WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1927 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78  Next
 Post subject: Re: News that doesn't make the mainstream.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:23 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
a tribute to LaVoy Finicum ... a continuing saga that has continued starting in NV with the Bundys - moving to Oregon with the Hammonds, and now moves to Utah, with LaVoy ... this is probably the only window of opportunity Americans have to restore the power of our Constitution ... and it is being closed - by force by a government that has over-reached its authority, because NO ONE, but these Ranchers have said NO MORE

interesting to note that these men (and women) are all Mormons, and that they have a Prophesy (White Horse) that "when the constitution hangs by a thread, it will be the Elders (of the new Zion) who save this nation from collapsing internally" (paraphrased - google wikipedia for details)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJ01dUJiTaA

I've been following this saga for almost three year now - staying awake all night listing to live stream - it is the most important thing I have have ever experienced ... hoping - that their efforts to wake Americans up is not in vain ... and that we will say NO MORE with them.

there were over a hundred cowboys marching at his funeral, with his riderless horse ... 3 thousand in attendance
it was an open casket viewing ... he was shot in the head three time ... nine times in all - and left to bleed out after their ambush

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:53 pm 
Posting Freak

Starduster, I don't think it's the only opportunity for people to take a stand.For those who do so intially and are seen as leaders they are ultimately sacrificed to deter others from doing the same. I'm sure Lavoy was aware of this. It's very unfortunate he was sacrificed and I feel for his family , friends and supporters in Oregan. There is much happening everywhere to show that violence used to silence oppressed people doesn't work any more even if this is not conveyed by mainstream media or Alex Jones :roll: . However, this will not fade into the background and his murderers will be brought to accountability and many others as well. Remember this is the age of transparency. This was so sloppily done and made so obvious who was involved and that they are either panicking and/or have some mighty assumptions they are depending on to allow them to think they can get away with this. Watch out for the hackers they are very astute at getting information and publicing it to the detriment of those who think they can get away with oppression and murder. They will not. A powderkeg in Oregan, Washington state and California has been ignited and it doesn't bode well for the those who think "We the people" don't matter or have a say. There are many good people behind the scenes, anonymous even, that help. Noone is here in these interesting times that is not capable of helping themselves and others to bring back the rule of law that is just and equal for everyone across the board. The US was considered one of the most free countries in the world because it's foundations were/are based on that for the first time in the history of civilization as we know it. Generations ingrained with such freedom will not give that up easily especially when they really see it being stolen from them. People are waking up, it might of taken some time to do because of their assumptions in thinking they would always be free and noone would ever threaten that, except for maybe communist countries ( :lol:), outside forces. This is from within. Just like it is for all individuals who don't bother to "know themselves" within and what and who they truly are and what they are capable of. To be empowered is to know who and what you are and not what is fed from any outside distraction or diversion which are precisely that for the purpose of keeping people disempowered and enslaved.We are only enslaved if we agree to be through our ignorance. Ignorance is not bliss, however, people are not so ignorant anymore either, except those who think we are and still use the same devices to control us, that don't have the same effect they once did. Fear doesn't work when you don't think you have anything to lose or you see other ways of dealing with those who use it as a weapon against you...or both. When you get enough people angry enough and fed up enough and they feel they have nothing to lose anymore they are most dangerous to authority then. Because they are unpredictable and will use the deception used on them back at those whom perpetrated it and in ways the perpetrators can't imagine because they are too busy being paranoid and avoiding and hiding... in fear. I think you get my drift.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:11 pm 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
In tribute to a great being, astronaut, Edgar Mitchell. A scientist with heart and gave it for humanity. He started the Institute of Noetic Sciences which has contributed and still does mightily to a new paradigm for humanity with Heart. Now he works from the other side so to speak like John Berges.

http://noetic.org/blog/cassandra-vieten ... tchell-scd

the vid...

https://vimeo.com/154398850

It goes unsaid about the effect of the WingMakers especially from "behind the scenes". And it is in aware consciousness especially that the most potent effect reveals itself and makes possible the critical mass tipping point that when reached exponentially...changes everything.
Noetic Sciences is one example of good things taking place and with people who care on a global scale or universal scale and are doing things with that care and conscious awareness.

http://noetic.org/

And of course there is HeartMath :lol:

https://www.heartmath.org/

And then we have our journalists... a few examples...

The Intercept

https://theintercept.com/

Demorcacy Now!

http://www.democracynow.org/

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:11 am 
Posting Freak

starduster wrote:
a tribute to LaVoy Finicum ... a continuing saga that has continued starting in NV with the Bundys - moving to Oregon with the Hammonds, and now moves to Utah, with LaVoy ... this is probably the only window of opportunity Americans have to restore the power of our Constitution ... and it is being closed - by force by a government that has over-reached its authority, because NO ONE, but these Ranchers have said NO MORE

interesting to note that these men (and women) are all Mormons, and that they have a Prophesy (White Horse) that "when the constitution hangs by a thread, it will be the Elders (of the new Zion) who save this nation from collapsing internally" (paraphrased - google wikipedia for details)

I've been following this saga for almost three year now - staying awake all night listing to live stream - it is the most important thing I have have ever experienced ... hoping - that their efforts to wake Americans up is not in vain ... and that we will say NO MORE with them.

there were over a hundred cowboys marching at his funeral, with his riderless horse ... 3 thousand in attendance
it was an open casket viewing ... he was shot in the head three time ... nine times in all - and left to bleed out after their ambush

It wasn't an open casket funeral starduster. And Mormans aren't saviors as this vid will depict. Such is the nature of religion. All religions were created as a means of mind control, oppression and enslavement. Your Morman programming is coming through again.

The Uncut Interview from Salve TV in Germany CIA Mind Control Cathy O’Brien and Mark Phillips

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXPfhRskv-s

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:36 pm 
Posting Freak

The power of the Heart for what it can do. Mark Hempel narrates this HeartMath vid.

http://www.heartmath.com/institute-of-heartmath/

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:22 pm 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
starduster wrote:

It wasn't an open casket funeral starduster. And Mormans aren't saviors as this vid will depict. Such is the nature of religion. All religions were created as a means of mind control, oppression and enslavement. Your Morman programming is coming through again.

yes, it was an open casket VIEWING (right before the funeral) I know someone who went (I live in Utah for almost 20 years) - they "patched" up his forehead and cheek, where two of the four bullets that hit him in the head left holes ... there were nine bullet holes in his body - including where he was shot in the back - the family had their own private autopsy done and are waiting for the FBI to release their report, before they release their own

it isn't my "mormon programming" Shay (I wasn't raised by mormons) - it is my knowledge of Mormon doctrine (and dogma) that are part of my background, that allow me to see deeper into this issue, because not only are the Bundys, Hammonds and Finnicums all active Mormons (for generations) but many militia member are also members of the Church of Jesus Christ of LDS, and the Bundy's expected them to show up to act as a buffer between them and the FBI (just like they did in Nevada) - who were there illegally and who cause all the trouble in Burns - while the "protesters" were "occupying" PUBLIC USE LANDS - thirty miles away.... but the mormon authorities issued a statement that said that they did not condone what the Bundy's were doing, and the FBI released (fake?)documents that showed that Pete Santilli was working through Alex Jones, covertely ... which discouraged any Militia, other than the PPN out of Idaho who sent a small group of patriots to protect the people in Burns, who were being targeted by the FBI (including Sheriff Ward's family members)

I happen to believe that a majority of Mormons, believe the day will come when they will be the only people to defend the Constitution ... because of this prophesy - while a member of that church ('76-'99) I heard this prophesy mentioned often.

Quote:
This popular prophecy of Smith's is explained in the Encyclopedia of Mormonism:

"LDS attachment to the Constitution has been further encouraged by an important oral tradition deriving from a statement attributed to Joseph Smith, according to which the Constitution would "hang by a thread" and be rescued, if at all, only with the help of the Saints. Church President John Taylor seemed to go further when he prophesied, "When the people shall have torn to shreds the Constitution of the United States the Elders of Israel will be found holding it up to the nations of the earth and proclaiming liberty and equal rights to all men" (JD 21:8). To defend the principles of the Constitution under circumstances where the "iniquity," or moral decay, of the people has torn it to shreds might well require wisdom at least equal to that of the men raised up to found it. In particular, it would require great insight into the relationship between freedom and virtue in a political embodiment of moral agency." (Encyclopedia of Mormonism, Vol. 1, 1992)

interestingly enough, JS also predicted that WWIII would start in TURKEY by a man who wears a blue turban (as did Nostradamus) ... it makes perfect sense to me that the Mormons - who Pioneered most of the West (and a lot of Canada) - still living in the heart of this nation - who cherish the U.S. Constitution, and fill the ranks of the HLS as well as other goverment position and the Armed Forces - believe the Constitution was "inspired by god" and have sworn to uphold it (because it gives them the right to practice their religion) - and who are prepared - would be in the best position to defend it, where the US Army who now work for the UN will fail ... the Bundys showed the nation, how seriously they take the Constitution and how well read they are - and most importantly that they are willing to lay down their lives to defend it ... I am just pointing out what inspires them, that most people are unaware of ... and "sharing my finding" -

the "white horse prophesy" is not included in "mormon doctrine" but it is taught and has been brought up by Mormon leaders as recently as 2010 when Elder Dallin H. Oaks spoke at a Constitution Day Celebration, warning about the importance of preserving the U.S. Constitution. To this end, he claimed that "all citizens—whatever their religious or philosophical persuasion" should maintain several responsibilities regarding the Constitution: understand it, support the law, practice civic virtue, maintain civility in political discourse, and promote patriotism

of course, we know that James warned us (4TH Interview with Dr Neruda) that when-ever we are urged to be Patriotic, we should be suspicious of the motives of those suggesting it

“If you truly want to express and apply your freewill, make it a personal religion to know the facts. Learn how to look behind the stories that are being sold by the media and politicians, and form your own conclusions. Keep your doubt intact about everything you’re told from the political stage, especially when you’re induced to be patriotic. It is one of the clearest signals to be suspicious of what you’re being told.
“When enemies are created—especially new ones, be wary of the motivations of those who claim them to be enemies. Investigate the facts. Look under all the rocks and verify your evidence. Each of you must become investigators and learn the art of research and analytical study if you want to feel more a part of the movement to globalization.
“Your insights and understandings may not change humanity’s course one millimeter, but they will change your ability to feel a part of this migration and have a sense of where humanity is moving and why.
“And to those who prefer to strike out on their own path and believe that globalism is pure folly, I can only explain to you that it must happen. It is the outward expression of who we are and it is the natural progression of our species to unify around the inner essence of our identity, instead of the outer façade of our particular nation or religious belief.
https://www.wingmakers.com/content/neruda-interviews/

other contemporaries of Joseph Smith also spoke of this "prophesy"

Quote:
Though there are doubts about the authenticity of the White Horse Prophecy as a whole, several sources attribute to Smith the idea that the United States Constitution would one day hang by a thread, and LDS Church leaders have issued similar warnings with regard to the Constitution.[7][17]
Brigham Young
Brigham Young, who assumed the leadership of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints after the death of Joseph Smith

In 1855, Brigham Young reportedly wrote that "when the Constitution of the United States hangs, as it were, upon a single thread, they will have to call for the 'Mormon' Elders to save it from utter destruction; and they will step forth and do it."[7][18]
Orson Hyde

In 1858, Orson Hyde (another contemporary of Smith) wrote that Smith believed "the time would come when the Constitution and the country would be in danger of an overthrow; and ... if the Constitution be saved at all, it will be by the elders of [the LDS] Church".[7][19]
Charles W. Nibley

In 1922, the LDS Church's fifth presiding bishop, Charles W. Nibley, stated that "the day would come when there would be so much of disorder, of secret combinations taking the law into their own hands, tramping upon Constitutional rights and the liberties of the people, that the Constitution would hang as by a thread. Yes, but it will still hang, and there will be enough of good people, many who may not belong to our Church at all, people who have respect for law and for order, and for Constitutional rights, who will rally around with us and save the Constitution."[20]
Melvin J. Ballard

In 1928, the LDS apostle Melvin J. Ballard remarked that "the prophet Joseph Smith said the time will come when, through secret organizations taking the law into their own hands ... the Constitution of the United States would be so torn and rent asunder, and life and property and peace and security would be held of so little value, that the Constitution would, as it were, hang by a thread. This Constitution will be preserved, but it will be preserved very largely in consequence of what the Lord has revealed and what [the Mormons], through listening to the Lord and being obedient, will help to bring about, to stabilize and give permanency and effect to the Constitution itself. That also is our mission."[20]
J. Reuben Clark

In 1942, J. Reuben Clark—an LDS apostle and a member of the church's First Presidency—said that "You and I have heard all our lives that the time may come when the Constitution may hang by a thread.... I do know that whether it shall live or die is now in the balance." Regarding the Constitution, Clark went on to cite its "free institutions", separation of powers, and the Bill of Rights. He added that "if we are to live as a Church, and progress, and have the right to worship ... we must have the great guarantees that are set up by our Constitution."[21]
Ezra Taft Benson

In a 1986 Brigham Young University speech, LDS president Ezra Taft Benson stated: "I have faith that the Constitution will be saved as prophesied by Joseph Smith. But it will not be saved in Washington. It will be saved by the citizens of this nation who love and cherish freedom. It will be saved by enlightened members of this Church – men and women who will subscribe to and abide by the principles of the Constitution."[22]
[/quote] this was quoted from Wikipedia but there are more quotes from church leaders here: http://www.utlm.org/onlineresources/whi ... ophecy.htm

and one more account that has more detail, from a diary, which quoted JS saying this at another time:
"There will be two great political parties in this country. One will be called the Republican, and the other the Democrat party. These two parties will go to war and out of these two parties will spring another party which will be the Independent American Party. The United States will spend her strength and means warring in foreign lands until other nations will say, "Let's divide up the lands of the United States", then the people of the U. S. will unite and swear by the blood of their fore-fathers, that the land shall not be divided. Then the country will go to war, and they will fight until one half of the U. S. army will give up, and the rest will continue to struggle. They will keep on until they are very ragged and discouraged, and almost ready to give up--when the boys from the mountains will rush forth in time to save the American Army from defeat and ruin. And they will say, 'Brethren, we are glad you have come; give us men, henceforth, who can talk with God'. Then you will have friends, but you will save the country when it's liberty hangs by a hair, as it were". http://www.boap.org/LDS/Early-Saints/MHancock.html

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:22 pm 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
Starduster, I don't think it's the only opportunity for people to take a stand. well, they have had two opportunities now, and will, no doubt have more, as the Feds continue to grab land from private citizens to sell to foreigners - for personal profit - all over this nationFor those who do so intially and are seen as leaders they are ultimately sacrificed to deter others from doing the same. La Voy would not be dead, if the militia had shown upI'm sure Lavoy was aware of this. It's very unfortunate he was sacrificed and I feel for his family , friends and supporters in Oregan. Lavoy was meditatively murdered by French Mercinaries hired by the U.N. - in an ambush - with his hand up. He was the father of 11 children (by one wife) and grandfather of 22 not to forget he fostered/mentored another 50 "troubled youth" from his community There is much happening everywhere to show that violence used to silence oppressed people doesn't work any more seems to be working very well for them from my perspective even if this is not conveyed by mainstream media or Alex Jones :roll: . However, this will not fade into the background and his murderers will be brought to accountability and many others as well. Do you really believe that, or is it just wishful thinking on your part - 18 people are now sitting in Federal Prisons in solitary confinement - without bail or chance for release - including Cliven Bundy (father of Ryan and Ammon) who was arrested while on his way to assist the last four protesters at the refuge- an old man that they used a SWAT team to arest at the Portland airport... and now 86 warrents have been issued for the people who visited the refuge to council with Amond Remember this is the age of transparency. More wishful thinking? This was so sloppily done and made so obvious who was involved and that they are either panicking and/or have some mighty assumptions they are depending on to allow them to think they can get away with this. Of course they will "get away with this the entire judicial system is corrupt - we still are using Maritime courts, that consider citizens their "property" Watch out for the hackers they are very astute at getting information and publicing it to the detriment of those who think they can get away with oppression and murder. ( you don't need "hackers" when the events are being LIVE STREAMED on utube - by several independent news agents - that is what I stayed up all night watching - almost non stop for three weeks They will not. seriously Shay - they already have A powderkeg in Oregan, Washington state and California I think you mean Utah has been ignited and it doesn't bode well for the those who think "We the people" don't matter or have a say. There are many good people behind the scenes, anonymous even, that help. Noone is here in these interesting times that is not capable of helping themselves and others to bring back the rule of law that is just and equal for everyone across the board. The US was considered one of the most free countries in the world because it's foundations were/are based on christian principals - "under god" that for the first time in the history of civilization as we know it. Generations ingrained with such freedom will not give that up easily especially when they really see it being stolen from them. funny but they haven't said a word for the past 40 years People are waking up, very few as this website proves - most of them are on drugs - pharmacutical and resisting this awareness it might of taken some time to do because of their assumptions in thinking they would always be free and noone would ever threaten that, except for maybe communist countries ( :lol:), outside forces. This is from within. yes just as the Communist - and Joseph Smith predicted Just like it is for all individuals who don't bother to "know themselves" within and what and who they truly are and what they are capable of. To be empowered is to know who and what you are and not what is fed from any outside distraction or diversion which are precisely that for the purpose of keeping people disempowered and enslaved.We are only enslaved if we agree to be through our ignorance. Ignorance is not bliss, however, people are not so ignorant anymore either, except those who think we are and still use the same devices to control us, that don't have the same effect they once did. Fear doesn't work - sure it does, it was designed to MOTIVATE people into action - it was the fear of loosing their heritage, that motivated the Bundys in the first place when you don't think you have anything to lose or you see other ways of dealing with those who use it as a weapon against you...or both. When you get enough people angry enough and fed up enough and they feel they have nothing to lose anymore they are most dangerous to authority then. Because they are unpredictable and will use the deception used on them back at those whom perpetrated it and in ways the perpetrators can't imagine because they are too busy being paranoid and avoiding and hiding... in fear. I think you get my drift.

people have NO IDEA what the Constitution says ... most have never read it, even though all those employed by the gov take an oath, and swear to god that they will uphold it ... the (13) States, that created the US Constitution, were sovereign, but it UNITED them - and granted them the RIGHT as citizens to practice the religion of their choice (or not) to free speech ... gave them the right to bear arms and defend themselves, and demands that they be members of militia -and it says specifically, that there would be no "standing army" and that the government was forbidden to own any land except for "forts and post offices and the 10 sq miles of the District of Columbia" The land in question belongs to the States that it resides in - not the Feds, and certainly NOT the FOREIGN management company that the gov hired to manage the State's lands that were considered "PUBLIC USE" - by the citizens of that state.

while maping the lands that they managed, the BLM also surveyed them - and when they discovered all the minerals ect, that's when they started with-holding grazing rights, of the ranchers who's land adjoined the state's lands ... they (BLM) are a PRIVATE company and were never prohibited from buying land and having squandered their money, became opportunist by keeping that information to themselves ... and started forcing the ranchers to sell their land to them - who could not continue without their permits, because they needed PUBLIC USE LAND to graze their cattle - they also destroyed their water sheds, (that they used their own money to build) - ran them off of some property, by saying they were "protecting desert turtles and other "endangered species" that were thriving until they came along - not honoring their 99 year leases, raising their fees, and finally burning the lands and forest - so that they could buy the lands for practically nothing --- they turned around and sold this private property, to government employees in sweet deals, to keep them "protected" - people like the Clintons, who sold them to FOREIGNERS, - which included special use permits - granted by the BLM .... and they pocketed the money - the land that the Hammonds owned, adjoins property that Hillary sold for $149 million to CHINA because of the URANIUM

all this information came out, as a result of the Bundys taking over the Refuge in Oregon, where they had access to the BLM computers, that revealed their agenda to force people off their private lands - at one time Hanney Co - was the richest county in Oregon, no - after the BLM shut off access to the mines, forest and grazing lands - it is the POOREST county in the state ... 90% of the people who live in Burns, work for the government - and their jobs were threatened if they supported the Bundys ...

how many people know this - because it certainly wasn't reported on national news ... so how can we expect them to "wake up" when they are either mis- or ill - informed ... most people think that these are a "bunch of rich ranchers who don't want to pay fees to graze" - thanks to the media - when nothing could be farther from the truth ... which is that the FED are supporting the interest of FOREIGNers, while IGNORING the constitutional rights of the American citizens ... that are trying to "uphold" the Constitution.

its never to late to do the right thing ... this isn't over - it has just begun - and with the last "constitutional" judge of the Supreme Courts, being murdered - there isn't anyone left in the judicial system to defend the SUPREME LAW OF THE LAND - its now or never, because they are coming for our land and our guns ... and they are using UN mercenaries to do it.

PS. I learned what the US Constitution and the Bill of Rights said - because I taught it to my children, when I home schooled them - we spent an entire (school) year studying them closely ... which is why I knew Obama wasn't eligible to be POTUS (and neither are Rubio or Cruz) - before he even ran for office - because the Constitution says you have to be a "natural born citizen" and he was born a "dual-citizen"( and became a citizen of Indonesia - when he was adopted by Ann's new husband, and there is no record of his attempt to "reinstate his citizenship" if he ever had it, because his mom was not old enough (17) to transfer citizenship to him at the time of his birth). His term in office has validate why, no one who isn't born here or has two citizens for parents is allowed to be president - they just do not have the same love for this country as a "natural born" citizen ... and the way he uses Executive Orders - demonstrates clearly that he has no respect for our Congress - or the Constitution, which he went to Harvard to study ... thanks to the contributions of the Saudi royal family that paid for everything, including a trip to Russia, using an Indonesian passport - after he graduated Columbia U ... but I digress ... my point here is to encourage everyone to read the US Constitution, and understand how it has been IGNORED - and abused ... and NO ONE IS HELD ACCOUNTABLE - because of our willful ignorance and resistance to this awareness ... which the LTO has defined as EVIL

and like my gggrandpappy said: Evil rules, when the good do nothing

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:18 am 
Posting Freak

Ya, well, US is not the only country in the world. We're talking a planet here now. Russia knows this and so do the BRICS nations.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:30 pm 
Posting Freak

well, it is my understanding, that what Dr N said in his interviews, is that the NWO - WILL be established ... because we need "global leadership" to deal with global issues ... and quite honestly, I see the need for it, when it comes to wages, prices and Law enforcement ... the value of one man's work for an hour of his time, should be the same, no matter where he lives or what kind of work he is doing - which does not limit someone for asking (demanding) more - just insures that we are all being treated equally ... if you want to pay more - you can - but if wages were "fixed" around the world there would be no incentive to move a factory to another country . Same with import and export "taxes" (no more "favorite nations") same with "higher education" - all education should be free, and students should be "qualified" to continue their education

If the NWO would adopt the laws set forth in the US Constitution- I don't think anyone would object to it being established ... it would Unify the planet - just like it Unified the States ... countries would line up for membership ... I believe that we COULD make that happen, and that it starts right here - when we take back our country and show the world how it is done .... some "wishful thinking" of my own, perhaps

but if nothing else, was accomplished by the martyrdom of LaVoy - it brought attention to the US Constitution - around the world ... people are googling it ... and just so you know that his efforts were not in vain, consider the fact that when they live-streamed the surrender of the last four protesters ... 200,000 people were watching- live and listening to the negotiations - and no doubt, at least that many more watched it at a later time ... considering the fact that the "occupation" went on for over a month, and everything that happened was posted on Utube (and face book) by dozens of "alternate news sources" as well as the main-stream-news sources ... it is quite possible that a critical mass of people were influenced by it- and became aware of the ongoing agenda - initiated by the "new" UN to establish themselves as a WORLD government ... all we have to do is let the PTB know, that "we the people" will be regulating it

PS rumor has it that O'bummer is being considered for the position of UN pres, when his term of office as POTUS expires ... and there is little doubt that the Hildabeast will be our new resident in the White House --- why else would she continue to campaign ... Bernie, doesn't have any substantial support and Trump lacks the backing of his Party, even though 60% of the members back him - in the latest polls... he wasn't "selected" - and obviously hasn't a clue about what's really going on ... but he IS very entertaining.
I call this election "the Boomer's last stand " with Bernie, the old Hippy, Hilda the femanazi, and Trump the blue-collar billionaire - who thinks he's invincible ... not to forget Gentle Ben, Mr Establishment- Kasic and jesus Huckleberry :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:11 am 
Posting Freak

I remember on the old forum I posted a bunch of information by Tom Beardon about how advanced the Soviet Union was because of how much work they did to discover what Tesla knew from documents they studied of his work over the decades when the US was still caught up in its hubris of thinking it was the most advanced and most powerful nation on the planet, bar none. Some can still be full of such hubris. I remember reading about Kruschev realizing the implications of what they had acheived technologically and otherwise... and that at that time had the ability to control or destroy the planet if they wanted too. It was very profound to believe to have such power. And even more so... electing not to use it. That is when I especially fell in love with my Russian roots. I remember writing a paper in college about how downtrodden the Russian people seemed with first, the monarchs trying to control them and then Communism. I felt such compassion little realizing what gold that crucible was transmuting. American people have taken a lot for granted and have been blind to what has been going on behind the scenes for a long time and allowing technology and materialism to keep them fat and entertained and away from more disturbing news that may disrupt their lifestyle. Patriotism is such a deception. :roll: Whatever it takes for people to wake up. The Russians know. Americans are just now discovering what the Russians discovered almost a century ago. I like that Putin is a master in martial arts because he understands energy and is disciplined and patient, nonreactive in a word. He doesn't waste energy but will let you waste yours and then make his move. He understands what global means and not in terms of being a dictator like what rules the American government even beyond its corporate dictators, but for the good of the people to the best of his ability and against all odds. We don't know the future except that we as a collective on the planet create it. Whatever is dictated to people on the planet otherwise from their so called 'leaders' has no effect no matter how much propaganda in the media otherwise. It is our hearts now that reveal what we truly want as a collective whole and noone not aligned with that stands a chance. The so called powers that were, are not aligned so are frantic or stupidly, filled with blind hubris (Trump), because too many people on a global scale have woken up and are following their hearts. The media will never publish this now, because its the part of their agenda that they have been trying to prevent us from knowing, as if anything outside of us could do that. :roll: We are... all within, and,that is the theatre or playing field and unlimited at that...There is no without. How aware are you?

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:09 am 
Posting Freak

We Are I Am. :mrgreen:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:37 am 
Posting Freak

I love Edgar Mitchell because he thought globally if not beyond...

Former Astronaut Explains The UFO Cover-Up 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AAJ34_NMcI

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:34 pm 
Posting Freak

I find this very exciting, proof that from where we focus has an effect on the whole. Of course its from research that HeartMath is doing and this is the reason why I'm not so focused on conspiracy theories anymore but what our hearts working together can do. It really is all from within and the choice is ours as to what feelings we choose to be the most engaged in. Are they fear based or love based?

Quote:
There is evidence of a global effect when a large number of people create similar outgoing emotional waves , whether stressful and incoherent or positive and coherent.

Howard Martin

Howard Martin: Engaging the Intelligence of the Heart

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tsRki05IG0

Here's an interview did about the same topic (it's a bit longer than the above vid.):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFKw0ha8ruE

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:00 pm 
Posting Freak

shay as you know, because you created it... there is a topic dedicated to Heart Math's findings ... and this information, would be more appropriatly put there instead of the News topic ... wouldn't you agree ?

here is some news - for those of you just waking up to the fact that NOW is the only time we have to "do the right thing" - the Bundys and LaVoy were willing to die - to make you aware that your house is on fire, while you were sleeping and having the American Dream

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T424sWq1SkE

here is a woman that knows what it will take to restore this Constitutional Republic ... apparently this martyrdom woke up another American ... Donald Trump has vowed to trim the Government's over-reach - by using the Constitution as a guide - apparently he finally read it and he KNOWs that it is what makes America Great ... hopefully everyone will wake up to the fact that the Feds are (for some strange reason) defending the interests of Foreigners instead of the RIGHTs of Americans ... the FBI did nothing, when the U.N. sent in french mercs to murder an American (unnecessarily) and put others at the mercy of Maritime Courts, operating illegally in the States ...

let that sink in for a while ... and consider what Jefferson said " the tree of liberty needs to be nourished by the blood of patriots - from time to time ... " well - it's been nourished abundantly by LaVoy's blood - and it will undoubtedly produce abundantly after the decades that it was starved and ignored by the very people, who swore an oath to god with their hand on the bible - to uphold it ... which would include EVERYONE who works for the Gov - local, state, or federal --- because, to NOT defend it, after taking that oath- is TRAITOROUS. .

the cowards will prob flee to Canada again ... to avoid their responsibility - and that we can expect 60% of them to just roll over and go back to sleep ... but the Ranchers attempt to make you all aware of what you are participating in, was 100% successful - and it's time to exercise your free will, and finally, make and INFORMED choice - instead of blindly doing what you are told

Dr. Neruda: “What is occurring in our world is a manifestation of how a species migrates from statehood to species-hood. It is a stage within the migration plan. Humans must move from the patriotic, believe-what-I-am-told mentality, and elevate their thinking to encompass and embrace the holistic community of humankind. It will require enormous leadership capacity in order to accomplish the conclusion of this migration, ...

Humankind is evolving on one level, and migrating on another.
“In the instance of its evolution, humans are becoming more advanced technologically speaking with the ability to multiprocess more sophisticated visual, aural, and intellectual data. In other words, the brain system is changing to become more holistic in how it processes information. Computers are a big part of this evolutionary track.
“Humans are also migrating from separation by means of statehood, to unification through globalism. This is a completely different but related track. Humankind is coalescing, even though it may not seem like it because we continue to have wars and conflicts throughout the globe. It’s happening in micro-steps.”
Sarah: “And the spiritual?”
Dr. Neruda: “Yes, thank you. The spiritual is that these two tracks are leading humankind to something that the WingMakers call the Grand Portal. It is the connection to our human soul, which has been broken into hundreds of pieces and strewn across the globe in the form of different colors, cultures, languages, and geographies, and is now in the process of an unalterable reunion.
“This is the spiritual aspect, and it touches everything in our lives. It penetrates every single atom of our collective existence, imbuing it with a destiny that is yet unseen.”

and with that reminder of how we can be in alignment with the inevitable, I a would like to state clearly that I am not being "patriotic" when I promote the U.S.Constitution, as a blueprint for a World government ... it is the result of a hundred or more FAILED attempts to establish a system based upon EQUALITY ... and it WORKs, when we hold the government employees accountable for keeping their oath - because we are setting an example for the entire planet - by upholding the first ever attempt to establish a system based upon EQUALITY - imo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:59 am 
Posting Freak

starduster, in case you haven't gotten it after all these years, Heart Intelligence and living by it is what the WingMakers and practicing the Six Heart Virtues is about. Everything about HeartMath aligns with this and APPLYING it in our lives. It can be so simple. Yet your Mormon hero died for his VALOR in trying to be a patriot. You need to reread Interview 4 about patriotism which you seem to be espousing now. Its not about reacting and/or patriotism, its about what we do in all those other moments when noone seems to be watching....I AM WE ARE...just like in the second Weather Composer book with Elenore in the stairwell...we are never alone. We all are related to one another in one way or another, visible or invisible...and no technology or Transhumanism agenda is capable of tracking the fine granularity of what we are essentially no matter how much fear mongering, distraction and diversion tactics and lies and deception through denial and resistance to truth they try. Why are you so caught up in that? Are you even consciously aware of how driven by fear you are for how much you promote it? Are you aware that the predominant consciousness of the planet is now positive? You are lagging behind just like all those others still caught up in mainstream corporate controlled news which is fighting desperately to hold onto its power through deception that died some time ago...

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:45 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:30 am 
Posting Freak

HeartMath may be who is predominant in proving the existence of the soul scientifically. Who knows how significant they are in contributing to the discovery of the Grand Portal? Who else is so focused on the Intelligence of the Heart and what that means? They are soooo aligned with the WingMakers to such a degree they use WingMaker music if not Mark Hempel being on their board of directors! And...James endorsing Doc Childre the major founder of HeartMath. When are you going to get it starduster????!!!!

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:40 pm 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
starduster, in case you haven't gotten it after all these years, Heart Intelligence and living by it is what the WingMakers and practicing the Six Heart Virtues is about. Everything about HeartMath aligns with this and APPLYING it in our lives. It can be so simple. Yet your Mormon hero died for his VALOR in trying to be a patriot. You need to reread Interview 4 about patriotism which you seem to be espousing now. Its not about reacting and/or patriotism, its about what we do in all those other moments when noone seems to be watching....I AM WE ARE...just like in the second Weather Composer book with Elenore in the stairwell...we are never alone. We all are related to one another in one way or another, visible or invisible...and no technology or Transhumanism agenda is capable of tracking the fine granularity of what we are essentially no matter how much fear mongering, distraction and diversion tactics and lies and deception through denial and resistance to truth they try. Why are you so caught up in that? Are you even consciously aware of how driven by fear you are for how much you promote it? Are you aware that the predominant consciousness of the planet is now positive? You are lagging behind just like all those others still caught up in mainstream corporate controlled news which is fighting desperately to hold onto its power through deception that died some time ago...

and after all this time you are still judging ... and taking everything I say personally ... I am sorry that Heart Math does not have a forum ... but this is not the HMI's forum and there is already a topic created to discuss HMI data....This is the Wingmaker forum, there are no existing links to Heart Math in the new website or in HMI to WMM. ... by design of their creators.

As for my "patriotism", I quoted the fourth interview, in my post - and made it clear, that I felt that the US Constitution, was the one thing that man has (collectively) created, that UNITED humanity ... and it was the foundation that allowed us to established a society based upon EQUALITY ... I wasn't waving an American Flag or thumping the Book of Mormon ...I love America, but I have never been a patriot ... I always knew it was our constitution that made America great ... and that is worth DEFENDING, but not our duty to force it on anyone. I do fly my flag, and give my allegiance TO THE REPUBLIC for which it stands, as written in the Constitution and there are several other countries in the world who have adopted our constitution, so it has nothing to do with North America - our the United States ... and has everything to do, with honoring our Creators intentions, that we "do unto others, as we would have them do unto us" because that is what is etched upon our heart's portal to Source Intelligence.... you can see it clearly once all the historical monuments built with strong emotional ties, are removed - cleared, and the heart neutralized - to receive and transmit the frequency of genuine Love...without distortion

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:20 pm 
Posting Freak

here's my "solution" for the NWO ... if it is based upon the US Constitution (considering it exists in and was created by Americans) I can wholeheartedly support it ... let nations and continents submit their champions to become the Supreme spokesman for Humanity on Planet Earth and let them independently, share their collective resources equally with all inhabitants of Earth (via the internet) - as I believe our Creator intended us to eventually do. Even the Incunebula could agree to that method of solving global issues, expediently the with confidence of its people, that they will do the right thing

why not ... why does the NWO have to be Tyrannical ? Humans are naturally, friendly creatures, that require little supervision, and when left to their own devices, no matter what circumstances ... they are generally very creative and nurturing in a peaceful environment - without walls.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:13 pm 
Posting Freak

It can be so simple, yet not so easy to do for some...

Quote:
There is evidence of a global effect when a large number of people create similar outgoing emotional waves , whether stressful and incoherent or positive and coherent.

Howard Martin of HeartMath

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:51 pm 
Posting Freak

Was This the Strangest Weekend in American Political History?

After a bizarre series of events this weekend, the days when the presidential campaign was mainly concerned with the size of Donald Trump’s hands and Hillary Clinton’s “dang emails” might now have to be reclassified as the “normal” part of the election season.

Here’s a brief recap of one of the most densely strange weekends in American political history.

Things started to go off the rails on Friday, when Clinton, attending the funeral of another former first lady, Nancy Reagan, offered up a startlingly inaccurate account of “how difficult it was for people to talk about HIV/AIDS back in the 1980s” until a national conversation finally began “because of both President and Mrs. Reagan — in particular Mrs. Reagan.”

Clinton, who is trying to take credit for the most popular parts of her husband’s presidency and avoid blame for its failures, went on to credit Nancy Reagan for “very effective, low-key advocacy” that “penetrated the public conscience, and people began to say, ‘Hey, we have to do something about this too.’”

Among many others, Michael Specter, who covered the AIDS epidemic for the Washington Post, pointed out in the New Yorker that this was not only completely untrue, but bafflingly so:

President Reagan’s first speech on the subject wasn’t until May 31, 1987. By then, more than twenty-five thousand people, the majority of them gay men, had died in the United States. His administration ridiculed people with AIDS — his spokesman, Larry Speakes, made jokes about them at press conferences — and while I do think it rude to speak ill of the dead, particularly on the day of a funeral, this issue cannot be ignored. Nancy Reagan refused to act in any way in 1985 to help her friend Rock Hudson when he was in Paris dying of AIDS. (Last year, BuzzFeed published documents that make this clear.)

Under pressure from activists with a better grasp on the reality of how the Reagans actually did the opposite of what Clinton said, she issued a correction later in the afternoon, in which she said she “misspoke,” somehow confusing Nancy Reagan’s advocacy, as a private citizen, for stem-cell research and the need to find a cure for Alzheimer’s disease after it afflicted her husband, with her silence on AIDS when she lived in the White House.

Normally, Clinton could have been expected to be pressed much harder to explain how she came to say something so blatantly untrue — as she was eight years ago, when she “misspoke” by claiming to have been under sniper fire on a visit to postwar Bosnia — but then protesters in Chicago managed to shut down a rally for Trump on Friday night and attention veered back to the increasing threat of violence at his campaign events.

After Trump decided not to attend that rally, the event shifted into something unpredictable, as protesters, many of them young and black, celebrated inside the hall by singing Kendrick Lamar’s “Alright,” and angry Trump supporters, many older and white, began to file out. There were some scuffles between the two groups, and heated words were exchanged. Up on the abandoned podium, one of the protesters, Jedidiah Brown, ripped up posters for the candidate and was dragged away by security.

One of the demonstrators, Michael Joseph Garza, described a remarkable scene that followed the rally. Garza wrote on Facebook that he and some of the other protesters tried to defuse the tension between them and the candidate’s fans by forming small channels in the crowd to allow them to leave.

“As people are walking out we’re saying things like ‘Bye racists,’ ‘You lost. Please just go home now,’” Garza wrote. Then he spotted an older woman wearing a Trump campaign T-shirt. “This woman is a human being and although I don’t share her views,” he recalled thinking, “I start yelling, ‘I will respect my elders. Please. Leave.’” An image shared later on Twitter by a Chicago Tribune photographer, E. Jason Wambsgans, shows what happened next. As Garza gestured with his hand for the woman to use the path through the crowd that he and the other protesters had cleared, she looked into his eyes and, in his account, said, “Go? Back in my day, you know what we did?” She then raised her arm in a Nazi salute.

The photograph of the woman, Birgitt Peterson, an immigrant from Germany who has been a Republican convention delegate in the past, quickly spread across social networks where it was used as ammunition against Trump supporters who deny that the candidate’s rhetoric has energized white nationalists.

Peterson, for her part, denied in an interview with the New York Times that she was racist in any way, offering the confused explanation that she was goaded into the gesture by the protesters and was only trying to show young people who compared Trump to Hitler the proper way to do a Nazi salute. “If you want to do it right, you do it right,” she said.

That explanation was undercut somewhat by the fact that she later admitted to the Chicago Tribune that she did say, “Hail to the German Reich,” in German, as she made the salute.

Saturday morning dawned with one of Trump’s most die-hard supporters, his eldest son, Donald Trump Jr., latching onto an internet conspiracy theory to try to distance the campaign from the Nazi salute. Relying on the impeccable research skills of the actor James Woods, Trump the younger shared a false rumor that the woman who gave the salute had been identified as Portia Boulger, the social media director of Women for Bernie Sanders.

Screen-Shot-2016-03-12-at-12.39.16-PM1

A screenshot from the Twitter account of Donald J. Trump Jr.

Even after Boulger proved that she was not in Chicago on Friday night, and no longer has the hair style that made her look somewhat similar to the Trump supporter who freely admitted making the salute, the candidate’s son continued to spread the false accusation that the image had been “staged” by the Sanders campaign to tarnish his father’s supporters. He eventually deleted his tweets, but not before they had been widely shared, and he posted no explanation or apology. Woods, for his part, later issued a correction of sorts, but left up his original tweet asserting the salute was made by an “agitator/operative” for Sanders, a falsehood that’s now been shared more than 4,600 times on the social network.

Later in the morning, the tension was palpable as Trump returned to the campaign trail in Dayton, Ohio, and a young protester tried to vault onto the podium before being restrained as Secret Service agents surrounded the candidate.

That incident had a bizarre coda when Trump later asserted that the protester, Tommy DiMassimo, a student at Wright State University in Dayton, “has ties to ISIS.”

Trump’s evidence appeared to be nothing more than a hoax video posted online that mixed DiMassimo’s own video of himself at a student protest last year with a photo-shopped image of him holding a gun before an Islamist flag, and music taken from a real ISIS video. That video was uploaded to YouTube after the incident on Saturday by someone who claimed, falsely, to have copied it from DiMassimo’s account.

Unfortunately for the Trump campaign, genuine video soon surfaced online of the candidate’s supporters leaving a rally in Cincinnati on Saturday, shouting at protesters: “Go to Auschwitz!” and “Go back to Africa!”

With attention once again so firmly placed on the volatile situation at Trump rallies, Clinton then committed another unforced error at one of her own campaign events on Saturday in St. Louis.

Just before 1 p.m., Amy Chozick of the New York Times reported on Twitter that Clinton suggested that her advocacy for universal health insurance in the 1990s came well before that of Bernie Sanders.

“I always get a little chuckle when I hear my opponent talk about doing it,” she told supporters. “Well, I don’t know where he was when I was trying to get health care in ’93 and ’94,” she added sarcastically.

Just four minutes after Chozick’s tweet of the remarks, the rapid-response director for the Sanders campaign, Mike Casca, supplied a photograph and video of Sanders standing with Clinton at an event in 1993 to promote health insurance reform.

A few minutes after that, the Sanders campaign also produced a signed and dated photograph of the two of them together from that year, inscribed by Clinton, “To Bernie Sanders, with thanks for your commitment to real health care access for all Americans.”

By the end of the day, a remix of the video of the two events was posted on Twitter and shared tens of thousands of times.

Sunday started off with Trump responding to widespread calls for him to tone down his rhetoric by using Twitter to step it up instead: Embracing the discredited theory that supporters of Bernie Sanders are being dispatched to disrupt his rallies, he threatened to send his followers to the Vermont senator’s events.

A short time later, Chuck Todd of NBC confronted Trump with the fact that the video of the protester in Dayton he had based his ISIS accusation on, and shared with his millions of Twitter followers, was fake. Even so, Trump refused to accept that the video had not been made by the protester himself. “All we did was put out what he had on his internet,” Trump said. Informed by Todd that there was simply no evidence that the video was genuine, and no one in law enforcement intended to arrest DiMassimo based on the hoax, Trump replied, in what could be the new motto for his campaign, “What do I know about it? All I know is what’s on the internet.”

https://theintercept.com/2016/03/14/str ... l-history/

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:18 pm 
Posting Freak

This American election is soooo bizarre! Both Trump and Clinton are really glitching with their memory lapses or is it that they just can't keep track of all the lies they habitually spew? And/or their past is finally catching up to them and about to take a big chunk out of their ass-sets? This election demonstrates how the HMS works and controls through its programming to a T. And its not only those 2 candidates its the American government where the right hand does not know what the left hand is doing because its all so compartmentalized, eg Apple versus FBI who don't want the NSA involved when the NSA could do what they pretend the FBI can't. Hey there may be some infighting or competition going on. And its falling apart rapidly right before our eyes. Clinton is holding on for dear life as yet another corrupt past scheme of hers is brought to light and Trump is filled with so much hubris he can't see beyond his nose and is almost threatening people if he doesn't win. True thuggery that is. The truth is happening too quickly for them to keep up in coverups. We all have to contend with the choices we make about what we chose to follow coming from within or without us. The HMS choice is so clearly demonstrated by the US government and these two candidates in particular and it isn't a pretty sight watching them fall apart because of it. Saunders is being marginalized right out of the media and they are hoping right out of the election just like they did with Ron Paul. But this time it is different and they might not get away with it this time. The polarization that is taking place now seems almost visceral. It certainly can be felt by some anyway. The masses aren't so dumb after all and many are seeing the debacle that is being played out and more truth than perhaps, some want to see. But there it is. Britain isn't doing too well either. The anti-encryption legislation they wanted to have passed there is not being passed until reviewed and there is much contention about what they were hoping to pass without a review. Things are looking up.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:34 pm 
Posting Freak

so glad that I am not participating in this hierarchical Fiasco ... The Constitution is what made America Great- the last pro constitution candidate was Ron Paul, and you saw what the Media and the GOP did to him ...
you think the Millennials are angry ... wait til you see the reaction of the well armed old Boomers (with nothing left to loose),
when they do the same thing to their "savior" - the "donald"

a lot can happen between now and November ... in fact peter shift (and a dozen other "economists") is predicting (100%) a total collapse of the USD on May 28th ...
that might change our election, if we are all sheltering in place :shock:

IMO, a majority of Americans are angry ... and they have good reason to be ... they are tired of the deception - NO MORE !

the democratic Republic aka United States, is NO MORE ... our Constitution has been shredded and replaced with Agenda 21
- aka U.N. mandated, NWO.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:22 pm 
Posting Freak

I think I'll go with the kind of focus done in the Event Temples or HeartMaths' Global Coherence Initiative Care rooms or any one of the many other focus groups sending from the heart compassion where its most needed on the planet. :? }

http://eventtemples.com/

http://www.globalcarerooms.org/rooms/login/gci

This is just a reminder from the Event Temples by James in the notes from James section.

Quote:
The power of the group goes up much faster than the number of people. I’ve said elsewhere it can be compared to a laser. Ordinary light is called “incoherent,” which means that it is going in all sorts of directions, and the light waves are not in phase with each other so they don’t build up. But a laser produces a very intense beam which is coherent. The light waves build up strength because they are all going in the same direction.

Now, you could say that our ordinary thought in society is incoherent. It is going in all sorts of directions, with thoughts conflicting and canceling each other out. But if people were to think together in a coherent way, it would have tremendous power.

—DAVID BOHM

All that is existent in our universe is in motion—an intricate, interwoven web of vibrating energy, rising from the sub-quantum, high frequency levels to don the fabric of spacetime and wear the persona of matter. Whatever the mask, it remains energy, a vibration in dynamic motion, veering off in non-linear, fractal, holographic trajectories that remain un-plotted by our finest minds.

Here, each of us exists as a vibratory field connected to the One Field in which we dwell permanently. We are awakening to the simple fact that we exist as One Being with an infinite sensory perception and intelligence, and yet, we remain sovereign and unique within this meshwork of personalities. This uniqueness is found in our vibration just as our Oneness is found in the vibration, the tone of equality, the Symphony of Source.

EVT 3: Temple of Spiritual Activism is focused on the activation of our vibration as a source of coherent energy, emanating from our Spiritual Center and quantum community, and flowing amid the greater vibratory fields that interpenetrate all living forms in all spacetime. It is playing in a new field of consciousness—consciously.

You can think of the master field of vibration, which encompasses all vibratory expressions from the living to the non-living domains, as the coherence meshwork that unites all life in a single domain of expression, and this expression is the highest intelligence we normally confer to First Source, God, or Creator.

We are actually lifting our gaze to this new field and operating from this domain with a tacit, perhaps ill-defined sense of knowledge, but with our intentions in full command of our purpose. In other words, we each hold coherent intentions to become spiritual activists in our personal domains.

Thoughts, feelings, words, actions, and emanations of a more subtle kind, are each vibratory in their true nature. They flow in and around each of us, and it is this vibratory field that activates, co-creates, and transforms our world at its core reality, which then cascades outward to our local universe. If these emanations are coherent, they become powerful as facilitators, guides, and co-creators.

Does it mean that if you are coherent and hold only spiritually-minded thoughts that you will live in perfect health, possess wealth and abundance, and live in peace and harmony with others? This is a fallacy of human nature: To identify with the external results as the marker of success and efficacy of one’s spiritual application.

The human life, with its material expression, is not what we are. We are vibratory fields that coalesce and shape-shift in spacetime to play, love, guide, communicate, co-create, and learn. Whatever becomes of our materiality—our successes, our failures—these are perceptual artifacts of social norms of another time. What counts, what unfolds in vitality and splendor, is our vibratory field. This is our magic, and it always precedes, and indeed, supersedes, the past and future processes of cause and effect.

Our vibratory field can be understood as the essence of our Spiritual Center that diffuses into our local universe, but it is not limited to local space or time. We are emanating our vibratory field through our physical, emotional, mental and spiritual nature, and to the extent these are coherent expressions, our vibratory field is more effective as an activator and facilitator of Oneness across time and space.

This is the result we aspire to. It is not about achieving health, wealth, and happiness in this lifetime, though these are fine qualities to experience. But for those of you who are experiencing less than perfect health, flowing abundance, and utter bliss and happiness, do not fall victim to the attitude that you are somehow “doing it wrong.” Your identity is not material, nor is it bound to only this time and space. You can be a shining example of virtue within yourself, coherent in your expressions, living from the heart with utter beauty, and yet your health can fail you, your money can flow into scarcity, or your happiness can fall prey to misery.

Are these permanent conditions? Do they prevail over you? Do they control you? No!
You are a vibratory field of energy living within the One Field that is eternal, free, united, and equal to all.

All material things are like wave forms with crests and valleys. Our human instrument is not a stable field that holds a position. We are dynamic and we are always moving with the life energy that animates us, and these movements, in spacetime, intermingle with higher and lower frequencies. They shift and fluctuate. There is a rhythm in the modulation, and when we are in the midst of the lower frequencies, we know it will soon change to the higher, and vice versa. These rhythms are fractal or harmonic in nature in both space and time.

The field of vibration that emanates from your Spiritual Center is not subject to the waveform encoding of our material domains. Its experience is pure intelligence unfettered by modulations in duality. This Presence is reaching out as you reach in, and through this process a new realization is born.

This realization will largely unfold from coherence between your inner and outer domains. In other words, your expressions of the human instrument become aligned to the Presence within you, and you begin to apply this Presence in your daily affairs. I will give but one small example.

Before you drink water, hold the glass or bottle in your hands, and allow your vibration to infuse the water from your entire being (remember, it is not your hands that are the only conduits of your vibration). You don’t need to cling to any particular intention, or impress a thought upon the water, simply infuse your vibration on the water.

Doing something as simple as this is a way to draw your Presence or Spiritual Center into the material domain, or, more precisely, it is a way for you to recognize that your Presence is a facilitator and co-creator within your local universe. You, and everything else around you, are vibratory energy, which is part of the symphony that we call the universe. When you share your vibration consciously to any person, animal, or object, you are instantly more coherent. Your vibrational consciousness emanates with greater potency, and the carrier signal is Oneness.

This is important to understand because as spiritual activists we are not trying to use our vibratory consciousness to make change or intervene in the affairs of our planet. It is simply a dance of vibratory Oneness. It is an exchange of co-creation. It is an intermingling of vibratory facilitation. It is a calling of guidance and insight. It is an observance of unity and its perfection. From these perspectives, the journey to Oneness is summoned through the vibratory equivalent of a bell beckoning each one of us to our shared home.

There will be things to fear in this world, whether it is the elite powers swinging their clubs of greed and power, Earth’s transformations, or the more personal fears of health and abundance. These can become your dark obsession, or your theater of learning. If it is the latter, then you can continue to flow from the inner to the outer realms of matter, aligned to your Spiritual Center and its perspectives. If it is the former, you will constrict this channel and reduce the guidance, facilitation, co-creation, and observance of your Spiritual Center flowing into and through your human instrument.

If you click on the image of the Sovereign Integral (it can be found at http://www.sovereignintegral.org) you will see a diagram that provides a rough approximation of the relationships between the human instrument, its energy centers, the Spiritual Center, and the Sovereign Integral consciousness. This is the scope and presence of our vibratory field.

Reveal this in your interactions with your local universe, not with mere words or actions, but with the coherence of your vibratory field emanating from the perspectives of your Spiritual Center.

From my world to yours,

James

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:18 pm 
Posting Freak

star you may be interested in this about Lavoy Finicum and other stuff possibly connected to it....

Quote:
VANCOUVER, BC – Exclusive new video published to YouTube on March 19, 2016, reveals how the FBI and Oregon State Police mounted a seemingly illegal sniper-assisted roadblock as “payback” in the shooting death of rancher LaVoy Finicum. “Primacy of the American Sniper” follows an extraordinary chain of evidence linking the Oregon standoff to the San Bernardino mass shooting, Boston Marathon bombing, Euromaidan Revolution in Ukraine, Craft mercenaries, “American Sniper” Chris Kyle and CIA “Phoenix Program” domestic operations including the SLA kidnapping of heiress Patty Hearst, Al Gore’s alleged Portland masseuse and the California governorship of Arnold Schwarzenegger.

These controversial claims are supported by a substantial library of rare and previously censored audio recordings providing evidence of a conspiracy to change the course of history through fabrication of false-flag domestic and foreign acts of state-sponsored for-profit terrorism implicating the Federal Bureau of Investigation, Central Intelligence Agency and Elizabeth Windsor, the reigning British monarch. Former CBS Radio feature producer Jon Kelly presents his case in a two-hour hard-hitting news exposé that originally aired on Revolution Radio at FreedomSlips.com for March 18, 2016.

https://youtu.be/6VUqxLGRw-M

ACCESS FULL ARTICLE & LINKS

‘Primacy of the American Sniper’: A Hard-Hitting Two-Hour News Exposé with Jon Kelly
By Jon Kelly
https://newsinsideout.com/2016/03/prima ... jon-kelly/

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:59 pm 
Posting Freak

CIA named in Brussels attacks according to new analysis of Zaventem airport explosions witness testimony

March 22, 2016 By Jon Kelly

Vancouver, BC – Exclusive new video published to YouTube on March 22, 2016, purports to reveal how the Central Intelligence Agency was named by one witness to explosions at Brussels’ Zaventem airport, part of a wave of attacks against the Belgian capital that took place earlier that day. ISIS, a division of the CIA (according to a Russian army military expert), is said to have claimed responsibility for what alternative news sources have identified as CIA/Mossad state-sponsored for-profit false flag terrorism in which the Belgian government reportedly cited 30 dead and 230 injured.

A witness, “James Firkin,” a seeming Brussels resident whose identity could not be further verified at the time of this report, told the BBC of events both during and immediately after two explosions took place within the departures area of Zaventem airport. The British broadcaster went on to describe how “Belgium’s Interior Minister Jan Jambon had said on Monday that the country was on the highest level of alert for possible revenge attacks after the capture of Salah Abdeslam. He told Belgian radio: “We know that stopping one cell can… push others into action. We are aware of it in this case.””

Russian Colonel Alexander ZhilinDuring an on-camera appearance published to YouTube on December 24, 2015, Russian Colonel Alexander Zhilin stated “My point of view is that we absolutely must support Assad. We must ensure he has all he needs to destroy ISIS, in the understanding that ISIS is a non-structural division of the CIA.”

In his comments from Havana, President Obama stated “We stand in solidarity with [the people of Belgium] in condemning these outrageous attacks against innocent people.” He went on to remark “We can and we will defeat those who threaten the safety and security of people all around the world.”

The presence of previously unreported forensic information concerning a secret revelation in Zaventem Airport explosions witness James Firkin’s testimony to the BBC was detected while monitoring mirror-filtered renderings of the witness statements. The audio soundtrack was loaded in the edit bay of a digital audio workstation then subjected to mirror-filtering and time-expansion in preparation for a detailed auditory study. The conduct of this procedure was informed by best practices refined through repeatedly providing military, forensic and medical-grade intelligence that had been successfully vetted through practical real-world feedback over nearly 20 years of unmatched research and reporting.

NewsInsideOut.com coverage has described how the same procedure publicly revealed details of the Iraq War, identified the BTK Killer, named Russian spy Anna Chapman’s accomplice and uncovered the UFOs and ETs in Edward Snowden’s NSA cache weeks, months and years before such information became widely-accepted public knowledge. Below is a partial transcript of the witnesses’ statements from March 22, 2016, preceded by the secret message encrypted backwards therein.

The lies. A reveal: CIA: “It’s weird. We’re watching it on the television and kind of thinking we were there two hours ago, three hours ago. How did we survive that? Because it was literally the ceiling was falling in around us and the glass was exploding around us and so many other people were badly injured. We’ve learned now that people have died. There’s also the other attack on the metro. I take that metro quite a bit. It’s just surreal but we’re hunkered down at home and trying to come to terms with it all I guess.”

https://newsinsideout.com/2016/03/cia-n ... testimony/

BTW both Alfred Webre and Jon Kelly are banned from Facebook for reporting these kinds of incidents. Seems that Facebook doesn't like their point of view. :shock:

This is especially interesting because of all the false flag events taking place now. I love the truth and that the culprits are being exposed is awesome. They can't work too well if it can't be done in secret. Paris and Belguim and everything else wasn't enough, the next is a staged alien invasion. Listen to Carol Rosin in this short clip from 2001. The PTW(powers that were and are rapidly losing it) have done everything so far and an alien invasion is their excuse to weaponize space. They are panicking because they can't work in secret anymore. The more that know about these things the less effective. Besides, they didn't count on Anu being thwarted in returning to the planet because that was what all of these false flags were to lead up to. This year is getting interestinger and interestinger. It's a very dynamic year. It's why I'm doing Event Temples every day and the GCI because compassion and understanding are really really needed in this rapidly changing world and everyone can get through this if there is a sense of stability coming from somewhere and that somewhere is from people who care to give until we have enough people going within to find that stability.

A False Flag Alien Invasion [The Final Card]

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo ... _The_Final

Cathedral - CS&N

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1927 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78  Next