by State officials within the bounds or limits of their lawful authority, but also acts done without and beyond the bounds of their lawful authority; provided that, in order for unlawful acts of an official to be done “under color of any law”, the unlawful acts must be done while such official is purporting or pretending to act in the performance of his official duties; that is to say, the unlawful acts must consist in an abuse or misuse of power which is possessed by the official only because he is an official; and the unlawful acts must be of such a nature or character, and be committed under such circumstances, that they would not have occurred but for the fact that the person committing them was an official then and there exercising his official powers outside the bounds of lawful authority. 42 U.S.C.A. § 1983.

(The above definitions are from Black’s law dictionary, 6th edition, pgs. 265-266)

This article may be freely posted, reproduced and distributed as long as it is printed in its entirety, unedited in any fashion. If you do so, please notify Rebecca Carley, MD and forward all copies (electronic and printed) to drcarley @ drcarley.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RESPONSE OF REBECCA CARLEY, MD (COURT QUALIFIED EXPERT IN VACCINE INDUCED DISEASES) TO CDC'S PUBLIC HEALTH PROTECTION RESEARCH GUIDE 2006-2015

(posted at http://www.rsvpbook.com/custom_pages/50 ... p?cat_id=1)
dated and submitted January 15, 2006 (can be accessed on CDC site at http://www.rsvpbook.com/custom_pages/50 ... hapter.php)

[ ref: http://www.cdc.gov/od/ophr/cdcra/comments.htm ]
The CDC claims that its Research Guide "will provide a comprehensive, long-range vision of national and global public health needs that CDC and its partners can address through research. The Research Guide will help identify critical knowledge needed to achieve CDC's new health protection goals which are designed to maximize the health impact of programs, services, and emergency responses". In the media advisory asking for public comment it is claimed that "the wide-ranging Research Guide addresses topics of critical interest to the American public including finding new ways to combat infectious diseases such as pandemic influenza, and chronic diseases such as cancer and diabetes. It will be self evident from the documentation herein that the CDC and its partners are actually facilitating the creation of diseases and genocide; not the protection of public health, as this guide purports.

The intentional creation of diseases is being done by 2 primary mechanisms:

1. Genetic engineering of organisms (especially viruses which cause cancer under the
"Special Virus Cancer Project", as detailed below), as well as
2. Inoculation of organisms via the practice touted as "vaccination".

The definition of these words makes the truth self evident. As defined in Dorland's Medical Dictionary, 25th edition:
p. 1685 - "vaccinate" = to inject vaccine for the purpose of inducing immunity
p. 784 - "inoculate" = to communicate a disease by inserting its etiologic agent

As stated in Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine , 6th edition, p. 943: "RARELY IS PREVENTION OF INFECTION PER SE CONSIDERED TO BE AN IMPORTANT GOAL OF VACCINATION. In fact, asymptomatic infection after vaccination can serve to enhance and prolong the immune response." Of course, if the immune response has been overwhelmed or corrupted, the "asymptomatic infection" will become a CHRONIC DISEASE. In fact, on the same page of Harrison's, in the following paragraph, it states the following:

"PERSISTENCE AND LATENCY. Many viruses persist in host tissues for months or years without causing overt disease. A FLARE-UP OF THESE LATENT INFECTIONS MAY BE INDUCED BY TRAUMA, INTERCURRENT DISEASE, DECLINE IN ANTIBODY TITERS, OR UNKNOWN STIMULI. Experiments with tissue cultures and laboratory animals reveal that persistence of virus in tissue results from an interplay of various factors peculiar to each virus and its host. LATENCY IS PROMOTED BY THE PRESENCE OF ANTIBODY OR OTHER VIRAL INHIBITORS THAT PREVENT EXTENSIVE CELL-TO-CELL SPREAD OF VIRUS. IF ANTIBODY IS WITHDRAWN, VIRAL MULTIPLICATION OFTEN RESUMES, WITH CONCOMITANT CELLULAR NECROSIS."

In the same (6th) Edition of Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine , it is stated on page 975 in regards to the poliomyelitis vaccine: "Vaccine virus multiplies in the intestinal tract and remains at this site. LIVE VACCINE VIRUS SPREADS AND INFECTS CONTACTS OF VACCINATED INDIVIDUALS. This type of immunization in the presence of epidemic poliomyelitis may lead to REPLACEMENT OF THE "WILD" PARALYTOGENIC STRAIN BY THE ONE IN THE VACCINE....." In direct contradiction to this statement, the 1/1/2000 Vaccine Information statement put out by the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention National Immunization Program states that the "OPV (Oral Polio Vaccine) is better at keeping the disease from spreading to other

people. However, it does state in this document that "OPV actually causes polio".

The inoculation of organisms causes disease both by direct introduction of organisms (including viruses that cause cancer) into the bloodstream, as well as corruption of the immune system leading to autoimmune disease (as can be read about on the CDC's own website, OCSO - OPHR - CDC's Research Agenda - Starter List Comments , where Dr. Carley's paper "Inoculation the True Weapons of Mass Destruction causing an Epidemic of Genocide" is posted, and describes the mechanism whereby corruption of the immune system occurs). In this paper (which Dr. William Atkinson of the CDC's immunization program has refused to respond to), it states that the hyperactivity of the humeral arm of the immune system in autoimmune disease is caused by adjuvants added just for that purpose. However, the damage caused by the autoimmunity (i.e., antibody against self) has several mechanisms, including the following:

1. The antigens present in the culture media itself cannot be completely filtered and separated from the organisms cultured thereon. Thus, any antibodies formed against antigens from the culture cells themselves (for example myelin basic protein from chick embryos or the 13 vaccines which now contain aborted human fetal cells) can cross-react to form an autoimmune reaction against the myelin basic protein in your myelin sheath, etc. causing DEMYELINATION.

2. Molecular mimicry is due to similarity of proteins contained in organisms and mammals. (For example, the measles virus is made up of proteins similar to myelin basic protein; thus, antibodies formed against the measles virus antigens subsequently also cause an auto-antibody attack against myelin basic protein in the myelin sheath due to cross reactivity of these antibodies) causing DEMYELINATION (leading to Autism, as proven below).

In the aforementioned 6th edition of Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine on p. 1791, under the heading "Multiple Sclerosis and other DEMYELINATING Diseases", it states the following: "A large and important group of neurologic disorders are termed the demyelinating diseases because they share the common pathologic feature of foci of degeneration, involving the myelin sheath of nerves. These foci vary in size, shape, distribution, and rate of development in the different illnesses. The axis cylinder often suffers damage, as does the myelin sheath, but the destruction of myelin is considered the primary change...syndromes can be clearly distinguished....(including) acute disseminated encephalomyelitis (including post infectious and POSTVACCINAL ENCEPHALOMYELITIS)...(P. 1798) - "the association of the neurologic disorder with vaccination or inoculation usually leaves the diagnosis in little doubt, and the characteristic combination of encephalitic and myelitic features will help to distinguish the condition from meningitis, viral encephalitis, and poliomyelitis". This self evident fact has been taken out of subsequent editions of Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine , since as the vaccine schedule has dramatically increased over the years, the incidence of vaccine induced demyelination has correspondingly increased. This is most evident in the case of autism, which has now risen to epidemic proportions in this country. Yet, whereas there is almost no history of the disease in the families of these children in most cases, and the parents report the onset of symptoms after the child receives the MMR vaccine, the various arms of the medical establishment (including the CDC) conclude that this is just a "coincidence"; rather than that the association of the neurologic disorder (autism) with vaccination or inoculation usually leaves the diagnosis in little doubt. The way that the true etiology of autism is hidden from doctors is by changing the name of the vaccine induced disease. For example, SUB ACUTE SCLEROSING PAN ENCEPHALITIS (SSPE) has been changed to AUTISM, as is demonstrated in the 10th edition of Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine where, on page 2096, the following information about SSPE is included:

"...The disease affects boys 3 to 10 times as frequently as girls...Characteristically, they are entirely well until the disease begins. The onset of usually insidious mental deterioration, often expressed by a decline in the patient's schoolwork, is the presenting symptom . Incoordination, ataxia, and myoclonic jerks develop within a few months along with abnormalities of the pyramidal and extrapyramidal motor systems....Elevated levels of measles antibody are found in the serum and CSF....Measles virus is the etiologic agent....Staining of brain tissue from patients with the disease demonstrates measles virus antigen in the inclusions....A few reported cases have been related to measles vaccination." Of course, the vaccine etiology has been deleted from the 16th edition of Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine , although the age of onset has been changed to 2 years in that edition.

What becomes SELF EVIDENT from these various editions of Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine (the "Bible" by which all medical students learn about internal medicine) is that the source of almost all of the viruses that cause demyelinating diseases is actually VACCINES; and that the names of the diseases are changed to hide the true etiology. Another example of this can be found on page 2104 of the 10th edition of Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine, under the discussion of ACUTE NECROTIZING HEMORRHAGIC ENCEPHALOMYELITIS, which is described as a "tissue destructive disease of the central nervous system which occurs with explosive suddenness within a few days of an upper respiratory infection. The pathologic findings are distinctive. On sectioning the brain, much of the white matter of one or both hemispheres is seen to be destroyed almost to the point of liquefaction. The involved tissue is pink or yellowish-gray and flecked with multiple small hemorrhages. Sometimes similar changes are localized to the brainstem or spinal cord. As in acute disseminated encephalomyelitis in showing perivenular foci of demyelination, all of like age.....The cerebrospinal fluid examination discloses a more intense reaction than in other demyelinating diseases....The etiology of this disease is not established; however, the entire clinical-pathologic entity bears a close resemblance to a hyper acute form of EAE which can be induced in animals by administration of endotoxin, PERTUSSIS VACCINE, or its histamine sensitizing factor coincident with or shortly after injection of myelin in adjuvant. What is self evident from this description is that this disease is actually SIDS (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome) or many of the cases of Shaken Baby Syndrome (the differentiation being whether the child has any evidence of trauma that the prosecutor can use to make a case for shaken baby and subsequently charge a parent with murder, as happened in the well-known case of Alan Yurko in Florida). Thus, once again, the name of the disease has been changed to conceal the fact that the pertussis vaccine is the cause of SIDS and many cases of Shaken Baby Syndrome.

In fact, after reviewing these 3 editions (6th, 10th, and 16th) of Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine I conclude that most of the viral and demyelinating diseases of the central nervous system are, in fact, VIDS (Vaccine Induced Disease Syndromes). A very revealing statement making this truth self evident can be found in the Scope publications published by the Upjohn company and given to medical students; in particular, the 1983 edition of "Virology" which, on page 46 states the following under "Viral Pathogenesis": "Of a variety of possible portals of entry, the most common are inhalation, ingestion, direct contact with infected material, and direct injection by insect vectors". I invite any CDC official, immunologist, pediatrician or vaccination promoter to explain to the public how the amount of virus injected by the stinger of a mosquito is more dangerous to the public than the amount of virus contained in the hypodermic needle of a white coat. Additionally in this same edition of "Virology, on p. 47, the following is stated: "If a young pig infected intranasally with pseudo-rabies virus is added to a colony of uninfected animals, 80% to 90% of the pigs will become infected....Generally, injecting virus into a host produces infection more efficiently and with less virus than exposing the host to an infected animal." Once again, I invite any CDC official, immunologist, pediatrician or vaccination promoter to explain to the public how the same principle does not apply in the case of viruses that are put in a bottle and named "vaccines" to be injected, or inhaled (as in the case of "Flumist").

In a document published by the CDC on May 4, 2000 (# 99-6194) entitled “Vaccine Information Statements; What You Need to Know”, on page 9 the following is printed under the heading “The Law (Recording Patient Information and Reporting Adverse Events): 42 U.S.C. § 300aa-25. Recording and Reporting of Information, (b) Reporting (2) “A report under paragraph (1) respecting a vaccine shall include the time periods after the administration of such vaccine within which vaccine-related illnesses, disabilities, injuries, or conditions the symptoms and manifestations of such illnesses, disabilities, injuries, or conditions, or DEATHS occur, and the manufacturer and lot number of the vaccine.” Thus, the CDC is promoting the development of even more vaccines, knowing full well the damage they are causing. In fact, the evidence shows that the CDC is involved in creation of viruses that cause cancer. As reported in Progress Report # 9 of the "Special Virus Cancer Program" (SVCP) run by the National Institutes of Health, the CDC, under grant VCL-42 (page 172 of progress report #9), the CDC investigator procured a total of 35 cell lines from leukemia and lymphoma cases (including 2 cases where the cancers were sexually transmitted to the spouse), and supplied these to several other investigators with the purpose of identifying a human tumor virus. This 396 page report identifies investigators in every major university, multiple pharmaceutical companies, veterinary colleges, zoos, and multiple federal agencies doing research to produce cancer causing viruses, testing factors to activate tumor formation in normal cells (including the use of latent viruses and activation of oncogenes), studying cancer formation after inoculation and intranasal transmission of cancer causing viruses, etc. This program also involved Merck and Dr. Maurice Hilleman, (touted as THE vaccinologist of the 20th century in his obituary in April 2005) whose project purported to investigate the development of vaccines to prevent cancers of viral etiology. However, in 1962 Dr. Hilleman joked that the Russians would be no threat in the 1962 Olympics as they would be dragging with tumors caused by the SV 40 virus present in polio vaccines (note that the SV40 virus is a DNA plasmid of rhesus monkey origin being studied in many of the projects of the SVCP). The fact that, according to the Physician's Desk Reference, NO vaccine has ever been tested for its cancer causing potential is troubling enough. However, when US Code, Title 50, Chapter 32, Section 1520 & 1524 are considered (which state the Department of Defense can experiment on any American without their consent with biological warfare agents, including by use of vaccines (in violation of the Nuremberg code), in combination with transcripts of July 1, 1969 hearings before a subcommittee of the Committee on Appropriations of the House of Representatives (p. 129), the genocidal intention of these traitors to America becomes self evident. In these hearings (which evolved from directives issued by National Security Advisor Henry Kissinger just prior to issuing his most extensive depopulation report - National Security Memorandum 200), Dr. MacArthur states: "Within the next 5 to 10 years, it would probably be possible to make a new infective microorganism which could differ in certain important aspects from any known disease-causing organisms. Most important of these is that it might be refractory to the immunological and therapeutic processes upon which we depend to maintain our relative freedom from infectious disease". These biological agents created were obviously HIV/Aids, and the evidence points to this agent being spread via the use of inoculations.

Additionally, as reported in "Lab 257: The Disturbing Story of the Government's Secret Plum Island Germ Laboratory", on p. 219-221, author Michael Christopher Carroll states the following: Dr. David Huxsoll, who served on three U.N. biological warfare inspection teams in Iraq, and who was appointed as Plum Island's director in June of 2000, stated: "The plant that would produce biological agents for weapons purposes may not look too much different from the plant that produces biological agents for vaccine purposes....in the case of biological agents, you can disseminate them in an aerosol, and if you are good at this, you can spread them over a huge distance". This book discusses Plum Island as the likely origin of Lymes Disease, which the CDC has identified as a potential bioterrorism agent. THIS IS BUT ONE EXAMPLE OF THE BIOTERRORISM UPON THE AMERICAN PEOPLE BY AGENCIES AND CONTRACTORS OF THE US GOVERNMENT.

CONCLUSION: THE EMERGING VIRUSES AND OTHER BIOWARFARE AGENTS ARE EMERGING FROM GOVERNMENT FUNDED LABORATORIES; THE INTENTIONAL EXPOSURE OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE TO THESE AGENTS VIA AEROSOLS (Chemtrails) AND INOCULATIONS CONSTITUTES GENOCIDE AGAINST THE AMERICAN PEOPLE, AND TREASON BY ALL PUBLIC OFFICIALS WHO ARE AIDING AND ABETTING THIS CONSPIRACY.

Besides population reduction, the financial motivation for these policies is crystal clear. As reported by John Hoey, M.D.:
"The combined profits for the ten drug companies in the Fortune 500 ($35.9 billion) were more than the profits for all the other 490 businesses put together ($33.7 billion). Over the past two decades the pharmaceutical industry has moved very far from its original high purpose of discovering and producing useful new drugs. Now primarily a marketing machine to sell drugs of dubious benefit, this industry uses its wealth and power to co-opt every institution that might stand in its way, including the US Congress, the FDA, academic medical centers, and the medical profession itself."
-- Dr. Marcia Angell, former editor in chief of the New England Journal of Medicine

The crimes being committed by the CDC therefore include the following:

1.) False statements within a Government Agency, Title 18 USC § 35.1001.

2.) Crimes when death occurs, Title 18 USC § 34.

3.) Concealment, removal - Title 18 USC § 2071.

4.) Aiding and Abetting, Title 18 USC § 3.

5.) Obstruction of Justice, Title 18 USC § 1505 / USC § 2 (26).

6.) Defrauding America, Title 18, USC § 1101 (25).

Ergo, this Research Guide is a FRAUD upon the American people, and the people of the world.

In Service to the TRUTH, I AM,
Rebecca Carley, MD
http://www.drcarley.com

A Study of Patients Who Develop HIV Infection After Enrolling in HIV Vaccine Trials
or HIV Vaccine Preparedness Trials

This study is currently recruiting patients.

Sponsored by: National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID)
Information provided by: National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:44 am 

[quote] Networking For A Better Future - News and perspectives you may not find in the media

Fluoride Accumulates in Pineal Gland
Categories
Health

Fluoride, added to the water supply of many cities and counties and sold by WalMart in its nursery water, has a tendency to accumulate not only in developing teeth causing discoloration, and in bones making them brittle. The mineral is associated with cancer and it also accumulates in the pineal gland, an important hormone control center, where it wreaks considerable havoc. Paul Connett of Fluoride Action Network comments on Jennifer Luke's research which was part of her PhD thesis and had just been published in Caries Research under the title: Fluoride Deposition in the Aged Human Pineal Gland.

[img]http://www.newmediaexplorer.org/sepp/nurserywater.jpg[/img]

Fluoride is a poison, yet we add it to our water and toothpaste and even call it a supplement, although it has no nutritional value. Its medicinal value - the prevention of tooth decay - is the official explanation for adding the toxic mineral to the water supply. But that value is far outweighed by its toxic side effects - amply documented by Paul Connett in his Statement of Concern.

Recent European Union legislation on food supplements lists fluoride as an essential element to offer for supplementation. This is somewhat ironic when contrasted with the European legislators' feigned concern over the putative toxicity of vitamins and their efforts to limit dosages of these vital nutrients in order to "protect public health".

We also use fluoride in many household items, such as non-stick frying pans, high-tech water repellent fabrics and others. Recently, at least some timid attempts to start assessing the disease burden caused by fluoride are under way. The Journal of Water Health carries an article on this research. Meanwhile in the US, the FDA has decided that fluoride should be allowed in bottled water, perhaps in deference to WalMart's offerings.

The use of fluoride for "health" reasons is one of the great insanities of our times. Could it be just by chance that the Germans and Russians both used fluoride to make prisoners stupid and docile or that the US government faced legal action over the toxic effects in the environment of this nuclear waste by-product?

Perhaps the push for 'enriching' our water and our foods with fluoride has some ulterior motive that has little to do with health. Be that as it may, the campaign for fluoridation is stil in full swing and health authorities are pushing the poison as if their monthly paychecks depended on it.

Jennifer Luke's PhD thesis on fluoride and its accumulation in the pineal gland - Paul Connett says that research might just be the scientific straw that breaks the camel's back:

- - -

Fluoride & the Pineal Gland: Study Published in Caries Research

The wheels of science grind very slowly. Finally, the first half of the work that was the subject of Jennifer Luke's Ph.D. thesis; presentation in Bellingham, Washington (ISFR conference) in 1998 and a videotaped interview I had with her (see http://www.fluoridealert.org/videos.htm), has been published in Caries Research.

In my view this work is of enormous importance and could be (or should be) the scientific straw that breaks the camel's back of fluoridation.

When Luke found out that the pineal gland - a little gland in the center of the brain, responsible for a very large range of regulating activities (it produces serotonin and melatonin) - was also a calcifying tissue, like the teeth and the bones, she hypothesized it would concentrate fluoride to very high levels. The gland is not protected by the blood brain barrier and has a very high perfusion rate of blood, second only to the kidney.

Luke had 11 cadavers analyzed in the UK. As she predicted she found astronomically high levels of fluoride in the calcium hydroxy apatite crystals produced by the gland. The average was 9000 ppm and went as high as 21,000 in one case. These levels are at, or higher, than fluoride levels in the bones of people suffering from skeletal fluorosis. It is these findings which have just been published.

It is the ramifications of these findings which have yet to be published. In the second half of her work she treated animals (Mongolian gerbils) with fluoride at a crack pineal gland research unit at the University of Surrey, UK (so there is no question about the quality of this work). She found that melatonin production (as measured by the concentration of a melatonin metabolite in the urine) was lower in the animals treated with high fluoride levels compared with those treated with low levels.

Luke hypothesizes that one of the four enzymes needed to convert the amino acid tryptophan (from the diet) into melatonin is being inhibited by fluoride. It could be one of the two enzymes which convert tryptophan to serotonin or one of the two which convert serotonin to melatonin.

Significance? Huge. Melatonin is reponsible for regulating all kinds of activities and there is a vast amount of work investigating its possible roles in aging, cancer and many other life processes. The one activity that Luke is particularly interested in is the onset of puberty. The highest levels of melatonin ( produced only at night) is generated in young children. It is thought that it is the fall of these melatonin levels which acts like a biological clock and triggers the onset of puberty. In her gerbil study she found that the high fluoride treated animals were reaching puberty earlier than the low fluoride ones.

We know from recent studies - and considerable press coverage - that young girls are reaching puberty earlier and earlier in the US. Luke is not saying that fluoride (or fluoridation) is the cause but her work waves a very worrying red flag. Fluoride's role in earlier puberty needs more thorough investigation. Of an interesting historical note, in the Newburgh versus Kingston fluoridation trial (1945-1955), it was found that the girls in fluoridated Newburgh were reaching menstruation, on average, five months earlier than the girls in unfluoridated Kingston, but the result was not thought to be significant at the time (Schlessinger et al, 1956).

When one considers the seriousness of a possible interference by fluoride on a growing child's pineal gland (and for that matter, elderly pineal glands) it underlines the recklessness of fluoridation. The precautionary principle would say, as would basic common sense, that you don't take these kind of risks with our children for a benefit which, at best, amounts to 0.6 tooth surfaces out of 128 tooth surfaces in a child's mouth (Brunelle and Carlos, 1990, Table 6).

I have a copy of Luke's Ph.D. thesis and would be willing to share it with those who have a serious scientific interest in this issue. The other references cited above can be found in my Statement of Concern which is published on the FAN webpage: http://www.fluoridealert.org/fluoride-statement.htm

Paul Connett

Related:

Please check out this link and sign the petition asking Walmart to stop selling fluoride "Nursery Water" for infants.

Fluoride: Friend or Foe?
by David De Santo

GERMANS & RUSSIANS USED FLUORIDE TO MAKE PRISONERS 'STUPID & DOCILE

The Fluoride Deception: How a Nuclear Waste Byproduct Made Its Way Into the Nation's Drinking Water

Toxic Teflon: Compounds from Household Products Found in Human Blood
DuPont and other companies use those synthetic compounds to make an extraordinarily wide range of products, including nonstick cookware (e.g, Teflon), grease-resistant food packaging (e.g., microwave popcorn and pizza boxes), stain-resistant fabrics and carpets (e.g., Stainmaster), shampoos, conditioners, cleaning products, electronic components, paints, firefighting foams, and a host of other artifacts of modern life. But like many "better things" produced by industrial chemistry, these products can have disastrous side effects.

posted by Sepp Hasslberger on Saturday December 30 2006
updated on Tuesday January 2 2007

http://www.newmediaexplorer.org/sepp/20 ... _gland.htm

[/quote]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 1:13 pm 

[quote][i]Originally posted by Resonance[/i]
[/quote]

Another thing I set my mind to very young was that doctors are mind numbed zombies and quacks so guess what, even now at age 50 it is rare for me to be satisfied with a visit to an alopathic doctor. They can't help me because I can't accept that they know enough to help. :P So, I avoid them even though I have good health insurance. I wish I could give that health insurance to my friends who don't have it and think they need it.

So, I have proof for myself that my state of mind has more to do with my health than what I eat and breathe, but it is not proof for anyone else because I don't always stay vigilant with my thinking and change the thought patterns that do not serve me. I have done a lot of work on those thought patterns in the last 20 years but it is still easy for me to participate in the mass programming (usually with loud resistance, which energetically has a similar or more drastic result as passively agreeing).[/quote]

YES! Absolutely true Resonance.

I've been ill for years with a mysterious ailment that has been misdiagnosed countless times by countless 'specialists.' A few months ago, a simple blood test finally confirmed a severe autoimmune disorder. Immediately, the push was on for steroid therapy, thyroid removal - blah blah blah. Of course, I declined all recommendations and have started sound therapy and nutritional support on my own.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 176 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next