WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1927 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 78  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 5:47 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
http://observer.guardian.co.uk/internat ... 39,00.html

Extraordinary efforts by the White House to scupper Britain´s attempts to tackle global warming have been revealed in leaked US government documents obtained by The Observer.
These papers - part of the Bush administration´s submission to the G8 action plan for Gleneagles next month - show how the United States, over the past two months, has been secretly undermining Tony Blair´s proposals to tackle climate change.

The documents obtained by The Observer represent an attempt by the Bush administration to undermine completely the science of climate change and show that the US position has hardened during the G8 negotiations. They also reveal that the White House has withdrawn from a crucial United Nations commitment to stabilise greenhouse gas emissions.

The documents show that Washington officials:

· Removed all reference to the fact that climate change is a ´serious threat to human health and to ecosystems´;

· Deleted any suggestion that global warming has already started;

· Expunged any suggestion that human activity was to blame for climate change.

Among the sentences removed was the following: ´Unless urgent action is taken, there will be a growing risk of adverse effects on economic development, human health and the natural environment, and of irreversible long-term changes to our climate and oceans.´

Another section erased by the White House adds: ´Our world is warming. Climate change is a serious threat that has the potential to affect every part of the globe. And we know that ... mankind´s activities are contributing to this warming. This is an issue we must address urgently.´ The government´s chief scientific adviser, Sir David King, has dismissed the leaking of draft communiques on the grounds that ´there is everything to play for at Gleneagles.´ However, there is no doubt that many UK officials have become exasperated by the Bush administration´s refusal to accept the basic principle that climate change is happening now and is due to man´s activities.

Earlier this month, the senior science academies of the G8 nations, including the US National Academy of Science, issued a statement saying that evidence of climate change was clear enough to compel their leaders to take action. ´There is now strong evidence that significant global warming is occurring,´ they said.

It is now clear that this advice has been completely ignored by Bush and his advisers. ´Every year, it (local air pollution) causes millions of premature deaths, and suffering to millions more through respiratory disease,´ reads another statement removed by Washington.

Washington also appears to be unsympathetic towards the plight of Africa, the other priority singled out by Blair for the G8 Summit in Gleneagles.

The documents reveal how the Bush administration has pulled out of financial pledges to fund a network of regional climate centres throughout Africa which were designed to monitor the unfolding impact of global warming.

´Africa, Asia-Pacific and the Arctic are particularly vulnerable to climate variability and are starting to experience the impacts,´ reads another excerpt rejected by the US.

Other crucial schemes ditched by the US include the Clean Development Mechanism (CDM) set up to help developing states develop economically while controlling greenhouse gas emissions.

According to the documents, the American government has reneged on plans to ´ensure that the CDM executive board is adequately funded by the end of 2005.´

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 10:18 am 
Posting Freak

US Tries Desperately
To Dismiss AIDS
Origin Lawsuit
6-21-5

SAN DIEGO -- Federal Judge Sabraw has ordered an open court oral argument for Friday, June 24, 2005 at 1:30p.m.to hear arguments by the United States to support a motion to dismiss the AIDS ORIGIN lawsuit of Dr. Boyd Ed Graves. Dr. Graves AIDS ORIGIN research and his nearly eight years of continuous legal action against the United States for the creation, production and proliferation of HIV/AIDS has been receiving critical acclaim from scientists and medical doctors from all over the world.

"I am hopeful," said Graves, "that the Federal Court will deny the United States motion to dismiss and allow this issue to reach a jury verdict some time next year. I am certain reasonable people will conclude the U.S AIDS ORIGIN documents require and demand further accountability from the defendant, the United States of America."

According to the 1971 progress report of the U.S. Special Virus program, HIV/AIDS is a recombinant (virus) agent that has been formed by converging a leukemia and a lymphoma, a BIOLOGOCAL WEAPON.

In 1984, (alleged) co-discoverers of HIV/AIDS, Drs. Robert Gallo and Luc Montagne, concluded the original name of HIV/AIDS is LEUKEMIA/LYMPHOMA virus. See, Montagnue, L. & Gallo, R.C., et. al., Human T-Cell Leukemia Lymphoma Virus Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory, (Cold Spring Harbor, NY, 1984). Additionally, the United States admits that the Nazi sheep virus visna, had not yet appeared in human disease. Because no one could explain how this Nazi sheep virus supposedly hopped species, the U.S. General Accounting Office began an investigation into the U.S. origin of HIV/AIDS in July, 2001 at the bequest of a Congressman.

The United States has sought to hide, dispel, distract and mislead any serious inquiry into the U.S. Special Virus program at every level and by every means necessary until this litigation.

For the rest of the story go to:
http://www.dldewey.com/may04.htm

MainPage
http://www.rense.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 6:16 pm 

Plaintiff argues an Order requiring defendant to provide full disclosure of the federal virus development program would immediately begin the irreversible process of removing HIV/AIDS, the U.S. special virus, from the human genome. [b]Equally, full public disclosure would allow for the immediate large scale dissemination of the inexpensive U.S. cure for AIDS, U.S. patent #5676977[/b].

[b]In 1997, the U.S. awarded Rhode Island Company, Marentech the patent for the cure for AIDS. In November, 2001, plaintiff accessed the cure and has been free of prescription drugs for nearly two years[/b]. Plaintiff firmly believes that others would greatly benefit from an inexpensive AIDS treatment, patented by the United States as a cure. Also, a review of the conference papers from the VIRUS CANCER symposium held at M.I.T. in 1926 would shed significant science and medical insight surrounding the United States early research into ethnic immune-depletion (suppression) synthetic biological agents. Additionally, plaintiff further believes the United States enacted Executive Order 13292 on March 25, 2003 as a means to prepare itself to further insulate the federal program that made AIDS from the American people.

Patent Office: http://patft.uspto.gov

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 10:26 am 
Posting Freak

An Interview with Col. Sam Gardiner
The Bush Administration´s Psy-Ops on the US Public
KEVIN ZEESE, CounterPunch

June 22, 2005 - Sam Gardiner has taught strategy and military operations at the National War College, Air War College and Naval War College. He was recently a visiting scholar at the Swedish Defence College. During Gulf II he was a regular on the NewsHour with Jim Lehrer as well as on BBC radio and television, and National Public Radio. He authored “The Enemy is Us” an article describing how the Bush Administration used disinformation and psychological warfare – weapons usually used against the ´enemy´ – against the American public in order to support the war in Iraq. He has done an extensive analysis of the media coverage before the war, during the war and during the occupation as well as of the statements of Administration officials. His conclusions are startling and of great concern. He has put his findings in a report entitled: “Truth from These Podia.” < http://www.prwatch.org/documents/truth. >

Zeese: Describe your professional background and expertise.

Gardiner: Sure, Kevin. I´m a retired colonel of the US Air Force. When I retired, I was teaching strategy at the National War College in Washington, DC. Since I´ve been retired, I have continued to teach military strategy. I´ve taught for the Naval War College. I´ve taught at the Air War College in Montgomery, Alabama. I also spent a period as a visiting scholar at the Swedish Defense College in Stockholm.

In addition, I have been doing war games. You may have seen descriptions of some of the games I´ve done. I did one on Iran that was covered in the December 2004 Atlantic Monthly. More recently, I conducted a game addressing North Korea. It was covered in the July/August Atlantic Monthly.

Zeese: What is: "Truth from These Podia"? How did you conduct this media analysis?

Gardiner: It is a paper I published on the web that reflected four months of heavy research.

I had followed press reports of the war closely as it unfolded because of a job I had. During the first couple months of Gulf II, I was under contract with the Newshour with Jim Lehrer. With another retired colonel, we did an almost daily on-air analysis of how the war was going.

As the war unfolded, I became increasingly uneasy about what was being reported out of the White House, Pentagon and Central Command. I was hearing things that just did not make sense with what I knew and what my intuition was telling me. I began tracking some of the stories. It was just a matter of going over what we were told and connecting that with the truth as it emerged later.
One of the first items that made me uneasy was when I heard we were encountering “terrorist death squads.” I was very familiar with the Iraq military forces. There were no terrorist death squads. It became obvious the Pentagon wanted us to connect Iraq with 9/11. Terrorists did 9/11. There are terrorists in Iraq. Iraq must have been behind 9/11.

Zeese: Regarding the management of information about Iraq, I´d like to focus on the build up to the Iraq War initially. There has been growing indications from a series of memoranda and meeting minutes from Great Britain that U.S. intelligence was “fixed” to support the war. In your analysis of media management before the war do you see any indication that the United States Congress and public was manipulated into supporting the invasion of Iraq by misinformation?

Gardiner: Kevin, I find it amazing that there is now a growing interest in the marketing the war. There is absolutely no question that the White House and the Pentagon participated in an effort to market the military option. The truth did not make any difference to that campaign. To call it fixing is to miss the more profound point. It was a campaign to influence. It involved creating false stories; it involved exaggerating; it involved manipulating the numbers of stories that were released; it involved a major campaign to attack those who disagreed with the military option. It included all the techniques those who ran the marketing effort had learned in political campaigns.

Zeese: Can you give some examples of false or exaggerated stories put out by the Bush administration in the build-up to the war?

Gardiner: In the summer of 2003, we know from the Downing Street Memo that the Administration was talking about justifying a war by arguing that Iraq was the nexus of terrorism and WMD.

The terrorism argument was what propaganda literature would refer to as the big lie. The Administration’s objective was to make enough arguments connecting Iraq to terrorism and Bin Laden that the American people would believe Iraq was behind the 9/11 attacks. They used a technique called the excluded middle. Iraq supports terrorists. The attacks were by terrorists. Iraq must been behind the 9/11 attacks.

We the WMD story fairly well. We know the story of the uranium from Niger. We know about the aluminum tubes that were not for uranium enrichment. We know the biological labs Powell showed to the UN did not exist.

Beyond these there are many exaggerations that have gotten very little notice. Let me mention just a few.

A New York Times reporter was told by the Administration that Iraq was buying excess quantities of atropine to get ready for chemical warfare. It turns out the quantities were consistent with the Iraq use of the substance for routing medical purposes.

The President told us in a speech in Ohio that Iraq had drone aircraft that could possible deliver chemical weapons into the United States. When that facility was found, the officers reported that it looked more like a school project than a serious military program.

The Deputy Secretary of Defense Paul Wolfowitz told the Council on Foreign Relations that Iraq had the capability to attack US computers. They did not.

We were lead to believe a Navy pilot shot down during the first Gulf War was alive and being held in Baghdad. He was not.

We were told on the State Department web sit that Iraq was forming units of children to fight the United States. Iraq did not do that.

We were told the French were supplying air defense missiles to Iraq. That was not ture

There were many more.

Zeese: How about information during the war? Did the embedded journalists help give the U.S. a more accurate or less accurate perspective? How did the Pentagon control information?

Gardiner: A number of democratic institutions failed us during the war. Certainly, the press was among those. I attended a conference in London in July 2003 at which one of the PR firms that advised the Pentagon talked about lessons learned from the effort. They were pleased that they were able to dominate the story. That was their objective. The embedded notion had been tested in Afghanistan, and it proved to be effective. The product was lots of coverage with personal stories of soldiers. That was the Pentagon objective. Keep their story on television. Keep people talking about Meals Ready to Eat, and they won´t criticize the war.

As I mentioned, I had done analysis during the major offensive operations. One of the things that the head of this PR firm said at that conference was that in the next war the Pentagon wanted to control context more and not let it be done by retired military people.

Zeese: You spend a lot of time in your article on the story regarding the rescue of Private Jessica Lynch. Why is that important?

Gardiner: Kevin, the Jessica Lynch story touched me personally, and it became representative of the whole effort to manipulate the truth.

From beginning to end, the Lynch story was a press event. It started with the description that the unit was “ambushed.” The unit was not ambushed. It got lost and drove into Iraqi lines, and then it retraced its path back through Iraqi lines.

The Pentagon was in such a hurry to get out the story of an individual who had fought off the Iraqi they did so with incomplete information. All of the heroic stuff was really about a soldier in the unit who was killed, not about Lynch.

The Secretary of Defense allowed the story to stay around for days despite knowing the truth and despite the family insisting that the information was not about their daughter.

My father was wounded and captured by the Germans during WW II. He did some heroic things during the period of his capture. The manipulation of the Lynch story was an insult to his heroism.

Zeese: And in the occupation phase? What kind of media control occurred as that phase began? Is it continuing today?

Gardiner: There have been major media strategies during the occupation. For the first year, the same pattern continued. We heard exaggeration and deflection from the press conferences from Baghdad. After the first year, the White House strategy shifted.

The idea what that it wanted the American people to forget about the war. They quit having press conferences in Baghdad. Central Command quit having press conferences. The military spokesperson from Iraq became junior officers and enlisted people. The Brigadier Generals disappeared.

The current strategic communications strategy is to make it seem as if there is progress, keep the number of stories down and certainly to continue to hide casualties. You may know that the United States is the only coalition country that did not honor its returning dead.

Zeese: Is the media being fooled by the Administration or is it complicit in this effort to misinform the public?

Gardiner: The media have been fooled. They have been lazy. They have lost sight of the historic calling of journalism. Journalists have been replaced on television by cheerleaders.

Zeese: Was any of this illegal?

Gardiner: Some of it may have been illegal. A case was brought against the Secretary of Defense in a Chicago court by Judicial Watch for violating the law that limits defense money being used for propaganda inside the United States.

There was another illegal dimension. Most people don´t know but the military is the only profession where it is illegal to lie. It is a violation of the Uniform Code of Military Justice for an officer to tell a lie. There were some officers who violated the Uniform Code of Military Justice as they marketed for the Administration.

Zeese: You say in “Truth from these Podia:” “In the most basic sense, Washington and London did not trust the peoples of their democracies to come to right decisions. Truth became a casualty.

When truth is a casualty, democracy receives collateral damage.” Does this mean that if the people of Washington and the United States were told the truth they would not have supported the invasion of Iraq and therefore had to be misled by the Bush administration?

Gardiner: One irony of the whole mess is that the American people (and the British people) would most likely have supported strong actions against Iraq had they been told the truth.

The other irony is that if truth had been valued inside the Administration, we probably would not have gone to war. In very early 2003 I had done an extensive analysis of the likely humanitarian consequences of an invasion of Iraq. I was able to get quite a few mid-level people to review my briefing. I even briefed my results of the National Security Council Staff. The bottom line of my presentation was that the United States was not ready to deal with what was coming. That was clearly not a piece of information anyone wanted.

My efforts and those of others are described in a January 2004 article in the Atlantic Monthly by Jim Fallows, “Blind into Baghdad.”

Zeese: How much did this campaign of misinformation cost?

Gardiner: Tough question, Kevin. I don´t think it possible to get a total handle on the effort. I have read one estimate that put the marketing at $200 million. That cost is trivial, however, to the collateral damage that has been done to democracy.

Zeese: What do we do to prevent this from occurring in the future?

Gardiner: Wow, I wish I had an answer to this question. Based upon the initial work done after the offensive phase by those involved in strategic communications, I have to tell you, as I said in my paper, if you think this was bad, wait until the next war. They will be even better at manipulating the story.

Zeese: You conclude “Truth in these Podia” with the “Last Chart” and suggest that we need an investigation to determine the extent of information management and legislation to prevent the people of the United States from being victimized by war propaganda in the future. What type of investigation? What type of legislation?

Gardiner: We need a commission. This one would not be about intelligence. This would be focused on strategic communications. I have been able to uncover some of the manipulation that went on before and during the war, but I think I have only scratched the surface. Some is still classified or buried. For example, who within the US Government told the press that the French gave Saddam Hussein a passport so he could sneak out of Iraq? Who told the press Saddam Hussein was hiding in the Russian embassy?

The United States needs a robust public diplomacy effort, but I believe we cannot allow government officials to insert non-truth into media that will be seen by Americans. We can’t allow officials to damage democracy in the name of extending democracy.

Kevin Zeese is Director of Democracy Rising. You can see more interviews and columns written by Zeese on http://www.DemocracyRising.US

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 10:30 am 
Posting Freak

this goes along with the story above...

DIAGNOSIS: PSYCHIC EPIDEMIC

To quote the great doctor of the soul C. G. Jung:
“Indeed, it is becoming ever more obvious that it is not famine, not earthquakes, not microbes, not cancer but man himself who is man’s greatest danger to man, for the simple reason that there is no adequate protection against psychic epidemics, which are infinitely more devastating than the worst of natural catastrophes. The supreme danger which threatens individuals as well as whole nations is a psychic danger. Reason has proved itself completely powerless, precisely because its arguments have an effect only on the conscious mind and not on the unconscious. The greatest danger of all comes from the masses, in whom the effects of the unconscious pile up cumulatively and the reasonableness of the conscious mind is stifled. Every mass organization is a latent danger just as much as a heap of dynamite is. It lets loose effects which no man wants and no man can stop. It is therefore in the highest degree desirable that a knowledge of psychology should spread so that men can understand the source of the supreme dangers that threaten them. Not by arming to the teeth, each for itself, can the nations defend themselves in the long run from the frightful catastrophes of modern war. The heaping up of arms is itself a call to war. Rather must they recognize those psychic conditions under which the unconscious [tsunami-like] bursts the dykes of consciousness and overwhelms it."

More here:
http://www.baltimorechronicle.com/061905Levy.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 12:17 am 
Posting Freak

JUNE 23, 2005 -NEW NAT´L HOLIDAY-END OF TAXATION!!!!

Posted By: Esclarmonde <Send E-Mail>
Date: Thursday, 30 June 2005, 11:57 a.m.

Received from VKD (awesome! thanks!):

The Revolution
Has Begun!
Victor Thorn/Lisa Guliani

When people ask: when did the Revolution begin, the answer is now evident - it all started on Thursday, June 23, 2005. That´s the day Joe Banister beat the IRS and proved that not only did the IRS lack any authority to impose income taxes on American citizens, but there was no legal requirement for business owners to take taxes out of their employees paychecks.

This fundamental premise - refusing to feed a beast known as the United States Federal Government - is the only way we´re ever going to take back control of our country. We can talk about a zillion other issues until we´re blue in the face, but the ultimate solution is to no longer surrender our hard-earned money to an over-bloated, corrupt federal government that has long ago sold its soul. Furthermore, the only way we can get their attention and demand that they start operating within the confines of the Constitution is to withhold our money from them - which, as the Banister decision proves, we have every legal right to do.

So, if you´ve ever asked: what can everyday people do to become active and make definitive change, this is the first step. In fact, Carl Worden recently wrote that the Banister trial, "Will directly affect more American citizens than any other trial that has ever been held anywhere in the United States at any other time in our history." He continued, "The importance of the outcome of this trial to the United States Government is so great that no national news media is covering it. This trial is more important than any trial Court TV has ever covered."

Can you appreciate the gravity of what is taking place? This is the first seed of our Second American Revolution! Only by freeing ourselves from the chains of this illegal taxation extortion racket can we strike the ROOT of the problem. It all boils down to this: we can no longer hope to defeat this Beast if at the same time we continue to fund its very existence. By enabling the federal government (via payments to the IRS), we are also empowering it; and this has got to end! Now we have a legitimate court ruling that substantiates what many of us have been saying for years ? the federal income tax is illegal, and the Joe Banister decision has set a lock-solid precedent.

The Revolution is beginning ? what side are you going to be on?

Esclarmonde

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 10:25 pm 
Posting Freak

( THE FOLLOWING TEXT IS FROM http://www.tbrnews.org/Archives/a1682.htm )

U.S. Military Personnel who died in German hospitals or en route to German hospitals have not previously been counted. They total about 6,210 as of 1 January, 2005. The ongoing, underreporting of the dead in Iraq, is not accurate. The DoD is deliberately reducing the figures. A review of many foreign news sites show that actual deaths are far higher than the newly reduced ones. Iraqi civilian casualties are never reported but International Red Cross, Red Crescent and UN figures indicate that as of 1 January 2005, the numbers are just under 100,000.

by Brian Harring, Domestic Intelligence Reporter

Note: There is excellent reason to believe that the Department of Defense is deliberately not reporting a significant number of the dead in Iraq. We have received copies of manifests from the MATS that show far more bodies shipped into Dover AFP than are reported officially. The educated rumor is that the actual death toll is in excess of 7,000. Given the officially acknowledged number of over 15,000 seriously wounded, this elevated death toll is far more realistic than the current 1,400+ now being officially published. When our research is complete, and watertight, we will publish the results along with the sources In addition to the evident falsification of the death rolls, at least 5,500 American military personnel have deserted, most in Ireland but more have escaped to Canada and other European countries, none of whom are inclined to cooperate with vengeful American authorities. (See TBR News of 18 February for full coverage on the mass desertions) This means that of the 158,000 U.S. military shipped to Iraq, 26,000 either deserted, were killed or seriously wounded. The DoD lists currently being very quietly circulated indicate almost 9,000 dead, over 16,000 seriously wounded* (See note below. This figure is now over 24,000 Ed) and a large number of suicides, forced hospitalization for ongoing drug usage and sales, murder of Iraqi civilians and fellow soldiers , rapes, courts martial and so on –

I have a copy of the official DoD casualty list. I am alphabetizing it with the reported date of death following. TBR will post this list in sections and when this is circulated widely by veteran groups and other concerned sites, if people who do not see their loved one’s names, are requested to inform their Congressman, their local paper, us and other concerned people as soon as possible.

The government gets away with these huge lies because they claim, falsely, that only soldiers actually killed on the ground in Iraq are reported. The dying and critically wounded are listed as en route to military hospitals outside of the country and not reported on the daily postings. Anyone who dies just as the transport takes off from the Baghdad airport is not listed and neither are those who die in the US military hospitals. Their families are certainly notified that their son, husband, brother or lover was dead and the bodies, or what is left of them (refrigeration is very bad in Iraq what with constant power outages) are shipped home, to Dover AFB. You ought to realize that President Bush personally ordered that no pictures be taken of the coffined and flag-draped dead under any circumstances. He claims that this is to comfort the bereaved relatives but is designed to keep the huge number of arriving bodies secret. Any civilian, or military personnel, taking pictures will be jailed at once and prosecuted.

...This listing program is finished so act accordingly. If there is an actual variance of, say, 10 names, that is acceptable. 50 would indicate sloppiness and anything over 100 a positive sign of lying. As of June 16, TBR has received 32 new, unlisted names

*The latest on the wounded: “Landstuhl Regional Medical Center in Germany, is a 150-bed hospital that´s already seen over 24,000 wounded military patients from Iraq and Afghanistan since the commencement of hostilities “. Knight Ridder Newspapers June 6, 2005 (Note: The Pentagon refuses to publish accurate lists of any wounded. Ed)

LINK TO FULL, "OFFICIAL" ALPHABETICAL LIST: http://www.tbrnews.org/Archives/list.htm
(The list is updated regularly.)

[Edited on 2-7-2005 by starduster]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 10:56 am 
Posting Freak

some follow up on the story above...looks like it is true, as the VA hospitals are being given more money to accomodate the returning troops:

VA Confirms 103,000 Iraq and Afghan Veterans Seek Healthcare
Printer Friendly Email Article
David Espo and Mary Dalrymple, Associated Press
Posted 2005-06-28 15:58:00.0

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/co ... 00545.html

VA Confirms 103,000 Iraq and Afghan Veterans Seek Healthcare: Senate Plans $1.5 Billion Spending Boost for Veterans

By DAVID ESPO
The Associated Press
Tuesday, June 28, 2005; 3:26 PM

WASHINGTON -- Struggling to prevent political damage, Senate Republicans intend to raise spending on veterans programs by $1.5 billion to make up for a shortage caused partly by the return of troops from Iraq and Afghanistan, officials said Tuesday

Reid poked at the Republicans as Democratic officials circulated printed material accusing the GOP of having "ignored early warnings on funding for veterans."

Specifically, it cited an attempt by Sen. Patty Murray, D-Wash., to add $1.98 billion for veterans health care to a spending bill for the current year and an attempt to raise spending by $2.8 billion for next year. Republicans defeated the first proposal on a vote of 54-46, the second on a vote of 53-47.

VA Faces $2.6 Billion Shortfall in Medical Care
Agency Undercounted Size of Returning Force

By Thomas B. Edsall
Washington Post Staff Writer
Wednesday, June 29, 2005; Page A19
ARE THOSE 103,000 PEOPLE CONSIDERED CASUALTIES?????????????????

The BUSH administration disclosed yesterday that it had VASTLY underestimated the number of service personnel returning from Iraq and Afghanistan SEEKING medical treatment from the Department of Veterans Affairs, and warned that the health care programs will be short at least $2.6 billion next year unless Congress approves additional funds.

Veterans Affairs budget documents projected that 23,553 veterans would return this year from Iraq and Afghanistan and seek medical treatment. However, Veterans Affairs Secretary Jim Nicholson told a Senate committee that the number has been revised upward to 103,000 for the fiscal year that ends Sept. 30. He said the original estimates were based on outdated ASSUMPTIONS from 2002.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 11:02 am 
Posting Freak

I saved the best one for last...from the NY Times...lol

The Pompus Republicans in Congress feining anger that a Republican administration Misled them.What dribble.Their jobs are on the line next year!!

June 30, 2005
The True Cost of War
In anger and Embarrassment, Congressional Republicans are scrambling to repair a budget shortfall in veterans´ medical care now that the Bush administration has ADMITTED it VASTLY underestimated the number of returning Iraq and Afghanistan personnel needing treatment. The $1 billion-plus gaffe is considerable, with the original budget ESTIMATE of 23,553 returned veterans needing care this year now ballooning to 103,000. American TAXPAYERS should be even more furious than Congress.

The Capitol´s Republican majorities have shown NO hesitation in signing the President´s serial BLANK-CHECK supplemental budgets for waging the war, yet they repeatedly ignored months of warnings from Democrats that returning veterans were being shortchanged. ONE REPUBLICAN who warned of the problem - Representative Christopher Smith of New Jersey - LOST HIS JOB as chairman of the Veterans Affairs Committee after pressing his plea too boldly before the House leadership.

But partisan resistance melted in a flood of political chagrin once the administration admitted the budget error, which was FIRST discovered in April but only now disclosed. The explanation offered - the gaffe was due to using dated formulas BASED on PREWAR calculations - left Republicans SPUTTERING all the more.

All wars necessarily involve mismanagement, even successful ones. But there is no excuse for treating the needs of wounded and damaged warriors as a budgetary afterthought. Congressional Republicans were far from innocent victims of administrative ineptitude or deception. After years of approving record tax cuts and budget deficits, they stuck to this year´s pre-election script of fictitious "budget tightening" that underestimated inevitable expenses and shortchanged returning veterans with higher health care enrollment fees and drug co-payments....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 5:47 pm 
Posting Freak

Subject: [ECETI News] Alternative and Main Stream Media Censorship
>

>>By James Gilliland
>>
>>It seemed we were going ahead full steam with coverage by mainstream
>>media concerning the ongoing contacts and sightings at the Gilliland
>>ranch. With over 3000 eyewitnesses, 50 hours of video footage and
>>pictures of multiple sightings with multiple witnesses it seemed as
>>if it was a done deal. No one in their right mind could argue the
>>fact that UFOs are real and make regular appearances over the
>>Gilliland Ranch. With redundant appearances and pre-knowledge of
>>these events as to the exact time and location ships would appear any
>>rational mind would come to the conclusion that contact has occurred.
>>Why else would ships appear on schedule with cameras rolling? I find
>>it amusing to hear everyone waiting for first contact. Has anyone
>>ever seen the frescos, read the sacred texts of almost every culture,
>>listened to the Native American legends and prophecies? The Star
>>Nations have been a part of human history since its beginning. What
>>is this consciousness of waiting, where does it come from? Is it a
>>program, a false belief that contact has not been made because if it
>>was real the media would have told us?
>>
>>What I find strange is the main stream media is now more open to
>>covering these contacts and sightings than some of the alternative
>>media. We all know the field of ufology is riddled with
>>disinformation agents, false messiahs, and misinformed people.
>>Within this field also are dedicated researchers and highly educated
>>people of integrity. Unfortunately some of the people in the highest
>>most visible positions fall into the first category and are not what
>>they seem. Those who are not walking in their integrity often have
>>the ear of those in the media due to the famous yet compromised
>>positions they hold. When someone comes along that is for real they
>>become a threat to those holding these key positions. Those who are
>>for real and walk a path of integrity are a threat to the
>>disinformation agents, those with ulterior motives, and the self
>>proclaimed messiahs. There is a systematic attack and discrediting of
>>their character and evidence along with whispers in the ears of those
>>who hold key positions in the alternative media. Those in the media
>>that truly believe in serving the people and bringing forward the
>>truth in the past have had very short careers.
>>
>>Many keep emailing me with the same question. "Why is no one covering
>>the contacts and ongoing sightings at the ranch, this is definitely
>>news worthy? My answer is," Why don't you call the media and ask them
>>or email them?" There can be many reasons; hopefully they don't fall
>>into the first category. The evidence speaks for itself yet there is
>>a saying the lies and rumors travel around the world before the truth
>>has time to tie its shoes. I have always been available to the public
>>for personal questions and interviews. I am not afraid to answer any
>>question to the best of my knowledge and do not shy away from the
>>controversial ones or challenges. I support discernment and the right
>>to question motives and intentions in a quest for truth. Truth does
>>not need defending; it stands on its own merit and always welcomes
>>sincere questions. .
>>
>>Our integrity and evidence is impeccable. The contacts and sightings
>>have been seen and documented by thousands some of which are the most
>>brilliant physicists on the planet. When asked why this is not being
>>covered by the alternative and mainstream media my only answer is to
>>ask them. There can be many reasons most based on fear or lack of
>>integrity. Many fear loosing their jobs or credibility in the
>>community, some are part of the disinformation campaign and there are
>>who have listened to and believe the whispers and disinformation
>>without doing their own investigation. There is a solution. What
>>would happen if the public demanded the truth? What would happen if
>>the unacceptable by the public was made acceptable? With the last
>>Times/CNN pole over 80% of the people believe UFOs are real and there
>>is a government cover-up. People have already made it clear they want
>>to know the truth. It is time the media catch up with the will of the
>>people. It is also time to stop listening to the whispers and
>>disinformation campaigns and do a little personal investigation. The
>>discerning of truth comes from personal experience not from the
>>rumors and exalted positions of others. When enough people desire to
>>empower themselves through their own personal research and demand the
>>coverage of these events the truth will come forward. Not just in the
>>field of ufology but in all walks of life. Be sure and pass this on.
>>Be well James Gilliland http://www.eceti.org
>>
>>

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 5:54 pm 
Posting Freak

I know this is long and a bit dated, yet, some might find it interesting. Do with this what you may:

Subject: [ECETI News] NATIVE ELDERS REVEAL CENTURIES OF
EXTRATERRESTRIAL
>CONTACT LORE
>
>
>>
>>by
>>
>>Richard Boylan, Ph.D.
>>
>>(c) 1996
>>
>>For ten days in June, the Yankton Sioux Reservation on the windswept
>>high plains of South Dakota was a gathering place for indigenous
>>tribal leaders from around the globe and hundreds of Native and
>>Euro-American listeners. The occasion was the Star Knowledge
>>Conference and Sun Dance, convoked by Lakota (Sioux) spiritual
leader
>>Standing Elk in response to a vision. The vision showed that Native
>>American spiritual knowledge about the Star Nations was to be
shared.
>>This Conference also fulfilled ancient Hopi and Lakota prophecies.
>>Spiritual shamans from the Plains tribes (Lakota, Oglala, Dakota,
>>Blackfoot, Nakota) were joined by spokespersons from the Eastern
>>(Iroquois, Oneida, Seneca and Choctaw) and Southwest (Hopi, Yaqui
and
>>Mayan) tribes. In addition, the chief Maori shaman came from New
>>Zealand at the southern end of the world, as well as a spokeswoman
>>for
>>the Sammi (Laplander) people from above the Arctic Circle. They came
>>because they had seen signs now occurring which had been predicted
by
>>ancient prophecies. These signs signified to them that the time had
>>come to speak openly about their most closely-held oral traditions.
>>These traditions include their origin from the stars, the influence
>>of
>>Star People visitors on the formation of their culture and their
>>spiritual beliefs and ceremonies, and the imminent return of the
Star
>>Nations.
>>
>>Unprecedented as this gathering was, further precedent was set when
>>Standing Elk, in a published announcement with apology to all
Elders,
>>declared that this sacred knowledge "is to be shared with our
>>brothers
>>of the four directions", (the entire non-Native world).
Additionally,
>>he invited world-famous Euro/American experts on extraterrestrials
to
>>also speak at this gathering of elders. Among those speaking were
>>such
>>notables as former NATO intelligence Sgt.-Major Bob Dean, Harvard
>>Professor John Mack, MD, author Whitley Strieber, CSETI assistant
>>director Martin Keller, former acting Finnish Surgeon-General Rauni
>>Kilde, MD, Professor Leo Sprinkle, Ph.D., ET research psychologist
>>Richard Boylan, Ph.D., Professor Courtney Brown, Ph.D., Italian
>>stigmatic-experiencer Giorgio Bongiovanni, German researcher Michael
>>Hesemann, former CIA paranormal operatives Dea Martin and Derrel
>>Sims,
>>contactees Marilyn Carlson and Randolph Winters, and others.
>>
>>This report is a summary of the Star Knowledge Conference. As such,
>>it
>>will necessarily not cover every topic or every speaker.
Furthermore,
>>because Native speakers have not presented their messages publicly
>>before, while the Euro-American experts have been widely reported,
>>this report will focus on the Native revelations.
>>
>>Standing Elk, Lakota Keeper of the Six-Pointed Star Nation Altar, in
>>his opening remarks noted that Medicine Men have the ability to
>>communicate with the spiritual entities of Mother Earth, such as the
>>Eagle, the Deer, the Coyote and the Star Nations.
>>
>>"The Star Nations were the most crucial of all entities, becaus the
>>thought of other races . communicating with the grassroots
>>[indigenous] people would create a major threat to the religious
>>systems, the economy and educational system of any government. The
>>greatest fear in the governmental structures was the knowledge that
>>all forms of `Star Governments' had no monetary systems within their
>>governing structures. Their system was based on the mental,
spiritual
>>and universal laws with which they were too mentally and spiritually
>>intelligent to break. The collapse of the monetary system within the
>>United States Government and the Religious Denominations became a
>>National Security issue, and so it became an easier task to make the
>>Lakota/Dakota belief system illegal to participate [in] and
>>practice."
>>Standing Elk added that "The Lakota/Dakota Medicine Men are now
being
>>instructed to share spiritual knowledge of the Star Nations, because
>>of the contamination of Mother Earth and the pollution of the air."
>>
>>He spoke of as a child witnessing UFOs flying down the nearby
>>Missouri
>>River valley, green balls of light four times larger than a school
>>auditorium. Through portholes on the sides of these ships he could
>>see
>>shadows of persons inside. During one encounter he met a
>>seven-foot-tall man in white clothes who appeared like a middle-aged
>>Caucasian. The room was filled with light. It contained
computer-like
>>machines which operated on light and "the law of thought".
>>
>>Standing Elk talked about meeting another Sioux Medicine Man who
>>confirmed that there are ETs. Some are like ants, with big, black
>>eyes
>>and long fingers and toes. Some live out in the cosmos and some on
>>the
>>other side of the Moon. Sioux legends relate that they came from the
>>Pleiades, with others coming from the Sirius and Orion systems. He
>>related about having visitations in the sweat lodge from the "Gray"
>>ETs, who bear messages and provide answers to questions. Standing
Elk
>>talked about being visited by a five-foot-tall, orange-skinned
>>extraterrestrial with large eyes. He also mentioned blue and green
>>Star People, and "a hundred other races you don't know about." He
>>asserted that "the way of the Stars is in every culture."
>>
>>Moving to a religious theme, he said that Jesus was a Star Man.
>>Standing Elk noted that the symbols found on the wreckage of the
>>Roswell UFO crash each had two meanings: a universal law and a
>>spiritual law. During a subsequent presentation he presented
>>interpretations of these various ET symbols which he had received
>>from
>>Star People who manifested during sweat lodge ceremonies.
>>
>>The next speaker, Oglala spiritual advisor Floyd Hand, continued the
>>religious theme, speaking about the Avatars (world religious
>>teachers), such as Jesus, Buddha, Mohammed, and White Buffalo Calf
>>Woman, (the Star Person who gave the Sioux their spiritual history,
>>health practices, and ceremonies). "The Avatars are Star People". He
>>said that seven different galaxies are represented on the
>>Earth. "Each
>>Native American tribe has its ET race [of origination counterpart]".
>>The Star People will return in the latter part of the 1990s. Changes
>>will happen as their time draws near. The first sign is floods,
fires
>>and earthquakes. There will be a world Great Drought in 1997-1999.
>>Many will starve. There will be destruction of electrical and sewer
>>lines, loss of cities and many lives. In 1998 White Buffalo Calf
>>Woman
>>is coming back to Turtle Island (the U.S.). There are Four Omens.
The
>>First Omen was the recent birth of a white buffalo calf on a White
>>ranch, whose hide eventually turned the other colors of the Four
>>Nations (yellow, red and black). The Second Omen was the birth of
>>another white buffalo calf to a Sioux rancher, but it died. "We have
>>no right to destroy four-leggeds and winged creatures for our
>>purposes." The Third Omen was a third white calf, but no one is
>>listening despite human suffering and death. The Fourth Omen will be
>>the Star People coming and visiting in Santa Fe, New Mexico. Floyd
>>Hand urged people to get away from urban hubbub and sharpen their
>>senses. He added, "Start putting in a garden, put away food; it's
>>going to be hard. There will be a new government." Hand sees the end
>>of the current world on January 21, 2021.
>>
>>Elder Paula Underwood gave an Iroquois perspective on off-planet
>>lifeforms. She described the many appearance-forms of the
>>extraterrestrials. In answer to the question of whether we can form
>>community with them, she replied that "all who walk on two legs are
>>our brothers and sisters. We come from the unity of the Universe."
>>Underwood told of an Iroquois oral tradition of an ET telepathic
>>message to the Iroquois: "We are Coming." The Iroquois Elders
>>thought-responded, "Don't come; we are not prepared." The ETs
>>replied,
>>"Prepare yourself."
>>
>>Lakota Elder Harry Charger discussed the oral tradition of the Sioux
>>peoples. There have been many ET visitations with the Sioux during
>>sweat lodge ceremonies. Charger said that 50% of what we see of ET
>>appearances are mental projections from the ETs. He said that the
>>Star
>>Nations are concerned about our destruction of the planet. He told
>>of,
>>as a boy, being instructed by his grandmother to make a ball that
>>didn't bounce. Later the village grandmothers gathered to try out
>>tossing this gentle-landing ball he made. They smiled with
>>satisfaction as it soft-landed. Years later he realized the point:
>>that the soft-lander ball was a ritual reenactment of a space
vehicle
>>which had touched down on the Lakota lands.
>>
>>The Lakota Elder told the Sioux spiritual origin legend. Two Lakota
>>scouts were out away from the tribe when a young, beautiful,
>>pale-white luminous woman appeared to them, White Buffalo Calf
Woman.
>>She gave them important instructions about their origin, and
>>spiritual
>>teachings and ceremonies to bring back to their people. One scout
had
>>lustful thoughts for the woman and sought to approach her
erotically.
>>He perished. The other scout had paid respectful attention and
>>brought
>>back her teachings to the people, who have been sustained by them.
>>Charger said that each of us faces the same choice: how will each of
>>us react to the return of the Star People's presence?
>>
>>Finnish physician Rauni-Leena Kilde spoke of the extraterrestrial
>>experience among the Sammi (Laplander) people she was raised with
>>above the Arctic Circle and in Scandinavia. Her first remembered
>>contact was when she was in a severe car crash. As she laid there
>>mortally injured, a small ET was at her side working on healing her
>>injured liver. Later the hospital staff could not understand how she
>>survived the crash. Later she remembered ET contacts as a child
>>living
>>among the Sammi. She reported that there is a change of attitude in
>>Scandinavia and the European Union about cosmic contacts. She hears
>>positive reactions to ET encounters. In Scandinavia the so-called
>>"Grey" aliens are rare. Most common there are the small, short,
>>wrinkled "Dwarf" ETs. Her country borders Russia, whose cosmonauts
>>were threatened with death if they talked openly about UFO
>>encounters.
>>
>>Steve Red Buffalo (Lakota) gave a talk about the Star People coming
>>down from the Pleiades. The Sioux trace their origin to that Seven
>>Sisters constellation. The Pleiades have a connection with the
>>chanupa, the sacred pipe, which symbolizes the union of the Earth
>>(stone bowl) with the Sky (hollow stem through which smoke is drawn
>>and sent heavenward.)
>>
>>Dakota spiritual leader Chanupa Wambdi Wicasa (Deer Man) startled
>>those listening by stating that the current Pope, John Paul II, is a
>>Pipe Carrier (a Native-American spirituality tradition- keeper). The
>>Pope fasted and entered into a sweat lodge ceremony with the Dakota
>>while visiting in Canada, and congratulated the Dakota for keeping
>>their traditions and ceremonies.
>>
>>Deer Man interpreted a recent Crop Circle design as containing a
>>highly relevant message. This Crop Circle consisted of five
>>concentric
>>circles. The first four circles are like orbit paths around a
central
>>sun, with a planet-like "bead" imbedded in each orbit circle except
>>the third one. The outermost ring is a chain of densely-
>>packed "beads"
>>of varying sizes. The entire Crop Circle is the Circle of Life. The
>>four inner circles are the traditional Four Nations of humanity:
>>white, yellow, red and black. The smallest circle near the nucleus
is
>>the White Race. Spirit gave the White Race responsibility for Fire.
>>The White Man forgot his responsibility, and so created the nuclear
>>bomb. The White Race's elliptical orbit indicates that it is out of
>>balance. The second orbit is the Black Race, which has the
>>responsibility for Water. They have forgotten their responsibility.
>>As
>>a result, the waters are contaminated, and this causes cancer. The
>>third orbit is the Red Race, whose "planet-bead" is missing. The Red
>>Race has responsibility for the Earth. Their "bead" is missing
>>because
>>the Red Nation still walks with the Tunkashilas (Grandfathers,
>>spiritual guides). The fourth orbit is the Yellow Race, whose
>>responsibility is the air. But Asian-sponsored factories pollute the
>>air. Deer Man commented that "we have brought these imbalances on
>>ourselves. The Red Race has responsibility for the land, but cannot
>>do
>>so because of herbicides, acid rain and underground nuclear
testing."
>>Spirit told Deer Man that the other races were to follow the Red Way
>>of Life too, but have lost it.
>>
>>The outermost circle is the Star Nations. "The Star Nations are here
>>to help us." The Earth was out of balance, and is rebalancing its
>>tilt. "We have to help the Earth come back into balance. Time as you
>>know it is coming to an end, sooner than you think. There will not
be
>>cars or TVs." He said that the Grandfathers taught him that we are
>>coming to the end of the Fourth World. We are about to enter the
>>Fifth
>>World. [This concurs with similar Hopi prophecies.] "It will take
>>Nine
>>Worlds before we get to the Spirit World."
>>
>>The adopted son of Grandfather Titus, Keeper of the Hopi Prophecy
>>Tablets, Roy Little Sun, was scheduled to speak on behalf of his
>>grandfather. Because of difficulties, he designated Eric Skywalker
to
>>speak in his stead. He told of a Solar System planetary alignment
>>sequence moving into place which is powerful for the Earth. The
outer
>>planets line up with the planets near Earth. "The power of the
>>heavens
>>steps down to the Earth. The New Moon [June 16-Conference
conclusion]
>>is an opening of a gate of Star Knowledge." Eric said that the Star
>>Knowledge Conference is like a Medicine Wheel. Conference
>>participants
>>will radiate out to spread the information to others: "taking the
>>teachings of the Star People and applying them to human
>>interactions."
>>
>>Norbert Running, a Lakota Medicine Man, was one of the first to
>>participate in the revived Sun Dance of modern times. He chastised
>>latter-day Native American "neo-traditionalists" as contaminated by
>>Christian missionaries, believing in devils, and making up
>>bureaucratic religion rules. Norbert Running said that most Indians
>>on
>>the reservations believe in the Natural Way of spirituality. He
urged
>>everyone to "cultivate Spirit Guides to help you in the life path."
>>He
>>learned most of what he knows in the Yuwipi, Spirit Calling-In,
>>ceremony. He told of legendary Sioux Elder Black Elk having a
>>prophetic vision of racial unity, a rainbow lodge with the Four
>>Nations together. He also spoke of the Hopi prophecy of Red and
White
>>brothers working together.
>>
>>The chief Spiritual Elder of all the Maori people of Aotearoa (New
>>Zealand), Mac Wiremu Ruka, accepted Standing Elk's invitation to
>>share
>>the ancient truths and prophecies of his people.
>>
>>Since age three, Elder Ruka had been taught the genealogies, secrets
>>and incantations of the cosmic and Earth realms. A special star
>>alignment in 1988 told the old Maori Grandmothers that the time had
>>arrived to bring out publicly the Old Stories which had been kept
>>hidden for centuries, and that Elder Ruka was the one designated to
>>speak. The Maori Elder related accounts of the star origin of his
>>people. In a moving candle-lit ritual, he created a twelve-woman
>>ceremonial circle at the Conference to speak for Spirit and set the
>>proper vibration for creating such awareness.
>>
>>Choctaw Medicine Man Panther (Preston Scott) told of how he was
>>designated to follow the path of the heyoka (sacred trickster). One
>>day as a boy he was being walked to school by his mother. A dark
>>storming cloud came up from the west. His mother told him to run to
>>his grandfather's house. He made it as far as his grandfather's yard
>>when a lightning bolt struck so close to him that the heat and
energy
>>flipped him over. He landed on his feet still running and went up on
>>his grandfather's porch. Being struck by lightning is Spirit
>>designation as heyoka.
>>
>>As an adult, Panther was climbing a hill one day and received a
>>vision
>>of three Grandfathers. He was told that he was going to go north to
>>the Lakota land, where they would give him a foundation of spiritual
>>knowledge to take back to his people, because the Choctaw had lost
>>their spiritual ways. Now he is seeing spirituality rising among the
>>Choctaw.
>>
>>An inipi (sweat lodge) ceremony for a Sun Dancer was led by Panther
>>on
>>the night of June 15. As we prayed inside the totally-dark lodge,
>>there appeared two rectangular-shaped lights, about the size of
>>bricks, dancing near the upper east wall. Panther commented that
>>there
>>were six spirits inside the lodge. After the lodge, we learned from
>>others waiting outside that, during the sweat lodge, a high UFO went
>>across the sky. At first it looked like a satellite, but then it
>>stopped and gyrated in geometric patterns of flight.
>>
>>Eagle Pipe Man (Galen Drapeau), a Lakota Medicine Man, is a carrier
>>of
>>the Elk medicine bundle. His spiritual path was deepened when he
>>almost died during brain surgery, and had an out-of-body-experience
>>where he met an old Indian medicine man adjusting energy particles
>>coming out of people's bodies.Eagle Pipe Man told of seeing UFOs
>>flying over Bear Butte, a volcanic peak in the Black Hills and the
>>sacred heart of the Sioux Nation. Then he spoke about the Star
Nation
>>Altars. These are sacred ritual-object altars kept by certain
>>designated spiritual leaders as shrines where knowledge of the Star
>>People is gathered, kept and honored. The Lakota Elder said that
Star
>>Nation Altars send a blue light up to the heavens, which the Star
>>People can see as a beacon.
>>
>>He told of doing a ceremony for a woman, during which a Star Elder
>>came in and landed nearby. The ET was tall, gray, and had large
eyes.
>>Eagle Pipe Man did the Calling-In Song, and the tunkashilas
>>(Grandfather Spirits) came in, went over and held the Star Elder.
The
>>Star Elder told them some things: Mother Earth is dying; their (the
>>Star Elder's) planet is dead, lifeless. He is telling Holy Bull this
>>because the Native Americans have the Spirit. Mother Earth will
clean
>>the ozone.
>>
>>Eagle Pipe Man had an advising Dream one year ago to go to a
>>spiritual
>>gathering where sacred bundles and pipes were placed together. That
>>Dream was fulfilled on June 23rd at Greengrass, South Dakota. In an
>>unprecedented joining, the three sacred bundles of the Sioux (the
>>pipe), the Cheyenne (arrows) and the Arapaho (sacred hat) were
>>brought
>>together. This fulfills a prophecy about the beginning of the
>>Thousand
>>Years of Peace.
>>
>>Rod Shenandoah, a Blackfoot-Oneida medicine man, in a side lecture
>>during the Sun Dance ceremonies, talked about the visitations from
>>the
>>Star People which he, Wallace Black Elk, and many other medicine
>>persons, chiefs and other Native Americans have experienced. He
>>pointed out that "Indians consider themselves privileged" when such
>>Star Nation contacts occur. They consider such visits to be sacred
>>events. Wallace Black Elk had a visit by extraterrestrials while he
>>was in isolation on a spiritual hanblechia (fast and Vision Quest).
>>
>>In a final teaching round adjacent to the Sun Dance, Standing Elk
>>said
>>that the Star People are here to teach, to foster spiritual growth,
>>and to prepare us for dealing with the challenging Earth Changes
>>coming up in the next several years. The Star People are included as
>>honored Elders in the Native American key reverential saying,
>>"Mitakuye oyasin!" (All my relations).
>>
>>Standing Elk spoke of the extraterrestrials communicating
>>telepathically with Indians, and that the original Spiritual
Language
>>of the Sioux [different from conversational Lakota] is a language of
>>a
>>few cryptic key words, designed to stimulate, and be supplemented
by,
>>full additional telepathic communication. The same Star People who
>>visit the Sioux also visit the Hopi Indians. He said that the Star
>>People and the Indians have the same DNA. Standing Elk noted that
>>there is Big News coming, "fast changes, but they are slow in
>>arriving." He also commented that the Star People are also aware of
>>the Law of Karma. Thus, the rogue ETs, [the few renegades who have
>>collaborated with the Shadow Government], "are busy now putting
their
>>act together."
>>
>>Arvol Looking Horse, the 19th Generation Keeper of the Sacred White
>>Buffalo Calf Pipe for the Lakota-Dakota-Nakota Nation, had called
for
>>a World Peace and Prayer Day on June 21, Summer Solstice. This was
in
>>response to prophecies shared by spiritual leaders and Elders at the
>>United Nations, that it is time to begin global healing by working
>>towards world peace and harmony.
>>
>>While Looking Horse, the other Sacred Bundle Keepers, and many
others
>>gathered at Grey Horn Butte (Devil's Tower National Monument),
>>Standing Elk and those participating in the Sun Dance on the Yankton
>>Sioux Reservation held an observance in support. As representatives
>>of
>>the Four Nations stood in the Four Directions doorways of the Sun
>>Dance, and the gathered dancers and participants prayed, high above
>>the central Sun Dance pole a thin hollow circle of cirrus cloud
>>formed
>>around the sun, refracting within itself a perfectly circular
>>rainbow.
>>Although the wind was up from the west, and other scattered clouds
>>blew by, the circular rainbow remained perfect and immobile for over
>>an hour, as witnessed by all the participants. In the Bible the
>>rainbow is described as a sign of peaceful favor from the one the
>>Indians know as the Great Spirit. Perhaps Tunkashila was indicating
>>that we can approach the end of the Fourth World and our emergence
>>into the Fifth World with hope.
>>
>>
>>
>>

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 8:56 am 
Posting Freak

less that two weeks after announcing in a Press confrence that our troops will be station in Iraq for "as long as it takes"... maybe 12 years...Drudge published this "leaked" doc...Don't get me wrong...I am not complaining...just a little bewildered.

SECRET PLAN TO QUIT IRAQ
Sat Jul 09 2005 19:16:16 ET

BRITAIN and America are secretly preparing to withdraw most of their troops from Iraq - despite warnings of the grave consequences for the region, the SUNDAY MAIL in UK is reporting.

A secret paper written by UK Defence Secretary John Reid for Tony Blair reveals that many of the 8,500 British troops in Iraq are set to be brought home within three months, with most of the rest returning six months later.

The leaked document, marked Secret: UK Eyes Only, appears to fly in the face of Mr Blair and President Bush´s pledges that Allied forces will not quit until Iraq´s own forces are strong enough to take control of security.

If British troops pull out, other members of the Alliance are likely to follow. The memo says other international forces in Southern Iraq currently under British control will have to be handled carefully if Britain withdraws. It says they will not feel safe and may also leave.

Embarrassingly, the document says the Americans are split over the plan - and it suggests one of the reasons for getting British troops out is to save money. Mr Reid says cutting UK troop numbers to 3,000 by the middle of next year will save GBP 500million a year, though it will be 18 months before the cash comes through.

The document, Options For Future UK Force Posture In Iraq, is the first conclusive proof that preparations for a major withdrawal from Iraq are well advanced.

The British Government´s public position is that UK troops will stay until newly trained Iraqi forces are ready to take control of security. Less than a fortnight ago, Mr Blair said it was ´vital´ the US-led coalition stayed until Iraq stabilised, and Mr Bush endorsed his comments.

Mr Reid´s memo, prepared for Mr Blair in the past few weeks, shows that in reality, plans to get them out - ´military drawdown,´ as he puts it - are well advanced.

It says: ´We have a commitment to hand over to Iraqi control in Al Muthanna and Maysan provinces two of the four provinces under British control in Southern Iraq in October 2005 and in the other two, Dhi Qar and Basra, in April 2006.

[Edited on 10-7-2005 by starduster]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 10:20 am 
Posting Freak

Paymasters Of Carnage

The ghost at Gleneagles

By John Pilger

07/09/05 "New Statesman" - - In the orgy of summit coverage something has been overlooked: the two men at the heart of it, telling us how the world should be run, are the men responsible for Fallujah and Abu Ghraib.

Over the past two weeks, the contrast between two related "global" events has been salutary. The first was the World Tribunal on Iraq, held in Istanbul; the second the G8 meeting in Scotland and the Make Poverty History campaign. Reading the papers and watching television in Britain, you would know nothing about the Istanbul meetings, which produced the most searing evidence to date of the greatest political scandal of modern times: the attack on a defenceless Iraq by America and Britain.

The tribunal is a serious international public inquiry into the invasion and occupation, the kind governments dare not hold. "We are here," said the author Arundhati Roy in Istanbul, "to examine a vast spectrum of evidence [about the war] that has been deliberately marginalised and suppressed - its legality, the role of international institutions and major corporations in the occupation; the role of the media, the impact of weapons such as depleted-uranium munitions, napalm and cluster bombs, the use and legitimation of torture . . . This tribunal is an attempt to correct the record: to document the history of the war not from the point of view of the victors but of the temporarily vanquished."

"Temporarily vanquished" implies that, even faced with such rampant power, the Iraqi people will recover. You certainly need this sense of hope when reading the eyewitness testimonies, which demonstrate, as Roy pointed out, "that even those of us who have tried to follow the war closely are not aware of a fraction of the horrors that have been unleashed in Iraq".

The most shocking was given by Dahr Jamail. Unless you read the internet, you will not know who Dahr Jamail is. He is not an amusing Baghdad blogger. For me, he is the finest reporter working in Iraq. Together with Robert Fisk, Patrick Cockburn and a few others, mostly freelancers, he shames the flak-jacketed, cliche-crunching camp followers known as "embeds". A Lebanese with US citizenship, Jamail has been almost everywhere the camp followers have not. He has reported from the besieged city of Fallujah, whose destruction and atrocities have been suppressed, notably by the BBC. (See [http://www.medialens.org/alerts]).

In Istanbul, Jamail bore his independent reporter´s witness to the thousands of Iraqis tortured in Abu Ghraib and other US-run prisons. His account of what had happened to a civil servant in Baghdad was typical. This man, Ali Abbas, had gone to a US base to inquire about his missing neighbours. On his fourth visit, he was arrested without charge, stripped naked, hooded and forced to simulate sex with other prisoners. This was standard procedure. He was beaten on his genitals, electrocuted in the anus, denied water and forced to watch as his food was thrown away. A loaded gun was held to his head to prevent him from screaming in pain as his wrists were bound so tightly that the blood drained from his hands. He was doused in cold water while a fan was held to his body.

"They put on a loudspeaker," he told Jamail, "put the speakers on my ears and said, ´Shut up, [Censored], [Censored], [Censored]!´" He was refused sleep. Excrement was wiped on him and dogs were used on him. "Sometimes at night when he would read his Koran," said Jamail, "[he] had to hold it in the hallway for light. ´Soldiers would walk by and kick the Holy Koran, and sometimes they would try to piss on it or wipe [Censored] on it,´ [Abbas] said." A female soldier told him, "Our aim is to put you in hell . . . These are the orders we have from our superiors, to turn your lives into hell."

Jamail described how Fallujah´s hospitals have been subjected to an American tactic of collective punishment, with US marines assaulting staff and stopping the wounded entering, and American snipers firing at the doors and windows, and medicines and emergency blood prevented from reaching the hospitals. Children were shot dead in front of their families, in cold blood.

The two men ultimately responsible for this, George W Bush and Tony Blair, attended the G8 meeting at Gleneagles. Unlike for the Iraq tribunal, there was saturation coverage, yet no one in the "mainstream" - from the embedded media to the Make Poverty History organisers and the accredited, acceptable celebrities - made the obvious connection with Bush´s and Blair´s enduring crime in Iraq. No one stood and said that Blair´s smoke-and-mirrors "debt cancellation" at best amounted to less than the money the government spent in a week on brutalising Iraq, where British and American violence was the cause of the doubling of child poverty and malnutrition since Saddam Hussein was overthrown.

In Edinburgh, a shameless invitation-only meeting of Christian Aid supporters and church leaders was addressed by Gordon Brown, a paymaster of this carnage. Only one person asked him, "When will you stop the rape of the poor´s resources? Why are there so many conditions on aid?" This lone protester was not referring specifically to Iraq, but to most of the world. He was thrown out, to cheers from among the assembled Christians.

That set the theme for the G8 week: the silencing and pacifying and co-option of real dissent and truth. It was Frantz Fanon, the great pan-Africanist intellectual/activist, who exposed colonial greed and violence dressed up as polite do-goodery, and nothing has changed, in Africa as in Iraq. The mawkish images on giant screens behind the pop stars in Hyde Park beckoned a wilful, self-satisfied ignorance. There were none of the images that television refuses to show: of murdered Iraqi doctors with the blood streaming from their heads, cut down by Bush´s snipers.

On the front page of the Guardian, the Age of Irony was celebrated as real life became more satirical than satire could ever be. There was Bob Geldof, resting his smiling face on smiling Blair´s shoulder, the war criminal and his jester. Elsewhere, there was a heroically silhouetted Bono, who celebrates men like Jeffrey Sachs as saviours of the world´s poor while lauding "compassionate" Bush´s "war on terror" as one of his generation´s greatest achievements; and there again was Brown, the enforcer of unfair rules of trade, saying incredibly that "unfair rules of trade shackle poor people"; and Paul Wolfowitz, beaming next to the Archbishop of Canterbury: this is the man who, before he was handed control of the World Bank, devised much of Bush´s so-called neoconservative putsch, the mendacious justification for the bloodfest in Iraq and the notion of "endless war". And if you missed all that, there is a downloadable PDF kit from a "ONE Campaign" e-mail to "help you organise your very own ongoing Live 8 party". The suppression of African singers and bands, parked where Geldof decreed, in an environmental theme park in Cornwall far from the vaunted global audience, was described correctly by Andy Kershaw as "musical apartheid".

Has there ever been a censorship as complete and insidious and ingenious as this? Even when Stalin airbrushed his purged comrades from the annual photograph on top of Lenin´s mausoleum, the Russian people could fill in the gaps. Media and cultural hype provide infinitely more powerful propaganda weapons in the age of Blair.

With Diana, there was grief by media. With Iraq, there was war by media. Now there is mass distraction by media, a normalising of the unmentionable that "the state has lost its mind and is punishing so many innocent people", as Arthur Miller wrote, "and so the evidence has to be internally denied". Deploying the unction of Bono, Madonna, Paul McCartney, a pop-up Andrew Marr and of course Geldof, whose Live Aid 20 years ago achieved nothing for the people of Africa, the contemporary plunderers and pawnbrokers of that continent have pulled off an unprecedented scam: the antithesis of 15 February 2003, when two million people brought both hearts and brains to the streets of London.

"[Ours] is not a march in the sense of a demonstration, but more of a walk, " said Bruce Whitehead of Make Poverty History. "The emphasis is on fun in the sun. The intention is to welcome the G8 leaders to Scotland and ask them to deliver trade justice, debt cancellation and increased aid to developing countries."

Really?

In Lewis Carroll´s classic, Alice asked the Cheshire Cat and the Mad Hatter to show her the way out of wonderland. They did, over and again, this way, that way, until she lost her temper and brought down her dream-world, waking her up. The people killed and maimed in Iraq and the people wilfully impoverished in Africa by our governments and our institutions, in our name, demand that we wake up.

This article first appeared in the New Statesman. For the latest in current and cultural affairs subscribe to the New Statesman print edition.

© New Statesman 1913 - 2005
http://www.newstatesman.com/Economy/200507110004

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 5:59 pm 
Posting Freak

http://www.unknowncountry.com/journal/

Up until now, many of his past journals have been thoughtful reflections on the state of our world and environment. Now this:

A Nation in Peril
Tuesday July 12th, 2005

"There is a significant likelihood that the United States is going to experience a nuclear attack. This attack will probably take the form of the destruction of more than one American city, and will be designed to cause maximum casualties.

The reasons for this are many, chief among them the fact that there are elements within the United States government who are deeply committed to destroying this free society, and rendering it powerless to prevent their larger aims in the world, which are to fulfill a modified version the racial and social objectives that were formed in Germany during the twenties and thirties of the last century.

The power centers of this group are three: Saudi Arabia, Munich, and Texas. Elements of these three communities are connected by a secret bond of loyalty that was forged during and after World War II, in the German prisoner of war camps in South Texas, in the Islamic Center of Munich, and among Texas oil men and the Saudi kingdom.

Beginning in 1942, the British began to be unable to house all the German prisoners they were taking in North Africa, then, as the war wound down, in Europe. By late 1944, the western Allies were refusing the surrender of German soldiers, and simply disarming them and sending them home. The Russians were briefly interning them and then killing them like cattle.

Prior to this 650,000 German prisoners were sent to internment camps in the United States. A number of these camps were located in Texas, in Hearne, in San Antonio and other places, mostly in South Texas, because the soldiers had been captured in North Africa and the Geneva Convention required that they be interned in areas similar to those in which they had been captured.

Soldiers in these camps were governed by their own officers, which meant that a powerful Nazi presence existed in the camps. In fact, they were run by Nazis, with the full co-operation of the US government. Again, it was required under the Geneva Convention that officers of captured troops be allowed to remain responsible for the welfare of their prisoner-soldiers.

Also in South Texas was a substantial settlement of Germans who had come as a result of the urging of an early colonist of German extraction, Fredrick Diercks. At present, there are about 2.5 million Texas Germans, located mostly in the hill country north of San Antonio, San Antonio itself, and throughout south Texas.

Prior to World War II, there was a significant Nazi movement in the United States. The FDNA, the American Nazi Party, was run from Germany until 1936, when it became the German-American Bund, an American-run replacement that was designed to be less unpopular with the American people.

In South Texas, there were about 2,000 registered Bund members when war broke out between Germany and the US. Most of them were in south Texas, specifically in San Antonio and the counties to the south and east of that city. They were interned in camps in Crystal City and Kenedy, Texas, along with German aliens who had been in the United States at the time war was declared.

This was done to prevent them from sending money to Germany via Mexico. Like the more public Union Bank, which had been created by Prescott Bush with the support of influential Germans such as Heinz Roverer, the Gauleiter of Mecklenberg, the purpose of this was to enable Germany to replenish its gold reserves, which had been severely depleted after World War I. After WWII began, Germany’s need for gold became more urgent, because of the demands of the war.

There was much communication between German nationals and US Bund members interned in Kenedy and Crystal City, and Nazi officers interned at Fort Sam Houston in San Antonio. This was accomplished by US Army intelligence officers who moved between the three groups trying to find out how US dollars were moving from South Texas to Mexico, where they were being used to buy gold to send to Germany.

Profoundly loyal relationships were developed between some Texas Germans and members of the Nazi party interned in the various camps. These relationships survived the war, and after it was over, the overseers of Project Paperclip, which was a program that brought German scientists of use to the United States into this country, determined that Air Force installations near San Antonio would be a good place to base such scientists, who would find a relatively more receptive community in which to live.

At the same time in Germany, an event was taking place that would form the basis for the connection between Saudi Arabia and the Nazis and, ultimately, oilmen among the Texas Germans, who have brought their loyalties forward, at this point, two generations.

During the war, large numbers of Red Army soldiers deserted to the Wehrmacht, and many of these soldiers ended up in West Germany after the war. As they learned more about Nazi ideology, they discovered in its occult roots a connection to Islam that drew them toward that religion, but not entirely because they believe in the words of the Prophet in the same sense that an ordinary Muslim does.

By 1958, ex-Nazis had founded a mosque in Munich, which, on the surface, was a place of Moslem worship, but which was also a center for Nazi recruitment and maintenance of the Nazi organization throughout the world. There was a need for funding, and this was found by following the traces of the old gold path back through Mexico to the Texas Germans. The movement took on its Moslem appearance and character when it became clear that existing Arab ad-hoc financial systems, which primarily involved cash transfers based on coded telegrams, would be an ideal means of funding substantial activities, which included, by that time, very extensive political operations throughout Latin America, as well as a slow process of infiltration of the American political system.

Information about how to access these Arab financial systems, and how to gain the confidence of the Saudis was provided by representatives of ARAMCO, the Arab-American Oil Company, Texas Germans who were sympathetic to the larger aims of the Munich group.

The infiltration of the American Political system was accomplished by reconstructing the links that had existed before the war between the German-American Bund and the followers of Father Charles Coughlin, an influential Nazi sympathizer of the thirties.

Originally a supporter of the New Deal, by the late thirties Father Coughlin had abandoned his National Union of Social Justice and created the Christian Front, which is the foundation, in one way or another, of many modern extremist political organizations that characterize themselves as Christian.

Increasingly, in the late thirties and early forties, Father Coughlin became more pro-Nazi and anti-Semitic. An FBI raid on Coughlin’s headquarters in 1940 revealed evidence that the group planned the murder of many Jews and other political leaders, and Father Coughlin faded from the national scene.

After the war, many of Father Coughlin’s followers sought other means of expressing their anti-Communism and anti-Semitism, and their relationships with members of the German-American Bund.

There is no structured organizational link between the old Bund, Father Coughlin, and modern extremists on the left and the right in the United States who, mostly without realizing it, are members of groups that support the larger objectives of Naziism, which is a vitally alive and active, if concealed, political presence in the modern world.

However, when you see members of the left claiming that they are “anti-Zionist,” not anti-Semitic, and defending blood-soaked forgeries such as the “Protocols of the Elders of Zion,” a fabrication created in the late nineteenth century by elements of the Okrana, the Czarist secret service, to justify economic expropriation of Jewish assets by cash-strapped Imperial Russia, you are seeing unconscious Nazis doing the work of the larger organization, which remains to eliminate democracy as a form of government, and to eradicate the Jewish race.

Similarly, when you see radical Christian groups claiming that the Nazi stronghold Colonia Dignidad in Chile had innocuous aims, and calling for the replacement of the American republic with a “Bible republic,” you are seeing groups carrying out, for the most part unconsciously, the objectives of world Naziism.

Modern Nazis do not express their sympathies openly. The American Nazi Party, for example, has no more to do with them than do publicly visible racist organizations in Germany and Russia. Rather, they are Nazi by their sympathies and their beliefs, not in name or by virtue of membership in political organizations.

There is one world shrine, however, that many of them visit from time to time. This is a grove of trees in Berchtesgaden, near the site of Hitler’s mountain chalet, which was destroyed after the war and is now occupied by a hotel. The postwar West German state forbade the placement of votives or memorials on the site of the chalet itself, but it still drew silent visitors from around the world. The grove is its replacement.

Whether worshipers at the grove or not, these people, with their shared beliefs and loyalties, and their successful avoidance of discovery by the press, have come very close to Hitler’s objective, which is world domination by a central authoritarian government that would function as an umbrella over all other governments. However, there is a difference now. In order for such a profoundly inhuman, not to say inhumane, organization to control the life of man, it would need to be a deep secret. In fact, it would need almost to be tacit, an organization of shared beliefs and agreements, rather than anything on paper.

This is what it is, in fact. Its members, at this point, are bound more by family ties and a belief that they have a superior ability to govern, than by any sentimental connection to Adolf Hitler. For the most part, they would never dream of visiting Berchtesgaden, nor do they feel any connection with Nazism. They are Nazis, however, in that their personal ideology is authoritarian and racist in the same ways, and for the same reason, that Nazism is authoritarian and racist.

The link with Saudi Arabia has three roots: money, Islam and anti-Semitism. The mosque in Munich appears now to be a thriving center of radical Islam and anti-Semitism, carefully concealed to avoid violating German law. Money travels freely around the world, borne on the tide of an ancient system of finance that is cash based and, at this point, completely untraceable. It gets its cash from the Saudis and from counterfeiting operations located throughout the world, most notably in Syria, Iran and Myanmar. Indeed, counterfeit dollars are at this point so perfect that they cannot be distinguished from real currency at all. Nobody knows how much American cash is fake, but billions of dollars a year are poured into the world economy in the form of artificial American cash.

Returning to the roots of Nazi influence in modern America, and why this is leading to a nuclear attack on the United States, it is necessary to explore the current situation, so that we can understand why the Nazis, as close as they are to goals they have been pursuing for two generations, would suddenly feel so threatened.

It is first necessary to understand that they began the process of gaining control of the United States back in the fifties, when they began to act, behind the cover of an extensive and cancerous system of “classification,” through which all important information was routinely withheld from the public, to consolidate their power within the military, the cutting edge of space science, and the human behavioral arm of the intelligence community.

Dwight Eisenhower was well aware of this problem, and in his last speech as president of the United States warned against the growth of the very “military-industrial complex” that has come to dominate American society, and has preserved itself past the cold war by manufacturing an artificial atmosphere of crisis, without regard for the welfare of the nation or the lives of its citizens, or those of any other nation.

After John F. Kennedy was elected to office, Eisenhower warned him that these people had taken over a small piece of American soil called No-Name Key, where the International Penetration Force was being trained. Kennedy accordingly put a stop to activities on No-Name Key and aborted the planned invasion of Cuba.

This outraged a group of right-wing Texas oilmen, among them H. L. Hunt and others, who began to seek the assassination of Kennedy. Whether they succeeded or not remains a source of controversy, but certainly they wanted Kennedy dead.

During the fifties, also, various CIA-sponsored mind control experiments, among them Operation Bluebird, MK-ULTRA and others, sought to create, and did create, assassins, of whom Robert Kennedy’s murderer, Sirhan Sirhan, was almost certainly one.

The Kennedys were killed not only because of Cuba, but because they did not intend to extend American operations in Vietnam, and, above all, were aware of the fact that Nazis and Nazi sympathizers were getting involved in the American political process, most particularly in Texas. It was at this time that George H.W. Bush, with his knowledge of the old gold path gained from his father and his father’s Union Bank records, moved from Connecticut to Houston. He brought with him a hidden connection both to German Nazis and to Saudi anti-Semites, and effectively consolidated the movement in Texas, removing the last traces of it from the hostile northeastern United States, and placing it firmly among the more congenial Texas German community.

Not to say that all Texas Germans are Nazis, but only that there are deep sympathies among some of them, especially connected to the oil industry, that coincide with the interests of the Munich mosque, the Saudis, and American authoritarians who seek to establish a world government that controls local puppet states across the planet, without regard to how they function locally, as long as they act toward the great corporations that are the real seat of elite power, as they are bidden to act.

Over time, the objective of this elite is to establish itself as a kind of international royalty that will rule a planet of what will essentially be pacified slaves. In general, human beings will no longer be able to move between countries freely, will no longer have access to a free exchange of ideas, and will be caught in an economic trap from which, without any meaningful worker organization to counteract authority, there will be no escape.

As was true when the Roman republic collapsed, the appearance of free government will be maintained. The Roman senate continued to sit, and apparently to govern a republic, for hundreds of years after all power had, in fact, passed to the emperors. City officials continued to be elected as before, throughout the empire. But, in fact, it was not a free society, and eventually succumbed, as this new one will, too, to the cumbersome inefficiencies of authoritarianism.

Sadly, we will face, on a larger scale, the same fate that befell the Romans, who celebrated in the streets when the brutal imperial tax collectors came no more. Within two generations, most of the western Roman empire had degenerated into starved and miserable communities isolated from each other by a lack of roads, by the decline of Latin into a polyglot of slangs, by the isolation of government to the point that the only real order any leader could impose, for example, in Gaul, extended only as far as a soldier could march in a day. Money was forgotten to the point that, when it began to be reintroduced a few hundred years later, it was regarded as a form of magic. Literature, the arts and science declined into a confusion of superstitions that led to the dictatorship of the church, a malign barbarism that lasted a thousand years.

It is impossible to estimate just how much mankind lost of hope and freedom when the Roman republic collapsed, or how much more with the collapse of the empire, but certainly we are as we are today, mired in this strange and malignant state of wars, alarms, disasters, and concealed leaderships because we have never managed to truly democratize, to finally establish an economic and governmental system that flows from the individual and not the various institutional forms that have arisen, in endless variety, over the millennias-long struggle of this species to free itself from those who would impose the will of the few on the many.

It may seem a long leap from there to the Kennedy assassinations, the shoot-down of TWA Flight 800, 911, the London bombings and the threat to Carl Rove that has emerged in recent months, but it is not.

Despite the absurd explanation for the presence of a missile track in a video of the Flight 800 disaster offered by the CIA after the event, it still remains true that the plane was shot down. The one vessel known to be in the area at the moment the plane exploded that was probably involved—a small boat that headed out to sea at high speed immediately after the incident—was the only craft not investigated by the FBI. The CIA’s explanation of the missile track is childish propaganda, as silly as the explanation for why the 757 that struck the Pentagon on 911 mysteriously vaporized.

Flight 800 was shot down by elements operating within the United States government, and using its facilities and resources, in order to prevent documents that had been placed aboard the plane from reaching Kennedy associate Pierre Salinger in France. These documents would have proven connections between people like Roy Hargraves of No-Name Key fame, H. L. Hunt, and a number of other Texas millionaires who have been heavy political contributors over the years to both US political parties, both of which have accepted this tainted money and become its victims.

Mr. Salinger was well aware of what was coming his way, which was why he so vociferously maintained that the plane had been shot down. He knew it certainly, but was led, through a lack of sophistication, into making a fool of himself over the matter.

What happened on 911 is that a consortium involving the Bin Laden family and their friends in Texas engaged in an operation that was, to an extent, co-opted by the errant Bin Laden brother into a much more extensive attack than the rest of the conspirators had expected. They did not count on suicide bombers, nor on the fact that the World Trade Center could be entirely destroyed. They sought a spectacular and terrifying event, not a catastrophe on the scale that actually unfolded. However, they did receive the benefit of the event, which was exactly the same benefit that Adolf Hitler received after the burning of the Reichstag in 1933: a transformation in popularity inspired by public fear.

They are in an even worse position now than they were then. George W. Bush is one of the least popular presidents in American history. Through greed and a lack of expertise, his administration has gotten itself into a quagmire in Iraq which the public will not tolerate much longer, but which cannot be ended “with honor” for the foreseeable future.

Now the whole administration is threatened with being unraveled over the Valerie Plame affair. If any serious attention is paid to Carl Rove and his background by the press, a great deal of information could become public, information that would inevitably lead to the discovery and subsequent destruction of the entire secret infrastructure that we are discussing here.

A vast historical change could then begin to unfold. As ordinary people across the world realize that the whole system of beliefs, dogmas, ideologies, hostilities, battles and rivalries by which we live are an illusion created by a cynical leadership, and do not emerge out of the hearts of the people, it could be that mankind will refocus on the only thing that has ever mattered, from the beginning of history: that each individual obtain sufficient prosperity and happiness, in a peaceful context, to express all of his potential into the world, and taste of this life to the fullest.

This desire is the great current of human life, the vast, unstoppable river, as it were, of souls seeking to ascend into a new realm of freedom. Standing against it, and thinking of themselves as carrying the banner of a desperate elite against the torrent of a despised horde, are the inheritors of the traditions of race and entitlement that go as deep, and were briefly given voice by Adolf Hitler.

If these people do not get what they need, and fast, they are going to falter. The US midterm elections will be a catastrophe for the Christian right, and thus also for them. This will result in a new congress, one that is about evenly divided between moderate Republicans and Democrats, that will be willing to pursue investigations that must not be pursued, if the elite is to continue to hold sway. It will lead to a revitalization of the press, which has been in thrall to the power of the administration since 911.

It will lead, in short, to the destruction of a system that has, from the assassination of Kennedy to 911 and beyond, come within inches of the goal it has held for generations, which is domination of this planet.

Another small terrorist attack in the US will not be sufficient. In fact, that will only weaken an administration whose one area of popularity remains its effectiveness against terrorism. No, something much larger is needed now, and the sudden expansion of discussion about the possibility of nuclear terrorism should be taken as a sign and a warning. There is great peril now. If the administration begins to collapse, and that does not seem far off, given Mr. Rove’s troubles, a gigantic terror attack on American soil would seem to be inevitable. We can only hope that they will hesitate to pull the trigger until it is too late for them to do so, in the event, by the grace of God, that time might come."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 7:58 pm 

[quote]
However, when you see members of the left claiming that they are “anti-Zionist,” not anti-Semitic, and defending blood-soaked forgeries such as the “Protocols of the Elders of Zion,” a fabrication created in the late nineteenth century by elements of the Okrana, the Czarist secret service, to justify economic expropriation of Jewish assets by cash-strapped Imperial Russia, you are seeing unconscious Nazis doing the work of the larger organization, which remains to eliminate democracy as a form of government, and to eradicate the Jewish race.
[/quote]

Yeah, I'm sure zionist leaders are innocent of all charges :cool: And some of the "protocols" are implemented whether forged or not. One simply has to look around. Thus the question is not if they're forged but WHO implements them (zionists play a good role in this).

A lot of jews are against zionism and labeling anti-zionists as anti-jews or nazis that seek to eliminate other jews is simply absurd.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 9:04 pm 
Posting Freak

I found this "statement" from WS...totally unlike him...I heard through the grapevine that he had "sold out" to the PTB...like Art Bell after some threats to family members...and basically quite going to his site...then just recently, he was brought up in another forum I visit... seems he has his own forum and was shocked by the behavior of its members (where have I heard that before?) Then three days later he announced that he was "giveing it all up" and moving to another country...and posted the rant above...which as I said...was totally out of character...

again, I do not necessarily agree with the things I post...I post them because they "tweek" my mind...and share them with you for your discernment...I appreciate your take...but I found that this perspective tied up a lot of loose ends for me...while most of the world wants to believe that it is Israels fault...all of it, inc the 9/11 event...this is a different take...and most likely the truth is somewhere inbetween ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 3:39 am 

Personally I think the incunabula lets zionists think they control everything and I predict that in the end (when they do all their dirty work) they'll dismantle them by exposing them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 11:46 am 
Posting Freak

yes...I think that is what is happening to Bush now...he is being exposed...by "leaks" that do the most damage...apparently he got carried away with his power...and the PTB want us to do the dirty work of removing him...only we are to hypmotised by the TV to go into action...and too afraid to cause Martial Law...that might disturb our warm fuzzie comfort zones...little do they realize that he has no intentions of ever leaving ... and he has the Patriot Act to back him up...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 4:01 pm 
Posting Freak

Open Letter to the Apathetic, the Brain-Washed, the Prescription Drug-Dazed and Brain-Dead, the American Patriots and Pseudo Patriots

July 1, 2005

Dear America,

I am longing to reach you-crossing this river of indifference and consumption and denial. I am trying to find you, reaching out through the desperate limitations of words and descriptions, swimming through the rhetoric of terror and God.

I need you to wake up. The house is on fire and you are still sleeping, lulled by the intoxication of smoke and mirrors. I need you to wake up and I know that shaking you, scaring you will only make you cling to your sleep and sleep more.

How then do I tell you what's going on? How do I tell you about the one hundred thousand dead Iraqi people that you and I are responsible for murdering.

(1) Each one of them valued their life, longed for their morning, cherished their first cup of milk or coffee or tea. In what way shall I deliver what I learned? The substance identical to illegal napalm that melted tender five year old skin; the cluster bombs that have left their murderous and disguised offspring, throngs of bomblets set to explode, scattered on the Iraqi earth; the depleted uranium from the Bunker Busters we dropped that now lives in lungs and livers and soil.

(2) How do I tell you about the strategic planning of such atrocities in the boardrooms, the backrooms, the back seats of limos, the organized take over and looting of Iraq right out from under the terrorized, hungry, thirsty Iraqi people.

(3) How do I get you to listen to the stories of our soldiers who are trying to kill themselves now, longing to escape the madness of murdering and maiming for no reason.

(4) Please don't go back to sleep. I know how hard it is to hear of the massive black holes, called prisons we have dug to hold thousands without charging them, without trials or the torture, the meanness, the cruelty we are inflicting upon them.

(5) America, those who now control our country have changed and ended law. I do not believe you are so calloused or selfish that you do not care. Your sleep is induced. You are distracted and derailed. The corporations have concocted and perfected these sleeping potions for years, developing ingredients to make you despise every bit of yourself, to feel ugly and fat and stupid and poor and not enough. And so you spend your time and every bit of the money you do not have buying products that will make you better, skinnier, lighter, whiter, tighter. And as you consume and consume, the corporations consume you. They take your money and your time and your voice and your instincts and your outrage and your sorrow and your anger and your grief. They consume your courage and leave fear in its place. They devour your conscience and your memory and your compassion.

And how do I speak when they are sure to tie my tongue? When they will say I do not love my country or support the troops or honor the dead or believe in their God? How do I break through your sealed wrapping, your self-obsession, your TVheadphonedDVDcell pod?

America I am getting desperate and I know this will not get me published or heard. Those who control the information will say I'm extreme, that I've gone mad. But I have heard the cries of children in the exploding houses of Falluja.

(6) I have seen the agonized faces of the sleepless Iraqi women who still clutch the outline of their charred dead babies in their arms. I have watched as we as a nation grow more isolated, despised and alone.

America, there is not much time left. The fire is spreading, consuming the world. We are the arsonists. We will need each other to find our way out through the lies and haze. It will take our greatest imagination, courage and skill to subdue these flames.

Eve Ensler

This letter was written immediately after The World Tribunal on Iraq in Istanbul ! where I served with thirteen others from around the world on a jury chaired by Arundhati Roy. The Tribunal consisted of three days of hearings investigating various issues related to the war on Iraq, such as the legality of the war, the role of the United Nations, war crimes and the role of the media, as well as the destruction of the cultural sites and the environment. The session in Istanbul was the culminating session of commissions of inquiry and hearings held around the world over the past two years.

Footnotes:

1. Iraq death toll soared 'post war'
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/3962969.stm
100,000 Iraqis dead (Lancet survey)

2. US admits to use of napalm
http://www.globalsecurity.org/org/news/ ... iraq01.htm

Irregular Weapons Used Against Iraq
http://www.globalpolicy.org/security/is ... egular.htm

WHO studies depleted uranium in Iraq
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle ... 506151.stm

3. Rumsfeld, Amnesty trade barbs over prisoner abuse
http://www.worldtribunal.org/main/?b=64

4. Army probes soldier suicides
http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/200 ... usat_x.htm

Military Families Against the war
http://www.mfso.org

5. Rumsfeld, Amnesty trade barbs over prisoner abuse
http://www.worldtribunal.org/main/?b=64

Systematic Use of Psychological Torture by US Forces
http://www.worldtribunal.org/main/?b=68

6. This Is Our Guernica
http://www.guardian.co.uk/comment/story ... 11,00.html

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 3:12 pm 
Posting Freak

TY Shay...for posting this here...I thought i posted it too...but can't find it...so in my haste I must have deleted it...IMO this is an important message...I e-mailed this to everyone on my mailing list...this isn't some woo woo, this is a jury member on the World Court

[quote]This letter was written immediately after The World Tribunal on Iraq in Istanbul ! where I served with thirteen others from around the world on a jury chaired by Arundhati Roy[/quote]

apparently she was deeply impressed with the evidence.

this would also be a great piece to send to your local newspaper..."letters to the editors" and congressmen... I posted it other forums and it made the "patriots" go wild...one even spammed the entire forum...when he couldn't handle the facts.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 3:14 pm 
Posting Freak

here is another fact...that could change the world:

Sound waves produce nuclear fusion

KurzweilAI.net, July 15, 2005

An inexpensive "tabletop" device that uses sound waves to produce nuclear fusion reactions could lead to a new source of clean energy and a host of portable detectors and other applications.

A key component of the experiment was a glass test chamber about the size of two coffee mugs filled with a liquid called deuterated acetone, which contains a form of hydrogen known as deuterium, or heavy hydrogen. The researchers exposed the test chamber to neutrons and then bombarded the liquid with a specific frequency of ultrasound, which caused cavities to form into tiny bubbles. The bubbles then expanded to a much larger size before imploding, apparently with enough force to cause thermonuclear fusion reactions.

Deuterium is contained in seawater, so a fusion reactor´s fuel supply would be virtually infinite. A cubic kilometer of seawater would contain enough heavy hydrogen to provide a thousand years´ worth of power for the United States.

Such a technology also could result in a new class of low-cost, compact detectors for security applications that use neutrons to probe the contents of suitcases; devices for research that use neutrons to analyze the molecular structures of materials; machines that cheaply manufacture new synthetic materials and efficiently produce tritium, which is used for numerous applications ranging from medical imaging to watch dials; and a new technique to study various phenomena in cosmology, including the workings of neutron stars and black holes.

Purdue University news release

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 3:48 pm 
Posting Freak

this could save the world...

Here´s the link to the real press release:

http://news.uns.purdue.edu/UNS/html4eve ... usion.html

July 12, 2005
Purdue findings support earlier nuclear fusion experiments

WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. – Researchers at Purdue University have new evidence supporting earlier findings by other scientists who designed an inexpensive "tabletop" device that uses sound waves to produce nuclear fusion reactions.
Yiban Xu and Adam Butt
Download photo
caption below

The technology, in theory, could lead to a new source of clean energy and a host of portable detectors and other applications.

The new findings were detailed in a peer-reviewed paper appearing in the May issue of the journal Nuclear Engineering and Design. The paper was written by Yiban Xu, a post-doctoral research associate in the School of Nuclear Engineering, and Adam Butt, a graduate research assistant in both nuclear engineering and the School of Aeronautics and Astronautics.

A key component of the experiment was a glass test chamber about the size of two coffee mugs filled with a liquid called deuterated acetone, which contains a form of hydrogen known as deuterium, or heavy hydrogen. The researchers exposed the test chamber to subatomic particles called neutrons and then bombarded the liquid with a specific frequency of ultrasound, which caused cavities to form into tiny bubbles. The bubbles then expanded to a much larger size before imploding, apparently with enough force to cause thermonuclear fusion reactions.

Fusion reactions emit neutrons that fall within a specific energy range of 2.5 mega-electron volts, which was the level of energy seen in neutrons produced in the experiment. The experiments also yielded a radioactive material called tritium, which is another product of fusion, Xu and Butt said.

The Purdue research began two years ago, and the findings represent the first confirmation of findings reported earlier by Rusi Taleyarkhan. Now at Purdue, Taleyarkhan, the Arden L. Bement Jr. Professor of Nuclear Engineering, discovered the fusion phenomenon while he was a scientist working at the Oak Ridge National Laboratory.

"The two key signatures for a fusion reaction are emission of neutrons in the range of 2.5 MeV and production of tritium, both of which were seen in these experiments," Xu said.

The same results were not seen when the researchers ran control experiments with normal acetone, providing statistically significant evidence for the existence of fusion reactions.

"The control experiments didn´t show anything," Xu said. "We changed just one parameter, substituting the deuterated acetone with normal acetone."

Deuterium contains one proton and one neutron in its nucleus. Normal hydrogen contains only one proton in its nucleus.

Taleyarkhan led a research team that first reported the phenomenon in a 2002 paper published in the journal Science. Those researchers later conducted additional research at the Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute and the Russian Academy of Sciences and wrote a follow-up paper that appeared in the journal Physical Review E in 2004, just after Taleyarkhan had come to Purdue.

Scientists have long known that high-frequency sound waves cause the formation of cavities and bubbles in liquid, a process known as "acoustic cavitation," and that those cavities then implode, producing high temperatures and light in a phenomenon called "sonoluminescence."

In the Purdue research, however, the liquid was "seeded" with neutrons before it was bombarded with sound waves. Some of the bubbles created in the process were perfectly spherical, and they imploded with greater force than irregular bubbles. The research yielded evidence that only spherical bubbles implode with a force great enough to cause deuterium atoms to fuse together, similar to the way in which hydrogen atoms fuse in stars to create the thermonuclear furnaces that make stars shine.

Nuclear fusion reactors have historically required large, expensive machines, but acoustic cavitation devices might be built for a fraction of the cost. Researchers have estimated that temperatures inside the imploding bubbles reach 10 million degrees Celsius and pressures comparable to 1,000 million earth atmospheres at sea level.

Xu and Butt now work in Taleyarkhan´s lab, but all of the research on which the new paper is based was conducted before they joined the lab, and the research began at Purdue before Taleyarkhan had become a Purdue faculty member. The two researchers used an identical "carbon copy" of the original test chamber designed by Taleyarkhan, and they worked under the sponsorship and direction of Lefteri Tsoukalas, head of the School of Nuclear Engineering.

Although the test chamber was identical to Taleyarkhan´s original experiment, and the Purdue researchers were careful to use deuterated acetone, they derived the neutrons from a less-expensive source than the Oak Ridge researchers. The scientists working at Oak Ridge seeded the cavities with a "pulse neutron generator," an apparatus that emits rapid pulses of neutrons. Xu and Butt derived neutrons from a radioactive material that constantly emits neutrons, and they simply exposed the test chamber to the material.

Development of a low-cost thermonuclear fusion generator would offer the potential for a new, relatively safe and low-polluting energy source. Whereas conventional nuclear fission reactors make waste products that take thousands of years to decay, the waste products from fusion plants would be short-lived, decaying to non-dangerous levels in a decade or two. For the same unit mass of fuel, a fusion power plant would produce 10 times more energy than a fission reactor, and because deuterium is contained in seawater, a fusion reactor´s fuel supply would be virtually infinite. A cubic kilometer of seawater would contain enough heavy hydrogen to provide a thousand years´ worth of power for the United States.

Such a technology also could result in a new class of low-cost, compact detectors for security applications that use neutrons to probe the contents of suitcases; devices for research that use neutrons to analyze the molecular structures of materials; machines that cheaply manufacture new synthetic materials and efficiently produce tritium, which is used for numerous applications ranging from medical imaging to watch dials; and a new technique to study various phenomena in cosmology, including the workings of neutron stars and black holes.

The desktop experiment is safe because, although the reactions generate extremely high pressures and temperatures, those extreme conditions exist only in small regions of the liquid in the container – within the collapsing bubbles, Xu said.

Purdue researchers plan to release additional data from related experiments in October during the Nuclear Reactor Thermal Hydraulics conference in Avignon, France.

The 2004 paper was written by Taleyarkhan while a distinguished scientist at Oak Ridge National Laboratory, postdoctoral fellow J.S Cho at Oak Ridge Associated Universities; Colin West, a retired scientist from Oak Ridge; Richard T. Lahey Jr., the Edward E. Hood Professor of Engineering at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute (RPI); R.C. Nigmatulin, a visiting scholar at RPI and president of the Russian Academy of Sciences´ Bashkortonstan branch; and Robert C. Block, active professor emeritus in the School of Engineering at RPI and director of RPI´s Gaerttner Linear Accelerator Laboratory.

Writer: Emil Venere, (765) 494-4709, venere@purdue.edu

Sources: Yiban Xu, (765) 418-0755, yiban@purdue.edu

Rusi Taleyarkhan, (765) 494-0198, Lab: 420-7537, rusi@ecn.purdue.edu

Adam Butt, (317) 514-8585, butt@purdue.edu

Lefteri Tsoukalas, (765) 494-5742, tsoukala@ecn.purdue.edu

Purdue News Service: (765) 494-2096; purduenews@purdue.edu

Note to Journalists: An electronic copy of the research paper is available from Emil Venere, (765) 494-4709, venere@purdue.edu. Video b-roll also is available by contacting Jesica Webb at (765) 494-2079, jwebb@purdue.edu.

PHOTO CAPTION:
Purdue University researchers Yiban Xu, standing, and Adam Butt, in the foreground, look at a monitor connected to a camera trained on a nearby experiment. The research has yielded evidence supporting earlier findings by other scientists who designed an inexpensive "tabletop" device that uses sound waves to produce nuclear fusion reactions. Xu is a post-doctoral research associate in the Purdue´s School of Nuclear Engineering, and Butt is a graduate research assistant in both nuclear engineering and the School of Aeronautics and Astronautics. The technology might one day, in theory, lead to a new source of clean energy and a host of portable detectors and other applications. (Purdue News Service photo/David Umberger)

A publication-quality photo is available at http://news.uns.purdue.edu/images/+2005 ... fusion.jpg

ABSTRACT

Confirmatory experiments for nuclear emissions
during acoustic cavitation

Yiban Xua,*, Adam Butta,b

a School of Nuclear Engineering

b School of Aeronautics and Astronautics

Purdue University

Confirmatory experiments were conducted to assess the potential for nuclear fusion related emissions of neutrons and tritium during neutron-seeded acoustic cavitation of deuterated acetone. Corresponding control experiments were conducted with normal acetone. Statistically significant (5-11 S.D. increased) emissions of 2.45 MeV neutrons and tritium were measured during cavitation experiments with chilled deuterated acetone. Control experiments with normal acetone and irradiation alone did not result in tritium activity or neutron emissions. Insights from imaging studies of bubble clusters and shock trace signals relating to bubble nuclear fusion are discussed.

[Edited on 17-7-2005 by starduster]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 10:32 am 
Posting Freak

http://www.truthout.org/docs_2005/071805Z.shtml

Large Volume of FBI Files Alarms US Activist Groups
By Eric Lichtblau
The New York Times

Monday 18 July 2005

Washington - The Federal Bureau of Investigation has collected at least 3,500 pages of internal documents in the last several years on a handful of civil rights and antiwar protest groups in what the groups charge is an attempt to stifle political opposition to the Bush administration.

The F.B.I. has in its files 1,173 pages of internal documents on the American Civil Liberties Union, the leading critic of the Bush administration´s antiterrorism policies, and 2,383 pages on Greenpeace, an environmental group that has led acts of civil disobedience in protest over the administration´s policies, the Justice Department disclosed in a court filing this month in a federal court in Washington.

The filing came as part of a lawsuit under the Freedom of Information Act brought by the A.C.L.U. and other groups that maintain that the F.B.I. has engaged in a pattern of political surveillance against critics of the Bush administration. A smaller batch of documents already turned over by the government sheds light on the interest of F.B.I. counterterrorism officials in protests surrounding the Iraq war and last year´s Republican National Convention.

F.B.I. and Justice Department officials declined to say what was in the A.C.L.U. and Greenpeace files, citing the pending lawsuit. But they stressed that as a matter of both policy and practice, they have not sought to monitor the political activities of any activist groups and that any intelligence-gathering activities related to political protests are intended to prevent disruptive and criminal activity at demonstrations, not to quell free speech. They said there might be an innocuous explanation for the large volume of files on the A.C.L.U. and Greenpeace, like preserving requests from or complaints about the groups in agency files.

But officials at the two groups said they were troubled by the disclosure.

"I´m still somewhat shocked by the size of the file on us," said Anthony D. Romero, executive director of the A.C.L.U. "Why would the F.B.I. collect almost 1,200 pages on a civil rights organization engaged in lawful activity? What justification could there be, other than political surveillance of lawful First Amendment activities?"

Protest groups charge that F.B.I. counterterrorism officials have used their expanded powers since the Sept. 11 attacks to blur the line between legitimate civil disobedience and violent or terrorist activity in what they liken to F.B.I. political surveillance of the 1960´s. The debate became particularly heated during protests over the war in Iraq and the run-up to the Republican National Convention in New York City last year, with the disclosures that the F.B.I. had collected extensive information on plans for protests.

In all, the A.C.L.U. is seeking F.B.I. records since 2001 or earlier on some 150 groups that have been critical of the Bush administration´s policies on the Iraq war and other matters.

The Justice Department is opposing the A.C.L.U.´s request to expedite the review of material it is seeking under the Freedom of Information Act, saying it does not involve a matter of urgent public interest, and department lawyers say the sheer volume of material, in the thousands of pages, will take them 8 to 11 months to process for Greenpeace and the A.C.L.U alone. The A.C.L.U., which went to court in a separate case to obtain some 60,000 pages of records on the government´s detention and interrogation practices, said the F.B.I. records on the dozens of protest groups could total tens of thousands of pages by the time the request is completed.

The much smaller files that the F.B.I. has already turned over in recent weeks center on two other groups that were involved in political protests in the last few years, and those files point to previously undisclosed communications by bureau counterterrorism officials regarding activity at protests.

Six pages of internal F.B.I. documents on a group called United for Peace and Justice, which led wide-scale protests over the Iraq war, discuss the group´s role in 2003 in preparing protests for the Republican National Convention.

A memorandum by counterterrorism personnel in the F.B.I.´s Los Angeles office circulated to other counterterrorism officials in New York, Boston, Los Angeles and Washington makes passing reference to possible anarchist connections of some protesters and the prospect for disruptions but also quotes at much greater length from more benign statements protesters had released on the Internet and elsewhere to prepare for the Republican convention.

One section of the F.B.I. memo, for instance, quotes from a statement put out by protesters to rally support for convention protests: "Imagine: A million people on the street, representing the diversity of New York, and the multiplicity of this nation - community organizers, black radicals, unions, anarchists, church groups, queers, grandmas for peace, AIDS activists, youth organizers, environmentalists, people of color contingents, global justice organizers, those united for peace and justice, veterans, and everyone who is maligned by Bush´s malicious agenda - on the street - en masse."

A second file turned over by the F.B.I. on the American Indian Movement of Colorado includes seven pages of internal documents and press clippings related to protests and possible disruptions in the Denver area in connection with Columbus Day. In that case, a 2002 memorandum distributed to F.B.I. counterterrorism officials from agents in Denver said that "although the majority of demonstrators at the Columbus Day events will be peaceful, a small fraction of individuals intent on causing violence and property damage can be expected."

An agent in Denver requested that the F.B.I. open a preliminary investigation "to allow for identification and investigation of individuals planning criminal activity during Columbus Day, October 2002," the memorandum said. The file does not indicate what came of the request.

The documents are similar in tone to a controversial bulletin distributed among F.B.I. counterterrorism officials in October 2003 that analyzed the tactics, training and organization of antiwar demonstrators who were then planning protests in Washington and San Francisco.

The 2003 memo led to an internal Justice Department inquiry after an F.B.I. employee charged that it improperly blurred the line between lawfully protected speech and illegal activity. But the Justice Department´s Office of Legal Counsel found that the bulletin raised no legal problems and that any First Amendment impact posed by the F.B.I.´s monitoring of the political protests was negligible and constitutional.

Still, the debate over the F.B.I.´s practices intensified last year during the presidential campaign. The F.B.I. questioned numerous political protesters, and issued subpoenas for some to appear before grand juries, in an effort to head off what officials said they feared could be violent and disruptive convention protests. And the Justice Department opened a criminal investigation and subpoenaed records regarding Internet messages posted by critics of the Bush administration that listed the names of delegates to the Republican convention.

Leslie Cagan, the national coordinator for United for Peace and Justice, a coalition of more than 1,000 antiwar groups, said she was particularly concerned that the F.B.I.´s counterterrorism division was discussing the coalition´s operations. "We always assumed the F.B.I. was monitoring us, but to see the counterterrorism people looking at us like this is pretty jarring," she said.

At Greenpeace, which has protested both the Bush administration´s environmental record and its policies in Iraq, John Passacantando, executive director of the group´s United States operation, said he too was troubled by what he had learned.

"If the F.B.I. has taken the time to gather 2,400 pages of information on an organization that has a perfect record of peaceful activity for 34 years, it suggests they´re just attempting to stifle the voices of their critics," Mr. Passacantando said.

Greenpeace was indicted as an organization by the Justice Department in a highly unusual prosecution in 2003 after two of its protesters went aboard a cargo ship to try to unfurl a protest banner. A federal judge in Miami threw out the case last year.

-------

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 5:19 pm 
Posting Freak

July 21, 2005

Nuclear Attack in United States ‘Imminent’ As Jews Continuing Fleeing From North America, Benjamin Netanyahu Identified As London ‘Target’ In Bombings, Israel Continues Descent into Total Chaos

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Russian Subscribers

Russian Intelligence Analysts are reporting today that the terrorist attacks in London were the result of a failed Israeli Mossad Operation to assassinate the Israeli Government Official Benjamin Netanyahu, and who Western Intelligence Forces have identified as being the leader of the massive Israeli Spying Ring presently being targeted in the United States and who are ‘ready’ to target an American city with a smuggled in Nuclear Bomb.

Perhaps these most strange events are best stated by one of President Putin’s aides who said, “We are now seeing the beginning of the end for Israel, at least as it used to be, and the United States is a part of their battleground, maybe the whole world we be.”

The consequences of Israel’s present Civil War spreading beyond its borders does indeed have grave consequences for the entire world and as the latest victims in London can attest to when different factions within Israel’s Intelligence begin fighting among themselves. But the intended victim of the London terrorist attacks, Benjamin Netanyahu managed to escape the same fate, and as we can read as reported by French Bella Ciao News Service in their article titled “Who tipped off Benjamin Netanyahu to London attacks and why didn’t they tell anyone else?" and which says;

"Terrorism expert Tommy Preston of Preston Global in Frankfort, Kentucky, said sources in the intelligence community reported that at least one person in London, England was warned of Thursday morning’s terrorist attacks moments before the initial blast. Preston, citing sources in the intelligence community, said former Israeli Prime Minister and current Finance Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, was in London this morning for an economic forum. "Just before the first blast, Netanyahu got a call from the Israeli Embassy telling him to stay in his hotel room. The hotel is located next to the subway station where the first attack occurred and he did stay put and shortly after that, there was the explosion," Preston said."

The situation in Israel itself at this hour remains grave, and as we can read as reported Israelis Haaretz News Service in their article titled "Police expect violence in anti-pullout march to Gaza" and which says, "Pullout protesters were planning to hold a banned march to the Gaza Strip settlement of Gush Katif on Wednesday evening. Police said they were expecting violent clashes. About 20,000 security forces personnel, some equipped with water hoses, were encircling the Kfar Maimon encampment and preparing to stop the estimated 7,000 protesters from marching. The protesters were planning to break through the western gate of Kfar Maimon, the western Negev town where right-wing activists have been encamped since Monday night, when they began their march."

To the spectacle of Israeli’s fighting and killing each other the world has never seen, but to the Israeli’s themselves their actions against the War Criminal Sharon are indeed meant to free their Nation from clutches of the criminals currently ruling over them, and as we can read as reported by Israel’s Haaretz News Service in their article titled "Settler rally held despite efforts to prevent march" and which says;

"MK Effi Eitam (Religious Zionism) said that preventing buses from reaching Netivot was a "tragic mistake that would escalate the situation and create more violence." MK Uri Ariel (National Union) called the move a stupid mistake, saying "the prime minister, Ariel Sharon, has created with his own hands the radicals and provocateurs, he behaves like a dictator and does not allow people to express their protest and feelings democratically." The Yesha Council was also infuriated by the move that they called a "tyrranical behavior of the Sharon clan." According to the council "a red line has been crossed whereby the prime minister does not allow the holding of a wide public protest against all the rules of democracy."

As always the truthfulness of these events are not being told to the American peoples, and as we can read as reported by Israel’s Arutz Sheva News Service in their article titled "Sharon Wants to Take Over Jewish Nation´s Assets" and which says, "Speaking with Arutz-7´s Elkanah Perl, Schachter emphasized both the corruption and high-handed methods of Sharon and his close cronies, and the dearth of accurate information available to Israel-supporters in the U.S. "The voice of those who oppose the disengagement plan is not heard the way it should be amongst U.S. Jewry," Schachter said. "There is a feeling here as if Sharon is the great savior of Israel, because he´s a great general who knows exactly what he´s doing...and that´s the problem. It´s important that this news is publicized in the U.S. in order to strengthen those who are fighting for the Land of Israel and to have people get to know the facts."

But to the average Israeli citizens themselves these terrifying events are all to real, and as we can read as reported by the Israel Today News Service in their article titled "Prophets of Doom" and which says, "The latest polls show that Israeli public support for the Gaza pullout has plunged to a low of 48 percent, down from a high of 68 percent in February. Pollsters say many Israelis are fed up with the turmoil over the plan, which is dividing the nation. The outgoing head of Israel’s Shin Bet security service (the Israeli equivalent of the FBI) also left his post on a pessimistic note. Avi Dichter said Jewish militants might open fire on Israeli troops during the Gaza evacuation, or worse, they could try a suicide attack to kill Prime Minister Ariel Sharon. With these dire warnings it’s no wonder that public support for the withdrawal has declined. It’s becoming obvious to the public that the pullout, which is costing more than $2 billion and tearing the nation apart, will not accomplish anything."

As the events of London on 7/7 and New York on 9/11 also clearly show, there is no escaping for the world from these events in Israel, and as we can read as reported by the Washington Post Writers Group News Service in their article titled "Chertoff fears nuclear attack" and which says, "Michael Chertoff scares me. That’s good, because Tom Ridge was just making us laugh. Chertoff, the new homeland security chief, has been making the rounds in the past week after months immersed in the broken bureaucracy he inherited from Ridge. He’s thrown out the childish props that provided so much raw material for late-night comics. No duct tape for him. Chertoff knows that few of the most visible “homeland security” measures the Bush administration made so much of after 9/11 are going to help. Certainly not the color-coded national threat-o-meter, which made people in Minnesota think they needed to worry as much as people in Manhattan.

Not the 30-minute, no-stand rule aboard airliners flying in and out of Washington’s Reagan National Airport. Soon we may hear it is no longer necessary to force toddlers to remove their Shrek sneakers before boarding. Chertoff is a serious man who insists upon talking about such serious possibilities as an attack involving nuclear materials, and the need for his department to have a chief medical officer to “mitigate” the effects of a biological attack. Listening to Chertoff, you sense that he agrees with just about every police official who popped up on TV in the days immediately after the London bombings. We can’t prevent every attack, they said.

Now the homeland security chief tells us we continue to be at risk for a catastrophe that troubles his sleep far more than the prospect of a bomb or two on a subway or bus. Chertoff manages to instill faith in his own stewardship, while simultaneously undermining confidence in the president he serves."

To good effect is the United States Homeland Security Director worried about a terrorist nuclear attack, especially since the highest ranking Israeli spies in America continue their flights to Israel before American Intelligence Authorities are able to arrest them, and as we can read as reported by The Hill News Service in their article titled "Abramoff duo quits U.S." and which says;

"Two former associates of Jack Abramoff, the embattled lobbyist, left the country Monday night en route to a new life in Israel. The relocation comes as a Justice Department taskforce presses forward with an investigation into potential criminal wrongdoing stemming from Abramoff’s business dealings. Sam Hook and his wife Shana Tesler both worked with Abramoff at the law firm, Greenberg Traurig. Hook served as the registered agent for Grassroots Interactive, a lobbying venture tied to Abramoff that has reportedly been subpoenaed by the Justice Department taskforce."

These top Israeli spies also join the mass exodus of Jews from North America currently being undertaken, and as we had previously reported on in our July 8th report titled "Mass Exodus of Jews from United States Begins as ‘Summer of Blood’ Predicted For America as US Backed Iraq signs Defense Treaty with Iran" and wherein we had stated;

“Russian Intelligence Analysts are reporting today that the Israeli Government has ordered an expedited removal from both the United States and Canada of all its ‘Special Assets’ and for their immediate return to Israel. This information has also been confirmed by Israeli Press Sources, and as we can read as reported by the Israeli Arutz Sheva News Service in their article titled “Record Number of US & Canadian Jews Moving to Israel on Single Day" and which says;

"More than 1,800 North American Jews will move to Israel this summer through Nefesh B’Nefesh in close cooperation with the Jewish Agency for Israel. On July 13th, 2005 two separate chartered El Al flights with some 500 olim (immigrants) from the U.S. & Canada will arrive simultaneously, marking the largest arrival of North American Jews in Israel’s history. Prime Minister Ariel Sharon, Vice Premier Shimon Peres, Foreign Minister Silvan Shalom, Finance Minister Binyamin Netanyahu and Jewish Agency Chairman Ze’ev Bielski and other officials will greet the first of this summer’s arrivals."

This information coincides with our previous report of today titled "British Commando Units Seal off Israeli Embassy in London in Wake of Attacks as US Congressman Suspected of being Israeli Spy Is Detained While Attempting to Flee to Israel" and wherein we had reported on Israelis Top Spies in the United States attempting to flee to Israel immediately prior to the tragic terrorist attacks in London.

Speculations among Russian Security Analysts are that these sudden moves by Israeli Intelligence Organizations are but pre-cursers to a series of catastrophic terrorists events scheduled for the Americas this summer, and what one Analyst states will be the United States ‘Summer of Blood.”

For the reasons of the dismantling of this massive Israeli Spying Ring in Israel we have also previously reported upon in our June 25th report titled "United States Begins Long Awaited Crackdown on American Jews as Massive Israeli Spy Network Suspected Of Smuggling Nuclear Weapon into Western Part of America", and wherein we had reported;

“But to the United States greatest concern are the ever increasing concern is that their Homeland is about to become another battleground in this Secret War with Israel, especially with the reports that both the American FBI and CIA are frantically searching for a former Mossad Officer named David E. Lipman to uncover the whereabouts of a Nuclear Weapon smuggled into the United States. News reports from the Israeli Newspaper the Jerusalem Post clearly show the targeting of this Mossad Agent by the Military Leaders of the United States in their article titled "Missing Arizona rabbi faces child abuse charges" and which says;

"Rabbi David E. Lipman has disappeared without a trace from his home and Reform synagogue in Prescott, Arizona, missing since May 20 after two teenage girls from his congregation accused him of fondling them. Prescott police have no leads on the whereabouts of Lipman, who is reported to be proficient in several languages and who spent time in Israel during his studies at Hebrew Union College."

But not to abusing children is Mossad Agent Lipman’s real crime, but for a number of cross border meetings with the International Arms Dealer Arif Durrani is he wanted, and as we had previously reported on in our June 23ed report titled "Mossad Attack upon the United States ‘Imminent’ As Massive Power Struggle Erupts In Washington over Israeli Lasers Provided To Iraqi Insurgents and Israel Draws Closer To China" and wherein we had stated;

“As the United States also places further sanctions upon the Israeli Government for both their massive spying operations being uncovered at the highest levels of American Political, Economic and Media leaderships and the passing onto China of some of the most secret United States weapons technology, the Israeli Government has decided to abandon its support of American and switch its allegiance towards the Chinese, and as we can read as reported by the Jerusalem Post News Service in their article titled "China, Israel discuss expanding defense ties" and which says;

"Expansion of defense ties with Israel was on the agenda during talks with his Israeli counterparts this week, Chinese Foreign Minister Li Zhaoxing said Tuesday. Li, who spoke at the start of a meeting with the Knesset Foreign Affairs and Defense Committee, did not go into detail about the current dispute between Israel and the US over the Israel upgrade of Chinese Harpy drones. He said that during his visit he had held talks on expanding ties in the fields of "trade, army, culture, education and tourism."

Of the greatest concern to the Americans however is what the Mossad had recently transported to the United States from Mexico under the direction of one of Israel’s most known and trusted arms dealers who has been arrested in Mexico, and as we can read as reported by the Mexidata News Service in their article titled "Intrigue behind arrest of Pakistani arms dealer in Mexico" and which says;

"Convicted Pakistani arms dealer Arif Durrani was captured in Rosarito Beach, Baja California, Mexico, by a special team of agents sent from Mexico City, on June 12. And while Mexican government officials initially gave out little information on why he was detained, once the decision was reached to deport Durrani (on immigration charges), according to the Associated Press a statement was made: “Durrani faces an arrest warrant in the U.S. for trafficking in anti-aircraft missiles.”

Durrani, who following his arrest was taken to Mexico City, was put on a June 15 flight that made a stop in Los Angeles, California. Upon landing in the U.S., Durrani was taken into custody by federal officials for illegally exporting military aircraft parts, according to a 1999 indictment unsealed the following day.

Yet there are other possible scenarios that could clarify the arrest: Durrani was still trafficking in illicit arms; he was organizing a Mexico-based terrorist plot against the U.S.; or he was about to go public with allegations regarding the Iran-Contra affair.

Durrani is definitely a shady character, an international arms dealer from Pakistan who once served prison time for selling arms to Iran in the Iran-Contra scandal. As well, his mere presence in Rosarito Beach, located just south of the U.S.-Mexico border from San Diego, is suspicious. During his residency in Rosarito Beach, Durrani could have been shipping contraband across the border, or even organizing a terrorist plot.

But if he was a national security threat, why did U.S. authorities allow him to openly live in Rosarito Beach for over one year? Following Durrani’s release from prison and deportation from the U.S., he ultimately moved to Rosarito Beach where he operated openly. And without doubt U.S. authorities knew where he was. In fact, Durrani well may have been in Mexico with the tacit agreement of the U.S. government.

Professor Alan Block at Pennsylvania State University states, “there was a deal made with the U.S. immigration authorities that permitted him to live in Baja California. I am absolutely certain that they knew he was there.” As well, Durrani was once seen in Rosarito Beach driving a Mercedes with U.S. government license plates, which he said belonged to a friend. Could the U.S. authorities have allowed a known arms trafficker to operate freely along the border for over one year? Another possibility is that U.S. officials did not consider him a threat because Durrani had worked for them. Durrani has long maintained that he worked for the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency, and that he sold arms to Iran per instructions that came from Oliver North when the latter was with the National Security Council. Durrani’s legal defense is that he was North’s “fall guy” in the Iran-Contra affair."

Russian Intelligence Analysts further report that the Mossad attacks in London, and like the American attacks on September 11, 2001, were preceded by manipulations of the world’s financial markets that have been traced back to Israel, and as we can read as reported by the WorldNetDaily News Service in their article titled “Who shorted British pound? Currency fell 6% in 10 days before London terror attacks" and which says;

"In the 1988 Hollywood hit "Die Hard," starring Bruce Willis, a group of "terrorists" take over a Japanese banking institution in Los Angeles, hold hostages and make demands for release of "political prisoners." But it turns out the terrorists aren´t really terrorists. They are bank robbers trying to make off with the fortune in the bank´s vaults. Could it be Osama bin Laden has seen "Die Hard"? That is a question Scotland Yard and other law enforcement agencies are actually asking themselves following the July 7 London transit system attacks that killed 54 and injured scores more as they continue to scour the planet for evidence and additional conspirators.

Why? Because it appears some profited by short selling the British pound in the 10 days leading up to the attacks. The pound fell about 6 percent (approximately 1.82 to 1.72) against the dollar for no apparent reason – until, of course, the terror attacks sent the British markets reeling still further. "This was an almost unprecedented weakness and far too sharp to be a coincidence," one economist with more than 35 years of experience in the investment industry [said]."

But of all of the mistakes committed by Israel’s Mossad in the London attacks, and according to Russian Intelligence Reports, the allowing of one of their British Operatives to enter Israel, and not erase this information, was perhaps their biggest ‘slipup’, and as we can read as reported by Italy’s ADN Kronos International News Service in their article titled "London Bombs: Suspect Bomber´s Puzzling Israel Visit" and which says;

"Israeli authorities have revealed that one of the suspects in the London bombings visited Israel in 2003, but that they have no evidence to link him to a suicide attack against a Tel Aviv night club carried out shortly afterwards by two British nationals of Pakistani origin. Mohammed Sidique Khan, a teacher´s assistant at an eleimentary school, arrived in Tel Aviv and left the next day, Israeli officials have told reporters. Investigators say they have no evidence that Khan, himself of Pakistani origin, was linked to Assif Muhammad Hanif who on 30 April 2003 blew himself up at a Tel Aviv nightspot, killing another three people, and his alleged accomplice, Omar Khan Sharif, who was subsequently found in the sea off Tel Aviv.

Still, some Israelis are now wondering whether Sidique Khan´s visit - which took place shortly before the suicide attack - was somehow related to the bombing. Visitors carrying British passports do not require a visa to enter Israel and terrorism experts in the country have warned that lenient regulations governing access to the Jewish state from abroad could make it more vulnerable to terrorist attacks."

(I must personally comment on this particular articles seeming to allude that anyone can enter Israel from a foreign country without suspicion, this is not true. The security provisions imposed by Israel against all foreigners, especially those from American and Britain, are the most stringent in the world and anyone having visited Israel knows there is nothing ‘lenient’ at all about whom they allow in their country.)

The greatest danger to the Americans themselves remains the likelihood of one or more of their cities being attacked with the nuclear bombs that have been smuggled into their country. Even greater is their not being told by their Military Leaders the horrible truths relating to who is attacking them and why. It has been often reported here of the Americans inability to understand the world as a whole, this we know, but even with this being so their right to know these things should be respected.

It has often been said that the only people who are able to survive and those who have prepared. It is likewise known that people only realize this after disaster strikes. No where is this more evident in America today than in New York City, where having suffered and lived through one such attack their citizens have learned this lesson well, and as we can read as reported by the New York Daily News Service in their article titled "Most in city have terror survival plan" and which says;

"Nearly nine out of 10 New Yorkers now stock emergency supplies in their homes in case of a terror attack or other disaster, according to a survey released yesterday. The city´s Office of Emergency Management, which launched a preparedness campaign two years ago, said New Yorkers have responded in a big way. A recent survey by Marist College found: 88% of New Yorkers stock some emergency supplies in their home. 51% say they have an emergency plan. 55% have a "Go Bag" of supplies to take with them in an emergency - including copies of important documents, contact numbers, cash, bottled water and snacks, a flashlight, a portable radio, prescriptions, and a first-aid kit."

Sadly though the remainder of the citizens in this country have not learned these lessons, but they soon will.

© July 21, 2005, EU and US all rights reserved.
http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index784.htm

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 5:14 pm 
Posting Freak

Here comes the "dust cloud" that some are claiming comes from the Deep Impact blast July 4th...

http://www.nrlmry.navy.mil/aerosol/Case ... _loop.html

here is the forcast loop:

http://www.nrlmry.navy.mil/aerosol/glob ... _loop.html

this thing will penetrate well into texas as well as florida
I went back in the archives
I cannot find one that has ever been this big and made it this far west..
It is going to cover the entire gulf of Mexico first hits miami july 28th
continues to get worse from there hits texas starting late on the 28th early 29th continuing to worsen on the 30th (practically covering the entire gulf of mexico and well into texas and south florida)

that´s as far as the forecast goes out right now

more links..

http://www.nrlmry.navy.mil/aerosol/glob ... _loop.html

http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/07/23/dust.s ... index.html

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1927 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 78  Next